Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 11, 2022 10:27 am
Eva Ray & Loveday - Next Level
Quote:
Tags: Lesbians, Toys, Strapon
Models: Eva Ray & Loveday

screenshot

Game developer Lucy (Loveday) knows the only time she can chat up her colleague, Freya (Eva Ray), is when she's making her morning smoothie in The Hub's kitchen. Trying to make a connection almost seems like one of the games Lucy creates, as Freya is all business once her breakfast is made - each time Freya doesn't notice Lucy's advances, it feels like Game Over. Finally, after countless frustrating mornings, Lucy advances to the next level when Freya offers her a taste of her smoothie, in more ways than one! The two players happily go to Lucy's room, where gameplay quickly turns into sexual play, as they start kissing passionately on her bed. The new couple explore each other's bodies, sucking on nipples and tongues, then taking turns licking and sucking each other's pussies while playing with their own clits. Lucy shows off her skill at game controllers by using a vibrator on Freya to orgasm; Freya returns the favor by donning a strap-on and fucking her new playmate until she, too, reaches climax - a new high score for both players!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,06 GB
Duration: 00:19:57 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Download file from FileJoker:
Eva Ray & Loveday - Next Level

Added: Dec 11, 2022 11:48 pm
Gizelle Blanco, Freya Parker (True Lesbian - An Even Trade
Quote:
Tags: Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Hairy, Tribbing, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, Kissing, Pussy Eating, Romantic
Models: Gizelle Blanco, Freya Parker

screenshot

Mona (Freya Parker), a popular and athletic college student, is going for a jog on the campus grounds. Elsewhere on campus, Sophie (Gizelle Blanco), a smart but unpopular student, is being bullied. The bully takes Sophie's books and throws them to the ground, and then kicks the books away from Sophie when she tries to pick them up. As Mona jogs up to Sophie's location, the bully runs off and Sophie is able to pick up her books. Mona stops to make sure Sophie is okay, introducing herself and offering that she can get the school's various bullies to leave Sophie alone.Sophie says that she doesn't want anybody's pity. Mona was not expecting that, and tries to convince Sophie that she's not offering out of pity. Mona then notices that Sophie has a math book, and asks Sophie if she's good at that subject. When Sophie says that she is, Mona admits that she's not doing so great in that class. Mona offers her a deal: she can protect Sophie from bullies, and in exchange Sophie can tutor her. That way, there's definitely no pity involved... it's an even trade, right? Sophie still seems a bit wary and shy, but agrees to the arrangement.As time passes, Mona and Sophie become closer, and Mona's math grades improve. One day, Mona says that she wants to talk to Sophie about something. She explains that she's really enjoyed getting to know Sophie, and says that she's developed feelings for her. Sophie looks touched, but also a bit worried. Mona says that she's gotten certain vibes from Sophie, so she feels reasonably confident that Sophie is a lesbian too, and that it's the reason why Sophie feels so different from everyone and tends to withdraw. Sophie admits that she IS a lesbian, and that getting to know Mona has been the best thing that's ever happened to her... but then to Mona's surprise, she says that Mona deserves better.Sophie points out that Mona is popular and a star athlete at school, while Sophie is seen as a nerdy outcast. If they became a couple and anyone found out, Mona's reputation would be ruined. Sophie tells Mona she's already risking too much even just standing up for Sophie in public, so now that Mona's doing better at school, maybe it's time for their arrangement to end. Mona is stunned for a moment, but then thanks Sophie for caring. However, Mona adds that she doesn't care about her popularity, she cares about Sophie - and if they have feelings for each other, then that's all that matters.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,27 GB
Duration: 00:53:40 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Gizelle Blanco, Freya Parker (True Lesbian - An Even Trade

Added: Dec 12, 2022 3:46 pm
Chloe Chevalier & Pam - Chloe, 18, Lets Herself Be Quided By Pam...
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Teen, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Sparkling with her incredible blue eyes, the pretty Chloé, 18, is in her element on a boat off the coast of Marseille. The Cannoise, a law student, takes advantage of her last moments of summer before going back to school to learn more deeply about sapphism. Indeed, considering herself somewhat shy, she admits to being very impressed every time a woman pleases her!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 994,04 MB
Duration: 00:38:28 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Chloe Chevalier & Pam - Chloe, 18, Lets Herself Be Quided By Pam...

Added: Dec 13, 2022 11:48 pm
LilahAnne, Lilah Anne - First Lesbian Sex
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Stockings

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 498,83 MB
Duration: 00:07:43 Resolution: 1080 x 1980

LilahAnne, Lilah Anne - First Lesbian Sex

Added: Feb 01, 2023 2:02 am
Lilah lovesyou (aka lilahanne), Lucymochi (aka asianmochi) & cloconut - GGG Threesome
Quote:
Tags: Amateur, Asian, Dildo, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Stockings, Teen, Toys, Threesome (GGG)
Models: Lilah_lovesyou (aka lilahanne), Lucymochi (aka asianmochi) & cloconut

screenshot

whos excited for this to drop? 🔥😌@asianmochi .@lilahanne .@cloconut-lovefree

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 623,42 MB
Duration: 00:14:09 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Lilah lovesyou (aka lilahanne), Lucymochi (aka asianmochi) & cloconut - GGG Threesome

Added: Feb 01, 2023 10:01 am
Kenzie Reeves, Kyler Quinn & Milana Ricci - Pussy Play
Quote:
Tags: Ass Licking, Blondes, Body Worship, Lesbians, Petite, Pussy Licking, Teen, Stockings
Models: Kenzie Reeves, Kyler Quinn & Milana Ricci

screenshot

Kenzie Reeves, Milana Ricci & Kyler Quinn all like to dress up and pretend they are kitties. These 3 little pussies cannot wait to lick each other clean. meow!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,57 GB
Duration: 00:27:10 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Kenzie Reeves, Kyler Quinn & Milana Ricci - Pussy Play

Added: Feb 01, 2023 12:48 pm
Little Caprice & Alexis Crystal - Two for you
Quote:
Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Cum Eating, Cum In Mouth, Cum Swapping, Czech, Deep Throat, Double Blowjob, Fingering, Kissing, Landing Strip, Lesbian, Lingerie,, Natural Tits, Oral Sex, POV, Public Sex, Puffy Nipples, Pussy Licking, Small Tits
Models: Little Caprice & Alexis Crystal

screenshot

What if you are at home, little caprice is in front of you and she surprise you with Alexis crystal ...

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 378,99 MB
Duration: 00:17:11 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Little Caprice & Alexis Crystal - Two for you

Added: Feb 01, 2023 8:42 pm
Jewelz Blu, Kylie Rocket, Ryan Reid - RK's Girl Trip: Part 1
Quote:
Tags: Bubble Butt, Big Tits, Small Ass, Tattoo, Petite, Brunette, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Piercing, Medium Tits, Threesome, Cum Shot, Facial, Feet, Fetish, Twerking, Anal Play, Blowjob, POV, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Face Sitting, Gagging, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Lesbian, Doggystyle, Scissoring

screenshot

You know when the RK girls take a road trip, it's going to go down! Jewelz Blu, Ryan Reid, and Kylie Rocket claim they're just stopping for snacks, but Ryan has been craving cock down her throat and takes the opportunity to pick up Diego Perez and suck him off in the bathroom! Then it's back in the car as the girls flash their tits, and Kylie even loses her top out the window. They finally make it to the hotel, where these babes are more than ready for a shower and a threesome.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,08 GB
Duration: 00:52:29 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Jewelz Blu, Kylie Rocket, Ryan Reid - RK's Girl Trip: Part 1

Added: Feb 03, 2023 4:41 am
Lady Zee, Sandra Zee - Kalin vs. Zina (TD1252)
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Tattoos, Tribbing, Twins, Wrestling, Oil
Models: Lady Zee, Sandra Zee

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 904,51 MB
Duration: 00:20:01 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Lady Zee, Sandra Zee - Kalin vs. Zina (TD1252)

Added: Feb 03, 2023 10:22 am
NadiaFoxx69, Serenity Cox - Foxxmas Day 12
Quote:
Tags: Amateur, Dildo, GirlGirl, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Toys
Models: NadiaFoxx69, Serenity Cox

screenshot

FOXXMAS DAY 12! 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁 .MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Open up your presents with me and @serenitycox... don't bother keeping the box cuz we're not returning this one hehe.Thank you for coming along this fun ride with me! I hope you loved all the vids <3 I can't wait to show you all what I have planned next hehe!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 569,95 MB
Duration: 00:12:55 Resolution: 1280 x 720

NadiaFoxx69, Serenity Cox - Foxxmas Day 12

Added: Feb 04, 2023 4:42 am
catkitty21, lucymochi (aka asianmochi) - How to Pleas a Woman
Quote:
Tags: Amateur, Asian, GirlGirl, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Teen
Models: catkitty21, lucymochi (aka asianmochi)

screenshot

I used @asianmochi to demonstrate how to properly please a woman with fingers and mouth!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 533,75 MB
Duration: 00:12:07 Resolution: 1080 x 1920

catkitty21, lucymochi (aka asianmochi) - How to Pleas a Woman

Added: Feb 05, 2023 12:40 pm
Roxane Miller, Mia Sweetheart - Black Dildo For Them (4209pp)
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Big Tits, Dildo, Lingerie, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, Redhead, Shaved, Strapon, Tattoos, Big Belly, Dirty Blonde, Heels
Models: Roxane Miller, Mia Sweetheart

screenshot

It's Roxanne's favorite day of the year, Christmas! She's looking so sweet in a red dress and heels, she's got a big tree all decorated. That's when curvy Sweetheart Mia walks in. After exchanging gifts one thing leads to another and the next thing you know they're having messy, sloppy hardcore sex featuring fucking Roxanne's pussy with a strap-on! Mia sure knows how to put a smile on Roxanne's pretty face, and sometimes what it takes is some seriously satisfying sex, titty sucking, and pussy loving!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,33 GB
Duration: 00:20:28 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Roxane Miller, Mia Sweetheart - Black Dildo For Them (4209pp)

Added: Feb 05, 2023 3:21 pm
Sophia & Talia - Milking Assistant
Quote:
Tags: Big Natural Tits, Lesbian, Lactation
Models: Sophia & Talia

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,46 GB
Duration: 00:17:42 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Sophia & Talia - Milking Assistant

Added: Feb 07, 2023 8:42 pm
Ellen B. (EU) (49), Eva Jayne (EU) (46) - Squirting housewives Ellen B. & Eva Jayne have a sex date with each other (14741)
Quote:
Tags: Fetish, Pantyhose, Squirting, Lesbian, Shaved, Toys, +19 More Niches.
Models: Ellen B. (EU) (49), Eva Jayne (EU) (46)

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 775,07 MB
Duration: 00:12:56 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Ellen B. (EU) (49), Eva Jayne (EU) (46) - Squirting housewives Ellen B. & Eva Jayne have a sex date with each other (14741)

Added: Feb 09, 2023 11:36 am
Devon Breeze (EU) (43), Wanilianna (46) - Curvy MILF Devon Breeze and MILF Wanilianna lick eachother in bed (14663)
Quote:
Tags: Big Breasts, Big Ass, Pantyhose, Lesbian, MILF, Toys, +15 More Niches.
Models: Devon Breeze (EU) (43), Wanilianna (46)

screenshot

Curvy MILF Devon Breeze and MILF Wanilianna have been best friends for years. They do everything together. Shopping, have dinner dates, go to the movies together... They share all. But when Curvy MILF Devon Breeze got dumped by her man, MILF Wanilianna was there to pick her up and one thing lead to another and they ended in bed together having their first lesbian experience. That was some time ago, and since that they have perfected their sexual feelings for eachother, becoming best friends with lesbian benefits. They both can lick like crazy and know how to make eachother come. They use their sensual touches and their passionate kisses to set the mood. Then the dresses go out and the tongues go in pussy deep. They know exactly how to pleasure the other. They don't shy away from toys either, anything to get eachother wet and enjoy their sexual time together. Curvy MILF Devon Breeze and MILF Wanilianna always end in a sciscorring position, where their wet pussies rub all over eachother until they come. Curvy MILF Devon Breeze and MILF Wanilianna are best friends forever, and will share everything for the rest of their lives.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,82 GB
Duration: 00:30:09 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Devon Breeze (EU) (43), Wanilianna (46) - Curvy MILF Devon Breeze and MILF Wanilianna lick eachother in bed (14663)