Author
Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 02, 2023 7:05 pm
Dulce, Emma White - Like In Heaven
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Posing, Latina, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Shaved, Kissing, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Face Sitting
Models: Dulce, Emma White

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,08 GB
Duration: 00:13:19 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Download file from FileJoker:

Added: Jun 02, 2023 10:13 pm
Emma Hix, Jill Kassidy - Notorious (103862)
Quote:
Tags: Lingerie, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Blonde, Scissoring, Lesbian, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Rimming
Models: Emma Hix, Jill Kassidy

screenshot

Emma and Jill are partners in crime, taking on taboos and scandalizing the status quo. You can't follow where they're going, but you can watch.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 6,13 GB
Duration: 00:34:26 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Emma Hix, Jill Kassidy - Notorious (103862)

Added: Jun 03, 2023 1:12 am
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Posing, Latina, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Shaved, Kissing, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Face Sitting
Models: Dulce, Emma White

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,32 GB
Duration: 00:13:19 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Added: Jun 03, 2023 7:13 pm
Vanna Bardot, Jill Kassidy - Camera Ready (103829)
Quote:
Tags: Hairy Pussy, Brunette, Rimming, Masturbation, Lesbian, Scissoring, Lingerie, Fingering, 69, Natural Tits
Models: Vanna Bardot, Jill Kassidy

screenshot

Jill versus Vanna, blonde on brunette. Whoever planned this shoot knows exactly how to give the people what they want, and the models get their due.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,57 GB
Duration: 00:41:06 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Vanna Bardot, Jill Kassidy - Camera Ready (103829)

Added: Jun 04, 2023 4:13 am
Casey Calvert, Victoria Voxxx - Switch: Embodiment
Quote:
Tags: Natural Tits, BDSM, Milf, Facesitting, Lesbian
Models: Casey Calvert, Victoria Voxxx

screenshot

One day, Victoria Voxxx finds an erotic book and steals it away out of curiosity. As she reads it, she becomes enraptured by the BDSM nature of it and how intensely the submissive woman within its pages experiences raw pleasure. Victoria finds herself endlessly daydreaming about what that would feel like, which starts to affect her everyday life and eventually leads to her seeking therapy. Victoria is bashful when she meets Dr. Casey Calvert. They begin discussing Victoria's fantasies and Dr. Calvert quickly realizes that, as a licensed kink-aware therapist and sex surrogate, she can help Victoria live out these secret desires. Victoria is shocked but intrigued as she mumbles, 'I would like to... but I wouldn't know where to start.' That's when Dr. Calvert stands up and takes Victoria's chin in her hands. 'The dominant always knows where to begin!' she says in a stern tone. 'You just do as I say, do you understand?' Victoria nods, her lips quivering as her body instantly burns hot with arousal. Now her fantasies will finally become reality.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,64 GB
Duration: 01:04:01 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Casey Calvert, Victoria Voxxx - Switch: Embodiment

Added: Jun 04, 2023 7:05 am
Serene Siren, August Skye - Immediate Relief
Quote:
Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Hairy, Facesitting, Interracial, Lesbian, Massage, Ebony, Oil, Bubble Butt, Pussy Eating
Models: Serene Siren, August Skye

screenshot

When August Skye injures her leg on the way from her nightly run, she hobbles to her neighbor's house for a bit of help. The neighbor, Serene Siren, is a physiotherapist, so she welcomes August inside and offers to stretch and massage August's injury. At this time of night, Serene doesn't have her table set up, but she's happy to do the massage on her bed instead, which August easily accepts.As Serene works on stretching out the tense leg, the intimacy causes them both to become gradually aroused. This only intensifies as Serene massages further up the leg and along the thighs. The tension between them continues building as Serene moves onto meticulously and sensually gliding her hands over other parts of August's body. Finally, it reaches a boiling point when August begs for Serene to take things in a much more erotic direction.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,59 GB
Duration: 00:37:42 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Serene Siren, August Skye - Immediate Relief

Added: Jun 04, 2023 10:06 am
Sydney Paige and Serena Hill - You'll See Whose Boss
Quote:
Tags: Blonde, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cunnilingus, Dildo, GirlGirl, Incest, Lesbian, MILF, Mature, Natural Tits, Rimming, Skinny, Teen
Models: Sydney Paige and Serena Hill

screenshot

Serena is a feisty teen who loves breaking the rules and staying out all night with the guys. But her stepmom, Sydney, is tired of her stepdaughter's antics. When Sydney lays down the law, she finds a simple solution to keep Serena home. Sydney eats Serena's pussy and shows off her milf sexpertise. After, she breaks out a massive strap-on dildo and fucks Serena hard.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,24 GB
Duration: 00:35:23 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Sydney Paige and Serena Hill - You'll See Whose Boss

Added: Jun 04, 2023 1:06 pm
Nancy Ace, Eva Elfie - Easy Breezy Beautiful (103828)
Quote:
Tags: Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Small Tits, Masturbation, Vibrator, Scissoring, 69, Blonde
Models: Nancy Ace, Eva Elfie

screenshot

Nancy isn't wearing any panties, and her coworker Eva takes notice. They're both ready for a break, but for them "just chilling" is a lot more strenuous than waiting tables.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 6,06 GB
Duration: 00:34:26 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Nancy Ace, Eva Elfie - Easy Breezy Beautiful (103828)

Added: Jun 04, 2023 4:12 pm
Lauren Phillips, Lily Larimar & Maya Woulfe - Lust Triangles: Chaperone's Ulterior Motives
Quote:
Tags: Natural Tits, Fingering, Facesitting, Lesbian, Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits
Models: Lauren Phillips, Lily Larimar & Maya Woulfe

screenshot

Lauren Phillips has helped her teen neighbor, Maya Woulfe, court Lily Larimar at bible camp recently. Lily and Maya are inexperienced when it comes to relationships, so they're thankful to have had Lauren's guidance to make sure they do things properly (and don't get up to any playful business). But today, they're about to go through something truly special- their first date, chaperoned by Lauren, of course. .Maya and Lily arrive at Lauren's house, eager yet a bit nervous to get started. After all, this will be their first lesbian date ever. Lauren can sense their anxiousness, as well as the obvious chemistry the two teens have for one another. Given this, she makes sure to sit between them on the couch as they start getting to work on a jigsaw puzzle. Lauren wants to make sure they're both occupied with a task so that they don't get too distracted by the playful thoughts they're certainly thinking about each other. .But soon enough, Lauren can't help but get up to some playful fun herself. She slips her hands under the blanket that's covering their laps and starts to finger the two teens. The teens love it, though they try desperately to not make their date find out what's going on. At one point, however, it becomes obvious that Lauren's had both hands in the cookie jar. But luckily for her, the teens are ready for more and ask Lauren to guide them through their first sexual encounter. They have a steamy threesome, with plenty of side-by-side fingering, facesitting, and Lauren getting her pussy shared by Maya and Lily as their tongues dance between her legs. It seems like THIS sneaky chaperone got EXACTLY what she wanted.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,7 GB
Duration: 00:48:02 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Lauren Phillips, Lily Larimar & Maya Woulfe - Lust Triangles: Chaperone's Ulterior Motives

Added: Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm
Alyx Star, Aria Taylor - Pound (103856)
Quote:
Tags: Pussy Licking, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Lingerie, Lesbian, Fingering, Big Tits, Rimming
Models: Alyx Star, Aria Taylor

screenshot

Rocker chick Aria has a score to settle, and her new friend Alyx is a willing accomplice. After they'll find out there's nothing so cathartic as smashing their lips together.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,8 GB
Duration: 00:44:43 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Alyx Star, Aria Taylor - Pound (103856)

Added: Jun 05, 2023 7:05 pm
Olivia Sparkle & Scarlett Jones - Noise Complaint
Quote:
Tags: GirlGirl, Blonde, Lesbian, Ass Grabbing, Barefoot, Shaved
Models: Olivia Sparkle & Scarlett Jones

screenshot

Cute blonde Olivia Sparkle is trying to sleep, but she's disturbed by the sounds of sex coming through the wall. As Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian film "Noise Complaint" begins, she bangs on her neighbor's door; sexy redhead Scarlett Jones apologizes profusely, and gives her a lingering kiss that takes her breath away. The following day, Scarlett visits Olivia and within moments they are in a passionate embrace. Olivia throws Scarlett onto the bed and fondles her big breasts lovingly, sucking her nipples to make her squirm with arousal. She nuzzles Scarlett's fluffy red bush as she licks her pussy, driving her wild. Scarlett reciprocates eagerly, tugging Olivia's white cotton panties aside and spreading her shaved pussy, then lapping at her clit and fingering her to a mindblowing orgasm. Now Scarlett sits on Olivia's face, then lies back against the pillows, her legs held high and wide as Olivia uses her fingers and tongue to give her a powerful climax.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,48 GB
Duration: 00:26:29 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Olivia Sparkle & Scarlett Jones - Noise Complaint

Added: Jun 06, 2023 1:13 am
Serene Siren, Charly Summer - Fluffing Her Folds
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Face Sitting, Brunette, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking
Models: Serene Siren, Charly Summer

screenshot

Hotel maid Charly Summer drops off a load of fluffy towels for demanding blonde guest Serene Siren, but when Serene doesn't fully close the door, Charly pushes it open to peek in at her getting undressed. When Serene strips naked and takes a dildo out of her suitcase, Charly has to follow to watch her use it in the bath! Serene catches the playful maid watching and rubbing her clit, and tells Charly she'd better clean her pussy with her tongue. The babes lick each other and scissor, and Serene explores both the maid's holes with her mouth before they 69.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,07 GB
Duration: 00:37:03 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Serene Siren, Charly Summer - Fluffing Her Folds

Added: Jun 06, 2023 10:14 am
Gia Kush , Danni Strobe , Suculenta - Beso de Mezcal
Quote:
Tags: Latina, Lesbian, Oral Sex , Outdoor
Models: Gia Kush , Danni Strobe , Suculenta

screenshot

After a day full of sensations, the atmosphere filled with countryside smell and wild flowers, a ritual unites Julieta and her hostesses in an evening where they taste the magic of mezcal and learn the art of drinking it with kisses. Julieta is taken away by this and enjoys an evening full of joy and pleasure.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 271,35 MB
Duration: 00:12:13 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Gia Kush , Danni Strobe , Suculenta - Beso de Mezcal

Added: Jun 08, 2023 4:06 pm
Foxy Alissa, Eve Sweet - Naked Yoga Episode 2
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Facesitting, Scissoring, Shaved, Brunette
Models: Foxy Alissa, Eve Sweet

screenshot

Stunning brunette Foxy Alissa welcomes her sexy student Eve Sweet to her apartment, as episode two of Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian series "Naked Yoga" begins. Foxy is an attentive teacher, and can't help noticing that Eve has a nice ass. Eve's big breasts threaten to tumble out of her crop top with every forward bend, and as they giggle together, she kisses Foxy spontaneously, getting an enthusiastic response. They tumble onto the bed, where they are soon both topless, sucking each other's stiff nipples. They peel off their tight yoga pants and Foxy kisses her way down between Eve's thighs to lick her shaved pussy, spreading the succulent folds open with her tongue and sucking her clit fervidly. Rocking her hips and sucking her own nipples, Eve goes wild, her excitement reaching fever pitch as Foxy spins around into a sixty-nine. They eat pussy in unison, then Foxy lies back against the pillows so Eve can focus solely on licking her to a mind-blowing orgasm. Grinding on Foxy in scissors, then moving up to straddle her face, Eve rides to an intense climax. It's the perfect end to a very pleasurable workout session for them both.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 6,9 GB
Duration: 00:32:36 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Foxy Alissa, Eve Sweet - Naked Yoga Episode 2

Added: Jun 09, 2023 4:06 pm
Mavi Burbujita (EU) (52), Melany Furie (24) - Spanish MILF Mavi Burbujita does hot young skinny French Melany Furie with a strapon (14591)
Quote:
Tags: Hairy, Lesbian, MILF, Old &Amp; Young Lesbians, Shaved, Toys, +17 More Niches.
Models: Mavi Burbujita (EU) (52), Melany Furie (24)

screenshot

Young French Melany Furie is a street performing musician. With her guitar she tries to make the world a bit brighter. Taht certainly works on the Spanish MILF Mavi Burbujita who gets caught by the beauty from her music, but most of all from the beauty from the young girl. They started to talk and it was very clear they both were interested in eachother. Mavi Burbujita invited Melany over to her home office to dive deeper in eachother. Melany accepted and was mesmerized by the raw beauty of that Spanish MILF. When they were at Mavi Burbujita's home office, they couldn't keep their hands off eachother. They kissed passionately, touched eachother up and before they both knew it, the clothes came off. They started to lick the other's pussies and it was an old and young lesbian fantasy come true. Suddenly Mavi Burbujita had a little surprise for the hot young Melany Furie. She took out some very playful toys they could play with, a vibrating bad boy and a strapon. The toys were a very walm welcome and made this afternoon get way hotter. They fucked eachother with the strapon and made them orgasm with the vibrator. The afternoon was far from over, but Mavi Burbujita and Melany Furie already had the best day of their lives.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,7 GB
Duration: 00:35:12 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Mavi Burbujita (EU) (52), Melany Furie (24) - Spanish MILF Mavi Burbujita does hot young skinny French Melany Furie with a strapon (14591)