Author
SexFox
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 31, 2021 2:50 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: One ziptie is a challenge, a few a predicament, and nearly twenty is immobilizing. Mummified on the couch Cali doesn't give up though, struggling with the hope something will give. Her hopes are soon dashed after I add zipties securing her boots and gag to the couch anchors though. Click by click they tighten and pull her straight as a board and far more immobile than she could imagined. Helpless and unable to move, I push a magic wand between her legs to keep her occupied in her predicament. Through her feeble struggles it's hard to tell if it will bring her over the edge. Only time will tell and I have all day to let her try.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:15:56
File Size : 239Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

screenshot
dead_link_removed

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/337ceba26ddec/Cali_vs._The_Ziptie_Anchors.mp4
Added: Jan 04, 2022 6:51 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: One question I've seen asked a number of times is can girls really be **** to orgasm? Instead of joining the debate I decided to put it to the test with my beautiful assistant Jamie. She starts with her arms and legs tethered in restraints with a magic wand pinned against her pussy. Starting the timer at one minute and on a low setting Jamie does her best to prevent herself from cumming. I repeat the test with two and three minute intervals. The whole set is repeated again but on high with telling results. It's best to review our findings for yourself which you'll find to be quite conclusive!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:37
File Size : 371Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/9535ec4302615/Jamie_vs._The_****_Experiment.mp4
Added: Jan 05, 2022 11:44 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: I start Jem's arms and legs out in a frogtie using plenty of vetwrap to keep them secure; chains looped around her limb as convenient attachment points. At first Jem didn't understand why I used rubber bands to connect her limbs to the four corners of the bed. She might have asked too if not the panties taped in her mouth. I didn't take long in satiating her curiosity by adding another set of rubber bands pulling her limbs tighter apart. When I held up a pair of nipple clamps she really pulled against the bands but it was no use. Jem was helpless in my web.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:48
File Size : 115Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/4e18008e841e7/JEM_vs._The_Frogtie_Pull.mp4
Added: Jan 10, 2022 2:20 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:27
File Size : 263Mb

screenshot
[url=dead_link_removed;_Amanda_vs._The_Dueling_Vibes.mp4]Lexi_&_Amanda_vs._The_Dueling_Vibes.mp4 (263.1 Mb)[/url]

https://k2s.cc/file/a9edcf57b2664/Lexi_&_Amanda_vs._The_Dueling_Vibes.mp4
Added: Jan 10, 2022 6:34 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: All dressed up and nowhere to go sums up Lexi's situation to a tee. Decked out in her tight blue corset, garters, and stockings she probably had other plans then her current predicament. Belts hold her arms and legs together while chains pull her wrists and crotch belt between the two ends of the bed. Each attempt to struggle only pulls something else tighter. Every buckle and strap is close to her fingers but only leads to frustration when she tries. Feeling more defeated by the minute Lexi can only plead for release. For now I think I'll leave her stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:39
File Size : 128Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/ac44f47090bfa/Lexi_vs._A_Hard_Place.mp4
Added: Jan 15, 2022 12:07 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: As with most things in life if you want something, you have to work for it. In Mesa's case it was a buzzing vibrator resting between two electrified copper pipes. To make matters worse she's **** to stand on her toes to keep away from the shocks. Mesa desperately wants an orgasm if for no other reason than to distract her from her predicament. Only time will tell if she can do it before the shocks become too much to bear. Mesa's determined though and if anyone can pull it off it's her.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:22
File Size : 155Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/eb8f4d20004c8/Mesa_vs._The_Copper_Pipes.mp4
Added: Jan 24, 2022 7:08 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Serene had no idea she was about to put a whole new meaning on the phrase 'stuck in the middle'. She starts with both legs tied apart on on her knees. Elbows cinched back and wrists at her sides. One rope pulls her elbows and body back while a crotch rope pulls her body forward... tightly. The cherry on top is her hair is firmly secured to a suspension ring above her leaving her completely stuck. A fact soon confirmed by lots and LOTS of tickling.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:16
File Size : 214Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/5d422227a2643/Serene_Isley_vs._The_Hair_Pin.mp4
Added: Jan 24, 2022 11:59 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: The challenge seemed simple enough. Use the ballgag, nipple clamps, and leg and hand cuffs to secure herself to the chair until he got home. Knowing that Friday traffic can take hours Serene decides to keep the key close so she's not left stranded for too long. Enjoying her restraints, it only take a minute before she really starts squirming in her self imposed predicament. Each wiggle and squirm pushing her only key closer to the chairs edge. Before she knows it, Serene's fate is sealed for at least the next few hours. Her only hope of escape sitting on the floor inches away but hopelessly out of reach.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:55
File Size : 163Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/0d7426d904412/Serene_Isley_vs._The_Key_Drop.mp4
Added: Jan 25, 2022 3:01 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: So when Serene returned a box full of pantyhose to me full of runs; a little payback was in order. It seemed only fitting to tie her up with the very hose that was ruined. You can recycle just about anything if you put your mind to it. Legs, ankles, thighs, and even elbows are cinched tightly together. The nice thing about pantyhose is once you secure the knot there's no getting out without scissors. With a large ball tied in her mouth with more hose, Serene tries to protest and pick at the knots but it's no use. Maybe next time she will be a bit more careful with her pantyhose.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:11
File Size : 182Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/9f2cf3d75cabe/Serene_Isley_vs._The_Recycled_Hose.mp4
Added: Jan 25, 2022 6:52 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: When the package arrived Serene knew exactly what she was in store for. It was a game they played; he would ship her a set of restraints and she's get herself nice and secure before his arrival later that day. Serene loved coming up with new and creative ideas to bind herself with. Of course there was the thrill that maybe this time he wouldn't come to save her; that really got her juices flowing. It wasn't long before she had herself hooded and gagged with her limbs cuffed in a spreadeagle. While thinking ahead to leave the key close the hood blocked her view of where it was. Unfortunately for Serene she accidentally drops her only key onto the floor plunging her into scariest fantasy. Trapped and alone and at least 6 hours before he comes to save her... if he comes at all.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:04
File Size : 272Mb

screenshot
Serene_Isley_vs._The_Toy_Shipment.mp4 (272.3 Mb)

dead_link_removed
Added: Jan 26, 2022 6:48 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: When she got the message that her boyfriend wouldn't be back from his trip for another day it was time to take things into her own hands. For days Star avoided playing with the new toys but no more. She starts by strapping the new ball gag in tight and locking her arms and legs into a spreadeagle. Near her left arm is an old stocking with the keys to her freedom at the end, along with several cubes of ice. Having never done this before she figured that would be enough for 20 minutes of fun. How long could ice take to melt? After Star brings herself to multiple orgasms with the hanging vibe she placed over her pussy before starting she decides it's time to get out. Twenty minutes turns to ninety and she starts to get desperate and pulling hard on the stocking. If she's not careful she might be stuck there until he gets home the following day!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:04
File Size : 287Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/d9c1ece3f204a/Star_vs._The_Overestimate.mp4
Added: Jan 26, 2022 11:56 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: I doubt this is what Star had in mind when she wanted to be placed high on a pedestal. Sitting high in the window sill, I assured her the restraints were only for her safety. A drool inducing gag came next which was connected to a bolt above her head. Moving became a challenge let alone getting down. Before sitting back to watch her hopelessly struggle I slipped a Hitachi under her pantyhose. The effect was instant and Star starts squirming with pleasure. Within seconds her first of many orgasms was building and fighting the chains. She's in for quite a ride.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:38
File Size : 189Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/96d2ac7bf7520/Star_vs._The_Window_Display.mp4
Added: Jan 27, 2022 10:12 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: There's no doubt that Stormy is a horny girl and I had the perfect restraint for that. With the chastity belt locked on and her arms and legs tied up she's left to squirm and beg for release. With her heating up on the table the least I could do is cool her off a bit. Taking off her bikini top I run ice cubes over her sexy body; unable to escape my reach. By the end she's drooling uncontrollably all over herself with no relief in sight.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:01
File Size : 180Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/7c65c8f0777ea/Stormy_Evans_vs._Chastity_and_Ice.mp4
Added: Jan 30, 2022 2:28 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Sometimes all you need is a little bondage and a magicwand to get through the day. At least that is what I told Alex once I had her tied up. A few ropes, a few belts, and some tape to gag her tight. As for who's having the fun, well, that’s a coin flip. At least until the wand is switched to high. A last attempt is made to try and break free, but she knows full well she is stuck. Her best bet is to simply enjoy it and have fun.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:15
File Size : 120Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/06f526fe66803/Alex_vs._A_Little_Fun.mp4
Added: Jan 31, 2022 11:08 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: When proposing the idea of this experiment I got as far as orgasm before Athena was all in. Minutes later she's tied down to a bed in a tight spreadeagle. Of course, a magic wand securely tied in place as well. With her jeans acting as a buffer, it takes a while for Athena to get warmed up. Still, the end result is not that surprising. Even with obstacles the wand is relentless and won't stop until she cums.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:42
File Size : 327Mb

screenshot
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/51e2d9d4e9816/Athena_vs._The_****_Experiment.mp4