Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 09, 2021 5:11 pm
Gangbang for Chantelle Fox and Hanna Shaw

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
Gorgeous Hanna Shaw joined us for her first gangbang session, joined by her bestie and gangbang veteran, Chantelle Fox.
These two lively lovelies were right up for a good fucking and gave the boys a run for their money.
A Wild night and one that will stay in the memory for a LONG time!
Genre: English, Facial, Gangbang, Bukkake, Cumshot
Actors: Chantelle Fox, Hanna Shaw

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:33:42
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/75ml3256ekft
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 09, 2021 11:56 am
European Bukkake 3 / Bukkake 3 (Castellani Depardieu / Sunshine Films)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
The cover states a '3 hour' run time. What you get is 75 minutes for the main feature and the remainder made up of 'bonus' scenes. These are a compilation of scenes used to bulk out the disk and vary in quality. So be warned if you are buying for 3hrs of bukkake.

There are 3 scenes each featuring one girl and a whole bunch of guys. They all start with the girl doing some form and strip and taking multiple cum shots to the face.

Scene 1
The first scene features Sheila a pretty blonde with a nice natural body, a definite plus in my books already. The Bukkake boys are seen walking into the room and the funny thing is everyone has been given a banana!!. Is this an attempt by Sunshine to promote a healthy diet or are there some hidden aphrodisiac properties in this humble fruit? Who knows.

Sheila is in a bikini and proceeds to dance and strip in front of the guys while they tuck into their fruity snack. Our girl eventually gets a banana as well, but this one ends up in her pussy. After a few minutes playing with herself she sits on the floor leaning her head against a chair and facing upward ready to be basted in cum.

They proceed to shoot and drip their loads all over her pretty face and it's soon coated. The close-ups show clearly what a mess these guys are making with this Euro babe. She keeps her eyes closed throughout, which is just as well because a few loads hit her eyes causing her make-up to run.

To end this hot scene she rubs the cum into her body.

Scene 2
Eva is up next, a blonde with a natural body and a tattoo above her left breast and right arm. The scene is set in the garden of someone's house. She quickly takes off her bikini and lies down on a sun lounger playing with a dildo. Eva wears sunglasses throughout the scene.

She lies back against the lounger and the guys start shooting their loads onto her face from both sides. As they cum this hot babe turns her head to catch the spew in her mouth and to give the cocks an occasional lick. Another hot scene.

Scene 3
The next scene is set in a small swimming pool and features Judy, a pretty blonde with a natural body. She reminds me a bit of Inari Vachs.

The guys are in two lines sitting on the floor while Judy performs a strip then plays with her pussy and a dildo whilst lying on a sun lounger.

After a few minutes Judy lies back hanging her head over the end of the lounger and the guys take turns cumming onto her face and open mouth. She keeps her eyes open most of the time and they make a real mess on her face. This is my favourite scene of the disk and rates highly on the strokeability scale.
Genre: anal, bukkake, all sex, blowjobs
Actors:
Scene 1. Kathy Heart, Guys
Scene 2. Eva, Guys
Scene 3. Silvie Raz, Guys

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 300.4 MB
Duration: 01:12:51
Resolution: 352x240
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 352x240 (3:2) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ng53xzbj5pph
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 09, 2021 1:30 am
Desire Moore - America Bukkake Live

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: t was a total fuck fest on this bus to PunkFest as Desire and the girls get wild. Desire takes all cummers in a come 1 come all gangbang with several guys fucking her and even more guys cumming all over her face bukkake style! (We got this one from the vault, enjoy!)
Genre: Facials, GangBang, Bukkake, Multiple Cumshots

Video Size: 918.8 MB
Duration: 00:15:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/rw8dpl3dzs26
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 08, 2021 8:19 pm
Cuckold couple likes cocks /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: facial cumshot, bukkake, gangbang, cum swallowing, cum in mouth, hardcore, natural, deepthroat

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:21:19
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/l6u9zdsl6nvl
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 08, 2021 5:42 pm
Classy Filth, Michelle Thorne, Sophie Anderson, Tara Spades - Christmas party 2018 Gangbang

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
Wow, what a night this was. Our Christmas gangbang party this year featured Michelle Thorne, Tara Spades, Classy Filth and the amazing Sophie Anderson.
A fun filled night of debauchery and laughs and we look forward to more of the same in the New Year. Happy New Year folks!
Genre: Facial, English, Gangbang, Cumshot, Bukkake
Actors: Classy Filth, Michelle Thorne, Sophie Anderson, Tara Spades

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:36:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/0xz50mee0731
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 08, 2021 3:06 pm
Cherry Kiss #1 - Gloryhole

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Gorgeous and unique Serbian model Cherry Kiss is back again and today she has a great mood for cock-sucking in a gloryhole box! She bravely starts blowjobs and gets horny by herself, undressing till lingerie. Guys can't stand this for too long and Cherry starts catching their loads from both sides.. Since Cherry is special, the guys were specially selected too, who can provide a mega load only. Each load is felt like a few normal ones and we can see her mouth full of cum after each cumshot! Cherry masterfully plays a swallow game, reaching 15 mega loads in total, gulping everything with pleasure!
Genre: Bukkake, Sperm, Gloryhole, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Swallow
Actors: Cherry Kiss

Video Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:27:34
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/fw5liv2j6t8k
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 08, 2021 7:23 am
Candela X - The Swallow License (John Thompson, GGG) (Silvia Dellai, Candela X) RD: 16.02.2018.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bukkake, Swallow, Blowbang, Gangbang, DP, Anal
Actors: Silvia Dellai, Candela X

Video Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 01:20:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/4yi6atcc163l
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 07, 2021 11:29 pm
Brazilian Bukkake 2 / (Blue Pictures)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: You won't believe what you're about to see! Open your mouth wide and be prepared to swallow massive amounts of hot salty creamy sperm! Guaranteed to gag!
Genre: Anal, Blondes, Oral, Group sex, Bukkake, Cumshot, Latin
Actors: Iza

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 01:17:24
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/307u8rbdd3xc
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 07, 2021 8:52 pm
Brazilian Bukkake / (Blue Studios)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: What do you get when you take Cris Bell, 1 pint of sperm, and 100 cumshots, and put them all together? You get Brazilian Bukkake! It's hotter than normal bukkake because it's Brazilian, and Brazilian equals hot. You know it's true!
Genre: Anal, Bukkake, Blondes, Latin, Cumshot, Group sex, Oral
Actors: Cris Bel

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 01:20:12
Resolution: 720x528
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 720x528 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/7ussx3wdohxi
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 07, 2021 1:03 pm
Ashley Ocean #2 (Bukkake)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: This is one of the interesting intense bukkake that we have - this time with Ashley Ocean. This slim Czech babe gets a full menu of cum today, including mouthful and facial loads and a bowl with cum and additional last-drop cumshots too! It's a second try for her, so she wants it harder.. Her level of emotions is raising as the action develops. Starting with sloppy blowjobs, Ashley feels hornier when guys start ejaculating, but sudden loads feels so nasty to her she can't hold her indignation towards the taste. She gets several thick loads into her eyes and then drinks the rest. Wow!
Genre: Blowjob, Bukkake, Facial, Sperm, Swallow, Cumshots
Actors: Ashley Ocean

Video Size: 2.94 GB
Duration: 00:43:44

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/fk9lhdxbwx9a
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 06, 2021 9:19 pm
Vinna Reed #1 - BlowBang

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Slim and fit Czech babe Vinna Reed performs a mega #blowbang with 40+ guys! Amazing thick facial loads right into her eyes and in her mouth - the girl is cum-glazed and fed with sperm!
Genre: Sperm, Swallow, Facial, Gokkun, Bukkake, Blowjob, Cumshots
Actors: Vinna Reed

Video Size: 890.6 MB
Duration: 00:39:55
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ei0ckprjaxt7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 06, 2021 11:35 am
Slutwife Marion (Gangbanged By My Members / 416 / 16-08-2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
This is the first movie filmed at one of my most recent member gangbangs. You know, from time to time I'm hostings sex parties like this, where I am inviting fans and members who want to bang me and give me their loads. I really love these member parties - it's just amazing to get in touch with people who like my site and love what I'm doing and my fans obviously like the idea to be one of next guys in line. As usual I placed another ad at the party scheduler this time, where I was looking for at least 10 cocks who want to have fun with me. Finally there were 15 guys joining the party. I knew some of them from former gangbangs, but as usual there were some new faces too, guys who fucked me for the first time that day. Quickly the first gangbang started and this movie displays this first bang. All in all I got mounted by 10 guys during the next 30 minutes and I also got many cumshots in my hungry mouth. Later that day a second gangbang started, where all of them fucked me again... the movie of the second bang is coming soon. I really love these member parties, it's just amazing to get in touch with people who like my site and love what I'm doing.
New movie: Having fun at the club with 10 members of my website
Genre: Facial, Cumshots, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Amateur, Gangbang
Actors: Slutwife Marion

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:19:34
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/g2wlvtkbcuc8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 06, 2021 6:43 am
Silvia's Sperm Grand Prix (John Thompson, GGG) (Silvia Dellai, Julie Skyhigh) RD: 16.12.2017.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowbang, Bukkake, Gangbang, Swallow, DP, Anal
Actors: Silvia Dellai, Julie Skyhigh

Video Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 01:26:50
Resolution: 852x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/t1gnxd3r7v72
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 06, 2021 4:16 am
Silvana Violet as Silvana (Premium Bukkake 1: Best Scenes 2 / 04-11-2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Cute blonde Silvana shares her thoughts on the sperm-eating and confesses that she doesn't like the abundance of cum, but this is what she is about to get when she is on her knees and with mouth ready for receiving loads of warm jizz. After 49 cumshots, she looks exhausted. Silvana must learn what it is to be a gokkun star. She gets the real meaning of jizz-devouring when the team of big-dicked dudes unload the stream of juice right on her face. The girl is completely covered in semen and Silvana really likes it. Somewhere in the middle of this sperm storm, Silvana spills the seed from bowl into her mouth and barely keeps everything inside, because of the bad taste. But she continues doing what she does best - swallowing cum!
Genre: Bukkake
Actors: Silvana Violet as Silvana

Video Size: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:48:27
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/aiyihzkgnxen
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 05, 2021 4:06 pm
Sexy Julia - First gangbang session

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Gangbang, Bukkake, Blowjob
Actors: Sexy Julia

Video Size: 2.62 GB
Duration: 00:36:40

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/gqrsissn7562