Author
richglos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 05, 2023 2:15 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Jayden Starr, Crystal Chase - Interracial Lesbians

FileSize: 410.7 MB || Duration: 00:34:37
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 856x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Date: 2023

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Jayden_Starr_Crystal_Chase_Interracial_Lesbians_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 05, 2023 4:48 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Jazmin Luv, CJ Miles - Spit On My Dick

FileSize: 399.4 MB || Duration: 00:32:07
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Jazmin_Luv_CJ_Miles_Spit_On_My_Dick_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 05, 2023 7:22 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Jenna Starr - Too Much Ass One Big Dick

FileSize: 486.5 MB || Duration: 00:43:51
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Jenna Star wants to get fucked and she wants big black dick. She notices Johnathan Jordan enjoying some sun and decides to make her move. Jenna has a huge ass and she knows so she comes out flaunting it and give Johnathan his personal invitation to come touch. It goes uphill from there Jenna bounes that big ass on his big dick and loves every second of it.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Jenna_Starr_Too_Much_Ass_One_Big_Dick_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 05, 2023 9:55 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Jessica Ryan - Keeping Stepmom Happy - S3:E1

FileSize: 276 MB || Duration: 00:22:42
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: When you have a hot stepmom like Jessica Ryan, it's important to keep her happy. Ricky Spanish does his best, but Jessica is super hot and he can't help staring at her. Jessica is making coffee in a towel when she drops the cloth to the floor in what she calls a nip slip. Ricky plays it off and claims he saw nothing. Jessica says she'll make a girl very happy, but Ricky only wants to make one girl happy right now.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Jessica_Ryan_Keeping_Stepmom_Happy_S3E1_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 06, 2023 2:04 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Joanna Angel, Val Steele aka Valerica Steele - Sexy MILF Joanna Angel And Val Steele POV Threesome

FileSize: 490.4 MB || Duration: 00:41:49
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Joanna_Angel_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 06, 2023 4:45 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Jolee Love - MILF Jolee Love Finds Her Perfect Match

FileSize: 316.7 MB || Duration: 00:38:52
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Curvy and beautiful, Jolee Love is a stunning MILF who struggles to find time for dating in the modern world, but thanks to our new website that we've launched in Modern Dating, she won't struggle anymore! There's way more than just talking on the cards for Jolee on her date with her latest match, and you can see all the action unfold right here on where she gets down and dirty with stud Dante White in a hot fuck that has her big tits and big ass bouncing all the way until her pussy is sprayed with cum!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Jolee_Love_MILF_Jolee_Love_Finds_Her_Perfect_Match_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 06, 2023 7:27 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Katie Morgan - A Very Stepmom Conundrum

FileSize: 591.9 MB || Duration: 00:45:42
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Katie is a new stepmom, just trying to please everyone - including her 2 new entitled stepsons, Ricky & Spikey. The guys battle for their stepmom's attention, each coming up with a diabolical injury ruse in an attempt to appeal to Katie's nurturing side. Katie having so much on her hands figures it's better to tend to both these miscreants at the same time in a taboo threesome!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Katie_Morgan_A_Very_Stepmom_Conundrum_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 06, 2023 10:08 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Katrina Moreno - Important Meeting

FileSize: 2.23 GB || Duration: 00:33:37
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Date: 2022
Description: Out-of-town business affairs are, most often than not, nothing but reasons to have an affair. Erik Everhard convinces his partner that he needs to stay for another day due to an important meeting. As it turns out, his important business meeting means spending a day with the beautiful hottie with big tits, Katarina Moreno. The busty beauty looks stunning in black lingerie and sheer robe. She is more than ready to give Erik the VIP treatment he deserves. Katarina quickly approaches Erik as soon as he hangs up his phone.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Katrina_Moreno_Important_Meeting_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 07, 2023 12:34 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Mila Taylor - Busty MILF Mila Taylor Rides Big Dick POV

FileSize: 385.4 MB || Duration: 00:38:29
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Mila Taylor has a hot fit body with big natural tits so we loved exploring around with her. She is hungry for some big dick to pleasure her pussy and creams with enjoyment as we're sliding in and out of her, stretching her with every pump. She wants to really earn that cumload in her mouth so she can taste her reward.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Mila_Taylor_Busty_MILF_Mila_Taylor_Rides_Big_Dick_POV_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 07, 2023 3:24 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Mona Azar - Bigger Stronger Hornier Faster!

FileSize: 397.8 MB || Duration: 00:31:35

screenshot

Description: Dark- Haired Mona Azar is ready to pump! She shows off her incredible, curvy body in a sheer, pink one-piece, teasing us with a tiny bikini underneath. Mona lifts weights, squats, and stretches; absolutely glowing and getting wetter by the minute. Strong Mazee steps in to spot Mona, but she wants a whole lot more than just a spot! Soon, Mona is deepthroating Mazee's big, hard cock and begging him for more.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Mona_Azar_Bigger_Stronger_Hornier_Faster_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 07, 2023 5:57 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Mona Wales - If Only

FileSize: 1.75 GB || Duration: 00:39:30
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Mona Wales
Date: 2022-11-14
Description: Jason (Pierce) visits his stepmom who he hasn't seen for six months, invited to stay the weekend while dad's away. She (Mona Wales) even has his old bedroom ready. But he's afraid his dad will find out about their old affair."What happened, what we did, it wasn't right", he declares. "You worry too much", she reassures him. She tries to kiss him, but he resists. "Let's pretend like it didn't happen", he suggests. "If people find out, our lives are over. You'll have to leave, I won't be able to come back. This is where I grew up", he insists.
"Do you think it's easy for me? Here alone in this house, thinking about what's happened between us, knowing that it's never going to happen again. Lying next to your father, the man I thought that I loved, that I married last year, knowing that I'll never love him the way I love you", she confesses..
They kiss, and spontaneously chase each other around the house like **** playing. It turns into hide & seek, as stepmom runs off, and he chases, crying "I'm gonna get you". Unable to find Mona, he says: "I guess I was wrong" and removes his shirt, plopping down on the bed. Mona appears and he jumps up and catches her. "You tricked me!", she exclaims, and embracing on the bed they kiss passionately. "I wish it could be like this forever", he murmurs.
He agrees to stay the whole weekend. "Let me mother you", she whispers as she undoes his belt, and says into his ear: "Don't forget to clean behind your ears". "Okay, mom", he responds. As they kiss tenderly, she says: "I don't want this to end"."Me neither", he responds. "It will", she says ruefully. "Let's not focus on that and just focus on now", he says, as they embrace again. Mom takes charge, kissing his chest repeatedly and removing his belt. She removes his jeans, revealing his cock, and murmurs: "Stroke it for mommy". "Yes mommy", he replies. Watch the taboo scene unfold...

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Mona_Wales_If_Only_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 07, 2023 8:55 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Phoenix Marie, Lulu Chu - Executive Decision

FileSize: 672.3 MB || Duration: 01:00:10

screenshot

Description: Phoenix Marie is in fucking charge. And in charge of fucking. Underneath that boss bitch all-black fit is red lingerie to match her attitude. Cold business on the outside and hot red heat lingerie underneath. Subby assistant Lulu Chu, on the other hand, is looking prim and perfect in a little blue mini skirt hiding a black lace teddy. Lulu knows what Phoenix wants. To dominate that petite body until it is writhing with pleasure, moaning for more. A red strap-on, a shock wand, a vibrator. They work hard and fuck harder as Phoenix uses everything at her disposal to turn Lulu into a drooling pleased mess.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Phoenix_Marie_Lulu_Chu_Executive_Decision_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 07, 2023 11:36 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Pristine Edge - MILF Therapist Pristine Edge Gets Fucked

FileSize: 358.2 MB || Duration: 00:23:24
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 992x558 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Nathan Bronson goes to therapist Pristine Edge to discuss his extramarital affair and when she asks him to demonstrate how it went down things get really heated as they start passionately kissing. The now super wet and horny MILF urges him to show her what else they did and she's soon down on her knees giving him a blowjob and spreading her creamy things for a pussy licking. Then they continue their reenactment with fucking from every angle until her pretty face and tits are dripping hot cum.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Pristine_Edge_MILF_Therapist_Pristine_Edge_Gets_Fucked_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 08, 2023 11:46 am
screenshot
Original Title: Rayveness - Family Matters pt. 1

FileSize: 1.48 GB || Duration: 00:37:06
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Rayveness
Date: 2022-06-15
Description: Stepmom Rayveness is a bit frazzled: she's working on her taxes one morning and can't find her glasses. Young stepson Tyler (Cruise) shows her they're just raised up in her hair -she's a bit absent-minded. She tells the boy to expect her sister (Reagan Foxx) to visit, and as she scrambles to get ready for work, one large breast falls out of Ray's robe, embarrassing her in front of her adoring stepkid. She rushes off, distraught, Tyler following behind her. In her bedroom, stepmom is nearly in tears, unable to compose herself. As Tyler tries to comfort her, she confides in him: "Your father served me divorce papers". "But you guys just got married. You haven't even been together for a year, Did he say why?", Tyler reacts. "He found a younger woman, more beautiful. I saw pictures -she is stunning", she admits. "He can't just treat you like that", Tyler insists. "Listen, my sister is not coming here for a visit, she's not coming here for vacation -she's coming here to help me pack my bags. You see, he told me I have to get out by Monday", Ray spills the beans. "He's entitled to everything. I signed a pre-nup, and if we don't stay married for three years, he gets it all", she says ruefully. Tyler defends her: "You've been a great wife, and the best mom I ever had". Ray is resigned to parting from her son, noting: "In a few weeks, you'll forget all about me". "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen", Tyler counters, running his hand sensually down her breasts, parting the halter that releases them. "Nobody's touched me like this in so long", stepmom murmurs. Putting her hand over his, Ray implores: "Oh Tyler, I need this. Promise you'll always be there for me. "I promise", he replies. Stepmom lightly pushes Tyler backward on the bed and gazing into his eyes begins kneading his big cock, whispering "I'm so nervous with you". She removes his jeans and slowly unveils his erect member. They're passing beyond the point of no return. Watch their taboo romance unfold, and don't miss the visit of Step-Auntie Reagan in Part 2.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Rayveness_Family_Matters_pt._1_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Aug 08, 2023 2:28 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Sarah Taylor - Living In The Moment

FileSize: 1022.6 MB || Duration: 01:30:47
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 856x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Sarah is on a layover before her next flight, so she's down for some sightseeing. When her driver Calvin picks her up, she asks him to do the long way so she can enjoy the place a little bit. The conversation starts rolling and the two hit it off quite nicely. Sarah confesses she's trying a new "living in the moment" philosophy, so a nice fuck in the back seat is a great way for her to start embracing her new and spontaneous self!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Sarah_Taylor_Living_In_The_Moment_SD.mp4