Author
Xazam
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 30, 2020 9:18 pm
Hellraiser Felony Returns to Divine Bitches!

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Doctor, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Latin, Male Sub, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, shaped, Slave, Tattoo, toned

Description: After being cryogenically frozen for two years Felony is back with a vengeance. The doctors thought she was safely locked away where she couldn't brutalize men but they are sorely mistaken. Once she breaks out Jonah Marx stands no chance. He is intensely caned, flogged, shocked and strap-on fucked in his ass. Felony then pleasures both her wet holes riding his face and cock. After drenching him with her squirt she drains the filth out of his balls and humiliates him by making him eat every last drop of it.

info:
Name: 38931_felony.mp4
Duration: 00:45:56

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 30, 2020 11:58 pm
Cuckold my husband with his adopted son!

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, blond, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Cuckolding, Curvy, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, shaped, shaved, Slave, switch, Tattoo, unshaved, versatile

Description:

info:
Name: 35787_angel_jim.mp4
Duration: 00:33:34

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 31, 2020 5:22 am
Foot Sniffing Yoga Thug Gets Divine Bitched! BASED ON TRUE EVENTS!

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Punching, Rough Sex, Slave, slim, Sniffing, Spanking, switch, unshaved, versatile

Description: I felt it was necessary for me to tell the tale of the time when I was in a yoga class and one of the male students thought it was appropriate to sniff my scrunched up sole in my downward dog. Just like Chanel Preston recreates, Kip takes one long sniff of her perfect peds in a deep downward dog and thinks he won't have to pay up BIG for his indiscretion. $10,000 and a deep hard ass fucking with Chanel's biggest strap-on cock. This is after the spanking, punching and humiliation and cock tease with her feet. He leaves him there wanting while she straps it to his face and fucks it with her perfect pussy while all he can do is smell.

info:
Name: 38928_chanel.mp4
Duration: 00:36:54

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 31, 2020 8:01 am
A Minx Among Us

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation, Male Sub, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, shaped, Slave, slim, Tattoo, unshaved, Whipping

Description: Welcome Joey Minx to Divine Bitches, cunning and boldly flirtatious but in the most divine bitchy femdom way! You think it's easy being a Divine Bitch? Joey shows you all the ways that you'll never measure up. Hard pegging, humiliation, whipping, denial and wet pussy over a dildo gag strapped to slaves face!

info:
Name: 38739_mike_joey.mp4
Duration: 00:55:29

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 31, 2020 10:40 am
#GiveYourMoneyToWomen

screenshot

Genre: 69 Position, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation, Latin, Male Sub, muscular, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, Slave, slim, switch, Tattoo, unshaved, versatile

Description: It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get NOTHING. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and PAY ME MORE. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.

info:
Name: 38926_Madeline_Javier.mp4
Duration: 00:51:34

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 31, 2020 1:22 pm
Lorelei Lee Returns to Humiliate Jock Fuckboy

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Chastity Play, Corporal Punishment, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, foreskin, Humiliation, jock, Male Sub, muscular, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, rack, Rough Sex, shaped, Slave, switch, Tattoo, versatile, Weights

Description:

info:
Name: 38741_lorelei.mp4
Duration: 00:48:23

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 31, 2020 3:57 pm
Sexy Wife Financially Dominates Her Rich Loser Husband

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, muscular, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, slim, Tattoo

Description:

info:
Name: 38738_veruca_dj.mp4
Duration: 01:11:16

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 31, 2020 6:44 pm
Impregnate me, Bull! My Husband doesn't measure up!

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Black, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Cuckolding, Curvy, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Redhead, Rough Sex, shaped, shaved, Slave, Stud, switch, Tattoo

Description: Welcome back Mz Berlin, for an intensely cruel and extremely filthy cuckolding triad! Mz Berlin wants to get pregnant but her husband just doesn't add up. She seduces the well hung stud milk man and her husband walks in!! He knows his place around a bull cock like that and gets to sucking, prepping it for his wife to get fucked, cream pied and pregnant with another man's baby while all he gets is jerking off onto her toes!

info:
Name: 35587_Jason_Jimmy_Berlin.mp4
Duration: 00:45:43

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Jan 01, 2021 12:02 am
Husband Training

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Fisting, Gag, Humiliation, kink-dirtymaid, Male Sub, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, switch, Tattoo, versatile

Description: Bella Rossi is fed up with her redneck husband, Tony Orlando. Mistress Bella Rossi gets serious and pours a beer over Tony's head to get his attention, then dresses him in a frilly maid costume and labels him with lipstick. He's made to clean the toilet with a mouth gag, lick her pussy and get her off with a dildo gag. She then brings the bitch into the kitchen and fists him super deep. He's made into her own meat puppet, then fucks his face and mouth with her big black cock. Last but not least she uses his dick as a human dildo, riding his dick to orgasm then jerking him off and making him eat all his cum right out of her hand. So clean and so fresh!

info:
Name: 38606_tony_bella.mp4
Duration: 00:47:17

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Jan 01, 2021 2:41 am
Time Out With Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Blindfold, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Fisting, foreskin, Gag, Gimp, Humiliation, Latin, Male Sub, muscular, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, Slave, slim, Tattoo

Description:

info:
Name: 38735_mads_dj.mp4
Duration: 00:51:52

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Jan 01, 2021 5:21 am
Bow Down & Worship the Newest Divine Bitch!

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, drool, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, High Heels, Humiliation, Male Sub, Nylons Stockings, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Redhead, Rough Sex, Slave, spit, unshaved

Description: Bow down and worship the newest Divine Bitch, Goddess Holly Heart! She'll eat you up and spit you out, slaves, without thinking twice! Drool down your pathetic double chins as Mistress Heart humiliates this dungeon rat into a pulpy, dribbling, horny mess with her wicked tongue and her viciously glamorous heels and stockings. Think you can't take anymore of the devastatingly pleasurable torment?!? The Divine Holly is just beginning! She smothers her human toy in succulent, ambrosia-dripping Bitch cunt, teasing her plaything until he's begging for either cum or mercy!! Slipping into her thick, hard cock, Goddess Heart fucks this meat hole's throat until he gags, drooling all over her big dick, lubing it up for her to shove deep inside his tight disgusting slut hole!! And for the finale?!? A delicious surprise from your newest queen...can you guess it, fuck boy?! Watch as Mistress Holly torments her slave with the ULTIMATE pleasure....

info:
Name: 38604_holly_rob.mp4
Duration: 00:47:08

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Jan 01, 2021 8:02 am
Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, muscular, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, slim, switch, Tattoo, unshaved, versatile

Description: This is what Aiden Starr looks like when she actually really likes her slave!

info:
Name: 38605_aiden_miles.mp4
Duration: 00:51:54

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Jan 01, 2021 10:40 am
Cuckold Therapy

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Chastity Play, Corporal Punishment, Cuckolding, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, mixed, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Redhead, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, slim, switch, Tattoo, unshaved, versatile

Description: Tony Orlando falls in love with his therapist, Lotus Lane. Because of this he isn't improving. Extreme measures must be taken to rehabilitate this man! Cuckoldress Lotus Lane uses her unique form of cuckolding therapy in hopes to make Tony a better man. Humiliation, ball torture, chastity, commanding bi, cum eating off Lotus's pussy and hot pounding cuckold sex!

info:
Name: 38289_lotus_tony.mp4
Duration: 00:55:29

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Jan 01, 2021 4:04 pm
Payback's a Bitch

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, CBT, Chastity Play, Corporal Punishment, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, foreskin, Humiliation, Latin, Leather, Male Sub, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Rough Sex, Slave, slim, Tattoo, unshaved

Description:

info:
Name: 38281_mm_samir.mp4
Duration: 00:49:45

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Jan 01, 2021 6:45 pm
Mrs. S. is Evil As Pie

screenshot

Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Cage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, MILF, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Redhead, Rough Sex, shaped, shaved, Slave, switch, Tattoo, toned

Description: Mrs. S returns to her retro dungeon. Cookies are in the oven upstairs and boys locked and caged in her basement. Who wouldn't want to be locked away, spanked, pegged and then used as a human dildo by this uber MILF domme?! No one!!!

info:
Name: 38089_simone_dam.mp4
Duration: 00:58:44

screenshot

Quote: