Author
Xazam
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 06, 2020 8:25 am
Hart am Start Kapitel 1

screenshot

Release Date: April 26, 2019
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Black, Bondage, Brunette, CBT, Cuckolding, Dildo, Ebony, Electrical Play, Femdom, Fetish, foot fetish, Foot Worship, foreskin, German, gloves, Latex, Male Sub, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Piss Play, Puppy Play, Slave, slim, Tag Team, Voyeur

Description: Lady Sahara and Lady Carmen are testing the resilience of their slave candidates. The first one of the bunch turns out to be a pitiful wimp. Therefore the two merciless mistresses grill him 'warmly'. To make him compliant the ladies treat his nipples and cock with intense electro impulses. The Queens' scepter drills the unworthy asshole and champagne is flowing en masse into his piss mouth until the ladies get bored of him.

info:
Name: 44548_HaS.mp4
Duration: 00:34:59

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 06, 2020 4:19 pm
Sexy Vanessa in Dominating Wolf

screenshot

Release Date: April 24, 2019
Genre: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Curvy, Deepthroat, fake boobs, Femdom, foreskin, Latin, Leather Cuffs, Lingerie, MILF, Nylons Stockings, PIV, Redhead, Slave, Tattoo, unshaved, Vaginal Penetration

Description: This is scene is my Extremely Dark Shade where I Dominate Wolf. Wolf really wants to suck my big tits. But I will not allow too much of that as I am in control here. Wolf has to be my love slave so I tie him up. First some hot french kissing then some pulling of his nipples. I make Wolf wait before loosen his belt buckle and unzip his pants. It must of felt like eternity to him! Ok I wont make my love slave wait any longer because I do want his cock in me. Watch this great blow job I give Wolf as he is all tied up. Look at my ruby red lips as I suck his cock. Maybe you are hard now too. There is more however, plenty of fucking and sucking as well as a nice cum load all over my pretty face and tongue. He might be a wolf but Im a fucking Lion!

info:
Name: 44541_VanWolf.mp4
Duration: 00:25:50

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 06, 2020 7:01 pm
Havana Ginger in Strap on For Marcello

screenshot

Release Date: April 17, 2019
Genre: Anal, Anal Stretching, BDSM, Big Tits, Big Toy, Black, Breast Abuse, brunet, Collar, Dildo, Ebony, fake boobs, Femdom, foreskin, Hood, Humiliation, Interracial, Latin, Lingerie, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Paddle, Pegging, Slave, slim, Spanking, Strap On, Tattoo

Description: Well, Well. It looks like slave boy Marcello has been a bad, bad boy. Even after I repeatedly asked him to behave himself. It's almost like he wants to get punished. I guess it's his lucky day then, because I am in a bad mood and I have just the thing to keep his little white ass in line. After a little spanking and some humiliation I think Marcello is ready for the main event. A nasty big fucking dildo ass fuck that I like to give to only my most poorly behaved slaves. Get ready Marcello because now it's time to pay the piper.

info:
Name: 44516_Havana.mp4
Duration: 00:28:55

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 06, 2020 9:40 pm
Gothic Fetish - Chained, Whipped And Fucked!

screenshot

Release Date: April 12, 2019
Genre: 69 Position, Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Dildo, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fetish, Fishnets, flip fuck, Flogging, foreskin, gloves, High Heels, Leather Cuffs, Lesbian, masturbation, Nylons Stockings, switch, Tattoo, Threesome, toned

Description: Gorgeous British babes Renee Richards and Michelle B could wake the dead in this horny gothic fetish mind-blowing threesome that will leave you breathless!

info:
Name: 44453_U1.mp4
Duration: 00:32:22

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 07, 2020 12:25 am
Hot For Haley

screenshot

Release Date: April 12, 2019
Genre: BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, buttplug, Caning, CBT, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Edging, Electrical Play, Femdom, Flogging, Hood, Latex, Leather Cuffs, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, PIV, POV, rack, Slave, Vaginal Penetration

Description:

info:
Name: 44455_HfH.mp4
Duration: 01:03:27

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 07, 2020 3:03 am
Schrei Wenn Du Kannst Kapitel 2

screenshot

Release Date: April 9, 2019
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, buttplug, CBT, Chains, Edging, Femdom, German, Gimp, High Heels, Hood, Latex, Leather Belt, Medical Fetish, Piss Play, Slave

Description: Lady Cheyenne must prepare the slave before sticking him back into his box. His bladder must be drained with a catheter while bound in the GYN chair. The torment piques with his edging treatment during the draining!

info:
Name: 44441_SWDK1.mp4
Duration: 00:11:14

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 07, 2020 5:46 am
I Dream of Mimosa

screenshot

Release Date: April 9, 2019
Genre: BBW, BDSM, Big Ass, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, mixed, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Redhead, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, Smothering, Spanking, Strap On, switch, Tattoo, unshaved

Description: Corbin Dallas is jerking off in bed to the curvy bodacious goddess Mimosa. He cums hard imaging Mimosa smothering him under her glorious ass and drifts off to sleep--only to awaken under the very ass he was jerking off too! Mimosa is all for slutty boys who want to worship her. She spits all over Corbin. She crushes his face between her ass cheeks and has him lick her perfect pussy as she rides his face and inspects his goods. Mimosa tastes his cock and slides her fingers into Corbin's eager asshole. Corbin moans as Mimosa has her way with him and commands him to the floor. He removes her shoes and worships her stocking clad size 12 feet. He can barely get her foot in his mouth and shivers as Mimosa wipes her foot all over his face. Mimosa can't get over how cute and adorable Corbin is. She lifts him over her shoulder and gives his little ass a good hard spanking. Corbin squirms but is helpless in the arms of this Divine Goddess. He begs for her cock and she releases him to strap on her long fat cock and plow his asshole. Corbin is collared at the end of her leash with her hard cock stretching open his tight hole. Mimosa laughs as she takes Corbin's ass in doggy and crops his back and ass. She flips him over and continues fucking him as he begs to fuck her. Mimosa grants his wish and Corbin gets to slide his hard cock into Mimosa's juicy cunt. She uses his cock to cum over and over again as Corbin struggles not to cum. He begs to cum as she edges him, denying him for her own pleasure. Finally, Corbin is allowed to cum and wakes up suddenly in Mimosa's robe. Maybe it wasn't a dream after all...

info:
Name: 44271_mimosa.mp4
Duration: 00:45:13

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 07, 2020 8:22 am
Schrei Wenn Du Kannst Kapitel 1

screenshot

Release Date: April 2, 2019
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, buttplug, CBT, Chains, Chastity Play, Collar, Deprivation, Discipline, Edging, Femdom, Gag, German, Gimp, gloves, High Heels, Hood, Latex, Leather Belt, Medical Fetish, Slave, Sounding

Description: Lady Cheyenne is feeling rather playful and wants to play with her favorite doll. Once she lets him out of his trunk, she sounds him, then walks him over to bind him again to remove the chastity belt before rewarding him with a penis pumping for being such a good sport.

info:
Name: 44425_SWDK.mp4
Duration: 00:19:42

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 07, 2020 11:05 am
Locked and Loaded Helena Locke drives Jessie Sparkles to the edge

screenshot

Release Date: March 26, 2019
Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Latex, Male Sub, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, rack, Rough Sex, shaped, Slave, Strap On, switch, Tattoo, toned, unshaved, versatile

Description: Jessie Sparkles wants to be challenged, pushed, teased, hurt and driven to the edge by the hands of blonde Dom Helena Locke. Standing up and tied up to a rack Jessie gets the flogger on his chest until he is breathless. But that isn't quite far enough so black latex clad Helena slaps and punches his chest until it is bright red and he is screaming and shaking. This is what being pushed is all about--taking so much pain or stimulation that you don't think you can stand another second of it but you do and the challenge feels so good. She soothes him with tender strokes on his face and warm whispers but not for long because Helena has so much in store for Jessie Sparkles. On all fours strapped in and tied up Helena paddles Jessie's butt and back to get him warmed up before she fucks his little ass with a strap on. First her cock needs be lubed up so she crams it in Jessie mouth and gets it all nice and sloppy wet so it will slide deep inside his tight ass. She struts back to his arched up ass in her platform heels and teases his asshole with her cock until she finally slides it in and fucks his hole. Next we find Jessie Sparkles laying down on his back with nipple clamps on his nipples and lots of red clothes pins pinching tight on his sensitive balls as Helena flicks and pulls on them to test him. To punish Jessie for ruining her stockings she sticks her foot in his mouth to make him worship her feet and then smothers him with her curvy ass so he can make up for being so bad. Then she removes each clothes pin one by one leaving Jessie and his balls red, sore and suffering. She spits in his mouth to get it all wet and sits on his face so he can worship her ass and pussy. She rides Jessie face as he licks her cunt and ass until she is moaning with pleasure and vibes her clit until she cums all over his suffocating mug. But Helena is not done with Mr Sparkles so she flips him around and strokes and teases his already hard cock. He must not cum until she allows it of course so he has to be strong and not screw up because Helena wants to fuck him until she is good and ready for him to cum. She mounts him and slides his cock inside her cunt and fucks him good up and down and all around and grinds her wet pussy all over his dick and it drives Jessie crazy until she finally lets him shoot his load all over himself. Thank you Ma'am!

info:
Name: 44269_helena.mp4
Duration: 00:59:19

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 07, 2020 1:42 pm
The Confession - Part 3

screenshot

Release Date: March 27, 2019
Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Femdom, Flogging, gloves, High Heels, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Male Sub, Pain, Sadism, Single Tail, Slave, the wall

Description: This session sees the notorious Mistress Vixen with an array of brutal implements at her leather gloved hands, including the crop, flogger, single tail whip and the cane. As an expert in the fine art of corporal punishment is doesn't take Mistress Vixen long to get into full swing, striking the slave's entire body with vicious blows to break the most hardy of slaves. By the time she starts wielding the cane, the slave is understandably terrified and when the strokes start landing on his already bruised and battered flesh, he can all but scream out in agony.

info:
Name: 44412_TC2.mp4
Duration: 00:10:55

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Quoad Locus WC

screenshot

Release Date: March 19, 2019
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Breast Abuse, CBT, Femdom, Fetish, German, Gimp, High Heels, Hood, Kinky, Latex, Leather Cuffs, Medical Fetish, Piss Play, Slave

Description:

info:
Name: 44377_QL2.mp4
Duration: 00:11:37

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 08, 2020 12:26 am
Dick-O-Rama Fun for Sub Slut Marcelo

screenshot

Release Date: March 15, 2019
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Anal Fingering, Ass To Mouth, BDSM, Bisexual, Blowjob, brunet, Deepthroat, Dildo, Facefucking, Femdom, Fishnets, foreskin, gloves, High Heels, Latin, Leather Cuffs, Male Sub, natural boobs, Redhead, shaped, slim, Spit Roast, Strap On, Sub

Description: Mistress Andi Rye has a surprise for her strap-on sub Marcelo. But before he can enjoy his gift, he has to demonstrate his way with a dildo. Andi makes him suck her strap-on, then adds another big dildo up his butt. Finally he gets the most difficult test, sucking two silicone cocks at the same time. Andi is pleased and brings out his reward: Jimmy Broadway's real cock to suck. Marcelo insists it's his first time, but the second he starts blowing Jimmy, it's clear the little slut is experienced in cock sucking of all kinds. And there's more to come! (part 1 of 2)

info:
Name: 44421_DickoRama.mp4
Duration: 00:11:43

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 08, 2020 1:42 pm
Fucked Up

screenshot

Release Date: March 6, 2019
Genre: Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Black, Corset, Curvy, Deepthroat, Dildo, Facefucking, Femdom, gloves, Hand Gagging, High Heels, Hood, Interracial, Latex, Latin, Male Sub, natural boobs, Pegging, Rough Sex, Slave, slim, Spit Roast, Strap On, Tag Team, Tattoo, Threesome

Description: Cybill Troy teams up with Hannah Hunt in this explosive pegging scene. Simply sucking cock is not an option for these two ladies... it needs to be rammed down his throat until he chokes and thrust up his ass until he cries. The scene is brutal from the start as these two powerful Dommes throw him around like a rag doll, humiliating him both verbally and physically in the extreme.

info:
Name: 44353_FU.mp4
Duration: 00:13:57

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 08, 2020 4:22 pm
Quoad Locus Pumpe

screenshot

Release Date: March 5, 2019
Genre: Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Bondage, Breast Abuse, buttplug, Chastity Play, Deprivation, Edging, Femdom, fucksaw, German, Gimp, gloves, High Heels, Hood, Latex, Leather Cuffs, Medical Fetish, Orgasm Denial, Sadism, shaved, Slave

Description:

info:
Name: 44348_QL.mp4
Duration: 00:18:06

screenshot

Quote:
Xazam
Added: Dec 09, 2020 12:22 am
Zwei Gegen Gummi Patient Null

screenshot

Genre: Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Breast Abuse, CBT, Collar, Corset, Deprivation, Dildo, drool, Femdom, Fetish, Gag, German, Gimp, gloves, Hood, Kinky, Latex, Male Sub, Medical Fetish, Pegging, Piss Play, Sadism, Sounding, Strap On, Tag Team

Description: Patient Gummisau gets the nasty double encore and both nurses are not stingy with their sadism. The suffering, especially of his inputs, is self-evident. Enthralled by the outside world in his rubber prison, the poor patient has no choice but to enjoy the therapy to the bitter end.

info:
Name: 44339_Clinic.mp4
Duration: 00:17:49

screenshot

Quote: