Author
Xazam
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 02, 2020 11:24 am
Redhead Paid to Fuck in the Bus

screenshot

screenshot

Description: This time we got Arietta, an eighteen years old redhead that we found on a bench park waiting for her mom to leave home, so she could sneak in without being noticed, she is a true rebel, loves easy money  and has that kind of I know everything attitude, at first she didnt want to talk, but Peter stepped out of the bus and paid her to talk to us, then I offered her more money to flash us and she did it immediately, we were shocked no objection, no resistance she just pulled down her blouse and showed us her perky pierced tits. I instantly knew she was a troublemaker and very easily convinced her to get inside the bus, I kept giving her money and she continued getting naked getting ready to get fucked by Peter, Let me tell you she was there to get paid for fucking, she started sucking Peters dick, then he fucked her against the bus floor later they moved to the seat and this time she ate Peters ass, I can swear He was really enjoying it, then he fucked her again doggy, cowgirl and while that was happening I was spreading stacks of money all over them. They continued fucking over a bed of money until Peter released all his cum on her face. She wasnt hard to trick out of the bus, I told her to step out so we can pick up all of her money and then we left her there, I guess now she will have to call her mom. 

Genre: Blowjob, White, 18%252B Teens, Swallow, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Redhead, Shaved, Cowgirl, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal, Cum In Mouth

File Name : SncaP610.mp4
File Size : 1965.45 MB
Resolution :1280x720
Duration : 00:45:29

Download:
Redhead Paid to Fuck in the Bus
Xazam
Added: Dec 02, 2020 8:44 am
Evi Bounces Her Ass On Hard Cock

screenshot

screenshot

Description: Evi Rei comes with her amazing body to have a great fun shoot. She gets super excited when she finds out she’s working with JMac. She heard great things about him so i show her an upcoming so she can see how he gets down. She’s totally ready for him but i get her to show her great body before anything happens. She looks super sexy lubed up. Evi Rei goes nuts with JMac’s cock. She sucked him off great before she takes a hard pounding. He fucks her from different positions where we see her great ass bounce until she gets her hard earn facial.

Genre: Blowjob, 18%252B Teens, Amateur, Black, Redhead, Ebony, Cowgirl, Black Girl, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

File Name : sQtNTq608.mp4
File Size : 1931.65 MB
Duration : 00:44:49

Download:
Evi Bounces Her Ass On Hard Cock
Xazam
Added: Dec 02, 2020 6:01 am
Spying on Nia Nacci

screenshot

screenshot

Description: Nia Nacci got caught masturbating by her sister’s boyfriend. He then began spying on her and started jerking off. Once she noticed what he was doing, she confronted him about it. However, she was so horny that she grabbed his cock and started sucking it right then and there. After choking on her sister’s boyfriend’s cock, she asked to get fucked. Nia’s pussy got stretched in several different positions before receiving a load right in her mouth.

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Black, Big Tits, Ebony, Pov, Cowgirl, Busty, Black Girl, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

File Name : mCME7p607.mp4
File Size : 1409.34 MB
Duration : 00:32:34

Download:
Spying on Nia Nacci
Xazam
Added: Dec 01, 2020 10:05 pm
Where is the Big Black Dick?

screenshot

screenshot

Description: Sophia Leone is on a mission, she knocks at her neighbors door, as soon as the door opens, she barges inside, "Where is the big dick" she yells, she quickly scans the room and finds Mookie, her target, when Mookie sees Sophia, coming unstoppably at him, he fears for his integrity and starts running away, Sophia is horny and determined to get fucked by Mookies huge dick so she starts chasing him around the house, after a long chase Mookie asks her for a time out, he is tired, then Sophia takes the opportunity to jump at him, pulls his pants down and starts sucking his cock, she knows what she wants and she is going to get it, Mookie has no other option than fulfilling Sophias need, so he decides to stretch her pussy in many different positions all over his couch, until he cums over her face.

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, White, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Interracial, Big Dick, Cowgirl, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal, Ir

File Name : RHBC3vu606.mp4
File Size : 1032.96 MB
Duration : 00:24:06

Download:
Where is the Big Black Dick?
Xazam
Added: Dec 01, 2020 7:22 pm
Fucking My Stepdad on His Birthday

screenshot

screenshot

Description: Gianna wants to celebrate her stepdads birthday but as she didnt buy him anything, she prepared a very special gift, so when Dad is opening his wifes gift at the kitchen, Gianna gets behind her mom and starts seducing him, rubbing her perky tits, and showing him her round ass, after when mom goes to prepare lunch Gianna sneaks behind the counter to give him a bj, he gets shocked mom is right there but Gianna doesnt care and she takes him to her room, "this is my birthday present" she said then Gianna gets fucked all over her bed, until Dad releases his load on her pretty face.

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, White, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Teen, Busty, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

File Name : MYOcJni597.mp4
File Size : 1316.59 MB
Duration : 00:30:28

Download:
Fucking My Stepdad on His Birthday
Xazam
Added: Dec 01, 2020 2:06 pm
Fuck Me, Wanna Know If I Can Take It

screenshot

screenshot

Description: After her ballet rehearsal, Melody and her friend decided to go eat, while they were leaving, Melody could not resist seeing Vlad, he had a huge bulge under his pants, the girls could not believe her eyes, nobody can have a dick that big, they were making fun of it, Melody felt the need to know for sure if that huge giant dick was real, Vlad overheard them and challenge Melody to check for herself and clear any doubts, Melody was fascinated but her friend got embarrassed and left them alone, so Melody asked Vlad if she could touch his dick, she was shocked, that was the heavier dick she has ever touched, Melody got curious and asked Vlad if she could put that giant cock in her mouth, she wanted to try if it would fit, after sucking what she could from that humungous dick, she got spelled, she needed to get fucked, she needed to know if she could take it. Vlad didnt refuse, he stretched her pussy in every position he fucked her, she kept asking for more and more until Vlad spilled his hot cum on her face.

Genre: Blowjob, White, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Blonde, Big Dick, Hairy, Bush, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Vaginal

File Name : 3KMYB1583.mp4
File Size : 1295.1 MB
Duration : 00:30:11

Download:
Fuck Me, Wanna Know If I Can Take It
Xazam
Added: Dec 01, 2020 11:27 am
Sweet Slutty Maid Gets Pounded

screenshot

screenshot

Description: So my place needed cleaning again but I was bummed out when I found out that my regular cleaning girl Maria was not available. She is so much fun an hot. Oh well, I still needed the service. To my pleasant surprise, Serena showed up and she was extremely sexy. While she started cleaning we got to know each other better. After a while, I made her my first offer to clean topless. She turned me down but I could tell she was intrigued and kind of turned on. After offering her more cash, she agreed. When she lifted her shirt off she revealed a pair of perfect tits. This is going to be fun! I loved seeing those gorgeous boobs bounce around as she cleaned. I had to see more. I offered her more money to take it all off and she agreed. She had a great tight little ass and sweet pussy. As she bent over to make the bed, I whipped my big dick out to see what would happen. While surprised at first, I could tell she liked it. Eventually she ended up on her knees sucking my cock real good. Afterward, I got her on all fours and pounded that ass good. She could not get enough as she got fucked in every position like a good maid slut.

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, 18%252B Teens, Swallow, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Latina, Big Tits, Shaved, Cowgirl, Maid, Busty, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal, Cum In Mouth

File Name : BYUSesq576.mp4
File Size : 1864.22 MB
Duration : 00:43:29

Download:
Sweet Slutty Maid Gets Pounded
Xazam
Added: Dec 01, 2020 8:42 am
Girls Going Wild On The Bus!

screenshot

screenshot

Description: Today we got called to do a favor, I know “us doing a favor” hahaha. We had to go pick up some talent from the girls gone wild party. These chicks look good so I’m glad I had JMac to help out. We paid them them to get a quick flash but we paid them more to get their bra’s. These chick were already in a wild mode so it was easy to convince them to get naked and to play with JMac’s cock. The two girls share a blowjob before getting fucked. The girls look great bouncing hard on cock until they both get cum in their mouths.

Genre: Blowjob, White, 18%252B Teens, Swallow, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Blonde, Threesome, Big Tits, Shaved, Cowgirl, Busty, Young, 3Some, Doggystyle, Riding, Cum In Mouth

File Name : ZvcHZs575.mp4
File Size : 1973.45 MB
Duration : 00:45:39

Download:
Girls Going Wild On The Bus!
Xazam
Added: Dec 01, 2020 6:43 am
Nia Nacci Fucks in Miami

screenshot

screenshot

Description: Nia Nacci has come to South Florida and we are lucky to have her. This girl is the whole package. Her body is ridiculous with a sweet round ass and the best fucking tits in the business. Only the best for this honey, so we rented a mansion Miami style. So, she shows off her bikini body as she poses, dances and bounces around the property and pool. Then she realizes she hasn’t gotten the latin dick she was promised. Queue lucky Peter Green who comes in to the scene and immediately starts playing with those ebony boobs. Then she gets on her knees and starts sucking the cock she has been craving. He then fucks her hard on the balcony floor until he shoots his load right

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Black, Big Tits, Shaved, Ebony, Cowgirl, Bikini, Busty, Black Girl, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

File Name : vdwqNc5573.mp4
File Size : 1350.85 MB
Duration : 00:31:29

Download:
Nia Nacci Fucks in Miami
Xazam
Added: Dec 01, 2020 5:05 am
Khloe Fucks Monstrous Cock

screenshot

screenshot

Description: Khloe Kapri was taking a shower when her boyfriend disguised in a robber’s outfit sneaks up behind her and decides to fulfill her fantasy. She has always wanted to get taken advantage by a thief breaking in. At this point, she starts chocking on his enormous cock. Soon, she attempts to shove his monstrous cock in her tiny little pussy. Klhoe’s pussy got stretched in several different positions before receiving a giant load all over face.

Genre: Blowjob, White, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Blonde, Big Dick, Hairy, Bush, Cowgirl, Young, Doggystyle, Riding

File Name : dDDuy569.mp4
File Size : 1445.1 MB
Duration : 00:33:30

Download:
Khloe Fucks Monstrous Cock
Xazam
Added: Nov 30, 2020 7:14 pm
College Student Fucks For Tuition Money

screenshot

screenshot

Description: The bus pulled up on this college student on her way home from campus. We started chatting her up and eventually offered her money to hop in for an interview. Inside the bus, things escalated quickly. We started asking her all sorts of crazy questions and soon we got her to start sucking cock. From there, it didn’t take long for Tyler Steel’s cock to penetrate her pussy. This chick took dick in multiple positions before we dropped her ass in the middle of nowhere. Good luck finding your way back home!

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, White, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Small Tits, Shaved, Petite, Skinny, Cowgirl, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal, Small Booty, Small Butt, Cum In Mouth

File Name : P99ehbB568.mp4
File Size : 2255.46 MB
Duration : 00:51:59

Download:
College Student Fucks For Tuition Money
Xazam
Added: Nov 30, 2020 4:36 pm
Sexy Robber Chick Fucked Good

screenshot

screenshot

Description: Gianna is curious about her neighbors clothes, so she puts on a mask and breaks into his bedroom to sniff his underwear, in the middle of her task she gets caught by Tyler, who had been taking video to use it as an evidence for the police, he forces her to take off the mask and when he realizes the thief is his hot, sexy and curvy neighbor, he decides to take advantage of the opportunity and ask her to suck his dick to let her go, Gianna gives him a proper bj, then Tyler pounds her really good in various positions over his bed, missionary, doggy, cowgirl until he cums all over her face.  

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, White, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial, Pov, Hairy, Bush, Cowgirl, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

File Name : jra9rw565.mp4
File Size : 1232.83 MB
Duration : 00:28:30

Download:
Sexy Robber Chick Fucked Good
Xazam
Added: Nov 30, 2020 1:53 pm
Autumn Falls fucks for BangBros18

screenshot

screenshot

Description: This time we got Autumn Falls this beautiful eighteen years old brunette, with a great pair of titties and a nice body, she came to BangBros to experience it, during her interview we asked her to get naked for us and masturbate her fresh young pussy and she did, she was even able to fit four fingers, this got her ready to get fucked so we brought our friend Peter Green to show her how we do things at BangBros, Peter pounded her really good, they fucked doggy style, cowgirl, he even fucked her in the air Superman style, until he delivered all of his cum over her pretty face. 

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Latina, Big Tits, Shaved, Cowgirl, Teen, Busty, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

File Name : z7fxe556.mp4
File Size : 1440.77 MB
Duration : 00:33:16

Download:
Xazam
Added: Nov 30, 2020 11:04 am

screenshot

screenshot

Description: This time we got Autumn Falls this beautiful eighteen years old brunette, with a great pair of titties and a nice body, she came to BangBros to experience it, during her interview we asked her to get naked for us and masturbate her fresh young pussy and she did, she was even able to fit four fingers, this got her ready to get fucked so we brought our friend Peter Green to show her how we do things at BangBros, Peter pounded her really good, they fucked doggy style, cowgirl, he even fucked her in the air Superman style, until he delivered all of his cum over her pretty face. 

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Latina, Big Tits, Shaved, Cowgirl, Teen, Busty, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

File Name : 2obY2Y555.mp4
File Size : 2002.58 MB
Duration : 00:46:44

Download:
Xazam
Added: Nov 30, 2020 8:24 am
Spring Break Sex on the Bus

screenshot

screenshot

Description: This time we went to the beach looking for spring breakers and we found Alexis, she was riding a scooter so we followed her until she stopped. I needed an excuse to approach her so I asked her about the scooter, I found out she was here for spring break and looking to party, have fun and sex, she flashed us for two hundred box, after that it was kind of easy to get her on the bus. She likes guys able to tell her what to do, to show interest in her and just take her pussy. Fortunately we had Tyler, who did exactly that, he took her shorts out an started fingering her, a few minutes later she was sucking his dick and then she got fucked, doggy, cowgirl, reverse until Tyler delivered his cum all over her face, by that time we were already in the Everglades so I suggested her to go out naked and take a selfie. Of course as soon as she step out, we ditched her in the middle of the highway.

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, 18%252B Teens, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial, Black, Shaved, Ebony, Cowgirl, Black Girl, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal

File Name : bagyK547.mp4
File Size : 1835.61 MB
Duration : 00:42:20

Download:
Spring Break Sex on the Bus