Size: 795.78 MB
Duration: 00:21:41
Video: 1280x720

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9c65f890218b3/wmbcv-1358_-_Chrissy_Marie.mp4
Xazam
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 28, 2021 9:45 pm
Mona Wales - Folsom Street Spectacle - The Ultimate Humiliation! (Remastered)2021.09.15

screenshot

Genre: Discipline, Dominatrix, Blonde, Cage, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Brunette, Athletic, Big Tits, Anal, DP, Blowjob, Domination, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Bondage, Destruction, Choking, Blond
Cast: Mona Wales

Mona Wales is one tough and beautiful cookie. She loves choking on cock, sloppy spitting, rough face fucking and deep hard anal. She is the ultimate attention whore and loves to be filthily degraded and totally humiliated in public. Will this be her most challenging Kink shoot yet? Will this true slut finally get enough disgrace to satisfy her dark whorish desires? First she gets a total fucking over in a filthy public bathroom- takes nasty cocks in her tight ass and pussy, watched by a crowd of perverts while getting fucked on a toilet, takes a fist in her pussy and a face full of thick cum. But Ariel X is not through with her yet! Mona gets dragged outside and paraded through Folsom Street Fair with painful electricity coursing through her body. Ariel prods her onward with a cane and a flogger and she ends up on the Kink stage performing the ultimate acts of humiliationтАжwatch and find out! Face fucking, anal, electricity, bondage, extreme emotional humiliation.

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 7.22 GB
Duration: 01:42:09
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Mona_Wales__Folsom_Street_Spectacle__The_Ultimate_Humiliation_Full_HD.part1.rar
Mona_Wales__Folsom_Street_Spectacle__The_Ultimate_Humiliation_Full_HD.part2.rar
Xazam
Added: Oct 29, 2021 10:20 am
Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 2

screenshot

Genre: Vibrator, Fingering, Hooded, Blowjob, Straitjacket, Body Bag, Dildo, Caning, BDSM, Bondage
Cast: Brooke Johnson

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: �??Keep it hard. Don�?Tt let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker�??.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:42:15

O7kJnFKCncvefws.mp4
Xazam
Added: Oct 29, 2021 11:01 am
Cowgirl - Cowtest #1 (Remastered)

screenshot

Genre: Caning, Bondage, BDSM, Vibrator, Dildo, Ring Gag, Mask, Hooded, Suspension, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Tits Torture, Cage
Cast: Cowgirl

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage Slt that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 677.7 MB
Duration: 00:44:39
Resolution: 1280x720

OVW9HdbsJmFkNQd.mp4
Xazam
Added: Oct 29, 2021 6:23 pm
Charlotte Sartre - Coming Out Swinging With Charlotte Sartre

screenshot

Date: 14.10.2021
Genre: Bondage, Suspension, BDSM, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Clover Clamps, Dildo
Director: The Pope
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope

Charlotte Sartre and The Pope don�?Tt hold back at all in this intense Hogtied shoot. The day starts with Charlotte in a standing position against a wooden column, with her hands pulled high above her head. The Pope enters and goes straight to work on her flesh, turning it a bright shade of red. He ties her up, one leg at a time, ultimately putting her in a brutal suspension. The torment continues as well as the imposed orgasms! Next, Charlotte is tied up in an extreme predicament position atop a box in the center of the dungeon. The Pope enjoys every bit of her helpless flesh with slapping, groping, and nonstop orgasms. The best way to complete this scene is to turn up the intensity, so Charlotte is lifted up and the box is removed, leaving her in yet another brutal suspension. In the final scene, Charlotte finds herself in an inverted suspension, with her legs spread wide. The Pope administers a severe flogging before fucking her throat and pussy with his dildo. The final orgasms are powerful and squirting �?" the perfect end to a perfect day!

screenshot

FileSize: 3.18 GB
Duration: 00:44:56

HEIk8umSzTTkjHs.mp4
Xazam
Added: Oct 29, 2021 9:03 pm
Charlotte Sins: All She Wants

screenshot

Date: 20.10.2021
Genre: Pierced Nipples, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, BDSM
Cast: Charlotte Sins, The Pope

Charlotte Sins is a gorgeous blonde who knows exactly what she likes and doesn�?Tt like. Today, the Pope gives her everything she likes�?�and torments her with it! We open to find Charlotte locked against the wall, seated high above the ground, her arms and legs spread. The Pope teases her pussy to relax her, then immediately sets on her with the crop, smacking her body, her pierced tits, and her hungry cunt. Finger fucking her, smacking her and working the vibrator on her relentlessly, the Pope makes her cum again and again. Charlotte is then placed in a locked, semi-inverted mangle of pipe, again with her legs spread so The Pope can get at her pussy and her feet. He uses the crop to tenderize her soles, then continues the torment with a cruel flogging on her ass while working her pussy. She then gets a thick dildo thrust into her throat, before The Pope fucks her pussy with it, making her cum again. Charlotte is lastly bend over a wooden wedge on top of a table, entirely exposed to The Pope�?Ts gloved hand, his unforgiving flogger, and a deep fucking with the dick on a stick. Charlotte is left a worn out, sweaty mess of orgasms and gratitude.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.7 GB
Duration: 00:38:07

BpOJdDtWKqCxQJa.mp4
Xazam
Added: Oct 30, 2021 5:00 am
Sommer Brooke - Sexy Pain Slt Sommer Brooke And Sadistic H3ll4Slootz Play Doctor 22.09.2021

screenshot

Genre: Nipple Clamps, Spit, Flogging, Machine Dildo, Slapping, Fucking Machine, Dildo, Sybian, Vibrator, Foot Licking, BDSM
Director: Sadie Lola
Cast: Sommer Brooke, H3ll4SL00tz

Sommer Brooke and H3ll4Slootz bring the hotness in this medical fetish update with fun toys and fucking machines. It's always fun to see what couples choose when they're in charge, and this update is no different, because H3ll4Slootz and Sommer don't just play Doctor. They're determined to find out just how much spit Sommer can gag out of her throat in one session - for science. And I'll just say, it's A LOT - earning Sommer her first ride on a Sybian and a pussy pounding fucking machine that delivers one of many mind blowing orgasms. Sommer is quite the pain Slt when she takes a triple cane, paddle and the flogger on her sexy ass as she gets throat fucked by a big robocock. To continue the examination H3ll4Slootz pinches nipple clamps onto Sommer's tits and administers the Hitachi on her clit while she gets fucked by a fat dildo on a machine causing her to moan and whimper as the steady rhythmic pulse in her Sltty hole pushes her into orgasmic oblivion. Hot stuff!

screenshot

FileSize: 2.61 GB
Duration: 00:37:09

0jgPiUUYtPqnOwr.mp4
Xazam
Added: Oct 30, 2021 7:31 am
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Three 24.09.2021

screenshot

Genre: Caning, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Paddle, Nipple Torment, BDSM, Bondage
Cast: Casey Calvert, The Pope

Casey Calvert is not an easy egg to crack. She lives BDSM, so it's going to take more than the usual amount of torment and bondage to deliver her to the next level. Day Three of any School of Submission challenge is designed to break down the strongest of the strong - the unbreakable Caseys of the world. The intention is not to break them, but rather make them more vulnerable than they have ever been on camera. The Pope designed this method to allow them to have the moment of strength, which allows them to feel comfortable with the idea of letting it all go. This shows Casey's dedication to the process, as well as her full submission to The Pope, and we get to see the entire process. Today, Casey is pushed in a physical way that would have most people ready to give up. But she's too competitive to give in so easily. The pain that comes from the second part of this day is not her tipping point either, but rather the words used by The Pope to encourage her. The confidence that he has in her to succeed shows her how powerful she is. We see that Casey is growing as a submissive, as well as a human. This is one of the most intimate moments ever captured at Kink, and we are proud to share it with all of you.

screenshot

FileSize: 4.76 GB
Duration: 01:06:14

CXf09vAoivlu82j.mp4
Xazam
Added: Oct 30, 2021 10:01 am
Lauren Phillips - Lauren Phillips Suffers In Bondage

screenshot

Genre: Dildo, Flogging, Caning, Vibrator, Fingering, Bondage, BDSM
Cast: Lauren Phillips, The Pope

Lauren enters the dungeon not sure what The Pope has in store for her. She can�?Tt wait to get started. Leather cuffs are put on her wrists and ankles, the chains connected to a steel enclosure. Her body is flogged and then caned to enhance her suffering. The Pope breaks out a new implement, metal claws for his fingers. He uses them on Lauren and she feels the claws for the first time, creating a never before felt sensation. He drags the claws across her flesh leaving beautiful marks in their wake. Lauren has finally earned her first of many orgasms. Next her ass is in the air with her hands pulled between her legs. Her ankles are held by steel shackles. The flogging begins and she starts to shake. The pain is taking over and Lauren�?Ts body reacts the only way it knows how. Next he brings in a cane and issues a bastinado to finish her off before making her cum again by fucking her pussy. In the final scene, Lauren is on her back with her legs spread and her hands shackled tightly. The Pope dishes out more punishment until it�?Ts clear that Lauren has had enough. He turns to breath play. The Pope begins to take as many orgasms from her as she is willing to give.

screenshot

FileSize: 3.14 GB
Duration: 00:44:05

OMOs3z2XHj2nglP.mp4