Author
cat126
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 15, 2022 6:56 pm
RheaSweet - Daddy Daughter Episode 3
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

This is a series of Daddy bending over his Daughter. In this episode Daddy finds his daughter in the living room watering plants. He knew his wife was away for a short time so if he was going to fuck his daughter, this was the time. He loves how much she tries to fight it. Daddy makes his daughter flash him then spins her around, bends her over and slides his cock in her. She begs her daddy not to cum in her again but daddy does it anyway.

Daddy roleplay, Daddys girl, Family, Taboo

Duration: 0:04:54
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 582.84 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9ecaf901cfcb2
cat126
Added: Jul 15, 2022 6:58 pm
RheaSweet - Daddy Daughter Episode 4
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I was working on my homework in the living room when my dad walked over to me. He just starts starring at me and I can tell what he is thinking. I tell him to leave me alone but he doesn't listen. My dad pulls his cock out and starts stroking it right in front of me. I try to ignore him but he didn't like that very much. He grabs my leg and pulls me to him. When I sit up to tell him off he grabs me and pulls my head onto his cock making me suck him. After almost cumming in my mouth he pushes me back so he can fuck me. I beg him not to stick his cock inside me but he does it anyway. My dad cums all over me.

Daddy roleplay, Daddys girl, Family, POV, Taboo

Duration: 0:06:50
Size: 772.41 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c1b3ec6214f3c
cat126
Added: Jul 17, 2022 5:26 pm
Pregnant Kelly aka Kelly Payne - Girlfriends Mommy fetish Surprise
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Last week you confided in your girlfriend a “special” story between you and your mom. You were camping with your mom alone and you saw her undress from her nightgown, she dropped something and as she bent over you reached out and grabbed her ass, you couldn’t resist. Your mom talked to you about it and it ultimately led to a one-night thing where you fucked your own mom. You confessed to your GF to still having a strong mommy fetish and asked if she’d be interested in roleplay, she doesn’t respond the way you hoped and let it go. Video starts with your girlfriend’s hands over your eyes, she has a big surprise for you she’s extremely excited about. She’s done her best to recreate that camping trip and tells you she wants to fulfill your fantasy. She’s even borrowed the same exact nightgown & panty set your mom wore that night. She starts off teasing you, repeating back small details of that night reassuring you that tonight mommy desires your cock and wants you to fill all of mommy’s holes. She has you stroke your cock while she brings herself to a squirting orgasm, not being able to take anymore teasing you have to have mommy you pull her close and fuck her deep and hard, Cumming deep inside her. You tell her you want her to play with her pussy and cum out your jizz, excusing yourself for a moment and returning with “your moms vibrator” hesitant at first… wondering why you have your moms vibrator but so aroused in the moment she takes your moms vibrator and brings herself to orgasm. Telling her which setting to use, the one that was your moms favorite. Both aroused you pull her close again bending her over and shoving your cock deep into her ass, as she continues with the dirty taboo talk. Finishing in her ass, you again hand her the vibrator and insist she again bring herself to orgasm. Insisting after she now allow you to fill mommy’s mouth with your cum

Cum play, MILF, Mommy roleplay, POV, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:23:11
Size: 1.32 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/e831f46710065
cat126
Added: Jul 17, 2022 5:29 pm
BellaBates - Your Sister Is Ready Tonight 2
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You took your sister's virginity earlier when she had to s-l-e-e-p in your room because your aunt had spent the night in your house, sister's room. Your sister became so horny then because you had seen your father fucked your aunt, your mom's sister (This was part 1, link below the text. You can watch the videos separately, but if you haven’t watched Part 1, it's worth to do). Now your sister will have to s-l-e-e-p in your room again because your aunt will spend the night in your house again, in your sister's room. Your sister is sure your father is going to fuck your aunt and she wants to see it again. You try to resist, but she assures you that of course you can go spy. You sneak up with your sister to her room's door and you see your father and aunt kissing. Your father strokes your aunt and starts fucking her. Your sister gets horny about this and starts stroking herself, she gets an orgasm in the middle of spying. Your sister is so horny that she wants to go back to your room and she wants you to fuck her. When you fuck your sister in a missionary, you hear the fucking-voices of your father and aunt, and how your father start fucking your aunt's asshole. Your sister gets excited about this and wants to try anal sex with you, she wants you to fuck her in the ass. In addition to taking your sister’s virginity, you’ll also be the first who fucks her ass.

Anal, Cuckolding, Impregnation fantasy, POV, Taboo, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:19:34
Resolution: 3840x2160
Size: 1.41 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/07a1d55046e7f
cat126
Added: Jul 17, 2022 5:31 pm
BellaBates - Your Sister Is Ready Tonight
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your mother has told your sister to s-l-e-e-p in your room because your aunt, your mother's sister, is visiting in your house and she spends the night in your sister's room. Before going to bed, you will hear moaning sounds. Your sister thinks it can't be your mother because your mother and father haven't had sex in years, so it has to be your aunt. Your sister wants to spy on who your aunt is fucking with and entice you to come along. You sneaks to the bedroom door, and you see that man who fucks with your aunt, is your father. You leave before your aunt and father notice you and you go back to your bedroom. Your sister is a little puzzled and thinks this family is pretty sick. You start s-l-e-ei-n-g. You wake up later at night and see your sister masturbating next to you. She’s sorry she woke you up, but she doesn’t get out of mind what you saw. What you saw, your father fucked your aunt, made your sister so horny. She only wondering how your father's cock was inside your aunt. She is so horny that she wants you to touch her pussy. You agree to do it. Then she wants to experience something else, because she gets even more horny. She promises not to tell anyone and also says this is her first time. She also says she knows that even you are her brother, she can get pregnant.

Cuckolding, Family, Impregnation fantasy, POV, Taboo

Duration: 0:20:54
Size: 1.51 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/093212d8e11aa
cat126
Added: Jul 17, 2022 5:33 pm
RheaSweet - Brother Torments Sister Episode 1
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Episode 1 of a Brother and Sister series about Rhea's Brother blackmailing her. He makes his sister do all kinds of crazy things.

Blackmail fantasy, Family, Panty fetish, POV, Taboo, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:05:51
Size: 727.75 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e00b37b0a3688
cat126
Added: Jul 17, 2022 5:35 pm
RheaSweet - Daddy Daughter Episode 2
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Episode 2 Daddy Daughter This is a series of Daddy bending over his Daughter. There will be multiple episodes. Each containing a reluctant Daughter getting used by her Daddy. This episode Rhea and her father are on the couch watching a movie while mother is in the kitchen making dinner. Daddy likes to push his luck and decided to have his daughter take her tits out. Next he wanted her to pull off her leggings which was super risky if her mother checked on them. Daddy started touching all over his daughters pussy. Daddy couldn't resist, he had to stick his cock in.

Daddy roleplay, Daddys girl, Ignore, POV, Taboo

Duration: 0:04:17
Size: 471 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/4b70162d03e51
cat126
Added: Jul 18, 2022 5:36 pm
Bettie Bondage - MILF Cucks Son with Your Thick Dick 4K
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your friend was so nervous when he invited you over after school.

"Sorry about my mom in advance," he says, stuttering, "she can get kinda...intense."

Boy. You had no idea. She started off flirty, yeah, but you're handsome, and pretty jacked, so older women throwing themselves at you isn't totally new. You've never moved on it, though...too shy, you guess. But there's no need to worry here! Your friend's MILF goes into great detail about all the young men she fucks--bullies, mostly--to keep her boy protected, to get him better grades, to keep him from having to do too much in PE...but you know its not just for his benefit.

The way she gets on her knees and pulls your cock out, the gleam in her eye...well, she can make all the excuses in the world for what a wanton slut she is, but the truth is that she just plain loves it. Even having her sweet boy watch! She loves that too. Loves humiliating him just a little bit, playfully, her mouth stretched and drooling. God, you think you just found your new best friend!

MILF, Interracial, POV, Confessions, Taboo

Duration: 0:25:02
Size: 1.84 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/8c3de69eab318
cat126
Added: Jul 18, 2022 5:38 pm
Bettie Bondage - Mom Eavesdrops on Taboo Roleplay 4K
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Taboo, POV, Mommy Roleplay, Dirty Talking

Duration: 0:42:06
Size: 3.1 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/0c2dc21ee939a
cat126
Added: Jul 18, 2022 5:40 pm
Bettie Bondage - MILF Double Penetration Threesome 4K
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

God, your best friend's mom! She's just so insanely sexy. She can get you rock hard with just a smile. Today, you find yourself alone with her. And she's laying it on thick. Really thick. Heavy. It's impossible not to stare!! You throw it back as best you can, but once you start to think you're getting somewhere, your friend shows up and she backs off, embarassed at how far she let herself go. You excuse yourself to the bathroom to jack off...only for her to follow you, after a few moments, confessing how much she wants it, dropping almost immediately to her knees and sucking your cock, desperate for cum.

"Can you stay hard, young stud?" she purrs, throating and stroking your throbbing dick. You assure her you can, and she greedily coaxes a thick load from your dick, onto her pretty, waiting face. She races to the door, giggling, "Come fuck me on my marriage bed!" she laughs, before turning and coming face to face with...her son! He's heard everything and, oh, god, he's so...

...fucking hard. Angry, sure, but you think its more about you getting to have her first. He's got a raging boner and he's teasing her with it, rubbing it through his pants, taking it out, even! Stroking it, telling her she's gotta fuck you both. If she wants this whole thing to stay a secret.

"Both of you? You mean, like...at the same time?"

Taboo, Double Penetration, Anal, MILF, POV

Duration: 0:33:09
Size: 2.44 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/b210cbec5e49d
cat126
Added: Jul 18, 2022 5:42 pm
Bettie Bondage - Mom Magicked into Ahegao Slut 4K
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You're a warlock. You've always known that, what with your mom and dad being magick. It's not like some stories in a book, though. It's a total secret, even from your friends. You don't learn in class or at some special school. Your mom teaches you. Lately, you've been working on control, object manipulation...and that led you down some fun paths on the internet. You decided...to try it out. The hardest conjuration you'll ever do: controlling your mom into a total ahegao anal slut. At first, you think you'll just have her use a toy, but after beating off over it, you decide you need something more. Your cock! No...not just that...your cock, enchanted. Your cock, but MONSTER HUGE. So big you spend the whole time with you giggling, drooling mother just trying to fit the head in! Once the potion wears off, and you've got her covered in cum, though? Well, you don't need magick anymore. She's still begging, still trying to get your mammoth cock inside her ass. Next time, you just know it. Next time you'll get buried deep into her hole...

Imposed Stripping, Magic Control, Taboo, Anal, POV

Duration: 0:28:50
Size: 2.13 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/2c0ec56cc48aa
cat126
Added: Jul 18, 2022 5:45 pm
Kathia Nobili - Valentine's day with your MOMMY
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Of course as every year your father again forgot about Valentine's day! But you didn't and your obsession with your mom is growing and growing. You see her like a woman, beautiful, desirable! And you wish so much to feel her like your woman, to love her and feel her, to fuck her until orgasm!
So you bought her a little Valentine's present. Sneak into your mom's bedroom at the morning and leave her your gift! First she thinks it's from your father but after phone call she knows, it was YOU who bought this sexy lingerie!
And she has no idea what for? What do you want from her? She is wife of your father do you realize that?

Oh?! Do you want me to wear these for you? Just because is the Valentine's day. And yes I do realize that this is the day of love.
So wait, do you? Do you want to say you love me? Your mommy? My gosh! Well I thing to wear the lingerie you gave me as a present can't really hurt nobody and yes you can watch!
My gosh what is that bulge in your pants? Really I turn you on so much! It looks like you are pretty big boy! Let me see that my s.son! Gosh!!! I think your lingerie present was just a beginning and I guess, it is hard to say, but I'll have the most wonderful Valentine's day fucking my son!

MILF, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Valentine’s Day

Duration: 0:23:31
Size: 1.53 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/2a625c08f0a75
cat126
Added: Jul 18, 2022 5:47 pm
Lani Lust aka Jasjaede - not looking for a tutor
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

you come to my apartment thinking you will be tutoring me.. i have other plans

Ebony, Cumshots, Blow Jobs, Miniskirts, POV Sex

Duration: 0:19:44
Size: 2.78 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/82877dce48c5a
cat126
Added: Jul 20, 2022 6:05 pm
BellaBates - Fuck Your Mom Challenge
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

It's a new challenge game and it is very popular among many young boys. This challenge has also become very popular with you and your friends. The purpose of the challenge is to fuck own mom and do various sexual activities with/to her. The one who gets the most points gets really much appreciation from friends. To win the challenge, you must get 1930 points. Points come from a certain amount of different achievement: Kissing with mommy 10 points, fingering mommy’s pussy 20 points, lick mommy’s asshole 50 points, fingering mommy’s asshole 50 points, lick mommy’s pussy 100 points, mom gives a blowjob 200 points, fuck mommy’s pussy 500 points and fuck mommy’s asshole 1000 points. To prove you get points, all achievements must be recorded on video and at least three friends must see the video. Then you get your points. Earning points is easy for some boys, others have to use little harder ways... but you have decided to win this challenge, by any ways necessary. You collect the first points in a way that makes your mom very worry. Like, for example, when you go to her bedroom in the middle of the night and decide to get a points for fucking mommy's pussy. Your mom thinks something is really badly wrong with you right now. But later she will finds out what is going on, she gets to know about the challenge. She thinks the challenge is sick but she has also found out that your friend is leading the challenge. Your mom hates your friend's mom and your mom thinks your friend's mom is an annoying bitch. Your mom doesn't want your friend, the son of that annoying bitch, to win the challenge... so your mom will help you get the last points of challenge... and maybe little extra points too...

Impregnation fantasy, Mommy roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:30:33
Size: 2.2 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/752e3283dda7a
cat126
Added: Jul 20, 2022 6:10 pm
BellaBates - Jimmy In My Bedroom
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Making love in different positions in my bedroom with Jimmy.. Virtual sex GFE (no dildo or real cock visible). I say Jimmy's name during the video. If you are Jimmy, you love this..

Creampie, GFE, Kissing, POV, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:22:10
Size: 1.6 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/ac20c8d4b2445