Author
cat126
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 05, 2022 6:20 pm
Tatum Christine - Daddys Dick or Treat Punishment
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You and mom said I could go to a halloween party with my friends. We all decided to wear cheerleading uniforms! Mom said there was no way and you agreed with her!! Lucky for me you guys were going out of town this weekend so how would you even know if I wore my costume or not! You came home early and caught me sneaking back in the house in my costume and covered in cum! You tell me I can either take moms punishment, which would be a grounding... or yours!!!!

Daddy roleplay, Daddys girl, Family, Kink, Taboo

Duration: 0:13:06
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 1.84 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/cc04636b4dc30
cat126
Added: Jun 05, 2022 6:25 pm
Yummymummys - Mistress Impregnation Custom Vid
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Hey Brennan, I have wanted to have an affair with you for a while, your wife never has to know. Lets do it again! But this time you can fulfill my impregnation fantasy! I haven't seen you for months, and now I have a huge pregnant belly! My big belly turns you on!! I need you to fuck me! I want to be your dirty pregnant mistress!

Dirty Talking, Mistress, Impregnation Fantasy, Pregnant, POV

Duration: 0:09:31
Size: 550.62 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/0863d81395a9a
cat126
Added: Jun 05, 2022 6:30 pm
Natasha Nixx - Salacious Stepmother
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Mind if I come in and hangout with you, stepson? Your father had too many for the night. Can you believe it? It's New Years Eve and I didn't even get my kiss. What about you? Hanging out down here all alone the holiday? I know, I am feeling lonely on the holiday too...

Creampie, Family, Romantic, Sensual, Taboo, Virtual Sex, POV

Duration: 0:18:15
Size: 4.63 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/94edfbb08c0d5
cat126
Added: Jun 05, 2022 6:35 pm
Emma Choice - 4K Fucking Your BFF
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You and your best friend haven't seen each other in FOREVER due to COVID. Finally, you're reunited and the vibe is RIGHT! She asks you to divulge how you've *really* been doing. When you ask her in return she divulges how horny she's been in the last year. You're seeing all the signals, but surely she can't be serious. You two have known each other for so long, is this really a good idea? She's being overtly flirty and sexual, assuring you this is what she wants. Hell, what's the worst that could happen? She convinces you to pull out your cock. She gives you head with some ASMR type audio, strips for you, begs you to finger her, and finally fucks you in multiple positions begging you to cum with her. You don't want to miss this realistic experience!

Duration: 0:20:45
Resolution: 3840x2160
Size: 4.48 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/7eeaa520fb25f
cat126
Added: Jun 05, 2022 6:39 pm
KimberleyJx - Therapist Mommy Cumslut
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You visited my therapy clinic due to your anxieties which are effecting your overall sex life. You haven’t been able to cum in months which is something I specialize in. Although my methods are far from conventual they have a 100% success rate.

Firstly, let me release you. I get on my knees and give you a very professional blow job, very quickly you blow your load but your hard on just won’t go down.

I get back on my knees to help you release your built-up nut when you call me mommy… is that what you want? I’ll be your mommy. I start sucking your cock more sexualized now, professionalism is out of the window, time to give you a sloppy loud blow job, pulling ahegao faces and you explode over my face multiple times, i’ve never had so much spunk over my face. Mommy is such a cumslut isn’t she? Mommy needs more of your cum, give me it all .. addicted to sucking your cock I cannot stop, you cannot stop your cum loads are flowing. I need you to see me tonight - at mine. We are far from done yet.

Later that day, Mommy Cumslut gets on her back for you, taking your cock, shuddering with exciting, more ahegao faces, cumming over your cock you fill me up which another huge cumload, creampie spilling from my tight little mommy pussy. You still aren’t done! I get back on my knees, sucking more and more intensely, lots more ahegao cum slut faces, I’m such a cum slut aren’t I? Mommy is such a cum slut! Give mommy more! You cover me in more spunk, huge load covers my face and my tits..

I return to my professional self and order you to see me again for more treatment. It was lovely seeing you, I haven’t done house calls in a very long time, I hope this helped!

Taboo, Cumshots, Ahegao, Facials, Mommy Roleplay

Duration: 0:23:00
Size: 3.09 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/edae09e3b35cc
cat126
Added: Jun 07, 2022 5:38 pm
Thetinyfeettreat - Crazy Ex Harley Quinn Gets Revenge
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You thought you could dump me, Harley Quinn, a few weeks before Valentine's Day?! You know you can't give me up that easily, Puddin. That's why I've brought you back to my place...to tease you and taunt you with my body that I know you miss. You miss my fantastic feet, my perky tits, my perfect pussy, my tight asshole, and my warm, wet mouth. I'm going to take what I want from you today as revenge. First, I'll rub my feet all over your face to get you hard. Then I'll tease you with my tits in your face until I'm so horny that I throw you down on the bed and ride you. But just for a minute - you dont get to cum yet. Then I fuck my own ass in front of you until you're ready to explode. I start blowing you, but I make you agree to take me back before I let you cum all over my pretty little crazy face. Whew. I knew my plan would work.

Anal, Feet, Fishnets, Foot fetish, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:20:24
Size: 4.01 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/c01d188eee1d4
cat126
Added: Jun 07, 2022 5:40 pm
Lilcanadiangirl – Spring Break Bukkake
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I show up at your guys party and realize none of my friends are showing up. Now I feel like such a loner. You guys say you will hangout with me which makes me really happy, although my glass is empty and I feel like having something really tasty. I get on my knees and tell you all how thirsty I am. All your cocks are out in my face and I am ready to party. I start stroking and sucking your cocks. You are all so horny some of you start shooting loads at me. I take so many big cum shots to the face, mouth and tits. I constantly am getting covered in cum. I am in heaven right now. The slut in me is fully showing and you all get to see. I keep stroking and sucking. My glass gets fuller and fuller with every load. Finally all your balls are empty and my glass is full, I get to have it all for myself. I am totally covered in cum, guzzling the cum down my throat then pouring it all over my face. This party was so much fun, I had all the attention to myself.

Blowjobs, Bukkake, Cum in mouth, Cum play, Cumshots

Duration: 0:18:11
Size: 1.31 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/191d605ed473b
cat126
Added: Jun 07, 2022 5:42 pm
Lilcanadiangirl – School Girl Extreme Bukkake
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I got really tired in class and wake up to a group of guys starring at me. Everyone is already gone and now it’s just us left in the school. I notice all my clothes are missing except my bra and panty. Im so embarrassed they took my clothes! I decide I’m going to tell on them if they don’t give my clothes back. They say the only way I can get them back is if I suck their dicks. I say no and they threaten to blackmail me by telling everyone in school I’m a slut and sucked them anyways. I can’t believe they would do this to me! They could ruin my reputation! I get on my knees and beg them not to tell anyone. Reluctantly I start sucking their dicks while the others stand around jerking off. Im so embarrassed the whole time. They start shooting cum on me and its so gross. I keep sucking and another guy joins in. One after another shoots his load on me, soon my makeup starts getting fucked up and cum is in my eyes. I receive multiple loads on me at the same time, cum is everywhere. I want them to hurry up and get this over with. They just keep jerking off all over me. Finally they are all finished, I am totally glazed in all of their cum loads and beg for my clothes back.

Blackmail fantasy, Bukkake, Cumshots, Facials, POV

Duration: 0:17:11
Size: 1.24 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/3857f28139932
cat126
Added: Jun 07, 2022 5:44 pm
Lily Lou - Cucking my BF on the Phone
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Here…omg idk why you had to come all the way over just to pick up your stuff. Well I guess I’m not complaining. Haha yeah no, new boyfriend is probably at his house right now playing video games. I told him I was busy today so he’s not going to come over. You know, he’s not nearly as good at fucking me as you were. Lol don’t worry, even if he did find out he would just beg me not to leave him. Haha he’s such a loser. You know what would be fun? How about I text him and tell him what we’re about to do.

4K, Creampie, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Impregnation fantasy, POV Sex, Roleplay

Duration: 0:21:49
Size: 3.1 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/3d44a07602a89
cat126
Added: Jun 07, 2022 5:47 pm
Bettie Bondage - Breeding Bettie with Alien Eggs 4K
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

What do you get when you have a human female, SmashApp handle HentaiLuvr69, and an alien-human hybrid, handle MonsterCock69? You get a match made in heaven, obv. Bettie swiped right faster than a chestburster through a sternum when she saw your handle. MonsterCock? Intriguing, particualrly for a size queen like her. Of course, you had to Google 'hentai,' humans are always making up the strangest terms, but once you saw what it was, you thought she could be it. The One. The One who wouldn't run away when she saw your massive monster dick: purple and gray and pink and ridged everywhere it counts, made to deposit your fast-fertilized cum quickly, stimulating an orgasm almost immediately, resulting in the quick development of a gooey, soft-shelled egg. Of course, you didn't tell her that beforehand. Besides, she was so busy moaning and working your cock, slowly moving herself onto its entire enormous length, you didn't really have time to mention it...until she came. And then it happened: first one, then another: eggs popping out of her pussy. Of course, you didn't mention that you don't really need a pussy to impregnate her. Any soft mucosa works, really, and you watched with delight as her ass pushed out an egg, and then, dribbling and drooling, from her mouth. You can't believe you finally find your alien queen to pump and breed!

Aliens & monsters, Bad dragon, Breeding, Erotic magic, POV Sex

Duration: 0:17:13
Size: 1.26 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/3fb6ccafe5de7
cat126
Added: Jun 09, 2022 1:05 pm
Nikita Bianchi - cheating on his wife
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

he often cheats on his wife and gives me expensive gifts , for which I suck his dick and let him fuck me

Big Tits, Cheating Wife, Cumshots, POV Blowjob, Taboo, SFW

Duration: 0:08:57
Size: 838.16 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/33a3e05bd6c79
cat126
Added: Jun 09, 2022 1:22 pm
Bettie Bondage - Mom Fucks Daughter's Ex HD
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your ex was so boring. All she cared about were her looks, buying new clothes--it was all so boring. And she was chronically late for your dates! You'd go to pick her up, and she'd still be in the shower. So, you'd be stuck talking with her mom while you waited for her to get ready...but that wasn't so bad, actually. Her mom was beautiful, down to earth. So easy to talk to. And sexy. So sexy. And, maybe even flirtatious? You thought you could see something in her eyes when she spoke to you, something that disappeared the second her daughter walked down the stairs. Something naughty. You loved watching it disappear, the faint sense that she liked the thrill of flirting with her daughter's boyfriend. So you did what you had to do. You broke up with your girlfriend, and showed up at her house when you knew she'd be gone...

MILF, POV, Virtual Sex, Creampie, Cowgirl

Duration: 0:20:37
Size: 1.54 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/21dc1e7450e15
cat126
Added: Jun 12, 2022 4:36 pm
Tattooed Temptress - Sister Is All Grown Up
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Hey big brother, I've come to visit you after spending so much time away and travelling the world. I've missed you so much. You wouldn't believe the things I have seen and experienced in other peoples cultures. I feel so care free and lose, ready to say yes to anything. Wait.. what are you looking at? Oh sorry! I forgot I wasn't wearing any panties. I just don't wear them anymore. Don't be embarrassed. You know, in some cultures, brothers and sisters fuck each other, and the moms and dad even watch! Are you stroking your cock after seeing a glimpse of my pussy? Well, your sister can take care of that hard on. Don't worry, it's normal. I give you a sloppy wet blowjob and let you fuck me on the sofa until you creampie your sisters wet little pussy. Aren't you so glad I'm staying with you for a while

Creampie, Drty talking, Family, POV, Taboo

Duration: 0:16:00
Size: 1.38 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/40eff79ae9e76
cat126
Added: Jun 12, 2022 4:38 pm
Tattooed Temptress - Mommy Fucks You In Front Of Sister
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Im sick of hiding our sexual relationship. I don't like waiting for you cunt of a sister to leave the house so we can fuck. I'm putting my foot down as your mommy. I have invited her here, and we are going to show her what we get up to when she's out the house. She's so jealous of me. She wants her brothers cock. But only mommy gets your cock. Lets show your ugly sister how we fuck. I let you milk mommies tits, sucking and squeezing. Look at her, she's so ugly! Then I climb on top and ride my sons cock. Can you feel mommies pussy juices? Lets show your nasty sister how you drain your balls inside mommy. It's ok, cum for mommy. I want your sister to see how you cream pie mommies pussy.

Creampie, Mind fuck, Mommy roleplay, POV, Taboo

Duration: 0:17:55
Size: 1.49 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/a747c3928368b
cat126
Added: Jun 12, 2022 4:40 pm
FionaMFC - Big Sis Is Curious About Your Cock
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You come home early from school and catch your older sister smoking in her room, giving her a fright! Once she gets over her alarm and is relieved to find it's just you and not your mother, she insists you join her for a smoke. You try to say no, telling your sister that you've never done that before, but this only makes her more insistent! Soon you find yourself being coached through your first drags, as your sister giggles and encourages you. As you begin to relax and enjoy yourself your sister asks about your friends and whether or not you have a girlfriend; teasing you and laughing when you admit how inexperienced you are. She quizzes you further, making you feel very embarrassed, and laughs even harder as your face goes bright red! She asks if the reason you're so inexperienced is because you're insecure about your size, and asks how big exactly is your cock? You clam up and don't want to answer her, so your sister takes matters into her own hands and yanks down your shorts to see for herself! She's stunned at what she sees, telling you that you don't need to worry about your size at all; in fact she's amazed by how big you are! She asks how often you masturbate, and is confused when you tell her you very rarely do that. You explain it's because of the mess it makes every time, and your sister is even more confused by this, questioning why you just don't catch it in a tissue? You say that there's just way too much to catch it in anything, it's a huge quantity and always goes everywhere. Your sister accuses you of exaggerating and says there's no way you could produce that much cum, but you promise you're telling her the truth. She says she has to see this to believe it, and offers to jack you off so she can find out if you're really being truthful about the amount of cum. You're nervous but she reminds you that you're totally inexperienced, and so shy that you're unlikely to get an opportunity like this from anyone else anytime soon. You agree and your sister kneels down to begin stroking your cock, before suggesting that if she uses her mouth it will probably go faster. She begins licking and sucking your cock, marvelling over the size and hardness of it and clearly beginning to enjoy herself more and more. Eventually she tells you that she's going to do you a huge favour and let you lose your virgin...

Cumshots, Dirty talking, Facials, Redhead, Taboo

Duration: 0:22:23
Size: 977.14 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ff1c2904e90ac