Author
cat126
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 21, 2022 2:06 pm
Nicole Nabors - Mommies valentine
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Custom video. Saying the name Vincent. Mom is sad to be alone on Valentines and perks up when you, her son, happily volunteer to spend the night with her so she doesn't feel sad. You compliment her and say she's the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world. True feelings come out from both mom and son about secretly lusting for each other. She pulls her boobs out and teases you with them. She lets you suck on her big beautiful lactating boobs. She climbs on top of you and slides down on cock. She gives you loving compliments throughout. She then lies down on her back, you fuck her missionary until you cum inside of her. Shes obsessed with your cock now. You made her orgasm so much. She tells you she wants to be your free use cum dumpster. Fuck me all the time. Saying the name Vincent.

Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:15:55
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 1.72 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/4ede9fc66040a
cat126
Added: Jan 21, 2022 2:08 pm
Nicole Nabors - Fuck mommy instead
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your mom calls you into her room. She over heard you on the phone with your gf. She asks if everything is okay? You say no, that yall are having another fight. Your mom tells you she's no good for you and you could do so much better with out her. Your mom takes her cardigan off to expose that she has no bra on. Its your weakness. You know you can't ignore them. You always come back to mommy. She says she's gonna make you forget about that little gf of yours. She seduces you with her big beautiful tits and then bends over to expose her tight ass and pussy to you. She's so wet for your cock. She climbs on top and starts riding you, she knows her pussy is so much better than your gfs. She begs for you to empty your balls into her, into the hole you came from. Fill me her up.. Ending in a creampie.

Creampie, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:12:42
Size: 1.37 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/379543f4f037b
cat126
Added: Jan 22, 2022 1:59 pm
Fetishland Studios - Roughing Up White Raven for a Good Cause
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

White Raven has offered herself as a charity auction prize, but when she opens the card to see the name of the winning bidder, she finds that it’s an archvillain. After White Raven confirms by phone with the auction organizers that the villain won the bid fair and square, she commits to fully indulge the villain’s wishes for an evening, which involves beating and touching herself for his kinky viewing pleasure.

Belly Punching, Domination, POV, Virtual Sex, Superheroines, Tit Punching

Duration: 0:16:16
Size: 1.17 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/5cc9ef7c0b305
cat126
Added: Jan 22, 2022 2:09 pm
Hot Juls Fetishes – Cabin Getaway With Hot Greedy Mommy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

What mommy wants, mommy ALWAYS gets. I drive you to our holiday cabin and tell you that everyone is already there. When we get there after a snowy drive, you get nervous because no one is there: just you and me. I am acting all relaxed but demanding as always. I tell you that I lied to you and drove you to the cabin because I wanted to continue what we have already done before. You are not very enthusiastic about this sudden trip however seeing your hot mommy looking all hot is a plus. I tell you to sit still and not to move…there’s nowhere to go. Be a good boy and listen to me for your own good. I am going to change my clothes in a minute… I come back a few minutes later wearing long sexy black nightgown, tiny panties, red heels. I start to tease you, showing you my long legs, my ass, slowly pulling my panties down; tell you how horny I’ve been and I need your young hard cock. You are not sure about fucking your mommy but I am insisting so much, there’s no backing out of this.I take you by the hand and walk you to the couch. Push you down and tell you to take off your pants. I lift up my nightie and lean over you, I whisper how I’ve been wanting this for so long …. I hold you down and I slide my pussy on your cock (POV SEX) and start riding you, moaning so loud, faster and faster. You can’t stop looking at my big bouncy tits, hot orgasmic face expressions….I cum hard on your cock, stand up, adjust myself and tell you “That wasn’t too hard, was it?!”

POV, Roleplay, MILF, Taboo, Riding, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:10:47
Resolution: 1280x720
Size: 396.05 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a73d8cc6738e1
cat126
Added: Jan 22, 2022 2:11 pm
Kelly Payne - Mom is a distraction
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your mom is concerned with your academics she's been trying her best to help you with your courses but it seems your grades have slipped... she wants to help you, but... she needs to know what is going on. You finally admit after some conversation that your distracted... by what? your moms tits.. she normally wears quite revealing outfits and you admit to being rather distracted by her. She notices your arousal and tells you to visit the restroom, while she's working on some laundry you ask her again while checking her out for some lunch. Once in the kitchen she notices you staring at her tits again and decides she'll just show you her tits as long as you promise not to tell anyone. But as she exposes herself she realizes this has only increased your arousal and you tell her you'll tell dad if she doesn't undress completely, then you have her bend over while you jerk off... becoming increasingly aroused you can't help yourself and come up behind her as she's bent over and start fucking her. She's starled at first but bent forward and cant... or maybe cant decide if she wants you to stop... She pulls away after awhile but then agrees to mutually masturbate instead... which only increases her own arousal and she decides, fuck it... and tells you to fuck her.

Mommy Roleplay, Virtual Sex, Taboo, MILF, POV

Duration: 0:27:38
Size: 1.57 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/733ac6e479d4f
cat126
Added: Jan 22, 2022 2:14 pm
Nicole Nabors - I hope mom doesn't catch us dad
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Nicole walks in to tell her dad that mom went to the neighbor's for a few minutes, she tells dad she wants him to fuck her again quickly before she comes back...

18 & 19 Yrs Old, Daddy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:08:08
Size: 666.57 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/428a4f0b72b54
cat126
Added: Jan 22, 2022 2:16 pm
Nicole Nabors - Impregnate me /armpits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Nicole climbs on top of you and oils her beautiful tits. She slowly slides down onto your cock. She wants you to impregnate her. She begs you for your seed. She shows off her armpits, licking and sniffing them. You fuck her missionary while she be for you to get her pregnant and fill her belly with your seed while licking her armpits.

Armpits, Impregnation Fantasy, Lotion / Oil Fetish, POV, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:10:39
Size: 1.15 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/e905f9de19eec
cat126
Added: Jan 24, 2022 12:58 pm
Tatum Christine - reuniting with an old friend
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I needed a ride from the train station and didn't have anyone to call after my only ride canceled on me at the last second... We haven't seen each other in years but you still came. You have work soon but still have to get ready and since I have to be dropped off right by your work we just go back to your house while you finish getting ready. I tell you that I think have some unfinished business as I strip out of my clothes.... one thing leads to another and your filling my mouth up with your cum

Roleplay, Friends, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Ahegao

Duration: 0:10:54
Size: 1.53 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/68fa70b36f1ad
cat126
Added: Jan 24, 2022 1:02 pm
Penny Barber - Mommy Takes Your Big Load
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I keep finding your socks and underwear all stiff in the laundry, sweetie. Step-Mommy’s panties are NEVER sticky! I take them off in front of you, bending over and showing you my creamy pussy as I do and — oh wow! Since Step-Mommy was wrong, I’ll do any one thing you want. You take out your dick and tell me to give you a blowjob. Fascinated by your beautiful cock, I tease it with my hands, mouth, tits, and dirty panties, but I don’t make you cum. We have to finish the laundry, silly! As I load the machine with your dirty laundry, I crawl into to check if anything is missing and teasingly wiggle my round ass at you. Fed up, you take your dick back out and fuck me right there on the floor, half buried in the machine. I come surrounded by the scent of your sweat and semen on the laundry as you pound my pussy from behind. You finish by giving me a big wet cream pie. Now Step-Mommy has to clean two of your loads! XOXO

Taboo, POV Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, MILF

Duration: 0:24:31
Size: 3.44 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/a47579a0eca72
cat126
Added: Jan 24, 2022 1:05 pm
Fiona Costello aka Mama Fiona - Yes Mom! Pls Take My Virginity
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Wow sweetheart Smile I cannot believe you’re already going off to college! You have grown up so quickly, and I know how hard you’ve worked. But, there’s one thing I really do regret hunny - and that’s the fact that I didn’t push you out of your comfort zone when it comes to girls. You’re still a virgin! I love you so much darling, and I think its very important for you to have some experience before heading off to the big leagues. I know you’ve always kind of had a thing for me hunny… so… If its alright its you, I’d like to be the one to show you the ropes. I know alllll your little fetishes… I know how much you love momma’s ass and momma’s feet, and I know exactly the way to show them off to you while we’re getting intimate! I also know how much you love to be teased… and don’t worry hunny - if you cum too early, I’ll have you up again in no time! When you go off to school darling - you’re going to be SO glad that your m o m ma was the one to give you some experience!!! Let me suck your cock until you burst, then lets fuck while giving you perfect views of my ass and feet. I’m going to make you cum HARD!!!! There is no pussy like your m o th ers!

Foot Fetish, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, POV Sex, Taboo

Duration: 0:27:39
Size: 3.38 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/c069f2d78b651
cat126
Added: Jan 24, 2022 1:07 pm
Nicole Nabors - I'm yours now
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Custom video. Calling out the name Justin. Nicole plays a friend of yours who decides she wants to replace your wife, leave her husband and win you away. She and extraordinarily bratty submissive who is extremely horny all the time, and is both anxious and self confident. She needs you because you make her feel wanted unlike her husband. She a nymphomaniac who has severe anxiety who desperately needs you. Nicole comes over and tells you she wants to talk. She begins by saying she knows that we've been friends for a long time now and I know we're both married but have you ever thought about maybe we should have gotten together? She then seduces you and tells you she will do anything for you. She wants you to use her and degrade her. Treat her like a piece of garbage. She sucks on your cock, deepthroating you. She then begs you give her breathplay as she rides your cock. Then she lets you fuck her in her tight pink asshole until you cum inside of her after she begs and begs for your cum. Calling out the name Justin.

Cheating, POV, Roleplay, Submissive Sluts, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:23:51
Size: 2.02 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/be7f50222f9cc
cat126
Added: Jan 24, 2022 1:09 pm
Nicole Nabors - Mommy found your journal
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Mom finds your old journal with nasty, graphic fantasies written by you, her boy. Shocked and disturbed by it at first and then over months became the ONLY thing that gets her off now. She divorced your dad and made up some bull excuse about having a hard time with the split to get you to move back in "temporarily " to help me cope. Mom gets tor up one night and comes home to find that your still up. She confronts you about the journal. She tells you about how she uses it to get off. Its the only thing she can get off to. Its the reason she left your dad, she lusts for her son's cock. She wants to fulfill both of your fantasies. Shes desperate, she can't get off without thinking about these sick, fucked up things she's read. She takes her clothes off, seducing you and climbs on top of you. She wants you to fuck the hole you came from. She can't believe how good your cock feels, the cock she made. She rides you and then you fuck your mommy missionary. She begs you to cum all inside of her. Deep inside. She begs you cum all inside of her cunt. Ending in a creampie.

Creampie, Family, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:19:26
Size: 2.1 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/791b532194093
cat126
Added: Jan 25, 2022 3:40 pm
Freya Fields - School Girl Fuck
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Hey babe... So we've been together for a while now, do you remember what I was wearing when we first met? I think it was something like this Do you like me all dressed up as a school girl? We had so much fun that day - why don't we have some more fun now? I'll suck your hard cock and ride you until you cum

Cowgirl, Miniskirts, School Girl, School Uniform, Upskirt

Duration: 0:20:52
Size: 2.93 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/bf35f913a1a78
cat126
Added: Jan 25, 2022 3:42 pm
Freya Fields - No Sex Before Marriage
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Hey babe How are you feeling? Oh! You're feeling a bit horny? Too bad we're not married yet and can't have sex. Maybe theres another way I can pleasure you?

Blowjob, Dildo Sucking, Eye Contact, Non-nude, POV

Duration: 0:10:24
Size: 1.46 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/46ba388326ba7
cat126
Added: Jan 25, 2022 3:43 pm
Nicole Nabors - Moms unwanted creampie
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your mom is sitting on her bed. She turns to you and asks what you want to do, she knows there isn't much to do in quarantine and your both bored. She decides to take her hoodie off but notices she doesn't have a shirt underneath. You tell her take it off anyways, no one will know. It'll be our little secret. You seduce her to take her clothes off. You then seduce her to have sex with her but she doesn't have a condom. You promise to pull out and she agrees. You fuck her missionary, doggy, and then she rides you. Your about to cum, she tells you to pull out but you hold her to stay on your cock as you give her an unwanted creampie.

Creampie, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Quarantine, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:15:04
Size: 1.63 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/5a84c400165e6