Author
Riverhead
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 24, 2020 10:51 pm
Kitty Jane, Paula Shy - Fisting Session (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2015

Cast : _ Kitty Jane, Paula Shy

Fisting, Lesbian

990 MB / 1080 x 1 920

22 min 19 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link: Download File - Keep2Share
Added: Apr 25, 2020 2:11 am
Antonia Sainz, Lolly Small - Sensual Pussy Fisting (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Antonia Sainz (fister), Lolly Small (fisted)

Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Description : _ Today on Fister Twister gorgeous petite blonde Lolly Small wants to take part in our fisting challenge so we team her with stunning Antonia Sainz who will know exactly how to take advantage! Antonia starts to suck Lolly's tiny but perfect tits as both girls start this lesbian fisting scene naked and Antonia rubs Lolly's pussy with her hands. She bends Lolly over and stretches her tight teen pussy with her fingers, trying to fit as many as she can inside. She manages four fingers then lets Lolly taste her own pussy juices before she continues working on her juicy twat. Using a metal speculum, Antonia inserts it into Lolly's pussy and gapes it apart while using her other hand to tease her sensitive clit. Lolly then holds onto the bedframe as Antonia fucks her pussy with a big black dildo and uses her thumb to continue teasing Lolly's clit. She groans and enjoys ever minute of this sex toy play and Antonia eases her pussy slowly ready for what she has planned next! The fisting fun starts and Antonia slides her whole fist up inside Lolly's really juicy pussy. She bends over in a doggy style position but then goes back to her favourite position where she is hanging off the bed frame. This allows Lolly to ride Antonia's hand as her pussy is so juicy now that it slides easily between her lips. Considering Lolly is a petite little babe she can take some brutal fisting action! Lolly really needs to cum so as Antonia continues to fist fuck her, she masturbates and gives herself one of the most powerful orgasms she has enjoyed so far!

1.37 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

26 min 31 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 25, 2020 5:33 am
Casey Calvert, Violet Monroe, Dahlia Sky (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2017

Cast : _ Casey Calvert, Violet Monroe, Dahlia Sky

Anal, Fisting, Strap-On, Huge Anal Toys, Kinky Lesbian Sex

Description : _ Violet and Dahlia are in Casey's office to discuss their volatile lesbian relationship. Violet seems to only want to do extreme anal on poor innocent Dahlia's butthole. Dahlia wants a little more romance to her buttsex. Casey has to resort to drastic measures to get through to Violet. Casey must get Violet's asshole to gape and get fisted so that Dahlia can appreciate how fun it is to play with a girl's asshole while she's squirming. Dahlia revels in making Violet squirm and scream while Casey fucks it. Every girl gapes their asshole nice and wide so that these Anal Lesbians can All enjoy the joys of buttsex.

2.29 GiB / 720 x 1 280

1 h 4 min / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 26, 2020 11:40 am
Ariel X, Nikki Delano, Rachele Richey (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2016

Cast : _ Ariel X, Nikki Delano, Rachele Richey

Description : _ Ariel X stumbles upon her step daughter's diary which confirms Ariel's suspicions that her step daughter is going to be a big problem. Ariel has devised a plan to ship the brat off and have a doppleganger replace her. But First she must make sure the twin is passible, holes and all. Ariel Spanks the look a likes and makes them sniff and lick each other's assholes. She fists them and fucks them and opens them with speculums. She almost gets 2 hands into Nikki Delano and then she humiliates them with farty enemas.

3.30 GiB / 720 x 1 280

1 h 32 min / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 27, 2020 1:04 am
Katja Kassin, Anikka Albrite and Anissa Kate (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2012

Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Stretching, Threesome, Domination, Hardcore

Description : _ The stunningly beautiful Anissa Kate and Anikka Albrite are sexually dominated by Katja Kassin in this anal exclusive update.
We get a good look at their gorgeous all natural bodies and perfect asses first. Then they submit to spanking, ass worship and anal toys that
fill their holes up for your pleasure. Watch Anikka Albrite take a fat cock deep in her ass and get anally fisted for the first time!

2.92 GiB / 720 x 1 280

1 h 21 min / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 27, 2020 4:24 am
Donna Flower, Isabella Clark, Sofia - Double anal fisting devil chain (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2011

Double Anal Fisting, Lesbians, Threesome, Prolapse (Rosebutt)

201 MB / 720 x 1 280

8 min 30 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 27, 2020 7:45 am
Frida Sante, Melody Petite - A Big Fist For Little Frida (400p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2017

Lesbian, Fisting, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits, Small Tits,

195 MB / 400 x 720

20 min 23 s / 400p

screenshot

Added: Apr 27, 2020 9:10 pm
Sasha - I am your Birthday Gift (1080p)
screenshot

Fisting, Gaping, Spanking, Stockings, Butt Plug, Smothering

Description : _ Custom for Kyle. Chocking, Fisting, Buttplug Tail, Gape, Spankings. This video I made with love and special passion! Very hot! I am wet while watching it )))) Enjoy

1.09 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

30 min 33 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 28, 2020 12:30 am
Bubble Butt Sluts (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2013

Cast : _ Cherry Torn, Remy LaCroix, Francesca Le

Anal, Dildo, Strap-on, Anal Fisting, Threesome, Domination, Hardcore

Description : _ Remy LaCroix and Cherry Torn have two of the hottest asses in the business! The sexy and powerful Francesca Le turns these girls out with heavy anal play and domination!

2.95 GiB / 720 x 1 280

1 h 22 min / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 28, 2020 3:51 am
Jun 06, 2015 (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2015

Cast : _ Olivia, Stacy Snake

Anal Toy, Gape, Anal Fisting

441 MB / 720 x 1 280

21 min 1 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 28, 2020 5:15 pm
Francesca Le, Alexa Nova, Valentina Nappi (540p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Francesca Le, Alexa Nova, Valentina Nappi

Description : _ Alexa Nova and Valentina Nappi are anal licking, face sitting lesbians. Francesca Le doesn't like her girls to play too much without her so she needs to punish them. She gets their assholes to open up nice and wide, gapping for tongues and faces to enter. These girls get stretched up with Anal fisting and anal strap on

644 MB / 540 x 960

58 min 43 s / 540p

screenshot

Added: Apr 29, 2020 8:04 pm
Big Stretching Anal and Cleaning (720p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Dana DeArmond, Ariel X, Vicki Chase

Lesbo, Anal Toys, Fingering, Ass Fisting, Strapon

Description : _ Dana De Armond, Ariel X and Vicki Chase fill up there butts with stretching objects, plugs, tongues and fists! They also do a train anal strap-on fuck and triple enema squirting!

2.63 GiB / 720 x 1 280

1 h 13 min / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 30, 2020 2:47 am
Macc Claudia, Niky Sweet - So Tight (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Claudia Macc (fister), Niky Sweet (fisted)

Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Description : _ Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more forceful with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all worked up. Claudia has one more step to take before she can have her wicked way with her fist and that is to shove a big black dildo inside Niky's pussy while she is bent over doggystyle. She replaces her big dildo with her hand which she slides up inside Niky's honey pot. Niky has a seriously tight pussy so it takes a few attempts but it isn't long before Claudia is frantically fisting her in all sorts of positions!

1.24 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

25 min 52 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 30, 2020 10:53 pm
Balls, fisting, deep ass and pink panties - updated 04-10-2012 at (1080p)
screenshot

Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys (Balls), Prolapse, Rosebutt

474 MB / 1080 x 1 920

8 min 1 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: May 01, 2020 12:17 pm
Aiza & Aspid (360p)
screenshot

Fisting

Description : _ Aiza forces her entire fist into Aspids ass and gets rewarded by having her prolapsing ass licked!

114 MB / 360 x 640

9 min 55 s / 360p

screenshot