Author
goldenСat
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 07, 2020 7:01 am
Bootlicking Babes Part 1 / Lorelei Lee, Cherry Torn / 06.06.2014 / 720p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Lorelei Lee, Cherry Torn
Genre: Blonde,Tatu,Piersing,Natural Tits,Big Tits,MediumTits,Shaved Pussy,Stockings,Lesbians,Foot Fetish,Foot In Pussy,Foot Licking,Pissing,FemDom
Year: 06.06.2014
Description: Cherry Torn has been out at sea for a very long time, and she is desperate for diversion. When her commanding officer catches her in a compromising position, it's just the excuse she needs to get on her knees and lick Officer Lee's stiletto boots. The hot lesbian foot action is just getting started. Each of these women is going to get what they want, with tit crushing, rubbing their wet cunts on each others' toes, licking and worshipping their arches, piss play and cumming all over each others' feet.

Type: 720p
Size: 1.00 GiB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 27 min 53 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Oct 09, 2020 7:05 pm
Shoejob, Cum on shoe / / / 480p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Feet, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Footjob, Foot Worship, Shoejob
Description: Shoejob, Cum on shoe

Type: 480p
Size: 92.2 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 8 min 40 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Oct 11, 2020 7:08 am
Randy Moore Pathetic Foot Bitch / Randy Moore / 2012 / 720p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Randy Moore
Genre: Feet, FootFetish, LegShow
Year: 2012

Size: 315 MB
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8 min 8 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Oct 24, 2020 6:11 pm
Seemewalking / / 2020 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: high heels, legs, boot fetish, shoe fetish
Year: 2020

Type: 1080p
Size: 429 MB
Format: Matroska
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 50 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Oct 26, 2020 6:19 pm
Sadie's feet demand cum / Sadie Holmes / 2017 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Sadie Holmes
Genre: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob
Year: 2017
Description: Sadie dressed to thrill in her black Domme outfit and boots, has her slave in an all black zentai suit and tied up in rope. She knows she can fully control his cock with them as she pulls his out and starts slowly stroking it. He struggles to hold his composure as the Goddess evilly teases him more and more till he can no longer hold it in and sprays a MASSIVE pop shot all over himself much to her pleasure! That's a good boy!

Size: 471 MB
Duration: 12 min 45 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Oct 29, 2020 6:32 pm
Uma Jolie - My New Stepbrother / Uma Jolie / 2017 / 480p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Uma Jolie
Genre: Foot-Fetish, Footjob
Description: Uma proves herself to be a wildly fearless sexpot as she pursues her peeping-tom stepbrother. After flaunting her silky bare feet and slim sexy body all around the house, she decides to confront her stepbrother over his peeping obsession. As they begin to talk, she soon realizes that what she really wants is her perfectly pedicured toes in his mouth..

Type: 480p
Size: 995 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 44 min 27 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Oct 30, 2020 6:38 pm
Aileen Ghettman - Busty Foot Beauty / Aileen Ghettman / 2018 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Aileen Ghettman
Genre: Solo,Mature,Milf,Mom,FootFetish,Feet,Legs,Soles,Toes
Year: 2018
Description: Busty ebony beauty Aileen Ghettman gets naked and barefoot to show off her amazing body and feet!

Size: 370 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 10 min 5 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Nov 03, 2020 8:42 am
Maya Bazin - Hardcore / Maya Bazinz / 2009 / 720p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Maya Bazinz
Genre: Foot-Fetish, Footjob
Year: 2009
Description: Hindi cutie Maya is relaxing at home when a second-rate Tom Cruise bursts into the room with some, but not all, of the right moves. Her cleaner Mikey thought he was alone and has some explaining to do. He offers to do a little extra cleaning in return for his impropriety; Maya certainly doesn't mind the extra effort, especially when he starts by licking clean her beautiful size 6 feet. Since he is a professional cleaner, you can expect him to get the job done right! His licking quickly turns Maya into an insatiable horndog and she offers up her wet pussy to him. He lays her down on her desk and quickly slips inside, but seeing as this sexy babe is someone he wants to lay back and really enjoy, he relocates her to the couch and lets her climb on top so she can ride him hard. Cleaning is not Mikey's only strong suit, as he turns out to be quite adept at giving Maya multiple orgasms. To show her gratitude for the pounding, Maya uses her smooth soles to give his pecker a good rub down. When he can't contain himself any longer, he drops a healthy serving of salty icing across her nicely pedicured toes!

Size: 898 MB
Duration: 21 min 6 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Nov 05, 2020 8:46 am
Akira Feet on Face Handjob / Akira Shell / 2017 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Akira Shell
Genre: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob
Description: She has Ninja tied up knowing she can really make him sniff them fresh from her sneakers and socks and jerk him off in the process. He struggles to contain his erection as she starts slowly and sensually stroking him up and down while her big size 8 soles are in his face. She makes him take deep breaths of them till he can take it no more and squirts cum all over the place is a huge cumshot!

Size: 437 MB
Duration: 11 min 45 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Nov 28, 2020 7:10 pm
Alexandra Snow (Nephew Begs Auntie Snow For Chastity Release / Goddess Alexandra Snow / 2019

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Spanking, Brunette, Stockings, Chastity
Year: 2019
Description: Alexandra's jerk zombie is desperate for release from chastity. It begs. Alexandra teases the drone with the key to its chastity device. Finally, she unlocks him. The drone strokes when and how Alexandra instructs. When she tells it to stop it must immediately return itself to the chastity device. She circles him like prey as he strokes for her. Alexandra keeps her jerk drone right on the edge of orgasm with intermittent returns to the chastity cage. He becomes even more mindless. The slave begs for mercy and Alexandra instructs it to lock itself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

Size: 480 MB
Duration: 6 min 29 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Nov 30, 2020 3:36 am
Goddess Harley (Say Goodbye To Your Orgasms / Goddess Harley / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Goddess Harley
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Big Tits, Brat Girls, JOI, High Heels
Year: 2020
Description: I am a perfect alpha goddess and you are beta male slime. You should never reproduce, and you will never reproduce, cuz instead of blue balls and chastity, I've decided to make you a eunuch. No more balls, LOL. Hacked off, in a nice way.maybe LOL. Actually, not in a nice way. I've got a true alpha male on his way over right now and I'm gonna have him beat you and beat you till you beg us to cut off your balls! Goddess Harley,

Size: 405 MB
Duration: 8 min 55 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Nov 30, 2020 7:54 pm
Goddess Becky (Outside Relaxing On The Smother Box / Goddess Becky / 2019

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Goddess Becky
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Brat Girls, Human Furniture, Smother Bench, Blonde, High Heels
Year: 2019
Description: Becky had a lovely piece of human furniture placed out on the deck for her to relax and enjoy a beautiful day. This is basically just a video of a girl relaxing. Maybe it was from a long day shopping or just waiting for her boyfriend to come home. Becky enjoys the silence and comfort and enjoys the silence. The clip has some soft calm music intermixed with the sounds of the clip. Sometimes it is nice just to be completely by yourself and enjoy nature. Clip also contains 2 highlight videos at the end.

Size: 626 MB
Duration: 17 min 4 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 01, 2020 3:59 am
Edging Cock Control / Demi Sutra /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Demi Sutra
Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Ebony
Description: Goddess Demi Sutra sees you staring across the room at her with that boner hiding in your pants. There is no hiding how weak and horny you get in her presence as you fall into a deep submission. Yes, you are allowed to stroke this once but never cum without your Goddess's permission. You must endure my tease and denial before I give you the satisfaction of releasing as you kneel before me. You may look but never touch as I bring you closer to the edge of orgasm but make you earn it. Show me how much you deserve to cum for your Goddess and I may just let you release your long awaited orgasm.

Size: 815 MB
Duration: 11 min 14 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 01, 2020 8:08 pm
Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus / Isis Love, Kacie Castle, Sherman Maus /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Isis Love, Kacie Castle, Sherman Maus
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Threesome, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Handjob, Milking, Nipple Clamps, Stockings, Blowjob, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facial, Lesbian
Description: Sherman Maus and Kacie Castle are supposed to be sitting silent, in bound punishment, imposed by the fierce and sexy Isis Love, but Sherman can't keep his mouth shut. He mocks Kacie and calls her a brown-noser and a kiss-ass since she's generally an obedient little slave. They bicker back and forth until Isis Love catches them in the act. Startled by her presence, they blame each other for the disturbance. Isis has no choice but to punish both of her subs. She begins with corporal punishment just to warm things up, flogging and whipping them into redemption. Then she clamps these two little slaves together with their tongues and nipples so they learn to get along. After all, "teamwork makes the dream work". Kacie then gets a little imposed pleasure with the vibrator as Sherman is made to watch. Tied up and with his cock in chastity, poor little Sherman can't do anything but helplessly watch Kacie orgasm. Isis then pulls out a huge strap-on for Kacie to suck on. Kacie gets it nice and wet so Isis can pound Sherman's ass with it. Sherman then gets pounded hard by Isis's huge dildo as he eats Kacie's pussy. He gets flogged and pounded and close to orgasm but he is denied. Isis then makes Sherman fuck Kacie's hot wet pussy. This steamy punishment gets hotter and hotter as Isis makes Kacie lick her pussy too, so she doesn't forget who is in charge. Isis then uses the vibrator on herself and squirts all over Kacie, as Kacie gets pounded by Sherman. Now that the team is coming together, Isis lets Sherman bust his load all over Kacie's wet mouth. Now that these little slaves have been taught a lesson in teamwork, they are ready to serve.

Type: 540p
Size: 716 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 5 min

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 03, 2020 8:55 pm
Goddess Valora Desperate Caged Foot Slave / Goddess Valora / 2017

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Goddess Valora
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Description: I love to keep my foot sluts hungry n desperate. Caged and kept waiting, wondering when they will be able to beg for permission to worship my gorgeous feet. This 1 has been locked up for so long that he's forgotten how long it's been which delights me to no end. With big doe eyes he begs to worship my feet and be released from his cage. I tease him by sticking my feet in the cage and taking them out over n over. His pleads get more desperate each time I do this. Finally, I decide to let him out so that I can use his mouth. He crawls over to my heels and he sucks and licks them so desperately. I make him beg to take off my perfect heels so that he can taste my delicious feet. He's **** to lick and gag on each foot and with each gag he falls more and more under my captivating spell. After I'm done with this foot slut, I put him back in his little cage and leave him begging for more.

Size: 472 MB
Duration: 15 min 22 s

screenshot
Download File