Author
goldenСat
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 23, 2022 6:13 am
Foot Slaves (Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest) / Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest / 2019

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest
Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian
Year: 2019
Description: Honey has some a few house foot slaves, whenever she is in the mood to have her feet pampered she claps her hands and they come crawling to serve her. Naomi and Ashlynn come to Honey eager to please her. But after a while Honey wants a taste too and the girls all worship each other at the same time. She likes to share her favorite slave Naomi and at the end both Honey and Ashlynn both work on Naomi.

Type: 1080p
Size: 944 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 19 min 21 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 23, 2022 2:13 pm
Sonya Durganova as Tessa Ray & Latoya Devi (Tickled Then Pleased by Latoya! / /

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Tickling, Foot Jobs, Girl-Girl, Role Play
Description: Description:
As a girl, nothing`s worse than having a fat day! As I lay on my floor feeling like a bloated sack of my best buddy Latoya joins me and attempts to cheer me up. "Are you kidding?" she asks when I complain about my chub. Her plan to take my mind off of it works brilliantly as she binds my legs together at my ankles and then does the same to my arms by tying my wrists up. Taking a seat on top of me she lifts my shirt and cruelly starts tickling me while I cackle in delight. Moving down to my feet she tickles those as well as I squirm in discomfort while laughing the entire time. My perky tits are hanging out as she keeps torturing me with her tickles. It`s so uncomfortable yet so fun and I can`t stop cracking up as she torments me. After pleading with her to stop she informs me it`s only the beginning and surprises me by hauling out a big, black vibrator. She rubs it all over my body and my laughs turn to moans as she begins using it on my crotch. As she sits with her big tits exposed she uses the vibrator on me while gently carassing my body until I have a powerful orgasm. "Now tell me who`s fat?" she jokes and when I reply that she is we both burst out laughing. This video is adorable and hot! Quality: SiteRip 720p
Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 3496kbps [V: English [eng] (h264 constrained baseline L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3496 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 91kbps [A: SoundHandler [eng] (aac lc, 44100 Hz, stereo, 91 kb/s)]

Screenshots
Screenshots

Type: 720p
Size: 280 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 33 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 24, 2022 6:17 am
Contest Winner (Naomi Swann, Sunshine) / Naomi Swann, Sunshine / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Naomi Swann, Sunshine
Year: 2018
Description: Young Naomi is a really big fan of Goddess Sunshine and wishes she too could have her feet in her mouth. She enters a contest at clips4sale to meet the Goddess and she can't believe her luck when she wins! She counts the days, hours and minutes until Sunshine arrives at her house and guess what, she gets to do almost whatever she wants which includes spending all of her time with the Goddess's feet in her mouth.

Size: 766 MB
Duration: 15 min 50 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 24, 2022 2:16 pm
SEX THERAPIST (Naomi Swann, Jillian Janson) / Naomi Swann, Jillian Janson / 2019

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Naomi Swann, Jillian Janson
Description: Sex Therapist Jillian Janson is an unconventional therapist who specializes in helping young people find their libido. Today her patient is Naomi and Naomi just cant get turned on and cannot cum. Ever observant, Jillian notices that Naomi has been staring at her feet and she figures out what Naomi's issue is. Jillian will go to any length to help a patient so she offers up her feet and Naomi greedily accepts and starts to slobber all over them. Jillian starts to rub Naomi's pussy at the end with her feet and Naomi finally cums really, really hard. Problem solved!

Size: 758 MB
Duration: 15 min 38 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 25, 2022 6:18 am
Slutty Mouth (Naomi Swann, Maia Evon) / Naomi Swann, Maia Evon / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Naomi Swann, Maia Evon
Description: Maia is Noami's boss and she tells Naomi that the only way she is going to get ahead at work is to be submissive and do whatever her boss tells her. She makes her start with some foot worship but Maia soon realizes that Naomi has a hidden talent and gets really, really turned on. She is so turned on by Naomi's slutty mouth that she cannot help but take Naomi's gorgeous feet in her mouth. Both are moaning and about to cum and they change positions so they can both suck on each other's toes and soles at the same time.

Size: 749 MB
Duration: 15 min 21 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 25, 2022 10:19 pm
Naomi Sore Feet (Maia Evon, Naomi Swann) / Maia Evon, Naomi Swann / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Maia Evon, Naomi Swann
Description: Naomi is rubbing her feet, after a night out in heels her feet are really sore. Maia wants to help her friend and has a sexy idea to make her gorgeous feet feel a lot better!

Size: 934 MB
Duration: 16 min 22 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 26, 2022 10:21 pm
Getting Wet (Janira Wolfe, Jillian Janson) / Janira Wolfe, Jillian Janson / 2017

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Janira Wolfe, Jillian Janson
Year: 2017
Description: Jillian Janson and Janira Wolfe have met using a foot app, Janira is so excited to meet her new friend and to see her sexy soles. She doesn't wait long to get Jillian's heels off to get at her gorgeous soles. She is of course very turned on and it isn't long before Jillian is really, really turned on. Janira passionately worship as Jillian eventually can no longer contain herself and must rub her pussy.

Size: 411 MB
Duration: 23 min 37 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 27, 2022 6:22 am
Vacation PICS (Naomi Swann, Ari Parker) / Naomi Swann, Ari Parker / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Naomi Swann, Ari Parker
Description: Ari was so excited to show her best friend Naomi her pictures from her vacation but all Naomi notices is how tan and sexy Ari's feet are. Ari kind of knows about her friend's foot fetish and decides to let her indulge in her big sexy soles.

Size: 881 MB
Duration: 15 min 27 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 27, 2022 10:22 pm
New Years Foot Orgy (Naomi Swann, Ally May, Nika Venom) / Naomi Swann, Ally May, Nika Venom / 2019

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Naomi Swann, Ally May, Nika Venom
Description: Naomi, Ally and Nika are celebrating the New Year together. They do the countdown and break out the champagne. The girls are now wondering what they can do for the rest of the night and Ally suggests a foot orgy which of course all the girls think is an amazing idea! They girls get really turned on right away and absolutely devour each other's feet. Each girl pretty much has a foot in her mouth the whole time after Ally starts them off.

Size: 1 009 MB
Duration: 20 min 29 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 28, 2022 6:23 am
Peer Pressure (Indica, Naomi SWANN) / Indica, Naomi Swann / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Indica, Naomi Swann
Description: Indica is not very popular at school and she is desperate to hang out with the cool girls. Naomi entertains the idea of helping her out, besides, she needs a useful sidekick, especially one that can pamper her feet. She agrees to help Indica out but first she must help Naomi out and do whatever she asks. Indica agrees and must convince Naomi that she is worthy with some amazing wet foot worship.

Size: 637 MB
Duration: 13 min 25 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 28, 2022 10:26 pm
Stinky But i Like It (Ally May, Sunshine) / Ally May, Sunshine / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Ally May, Sunshine
Description: Sunshine has been working out all day and hasn't taken off her sneakers at all. She is reluctant to take them off since she is pretty sure they are sweaty and going to stink. Ally convinces her take them off and they are definitely stinky but Ally likes it, a lot! She can't get enough of Sunshine's scent and takes her feet in her mouth.

Size: 741 MB
Duration: 15 min 19 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 29, 2022 2:28 pm
Still Wet (Reagan Lush, Naomi SWANN) / Reagan Lush, Naomi Swann / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Reagan Lush, Naomi Swann
Description: Naomi had her way with Reagan's feet after seducing her, now Reagan wants some time with Naomi's feet. Both girls are still turned from before and still wet.

Size: 588 MB
Duration: 10 min 19 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 29, 2022 10:30 pm
Pizza Girl (Naomi Swann, Maia Evon) / Naomi Swann, Maia Evon / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Naomi Swann, Maia Evon
Description: Maia ordered pizza and pizza girl Naomi comes inside to deliver. Maia only tips her a dollar, that's all she has on her, and Naomi right away complains that she has been getting tips all day. She notices Maia's bare feet and imagines a much better tip, Maia definitely doesn't mind!

Size: 905 MB
Duration: 15 min 54 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 30, 2022 6:31 am
LU ELISSA - Feelin 'Nice' N 'Horny! / Lu Elissa / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Lu Elissa
Genre: Big tits, solo, leg fetish, masturbation, toys, lingerie, pantyhose
Description: Busty blonde Lu is really up for it here in this scene, so horny she almost cannot wait to frig! She hold back as much as she can, teasing with her adorable body in sleek sheer to waist nylon pantyhose. It has to come to and end with her cumming, and she does it with gusto. Hot!

Size: 851 MB
Duration: 10 min 11 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 30, 2022 2:32 pm
Naomi All Wet (Indica, Naomi SWANN) / Indica, Naomi Swann / 2018

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Indica, Naomi Swann
Description: Submissive Indica is at Naomi's feet and she has one desire: to serve her goddess. Naomi demands some foot love and Indica is definitely eager to oblige and get Naomi's soles all wet.

Size: 697 MB
Duration: 12 min 14 s

screenshot
Download File