Added: Jan 27, 2020 11:30 am
Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux, Goddess Tangent - Mistress' Pain Party

Date: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Corporal Punishment, Humiliation, Whipping
Models: Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux, Goddess Tangent

screenshot
screenshot
19 min 22 s | 1.53 GiB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD
Description: The Mistresses of AVN 2017 kick off the week right with a pain party! Mistresses Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux, and Goddess Tangent have a very fun party planned, well at least fun for them. Two slaves have been chosen to be the victims of the las sadistic games. Nothing spurs on a Domme's wickedness quite like being able to show off her cruelty to her peers. The slaves are viciously abused as the las compete to see which one will break first. The Mistresses subject the slaves to harsh beatings; with a crop, slashing strokes of a single tail whip, and brutal ball bustings. They are kicked full force over and over again. The las delight at the slaves howls and groans of agony. The cruel sadists egg each other on to new heights of punishment.

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Jan 27, 2020 10:02 pm
Princess Chanel

Genre: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Models: Princess Chanel

screenshot
screenshot
10 min 26 s | 746 MB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD
Description: This slave thought that being caged out of our sight gave him permission to just do as he pleased with his tiny dick. (UMMM...NO!!!) Well Chanel saw him playing with that little thing and is NOT happy. She drags his ass out of the cage and gives him a BRUTAL ball busting to think about his mistake. But she doesn't have her preferred ball kicking shoes on in the beginning because she wasn't expecting to have to do this right now. So after a few kicks with her pointed-toe pumps, she makes the slave change her into a pair of pointed toe ankle boots that she can use to REALLY drill her kicks right into his nuts. (They protect our cute lil feet, while causing MAX damage to slaves' balls!) But either way, those pointed toes on both choices of footwear look dangerous...and the slave is seriously regretting his "wank time decision" as he stares at those shoes on Chanel's feet as she drags him out of his cage by his leash! LOL! So with that squared away, now he's gonna take his kicks like a good bitch...and maybe next time he'll remember cage time is NOT supposed to be "tug time" for slaves! Otherwise, it will become 24/7 "chastity cage time" for him!

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Jan 28, 2020 8:31 am
**** to Lick Ass and Cap, then Spit and Piss on Face

Genre: Femdom,

screenshot
screenshot
11 min 59 s | 119 MB | MP4 | 480 x 854 | SD

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Jan 31, 2020 8:55 pm
Amadahy and Mia - Ballbusting Workout with Squats and Kicks

Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting
Models: Goddess Amadahy, Mia

screenshot
screenshot
6 min 33 s | 491 MB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD
Description: Amadahy and Mia have started incorporating ballbusting piggy into their workouts. They start off with some squats, which lead straight into ball kicks. The pair alternate between stretching and kicking. Piggy's dicklet keeps getting in the way, so they wrap it. This way they can make sure they are getting direct hits to the balls. They do some lunges into the kicks. The lunging into the kicking results in some very forceful, accurate strikes. The gym equipment simply cannot keep up with the hard kicks from the girls. It collapses. Its balls have been pulverized. Amadahy and Mia leave it to move on to the next workout station

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 01, 2020 5:53 pm
Jolene Hexx - Serial Ballbuster Nude Edition

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Ballbusting, FemDom, BDSM
Models: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx

screenshot
screenshot
16 min 51 s | 856 MB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 02, 2020 2:56 pm
Alex Coal - I give your nuts a warm up...

Date: 17.05.2017
Genre: Femdom, Ball Abuse, BallBusting, Legs, High Heels, CBT

screenshot
screenshot
13 min 0 s | 503 MB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD
Description: The girl in the hot thong outfit is so nice to give her personal slaves balls a warm up with her hands, hair brush and pointy high heels.
But then she kicks him plain in the balls with her high heels to inflict the real pain. Kicking a man endless times hard in the bollocks is the real fun for her!

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 03, 2020 1:17 am
Princess Beverly

Date: 2015
Genre: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, High Heels, Ballbusting
Models: Princess Beverly

screenshot
screenshot
11 min 30 s | 1 002 MB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD
Description: This retard is a "huge fan" of my sister Rodea. He was supposed to come pay her to kick him in the balls, but he fucked up his schedule while traveling to Mean Girl Manor so he FINALLY showed up at a time when she couldn't be there. So she left him to ME to "punish" and take his money- which I was MORE than willing to do! LOL.
So basically this video is just me making this loser count out his money ($300!) over and over while I am kicking him- just to reinforce into his tiny little brain that PAYING me is the only way he gets kicked in his pathetic balls. Like seriously, how pathetic is that? You are paying someone who literally tells you to your FACE that you are a loser and LAUGHS in your face and kicks you right in the balls over and over. And this loser has a little "stiffy" practically the whole time no matter how many times I kick him! Which just makes me think even less of him...lol.
These aren't the hardest ballkicks in the world, but the loser did pay me so I had a little mercy on him. Plus I didn't want to hurt my precious little foot in my brand new Jimmy Choos! But either way, he was SO lucky just to have his balls make any contact at all with my bare foot at all. Even if it was just slamming my foot into them. And I still broke him several times haha.

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 03, 2020 10:21 pm
Princess Chanel

Genre: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Models: Princess Chanel

screenshot
screenshot
7 min 51 s | 550 MB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD
Description: Princess Chanel has two naked slaves standing in formation in front of her. They are each holding an extremely valuable gold bar that some online slave gave to Princess Bella. Princess Bella is offering the gold bars up as the grand prize in a Mean Girls ballbusting competition. If Princess Chanel can bring both slaves down to the ground at the same time then she wins the jackpot and gets to keep the gold bars. If not then Princess Bella will keep the gold for herself. So far none of the other Mean Girls have been able to win the jackpot but now it's Princess Chanel's turn.
Princess Chanel is confident in her ball kicking ability and predicts it shouldn't be too hard to win. She has good reason to be confident because she has really powerful kicks and doesn't care about the slaves balls at all! She will gladly do permanent damage to the slave's balls if that's what it takes to win. Princess Chanel slams her foot into the slave's balls alternating kicks back and forth between the two slaves. Princess Chanel and Princess Bella are both surprised at how well the slaves are surviving the ball kicks so far. As the kicks keep coming the slaves are doubled over in pain and sinking closer and closer to the ground but do everything they can to try and stay upright as Princess Bella has commanded them not to go down.
The slaves balls are used as nothing more than target practice for a contest- and to test their loyalty between Princess Chanel and Princess Bella so the slaves can't win no matter what. Princess Chanel makes it clear she doesn't care about the slaves balls at all. At one point the slaves are in so much pain they are both groaning out loud and Princess Chanel is simply annoyed by the noise they are making! How rude of the slaves to annoy Princess Chanel like that as she kicks their balls!!

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 07, 2020 10:18 am
Mistress Lisa

Date: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Submission, Ballbusting
Models: Mistress Lisa

screenshot
screenshot
12 min 55 s | 261 MB | MP4 | 720 x 1 280 | SD
Description: Mistress Lisa arrives home at the sight of her slave cleaning up the living room floor with a mop. On any other day it would be a pleasant welcome, but in the morning she told him to clean up with his tongue and now she saw him cheating. She gets so angry that she forces him to the floor and while he is licking it, she occasionally kick him in the butt or hard in the balls.

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 08, 2020 5:58 pm
Sweet Home Ballbusting

Date: 2019
Genre: ballbusting, squeezing, slap balls, handjob, cumshot, homemade, closeup, POV, FPOV

screenshot
screenshot
55 min 25 s | 1.26 GiB | MP4 | 640 x 1 136 | SD

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 10, 2020 12:18 pm
Mistress Iside, Scila Infernal Mistress Kicks

Date: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting
Models: Mistress Iside, Mistress Scila

screenshot
screenshot
10 min 46 s | 345 MB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 11, 2020 9:02 am
Ballbust fuck and ruined orgasm

Date: 2014
Genre: FemDom, Ballbusting, HandJobs, Threesome, FootFetish, Hardcore, All Sex
Models: Mistress T and Sasha Mizaree

screenshot
screenshot
10 min 47 s | 317 MB | MP4 | 720 x 1 280 | SD
Description: Sasha teases the slave with her feet...while I tease him with my pussy & hand...smacking his balls around to keep him from cumming...until he can't hold off anymore...but he won't get to enjoy that orgasm: I smash him hard in the balls as he's cumming, ruining that orgasm!

screenshot
LINK K2S
FilFlow
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 11, 2020 7:35 pm
Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Dommes vs Balls

Genre: Femdom, CBT, Ballbusting, Stockings, BDSM, Ponyboy, Spanking
Models: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

screenshot
screenshot
17 min 1 s | 1.41 GiB | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920 | SD
Description: Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially sadistic and entertain themselves with a day of busting, beating and destroying their slave's precious balls.

screenshot
LINK K2S