Author
alesa4
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 08, 2024 6:07 pm
screenshot
screenshot

I know its a dream come true for you. you can't stop saying it. But why don't you use that mouth of yours for My boots, instead for all this chit chatting. Lucky for you, these are some special boots. Besides, I'm the one with the spectacular mouth. yours is for worshiping boots. I guess I have to remind you where you belong.. as a boot worshiping wallet. Don't forget your place, under My boots. you are just here to give Me what is Mine. your money and your mouth. All for BOOTS.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - Boot Worshiping Wallet.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File size : 934 MiB
Duration : 9 min 0 s

https://fboom.me/file/1f2e65e925670/Empress_Jennifer_-_Boot_Worshiping_Wallet.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 08, 2024 9:53 pm
screenshot
screenshot

See, I know you have a total foot fetish, but what is it really? I bet its the cute toes... or more so, the wrinkles in My cute feet lol I know seeing them curl up and scrunch drive you crazy. So today I'm going to let you indulge in the folds of My sexy feet. I want you to lick them. Training you on how to keep the love alive for My wrinkles.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - All Scrunched Up.mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
File size : 317 MiB
Duration : 10 min 12 s

https://fboom.me/file/d4c0031656d78/Empress_Jennifer_-_All_Scrunched_Up.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 09, 2024 4:25 pm
screenshot
screenshot

you're no longer a stray pooch out on the streets, thanks to ME; your new owner. you finally have a place where you belong and a person you belong to. Here in your new home, you will have to be very obedient in order to stay. Only good pooches allowed to stay. you will have a strict routine. I will feed you, BUT you will have to earn EVERYTHING. Food, water and treats. Yes, I let you in.. but now that you're Mine, can you even leave? hahaha.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - A Stray's Worst Nightmare.mp4
File size : 1.09 GiB
Duration : 12 min 8 s

https://fboom.me/file/46aedc549cf2e/Empress_Jennifer_-_A_Stray%27s_Worst_Nightmare.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 09, 2024 6:20 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Part of becoming your best self means coming to terms with who- and what- you really are. A defective male- inferior to all women, due to the unfortunate birth defect dangling between your legs, that makes you incredibly horny and stupid on a very regular basis. Nature herself has ordained that you be CONTROLLED and USED. That's why it's so easy to do so, and why you were born into a body ideal for use in manual labor. It's my sacred duty to be the one using you, putting you in your place. Consequently, it's time that you received proper instruction relating to your place in this world- obedient without question, denied of pleasure, existing only for mine. You've been receiving incorrect messaging for most of your life- that, as a male, you are somehow owed pleasure or sex, when the reality is, these things only exist to keep you under CONTROL. My mind-warping techniques will correct these false ideas, and transform you into a better slave, giving you a better understanding of your place in the world. Edging. Sexless. Denied. Pumping perpetually at my feet, existing only to serve MY pleasure- not yours
Complete name : Emily Valentina - Pussy-Free Conditioning.mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
File size : 2.56 GiB
Duration : 25 min 13 s

https://fboom.me/file/cc6a877c88077/Emily_Valentina_-_Pussy-Free_Conditioning.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 10, 2024 11:02 am
screenshot
screenshot

I honestly don't know why I ever even started dating you in the first place.
You're a sad pathetic excuse for a man and you are so miserably bad in bed and your cock is so tiny that it's literally unbearable.
That's why I cheated on you.
I mean what could you expect?
I deserve an alpha bull with a magnificent huge cock, and I'm gonna tell you all about exactly how he fucked me down to every little detail.
Complete name : Winter's Cuckie Boyfriend.mp4
File size : 681 MiB
Duration : 10 min 59 s

https://fboom.me/file/896ed73d087d2/Winter%27s_Cuckie_Boyfriend.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 10, 2024 5:27 pm
screenshot
screenshot

you're fed up with being a lonely loser. you crave human connection, don't you? Now, you know pussy is and will always be out of your league. you really want some action? Suck dick for Me. Show Me how slutty you really are. I know you've always thought about it, always wanted to, don't deny it. Lick it up. Savor the feeling of a big cock down your throat. Swallow every drop of cum for Me. That's a good boy. It feels so good being a filthy slut for Me.
Complete name : My Cocksucking Bitch - Ava Alteza.mp4
File size : 441 MiB
Duration : 7 min 10 s

https://fboom.me/file/2f424d4580954/My_Cocksucking_Bitch_-_Ava_Alteza.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 10, 2024 7:44 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Cock is what gets your cock hard. NOT HER. Your relationship is BORING. Sex with her is BORING. Instead of fantasizing about cock the entire time you are with her, why don't you try being with a man instead? It's time to take this whole thing WAY further. I don't just want you sucking cock anymore. I want you dating men. I want you falling in love with a man and realizing I completely altered the rest of your life by making you become a cock addict.
Complete name : Leave Her. Date Men - Goddess Alexa.mp4
File size : 304 MiB
Duration : 6 min 31 s

https://fboom.me/file/b38da5492a97c/Leave_Her._Date_Men_-_Goddess_Alexa.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 11, 2024 9:44 am
screenshot
screenshot

Men are usually susceptible to a woman's word, but they can still tune it out if they so choose to. However see me dressed in beautiful red satin makes it impossible to 'tune Me out'. Even when you blink, I remain burnt to your mind, making all my words stain your brain as they bounce around inside you. The thought of sucking a big hard dick is so hot to you, but you're not 'gay', so you've never done it. Well all that's about to change- tonight. How can I be gay when you're just working for me, it just so happens that your tools for work are your mouth and tight asshole. I'm recruiting all over the globe, it's my mission to have a slutty sissy in every city and town constantly working and being used to profit my pocket. I wonder who will make me the most money being used as a fucktoy? Will it be you?
Complete name : Tanya Takes - Dick Sluts Recruitment.mp4
File size : 881 MiB
Duration : 8 min 6 s

https://fboom.me/file/04b5aa08488bf/Tanya_Takes_-_Dick_Sluts_Recruitment.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 11, 2024 3:50 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Well look at you down there! You're used to being on your knees but this is truly pathetic. Haha how turned on would you be if I just sh** all over your face? I don't think you're ready for that experience. First I need to check how you handle my tissue paper and naturally being flushed like toilets are. So I'm going to wipe my pussy all over this toilet paper and ram it in your mouth, but you cannot chew it obviously you'll need to wait to be flushed first! Just as the pussy soaked tissue dissolves on your tongue I add more. This time I wipe my ass with it then in it goes aswell. You so desperately want to chew it and taste all them juices, and digest it like a toilet, I then utter the words you're awaiting 'im going to flush you now' so eagerly you begin to chew not knowing how I plan on flushing you. But by this time I'm already spraying pi** in your face while hysterically laughing as you struggle to breath and chew. Can you handle being my toilet?
Complete name : Tanya Takes - Clogged Then Flushed.mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
File size : 1.59 GiB
Duration : 7 min 17 s

https://fboom.me/file/8aae2f8de5788/Tanya_Takes_-_Clogged_Then_Flushed.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 11, 2024 11:50 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Today is is special day where I upgrade My pup to a new level of servitude. you've been such a good pup.. I am going to take you off the leash and into a new sexy surprise.. you can probably compare it to a tighter leash.. but this leash, doesn't go around your neck, and doesn't keep you close to Me physically.. This upgrade keeps you close to Me mentally. sexually. Are you getting nervous? Because you have no clue whats going on? OR because you kinda get it? lol you have no say when you come out of this. I can look at your face and tell when you should come out. you're going to EARN everything in your life from now on. THIS LEASH will keep you from getting LOST. I get very detailed in this new way of ownership.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - From Chains to Chastity.mp4
File size : 751 MiB
Duration : 24 min 19 s

https://fboom.me/file/5210a623e7c6b/Empress_Jennifer_-_From_Chains_to_Chastity.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 13, 2024 10:43 am
screenshot
screenshot

I would like to send You a picture of my penis, have You put it up on the screen, and leave it up on the screen (in the upper right or left corner of the screen) for the duration of the video, and then honestly rate it, or berate it, as the case may be. Pretend like I was applying for the job of being Your big, black bull slave. The one You would use to fuck all of Your other slaves. You can say whatever You want, however You want, and then towards the end, do some jerk off encouragement, please, and then at the very end, you decide if I deserve to cum or not. Entirely up to You. You can threaten it with CBT, You can threaten to cut it off, You can threaten it with chastity, or anything other torment you can think off. I like hearing women say the word "Penis" and "Dick" so feel free to use those terms throughout. You can be naked or clothed, it is up to You. You can make it racial, as i'm african-american, or not, if that makes You uncomfortable. It doesn't bother me one way or the other. My name is, "Jerron" (jer-RON). You can use it in the video, or give me another name. Up to You. I would like to send You a picture of my penis, have You put it up on the screen, and leave it up on the screen (in the upper right or left corner of the screen) for the duration of the video, and then honestly rate it, or berate it, as the case may be. Pretend like I was applying for the job of being Your big, black bull slave. The one You would use to fuck all of Your other slaves. You can say whatever You want, however You want, and then towards the end, do some jerk off encouragement, please, and then at the very end, you decide if I deserve to cum or not. Entirely up to You. You can threaten it with CBT, You can threaten to cut it off, You can threaten it with chastity, or anything other torment you can think off. I like hearing women say the word "Penis" and "Dick" so feel free to use those terms throughout. You can be naked or clothed, it is up to You. You can make it racial, as i'm african-american, or not, if that makes You uncomfortable. It doesn't bother me one way or the other. Up to you.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - Brutally Honest Penis Berating
File size : 1.01 GiB
Duration : 10 min 44 s

https://fboom.me/file/eb6ec4f9d2d49/Empress_Jennifer_-_Brootal_Honest_Penis_Berating.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 13, 2024 6:38 pm
screenshot
screenshot

It's one thing fo be a beta bitch boy. Ita another to be a BASIC BETA BITCH. Gawwwd you are just so regular and boring. From now on, you're going to be more interesting. More exciting. Believe it or not, there are plenty of betas out there who make Me laugh and have interesting conversation.... you're not one of them. I mean, at least not yet. I go over all of your inadequacies and set some things straight, along with what you will be like from now on. you're welcome.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - Basic Beta Bitch Reform.mp4
File size : 325 MiB
Duration : 10 min 30 s

https://fboom.me/file/62927ab1e73fe/Empress_Jennifer_-_Basic_Beta_Bitch_Reform.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 14, 2024 9:15 am
screenshot
screenshot

you were a perverted little fucker growing up, weren't you? I bet you stole your Step-Sisters barbies and did naughty things to them. haha you played with Barbies. Ironic, because now barbies play with you! you get played by barbies as an adult LMAO, you fuckin loser.. They take your money, make you get on your knees and worship the BOTTOM of shoes, like a . So as My new bitch, My new toy, I make you lick My boots and leash you, verbally trampling your ego. Because perverts like you deserve it. I don't even care if you don't like to be a or worship boots.. It's My Birthday month and I'm the Birthday Barbie today you bitch. So bow down and worship.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - Barbie's Bitch.mp4
File size : 315 MiB
Duration : 10 min 15 s

https://fboom.me/file/e98a406c74ff1/Empress_Jennifer_-_Barbie%27s_Bitch.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 14, 2024 11:43 am
screenshot
screenshot

you know this is how is will always be right? I'll never see you as anything else. You will always be My play thing. My boytoy. My pathetic puppy begging for scraps of My attention.
And when I do decide to give some to you, it will be how is had always been. Humiliating and painful for you. Because that's the nature of any relationship you will ever have. you are a piece of meat. Ground meat. And that means I mold you.
You have no say. I will continue to just use you, you know that don't you? That's all you're good for.
I'll never fuck you. Unless it's to fuck your mind. And your mind is mine. I will fuck it how I want. Hows hard I want. How long I want.
I know the power I have over you and I will use it against you just for fun. you are so desperate to be used and you know you're not worth anything else.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - Always and Forever.mp4
File size : 411 MiB
Duration : 13 min 50 s

https://fboom.me/file/c72955e2c2091/Empress_Jennifer_-_Always_and_Forever.mp4
alesa4
Added: Feb 14, 2024 6:07 pm
screenshot
screenshot

A good husband does what his wife tells him to do. So from now on, your life will be only a tad bit different... your focus is My feet. you are married to My feet and will pamper them completely. your sex life will be based on you pampering My feet. you love them. And for the rest of YOUR life, they will be the only thing that gets you off. Open wide for Goddess Wife.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - Goddess Wife Foot Life.mp4
File size : 843 MiB
Duration : 8 min 17 s

https://fboom.me/file/98a54b0863f4a/Empress_Jennifer_-_Goddess_Wife_Foot_Life.mp4