Author
alesa4
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 18, 2023 9:11 am
screenshot
screenshot

Princess Ellie Idol - HOMEWRECKING STEPMOTHER YOU LUST TO HATE
Your stepmother is standing before you in her room confronting you about your obvious dislike of her. She’s well aware that she stole your pops away from your ma and that you hold onto resentment. Though she finds humor in it as she knows you eye-fuck her all the time. She catches you staring in a lustful way. Of course, she’s noticed what a pervert you are. You’re turned on right now and wish you weren’t. If only you could fully hate her… With her long brown hair and her big rack, you can’t help but get boners around your stepmom. She reveals how easy it was for your pops to cheat on your stupid unsuspecting ma with her. The tight secretary outfits stepmama Ellie would wear at the office had your pa wrapped around her little finger and it wasn’t long before they were staying late at the office to fuck after hours. In fact, Ellie is wearing the outfit he first fucked her in!! Yes, the one you’re popping little boners over right now. She reveals exactly how she and your pa broke the news to your mum and it is just so cruel but somehow very arousing to your little peen. Ellie encourages you to beat off as she strips to reveal the expensive lingerie she’s gonna bang your pops in tonight. Her new husband is SO much bigger than you down there. It’s obvious you didn’t get your penis size from him. Your shame doesn’t get in the way of your beating off right here for your stepmother. You’re going at it hard as she describes your pop’s big dick and how well he fucks her with it. In fact, maybe it’s time for her to get impregnated by him! She wants to breed with him so that you’ll have no choice but to share your inheritance money with your sibs. With each cruel word, she speaks about how small you are or how you’ll never satisfy a woman as you get closer to climaxing. How does she have this strong arousing power over you when you hate her so much?? Her plan for when your papa gets home is to fuck him loudly with the door open so you can hear every moan and creak. Of course, your perverted voyeur ass is going to watch, hm? Now, cum into your palm and slurp it up! Eat your spunk so none of it drops onto step-mommy’s carpet or accidentally impregnates her. She only wants her husband’s SUPERIOR load inside her. She tells you to let your daddio know you’ve bonded and that she’ll be waiting in the room for him. Cut to a little later and you’re doing exactly as she predicted: watching them fuck with the door propped open. Your stepmother catches a glimpse of you spying and mentions some cruel things about your ma to her stolen husband as she rides his king-sized cock. All three of you cum at the same time… You’re a sick pervert watching them bang but your lust is stronger than your shame… She flashes you a loser sign. Fitting.
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File size : 1.81 GiB
Duration : 16 min 52 s

https://fboom.me/file/dae5d8f90bf88/Princess_Ellie_Idol_-_HOMEWRECKING_STEPMOTHER_YOU_LUST_TO_HATE.mp4
alesa4
Added: Nov 19, 2023 2:56 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Sometimes I can be mean. Really mean. You are so addicted that my cruel behavior doesn’t stop you from coming back for more. I almost feel like saying "I'm sorry" for what I am about to make you do, but we both know those words aren't even in my vocabulary. Take your punishment and do this task now.
You were trained to get turned on by tits and pussy but today I am replacing that part of your brain with a new set of BETA TRIGGERS. You won't get hard for a beautiful Alpha female anymore. Instead you will only want to jerk when you are flipped off, flashed the loser sign or verbally humiliated.
That is because you know that you are a loser. You know that being a true Beta bitch like you qualifies you for absolutely nothing other than to be my puppet and be used for my entertainment.
You are nothing more than a mere puppet in my game of superiority. I will always be above you. I am a strong, beautiful Alpha female and you are nothing. I wouldn’t even be talking to you if you weren’t buying my clip right now.
I have plans for you. Yes you will be very embarrassed and would never want anyone to find out what I am making you do today. I am not telling you what I am going to do here in this description. A loser Beta Bitch has to buy this clip to experience the wrath today.
You must also pay your Beta bitch loser tax or use some other mark up code at check out. Why? You don’t have the backbone to ask me that. Just do it because I told you to.
Purchasing through CLips4Sale? Pay your loser tax via tip
Complete name : BuddahsPlayground - Cruel Humiliation And Loser Beta Task.mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
File size : 802 MiB
Duration : 13 min 59 s

https://fboom.me/file/e86b40550b076/BuddahsPlayground_-_Cruel_Humiliation_And_Loser_Beta_Task.mp4
alesa4
Added: Nov 20, 2023 9:52 am
screenshot
screenshot

I am a professor at a prestigious university, and you are an entitled brat of a student who thinks he deserves a better grade just because his father donates a lot of money to the school. Telling you that I think we can work something out, I unbutton my dress, getting your hopes up as I reveal my big tits. But then I lift up my skirt to reveal something you weren’t expecting – my big, black, strap-on cock! Before you know what’s happening, I’ve got you bent over and I’m fucking your tender ass with my thick, black dick, shouting at you and berating you as I tear you a new hole. I use the “n” word repeatedly as I tell you how I’m going to rip you open with my big “n” dick every day from now on. I mock and taunt you, reminding you that you’re not the one in power here. I cum hard a few times as I tear your asshole to shreds, angrily fucking you with my “n” dick before I toss you out of my office.
Complete name : Kylee Nash - Student Dominated By Professors BBC.mp4
File size : 814 MiB
Duration : 5 min 38 s

https://fboom.me/file/51275c04e578d/Kylee_Nash_-_Student_Dominated_By_Professors_BBC.mp4
alesa4
Added: Nov 20, 2023 10:10 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Faggotize. It is time to become a relentless gay homosexual faggot. You are going to be entranced into a love and desire for gay cock. This clip is your official conversion to complete homosexuality. Listen to the binaural alpha waves and watch the gay sex triggers that will bend your mind. Did you really think that Was going to have you stroking for pussy? Were you questioning what it would really take for you to become completely gay? This clip is your answer. You begin stroking from looking at me and listening to my voice. Telling you to stroke harder. Faster.... then I twist and flip the script completely by making you stroke for homosexuality. I am making you completely GAY for 48 hours (minimum). This clip will scar you leaving permanently in the life of faggottry. Don't say that I didn't warn you. I make gourmand swirl .Y You hear the sound of me smacking my round ass and hear my tender voice. It seems to turn you on- so why do you still want and stroke for cock? That's easy ; because I am demanding you to be gay for me! >>This is an absolute mandatory clip for Sissy In Training Pledges and Faggots in Training as well.
Complete name : BuddahsPlayground - 48 Hour Faggot Conversion Challenge.mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
File size : 415 MiB
Duration : 18 min 49 s

https://fboom.me/file/c360b146d7b99/BuddahsPlayground_-_48_Hour_Faggot_Conversion_Challenge.mp4
alesa4
Added: Nov 21, 2023 10:01 am
screenshot
screenshot

Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest, juiciest fruit you can get. You crave it so badly and you become infatuated with the very thought of having in in your hand.
Owning the forbidden fruit is the holy grail of female supremacy. I have all power and control over you and you no longer try to deny my superiority.Typically being the Alpha male in the room is no longer an option while I am in your presence. You bow to my every request and benson to my every call.
Even an Alpha like yourself had learned the power of pussy. Your hand may get the job done, butt here is nothing like real, warm, beautiful pussy being wrapped around your cock.
I get wet watching you stoke your cock. Knowing that you are stroking for me. Jerking off because you can't have me. Glide your hand at the speed I tell you to. Stroke it faster when I say so and slow down at my command.I am also going to have you place your hard shaft between my voluptuous breasts so I can give you a tit job. It isn't for you... it's for me.
My pussy is so beautiful. The perfect shade of pink and tight to barely fit around your cock. Mine is even pierced so it has a little added sparkle on it.
Worship me, show your gratitude and dedication. Stroke and stroke and let me give you a countdown to release your warm load. You have wanted to cum for so long now that it has become a NEED for you.
Listen to my tender voice. I don't put you down or humiliate you. I simply and delicately explain that I am always going to be above you because I have the pussy.
Complete name : BuddahsPlayground - Forbidden Fruit.mp4
File size : 441 MiB
Duration : 15 min 9 s

https://fboom.me/file/eb65f313420b3/BuddahsPlayground_-_Forbidden_Fruit.mp4
alesa4
Added: Nov 23, 2023 11:59 am
screenshot
screenshot

Hey sock sluts, get ready to serve and suffer as I come home from an intense gym session, dripping with sweat and ready to make you my sock-slurping slave. In this 20-minute clip, I'm rocking a workout outfit with a black Alo bra, shorts, and, of course, my divine white Nike socks paired with black Nike tennis shoes. You'll drool as I tease and torment you with my sweat-soaked socks. They're so dirty and smelly, perfect for shoving down your throat. You'll beg for the privilege to worship my dominant feet and taste my heavenly aroma. Just when you think you're getting close, I'll snatch it away, leaving you craving more. My bare feet will forever be out of your reach, a constant reminder of your pathetic existence.
I'll toy with your desires, making you beg and plead for more. But don't forget, you'll never truly have me. You're just a sock-obsessed loser, forever entranced by my bratty power.
Complete name : AlexisToria - Nike Sock Simpin'.mp4
File size : 2.00 GiB
Duration : 20 min 8 s

https://fboom.me/file/f03701900540e/AlexisToria_-_Nike_Sock_Simpin%27.mp4
alesa4
Added: Nov 25, 2023 10:21 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Complete name : Blondes Insult Your Tiny Cock SPH – Allyson Bettie and Loving lexis
File size : 735 MiB
Duration : 3 min 11 s

https://fboom.me/file/48eb6720a62e5/AllysonBettie_-_blondes_insult_your_tiny_cock_sph.mp4
alesa4
Added: Dec 02, 2023 9:55 am
screenshot
screenshot

Complete name : Goddess Evelyn - Chastity Findom Game.mp4
File size : 498 MiB
Duration : 16 min 18 s

https://fboom.me/file/0e9598943b86c/Goddess_Evelyn_-_Chastity_Findom_Game.mp4
alesa4
Added: Dec 02, 2023 6:31 pm
screenshot
screenshot

You're My neighbor, and you've had your eye on Me for awhile now, but no matter what you do I've never really shown interest back in you. One day- to your surprise- I invite you into My apartment, and I have on a sexy tiny little outfit. I instruct you to sit down, shut up, and listen to what I have to say. It's not what you wanted to hear. I tell you that I'm just trying to help you understand your place in life, since it's painfully obvious that you're a beta. I'm not attracted to betas, and I tell you why(ugly, body, dick size, lack of self esteem). You just can't compare to an alpha, but you can still serve Me. Just not in the ways you had hoped for. I break the news to you gently, and go into detail on how you can still serve Me, and live a fulfilling life.
Complete name : Goddess Evelyn - Beta Acceptance.mp4
File size : 481 MiB
Duration : 15 min 51 s

https://fboom.me/file/dc1be11ba711b/Goddess_Evelyn_-_Beta_Acceptance.mp4
alesa4
Added: Dec 03, 2023 10:29 am
screenshot
screenshot

You have come in for your regular medical examination, making sure everything is ok. When I come back into the room I am blown away with the microscopic size of your dick. I have never seen anything this small and pathetic in My entire career, itХs shameful and embarrassing. I lose My professional ТcoolУ laughing in your face and humiliating your package while you stand there growing hard from this degrading experience.
Complete name : Empress Rosalia Р Medically Small Dick Humiliation.mp4
File size : 1.19 GiB
Duration : 8 min 32 s

https://fboom.me/file/cbc186795140d/Empress_Rosalia_%D0%91%E2%94%80%E2%8C%A0_Medically_Small_Dick_Humiliation.mp4
alesa4
Added: Dec 04, 2023 9:08 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Complete name : Goddess Evelyn - Ruin It & Eat It.mp4
File size : 483 MiB
Duration : 15 min 51 s

https://fboom.me/file/26fa2ca85e071/Goddess_Evelyn_-_Ruin_It___Eat_It.mp4
alesa4
Added: Dec 05, 2023 10:04 am
screenshot
screenshot

Complete name : Goddess Evelyn - Pussy Aversion Therapy Fantasy.mp4
File size : 427 MiB
Duration : 14 min 4 s

https://fboom.me/file/6f1e30991304d/Goddess_Evelyn_-_Pussy_Aversion_Therapy___Fantasy.mp4
alesa4
Added: Dec 05, 2023 4:35 pm
screenshot
screenshot

It was a myth there.. That a powerful sorceress would one day come to the cheery north pole and turn it into dark place for her own greedy gains. Santa had always warned the elves that if this were to truly happen, all of the north pole would turn into a world they have never known. At first they would never expect it, "she looks sweet, like she's been on the nice list every year.. but she hasn't. Shes always been on the naughty list". Well now she wants control over this list. And knows that overthrowing santa means, owning the north pole and all of the elves. When she finally traps the elves, and announces what she has conspired, they all realize their worst holiday h0rr0rs have come true.
Complete name : Empress Jennifer - Hijacking The Holiday.mp4
File size : 473 MiB
Duration : 10 min 43 s

https://fboom.me/file/6c16186890e46/Empress_Jennifer_-_Hijacking_The_Holiday.mp4
alesa4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 11:25 am
screenshot
screenshot

I'm one confident bitch. I know for a fact that I can turn a gooner like you into a pathetic premie. It's easy! There's no way a loser like you could last this whole video without multiple orgasms...My oiled body is literally your kryptonite. My shiny bounce ass, My perfect tits...there's no way you're making it out without an orgasm. And I'm going to speak My mind. I'm going to tell you exactly why you deserve this kind of treatment. Losers don't deserve kindness.
Complete name : Goddess Evelyn - Gooner To Premie Bitch.mp4
File size : 463 MiB
Duration : 22 min 8 s

https://fboom.me/file/99536b4c7a24e/Goddess_Evelyn_-_Gooner_To_Premie_Bitch.mp4
alesa4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 10:04 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Special clip that will not be available for long. Hurry up add this religious humiliation clip to your library. Happy Ramadan $lave.
Complete name : Michelles Sweet Feet - Holy Holiday.mp4
File size : 615 MiB
Duration : 4 min 20 s

https://fboom.me/file/53f54d828359a/Michelles_Sweet_Feet_-_Holy_Holiday.mp4