Author
Paralaxoid
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 18, 2021 11:08 am
Hazel Hypnotic - BDSM and Torture - Safe House 2 - Part 1 ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Her delivery method speaks lucidly of where she has been and where she is going. She slowly wakes to a gentle rocking and tug at her body - Confined to a coffin like container lined with foam, a sensory deprivation hood seals her head with a smothering pressure.A built in Anesthesia Mask covers her nose and mouth orifices permitting the fetid air of her confinement to oxygenate her.The sound of her breath rushes into her consciousness - What's on my face - hugging it - squeezing it - sticking to me?She holds her breath - dead silence. Flexing her body, it is held fast by an unyielding resistance.As her senses slowly reveal an unfathomable state - a waking nightmare materializes. She feels hot - pressure builds throughout her body. Her arms feel numb and will not move.She is tightly wrapped with plastic film and bound with webbing. Her feet, strapped into 6" stiletto heels.Helplessly probing a suffocating darkness, her mind roars over the loud rasps of stale air. She gasps, desperately straining against the enclosure as her body aches for oxygen.Clank, Clank, Clank, The worm rolls out of her pupa - she feels a sudden cold hardness pressing against her.From the confines of a minimalist prison her senses explode as she is manhandled by a dangerous new force.Cut from the womb of her plastic wrap forensic shield, she is quickly hogtied. Then, a loud but distant command orders her to her knees.She struggles to obey - her writhing becomes more frantic as the jarring jolt jabs of a shock saber stab her again and again.Her air orifice whistles as she gulps between screams.He grabs her by the neck, yanking her to her knees.The method is time tested - assault her senses; flood her mind with shock, horror and confusion.Still hogtied, kneeling, balanced precariously, she feels her head yanked back - he places a rebreather bladder over the hood's only opening. Her mouth is packed - crammed with a large sponge and sealed with a band of tightly wrapped vinyl tape. Her eyes are stretched wide as the terror of this madman's machinations unfold before her. He approaches, clinching a brass rod and a long snaking red cable attached at the end.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Water, Electro, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Hazel Hypnotic
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6901 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s
Duration : 00:41:30
File Size : 2.04 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
https://fboom.me/file/93dab68c35b86/BDSM.and.Torture-Hazel.Hypnotic.-.Safe.House.2.-.Part.1.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 18, 2021 3:32 pm
Asley - BDSM and Torture - Domination victim ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

When Asley opens her two legs, her freshly shaved pussy shines out! Its oval shape is calling men to fuck her! Frank (and his) Gun hates such bitches. She wants to punish all of them for being such slots, so he does as much as he can do! He binds them and tries to explain them that being a bitch is not a good life, but they don't seem to understand, so he fucks them hard. But frank might not know that this punishment of his just makes the bitches want more!

Genre : Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Asley
File Type: WMV
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio : WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:56:26
File Size : 1.23 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
https://fboom.me/file/11bc85d98ce98/BDSM.and.Bondage-Asley.-.D0mination.victim.720p.wmv
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 18, 2021 9:44 pm
Kira Banks - BDSM and Bondage - Domination victim ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Oh, Kira, what have you done?! You thought that you would just show your tits and be fucked, but this is not exactly how it happened. The guy you met must be angry with you for binding your hands and not letting you go! How does it feel to be under a bigger authority? Do you enjoy it? Does it rev you up? And what is like to be humbled? Does it make your pussy wetter? If so, don�t even mind about making other people angry, because this is the treatment you will get!

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Anal, All Sex, BJ, Rough sex, 720p
Name : Kira Banks
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Duration : 00:53:53
File Size : 1.17 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/d2605f9f674d1/BDSM.and.Bondage-Kira.Banks.-.D0mination.victim.hd720p.wmv
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 19, 2021 1:31 am
Dorina Gold - BDSM and Bondage ~ FullHD 1080p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex, 1080p
Name : Dorina Gold
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:46
File Size : 1.76 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/bd39b5975b38b/BDSM.and.Bondage-Dorina.Gold.1080p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 19, 2021 1:06 pm
Nadia White - BDSM, Bondage and Humilation - Whip Titty Fun ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Wax, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Nadia White
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2755 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s
Duration : 01:10:55
File Size : 1.48 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/348d7eef98904/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Nadia.White.-.Whip.Titty.Fun.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 19, 2021 5:09 pm
Cherie DeVille - BDSM and Bondage - Compromises - part 1 ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.
Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.
�Oh, the rope is too tight,� she says, between sobs and tears. She thought that he was paying her to look glamorous and hang around, but it takes a lot more than that to make her worth what he paid. She needs to learn to make some compromises to satisfying a paying client. She will need some intense training, but you don't just throw a girl this hot away.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Cherie DeVille
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2753 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:56:13
File Size : 1.18 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/61a33d4af33dd/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.-.Compromises-part.1.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 19, 2021 8:20 pm
Cherie DeVille - BDSM and Bondage - Compromises - part 2 ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her. He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal, Oral, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Cherie DeVille
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2752 kb/s
Duration : 01:24:48
File Size : 1.78 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/356e7d222e053/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.-.Compromises-part.2.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 19, 2021 11:51 pm
Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne - BDSM and Bondage - Compromises - part 3 ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo.
PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.
The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.
The other one has obviously been here longer. I can still see the attitude in her eyes, but she's long since learned to hold it back.
The only question is: Which is worse, the agony of being whipped or the humiliation of cumming for a stranger?

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Cherie Deville, Lavender Rayne
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2749 kb/s
Duration : 00:47:04
File Size : 1013 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/616654830d27d/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.and.Lavender.Rayne.-.Compromises-part.3.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 20, 2021 3:33 am
Cherry Torn - BDSM and Bondage - Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock! ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Cherry Torn
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7478 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:32:36
File Size : 1.79 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/b3a39e5737496/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Cherry.Torn.hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 20, 2021 6:41 pm
Bella Rossi - BDSM, Bondage and Humilation - Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

You couldn't have thought we were done with Bella Rossi already. Look at her body. Those big tits, that tight ass, that perfect pussy; there's no way we were going to finish with her after just one quick video.
To tell the truth she wasn't done with us, either. You see, she isn't some captive piece of ass that we're keeping locked in a dungeon. She is here of her own free will. She came looking for intense bondage and corporal punishment. We brought more than one Dom along because we've seen Bella, and dozens of other girls just like her, before. The seductive smile and coy flirting are all there to entice you in under the guise of showing her a thing or two, but Bella knows exactly what she's doing, exactly what she wants, and she is insatiable.
Elise and OT may be more than she can handle, though. Elise starts off, without a second's hesitation, by securing the ass hook that regulates Bella's posture. Then come the first of many orgasms. They are supposed to be a prize but today they are more of a precursor. They leave Bella sensitive, tired, and out of breath.
That's when the whips and canes come out. When a beauty like Bella has so much passion and experience with bondage you always soften them up before the beatings. There's no going easy on her, either. It's seconds before the bruises form, showing purple blotches on the bright pink of her ass. They make the next orgasms come sooner and harder, softening Bella up for more of this vicious, sexy cycle.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Bella Rossi
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6933 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s
Duration : 00:34:10
File Size : 1.74 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/64f22721853ee/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Bella.Rossi.-.Return.of.the.Panty.Sniffing.Perverts.hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 20, 2021 8:56 pm
Bailey Blue - BDSM, Bondage and Humilation - Sealed Shut Slut ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Bailey Blue is bound in a position that gives new meaning to "face down; ass up". Her exposed holes are pointing towards the heavens and begging to be filled. I start with a few fingers, but that's not enough for this slut. She wants all of her holes stuffed. That's why we call her �Sealed Shut Slut�.
But that's not all this submissive blonde wants. She craves pain as well as pleasure. With a pair of floggers in tow, I begin to create my own art on the masterpiece that she brought to me today (her ass.) The flogging builds until I unleash powerful vibrations directly to her clit making Bailey cum hard in her metal bondage.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Bailey Blue
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6948 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 105 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:43
File Size : 2.08 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/812183d6f3c46/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Bailey.Blue.-.Sealed.Shut.Slut.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 21, 2021 12:31 am
C.J.Wild - BDSM and Bondage ~ FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Big Tits, Hardcore, All Sex, BJ, 1080p
Name : C.J.Wild
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:14
File Size : 1.83 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/2abf6af399fa0/BDSM.and.Bondage-C.J.Wild.1080p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 21, 2021 4:19 am
Jesika Gold - BDSM and Bondage - Roped And Groped ~ FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex, BJ, 1080p
Name : Jesika Gold
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:28
File Size : 2.13 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/fc73147ca092c/BDSM.and.Bondage-Jesika.Gold.-.Roped.And.Groped.1080p.wmv
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 21, 2021 8:53 am
Calico Lane - BDSM, Bondage and Humilation - For Bondage`s Sake ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Calico Lane believes in art for the sake of art and bondage for the sake of bondage. It is a pure expression of her sexuality; her desire to serve and to be used.
Nipple clamps and whips may bring her to tears, but they also will push her closer to orgasm. Being told to kneel or present herself for punishment will make her wet.
She wants me. More than that, she needs me to take over. It isn't just about sex for her. It is about bondage.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Calico Lane
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7471 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:31
File Size : 2.72 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/a576f2f8b5bbb/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Calico.Lane.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jun 21, 2021 1:16 pm
Ashley Lane - BDSM, Bondage and Torture - Locked ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Ashley Lane
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7521 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:41
File Size : 2.01 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/f678e233432b2/BDSM-Bondage.and.Torture-ASHLEY.LANE.-.LOCKED.720p.mp4

-----------------------------------------------------