Author
Enchanted
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 14, 2020 5:37 pm
Mrs Conduct
screenshot
Natalia was enjoying a sunny afternoon with sexy MILF neighbor Brandi. She had been showing Natalia the ropes as far as sex was concerned and she was able to pick up many great tips and tricks on how to keep a man happy in the sack. As they lay there enga

Model: Xander Corvus, Natalia Starr, Brandi Love
Genre: Sex, American, Big Boobs (Implants), Innie Pussy, 25-34, Tattoo, Outie Pussy, Cum Shot

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 35 min 48 s
Size: 973 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 15, 2020 3:17 am
Lettin Loose
screenshot
The west coast sure knows how to take care of us when we want to party. This party was a blow out. The ladies were letting loose as soon as we got upstairs to our VIP spot. Tops were off almost the whole time and then the panties started to get real loose and slip away.The after party was a workout everybody needs to do with these hot latenight foxes.

Model: Josh, Rob, Mikayla, Kacey Villainess
Genre: Night Club, Lesbian, Teen, Blonde, Big Ass, Tattoo, Caucasian, Latina

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 58 min 54 s
Size: 658 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 15, 2020 12:52 pm
Tons Of Tush
screenshot
This week we have the voluptuous, Naomi Banks. She had an incredible rack and a huge luscious ass. She began by shaking her big booty all over the place. Then, she began playing with her sweet pussy and noticed that someone was watching her in the background. She quickly got up and grabbed Voodoo, who was hiding in the back. She knew he was looking at her huge ass, so she pushed him to his knees and shoved that big delicious butt in his face. He munched on her ass and pussy as she sat on his face. She fucked his cock with her big tits and then sucked that cock. She rode that dick and got her pussy pounded. She demanded to get that dick in her ass and she got it. She got her asshole drilled and got man juice all over that delectable ass.

Model: Voodoo
Genre: Mature, Tattoo, Black Hair, Ebony, Anal, Cum Shot, Sex, Cum On Ass

Duration: 45 min 57 s
Size: 959 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 16, 2020 8:07 am
Diplomatic Perversity
screenshot
My buddy Tony and I were eating lunch when my pal Julio hooked me up with Karla! One fine Brazilian MILF who couldnt speak a lick of english but she sure licked the shit out of my cock! Karla was in town for a week and he regretfully didnt have any time to spend with her due to a hectic work schedule so he put her under my care to make sure she had a good time. That was one big mistake! Consider her HUNTED!

Model: Karla
Genre: Latina, One-on-One, Outdoors, Skinny, Brunette, Tall, Mature

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 27 min 39 s
Size: 465 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 16, 2020 12:56 pm
Karoke Coochie
screenshot
The girls decided on having a get together at Samantha's place. She got a Karoke machine for Christmas and wanted the girls to cum around to try their singing skills. Man, Anamarie and Nikki were looking HOT, with the fine booties and stacked up tits. They got to the singing, but the real show was when they dropped the mic and picked up the dildos. Sing into the microphone, if you know what I mean.

Model: Samantha Ryan, Ann Marie Rios, Nikki Fair****
Genre: Big Ass, Pussy Licking, Tall, Ass Licking, Bald Pussy, Mature, Ebony, Lesbian

Duration: 36 min 21 s
Size: 388 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 17, 2020 3:21 am
Sexy Sun Bathers
screenshot
Charlotte finally found a suitable baby sitter so she was able to accept Brianna's invitation to spend the afternoon with her. Soon after catching up on the latest gossip, the ladies went into the pool for some titty sucking and muff diving. Brianna's neighbor wasn't much of a stealth voyeur because the ladies overheard him walking towards the backyard fence. They decided to take the action to the patio were they pleasured one another and experienced multiple orgasms.

Model: Brianna Ray, Charlotte Davis
Genre: Mature, Bikini, General, One-on-One, Amateur, Caucasian, Outdoors, Pussy Licking

Duration: 28 min 53 s
Size: 745 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 17, 2020 10:37 pm
Workout Freak
screenshot
Cory Chase was working out with a cute neighbor, Molly Mae. As Molly Mae was on the exercise bike, Cory Chase, began pulling her shorts off. She pulled her shorts down and began munching on her asshole. Molly was shocked as first, but then she began to really get into it. Then, Cory Chases step son, Rion, walked in and caught them. Cory introduced her step son to Molly and soon after she was sucking his cock. They both sucked his cock and then took turns getting their pussies pounded. They got that man juice all over them.

Model: Cory Chase, Rion King, Molly Mae
Genre: MILF, FFM, Ass Licking, Blonde, Caucasian, Small Ass, Blowjob, Bald Pussy

Duration: 46 min 35 s
Size: 1.03 GiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 18, 2020 3:27 am
Super Natural
screenshot
Salena was on cleaning duty the day after the party was over. She went outside and cleaned the yard a bit. She decided to clean the sandbox, but suddenly got a bit horny. She decided to stick her massive fucking breasts in the sand and play a little. That's when her friend Danny came. Selena had a huge crush on Danny, and she wanted to fuck him bad. She decided to seduce him with her giant boobs. And that definitely worked...

Model: Danny Mountain, Salena Marie
Genre: Big Boobs (Natural), Sex, Latina, Straight, Bald Pussy, Puffy Nipples, Cum on Tits, Mature

Duration: 25 min 18 s
Size: 953 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 18, 2020 8:16 am
Vette Ride
screenshot
What a great day it was. The sun was out the ladies were everywhere and a hot mommy milf came up in a convertible white vette. Let me tell you one thing..anytime you see a milf in a vette get your ass into gear and start some talking. These mommas are ready and all it takes is a little attention with some bad boy image and you are in there. A whitesnake CD will not hurt your chances either!

Model: Rita
Genre: Bald Pussy, Straight, Mature, Big Ass, Blonde, One-on-One, Outdoors, Caucasian

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 34 min 12 s
Size: 535 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 18, 2020 10:43 pm
Love To Love Ya
screenshot
I had another rough night that I would like to forget and had to make sure I erased that part of the camera footage. Jimmy came over to pull me out of the mess I made the night before and hit the beach to start fresh. We thought there was volleyball tournament going on but once we got on to the beach there wasn't much in sight until we saw Jlove walking towards us. It must have been meant to be because she sat down one bench over from us. Since the volleyball was a bust we had to check out Jlove's bust. Her huge rack was popping out of every part of her top. Her bikini was barley covering anything which was something we could not pass on. We stepped over her way and started a basic conversation. We were after one thing, so we we asked the questions that would get us to our goal. Like always we wanted to fuck. Jlove fit the profile in so many ways. After we got her thinking about how lame her husband treated her, she was down to hang for a few hours before she had to pick up her daughter. She was looking for some attention, and we were looking for some one just like her. After we got her back to the crib, we gave her the attention she deserved. We did things that made her pussy pop. She was loving all the attention and hard dick her husband never gave her. She was pretty much speechless after she got a sprinkler load shot all over her.

Model: Jimmy Legend, J Love
Genre: Black Hair, Cum Shot, General, Mature, Living Room, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Sex

Duration: 44 min 3 s
Size: 1.26 GiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 20, 2020 6:04 pm
Best Breast
screenshot
Mr. Dickenz made an appointment with Miss Rayne's office for some new work. Bruno was Jessica's last appointment before the weekend, and she was more then ready to leave. Her demeanor was less than pleasant when he arrived. Jessica wasn't going to go out of her way to find him a job now, and she told him her clients probably wouldn't hire him. He asked her to pad his resume, but while doing so, he couldn't keep himself from staring at Jessica's huge rack popping out of her shirt. Miss Rayne caught him, totally lost it in the moment, and berated him saying, she couldn't imagine how he even got by. Mr. Dickenz answered confidently saying how he got away with a lot because he was hung. Jessica in turns grabbed his cock and was more than pleased with her findings. She went to town on that dick. Then Bruno showed off his other talents and put in some extra work on Miss Rayne's pussy. We watched it all, as her big tits and juicy ass bounced endlessly until those tits were covered in cum.

Model: Jessica Rayne, Bruno Dickens
Genre: Red Head, Mature, Big Ass, Piercing, Caucasian, Cum on Tits, Straight, Sex

Duration: 32 min 13 s
Size: 955 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 20, 2020 10:52 pm
Inside Melrose
screenshot
Levi was out MILF hunting again. As he was doing some recon, he realized the husband of the horny MILF, Melrose, was still home. Pauly and him sneaked around back and watched her walk her husband to the door. It appeared his work was cancelled, but she just sent him off to do some errands. Now Melrose could get that hardcore action from a man who'd give her the attention she'd been missing. Melrose let out all that pent up sexual energy, and Levi was the lucky recipient. He gave her that deep hard fucking she needed and added a mouth filling facial at her request.

Model: Levi Cash, Miss Melrose
Genre: Cum Shot, Hairy Pussy, Cameltoe, Tan Lines, Facial, Blowjob, High Heels, Straight

Duration: 35 min 5 s
Size: 1.02 GiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 21, 2020 8:31 am
Rekindled Sex
screenshot
I called Ficus to come pick Renee and I up after she mistakenly locked her keys in her car. We all went back to her almost empty house after her soon to be ex decided to take the majority of the furnishings. Sean didnt give a damn because he left her the bed and thats all he needs. To be honest he wouldnt need the bed either but it helped this time. She gave him a great strip tease after slipping into a sexy white lingerie. They went through all types of positions but Renee loved the wheel barrow position the best.

Model: Kylani Breeze
Genre: Bald Pussy, Mature, Tan Lines, Skinny, Straight, Facial, One-on-One, Caucasian

Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 42 min 40 s
Size: 624 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 21, 2020 1:19 pm
Super Duper
screenshot
Juli Cash came back with her friend, Karen Fisher. They both looked absolutely amazing in those outfits. They turned around and displayed those giant asses. They shook those huge booties in magnificent fashion. Chris joined the party and soon after, their asses were all oiled up and bouncing around all over. He stuck his face in their enormous asses and then his dick in Karens huge tits. They sucked and fucked his cock. They took turns riding that dick as their huge juicy asses bounced around. They got their pussies pounded and got that cream all over them.

Model: Chris Strokes, Julie Cash, Karen Fisher
Genre: Bald Pussy, Straight, Big Ass, Caucasian, Facial, Pussy Licking, Living Room, Ass Licking

Duration: 48 min 29 s
Size: 1.19 GiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Mar 21, 2020 6:09 pm
Trolley Trim
screenshot
Klang Klang Klang goes the trolley. I decided to treat my best girls to an evening out riding the trolley and stopping to shop wherever it tickled our fancy to do so. After feeling the night get chilly and trying to fend it off with some hot chocolate I figured the only real way to stay warm would be to snuggle up to each other and build up some friction until we were all toasty.

Model: Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray, Bella, Bridgett
Genre: Ass Licking, Blonde, Group Sex, Brunette, Skinny, Bald Pussy, Outdoors, Pussy Licking

Duration: 32 min 59 s
Size: 361 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File