screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Hot Little Student
Format: avi
Size: 411.08 MB
Video: xvid, 00:12:09, 4663 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 48 Kbps, 22 Khz

Sensei Derek is training one of his students from home. She told him she wants more self defense training, but as it turns out, she really likes him. When Olivia really likes a guy, she shows him by kicking him in the balls and teasing him.

Olivia takes every opportunity to drop Derek with a kick or knee. Once He's laid out on the floor completely, she climbs on top of him seductively and affectionately, but doesn't stop with the ball .

She leaves him on the floor like that, telling him she'll be back in a few days.

BALLBUSTING LEGGINGS TEASE AND DENIAL

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE FIGHTING.
Keywords: leggings ballbusting, olivia lowe ballbusting, tease and bust, tease and denial, leggings olivia lowe.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 411.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 17, 2023 4:07 am
Penis Punishments

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-09-14#Penis Punishments##
Format: mp4
Size: 716.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:08, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

I love it when you're immobilized...especially when your cock and balls are exposed. Mouth gagged, hooded, strapped in tight to that leather sleepsack, and cock and balls all tied up in tight CBT bondage - it's like you're asking to be hurt.

I'm going to take my time with this. First, I want you to breathe in my vapor as I exhale into your breathing tube. Don't choke on it! Don't worry, darling, the nicotine will help. Next, I'm going to slowly trample your cock with my razor sharp stilettos. That most be so sensitive with that rope wrapped up tightly around your shaft and base, huh? What if I put more weight on it? It's just too bad you can't see how lovely my feet look in these suede thigh high boots, crushing your balls. I love the color your cock turns and how it bulges out at the side.

Feeling you tremble underneath me is so exciting. Your sharp intake of breath, your moan as I increase the pressure on your genitalia. It's ok, I'll give you a little bit of a break. I'll untie your cock and balls...wait, did you actually think I was going to pleasure you?

Nope. You're going to take these punches to the testicles for me, and you're going to take it because you have no choice. It's because you have a penis! That's just how it goes.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, CBT, IMMOBILITY FETISH.
Keywords: leather fetish, lingerie, boot worship, foot fetish, heel fetish, heel worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, vaping, smoking, smoke, punching, body busting, cocktease.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 716.35 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 17, 2023 10:15 am
Abducted and abused in her torture chamber!

Starring: Mistress Rose

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Abducted and abused in her torture chamber!
Size: 383.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:22, 2489 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 255 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 383.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 17, 2023 11:18 am
Above you!

Starring: Mistress Pip

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Above you!
Size: 296.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:41, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 296.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 17, 2023 1:18 pm
Talented Ball Squashers

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Talented Ball Squashers
Format: wmv
Size: 78.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:06, 1163 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 181 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 78.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 17, 2023 2:20 pm
Thanks Us For Kicking You

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Thanks Us For Kicking You
Size: 85.92 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:43, 1405 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 139 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 85.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 17, 2023 3:23 pm
The Angry Boss

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_The Angry Boss
Size: 145.15 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:47, 1158 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 203 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 145.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 19, 2023 7:13 am
Ballbusting Test!

Starring:
WL0025

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Ballbusting Test!
Size: 154.11 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:27:31, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

{#txtText#}

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 154.11 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 19, 2023 3:16 pm
Siren Thorn - Kinky Questions - 3

Starring: Siren Thorn

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Siren Thorn - Kinky Questions - 3
Size: 277.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:48, 7871 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Asian women often have the reputation for being either extremely submissive or cruelly dominant. Siren Thorn falls firmly in the latter category. She was born to ball bust. Lucky for you, she demonstrates her abilities on some pathetic bottom bitch boy while wearing a very hot latex outfit. You'll yearn to be at her mercy…helpless, terrified, groaning in agony, and totally in her control.

Ballbusting, Interviews
CBT Fantasy, Crotch Abuse Fantasy, Domination, Dominatrix, Female Domination, FemDom, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Sadism Fantasy, Slave Punishment, Sub Abuse Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 19, 2023 4:20 pm
Genital Harassment

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Genital Harassment
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:45, 7916 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I've been having issues at work.

More importantly, my boss has been taking it a step too far in our work relationship, overstepping his boundaries by hitting on me. I've decided it's time for retribution. It's time to teach that silly little man a lesson... so I've taken him hostage.

He wakes up tied to a chair via plastic wrap, hooded and penis gagged. And because he's been on such naughty behavior, it's time to punish the little brain down there that seems to guide him towards such poor decisionmaking. I stretch, pull, slap, punch, and knee his balls into proper submission, ensuring that he knows who's boss here. And in between, I tease him with a handjob, getting him hard because he's a silly little man who can't help himself, and then busting him down to show him that I'm in charge.

Of course, his boner brought him here, and his boner will end it. I milk him dry, feeding him his own cum to teach him the taste of his own foolishness.

For evidence, I've recorded it all, lest he act up again. And who knows who I might release it to? I guess I'm finally getting that raise I deserve.

Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, EDGING GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, COCK TEASE.
Keywords: cock and ball torment, bondage, plastic wrap bondage, gimp, ball kicking, ball kneeing, handjob, edging, blackmail, public humiliation, cei, cum eating, female domination, interrogation, office roleplay.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.41 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 20, 2023 5:11 am
51 Kicks In The Balls

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_51 Kicks In The Balls
Size: 802.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:11, 12004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

51 Kicks in the Balls

Awe, it's your 50th Birthday... and you want to spend it with me? Well if you want to spend time with a mean girl at Mean Girl Manor then you deserve this gift I am going to give you, LOL. It's 50 massive kicks to the balls plus maybe 1 for good luck! Oh... and don't expect me to take it easy on the first 30 or so just because there is gonna be 50 kicks. I need to give you a few of each technique, Kicks from the front, Kicks holding your leash, kicks with a running start and, oh yea... Kicks on your knees, LOL. How does it feel knowing you lived 50 years on this planet and your finest moment is being immortalized on film, thanking me each time I kick you in the nuts! Your life is being destroyed at the same time I am destroying your balls.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: KICKING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: femdom, female domination, kicking, ballbusting.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 802.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 20, 2023 7:10 am
Tease and Bust

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-09-26#Tease and Bust##
Size: 703.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:31, 9988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

That metal ring around balls looks so heavy and tight! You must be so uncomfortable. Let me just run my fingers over your cock and balls. Does that feel sensitive? Does it hurt when I lightly squeeze on them?

Don't worry, I'll be nice...

I know it's hard to see when you're in that leather sensory deprivation, so I'll be generous with my description. I'm in a revealing, all-leather outfit - thong, bra, and boots - and darling, it shows off all my curves. Especially the way my high cut thong shows off my ass, and my thigh high boots emphasize the curviness of my bottom half...

Here, let me rub my ass and thighs on your cock. Doesn't that feel good? You must be feeling so confused as well, with that heavy weight gripped tight around your balls. But I can feel your cock getting hard behind me. I bet you want to fuck me, don't you? Your imagination is probably running wild with what I look like, bent over with my ass sliding against your erection. You probably want to stick it in me.

Good thing you're in a leather straitjacket. Good thing that hood is suspended and attached so you can't move very far. You're a bit helpless, aren't you? Helpless and horny.

You know I love to a horny boy. You'll be totally unable to protect yourself from it. Did that slap hurt? Don't worry, I'?l rub up against your boner again...just to watch that dick rise...you know pain always follows pleasure, right? Slap, punch, cane...

I'll tease and ballbust you over and over and over again until you regret having that male weakness you know as an erection.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, BALLBUSTING, CBT, BONDAGE.
Keywords: predicament bondage, leather restraints, ball weights, ball stretching, female supremacy, female domination, femdom, leather fetish, ass worship, ass fetish, booty.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 703.13 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 20, 2023 10:04 am
HOW TO BALLBUST YOUR BF feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_HOW TO BALLBUST YOUR BF feat AstroDomina
Size: 208.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:40, 2425 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.070 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 48 Khz

One of my favorite activities is ball busting, nothing feels better than watching a slaveboy squirm and suffer as my Goddess feet crush his balls!

All slaves and ballbusting fans should purchase this instructional video for the woman in your life! Sydney walks you through an instructional video about how to properly kick your boyfriend/boytoy/slave in the nuts, while making sure they suffer as much as possible with little permanent damage ΓÇô warning: no gurarantee of lasting emotional trauma!! Watch as she displays different positions, delivers multiple kicks and explains how to keep your boy going as long as possible with kick after kick! A must for budding female dominants everywhere!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Categories: CBT, CBT INSTRUCTION, CROTCH BUSTING, INSTRUCTIONAL.
Keywords: ball bust, ballbuster, instruction, cbt, ball, ball kicking, kicking, gfe, boyfriend, nut crush, ball crushing, kicks, girlfriend, boyfriend, instructional.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 208.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 20, 2023 12:06 pm
BALLBUSTING BULLIES feat AstroDomina and Ellie Idol

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_BALLBUSTING BULLIES feat AstroDomina and Ellie Idol
Size: 627.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 10276 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

If there's one thing you don't want to do, it's cross me and my friends. My loser neighbor learns the hard way after complaining about us and pays the price!

Sydney is with Princess Ellie Idol, and they've captured their annoying neighbor who had the gall to call the authorities while they were throwing a party the other day. In return they decide they're going to bust his loser nuts! They make him stand there as they deliver kick after kick wearing their shoes. They take turns holding him up while the other kicks him until he doubles over.

They tease and humiliate him punch him in the nuts and mock his little dicklet. In the end he is left holding his sore, broken balls while they laugh and take photos. Something tells me he wont ever complain about them having parties any more in the future...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, KICKING.
Keywords: asian princess, asian goddess, ball kicking, ball busting, shoes, boots, teasing, humiliation, sph, double ballbusting, double domination, two femdoms, femdom, female domination, punishment.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 627.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 20, 2023 1:03 pm
Abused Ballboy

Starring: Empress Cruel, Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Abused Ballboy