screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Celeste Shaking Footjob
Format: mp4
Size: 1.53 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:05, 16600 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Latina Goddess Celeste takes on the lucky baldy slave to has a blast rubbing his dick and milking it. She enjoys rubbing his dick while the bastard suffers until she makes explode it. Don't miss it!

Category: FOOTJOBS

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 01, 2022 10:57 am
Outstanding Triple Footjob

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Outstanding Triple Footjob
Format: wmv
Size: 480.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:37, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Yes! This is an outstanding footjob! What a lucky slave is this baldy! Three Young Latinas Goddesses, Nicol, Salome and Ximena use their pretty pedicured feet to have a blast with slave's penis. They tease, rub and have fun with the penis of this bastard. He is to worship the feet of the goddesses while his penis is being teased. At the end Goddess Ximena milks his penis and it explodes in a great way! ***THIS IS THE STANDARD VERSION***

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 01, 2022 4:30 pm
Stomp You Empty

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Stomp You Empty
Size: 329.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 5123 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 238 Kbps, 44 Khz

Watch as I stomp Ken’s balls so hard that he has to release on the box, his balls can’t handle any more pressure and have to cum to not burst…. Nothing beats the look on his face when I switch from gently seducing his cock as I promised to changing my mind and wanting to crush him haha how did he think I wanted gentle… What does gentle mean haha! Harder and harder, my heels smashes down perfectly on his trapped balls, one foot stroking the shaft firmly and as it goes flat against the box I time a perfect, reckless stampede to finish him up, as he cums for me I feel his balls get softer beneath me - they didn’t explode this time ;)

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, BAREFOOT, FOOT FETISH, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, cock box, cum, ball abuse, ball stomping, devils heels, marching, footjob, female domination, domination, cbt, trampling.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 01, 2022 6:36 pm
Savage Bare Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Savage Bare Feet
Size: 378.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 5039 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 243 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sometimes I donΓÇÖt know which is worse, my feet in shoes, or my bare feet.. This clip may be one of the most brutal barefoot clips out there, Ken can barely handle it Wink and you know thatΓÇÖs my favorite, which makes me go harder! The feeling of his balls going flat beneath me and his manhood smashed into nothingness is exhilarating!! Violent stomping turns to jumping turns to one foot stomping down as hard as I can onto his balls, hoping they will burst!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL ABUSE, FOOT FETISH, BALL STOMPING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, cock box, cbt, ball abuse, ball stomping, bare feet, trampling, barefoot, female domination, domination, ballbusting, pain.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 02, 2022 4:37 pm
Candy - Trampling Barefoot and Smoking!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy - Trampling Barefoot and Smoking!
Size: 518.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:01, 9997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Candy is trampling her slave barefoot! She is stepping on him, bouncing on the throat, standing on his face also..! Check it out!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FACESTANDING, THROATSTANDING, BAREFOOT, SMOKING.
Keywords: candy, barefoot, hard, smoking, face standing, throat standing.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2022 3:30 am
Disrespecting the substitute

Starring: Goddess Adrianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Disrespecting the substitute
Size: 53.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 1058 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 83 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your substitute teacher is much hotter and younger than your regular teacher. You canΓÇÖt help but check her out. But, she catches you looking at her legs and feet. ItΓÇÖs quite obvious you are looking at her inappropriately. She singles you out and brings you to the front of the class. She is going to make an example out of you. She makes you take your clothes off in front of the entire class. She doesnΓÇÖt care if youΓÇÖre embarrassed. Then she makes you lick her feet and jerk your cock while the entire class watches. Anyone else want to challenge her?

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2022 5:41 am
FREE Personal Trainer

Starring: Goddess Adrianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_FREE Personal Trainer
Size: 416.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:13, 8010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 48 Kbps, 44 Khz

Adrianna had just signed up at a new gym and they offer one training session to attempt to get her to enroll in their personal trainer service. Her trainer Rick starts off with the most ridiculous exercise that does absolutely nothing for her. However, he has her remove her sneakers and his nose is right next to her feet. He pretends to be focused on her workout but really smelling her feet. She let it go for a minute until she saw that his cock was getting hard. She teases him for getting an erection from her sweaty feet and proceeds to rub her feet on his cock. He will pay her for the privilege of training her or she will tell all his trainer buddies and the gym management.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2022 1:08 pm
School Girl Milking

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_School Girl Milking
Size: 452.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:11, 9933 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 278 Kbps, 44 Khz

This Young Babe is so HOT! Latina Raquel is a sexy naughty school girl that loves to milk big dicks. This time she is reading a perverted magazine whilst she is teasing and rubbing her slave's dick with her socks and also with her sexy small size 5 feet. Her left foot has a sexy white sock and her left foot is without sock, you can see her perfect pedicure. Latina Raquel rubs in a sexy way the dick to get at the end a big juicy stream of cum. She is so sexy and hot, Latina Goddess Raquel has the face of an angel. Finally she uses BOTH FEET to milk the lucky bastard. You can't miss it! ***THIS IS THE STANDARD VERSION***

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 05, 2022 6:47 am
Candy - BRUTAL Trampling Barefoot!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy - BRUTAL Trampling Barefoot!
Size: 418.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:49, 15005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Candy is now very nervous, I guess somebody fcked her mind up... She is maybe more brutal than usual, she really doesnt care how the slave is suffering under her, just kicking him, jumping on the slaves body, bouncing on his head and throat and many times kicking him very brutally! This is a real extreme clip, dont miss it out! ;)

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, THROATSTANDING, FACESTANDING.
Keywords: candy, barefoot, hard, extreme, face standing, throat standing, hardcore, jumping, brutal.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 05, 2022 8:59 am
Brutal Trampling - Loren and candy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Brutal Trampling - Loren and candy
Size: 458.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:11, 15012 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Hi There! You can see Loren and Candy trampling together again! I have to mention that this clip isnt too long, but even more spectacular! These two girls are trampling their slave very hard! They are jumping on him, kicking, stomping very hard... So its a brutal clip!

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, THROATSTANDING, FACESTANDING.
Keywords: candy, loren, hard, extreme, throat standing, brutal, hardcore, face standing, jumping, barefoot.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 05, 2022 10:00 am
Paying For Delivery

Starring: Goddess Violet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Paying For Delivery
Size: 45.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:00, 817 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 80 Kbps, 44 Khz

Violet delivers food for a local sub shop and when she arrived with the food, the guy couldnΓÇÖt find his wallet. While the guy went to his bedroom to look for his wallet, Violet sat on the couch waiting impatiently. She felt something in the cushions and she found his wallet. She took all the cash and put the wallet back in the cushions. Knowing he wouldnΓÇÖt find it an probably wouldnΓÇÖt have the money to pay her, she came up with an alternative way for him to pay for the delivery. She puts him in chastity where he will remain until she feels he has paid her enough for the inconvenience he has caused. If he has any hope of getting out of the device, he better start worshipping her feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 05, 2022 11:03 am
Familiy Reunion

Starring: Goddess Esmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Familiy Reunion
Size: 50.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:28, 865 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 80 Kbps, 44 Khz

Esmi and her cousin get board at the family reunions so they usually sneak off. She remembers when they were younger and he would massage her feet. He has another agenda, he would like her to introduce him to her girlfriend. But, Esmi isnΓÇÖt interested in making the introduction. She tells him to remove her shoes. Then she puts her feet on his face, knowing how he canΓÇÖt resist feet. His cock gets hard immediately. She strokes his cock with her pretty feet distracting him completely from thinking about her girlfriend. He canΓÇÖt resist her feet and he cums all over her pretty toes. She then puts him in chastity and tells him she will now introduce him to her girlfriend, but she will hold on to this key.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 05, 2022 12:03 pm
Private Sale

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Private Sale
Size: 550.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:35, 7971 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 50 Kbps, 44 Khz

Brianna found a house on the market for a private sale. No Real Estate agent to get in the middle of the negotiations. She noticed right away that this guy was ready to play and he would do anything for her. He may have made the first move, but the final move Brianna makes looses him $200k. Brianna gets him to sign an agreement to sell his home for half the asking price.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 05, 2022 4:28 pm
I Have To Pee

Starring: Sara Luvv

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_I Have To Pee
Size: 180.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:45, 6573 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sara has to pee. It's something that she can do on her own, but she finds it more comfortable to rest her feet on her slaves face. Looking down at him on the floor as she relieves her bladder makes her happy, seeing him grovel and adore her feet like the gift that they are.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 06, 2022 6:41 am
Six Pretty Feet Make Footjob To Disgusting Cock

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Six Pretty Feet Make Footjob To Disgusting Cock
Format: wmv
Size: 346.57 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:43, 10000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

This lucky slave has the privilege of be milked by three Goddesses! He is filming from his point of view so you can feel how is to be teased and humiliated by three girls at the same time. Latinas Goddesses Nicol and Vanesa have flat sandals while Latina Goddess Alicia has a pair of colorful knee-high socks. The Goddesses take turns to tease the penis of the slave. They have a blast with the bastard. You can see how his penis is rubbed by the feet of three Latinas Goddesses. They make different positions and techniques to increase the size of he penis and get a good explosion. The slave is humiliated because he is a pervert and they love to milk perverts to drain their balls. The slave can feel on his penis three different feet until he is milked at the end by Latina Goddess Vanesa. He explodes so good! You can't miss it!

Related Categories: DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, SHOEJOB.
Keywords: domination.

Download: