Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 12, 2022 6:56 am
Kelly HARD Trampling on Knifeboard!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Kelly HARD Trampling on Knifeboard!
Format: mp4
Size: 782.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:15, 14773 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kelly now tramples her slave very hard! She is jumping on the slaves body, bouncing on the throat and standing on his face. After she has a great idea; she put a board with full of sharp onto the slaves chest and trampling on it!! After a while she takes off the board and continue trampling! Of course the slave is suffering as hell!.. Dont miss it out!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: LEGS, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: kelly, barefoot, hard trampling, trampling, throat standing, face standing, feet, foot.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2022 9:07 am
Candy and Christina EXTREME HARD Trampling!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy and Christina EXTREME HARD Trampling!
Size: 556.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:33, 9981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Hi! Now You can see a very Extreme video!! Candy and her friend are their slave very much! They put a board with full of knifes to the slaves body and they standing on it, stepping and bouncing!! The slave is suffering a lot, but the girls doesnt care... If its not enough, Candy finishing her cigarette in the slaves body! Ahhhh Its a must-see Video!!

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: candy, christina, trampling, barefoot, hard, extreme, brutal.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2022 10:16 am
Sisters Hook Up

Starring: Goddess Veronika

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Sisters Hook Up
Size: 61.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 1075 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2022 11:21 am
Dads Perverted Friend

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Dads Perverted Friend
Size: 429.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 10032 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 12, 2022 12:21 pm
Airing Dirty Laundry

Starring: Goddess Veronika

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Airing Dirty Laundry
Size: 45.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:24, 1066 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 13, 2022 10:59 am
Our Cabana Bi-Boi Footbitch

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_CabanaFootbitch_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 428.01 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:02, 7770 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Our Cabana Bi-Boi Footbitch

Me n my stud BF love taking advantage of foot-losers like you. And YOU are the most pathetic of ALL. You paid for this vacation for US- and you have to PAY US just to let you be here on the vacation that YOU paid for! LOL! AND you have to wait on us hand n foot, KNEELING at the foot of Our lounge chairs the entire time too! What a fucking pathetic little FOOT-BITCH you are. I mean, who could be THIS obsessed and pathetic for FEET???
In fact, I am even making you serve My BOYFRIEND on this trip! That's right- you have to be HIS bitch too! Are you willing to be THAT pathetic for Me?? Of course you are!
And I am actually going to make you worship HIS feet while I make out with him and We both ignore YOU. Because you mean nothing to Us. You are just some foot-loser that is paying for Our trip. Get licking, FAGGOT. It will entertain Me. Show Me how LOW you are willing to sink for ME and My FEET.

Girls:
Goddess Randi

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: pov, **** bi.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2022 12:56 pm
Cheaters Eat Feet

Starring: Katie Kush

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_Cheaters Eat Feet
Size: 787.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:50, 10028 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 122 Kbps, 48 Khz

Katie Kush doesnΓÇÖt want to hear it. Her boyfriend is a sneaky cheater and now he will do anything to fix their relationship, including worshipping her stinky stockinged feet and being locked up in a metal chastity cage. With his hot girlfriend in latex, draven is powerless to resist and must gag on her feet to try and win back her love. Katies love for foot worship is insatiable and she loves feeling him slobber all over her perfect peds. He must learn his new place by being intimate with her toes.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, CHASTITY, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: katie kush.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 14, 2022 4:06 pm
Kimberly and Her Hot Friend R Trampling HARD!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Kimberly and Her Hot Friend R Trampling HARD!
Size: 512.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:57, 9986 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Hi There! Here is the big favourite; Kimberly! She brang her friend also, to show her how to humiliate her slave... It looks really how she is enjoying to trample this slave.. She is dancing on him, bouncing on his throat, walking on all over his body! So she is doing what she really likes! In a while, she is encourage her friend to do what she is doing.. The new girl feels it so much so its such a clip what you shouldnt miss!!

Keywords: kimberly, throatstanding, trampling, barefoot, hard, feet, dancing, extreme.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2022 3:32 am
College Recommendation Letter

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_College Recommendation Letter
Size: 46.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 887 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 15, 2022 5:46 am
Out of clean stockings

Starring: Goddess Mouna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Out of clean stockings
Size: 47.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:07, 1206 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2022 5:32 am
Nina's Basement Boy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_NinasBasementBoy_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 811.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:49, 8002 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ninas Basement Boy

Nina is a beautiful, well-dressed, high-powered corporate executive. (And also VERY cruel!!) She has blackmailed one of her corporate rivals into becoming her complete and total SLAVE. She made him quit his job and now keeps him locked up down in her basement just to torturre and torment for the rest of his life.
In the clip, she has brought her slave up from the basement just to humiliate him by making him worship her feet after they have been sweating in her work heels all day long. He has been torrtured and branewashed so much that he is now COMPLETELY obedient and submissive to her! He grovels at her feet and she just LAUGHS at him and mocks him. It is so much fun to torment her former corporate rival and reduce him to this groveling worm at her feet!
She makes him lick her shoes clean and even fucks his mouth with the toe and heel of her shoe. Then she spends a LOT of time making him worship her gorgeous (but sweaty!) feet while she ignores him and sends corporate emails from her phone.
She even mocks the slave about how she makes it sleep on the cold hard cement floor in the basement, all alone, while she and her husband sleep upstairs in a nice warm bed and FUCK EVERY NIGHT. She laughs about how her and her husband only feed it doggfood- IF they remember to feed it at all! And she tells him that they couldn't care less about it or if it starves to . She informs it that they will just bury its body in the backyard in the middle of the night if he "doesnt make it" through their torment of him...and no one will ever even look for him.
And now she informs him that she is going on a 3-week business trip. Will She even care to leave him any food at all while she is gone and he is left chained up in the basement...? He BEGS her to leave him some food! She laughs that her husband probably wont remember to feed him. So she tells him that she is going to leave something very special for him to eat and drink down in his cage while she is gone...

Girls:
Princess PERFECTION
Goddess Nina

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, CUCKOLDING, FOOT FETISH, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: shoes, heels, high heels, stilettos, shoe licking.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2022 9:55 am
Barefoot Bust

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Barefoot Bust
Size: 953.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:36, 6954 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

IΓÇÖve locked him down in the cock box again; IΓÇÖve been craving a barefoot beat down till you cum! And Ken Is not allowed to say no Wink My perfect feet start to take control from the beginning, my toes dig into KenΓÇÖs shaft and I see his manhood flatten onto the box. I walk all over his exposed cock and balls with firm stomps declaring my reign. Sliding, stomping and jumping gives me such an adrenaline rush, I can keep going forever! Harder and harder, faster and faster, IΓÇÖm in control of my slave and his twisting and turning in pain is none of my concern, I want to stomp till I milk you with my ruthless feet. Ken says he canΓÇÖt handle the pain anymore, I just keep marching, faster and faster and finally the brutality makes him release under my cruel feet and I stomp extra hard to squeeze it all out.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BAREFOOT, BALL STOMPING, CUMSHOTS, BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: the fetish couple, kloe, kloe and ken, trample, barefoot trample, barefoot, cock stomping, ball stomping, foot fetish, stomping, foot domination, cock box, cock crush, ball busting, cbt.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2022 10:57 am
Present Your Sore Balls To Me

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Present Your Sore Balls To Me
Size: 600.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:26, 7118 Kbps, 1920x1080, 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Last night I filmed one of my most sadistic clips to date, and KenΓÇÖs balls are sore to the touch. This is a perfect time to make him present them to me, so he can further understand what it means to be my slave.

I have him lay them on the glass box, so I can trap his sore balls beneath my entire weight! They have nowhere to escape, and love to see him squirm in pain. I make sure to get both balls under my heels, then bounce all my weight as they bulge beneath, ready to burst. Ken is in excruciating pain, and my actions are slow and deliberate. I continually talk to him throughout the clip to remind him that I get to do as I please, and I love to make him suffer beneath me!

I also like to take aim at his balls, and then stomp down hard with my heel! Hoping to catch it just right, and cause him more traumas. I love to test KenΓÇÖs limit and after many stomps to his balls, I finish with a perfectly aimed, full heel stomp! He literally falls the ground in pain, and I am satisfied with my work.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, BALL STOMPING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: the fetish couple, kloe, kloe and ken, cock trample, cock crush, ball stomping, ball popping, glass box, ball crushing, ball trample, testicle trample, barefoot, female domination, glass box trample, stomping.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 16, 2022 2:08 pm
Giant Oily Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Giant Oily Feet
Format: wmv
Size: 115.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:15, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Giant Oily Feet
GIANTESS - FOOT WORSHIP - CRUSHING - POV Mistress Bijou shrinks you to the size of a tiny little man barely taller than half her foot. She then orders you to lick and clean her sweaty, oily feet. Her high ballerina arches are amazing as you crawl around her gigantic feet. She parts her toes and orders you to clean all that toe jam between them.

You better not screw up or she will let go of her toes and crush you between them. You must clean every inch of her sweat, oily feet to her specifications to please her. But in the end, she crushes you anyway. Why not? There's plenty more little men who can become her toy. Fantastic POV video! Don't miss it.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: bijou steal , shoe fucking , mistress , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 17, 2022 12:13 pm
Candy - Cruel Trampling!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy - Cruel Trampling!
Size: 584.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 9990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Hi! This week we are coming back with Candy. This video is a little bit unusual because She asked her friend to Record how she is trampling her slave. Smile She puts a board with full of knives onto the slaves chest and stepping on it, dancing and bouncing! This is also a Must-See video, especially for fans!

Keywords: candy, barefoot, trampling, foot, hard, feet, brutal, extreme.

Download: