screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 6
Format: mp4
Size: 470.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:36, 9789 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Humiliating the slave as a human ashtray was fun, but the girls want more. They are having a great time using Marie's pet so why not have him lick their dirty feet? The girls tend to walk around barefoot which means their feet have collected all manner of filth underneath them, but who better than a man to clean them? The girls love it with Tysen and Karmen laughing and giggling while the male on the ground attempts to slather his tongue along their soles, polishing them to a nice shine. It seems a fitting place for this male, on the floor with his face under six female feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 10, 2022 12:57 pm
Don't Cum Til My Feet Say!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_TiedUpForever_(6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 510.43 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:09, 5942 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Don't Cum Til My Feet Say!

Princess Jennifer relaxes on the couch, bored after a long day at school. She is wearing tight short jean shorts or Soffe shorts, pink bra, and a sexy tanktop. Her toes are painted hot pink or some bright color.
She calls her slave over and is upset that he's still dressed. She orders him to strip completely naked. The slave hands over his clothes and apologizes, kneels in front of her, and says he'll do anything to please her. She lightly teases his nipples with her nails and says, "anything? "maybe I should tie you up to make sure you're always naked. I want to see your pathetic cock get hard every time I'm wearing my cute outfits." The slave begs her please not to tie him up!
She says maybe...but on one condition: he has to play her new game, "Don't Cum Until My Feet Say." The rules: He must jerk off nonstop while her feet move from the slave's mouth, his chest, his nipples, and finally his cock. If he cums before her feet touch his cock, then he loses.
The game begins. She giggles at the slave already hard just from her feet in his mouth as he eagerly worships them. She constantly humiliates him that he's not gonna last and that he'll cum just from sucking her pretty toes, since that's all he's good for. She taunts him about how he's lucky to be her after-school, naked footboy and that he doesn't deserve her feet on his useless cock. Her feet continue to move down the slave's body as she pinches his nipples with her toes. The slave is so turned on and begs her if if he can cum now.
Princess Jennifer slaps his hand away from his cock and says, "don't make me start the game over." She puts one foot back in his mouth while the other lightly brushes his balls. The slave just groans from all the teasing. She resumes sliding both her feet down, stopping just inches above his cock.
The slave furiously jerks off and cums helplessly. She spanks his ass and says "thanks for playing, loser. I knew you couldn't last." and orders him to go fetch some rope, so she can tie him up...FOREVER.

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, foot fetish, footjobs, masturbation instruction, bondage.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2022 6:50 am
Movers Last Day

Starring: Goddess Annabelle

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Movers Last Day
Size: 54.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 771 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2022 7:58 am
Attempted Bribery by Tutor

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Attempted Bribery by Tutor
Size: 31.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:03, 636 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2022 8:58 am
The Substitute

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_The Substitute
Size: 28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:41, 586 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2022 5:37 pm
Goddess Yulia - I will go out, but first I wanna mark you!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Goddess Yulia - I will go out, but first I wanna mark you!
Size: 553.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 7012 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

When I take my pet to go out, it is important to show him who he is and where is his place. After all, pets usually get disobedient in public places, so it is important to show their rights and the place that they belong. Because that, it is most important leave some marks on him, so that he can always remenber who is his boss is and what can happen to him in case he disobeys me. Have pets is not an easy job, it has to show authority.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , BOOT DOMINATION , WHIPPING , FOOT HUMILIATION
Keywords: trampling , trample , brat girls , foot domination , crush , cock crush , boot , feet , foot , pantyhose , whip , slave , foot slave , humiliation , foot humiliation

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 13, 2022 6:54 am
Wrinkly Soles

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_WrinklySoles_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 659.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:14, 8003 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Wrinkly Soles

Goddess Alexis Grace LOVES hanging out at Mean Girl Manor- where women live in luxury and are served by subhuman male creatures that she can use, abuse, and treat however she wants. In this clip she is simply relaxing taking a nice, warm bubble bath and sipping on some champaign a house slave brought her.
Then YOU sneak in! Just to gaze upon her beauty. (She is used to this from the "pathetic male staff"...) So she decides to tease you- just because it amuses HER to do so. She props her SIZE 11 feet up on the edge of the tub and TEASES you mercilessly...and all you can do is stare and DROOL over her HUGE SIZE 11 feet dripping in soap suds...and those wrinkly, soft soles from being in the tub relaxing so long...
You would probably DRINK her bathwater, wouldn't you loser?? LOL!!!

Category: BATHTUB FETISH
Keywords: female domination, foot fetish, amazons, foot worship, bathtub fetish.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2022 9:48 am
Sit, Stay, Lick!

Starring: Lacy Lennon

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_Sit, Stay, Lick!
Size: 995.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:43, 10016 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 117 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Lacy has a brand new pet in her stables that needs to be thoroughly broken in. He is far from trained but shows much promise as Mistress Lacy uses her feet to show him whose boss. Mistress Lacy is merciless when she trains a new bitch and doesn't give her pet any breaks while her feet fuck and fill his mouth. She wants to watch him gag as she has holds onto his short leash making him choke on every toe deep down his throat.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , PET PLAY , BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: lacy lennon

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2022 1:08 pm
Kelly and Lucy - Trampling Joy!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Kelly and Lucy - Trampling Joy!
Size: 925.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 13232 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Trampling fans attention!! This is the real must-see video!! Lucy and Kelly are full of energy now, also they drank a little Smile so decided to having fun together! They swich on the camera and trampling their pathetic slave in a very sexy, enerergetic way! They are doing everything what you want! Jumping, face standing and bouncing, jumping on his throat also, dancing, all on his body..... I really cant stop watching it, you are a fool if you dont download it..

Keywords: candy, lucy, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, dancing, jumping, barefoot, knee high socks, skirt.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2022 2:15 pm
Kelly and Lucy Trampling Barefoot!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Kelly and Lucy Trampling Barefoot!
Size: 573.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:56, 13348 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kelly and Lucy are trampling their slave again very hard, but now barefoot. They dont make you disappointed, its very exciting how they do! They are enjoying so so much, jumping, facestanding, bouncing on the throat, walking all over on his body... So they did an amazing clip together again! :)

Keywords: kelly, lucy, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, dancing, jumping, barefoot.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2022 4:26 pm
SleazLord

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_SleazLord
Size: 34.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:11, 574 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2022 5:33 pm
Stocking Surveillance

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Stocking Surveillance
Size: 383.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:26, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2022 6:42 pm
Rich Boy to Bitch Boy

Starring: Goddess Brianna & Goddess Annabelle

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Rich Boy to Bitch Boy
Size: 467.45 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:17, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2022 11:04 am
Mistress Raven Rae White Toes Footjob

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Raven Rae White Toes Footjob
Size: 730.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:17, 6946 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Raven Rae was watching me closely when I was finishing recording the socks tease video and wanted to take one set further so told me to get out and grab some beverages for us.

When I returned what I saw was beyond my imagination. If I thought that her on mature pajamas and robes was sexy oh boy I was so wrong.

She put on her Mistress clothes and told me to lay on the bed. Her black dress was so provocative that I just want to rip off those clothes by the skin of my teeth and that was only the upper part of her body.

As I was going down I was seeing pure magnificent. The hottest pair of black heels and ever saw in my life in conjunction with the most stunning toes I ever saw.

She later told me she saw some videos of me with Vanessa fucking her high heels and soles and wanted to experience by herself how it feels to have a big dick like mine stroking those high heels.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BRUNETTE, SHOEJOB.
Keywords: mistress raven rae, raven rae, shoes, shoejob, high heels, footjob, brunette, tease and denial, feet joi, white toes, shoe fucking, shoe fetish, oiled soles, shoeplay, soles fucking.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2022 6:49 pm
Distracted Student

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_DistractedStudent_(Sony Tablet 720p)
Size: 761.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:58, 7999 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Distracted Student

Goddess Alexis Grace is your teacher in an ALL-FEMALE CLASS. (Except for YOU!) She is sitting on the top of her desk in front of the class, seductively dangling her high heel shoe from the toe of her shiny tan-stockinged, perfectly pedicured feet. She realizes that you appear to be increasingly "distracted" from your studies by her sexy feet and she decides to seduce/tease you by sitting on her desk and putting on a "shoeplay & leg show" with plenty of dangling, dipping, etc! As it becomes obvious how aroused you are, she decides to more openly tease you by verbally berating you and humiliating you for your erection in front of the all-female class! Just when it looks like he's completely overwhelmed, she has him stand to "take it out", jerkoff and release onto her pointed pedicured toes!

Category: TEACHER FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, DANGLING, FOOT WORSHIP, TEACHER FETISH.
Keywords: pov femdom, pov, high heels.

Download: