screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Nylon Footjob - Hot Nylon Footjob in RHT Stockings feat Dame Olga
Format: mp4
Size: 593.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:30, 7004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

About the Clip: In this clip, I wear chic lingerie with sexy details. I love how the lingerie is transparent and I especially like the garter belt. I suspended incredible nude RHT stockings for a vintage look. My legs and feet look extraordinary in these! I also wear pink marabou mules at my feet to match my pink lips and because I love how cute my feet look in these! These shoes were designed for dolls!

In this sexy outfit, I tease a little by dangling my mules and then, I reveal my sexy soles covered in nylon. Just look at how hot the stockingsΓÇÖ folds look! And then, I touch my hubbyΓÇÖs cock with my nylon toes. RHT stockings give incredible feelings, so if youΓÇÖre into nylon and foot fetish, you know how it feels.

I grab his cock between my nylon toes and then between my nylon soles. I slowly masturbate him with my nude stockings and I also give him a delicious ΓÇ£foot trapΓÇ¥. Each movement brings more and more pleasure and I can feel his cock growing harder and harder. And when I feel the pleasure is about to reach climax, I keep the pressure but holding my feet down his cock!

And what a blast! My hubby came in a large amount of cum. That was an incredible cumshot, exactly what I expected with this kind of outfit. And when RHT stockings get soaked because of semen, theyΓÇÖre even sexier. Look at my toes covered in cum. I can feel the warm semen through the nylon, and it feels delightful. ThatΓÇÖs exactly how I like to see my vintage lingerie!

Fetishes Included: Footjob, Nylon Footjob, Stockings Footjob, RHT Stockings, Vintage Stockings, Garter Belt, Marabou Mules, Mules, Foot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Cum on Feet, Cum on Stockings

What I Wear: Sexy Transparent Lingerie, Nude RHT Stockings, Pink Marabou Mules

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, VINTAGE STOCKINGS, FOOT FETISH, GARTER & STOCKINGS.
Keywords: dameolga170, footjob, nylon footjob, stockings footjob, rht stockings, vintage stockings, garter belt, marabou mules, mules, foot fetish, shoe fetish, shoe dangling, cum on feet, cum on stockings, poise501fbpsam.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 26, 2022 5:24 pm
POV Footjob with Nude Fishnet Stockings

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_POV Footjob with Nude Fishnet Stockings
Size: 623.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:04, 7008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I do not wear anything but my nude fishnet stockings. I love how sexy my feet look with these! This way, my tits, my cunt and my ass are revealed in plain view. As for my nails, they are red hot which make very sexy small toes. By the way, what I like the most with fishnet stockings is that they reveal how orange-ish my soles are! But before jumping into action, you can see how I put my pair of nude fishnet stockings, a good opportunity for me to tease with my orange-ish soles and cute small feet. While foot playing a little, you can see me (almost) naked. After a while, I play with my hubby's cock and balls by stroking it with my nylon feet. I then give him a slow footjob with my red painted hot toes. For more fun, I give a footjob in different positions, between my toes or my soles, even masturbating the small cock doggy style, with my ass revealed. In the end, I squeeze my hubby's penis between my toes, up and down, until he reaches the climax. Before long, he cannot help but come in loads of cum! I love it! With so much semen, I get kinky, and I cover my toes and soles in cum. I just love to cum play, but I think you might know this now.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FISHNETS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FOOT PLAY, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: dameolga052, footjob, nylon footjob, stockings footjob, stockings, fishnet stockings, nude stockings, foot fetish, foot play, feet, toes, soles, reverse footjob, cum on stockings, cum on feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2022 6:32 am
Sandy Trampling Barefoot!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Sandy Trampling Barefoot!
Size: 689.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:05, 13448 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sandy now tramples her slave Barefoot. She is stepping on him, standing on his throat and face, standing tiptoe. Jumping on his body a little bit, so she does what she enjoy.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: trampling, sandy, barefoot, throat, face standing.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2022 7:40 am
Candy and Sandy trampling and bouncing barefoot!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy and Sandy trampling and bouncing barefoot!
Size: 759.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:51, 15358 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Here is Candy and Sandy TOGETHER again! Now they trample their slave barefoot. They use all of his body... Bouncing on him, standing on his face, bouncing on his throat, walking on his whole body. They do it in a very nice way together, what is a very good sight... Hmmm.. I think I don't need to detail it! ;)

Keywords: trampling, candy, sandy, barefoot, foot, feet, bouncing.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2022 8:48 am
Sasha trampling and facestanding in elegant dress!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Sasha trampling and facestanding in elegant dress!
Size: 706.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 15571 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Hi There! We are back after a little pause! Here is Sasha again and she doesnt make us disappoint again! She tramples her slave barefoot in sexy-elegant red dress, but she is stepping on his face and throat more... Of course she does what she enjoy! Its not a bad sight believe me! Shortly thats all, ckeck out the remaining. ;)

Keywords: trampling, sasha, elegant dress, barefoot, facestanding.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2022 9:55 am
Stepdaughters New Condo

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Stepdaughters New Condo
Size: 39.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:59, 682 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2022 11:04 am
Back Seat Sweat Licker

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Back Seat Sweat Licker
Size: 24.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:34, 842 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2022 12:13 pm
After School Detention

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_After School Detention
Format: wmv
Size: 383.43 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:26, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 29, 2022 3:31 am
100% Footjob Barefoot Footjob in Black Leggings feat Dame Olga

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_100% Footjob Barefoot Footjob in Black Leggings feat Dame Olga
Size: 569.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:02, 7001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

About the Clip: I have been working out today and my small feet are sweaty. But before taking a shower, my hubby enjoys my smelly feet with a nice footjob. I am barefoot in a black pair of leggings and my nails are perfect with a French pedicure. My wrinkled soles are a bit yellowish. This is the perfect conditions for an incredible footjob!

First step: I gently trample his balls and his cock, so it grows bigger. And thanks to the smell of my bare feet, or maybe because the feelings ΓÇ£skin against skinΓÇ¥ (the feet against the cock) are just too great. And in no time, my hubbyΓÇÖs cock gets hard so I can grab it between my feet for some foot fetish action.

This is when I begin my back-and-forth in two great positions: first, I grab and masturbate his cock between my soles; then I grab it between my toes. Both positions grow his pleasure, and I can feel how he enjoys it, since I feel his cock getting stiffer and the balls harder. When he is about to reach the climax, I can feel through his skin how it is rising to the top!

Soon, he cannot hold it anymore and he comes while I am giving him the footjob. In the middle of the masturbation, he cums over my bare feet a large blast of semen. And my feet get totally moisturized with his cum. It is warm and since I am barefoot, I can totally feel it over my small feet and between my toes. And I think this is perfect for my feetΓÇÖs skin and health.

Fetishes Included: Footjob, Foot Fetish, Barefoot, Bare Feet, French Pedicure, Wrinkled Soles, Soles, Toes, Ankles, Small Feet, Cum on Feet, Leggings

What I Wear: Black Leggings

Category: SMALL FEET
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SOLES, FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: footjob, foot fetish, barefoot, bare feet, french pedicure, wrinkled soles, soles, toes, ankles, small feet, cum on feet, leggings, feet, foot play, dameolga209.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 29, 2022 4:36 am
Slow Barefoot Footjob In Skinny Jeans

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Slow Barefoot Footjob In Skinny Jeans
Size: 660.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:49, 6994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

So, it happens again: I am casually sitting on the couch, enjoying a manga, when my hubby feels excited. Like a little puppy, he crawls at my feet and begs for foot action with my sweaty bare feet. Well, I am in a kinky mood so after teasing a little with my high heel pumps, I take my shoes off and have fun with his cock. For this footjob, I have decided to make it smooth and slow. That is why I languidly play with his cock and then masturbate it between my toes. At some point during the video, I rub my hubby's cock with one foot while I pull the other out so he can smell my sweaty orange-ish soles. They smell a lot because I was wearing my pumps without tights. But I know it is highly appreciated by foot slaves. When edging the end of the footjob, the masturbation gets slower and slower, and the pleasure is more and more intense! I can feel the cock getting harder between my feet and I can feel how the cum is rising! I just love it. And then, he comes while I gently stroke his cock: he slowly cums over my feet. The semen is hot, and I cannot help to play with it between my soles and toes, as usual.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BAREFOOT, SOLES, JEANS FETISH.
Keywords: dameolga057, footjob, barefoot, jeans, high heels, pumps, soles, toes, cum on feet, foot fetish, feet cumshot, foot worship, barefoot pumps, sweaty feet, dame olga.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 29, 2022 9:53 am
Caviar Footslave

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_CaviarFootslave-FADE_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 372.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:21, 7981 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Caviar Footslave

We are just sitting at the dinner table having a gourmet dinner on a random Tuesday night at Mean Girl Manor. (Another gourmet meal served to Us on bended knee by Our chastity tranny slave! LOL)
One of the slaves is kneeling at the feet of Princess Perfection and starts begging for table scraps like the dawgg that he is... (Apparently We haven't fed him in several days...)
So We decide to feed him some VERY expensive (REAL) caviar- off of Princess Perfection's FEET. That's right- OUR "scraps" are fucking caviar, bitches! And this slave doesn't even DESERVE to ever taste something this good, but We decide to let him have those few fishh eggs- as long as he eats them like the slave he is- off of its Superior's FEET. And that is ALL he is going to be having for awhile, so he better savor it...
(Some of this is kind of an 'ignore' clip, just showing what it is like at dinner time around Mean Girl Manor, including Our tranny slave serving Us and close ups of Princess Perfection's feet from the slave's perspective under the table as you get to listen to Us chatting about random stuff up above...it is not all footworship throughout the clip.)

Girls:
Princess PERFECTION

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, IGNORE, FOOT WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: caviar.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 29, 2022 11:03 am
Pay Me to Walk All Over you Barefoot

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_AussiaAbuse-BAREFOOT_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 635.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:48, 8017 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Pay Me To Walk All Over You BAREFOOT!

This is the trampling part of the clip "Aussie Abuse". Where a slave flew Me in and paid for My trip AND paid Me $1000 just to lick My sweaty feet after they had been in My stinky flats for like a 24hr trip. LOL. This is just the part after the foot-licking where I make him lay down and let Me literally walk all over him like the worthless piece of he is. In fact, this is only the part where I take My HEELS OFF. (Cuz he couldn't take the heels for as long as I wanted to dish it out to him. LOL.)
Keep in mind this was filmed on an camera-phone by My GF so the quality is not great and the footage is really shakey!!*

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: foot worship, female domination, femdom, barefoot, financial domination.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2022 10:58 am
Demoted to Doormat

Starring: Red August

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_Demoted to Doormat
Size: 896.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:20, 10023 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 118 Kbps, 48 Khz

Red August has dumped her wimpy ass boyfriend and has already found a much better man in her life that actually knows how to treat her like a Goddess. When her ex-boyfriend shows up to grab the last of his stupid stuff, he gets down on his hands and knees and begs for her forgiveness. She doesn't want a loser for a boyfriend anymore but may have use for him as her personal slave bitch. Tony will do anything to have her back and reluctantly agrees to be her slave before knowing exactly what he was getting into. Miss Red puts her new bitch to the test and makes him strip naked and worship her sheer stocking covered soles like the pathetic doormat he truly is. If only he was a real man he could've been worshipping her pussy every day but instead he will only get her stinky stocking covered feet shoved deep down his throat...

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, CFNM.
Keywords: red august.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2022 1:00 pm
Candy trampling barefoot blue toenails!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy trampling barefoot blue toenails!
Size: 845.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:29, 15658 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Hey there! Here is Candy; whom you will never be bored of! Now she is showing us again, that this is the real relaxation for her. She is simply just enjoying the moment. Shes trampling her slave, walking on his body, standing on his face and throat also, during speaking on the phone and planning the next program with her friend... For her this is the best, and admit it; for us also!

Keywords: trampling, candy, blue toenails, face standing, barefoot.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2022 4:18 pm
I like that daddy

Starring: Goddess Annabelle

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_I like that daddy