Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 07, 2024 7:58 am
Do You Know Who I Am (LB1186)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
LB1186

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Do You Know Who I Am (LB1186)
Format: wmv
Size: 458.01 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:07, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The lazy builder is behind schedule and Nikki decides it's about time she showed him who he's dealing with - a powerful dominant woman who won't take NO for an answer! Jeff is wrestled into submission with plenty of Nikki's trademark scissorholds and facesits, schoolgirl pins and camel clutches until he agrees to work through lunch, until dusk, weekends... Anything just as long as Nikki stops humiliating and hurting him! (Duration 20m07s)

Published Thursday 17th of October 2013

Keywords: humiliating, boots, nikki, domestic, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 07, 2024 8:51 am
Airtight Spitroast (WL1277)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash,Axa Jay
2016-03-03

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Airtight Spitroast
Format: mp4
Size: 372.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:21, 2802 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Deepthroat, double penetration, spitroasting and fisting - this clip has it all! Me and AJ take full advantage of our slut, smashing our strap-on cocks into both his holes at once, pushing them in right to the balls until he's completely full! It's all part of his whore training for when we decide to rent him out, so we have to make sure all his holes are accommodating and nicely stretched! I fist him and we even manage to fit both our cocks in his ass at once before we are finally satisfied that he's ready to be pimped and start earning us money. (Duration 17m21s)

Published Thursday 3rd of March 2016

Keywords: anal, fisting, heels, lingerie, nikki, pvc & fetish, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 372.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 07, 2024 10:21 am
Giantess Lift and Carry - BBW

Starring: Nadia Miller,Mistress Madison

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Giantess Lift and Carry - BBW
Size: 325.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:28, 6882 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia takes on heavyweight Mistress Madison in a clash of the titans lift and carry challenge. Goddess Nadia weighing in at 195 pounds, and Madison tipping the scales at over 230 pounds. This is one of the most epic lift and carry clips ever filmed! Who will prove to be the superior strong woman!?!? Nadia easily curls Madison in a cradle, and Madison literally tosses Nadia over her shoulder in a fireman carry with ease! There are no two stronger amazon queens who can outlift these goddesses!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 325.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 07, 2024 10:37 am
Handjob behind bars

Starring: Mistress Ariel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Handjob behind bars
Size: 938.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:22, 7822 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The slave is behind bars, wearing a prisoner outfit, he deserves it, he surely did something awful. Mistress Aryel knew about this and she was waiting all day to sneak into the room and seduce him through the bars. When she finally has the opportunity, she handcuffs him to the bars, pulls down his pants and she does whatever the fuck she wants to with him.
The orgasm is available with four camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FEMDOM, BDSM.
Keywords: handjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 938.69 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 07, 2024 11:32 am
Office secretary crushes cock and makes it cum

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_Office secretary crushes cock and makes it cum
Size: 483.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:57, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1920, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 07, 2024 12:25 pm
Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 1

Starring: Jetset Jasmine,Charlotte Sartre

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 1
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:58, 7955 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Genre: Long Legs, Shiny Tights, Pussy Licking, Goth Girls, Face Sitting, Tattoos Alt Girls, Strap On Pegging, Cum Eating, Fitness Chicks, Pantyhose + Leotard, Multiple Dommes, Leotard

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 07, 2024 1:16 pm
BRAT GIRL BATHROOM FOOT JOB - BRAT GIRL TARA

Starring: Tara Lynn Foxx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_BRAT GIRL BATHROOM FOOT JOB - BRAT GIRL TARA
Size: 361.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:33, 4000 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 44 Kbps, 44 Khz

TARA CAUGHT YOU STARING AT HER FAR TOO LONG, AT THE GYM. So she makes you carry her suitcase all the way to her place. Now you have to do exactly what she says or she's going to tell your step-mommie, your step-daddy, your step-brother and everybody at school what a perv you are. She has to pee so she makes you follow her into the bathroom and lay on the cold tile in front of her wile she does. She sees you touching herself while she pisses and disables your hands in leather bondage mittens.

"You don't deserve to touch yourself, while I'm on the toilet." She uses her feet to make you hard while she gets off She uses your cock to massage her feet and then gets tired of you talking and stuffs her panties in your mouth. "YOU ARE ACTUALLY TURNING ME ON . WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT. A LOSER LIKE YOURSELF GETTING ME ALL WET." "Did you fucking cum? It's not even that much cum." "Since you made a mess in my bathroom, You're in more trouble." - Beautiful Brat Girl Tara Lynn Foxx

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Brat Girls, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Footjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 361.23 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 07, 2024 2:10 pm
Smother Me!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Smother Me!
Size: 180.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 2492 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

How long would you last if I buried you under my Latina Ass. These big buns show NO mercy. All i See is a face to sit on.

Category: ASS SMOTHERING
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM , ASS WORSHIP , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: big butts , ass smothering , face sitting , femdom , sub training , ass worship , ass fetish , men following orders , female domination , female supremacy , goddess worship , human furniture , domination , struggling

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 180.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 07, 2024 3:02 pm
Cock and Balls Torture Game

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Cock and Balls Torture Game
Size: 797.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:17, 8250 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's time to play a devious little game with my slave. I sit him down and explain the rules as I tightly gag his mouth and bind his arms with tape. The rules are that his cock has to stay hard for me and if he loses his erection, he's going to get punished in the worst possible ways! "I don't see your erection, I'm going to punish you," I warn as I finish binding his arms and legs.

I briefly him by squeezing and twisting his nipples and then play with his cock to get him warmed-up. I grind my ass into his crotch to get him nice and hard and he humps me in excitement. I shove my cleavage in his face and have him smell me to get him even more aroused. Using black string, I tie up his cock and balls while reminding him of the rules. When I see his erection fading, I mock his pathetic dick and repeatedly slap his balls and face.

I let him hump me again to get his cock harder and when it becomes obvious that he can't satisfy me I squeeze his balls hard and scratch them with my fingernails. He groans in pain as I his nipples before moving south again to punish his swollen nuts.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, FACE SLAPPING, FINGER NAIL FETISH.
Keywords: cbt, cock and balls, fingernails.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 797.36 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 08, 2024 7:06 am
Domestic Dinner Slave

Starring: Brianna Beach

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Domestic Dinner Slave
Size: 168.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 3654 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Today is your first day as Goddess Brianna's domestic dinner slave. You stand before her, in the kitchen, wearing only a small apron around your waist and a heavy chastity cage around your cock. As her slave, you'll cook for her and provide her only with excellent service, then pamper her and worship her feet as she enjoys dinner and a glass of wine. Before you serve her a beautiful meal, Goddess Brianna asks for some entertainment from you, her eye candy. She instructs you to remove your chastity device and stroke your cock for her. On your knees at the dinner table, in your cute little apron, your Goddess wants both of her incredible feet in your mouth as you work your cock with your hands. The generous Goddess will even allow you to have dinner with her--your first course is the cum you'll lick off this plate when you've spilled your filth for her. What a good little dinner bitch you are!

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CHASTITY, POV, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JOI, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: mistress worship, dominant woman, foot worship, foot fetish, high heels, foot joi, goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 168.89 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 08, 2024 7:58 am
Coffee Break (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Coffee Break (Full Video)
Size: 160.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 2181 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Starring MISTRESS ANITA DIVINA: Face sitting, Human furniture, Human ashtray, Smoking fetish, Humiliation...

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMAN ASHTRAY.
Keywords: face sitting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 160.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 08, 2024 8:49 am
Disciplinary Action

Starring: Holly
FB1367

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Disciplinary Action
Size: 460.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:34, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Adrian is in trouble and is about to receive a written warning from his boss, Holly. But Holly offers him a deal: she will overlook the disciplinary action if he allows her to indulge her fetish for sitting on faces! It's a no-brainer for Adrian and he can't wait to have Holly sit on his face right there in the office.

Published Thursday 25th of January 2018

Keywords: heels, office, thong / g-string, stockings, holly, dresses and skirts, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 460.35 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 08, 2024 10:24 am
Stealing his Man Card - Wrestling

Starring: Nadia Miller

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Stealing his Man Card - Wrestling
Size: 258.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:16, 3773 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia takes on Eddy Paradise in this hardcore competitive mixed wrestling match. Wearing her signature thong suit, she ravages her opponent in this no holds barred savage wrestling smack down! Using her favorite mixed wrestling moves, scissors, g****vine, school girl pin, body scissors, just to name a few! Alpha female wrestler Nadia comes away with another man card!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 258.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 08, 2024 11:23 am
I Will Break You! Part 1

Starring: Empress Cruel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_I Will Break You! Part 1
Format: wmv
Size: 185.97 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:15, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 185.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 08, 2024 12:14 pm
What About a Wrestle! (LB0157)

Starring:
LB0157

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_What About a Wrestle! (LB0157)
Size: 462.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:50, 2061 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 462.51 MB<<<