Author
Plamko
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 28, 2020 9:21 am
HC-2020-06-26 - Lacy Lennon - Showering With My Step-Sister

Released: June 26, 2020 (26.06.2020)
Cast: Lacy Lennon
Categories: Tattoo, American, Black Hair, Short, Step-brother, Average Dick, Booty Shorts, Tank Top, Bubble Butt, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Red Head, Stepsister, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Pale Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Facial, Sneaky, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Face Sitting, Hair Pulling, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bathroom, Indoors, Shower, 25-34, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Doggystyle - Standing, Reverse Cowgirl

File Name : HC-2020-06-26_-_014.mp4
File Size : 1.02 GiB
Length : 25mn 18s 230ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 5 757 Kbps
Aspect : 1920 x 1080 at 23.976fps
Audio : AAC at 148 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Jake and Lacy race to be the first one to use their shared shower. She gets through the bathroom door first, but he forces his way inside and refuses to leave. She always takes an hour showering and he doesn't have time to wait. Lacy gets naked and tells him to leave or she will yell for her dad and tell him Jake is trying to watch her shower. Jake isn't intimidated. He calls her bluff. He gets naked too and decides to get in the shower with her. Lacy is surprised by how ballsy he is, and how big his dick is. Before he knows what is happening, she drops to her knees and blows him. Just then her father, Cyrus, barges in the room looking for his daughter. He doesn't see Lacy giving Jake a blow job behind the shower curtain and she doesn't stop. When he finally leaves, Jakes pulls her out of the shower and starts going down on her. Then he slides his huge cock into her wet pussy and bangs her on ever stable surface. When he's ready to blow, she drops to her knees and begs him to cum all over her perfect face. In that moment of deviant ecstasy, Cyrus opens the bathroom door.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-26_-_014.mp4 (1.0 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 26, 2020 3:11 pm
HC-2020-06-24 - Sofia Lee - Step Sis Wont Quit

Released: June 24, 2020 (24.06.2020)
Cast: Sofia Lee
Categories: Ball Sucking, Big Areolas, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, European, European Vacation, Girl-Boy, Landing Strip Pussy, Long hair

File Name : HC-2020-06-24_-_018.mp4
File Size : 2.13 GiB
Length : 29mn 37s 242ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 10.3 Mbps
Aspect : 1920 x 1080 at 29.970fps
Audio : AAC at 196 Kbps

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Angelo Godshack has hurt his wrist on his journey to meet his new stepfather and stepsister. When he arrives, only his stepsis, Sofia Lee, is there. Sofia is very concerned with Angelo's injury, even offering to rub his shoulders to help him relax. She has an ulterior motive; stopping momentarily, she pulls up her shirt so that her big titties fall free and envelop Angelo's head. Angelo doesn't realize what's going on at first since his eyes are closed, but he storms out when he understands what Sofia is doing. Too bad for Angelo, Sofia is now determined to get in his pants. Sofia waits until Angelo is in bed reading before she follows him to his room. She pops those jugs out of her shirt, then peels off her panties from beneath her miniskirt and throws them at Angelo. When she crawls onto the bed and takes his book away. She checks to make sure that Angelo's fingers are okay, then pushes his hand between her thighs so he can finger bang her. Angelo tries to say no, but Sofia isn't having that. She can see how hard Angelo is, and all she can think of is what a treat that erection would be to suck. Angelo's resistance wavers badly as Sofia pops his stiffie out of his briefs and starts delivering a lusty BJ. By the time Sofia moves on to swinging one thigh over Angelo's hips and sliding down on his man meat, he doesn't even try to tell her to stop. He accepts the gift as he watches his busty stepsister give it to him in cowgirl and then in reverse cowgirl. By the time Angelo gets up to fuck Sofia doggy style, he's forgotten all about his injured wrist. Angelo flips Sofia over and bangs his sis as she moans for his cum. He's happy to deliver that creampie package as the stepsiblings consider their new relationship.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-24_-_018.mp4 (2.1 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 25, 2020 1:08 pm
HC-2020-06-23 - Kira Perez - Pervert Stepbro Caught Spying

Released: June 23, 2020 (23.06.2020)
Cast: Kira Perez
Categories: blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, latina, shaved, pov, cowgirl, busty, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal

File Name : HC-2020-06-23_-_005.mp4
File Size : 1.92 GiB
Length : 27mn 14s 367ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 10.1 Mbps
Audio : AAC at 48.0 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Tyler creeps up to his stepsister Kira's door to watch her get dressed. Kira has great tits and ass, whose to blame him? Unfortunately he gets caught red-handed and Kira orders him to come inside the room. Tyler repeats that it will never happen again but Kira demands him to take his pants off so they can get over it. After a bit of convincing, Tyler takes his pants off and Kira gives a great blowjob. Things get heated when they get on the bed and that's when the real fun begins. Kira gets fucked by Tyler so hard you can hear her cum many times. Watch Kira's tits bounce up and down, her ass get slapped really hard, and wait until the end when her face and mouth is filled with hot jizz.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-23_-_005.mp4 (1.9 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 23, 2020 1:38 pm
HC-2020-06-21 - Kay Carter, Makayla Cox

Released: June 21, 2020 (21.06.2020)
Cast: Kay Carter, Makayla Cox
Categories: All Sex, Hardcore, Sexy, 3some, FFM, IR

File Name : HC-2020-06-21_-_006.mp4
File Size : 2.89 GiB
Length : 40mn 46s 144ms
Audio : AAC at 128 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-21_-_006.mp4 (2.9 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 23, 2020 12:44 pm
HC-2020-06-21 - Kylie Rocket - Gamer Girl Rides His Joystick

Released: June 21, 2020 (21.06.2020)
Cast: Kylie Rocket
Categories: blowjob, brunette, white, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, shaved, cowgirl, teen, young, riding

File Name : HC-2020-06-21_-_002.mp4
File Size : 1.74 GiB
Length : 24mn 49s 655ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 10.0 Mbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Kylie Rocket is enjoying her video games when she accidentally wakes up her step brother from his nap. He yells at her saying she's supposed to be doing homework and even threatens to tell her dad. She begs him not to say anything. Peter thinks of an idea. In order to keep his mouth shut, she's gonna have to make him cum. He spanks her for not doing homework and then she gives him an amazing blowjob. She gets naked, showing off her perky tits and amazing ass. They fuck in multiple positions before he lets out a huge load all over her cute face.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-21_-_002.mp4 (1.7 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 21, 2020 3:17 pm
HC-2020-06-19 - Naomi Swan - Stepdaughters Vol. 4 Episode 4

Released: June 19, 2020 (19.06.2020)
Cast: Naomi Swan
Categories: Tattoo, Muscular, American, Shaved, Stepdad, Average Dick, Socks, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Stepdaughter, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, One-on-One, Sex, Cum on Pussy, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary

File Name : HC-2020-06-19_-_024.mp4
File Size : 1.21 GiB
Length : 31mn 36s 278ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 5 473 Kbps
Audio : AAC at 152 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

He plays with her tiny pussy to get it nice and wet for his cock. He licks it and sticks a few of his fingers in to help get her ready. Then, he rubs the head of his cock all over her glistening pussy before slowly inserting it. Naomi gasps in excitement and shock. He eases his cock in slowly. Soon he is balls deep and hammering her from every position.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-19_-_024.mp4 (1.2 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 21, 2020 1:07 pm
HC-2020-06-19 - Devon Green - Devon's Step Brother Has His Ways

Cast: Devon Green
Categories: Brunette, Cum On Tits, Natural Tits, Schoolgirl/Cheerleader/Uniforms, Step Family

File Name : HC-2020-06-19_-_013.mp4
File Size : 2.27 GiB
Length : 26mn 56s 73ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 12.1 Mbps
Audio : AAC at 125 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

As Logan's schoolgirl step sister Devon wakes up late and scrambles to get dressed for school. Logan suggest she get right back in bed and not worry about her chemistry professor, as he will handle that call. Cock hungry Devon goes straight for his hard meat and starts a great morning blowjob while Logan enjoys spanking her bubbly young butt in her schoolgirl uniform. Knowing their parents will be back home from vacation soon, they go for another round of family fucking as Devon takes a new load of cum across her young tits.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-19_-_013.mp4 (2.3 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 21, 2020 12:09 pm
HC-2020-06-19 - Angelica Cruz - My Step Sister Sucked My Dick During Online Class

Cast: Angelica Cruz
Categories: Amateur, Ball Sucking, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Latina, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Panties, Passion, POV, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Tall Girls, Tan

File Name : HC-2020-06-19_-_012.mp4
File Size : 1.64 GiB
Length : 24mn 18s 351ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 9 682 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Ever since lockdown began, Angelica Cruz has been stuck in the same house as her hot stepbrother, Kyle Mason. There's no other dick to be had. Alas! What is a cock hungry coed to do? The obvious answer is to fuck her brother. Angelica tries to put her plan to action by waiting until Kyle has gotten out of bed. She sneaks into his bed and hides beneath the covers, mostly naked, to wait for him. Kyle finds Angelica when he returns, but instead of giving in to her sexy demands he kicks her out. Angelica isn't about to be deterred. She waits until Kyle is settled in for an online class, then saunters into the room. Kyle has to control his reaction as his sister flashes her tits because there's a camera trained on him. Angelica doesn't quit there; she crawls beneath the desk and pulls Kyle's fuck stick out so she can suck him down. She keeps up her BJ until Kyle is able to turn off his camera and give his stepsis the pussy pounding she's been asking for. Pulling Angelica's big ass close, Kyle slams his cock all the way inside. Their doggy style fuck fest gets even hotter as Kyle sits down at his computer desk and pulls Angelica into his lap. She rides his ramrod with a big smile, bouncing away in a rhythm that leaves her panting. Shoving his computer aside, Kyle gets Angelica onto the desk. That position leaves Angelica gasping from one final climax, which brings Kyle off a moment later. He pulls out of Angelica's velvet glove and covers her shaved snatch in his jizz. That's when Kyle realizes that he did not, in fact, turn off his camera and that the whole class could see him banging his sis.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-19_-_012.mp4 (1.6 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 21, 2020 11:09 am
HC-2020-06-19 - Michele James - Shot of Step-Brother's Cum

Cast: Michele James
Categories: Family Roleplaying, Teen, Glasses, Blowjob, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy, Cumshot

File Name : HC-2020-06-19_-_011.mp4
File Size : 1.05 GiB
Length : 24mn 37s 881ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 6 112 Kbps
Aspect : 1920 x 1080 at 30.000fps
Audio : AAC at 128 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

My step sis and I were wrestling when her tit accidentally popped out.. I felt like I had to look away, but Michele wanted me see her big natural titties! I always wanted to see my stepsister's big breasts, but I never thought it would actually happen.. She goes down on me, slobbering all over my cock. Watch as my stepsister bends over my bed begging for me to stuff her. I pound Michele's sweet pussy, making her cum harder and harder with every orgasm. I finally shoot my load into a shot glass for my freaky stepsister to swallow!

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-19_-_011.mp4 (1.1 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 21, 2020 10:10 am
HC-2020-06-19 - Keira Croft - Stepsons One Eyed Monster

Cast: Keira Croft
Categories: Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Deep Throat, Fair Skin, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Girls Finishing the Job, Handjob, Hardcore, Housewife, Landing Strip Pussy, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Milf, Natural, Panties, Passion, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex, Sloppy, Spanking, Swallow, Thongs, Trimmed

File Name : HC-2020-06-19_-_009.mp4
File Size : 2.52 GiB
Length : 31mn 55s 674ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 11.3 Mbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Jay Romero and his stepmother, Keira Croft, have a bit of a history. There was a point in the past where they got together, but neither of them came. It never happened again, so Keira prefers to not speak of it. Jay, on the other hand, is super into his mom and can't help but get hard whenever he endeavors to see her in any state of undress. When he spies Keira half-naked, Jay gets an instant boner and takes the chance to wander into her bedroom. Keira tries to tell him it's improper, but Jay refuses to be deterred even after Keira kicks him out. When Keira is doing laundry, Jay tries again to get back in mama's pants. He waits until her skirt rides up and then pulls his hardon out. Approaching Keira from behind, Jay starts feeling her up through her panties. Keira is pissed and tries to get away, but Jay is still feeling saucy. He chases his mom around the house with his cock out until Keira storms away. Still later, Keira is in the shower when Jay sneaks in and starts jacking off to her naked wet body. Finally after a bit of arguing, Keira agrees to let Jay jerk it while looking at her. Watching her big dick stepson get himself off is too much for Keira to handle, though. She wants in on that action. She tells Jay that she'll make him cum and then keeps her word. They go on about their business even though Keira is still unsatisfied. Since she didn't get off earlier, Keira is too horny to bear it any longer that night in bed. She's just getting into the swing of masturbating when Jay comes into her room, naked. Keira wasn't expecting that, but she ultimately agrees to let Jay lay next to her and masturbate, too. Their mutual masturbation quickly turns into Keira agreeing to let Jay eat her out. Once she has her son's tongue between her thighs, Keira knows that she's lost the willpower to keep saying no. Instead, she decides that they'll fuck it out in a variety of positions. On her back is good for Keira, but on her knees is even better. Riding Jay's cock is just what Keira needs to finally feel sated. She rewards Jay by blowing him until he cums in her mouth, leaving them both knowing that this is just the first of many sexual encounters.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-19_-_009.mp4 (2.5 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 20, 2020 1:21 pm
HC-2020-06-18 - Riley Reid - What Big Dick Feels Like

Released: June 18, 2020 (18.06.2020)
Cast: Riley Reid
Categories: Ball Sucking, Big Dick, Bikini, Blowjob, Brunette, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, POV, Small Boobs

File Name : HC-2020-06-18_-_012.mp4
File Size : 2.11 GiB
Length : 19mn 52s 282ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 15.2 Mbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Tony is just getting some breakfast out of the fridge when his stepsister Riley Reid walks in and sees the outline of his morning wood. Shocked, her first instinct is to stare and laugh. That, of course, offends Tony. He goes to his room, where Riley eventually finds him so she can apologize. She explains that she has never seen a dick so big and that she didn't know how to handle herself when she laid eyes on him. If Tony is open to it, Riley wants to see what a big cock like her brother's feels like in her mouth and pussy. With such a sweet apology, Riley gets her wish. Tony gives her the go ahead to join him on the bed so she can pull out his hardon and slip it into her mouth. Sucking Tony off is a dream come true for cock craving Riley. She gets sloppy with her BJ as she lets her tongue explore all the soft steel of her brother's fuck stick. When Riley is ready to feel what Tony's hardon can do for her, she gets on her hands and knees and wiggles her ass as an invitation. Tony isn't shy about shoving it into his sister's tight pussy. Flipping Riley over, Tony squeezes her titties and fondles her clit as he keeps on giving it to her. Riley can't get enough of her stepbrother's cock as she rolls back onto her stomach. That position leaves Tony ready to pop. He pulls out at the last moment, covering his sis with his jizz. Riley is all smiles as she looks over her shoulder and assures Tony that his penis is indeed no laughing matter.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-18_-_012.mp4 (2.1 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 20, 2020 12:24 pm
HC-2020-06-18 - Aften Opal - Summer School

Released: June 18, 2020 (18.06.2020)
Cast: Aften Opal
Categories: All Sex, Hardcore, One On One, Natural Tits, Blonde

File Name : HC-2020-06-18_-_011.mp4
File Size : 4.00 GiB
Length : 1h 4mn 13s 419ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 8 911 Kbps
Audio : AAC at 96.0 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

My sexy stepdaughter, Aften Opal, is supposed to be in summer school, but when the naughty blonde gets kicked out, she has to come home with her tail between her legs. Lucky for her, I'm willing to keep it all a secret from her mom. She's grateful for my discretion, and after she takes a hot shower and has some alone time in bed, she thanks me for keeping my mouth shut by licking my big cock and bouncing on my pole. I fuck her brains out and then cover her in my cum, promising to keep this our little secret.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-18_-_011.mp4 (4.0 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 19, 2020 2:21 pm
HC-2020-06-17 - Payton Preslee Gets Her Pussy Pleased By Daddy's Dick

Released: June 17, 2020 (17.06.2020)
Cast: Payton Preslee
Categories: All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjobs, One On One, Natural Tits, Brunette

File Name : HC-2020-06-17_-_016.mp4
File Size : 1.24 GiB
Length : 27mn 3s 488ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 6 552 Kbps
Audio : AAC at 127 Kbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Payton is your favorite saucy cumslut with the massive titties, thin waist and beautiful face. She strolls in with a seductive walk that is sure to get your cock rising up. This babe knows exactly what she wants: a wild dick adventure. She takes the dick for a ride and lets daddy punish her pussy over and over.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-17_-_016.mp4 (1.2 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 18, 2020 11:22 am
HC-2020-06-16 - Scarlit Scandal - Quarantine Got Her Horny

Released: June 16, 2020 (16.06.2020)
Cast: Scarlit Scandal
Categories: blowjob, brunette, swallow, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, black, ebony, pov, cowgirl, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal, cum in mouth, stepsister

File Name : HC-2020-06-16_-_004.mp4
File Size : 2.51 GiB
Length : 35mn 43s 8ms

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Scarlit Scandal is way too horny during quarantine. She convinces her step brother to take a shower with her. They get naked and she's really turned on. After the shower she takes him into the living room and gives him an AMAZING blowjob. They fuck in multiple positions and she doesn't stop until she's satisfied.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-16_-_004.mp4 (2.5 GB)
Plamko
Added: Jun 17, 2020 3:28 pm
HC-2020-06-15 - Kyler Quinn - A Special Gift For Daddy

Released: June 15, 2020 (15.06.2020)
Cast: Kyler Quinn
Categories: Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, Deep Throat, Fathers Day, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Glasses, Handjob, Long hair, Panties, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Sheer, Spanking

File Name : HC-2020-06-15_-_011.mp4
File Size : 2.32 GiB
Length : 28mn 8s 687ms
Video : MPEG-4 at 11.8 Mbps

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Kyler Quinn has decided that she is going to give her stepdaddy Damon Dice herself for Father's Day. Damon just doesn't realize it yet. Kyler begins her seduction by waiting until her mom is out of town. She brings Damon breakfast in bed. When her daddy comes home from work later that day, Kyler draws a bath for him. She tries to help Damon undress, but he's not yet ready to succumb to her come ons. Kyler makes another attempt by joining Damon in the bathroom after he's in the bathtub. She claims she can't see anything thanks to the bubbles and begins to sponge him down. Her hands creep lower until daddy kicks her out. As a hail Mary, Kyler wraps herself up in nothing but a bow and waits for Damon in his bedroom. He continues to try to deny his attraction to his stepdaughter when he comes in and sees her in such a flagrant position, but Kyler is having none of it. She starts feeling Papa Damon up and rubbing his hardon. Next thing Damon knows, Kyler has started sucking him down. When he dares to close his eyes at how good that BJ feels, he is horrified to realize that Kyler has snuck his cock into her fuck hole. With Kyler already riding him, Damon has no reason not to keep going with what feels so good. He reaches around to finally squeeze that booty, then urges her to turn around for a reverse cowgirl ride so he can admire her ass properly. Continuing in that theme, Damon gets Kyler on her hands and knees so he can plow that pussy while anchoring himself with his hands wrapped around her little waist. Flipping his stepdaughter over, Damon tastes her juices before reentering her. This time, Kyler urges him to keep up until he gives her a creampie. They agree not to tell Kyler's mom, and then Kyler takes that opportunity to share she's not on birth control.

<<<Keep2Share>>>
Download or WATCH ONLINE
HC-2020-06-15_-_011.mp4 (2.3 GB)