screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 09, 2019 6:20 am
Cory Chase, Wenona - Cuck Or Bull - Failure Has a Price - 2014 year

screenshot
Description: Scene Four: Failure has a price "Keep licking all that cum off my stockings" Cory tells him. Wenona fucks her from behind both girls moaning and taunting him. Cory cums hard on top of the cuck with a scream. "Now lick off all the pussy juices" Cory commands him pointing at the strap-on. "Just like a good little cuck you are, we're going to shove that dildo right up your ass" Wenona fucks him over the bench. Alex moaning in pain and pleasure. As she fucks him he licks Cory's stockings and feet. He has never been so humiliated feeling used and upset from failing the cuck test. They leave him curled in a ball, Wenona slapping his ass and saying "until next time."

Info:
Runtime: 11 min 8 s
Date: 2014
Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Fetish, StrapOn, Stockings, Glasses, MILF
Models: Cory Chase, Wenona

File Size: 412 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 10, 2019 3:13 pm
Slave Raptured - 2019 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 13 min 59 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Lezdom
Models: Rapture and Brandi Mae

File Size: 87.7 MB
Resolution: 480 x 640

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 10, 2019 8:44 pm
The Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Kink, Real Consent - 2015 year

screenshot
Description: I've brought my real life partner to Divine Bitches! In this intensely hot femdom scene I invite you to my personal bedroom to see what it's like to fuck me in my personal life. I bare all with my partner, Will Havoc, & show you what it's like to live with a dominatrix full time & just how intense our sexual appetite can be! Our chemistry jumps off the screen! This is a once in a lifetime chance to see me demand how I love to be fucked & demand him to impregnante me! Do not miss this extremely sexy update! xo,
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Info:
Runtime: 56 min 7 s
Date: 2015
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Sex

File Size: 615 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 11, 2019 2:15 am
Princess Chanel - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Princess Chanel has two naked slaves standing in formation in front of her. They are each holding an extremely valuable gold bar that some online slave gave to Princess Bella. Princess Bella is offering the gold bars up as the grand prize in a Mean Girls ballbusting competition. If Princess Chanel can bring both slaves down to the ground at the same time then she wins the jackpot and gets to keep the gold bars. If not then Princess Bella will keep the gold for herself. So far none of the other Mean Girls have been able to win the jackpot but now it's Princess Chanel's turn.
Princess Chanel is confident in her ball kicking ability and predicts it shouldn't be too hard to win. She has good reason to be confident because she has really powerful kicks and doesn't care about the slaves balls at all! She will gladly do permanent damage to the slave's balls if that's what it takes to win. Princess Chanel slams her foot into the slave's balls alternating kicks back and forth between the two slaves. Princess Chanel and Princess Bella are both surprised at how well the slaves are surviving the ball kicks so far. As the kicks keep coming the slaves are doubled over in pain and sinking closer and closer to the ground but do everything they can to try and stay upright as Princess Bella has commanded them not to go down.
The slaves balls are used as nothing more than target practice for a contest- and to test their loyalty between Princess Chanel and Princess Bella so the slaves can't win no matter what. Princess Chanel makes it clear she doesn't care about the slaves balls at all. At one point the slaves are in so much pain they are both groaning out loud and Princess Chanel is simply annoyed by the noise they are making! How rude of the slaves to annoy Princess Chanel like that as she kicks their balls!!

Info:
Runtime: 7 min 51 s
Date: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Models: Princess Chanel

File Size: 550 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 13, 2019 8:29 pm
Zack Mistress Caged anal girl - 2017 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 9 min 15 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Mistress Lissandra

File Size: 291 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm
Goddess Mena Li - 2013 year

screenshot
Description: A RUTHLESS ATTACK TO HIS BALLS. Starring Goddess Mena Li What a ball buster I am! My slave stands helplessly naked, bound wrists pulled high and legs widespread. The kick of stiletto heels to his balls slam so hard he goes into shock. Only his wrist chains, linked to the overhead bar, keep him from dropping like an empty flour sack. Repeatedly, I high-kick from the rear, throwing my powerful body into each shot. My aim is perfect; I never miss his testicles, clearing buttocks and thighs to nail my hairy target. The slave shrieks with agony, fades into a semi-conscious world of sheer suffering most guys have never experienced and can't understand. It's an escape-proof hell of pure pain, leaving him crying like a girl. And he can't get a glimpse of my voluptuous breast, bouncing above my corset till I step around and crack his aching nuts from the front. With Bad Intentions,
Goddess Mena Li

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 56 s
Date: 2013
Genre: Femdom, Asian, Ballbusting

File Size: 389 MB
Format: AVI

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 15, 2019 12:00 am
Mistress Sarah Fuck The Whore, Let Him Cry - 2018 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 41 s
Date: 2018
Models: Mistress Sarah

File Size: 212 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 15, 2019 11:02 am
Mae Meyers - 2011 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 41 min 34 s
Date: 2011
Genre: Hardcore, Interracial, Oral, Cuckold
Models: Mae Meyers

File Size: 484 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 16, 2019 3:36 am
The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

screenshot
Description: Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.

Info:
Runtime: 51 min 28 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings, Facesitting, Caning, Chastity, Ass Licking
Models: Gia DiMarco, Mason Lear

File Size: 564 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 16, 2019 9:06 am
- 2012 year

screenshot
Description: Beat the cum out twice this clip can be described with the following equation: THISCLIP = (HANDJOB + BALLBUSTING + BEAT CUM OUT + POST ORGASM TORTURE) X 2 that's right, in this clip theres a non stop sequence of a handjob, ballbusting, beating the cum out during orgasm, and a mean post orgasm torture, TWICE IN A ROW TWICE, OMFG!!! when she punches his balls during orgasm, a lot of cum flies all over the place, a few minutes later, she does it again, just to make sure his balls are empty

Info:
Runtime: 9 min 8 s
Date: 2012
Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Handjob

File Size: 327 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 17, 2019 12:43 pm
Mistress Kennya Get Wet For My Dick - 2017 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 7 s
Models: Mistress Kennya

File Size: 220 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 19, 2019 8:53 am
Hazel Dew - Updated:29 September 2017 - 2017 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 15 min 47 s
Genre: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship

File Size: 414 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 19, 2019 7:55 pm
Mommy's Pussy Whipped Gimp

screenshot
Description: Mommy Domme Eliza has a special afternoon planned for her caged rubber gimp. She has transformed him from a useless fuck-boy into a pussy-whipped rubber sex toy for her pleasure. All existence as a man has been completely erased from the bitch as he lives a life caged, in chastity, ass plugged and fully encased in thick shiny rubber. Mommy Domme Eliza has an extremely greedy pussy making sure she receives at least several mind-blowing orgasms a day. With her rubber gimp well trained in the art of licking she puts him to use as she rides his face for as long as she pleases. No gimp will go unused in the house of Eliza Ibarra.

Info:
Runtime: 11 min 54 s
Genre: Femdom, Stockings, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Latex
Models: Eliza Ibarra

File Size: 1 008 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Aug 20, 2019 1:26 am
AJ Applegate - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: AJ Applegate has an ass of true perfection making you crumble to your knees at just one glance. You will live to worship her ass and learn there is nothing greater in life than being smothered by the big booty of your Goddess. AJ knows the best way for a slave to become a mindless ass addict is by being buried deep in between her royal cheeks.

Info:
Runtime: 9 min 33 s
Date: 2018
Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Big Butt, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Solo
Models: AJ Applegate

File Size: 808 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now: