screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 20, 2019 8:53 am
The Bad Babysitter

screenshot
Description: Where are you going? But mom's going to be home in a few hours.. Are you hanging out with your boyfriend?.. Let me come please.. Why not? I promise I won't be annoying... Okay, fine. Yeah I'll just play video games, but you shouldn't stay out long. Mom almost caught you last time.... ***Starring Jazmin Grey***

Info:
Runtime: 18 min 32 s
Genre: sister-brother, babysitter, tattoos, cumshot, schoolgirl, taboo, small natural tits, blowjob. pov, incest, fetish, blonde
Models: Jazmin Grey

File Size: 1.10 GiB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 21, 2019 9:31 am
You Came Onto Me First

screenshot
Description: When my sister needs a shoulder to cry on and a dick to filll her up, I'm there for her. I sneak into her room and take what is mine. If she thinks that she can use my cock whenever she wants, then I get to use her holes whenever I want! Watch me cover my sisters pink pussy in my semen and promise she won't tell anyone about this.

Info:
Runtime: 26 min 58 s
Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Brother, Sister, POV, 1080p
Models: Bailey Brooke

File Size: 601 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 21, 2019 5:32 pm
Pleasure Unbound for Mommy - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: Scene One: Sleeping Beautifully Mom is falling over wasted again. She hands me her phone and tells me to not bother her with anything so she can go to bed. A few hours later I try to wake her up with an important phone call but she's completely out. One of her tits is popping out of her top and I feel myself tighten. She's not wearing any panties, her pussy in full view. I pull up her dress and expose her. I don't know why I'm doing this, I should stop but I don't. I make her limp hand touch me as I grope her tits. I press my dick against her mouth and she pulls away. Something takes control of me and I push myself inside her warm wet pussy. It's the most amazing feeling. She wakes up in a stupor, moaning from the fuck and telling me that it's wrong. "Let mommy sleep please" She whispers. A hot feeling washes over my body and I cum deep inside her. She breathes a sight of relief and rolls over back to sleep. Scene Two: Cornering in the Kitchen Dressed like a girl in the kitchen the next morning, mom starts yelling at me about the night before. "God you little pervert! You think I don't know what you did last night?" She shrieks. I have my cock out and I'm half hard from the thought of fucking her. "Go put your clothes on. You can't do this, I'm your mother!" She yells. I put my hands on her and drop her to the floor as she protests. With one hand on her head I force her to suck my cock. Her wide eyes look at me in shock as I enjoy her mouth. "What are you doing" She pleads as I pull off her panties and fuck her on the kitchen counter like the girl I want her to be. She hates this but her body loves it and I fuck her tight humiliating ass just because I own her. She gasps in pleasure as I make her cum and shoot my load in her mouth. "Now make me some breakfast!" I yell and push her away. Scene Three: Anal fantasy with my son She can't get me out of her head. Being used so rough and being put in her place is the biggest turn on she's ever had. The fact that her son owns her and takes what he wants from her body makes her cream her panties at the thought. She calls me into the living room naked with her legs spread. "All of mommy's holes are yours" She smiles at me. At least she knows who her master is now. I fuck her hard and dirty, going from her wet pussy to her tight ass and stretching her out. She cums endlessly as she's used by her own son's hard cock. Taking my hot load into her mouth and swallowing me down with the love and lust that only a broken mother can give. Scene Four: How could you "You sick little pervert do you have any idea what you've done? I'm fucking pregnant" Mom says to me hysterically on the edge of tears. She's going to kick me out of the house and call the cops on me. I put my hand on the back of her head and pull her down to my cock. She has no choice but to suck me off as I spank her ass and show her who's boss. I roughly yank off her clothes and make her cum from my hard cock destroying her. She's just a emotionally broken girl for me, moaning as I take out my anger on her body. She can't kick me out of my house, I own her and can do whatever I want to her. "Oh my god" She moans, cumming on my cock over and over. Completely taken over by lust and hormones she opens her mouth and begs me for my cum, begs me to forgive her and let her taste me.

Info:
Runtime: 47 min 52 s
Date: 2018
Genre: anal, mom, milf, incest, big tits, cumshot, blonde, blowjob, taboo, mother-son,
Models: Lux Lisbon

File Size: 1.97 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 22, 2019 1:37 am
Sex Ed - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Shay Fox gives her home schooled darlings a hands-on education in the wide world of sex in order to prepare them for their switch to public school recently. Lesson One - Hand Job: Shay starts talking with her openly about how she wants to teach them about "the real world". She explains using lube, what a hand job is, and gets down to teaching Violet how to make a man cum.

Info:
Runtime: 55 min 7 s
Date: 2017
Genre: big tits, blowjob, incest, cunnilingus, brother-sister, cumshot, mother-son, threesome, taboo, handjob
Models: Violet Starr & Shay Fox

File Size: 1.23 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 22, 2019 9:42 am
Stretching Mom Out

screenshot
Description: Mom needed to get stretched out for yoga, so I offered her some help.. As I was on top of her, holding her leg to my chest, her tight spandex and beautiful body began to turn me on. She noticed my hard-on and said "looks like you could use some help yourself" Mom pulled my shorts down and took me down her throat. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft and teased my balls.. Watch as I tear her tight leggings exposing her ass and pussy. I shove my dick deep into my mother and fuck her in the backyard before I blow my load into her mature pulsating pussy!

Info:
Runtime: 30 min 55 s
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Yoga Pants, Pov
Models: Sheena Ryder

File Size: 1.42 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 22, 2019 5:52 pm
Chaperone - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Your Senior Class Trip was going to be perfect - staying in a hotel room with whoever you chose, drinking - maybe you'd even get laid! But then the bomb got dropped: your mom was a chaperone, and you'd be staying in the same room as her! Worse yet, they screwed up the rooms and now you have to share a bed. You were looking forward to getting laid for the first time on this trip and now your mom ruined everything...but, maybe not?.... You're lying awake, trying to silently jerk off when you look over at her, trying to see if she's still asleep. Her tits look so good...you start to think about her as you stroke. Looking at her lips, imagining cumming there. Your cock is throbbing just thinking about how good it would be to fuck your mom. You look over at the next bed where your best friend and his dad are sleeping and decide that you're going to get laid after all... You start to touch your mom's thigh, stroking her ass and grabbing her until she swats you away. You persist until she wakes up, admonishing you in a hushed voice so she doesn't wake up your roommates. You've got this. Your mother is so concerned with keeping up appearances, she'll do anything not to get caught in a compromising position. You tell her that you'll stop if she strokes your cock and of course, she says no. You threaten to wake up the room, shaking your cock to illustrate just how bad this will look, whether her hand is on your cock or not, and she relents, spitting on your dick and stroking it. It feels like heaven. Now, it's just a matter of progression. First, you ask her to suck your cock. She certainly can't get caught with her hand around your dick so she agrees to keep you quiet, deepthroating you easily. You knew she was a bit of a girl. She asks you if you like it, clearly torn between her love of cocksucking and the fact that you're her son. She teases your cock, stroking you as she drools and spits on your dick, whispering to you about how deep it goes down her throat. You know what's next, and you know she'll say yes: you tell her you want her to ride you. She shoots down your idea but you make a noise like to wake everyone up and in moments Mom is climbing on top of your cock and sliding its length into her , riding you while her tits bounce and she tells you how deep it goes, how long and hard you are in Mommy's pussy. You're getting close and she can feel it. She urges you to cum in her pussy but you tell her you want to shoot in her mouth. She's trying to hurry you along, get this over with, so she agrees, quickly jumping off your cock and stroking it into her mouth. She takes your fat load on her tongue, moaning despite herself as she tongues your cockhead and swallows. You smile down at her as the look of pleasure on her face fades a bit. She can hardly believe what she's done! You can't wait for next time...

Info:
Runtime: 16 min 33 s
Date: 2016
Genre: blowlob, dildo, big natural tits, fetish, incest roleplay, mother-son, oral, pov, solo, virtual sex, cum in mouth
Models: Bettie Bondage

File Size: 1.42 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 23, 2019 2:05 am
Fucking My Son for the First Time - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: I head out for a party with my friends during the day. While I'm gone, my mom decides to lay out in the sexiest bikini she has to tan. She's on the phone talking to her friend about their days when the topic of their sons come up. Mom's friend talks to her about the things she does with her son, and how she wishes that I was like that and how my mom created a taboo mom/son blog to talk about her desires with me... Soon I arrive home, and go to chill out. I found my mom's blog, and start to read it, as it turns me on. My mother walks in still in her bikini to talk to me about my day, but I'm not paying attention. She wants to see what's distracting me so she grabs the phone, and sees that I'm on her blog. At first she's upset and flustered, asking why I'm reading it and how I found it. But, then she sees that I can't stop staring at her beautiful tits and that I'm really hard. She sees her chance and asks if I like the blog, and what I think. She begins to rub my inner thigh, and is pressing her tits together, showing them off for me. Then she asks if her boy thinks mommy is sexy, She asks if I wanna see her tits, and pulls them out. She starts rubbing my dick, and pulls it out and starts giving me a handjob. She continues to dirty talk me like the dirty mommy she is, and asks if mommy can suck my dick. She sucks it, and titty fucks it while dirty talking me the entire time, driving me insane. Telling me how bad she's dreamed of this, and how bad she's wanted me for so long, etc etc etc. She asks if I wanna fuck my mom, and climbs on top of me and rides my cock. The she asks if I want to fuck her ass and I say yes! I'm loving it as much as she is. She continues for a little, tells me she wants to make her baby boy cum all over her face and tits. She gets off and blows me until I explode all over her tits and face, covering her in her son's cum. She kisses my dick and licks up cum and cleans me up, telling me she loves me and can't wait to have more fun with me. * * * [Jerky Wives / Taboo Heat / Clips4Sale.com] Cory Chase in A Beautiful Beginning * * *

Info:
Runtime: 28 min 30 s
Date: 2017
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Anal, Dirty Talk, POV, Facial
Models: Cory Chase

File Size: 1.32 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 23, 2019 6:15 pm
Mother Catches Spying Son - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: A hot mom finds her horny son spying on her once again and gives into her natural desires....

Info:
Runtime: 17 min 2 s
Date: 2018
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Son, Taboo, POV, Dirty Talk
Models: Krissy Lynn

File Size: 1.17 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 24, 2019 2:31 am
Brother & Sister Gymnastics

screenshot
Description: A little sister insists on practicing gymnastics in her big brother's room....

Info:
Runtime: 16 min 3 s
Genre: big ass, cumshot, incest, pov
Models: Katie Kush

File Size: 1.02 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 24, 2019 6:41 pm
Lonely Mom Seduces Son - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: I don't know why he didn't show up... Maybe because I'm too old, or because I'm divorced, who knows... Really? You're probably just saying that because you're trying to be nice. You really think I'm still hot?.. Baby, you always know just what to say to make me feel better... Well I guess that does make sense because I've noticed you watching me in the shower a few times... Don't be embarrassed son. Is it really so crazy? I've thought about this too, maybe we can help each other, I think we both want the same thing.... *** Starring Ashley Fires & a REAL creampie from her son ***

Info:
Runtime: 21 min 53 s
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Mommy, Taboo, Blonde, Blowjob, POV, Creampie
Models: Ashley Fires

File Size: 1.27 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 25, 2019 2:51 am
Little Brother Vs. Chad - 8/20/18 year

screenshot
Description: Alex discovers his big sister is cheating on her boyfriend and realizes this is the perfect opportunity to fulfill his ultimate fantasy....

Info:
Runtime: 19 min 27 s
Date: 8/20/18
Genre: honey moon, pov, brunette, sister, brother, big sister, little brother, boyfriend, affair, secret, voyeur, tit job, blowjob, asian, creampie, taboo, incest, fetish, big tits
Models: Honey Moon

File Size: 1.26 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 25, 2019 11:03 am
The Birthday Party - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Son, are you ready for tomorrow? You remember everything I told you, right? Very good son... I'm just so happy that you want to do this for your sister. I'm so proud of you for becoming the man of the house since your Dad's been gone... You're going to make your sister so happy tomorrow. And since we've been practicing I know you're going to make Mommy feel good too. I'm so excited baby, this is going to be your sister's best birthday ever.... *** Parker Swayze, Bambi Brooks - Girls Night In ***

Info:
Runtime: 21 min 24 s
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Daughter, Sister, Brother, Threesome, Orgy, Family, Taboo, Creampie
Models: Parker Swayze, Bambi Brooks

File Size: 1.24 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 25, 2019 7:21 pm
Dad & Daughter Make a Deal

screenshot
Description: A Father makes a special agreement with his very disobedient daughter.

Info:
Runtime: 16 min 30 s
Genre: Incest, POV, Dad, Daughter, Taboo, 720p
Models: Bambi Black

File Size: 1.04 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Oct 26, 2019 3:40 am
An Innocent Distraction

screenshot
Description: A big brother spends quality time with his little sister before her boyfriend comes over....

Info:
Runtime: 13 min 29 s
Genre: cumshot, incest, pov
Models: Ella Cruz

File Size: 846 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S