Author
LaryLil
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 09, 2020 8:52 am
Nurse Williams: Dee Williams Dominates Patient Jonah Marx

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, CBT, Uniform, Ass Licking, Rimming, Clothespins
Runtime: 1 h 12 min

screenshot
Description: With a face covered in bandages, naked from the waist down, and lying on a hospital gurney, Jonah Marx appears to be unconscious. Nurse Dee Williams comes to check his vitals and slaps him in the face, waking him up suddenly. Confused, Jonah finds himself strapped to the hospital bed by his wrists and ankles. He can't remember what happened. Nurse Williams reminds him that he's been in a terrible accident and Jonah isn't sure that she's telling the truth. She insists that she must cane his thighs to test the feeling in his legs. She grabs her cane and whips him from his thighs up to his chest, leaving red stripes across his body. She applies surgical clamps to Jonah's nipples and then four of them onto his sack. Nurse Williams rolls a pinwheel slowly across Jonah's cock and he yells in agony. She wheels him out to the middle of the floor in a wheelchair and makes him suck her huge amazing tits. She dumps him on the ground, gets naked, and makes him lick her pussy from behind. She scolds him for not showing enough gratitude and kicks him repeatedly in his nuts. She smothers his face with her pussy and he says thank you when he's allowed air. She gets him on all fours and fucks his ass deep and hard with her strap-on while hitting his back with a riding crop. She jerks his cock and he blows his load and Nurse Williams collects his semen in a vile. Unhappy with the volume, she jerks his sensitive dick back to being hard and climbs on top, shoving his dick into her pussy. She makes him fuck her from the bottom and humiliates him for his failed performance. She turns around and sits on his face and makes him lick her pussy until she cums.

about video:

Size: 800 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MP4
Models: Dee Williams, Jonah Marx

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 09, 2020 1:41 pm
Demi Sutra - No Mercy BBC

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ball Gag, Chastity, Ebony
Runtime: 20 min 18 s

screenshot
Description: Goddess Demi really wants to give it extra hard to her slave and straps on her meanest and thickest black cock she owns. She shows absolutely no mercy on his girlty ass as she rams it in extra deep making sure he won't be walking straight for a very long time.

about video:

Size: 1.69 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Models: Demi Sutra

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 10, 2020 2:50 pm
Summer Day - Hole Stuffer

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Anal Toys
Runtime: 19 min 6 s

screenshot
Description: No cock is too big for a slave's asshole and Mistress Summer makes sure to prove that fact. She loves a good challenge but will always win in the game of stuffing a girl-boys tight hole to the max.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 1.58 GiB
Models: Summer Day

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 11, 2020 12:37 am
Lebelle Ivy - Strap-on Cock Slut

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage
Runtime: 15 min 43 s

screenshot
Description: Before Mistress Ivy can girl out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock girl.

about video:

Size: 1.30 GiB
Models: Ivy Lebelle

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 11, 2020 5:43 am
Kendra Spade - Trained for Dick

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Anal Fingering
Runtime: 23 min 26 s

screenshot
Description: Princess Kendra Spade needs to get her slave's ass primed and ready for her big party. She plans to have him be the entertainment for all of her girlfriends to use and abuse with their giant strap-on cocks. His ass needs to be properly stretched out before the big night and Princess Kendra has just the ass splitter to get the job done. Using her big red cock she hollows out her girl's hole until he is gaping and ready to be gang banged by every last one of her vicious girlfriends.

about video:

Size: 1.94 GiB
Models: Kendra Spade

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 11, 2020 10:35 am
Anna Deville

Genre: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, Stockings, Strap-on
Runtime: 18 min 8 s

screenshot
Description: Miss Anna is more than pissed at her literally worthless slave for embarrassing her today. After only two transactions his weak ass credit cards were declined and cut her shopping trip very short. Luckily the day wasn't a total waste as her 1st purchase will be perfect for the punishment he is about to receive. Not only is she going to royally fuck his ass but every last cent in his bank account will be used to buy the biggest dildos to keep turning his ass out. This is only just the start as he learns his place from his son's dominant and extra sadistic girlfriend.

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 1.12 GiB
Models: Anna Deville

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 11, 2020 8:36 pm
Savannah

Genre: STRAP-ON, amateur, anal, femdom, fetish, handjob, teen, natural tits, male cum eating, cumshot
Runtime: 19 min 28 s

screenshot
Description: *NOTE: This video was previously released in two parts, get both parts together here at a reduced price* Savannah straps on a dick to teach her boyfriend how to properly fuck someone. She face fucks him before taking him to the bed and penetrating his tight ass. "You better get used to it cause this is how we're going to fuck from now on". She fucks him good while finishing him off with a hand job, completed with cum shot following a cum countdown, she then feeds it to him when he's done to complete his lesson This 19 year old really delivers...

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 887 MB
Models: Savannah

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 12, 2020 1:24 am
Lexi Sindel

Genre: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, Latex, High Heels, Strap-on
Runtime: 14 min 23 s

screenshot
Description: Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub locked in a sensory deprivation hood so that her strap on punishments are a surprise. He is in the fuck sling for maximum penetration . She buries her cock deep in his asshole making him take the entire length. Lexi grabs the sling and uses momentum to slide his ass up and down her shaft with little effort. Lexi enjoys training and punishing mens buttholes of America.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 1.14 GiB
Models: Lexi Sindel

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 12, 2020 4:13 pm
Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 1

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Masturbation
Runtime: 14 min 1 s

screenshot
Description: Bunny Colby is really upset that her Father remarried so soon. To make matters worse, now she has a new step brother, Dante Colle, that is her same age. Her Dad, Lance Hart, asks her to please be nice to him. Bunny immediately needs to let Dante know that she's in charge, and seduces him into letting her fuck him in the ass with a a strap on. She fucks him sweet and rough. It's clear she owns his ass now.

about video:

Size: 821 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 13, 2020 12:16 pm
Mistress Gitta

Genre: Femdom, Humilation, Domination, Bondage, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on
Runtime: 10 min 48 s

screenshot
Description: Lady Gitta fucks her slave from behind with her big strapon that is attached to her slender waist. Her blacks, lace catsuit looks dangerously beautiful on her greatbody and the whip in her hand looks evil too. When she doesn't find the behaviour of her fucked slave satisfying she uses her multiple tailed whip to teach him somemanners.

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 324 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Models: Mistress Gitta

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 14, 2020 3:06 am
Deep and Dry

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Mask, Pantyhose
Runtime: 8 min 54 s

screenshot
Description: This is one of My all time favourite clips to date.......... In the baking Spanish sun My slave as been chained up for streching. No words are required, I stalk up to My captured prey in silence. you can hear the click of My sharp heels on the cold tiles, My cock hard I walk straight into his hole. No lube, no easing open......straight in and to the point. he is spread open locked in heavy chains. As My cock fills him deep and dry, the only sound is of the slave struggling to catch his breath. The room is silent so it seems unnecessarily loud and desperate. Echoing off the walls his laboured breathing sets the tone for this fucking. Bra, fishnets, thigh highs and My favourite harness and My hardest cock is all I need to get the message across. I hold him by the throat as his body is spreadeagled on the bench. We look at each other, I feel him clenching on My cock and My eyes stare deep into his soul with all his secrets laid bare. he knows there is no escape, his short shallow breaths reflect his realisation and the slow monotonous clang of the chains grow louder which each thrust............... Erotic, sensual and so cruelly sadistic I speak almost in a whisper. Few words are needed, My hips speak for themselves as I push deeper than ever before............

about video:

Size: 1.23 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 14, 2020 5:54 pm
Anal Cavity Search

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Chastity, BDSM
Runtime: 17 min 42 s

screenshot
Description: Officer Deltore has a growing suspicion that her captive prisoner is smuggling something deep inside his ass. She spares no time and straps on her anal probing cock to find out if the bitch has anything to hide.

about video:

Size: 1.27 GiB
Models: Isabelle Deltore

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 15, 2020 3:34 am
Lena Paul - Paul Lena Love

Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, Fisting, Big Tits
Runtime: 41 min 24 s

screenshot
Description: Lena Paul is anally obsessed. She couldn't stop dreaming of being deep inside of Michaels Butthole from the moment she left. This time she has a HUGE strapon to do the major stretching. Watch her reach exstacy and she fills both of their wild desires.

about video:

Size: 1.55 GiB
Models: Lena Paul

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 15, 2020 8:26 am
Mistress Sabrina Fox

Genre: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, RedHead, High Heels, Corporal Punishmrnt, Toys, Strap-On, Anal
Runtime: 27 min 54 s

screenshot
Description: Mistress Sabrina has Her girl locked in the iron frame and beats his ass with a leather strap. She removes Her top to reveal Her big perfect natural breasts and beats him some more. She ties up his big balls and applies an electrical collar around them. She turns on the electricity until he is suffering and beats him more. She inserts a big blow up ass plug in him and pumps it up until he is filled. Now with the electricity in his balls and the ball in his ass he is spanked with no mercy. The girl gets to inhale the fragrent shoe of his Mistress before he gets a dildo shoved in his ass and vibrated. Wanting to loosen his ass up more, Mistress Sabrina drills it out with the ass fucking . His ass can take all She gives it and She is very pleased. She puts on a huge strap-on and fucks him up the ass to complete his training.

about video:

Date: 2011
Size: 739 MB
Models: Sabrina Fox

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Jan 15, 2020 11:24 pm
PEGGING For Sean Costin Compliments Victoria Hobbs Before He Returns The FAVOR. Muscle JOC!

Genre: Hardcore, pegging, strap on, muscles, tattoo, cumshot
Runtime: 32 min 51 s

screenshot
Description: Muscle jock Sean Costin is one of our most testosterone filled alpha males on our roster, but the roles flip slightly in this one. Our platinum blonde bombshell Victory Hobbs has one fantasy, to be on top and peg the fuck outta a big burly muscle man. Success.

about video:

Size: 1.17 GiB
Models: Sean Costin, Victoria Hobbs

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now