Author
LaryLil
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 05, 2019 2:01 am
Booty Burglars

Genre: Lesbian, Interracial, Sex Toys, Feature
Runtime: 31 min 1 s

screenshot
Description: Inside this mansion, the owner hides a secret treasure that both of these burglar goddesses want to get their hands on. Breaking their way in, they discover together that their shared pussies are the real treasures!

about video:

Size: 1.34 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MP4
Models: Audrey Royal & Sarah Banks

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 05, 2019 8:19 am
Brandi Loves Latex

Genre: Athletic, Big Tits, Blonde, Blouse, Body Suit, Boots, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Couples Fantasies, Enhanced, High Heels, Leather, Medium Skin, Outie Pussy, Piercing, Skirt, Stepmom, Tattoo, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Wife
Runtime: 31 min 8 s

screenshot
Description: Brandi Love is a model homemaker and pristine stepmother, but her stepson, Xander Corvus, is wildly attracted to her and wonders whether she has a more licentious side. While Brandi applies make-up and performs her morning toilette, her doting husband places a box containing a secret, sexy outfit under her bed, and after Brandi sends him off to work, she discovers the package. As Brandi tries on her new latex catusuit, Xander is able to enjoy an extended look at his stepmom's sexy alter ego.

about video:

Size: 1.38 GiB
Models: Brandi Love

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 06, 2019 9:06 am
Caroline Pierce - Caroline in Chastity Part 2

Genre: Fetish, Latex, Rubber
Runtime: 30 min 16 s

screenshot

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 1.09 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Models: Caroline Pierce

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 06, 2019 3:15 pm
Caroline Pierce Catsuit Catastrophe

Runtime: 25 min 43 s

screenshot

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 1.30 GiB
Models: Caroline Pierce

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 06, 2019 9:18 pm
Caroline Pierce, Cynth Icorn - Inflatable Cynth Icorn

Runtime: 19 min 1 s

screenshot

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 1.36 GiB
Models: Caroline Pierce & Cynth Icorn

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 07, 2019 3:23 am
Casey Kisses - Hot Blonde Casey Kisses Teaches Lesson In Humility Prick With Her Cock

Genre: TS Shemale Fucks / On Male, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Cock Worship, Feet, Latex, Male Sub, Role play, Straight, TS, Zapping
Runtime: 37 min 0 s

screenshot
Description: Tony Orlando thinks he's God's gift to women, bragging about how much pussy he gets to a friend on the phone. Turns out, Tony's not much of a gift at all. His secret dream is to be dominated like the little bitch he really is.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 406 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 08, 2019 4:38 pm
Double Dipping Maids

Genre: Shemale, Female, Dildo, Latex, Domination, Threesome, Mask.
Runtime: 21 min 44 s

screenshot

about video:

Date: 2019
Size: 833 MB
Models: Sasha De Sade

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 09, 2019 5:18 pm
Elise Graves, Miss Desire - High Shine

Genre: Latex, Fetish
Runtime: 26 min 17 s

screenshot
Description: In this video Elise puts Miss Desire into a highly polished vac-rack and pumps her down for our visual enjoyment. Once the air of the vac rack has been fully evacuated her red dildo becomes the center of attention. The visual is mind-blowing. Miss Desire becomes a shiny sexual object. Our minds become filled with erotic thoughts, images, and sexual desires. Lets watch as these two women explore their reflective desires! Earlier this year Elise Graves and I visited the studio of ReflectiveDesire.com in the North-West US. These folks specialize in highly reflective skin-tight latex stretched tightly on slender female bodies. As everyone knows, tight and shiny latex looks fantastic, which is why it has turned into such a world-wide fashion statement.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 789 MB
Models: Elise Graves, Miss Desire

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 09, 2019 11:36 pm
Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, Latex, Ball Gag, Stockings
Runtime: 20 min 1 s

screenshot
Description: Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's girlty girl-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber 24/7 so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

about video:

Size: 1.66 GiB
Models: Eliza Ibarra

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 10, 2019 12:06 pm
F*ck Me In Latex

Genre: Big tits, hardcore, blowjob, titty fuck, latex
Runtime: 24 min 14 s

screenshot
Description: No

about video:

Size: 915 MB
Models: Aletta Ocean

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 10, 2019 6:07 pm
Feel The Attraction

Genre: Latex,Big Tits,Shaved Pussy,Solo,Masturbation,Dildo
Runtime: 26 min 56 s

screenshot
Description: "Welcome to my universe," Latex Lucy seems to say to us in these pics and fetish XXX video. "Sit down and take out your cock. Watch me in my latex and tug on yourself.
"Imagine the surface of my body under my black shiny suit. Look at my lips sticking out and engulfing this scarlet toy. See yourself kneeling to kiss my feet in these outrageous heels. If you touch me, inhale me, you may become attracted to latex too, and become one of us...
"One of the Latex People! Don't resist it. Feel the attraction! It may seem alien at first, but you will grow quite comfy once you're in your own latex suit as well. Imagine your face in a mask like mine, your tongue lapping at my exposed titties and quim. Imagine wrapping your teeth around the end of my vibrator and plunging it back and forth into my hole. Imagine my green eyes watching you as you do it...
"Are you close to squirting now? Then you may be even closer to wanting your own latex too, and to sharing my unique language of lust!"

about video:

Date: 22.07.2014
Size: 1.54 GiB
Models: Latex Lucy

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 11, 2019 6:49 pm
Fisting the Furniture, Part 2

Genre: all sex, anal
Runtime: 20 min 17 s

screenshot

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 1.16 GiB
Models: Latex Lucy, Lucia Love

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 12, 2019 1:03 am
For You Eyes Only

Genre: Solo, masturbation, milf, lingerie, stockings
Runtime: 21 min 18 s

screenshot
Description: No

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 1.81 GiB
Models: Lara Latex

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 13, 2019 8:39 pm
I'm Sensitive

Genre: Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Body Suit, Boots, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Enhanced, Innie Pussy, Latex, Massage, Medium Skin, Oil, Tattoo, Work Fantasies
Runtime: 33 min 13 s

screenshot
Description: Nicolette is quite the sensitive person. So sensitive in fact that she can't handle skin to skin contact, it's just way too overwhelming for her! So why did she make an appointment with a massage therapist you may ask? Well, she has a plan for that. She's come prepared, decked out in a latex bodysuit. Her masseuse, JMac is stunned at first, but he is a professional and will work under any conditions! Once his hands glide over her luscious body, they soon find the only exposed skin that's showing. Nicolette tried to warn JMac that she wouldn't be responsible for what she might do once she's been aroused. Now he's going to find out!

about video:

Date: 2019
Size: 413 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Models: Nicolette Shea

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S
LaryLil
Added: Oct 14, 2019 2:45 am
I'm Sensitive

Genre: Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Body Suit, Boots, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Enhanced, Innie Pussy, Latex, Massage, Medium Skin, Oil, Work Fantasies
Runtime: 33 min 13 s

screenshot
Description: Nicolette is quite the sensitive person. So sensitive in fact that she can't handle skin to skin contact, it's just way too overwhelming for her! So why did she make an appointment with a massage therapist you may ask? Well, she has a plan for that. She's come prepared, decked out in a latex bodysuit. Her masseuse, JMac is stunned at first, but he is a professional and will work under any conditions! Once his hands glide over her luscious body, they soon find the only exposed skin that's showing. Nicolette tried to warn JMac that she wouldn't be responsible for what she might do once she's been aroused. Now he's going to find out!

about video:

Size: 762 MB
Models: Nicolette Shea

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download from K2S