Author
RikkiTikki
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 26, 2019 11:45 am
Hot Anal Sluts

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking
Models: Joanna Angel, Luna Star

screenshot
Description: Joanna Angel crawls across the floor on her hands and knees as Luna Star pulls the leash attached to the collar around Joanna's neck. Luna lifts her tight black dress and out pops her big beautiful bare ass. She grabs Joanna's head and shoves it into the crack of her sweet ass and Joanna licks Luna's asshole as Luna grinds on Joanna's face. Luna gets a double-sided metal toy and slides it into Joanna's hungry asshole. She flips Joanna over and spreads her legs. Luna grabs a clear acrylic toy and pops it in and out of Joanna's hole. Luna lifts Joanna up into a jackhammer position, folds a double-ended dildo in half, and double stuffs Joanna's pussy and ass and fucks her with it. Next, Luna grabs a "dick-on-a-stick" with a huge dildo attached to the end of it and plunges it deep into Joanna's asshole and swirls it around like a spoon in a witches cauldron. With Joanna's ass back in the air, Luna gets a big clear glass graduated toy and starts working into Joanna's stretched hole and fucks her with it up to the third ripple. After that, Luna bends Joanna over a padded saw horse and strap-on fucks her asshole deep with her fat cock. Luna gets The Slink and slides it inside Joanna's asshole right to the hilt and Joanna cums hard with a vibrator while Luna fucks her with the strange long toy. Next up for Joanna's stretched out hole is a large black graduated cone, and Luna gets it as far as Joanna can take it. Luna gets jealous of Joanna's asshole getting to have all the fun so Luna shoves a big clear butt-plug up her own ass and twerks her pussy and ass on Joanna's mouth until she cums. After that, Luna makes Joanna fuck her in the ass with all of the toys that Luna had used in hers.

Info file:
Size: 792 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 12 min
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 27, 2019 1:16 am
Nicole Love, Rebecca Black - Fistful Of Gape (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie
Models: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black

screenshot
Description: Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Info file:
Size: 945 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 22 min 55 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 28, 2019 4:28 am
MissMiseryXXX - Stretch And Gape My Little Pussy and Ass

Info video:
Genre: Daddys Girl, Gaping, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead
Models: MissMiseryXXX

screenshot
Description: Daddy and I stretch and gape my tight little pussy and asshole. Watch as daddy pounds and destroys my tight little holes and stretches them out for you to see deep inside my body!

Info file:
Size: 923 MB
Duration: 12 min 40 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 28, 2019 5:59 pm
Danielle Soul, Mia Evans - Fist In Cunt

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Fisting
Models: Danielle Soul, Mia Evans

screenshot
Description: Blonde beauty Danielle Soul has sexual knowledge beyond belief and she is happy to share that wisdom with the innocent Mia Evans. The black haired princess wants to know what it feels to have a fist inside her vagina and Danielle happily grants her wish.

Info file:
Size: 865 MB
Duration: 23 min 20 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 29, 2019 9:07 pm
Family Blue 06

Info video:
Genre: All sex, anal and double vaginal fisting, group
Models: Colette Sigma, Enora Stuart, Patty Rouge, Phenola Grandi, Raffaela Anderson

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 967 MB
Resolution: 384 x 480
Duration: 1 h 29 min
Format: AVI

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 30, 2019 10:35 am
MissMiseryXXX - Me and Daddy Fist My Pussy

Info video:
Genre: Daddys Girl, Face Fucking, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead

screenshot
Description: I love when Daddy stuffs his cock down my throat and his fist in my pussy. He always uses my little holes so good and stretches and gapes my little pussy so wide! He is such a good Daddy! Watch my little pussy get ruined in this hot video!

Info file:
Size: 329 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 41 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 01, 2019 12:01 am
Chloe Cherry, Christie Stevens - California Neighbors Do Anal! (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Lesbian, Anal Fingering, Rimming, Dildo, Toys, Anal Play, Buttplug, Anal Fisting
Models: Chloe Cherry, Christie Stevens

screenshot
Description: Everyone knows California neighbors do anal! Everyone except for Christie Stevens. Fresh from middle of the country, Christie is shocked to find her neighbor Chloe Cherry stripping in her backyard. Christie rushes over to let Chloe know that everyone walking by can see her, but Chloe isn't bothered. She's a California girl through and through, and she's excited to show her hot new neighbor how they do it in California. She helps Christie out of her dress and leads her inside for an introduction to California anal! Inside, Christie wiggles out of her panties and spreads her legs, revealing her perfect pink pussy. Chloe can't wait to get her mouth on a fresh pussy. As she licks Christie's pussy, she slowly slides her fingers into Christie's tight asshole. Christie moans as Chloe's tongue and fingers work their magic. Chloe pushes a plug in Christie's ass and then it's Christie's turn to return the favor. She tastes her first California pussy and teases her new neighbor's ass with a plug. All this foreplay has Christie hooked. Seeing all Chloe's toys, she asks if they can try other toys and Chloe is more than happy to share. She spreads Christie's cheeks and watches as her neighbor's ass swallows a fat glass plug. Once the plug is in, Chloe licks the opening of Christie's tight hole as it clenches down around the plug. These two hot babes take turns cumming on a variety of plugs as they tease each other. Next, Christie sets her sights on bigger toys. She pushes a fat black dildo into Chloe's ass and fucks her to orgasm. Chloe moans as her neighbor fucks her tight ass. She then puts another anal toy on the floor and bounces on it as Christie tells her what an anal girl she is for splitting her asshole open for her new neighbor. Then it's Christie's turn to get fucked. Chloe fucks Christie's ass with a fat cock. Christie cums hard as Chloe fucks her relentlessly. Finally, Chloe gets Christie to fill her ass with as much of her hand as she can fit. Christie gets most of her fist in and works it in and out of Chloe's tight ass as Chloe cums over and over again.

Info file:
Size: 562 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 51 min 16 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 03, 2019 7:23 pm
Sadic anal fisting (22.09.2017)

Info video:
Date: 22.09.2017
Genre: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Fisting, Gape, MILFs
Models: ArgenDana

screenshot
Description: ___

Info file:
Size: 483 MB
Duration: 9 min 7 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 04, 2019 8:50 am
Tight Cunts Stretched

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Dildo / Fisting, Russian

screenshot
Description: Diora and Lusi look sexy dressed in black lingerie sets as they model their lithe, yummy bodies in a naughty lesbian scene. They don't bother with much foreplay since this is all about stretching their tight, pretty pussies with massive dildos. The fucking is incredible and both chicks get a chance to wear a strapon and bang the other.

Info file:
Size: 432 MB
Resolution: 406 x 720
Duration: 28 min 6 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 05, 2019 11:56 am
Nesty, Lilit Sweet - Fist My Pussy

Info video:
Models: Nesty, Lilit Sweet

screenshot
Description: Natural babes Lilit and Nesty have hot lesbian sex. Lilit slowly fingers Nesty's soaking wet pussy before putting her whole fist inside of her. Nesty moans in pleasure while Lilit fists her wet pussy.

Info file:
Size: 973 MB
Duration: 21 min 39 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm
MissMiseryXXX - Anal Training: DAY 1

Info video:
Genre: Fisting, Anal, Double Anal, Redhead, Daddys Girl

screenshot
Description: Daddy says I am a big girl now and need to be able to take BIG things in my tight little ass. So today we started Anal Training! <3<3<3 I am so excited to feel Daddy stretching me and stuffing my little asshole. Filling me with his big cock, his big fist and his big toys as deep and hard as possible! Why don't you just go take a look for yourself <3 Double Anal 4 Fingers - Almost 5

Info file:
Size: 297 MB
Duration: 28 min 37 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 08, 2019 7:40 am
ArgenDana - Ultra Gape &amp; Rose

Info video:
Genre: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

screenshot
Description: Extreme Gape

Info file:
Size: 521 MB
Duration: 15 min 30 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 08, 2019 9:05 pm
BAM DILDO AND EXTREME ANAL FISTING (26.09.2017)

Info video:
Date: 26.09.2017
Genre: Anal Play, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, MILFs
Models: ArgenDana

screenshot
Description: ___

Info file:
Size: 183 MB
Duration: 13 min 16 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 09, 2019 10:31 am
Minnie Manga &amp; Frida Sante

Info video:

screenshot
Description: Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Info file:
Size: 487 MB
Duration: 23 min 56 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 10, 2019 12:07 am
Triple Anal Fisting with Lady Kestler &amp; NikkiCurly - 23.11.2017

Info video:
Genre: 3Some, DAF, TAF, Lesbi, Prolapse

screenshot
Description: dgg-23.11.2017 - Triple Anal Fisting with Lady Kestler & NikkiCurly.

Info file:
Size: 251 MB
Duration: 8 min 21 s
Format: Flash Video

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File