Author
LadyMelissaXXX
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 17, 2019 9:34 pm
screenshot

Fuck Slave Shouts Like on a Spit / Fick Sklavin Schreit Wie am Spiess - JackyLawless

- So a new dominant fetish week starts with a blast !! I have invited a Ficksklavin and they get it off really !! Humiliation of the hard but horny strain. First, I play a bit with my new Fickstuck and miss her a few really beating and then I let them fuck hard by and have my boots on her head, or push him with his hands in the ground !! I've never heard anyone scream like that but the mix of extremely hard fucking and punches caught her right where I wanted her !!!

- So eine neue Dominante Fetish Woche beginnt mit einem Knaller!! Den ich habe mir eine Ficksklavin eingeladen und die kriegt es so richtig ab!! Erniedrigung von der harten ,aber geilen Sorte. Erst spiele ich ein bi?chen mit meinem neuen Fickstuck und verpasse ihr ein paar richtig Schlage und dann lasse ich sie knallhart durch ficken und habe meinen Stiefel auf ihrem Kopf,oder drucke ihn mit Handen in den Boden!! Ich habe noch nie jemanden so schreien gehort aber die Mischung aus extrem harten ficken und schlagen hat sie genau da erwischt wo ich sie haben wollte!!!

File name: Latex 0888 Fuck Slave Shouts Like on a Spit
File Size : 189 MB
Runtime : 8 min 47 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b9e7a32e0cf67/Latex_0888_Fuck_Slave_Shouts_Like_on_a_Spit.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: Apr 19, 2019 9:41 pm
screenshot

I want your juice in my hands / Ich Will Deinen Saft in Meinen Haenden - JackyLawless

- I'll tell you exactly where you're allowed to squirt! Is it on my hot big lips or on my big tits ??? But it can also be my horny tight cunt or my horny big ass ?? I'll tell you exactly and I'll tell you when and then I want everything in there is your horny sack in it !!! Listen, I count down and you shoot me all your hot hot juice in my hot claw hands! Oh so much !!! Well, you did that !!!!

- Ich sage dir genau wo du hin spritzen darfst!!Ist es auf meine geilen dicken Lippen oder auf meine gro?en Titten??? Es kann aber auch meine geile enge Fotze sein oder mein geiler dicker Arsch?? Ich sage es dir genau und ich sage dir wann und dann will ich alles was in deinem geile Sack drin ist!!!Horst du,ich zahle runter und du schie?t mir deinen ganzen geilen warmen Saft in meine geilen Krallenhande!!!Oh so viel!!!Gut hast du das gemacht!!!!

File name: Latex 0897 I want your juice in my hands
File Size : 100 MB
Runtime : 4 min 42 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2e5b4d5ffc496/Latex_0897_I_want_your_juice_in_my_hands.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: Apr 20, 2019 6:38 pm
screenshot

FetClip96 - Festish Diva Nadja

- Today you see Festish Diva Nadja in the elegantly dominant leather business outfit. She wears a tight black pencil leather skirt a transparent noble blouse and long skin-tight black leather gloves. Needless to say, the lady wears matching genuine seamed nylons and a black leather pumps with 14cm high stiletto heels To make the noble Kost perfektm perfect, you wear a massive designer necklace and mobile bag with skull rings. Private Fetish Clip No.96: Today you can see Fetish Diva Nadja in an elegant dominant leather business outfit. She's wearing a skinny-tight black leather pencil skirt and a sheer blouse elegant skintight black long leathergloves.Of course the lady wears matching genuine seamed nylons 5 inch stiletto heels.To complete the perfect she-wears costume with a massive designer necklace and a mobile bag with skull rings.

- Heute seht ihr Festish Diva Nadja im elegant dominanten Lederbusiness Outfit.Sie Tr gt einen knallengen schwarzen Bleistiftlederrock eine durchsichtige edle Bluse und lange hautenge schwarze Lederhandschuhe.Nat rlich tr gt die Lady dazu passende echte Nahtnylons und einen schwarzen Lederpumps mit 14cm hohen Stilettoabsatz.Um das edle Kost m perfekt zu gestalten tr gt Sie dazu eine massive Designerhalskette und Handybag mit Totenkopfringen. Private Fetishclip No.96: Today you can see Fetish Diva Nadja in an elegant dominant leather business outfit.She's wearing a skin-tight black leather pencil skirt and a transparent blouse elegant skintight black long leathergloves.Of course the lady wears matching genuine seamed nylons and black leather pumps with 5,5 inch stilettoheels.To complete the perfect noble costume she wears an massive designer necklace and handybag with skull rings.

File name: Latex 0899 FetClip96
File Size : 360 MB
Runtime : 8 min 17 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/194d96ce18aa2/Latex_0899_FetClip96.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: Apr 23, 2019 7:03 am
screenshot

FetClip103 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- Today you see me dressed completely in a black leather outfit in biker style.To do I wear the matching black designer over knee boots with 14cm high pencil abs.Private fetish clip No.103: Today Fetish Diva Nadja is completely dressed in an absolutely sexy black leather biker outfit.

- Heute seht ihr mich komplett gekleidet in einem schwarzen Lederoutfit im Bikerstyle.Dazu trage ich die passenden schwarzen Designer Overkneestiefel mit 14cm hohen Bleistiftabs tzen.Private fetishclip No.103:Today Fetish Diva Nadja is completely dressed in an absolutely sexy black leather bikeroutfit.

File name: Latex 0908 FetClip103
File Size : 324 MB
Runtime : 7 min 28 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5a1ac546c601c/Latex_0908_FetClip103.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: Apr 24, 2019 8:35 am
screenshot

Catsuit Ass Worship - Whores_are_us

Today ive got my sexy skin tight catsuit on and im going to let you worship my ass in it as I know it makes you so weak you cant resist so get on your knees and get ready to worship my ass

File name: Latex 0912 Catsuit Ass Worship
File Size : 251 MB
Runtime : 6 min 4 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/de929c644e81e/Latex_0912_Catsuit_Ass_Worship.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: Apr 26, 2019 4:11 pm
screenshot

Jess And Imogen Rip You Off - Whores_are_us

Me and imogen are her today to rip you off after all its what you deserve your nothing but a loser and losers must be ripped off

File name: Latex 0920 Jess And Imogen Rip You Off
File Size : 127 MB
Runtime : 3 min 10 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/145394a1b8611/Latex_0920_Jess_And_Imogen_Rip_You_Off.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 01, 2019 9:46 pm
screenshot

FetClip105 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- Private fetish clip No.105: Today you see Fetish Diva Nadja in a skin-tight noble mint green leather costume. She wears a tight leather leggings, a leather top and the matching leather jacket. She wears black overknee boots with 14cm high pencil heels and skin-tight black leather gloves. Private fetish clip No.105: Today you see fetish diva nadja in an elegant mint green leather outfit.She wears a skintight leather leggings, a leather top and the matching leatherjacket.So she wears black thigh high boots with 5,5inch high stiletto heels and skintight black leathergloves.

- Fetischclip privat Nr.105: Heute seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem hautengen edlen mintgr nen Lederkost m.Sie tr gt eine knallenge Lederleggings,ein Ledertop und dar ber die passende Lederjacke.Dazu tr gt sie schwarze Overknee-Stiefel mit 14cm hohen Bleistiftabs tzen und hautenge schwarze Lederhandschuhe. Private fetishclip No.105:Today you see fetish diva nadja in an elegant mint green leatheroutfit.She wears a skintight leather leggings,a leather top and the matching leatherjacket.Also she wears black overknee boots with 5,5inch high stiletto heels and skintight black leathergloves.

File name: Latex 0929 FetClip105
File Size : 338 MB
Runtime : 7 min 47 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ad0de12a9f989/Latex_0929_FetClip105.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 01, 2019 9:50 pm
screenshot

Fetclip107 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- Fetishclip private Nr.107: Today you see Fetish Diva Nadja in a mega hot leather outfit. She wears an ultra-short black mini skirt, a tightly laced, breathtaking reptile-style corset, and black patent leather gloves. She wears black stockings with seams and a black pumps with 16cm high Stiletto heels.

- Fetishclip privat Nr.107: Heute seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem megaheißen Lederoutfit. Sie trägt einen ultrakurzen schwarzen Minilederrock, ein streng geschnürtes atemberaubendes Korsett mit Reptilmuster und schwarze echte Lackleder Handschuhe. Dazu trägt Sie schwarze halterlose Strümpfe mit Naht und einen schwarzen Pumps mit16cm hohen Stilettoabsätzen.

File name: Latex 0930 Fetclip107
File Size : 268 MB
Runtime : 6 min 10 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2ccc4baa557dc/Latex_0930_Fetclip107.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 02, 2019 8:43 pm
screenshot

White drops on black rubber - XOZT

She is ready for her ordeal. Her body is totally encased in tight black latex catsuit, she is completely blindfolded by the hood with no eyes openings. She feels as the leash attached to her collar tugs her somewhere, then heavy hand of the Master orders her to kneel. She knows what will happen further, and opens her mouth awaiting His cock. And yes, it penetrates the round mouth hole, and she starts to lick and suck it as a good whore. She feels as it got bigger, swollen in her mouth. Master pulls it out and next she senses His latexclad fingers start teasing her wet pussy, penetrating deep inside her. It's sweet and tempting, but she needs more, and finally Master enter her from behind and starts to fuck her hard with long slow strokes... When everything was over, He left His white thick cum as a sign of His ownership on the shiny smooth surface of her suit...

File name: Latex 0936 White drops on black rubber
File Size : 544 MB
Runtime : 9 min 2 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/af2b8145f69bd/Latex_0936_White_drops_on_black_rubber.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 08, 2019 9:22 pm
screenshot

At her latex feet - XOZT

Small feet in high heels boots. Small ass in a tight white latex catsuit. And excited Master ready to kiss small feet of Rubberbitch. But it will be even more thrilling if the feet are still in boots. To sit at her latex feet, to see how her desire is awakening, to feel her legs on your shoulders and a heel in your mouth. French kiss can be so different. Orgasm can be so strong. High heels can be so sweet if you can risk to try them.

File name: Latex 0967 At her latex feet
File Size : 320 MB
Runtime : 5 min 19 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/da64f54c4ab25/Latex_0967_At_her_latex_feet.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 09, 2019 9:42 pm
screenshot

BAD TO THE BONDAGE Part 1 - Miss K

A rubber lusting latex girl known as Miss K stands in waiting for her initial beat down at the Rubb3r and B0ndage facility. She is restrained at her wrists and ankles by cuffs and chains. Her bondage leaves her feet throbbing while standing on her platform fetish high heels with aching arms raised involuntarily above her head. When her master walks in he goes right to work on finger fucking her mouth while rubbing out her pussy. Miss K moans and groans with pleasure and lust but is soon after gagged, flogged and then spanked on the ass as punishment. She is helpless to remove herself from her predicament so she must play her masters game. Her master is also clad heavily in rubber for her visual pleasure but he torments her further by beating on her sore ass. He continues to play mind-fuck Q&A games that offer Miss K nothing but more pain and suffering. Although not a broken slave, she pulses for her master to grip and grope at her pussy some more. He steadily teaches her what it means to be bad to the bondage. He eventually tires of her. Her master leaves her helpless, bound in the dark and in waiting once again.

File name: Latex 0976 BAD TO THE BONDAGE PART 1
File Size : 427 MB
Runtime :

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0bba9e2bafde4/Latex_0976_BAD_TO_THE_BONDAGE_PART_1.flv

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 09, 2019 9:44 pm
screenshot

BAD TO THE BONDAGE Part 2 - Miss K

In part 2 of Bad to The Bondage, our rubber girl is still dressed to impress in her finest black latex. She remains encased in latex and hooded in rubber. Her rubber covered feet are adorned in sexy high heel shoes. Dalton from Serious Bondage addresses the bondage duties and gets Miss K to assume the rear entry position. Her torso is strapped to the bondage horse, her neck tied off with rope and wrists secured. After being gagged and bent over a bondage horse she is secured with heavy leather straps so that she cannot move. Her waiting and wanting wet pussy is revealed and she is ready for her master to go to work on her. In part two of this update, getting bad to the bondage just keeps getting better.

File name: Latex 0977 BAD TO THE BONDAGE PART 2
File Size : 772 MB
Runtime : 28 min 4 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/14bc8f179b626/Latex_0977_BAD_TO_THE_BONDAGE_PART_2.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 11, 2019 10:06 pm
screenshot

Cock Sucking in the Black Latex Dress - AnnDarcy

File name: Latex 0986 Cock Sucking in the Black Latex Dress
File Size : 424 MB
Runtime : 10 min 59 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/973bc39372b95/Latex_0986_Cock_Sucking_in_the_Black_Latex_Dress.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 12, 2019 10:08 pm
screenshot

Lucy Takes Control - LatexLucy

This time I guide my hot rubber guy to the bondage bench where I strap him down and tease him. I also get a bit carried away and decide to whip his cock with a riding crop.I play with his perfect cock with my hands, mouth and tongue until he cannot take anymore. leaving hot cum all over my rubber face!!

File name: Latex 0989 Lucy Takes Control
File Size : 367 MB
Runtime : 9 min 39 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c52d1fc4ca17a/Latex_0989_Lucy_Takes_Control.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX
Added: May 17, 2019 9:17 am