Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 20, 2022 3:04 am
Anna Bell Peaks - My Step-Mom Is A Slut

screenshot

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Big tits, Tattoo

Part 1

Step-Mom is going out tonight AGAIN dressed like a slut! I'm so sick of it. Her dress is so short, you can see her ass. The top part is see through and you can see her tits! So when she says bye to me, I just say whatever. She comes over and starts talking to me, asking what's wrong. When I tell her the way she dresses makes me uncomfortable, she realizes there's one specific part of me that's is uncomfortable, and she points it out. She starts rubbing my leg, talking to me about urges and points out that I have an erection! The weird part is, she's practically drooling over it when she realizes it's there. Then she says maybe she doesn't need to go out. I guess she found what she needed right here.

Part 2

My Step-Mom is being so loud, I can hear her from the other room moaning and talking to someone, but no one is talking back. When I decide to see what's going on, I realize her door is open a little bit and I see her on her bed... talking to a camera! Taking her clothes off! Touching herself! And the things she's saying, she's talking to the camera as if it's... me. Then she starts shoving this glass dildo in and out of her pussy. I can't even take it anymore, watching her is making me rock hard and I need her again! When I come in, she tells me I'm a bad boy, and she's been watching me watch her for a long time..

screenshot

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:30:06
Size: 690.24 MB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/75b3ec2ab370c/Anna_Bell_Peaks_-_My_Step-Mom_Is_A_Slut.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 20, 2022 2:59 am
Cat Coxx / Cat-Coxx - Always horny stepmother ... I fuck the junior in front of his eyes

screenshot

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, German, Tattoo

screenshot

Am I going too far?? When the old man is out of the house, I put on my suspenders to seduce the stepson! After all, his young cock is much bigger and hornier than the old one's! But oops this time the sack comes home earlier and is happy when he sees me dressed up like that haha he thinks this is for him ?? Never you loser !! But while he's there, he can have a look at what a horny cock his stepson has! Let me fuck you bare but the best comes last! The old man gets the sperm, he can lick off the juice from Junior for me! The cunt fucked by! Is that too mean!! Have I been too bold !! Or would you like that too?

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Duration: 00:09:38
Size: 203.84 MB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/0461d78827ab8/Always_horny_stepmother.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 19, 2022 8:55 am
Ashley Fires - Jerk It For Your Step Daughters

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy

Your Step Daughters are Hot! You have lus after them since you met their step-mother. They are constantly teasing you with glimpses of their tight little bodies and grinding their firm tits on you when ever they hug you. You suspec for a while now that something inappropriately sexual was going on between your two hot stepdaughters. They are always together, and way too nice to each other to be normal. Tonight their step-mom is away. You decide this will be the night you catch them in the act. After dinner you tell them that you are tired and going to bed early. Instead of going to bed you hide out in their bathroom and wai for something to happen...

You are about to give up, when you hear what sounds like kissing coming from the other room. You peer through a crack in the door, and there they are, just as you had dreamed of, wearing shear nighties, kissing and making out on the bed! As you stand there watching them kissing your cock hardens. How far will the go? Your older Step Step-Daughter is the more dominant one, and she motions the younger step-sister to get on top of her in a 69 position. She peals back her younger sisters nighty revieling her tight pink pussy. As her young tongue probes the virgin pussy, you creep into the room to get a closer look. As they are chainging positions, your Step Daughters notice you watching them with a raiging hard on and your hand in your pants! Frightened at first, the girls decide, that if you dont tell step-mom, they wont. Now since you got to see them getting it on, they want to see you stroke it for them...

File Info
Duration: 00:09:00
Size: 399.94 MB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/6682a1fb30eef/Jerk_It_For_Your_Step_Daughters.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 19, 2022 8:12 am
Lisa Sack - Blowjob for subver stepbrother

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, German

We had no storms all day and were alone .. you get stupid ideas hehe .. my stepbrother and I always have such a ritual as soon as we are alone .. then it gets really hot .. he already gave me a day before that he hadn't put one away for about 2 weeks ... so we took the opportunity immediately and I gave my stepbrother a wet, hot drooling blowjob until he suddenly spits full in my mouth cunt .. hehe .. then I made a few sperm bubbles

File Info
Duration: 00:04:40
Size: 66.5 MB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/960c6383fccb4/Blowjob_for_subver_stepbrother.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 19, 2022 8:10 am
Lisa Sack - Latex Fantasy Stepbrother's Secret Preference

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, German

Stepbrothers were horny again and ordered me to fuck....I should surprise him in a horny outfit...oh yeah I can do that....I presen him my latex dress, fishnet stockings and my boots...hihi He liked it and wan to get it right away...I sucked his cock really hard....with a lot of spit, it ran down my tits....then I spread my legs and let myself be pushed nicely... .I stretched out my ass to my stepbrother...he fucked doggy in the cunt hole...really cool deep....at the end there were a few bumps from the side into the cunt hehe and then there was a hot cumshot on the wet one fucked cunt .... horny ...

File Info
Duration: 00:08:59
Size: 151.21 MB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/20865618796f6/Lisa_Sack_-_Latex_Fantasy_Stepbrothers_Secret_Preference.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 19, 2022 8:06 am
Missy Luv - HEARTBROKEN STEP-DAUGHTER HD 1080p

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy, POV

Your poor step-daughter Missy is heart-broken. She thinks that nobody loves her so, just to get some attention, she shares naked photos on social media. When you learn about this, you scold and this is when she admits that her boyfriend broke up with her. The reason? She didn't know how to give a head. You feel sorry for the girl, so you decide you teach her a thing or two so she doesn't get into this situation again.

File Info
Duration: 00:20:24
Size: 610.42 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/o28vs85njg21/HEARTBROKEN_STEP-DAUGHTER.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/7fc164ada5c64/HEARTBROKEN_STEP-DAUGHTER.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 19, 2022 8:02 am
Anainda - FAMILY TRAINING HD 1080p

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy, POV

You enjoy solitude, the fact that the house is all yours. Or so you think until your gorgeous step-daughter Anainda shows up to interrupt you in your training. She is bored and horny, so she decides to invite you to a different type of family training. something that involves a lot of cardio movement and even more pleasure. What a naughty girl!

File Info
Duration: 00:15:44
Size: 470.83 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/uzqfr1caiaas/Anainda_-_FAMILY_TRAINING.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/5d98ca4946e99/Anainda_-_FAMILY_TRAINING.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 19, 2022 8:00 am
Gina Gerson - THE NEW STEP-DADDY

screenshot

screenshot

You recently got married and by your wife you inheri step-daughters as well. The youngest, Gina is your favorite (but don't tell the others, right?), and she loves being your spoiled little step-daughter. If you are nice to her, she'll definitely be very nice to you as well. She loves her new step-daddy, you know? And she wants to keep you satisfied, so she can also get whatever she wants from you. The sweetest deal ever, isn't it?

File Info
Duration: 00:22:40
Size: 678.03 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/by6awktewd0k/Gina_Gerson_-_THE_NEW_STEP-DADDY.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/726ac15d086c1/Gina_Gerson_-_THE_NEW_STEP-DADDY.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 18, 2022 2:58 pm
Lacey Lennon and Athena Faris - Step-Dad, I want you to fuck my Friend - 1080p

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Description:

My step-daughter Lacey has her INSANELY hot friend Athena napping over. They always find reasons to come out in the living room in there "comfy clothes" that shows off how amazing and perfect their bodies are. Girls did NOT look like that when I was their age. I shouldn't even notice how how gorgeous my step-daughter is, but it it's hard not too.

I am in bed, struggling to fall resting, and then Lacey and Athena just barge in. Jesus! I was half about to jerk off to take the edge off and now the girls are in my room in their panties. Fuck! And Lacey starts being pretty bold. Oh My God! She wants me to fuck Athena, she wants to watch, she wants to join in!

So "my girls" as they call themselves now have become little slut brats/ They want constant attention, and just want to be bad! They come in ready for me to take them to the mall, and then, just can't help themselves. I can't hide my reactions. A guy my age, with two insatiable HOT slutty girls wanting it all the time. I know one of them is my step-daughter, but Lacey seems VERY sure of what she wants, and, we've always been close. We just have to keep this all a secret

File Info
Duration: 00:37:55
Size: 1.66 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/td7t0ljqbxbp/Want_You_To_Fuck_My_Friend.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/fad0ddb02f969/Want_You_To_Fuck_My_Friend.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 18, 2022 1:05 pm
Armani Black - Armanis Penalty - 18-12-22

screenshot

Alex isn't visiting home enough, and his stepmom, Armani, is livid. She tells Alex she's been so lonely and that he needs to start coming home more, or there will be penalties. When Alex seems confused, she shows him exactly what the repercussions look like. She has Alex play with her pussy until she is completely satisfied. When Alex fails to visit home again, Armani has to up the penalty price and has Alex fuck her hard.

File Info
Duration: 00:49:30
Size: 1.42 GB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/2c0ec58fed753/P3rvm0m.18-12-22.Armani.Black.Armanis.Penalty.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 18, 2022 12:59 am
Sydney Harwin - Mommy Dominates You

screenshot

Category: Asshole Fetish, Femdom POV, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

This custom video contains POV ass and pussy licking/ POV sex/ POV spitting on face/ POV spanking and scratching / dirty talk / slave/mommy fetish. Mommy really makes you her little fuck toy in this video

File Info
Duration: 00:15:46
Size: 392.18 MB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/c100558e91b64/Mommy_Dominates_You.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 18, 2022 12:53 am
Ellie Skyes - The Cheerleader: Daddy x Daughter Movie

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Cheerleaders, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Kink, Teens (18+)

My first ever Short Movie with all the juicy taboo smut your heart desires from your sweet daughter Ellie! You are focused on your work when suddenly a knock at your office door breaks your concentration. Your daughter must've just got home from school. You permit her to come in as you ask her how school was. She seems to have something she needs to spit out to you as you see the papers in her hands. Did she fail a test? No, she wants to join an extra-curricular activity. What could it be this time? Last time she tried to join the swim team and begged to be taken out.. You tell her to spit out the information she is begging you to say yes to.. She wants to be a cheerleader. Your instinct is to say no but, then you look at your daughter's sweet face.. And then that's when your mind starts to wonder.. Having a cheerleader daughter in those hot uniforms walking around all over the house. The exposing poses she would be practicing at home.. Always seeing up her skirt and getting a peek of something a father isn't supposed to.. It's too tempting not to say yes. So you agree.. but, only if she does the thing with her mouth that daddy really likes. Your daughter is so sweet but, she is so dirty the way she gives you head. She is a very good girl for daddy. You reward your daughter with a facial and now it's time to sign those papers. She is so giddy! That night, you can't rest. You faintly hear your daughter calling for you.. you think you are only imagining it but, it continues to get more and more loud. You check in on your daughter to see her touching herself in her bed. You are shocked but, also turned on. She is thinking of her daddy.. That's when she sees you and is alarmed. You are stern and tell her that you both will talk in the morning. The next day your daughter hesitantly knocks on your door as you tell her to come in. Before you can speak she profusely apologizes and says it wont happen again. But, father knows best.. You know it will happen again, so you tell her that you can show her how to control those 'bad girl' urges. She needs to come to daddy to get fucked. You know its wrong and she knows its wrong too. You both don't care though. It feels too good being together. You reward your daughter with her first creampie and ask if she feels better now after having those bad girl urges. She is happy to finally feel relieved all because of the help from her daddy! A day or so passes when you decide to check how your daughter is feeling about the try-outs. You can tell she is very nervous and expresses that she might not be flexible enough. You are more than happy to show your daughter a few stretches that will help her become more flexible before her try-outs. You tell her she will need to do them without panties so she can have more mobility. She practices these stretches as you see all the way up your daughter's skirt. You know what you are doing you filthy perv.. You couldn't help but, to see up your own daughter's skirt. It is finally the day of your daughter's try-outs.. You watch the clock with anticipation for your daughter to come home. Will she make it as a cheerleader? Will your dirty fantasies come true? That's when you hear a knock on your office door. She is finally home.. And she has a surprise. She opens the door and you are gree with a big smile and the hottest cheer uniform you have ever seen. She made it in. And your daughter wants to celebrate. Ice cream perhaps? No, she wants to celebrate a different way with daddy. She has those bad-girl urges. You are about to make that uniform so dirty with cum-stains before your daughter has the chance to cheer in her uniform. Your daughter happily gets on her knees and sucks that cock like a lollipop. She uses her own sweaty panties to rub your boner until you can't take it and bust all over her face. The fun isn't over yet though. Daddy has a huge boner still for his own cheerleader daughter. She takes your cock in her holes like a true cheerleader slut. You leave that cheerleader with a beautiful dripping creampie that doesn't seem to end even after she gets up and puts back on her panties. She is going to be the dirtiest cheerleader in her school.

TAGS: Daddy x Daughter, Kink, Taboo, Barely Legal, Teen (18+), Panties, Panty Fetish, Cream Pie, Daddy Roleplay, Daddy's Girl, Dirty Talking, Virtual Sex, Upskirt, POV, POV Sex, POV Blowjob, Family, Facial, Cheerleader ** All performers are 18+ and are depicting 18+ year olds**

File Info
Duration: 00:55:41
Size: 4.16 GB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/70c869e32895b/The_Cheerleader_Daddy_x_Daughter_Movi.mp4.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/48458fd999067/The_Cheerleader_Daddy_x_Daughter_Movi.mp4.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/8b978f38e765c/The_Cheerleader_Daddy_x_Daughter_Movi.mp4.part3.rar
srv13
Added: Dec 17, 2022 5:56 am
Natasha Nice and Kenzie Love - Christmas Party - 12/16/2022

screenshot

Kenzie, and her stepson Josh get their house ready for their Christmas party before their guests Natasha and Mike arrive. Mike is dressed as Santa and putting gifts under the tree while Natasha is criticizing Kenzie's decorations. A bit later, Mike heads over to the kitchen to make a work phone call, so Kenzie follows and starts coming on to him. She can tell Santa's cock is hard so she gets to her knees and starts sucking!

File Info
Duration: 00:43:30
Size: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/eed84f0bf32ae/Mylf0fthem0nth.16-12-22.Natasha.Nice.And.Kenzie.Love.Christmas.Party.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 17, 2022 5:50 am
Never Taunt Him with Mae Milano

screenshot

Mae learns that her stepbrother Conor is trying to prove to his ex and everybody that he's not a sex addict by abstaining from having sex and masturbating for 40 days. This makes her wanna tease him so badly to the point where she gets on her knees and starts sucking him. Later, Mae sneaks into his bed and undresses, claiming that she doesn't like to sleep with clothes on! Conor can only resist for so long before his cock is slipping into her eager pussy!

File Info
Duration: 00:46:25
Size: 1.81 GB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/5d188d97bb633/Sisl0v3sme.16-12-22.Mae.Milano.Never.Taunt.Him.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 17, 2022 5:40 am
My Stepmom Needs My Hot Load - S1:E9 - Dec 16, 2022

screenshot

Sofia Lee just loves to masturbate. Now that she's married, she still takes every opportunity to pop those giant titties out and diddle her cream filled cooter around the house. She wants to get pregnant, so she makes sure to keep her sex drive nice and strong. When this month's pregnancy test comes back negative, Sofia decides that she's had enough of her new husband's weak swimmers. She wants her young buck of a stepson, Stanley Johnson.

When Sofia knows Stanley will be arriving home at any time, she dolls herself up in lingerie and then lays herself out on the living room couch to bang herself with a big dildo. Stanley walks out and sees his stepmommy in all her glory. He puts up some token resistance, but the minute Sofia cups her hand around his hardon and squeezes, he's lost. Sinking onto her knees, Sofia opens up to guzzle the dick in a deep throat BJ that assures Stanley will do anything she wants, especially make babies with her.

Pushing Stanley to the sofa, Sofia smothers him with her big titties as she rides the D in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. Then she gets on her knees to take him in doggy. She spoons with Stanley so he can make her moan one last time before they get down to babymaking business. Then Sofia lays on her back legs spread wide and squeals in delight as Stanley fills her with all his little swimmers in a big fat creampie.

screenshot

File Info
Duration: 00:36:41
Size: 1.95 GB

screenshot

Download

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/50052f375a905/Momw%40ntscre%40mpie.16-12-22.Sofia.Lee.My.Stepmom.Needs.My.Hot.Load.mp4