Author
holden13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 27, 2024 8:36 am
Angelique Kithos - Super Kithos: Warehouse Strict Bondage FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

Super Kithos, the fearless superheroine with extraordinary powers, was having her afternoon tea when she spotted a meeting between a potentially corrupt official and a notorious crime syndicate. Determined to bring justice, she used her x-ray vision to peer into the warehouse. This calls for Super Kithos to investigate the suspicious activity! However, her powers started to wane as she realized the malevolent green kryptonite hidden in the room was sapping her strength. Despite her valiant effort, Super Kithos was ultimately captured, her indomitable spirit undiminished, as she wriggled and struggled, vowing to escape and expose the darkness that threatened her beloved city.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:23
Size: 373 Mb

https://filejoker.net/5coie8p5wucv/limp_-_12431_Angelique_Kithos_Super_Kithos_Warehouse_Strict_Bondage.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 10:24 am
Taylor Made Fetish Ashlynn Evil - Psychologist Mesmerizes FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

Oh, hey! I'm so glad to see you back for another therapy-fantasy session. Okay well let's get started. I've been giving your case some thought, and I think I came up with a mesmerizing method to help you. Keep your eye on this pocket-watch. Let it take over you.. over your mind.. completely. Fall under it's spell, and let it take you to a place beyond your conscious mind, where I'm in complete control.

Your issue is, you're a pathetic man, and have an inflated ego to match. A sense of self-worth that needs to be destroyed. This is the only way to rid you of this burden. I will devour you whole, physically, and spiritually. In this space where no one else can reach us, I'll consume you. You'll realize what a small, insignificant, speck of dust you are. You will feel everything and endure all the pain and suffering as I absorb you're essence. This will make me more powerful and superior to all men.. You're not the first, and you won't be the last!

Duration: 00:11:36
Size: 696 Mb

https://filejoker.net/4ar4or9bqjbz/limp_-_12432_Taylor_Made_Fetish_Ashlynn_Evil_Psychologist_Mesmerizes.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 11:11 am
The GOLDY rush - Succubus Will Drain You and Will Get Every Last Drop of Your Manhood Energy JOI FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

Put your hand on your pathetic cock and stroke it. I want you to be hard for Me and My seductive body. My voice is mesmerizing you! You will more and more pleasure! The more you jerk - the more your orgasm is built within you. Stroking for Me feels so good, right? You cannot think - just wank. You just want to stroke while I play with you! Have you ever wondered why a woman like Me playing with a loser like you? I am a Succubus! And you, you are the perfect victim for Me. And every time you have an orgasm, My strength increases. I feed on your stroking, your orgasms. I feed on your energy of ejaculation. All your orgasms belong to Me. You are My prey. You are My personal source of energy. I'm going to use you and take every last drop of energy, and when you are spent, I'll just move on to the next one jerker! You know My plans, and yet you are going to cum for Me! You are so close to your orgasm! I will make you cum and drain you.

Duration: 00:11:03
Size: 485 Mb

https://filejoker.net/vavxkwzp61wg/limp_-_12433_The_GOLDY_rush_Succubus_Will_Drain_You.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 12:09 pm
Queen Rogue Egyptian Goddess Roleplay Sex Tape With Mazee FullHD

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:14:18
Size: 438 Mb

https://filejoker.net/6x4n3a3f0qva/limp_-_12434_Queen_Rogue_Egyptian_Goddess_Roleplay_Sex.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 1:45 pm
Sata Jones - Blink FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

Sata Jones is a fearless ghost hunter. This time, she visits an abandoned house where she is looking for any supernatural objects. In one of the rooms, she finds a mysterious mannequin (Sam Bourne). As she is inspecting it, she blinks and suddenly time stops! But as soon as Sata freezes, the mannequin comes to life and uses the situation to fuck Sata in her pussy and her ass...

Duratio: 00:24:14
Size: 502 Mb

https://filejoker.net/rpayhjqzhj67/limp_-_12435_Freeze_Sata_Jones_Blink.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 6:29 pm
Ivy Andrews & Cory Chase in BBC Championship Season - Horny Step Daughter Part 2 FullHD

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Cory Chase and Ivy Andrews are still inside of the gym that the team works out in. One of the team players, Ace Bigs, walks into the gym and he finds Cory and Ivy making out with each other. 'This is my step-daughter and she's fresh out of college!' Cory says to Ace. Ivy and Ace start to kiss each other on the mouth, while Cory stands behind them, completely naked. Ivy gets down on her knees and she starts to give Ace a blowjob. She licks and sucks on his BBC while Cory is chatting with Ace. Ivy starts to titty fuck his BBC, while Cory sits beside them watching. Ace eats Ivy's pussy out while Cory plays with Ivy's tits. Then Ivy moves into the doggystyle position and Ace starts to fuck her pussy from behind. 'I'm going to cum on your cock!' Ivy moans. After she cums, Ivy climbs on top of Ace and she rides his cock in the cowgirl position. A few minutes later, she lies down on the weight bench and Ace fucks her pussy in the missionary position while Cory watches them. When he is ready to cum, Ivy gets down on her knees in front of Ace and she opens her mouth wide. Cory stands behind Ivy, holding her hair back for her. Ace jerks his cock off all over her face and in her mouth! Then she kisses Cory so the two of them can enjoy his cum...

Resolution: 1980 x 1080
Duration: 00:26:57
Size: 1081 Mb

https://filejoker.net/n5kwud63tkkj/limp_-_12436_Ivy_Andrews_Cory_Chase_in_BBC_Championship_Season_Horny_Step_Daughter.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2024 10:02 pm
Aurora Anarchy, Alex Adams - Goth Girl's Boyfriend Test FullHD

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You have a first date with a really hot goth girl. You're super excited and have a bunch of stuff planned.. But she wants to make sure you won't waste her time, and needs to test you out first.

Resolution: 1980 x 1080
Duration: 00:24:20
Size: 1190 Mb

https://filejoker.net/yclvt6zh7vhm/limp_-_12437_Aurora_Anarchy_Goth_Girls_Boyfriend_Test.mp4
Added: Jul 28, 2024 6:33 am
Ashby Winter - Interrogation FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

Ashby Winter is in for a grilling with Kira Queen, who believes Ashby is holding back crucial information. Since Ashby refuses to cooperate with the police, Kira decides to employ some alternative interrogation techniques. She brings out a voodoo doll, and at first, Ashby just laughs it off.
However, things take a dark turn when Kira begins to manipulate Ashby's actions, **** her to slap herself in the face whenever she claims to know nothing. Inspector Kira further humiliates Ashby by making her strip on the interrogation table and shake her ass while occasionally slapping herself as well.
When this fails, Kira resorts to more drastic measures. She orders Ashby to masturbate, taking complete control of the situation and **** her to answer truthfully. Ashby starts to squirt under the voodoo doll's influence, slowly revealing information as she releases a torrent of pussy juice.

Resolution: 2048 x 1080
Duratio: 00:13:26
Size: 290 Mb

https://filejoker.net/sd1ijfm554nq/limp_-_12438_Voodooed_Ashby_Winter_Interrogation.mp4
Added: Jul 28, 2024 8:01 am
Amirah Adara - Dinner Date FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

Amirah Adara is blatantly ignoring her date, Sam, because she believes she can find someone better. She further disrespects him by constantly being on her phone, texting another guy. Amirah's actions push her date's patience to the limit, and he finally snaps. The power over her body is transferred to a voodoo doll, right there in public.
Despite other people being in the restaurant, she no longer controls her movements. Her hands start to grope her perky tits under the influence of the voodoo magic. She was the one causing embarrassment, so now it's her turn to be embarrassed in public. Amirah begins to masturbate under the table, loudly moaning and begging her date to make it stop simultaneously.
Even though other patrons of the restaurant start to notice the scene, the voodoo doesn't stop. Instead, it becomes more depraved, with her fingers delving deeper into her pussy. Amirah reaches a climax, squirting all over the food she was once so excited to eat for free. Not only is Amirah mortified by people witnessing her debauchery, but she's also hard to pay the full bill.

Duratio: 00:11:11
Size: 203 Mb

https://filejoker.net/9104191dwsjy/limp_-_12439_Amirah_Adara_Dinner_Date.mp4
Added: Jul 28, 2024 10:01 am
Tiffany Tatum - Sleepwalker FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

It seems as if she's just wandering around until the true purpose of the doll is discovered. It's a voodoo doll that controls Tiffany. At first, she's commanded to lift her arms up and do silly things around the kitchen but that doesn't quite feed her curiosity. Tiffany playing with her tits and smearing cream on her nude body definitely does though.

The curiousity though, turns into a perverse desire for pleasure. Tiffany is voodooed to play with her pussy and squeeze her nipple until all the self-gratification makes her orgasm on the spot. But her cumming has also made her snap from the sleepwalk. Instead of being surprised, Tiffany makes a move and forwards an invitation to truly finish the job in her room.

Duratio: 00:14:22
Size: 258 Mb

https://filejoker.net/auly1q8s8inm/limp_-_12440_Voodooed_Tiffany_Tatum_Sleepwalker.mp4
Added: Jul 28, 2024 10:37 am
Catherine Knight - Conjured Voodoo FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

You're trying out a new summoning spell, intriguing isn't it? Everything is set up and now, the dark, magic words. You shout them out and it works like... magic. A succubus is summoned, and not just anyone, Catherine Knight, mistress of the underworld and you demand to control the kingdom.

She's visibly upset, a mere mortal disturbing a goddess! But what she doesn't know is that you got a trick up your sleeve, a voodoo doll. The once so powerful mistress is under your control, how inebriating, all the power coursing through your veins, at your very fingertips. You command Catherine squeezes her tits while under your control, stripping her of power.

Here she is, barely standing on her feet from arousal while being ordered to slip a hand inside the panties and play with her pussy. The mistress of the underworld? She can hardly control her emotions. Especially as the demands get more intricate and she's rubbing her pussy faster to reach an orgasm. Now she's all yours, under the voodoo, and ready to fulfill all the desires.

Duratio: 00:13:06
Size: 213 Mb

https://filejoker.net/ll6i5oz4lywy/limp_-_12441_Catherine_Knight_Conjured_Voodoo.mp4
Added: Jul 28, 2024 12:08 pm
Alce Peachy - Plants vs Cunts Vol. 13 FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

Those very same vines hold her hands as well, and one of them lunges inside Alice's mouth. Thicker, and more craving of her tender tongue, one of the branches reaches a climax, it releases a thick load of its juice inside Alice's mouth. She's not filled to the brim until her pussy goes through the same ordeal. Just as she had a sliver of hope, Alice's slit gets impaled by one of the firm tentacle plants.

The restraint around her neck tightens while she's receiving a load of plant semen inside her pussy. Soon comes another one, or better yet, two, as she's on the ground, feet in the air, with both her ass and pussy getting fucked by plant tentacles. It's hardly over for Alice, she's got some more plant Bukkake coming her way, while her body is covered in a mix of dirt and semen.

Duratio: 00:12:46
Size: 233 Mb

https://filejoker.net/kzhn5r78ripl/limp_-_12442_Alce_Peachy_Plants_vs_Cunts.mp4
Added: Jul 28, 2024 1:54 pm
Cory Chase - Housewife's Nympho Therapy FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

No longer taking notes, Van starts stroking his cock, as Cory continues describing the dreams with her eyes closed. But then Cory opens her eyes to ask a question, and catches Van with his dick in his hand! He is immediately apologetic, swearing he doesn't know what came over him, but she puts a finger to his lips to shush him. She eagerly says that maybe she should listen to her dreams after all and have the wild nympho sex she's been repressing!

Duratio: 00:41:45
Size: 1378 Mb

https://filejoker.net/jvbpvk2tnl8m/limp_-_12443_Cory_Chase_Housewifes_Nympho_Therapy.mp4
Added: Jul 28, 2024 3:31 pm
Marry Pie, Rossy Bush - Athletic Marry Pie Dominates Rossy Bush With Strap On FullHD

screenshot

screenshot

Duratio: 00:22:54
Size: 851 Mb

https://filejoker.net/8lzu3naia69i/limp_-_12444_Marry_Pie_Rossy_Bush_Athletic_Marry_Pie_Dominates.mp4
Added: Jul 28, 2024 7:28 pm
Ireene Pierce - "Wonder Vivian" The Hide out of the Dirty 33 FullHD

screenshot
screenshot

Ireene Pierce Wonder Vivian finds the Hideout of The Dirty 33 out in an old abandoned tornado shelter off in the woods. She discovers a brief case owned by the top man of the Dirty 33. But with out any warning she is hit over the head from behind and quickly Wonder Vivian is Dragged, carried away, and placed somewhere she wont be a problem anymore

Resolution: 1920 x 960
Duratio: 00:07:49
Size: 221 Mb

https://filejoker.net/ccrslb2ontpl/limp_-_12445_Ireene_Pierce_Wonder_Vivian.mp4