Author
holden13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 19, 2023 8:23 pm
Juan Loco, Freya Parker & Mona Azar - A Lucky Lesson On St Patricks Day FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Freya may have flounced out of the room, but Juan was right about the crush part. Later, Mona and Freya have just had a seat on the couch when Juan joins them. Mona also gooses him since he's still not wearing green, and Juan goes right for the boobs. Mona lectures Juan, who decides the proper response is to put a leprechaun hat on his dick. Exasperated, the girls decide to make out while Juan jerks off. The only rule is he can't cum.

Kissing of course leads to so much more. Soon enough, Freya is tongue deep in Mona's creamy coochie. After sharing a kiss, the girls work Juan in a double BJ to include him in the action. He gets to fuck Freya in doggy as his stepsis returns to eating Mona out. Then Mona goes for a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride before getting on her knees so Juan can do her in doggy as she laps at Freya's twat. On her back and cradled against Mona's big bosom, Freya spreads herself wide open to fuck her stepbrother until he pulls out to nut on her muff. The girls share their treat with one last round of sweet kisses.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:32:43
Size: 1221 Mb

https://filejoker.net/b1tvrrpvr92w/a_-_41506_A_Lucky_Lesson_On_St_Patricks_Day.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2023 6:54 am
Juan Loc, Vanessa Moon - A St Patricks Rub For Good Luck FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

To make herself look better, Vanessa announces that she thinks it's time that she helped Juan get some good luck. She sits down on the bed and tells her stepbro that this pussy isn't going to rub itself. It's not going to eat itself out, either. Juan is responsible for all aspects of his stepsister's pleasure. In return, Vanessa is more than happy to take her stepbrother's needs into her own hands and mouth with a handie and a deep throat BJ.

Juan gets even luckier when Vanessa declares that she needs him to fuck her. She's in total control to begin as she rides Juan's stiffie in cowgirl and then in reverse cowgirl. On her back, Vanessa spreads her thighs to welcome her stepbrother inside her hairy coochie. After giving it to Vanessa one last time as she lays on her stomach on the bed, Juan pulls out to nut all over her cute little butt. Licking Juan's cum off her fingers, Vanessa asks if he feels lucky now.

Duratio: 00:28:18
Size: 1303 Mb

https://filejoker.net/1uopwrh9zgjy/a_-_41507_A_St_Patricks_Rub_For_Good_Luck.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2023 7:46 am
Joey, Sofie Reyez - Work Me Out Stepdaddy FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

GI Joey is just tryna head to the gym to get his pump on when his bratty stepdaughter Sofie Reyez stops him for some attention. This young Latina quickly flips things on her stepdad when she mentions he should stay home so she can give him head. You read that correctly, and Joey was just as shocked, believe me! Sofie promises to keep it on the down low and then quickly moves to grab her stepfather's dick. Sofie was impressed with his large member and she eagerly shoved it in her mouth & slobbered all over it. Joey fingered her tight teen pussy and got it all wet so she could slide down on it easily. His fat cock stretched her petite pussy, it clung to his shaft as he repeatedly rammed his stepdaughter. Sofie had multiple orgasms before Joey popped all over her pretty, young face!

Duratio: 00:23:42
Size: 1033 Mb

https://filejoker.net/f5hm2jqzjvi0/a_-_41508_Sofie_Reyez_Work_Me_Out_Stepdaddy.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2023 11:22 am
Tiffani Madison - She Craves Cum Inside Her FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Duratio: 00:53:03
Size: 1307 Mb

https://filejoker.net/5lcjsuwjv0ej/a_-_41509_She_Craves_Cum_Inside_Her.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2023 12:19 pm
Johnny, Shay Sights - Fuck Me Like Your Dad Doesn't SD mp4

screenshot
screenshot

Shay Sights went to relax at the pool. Her plan was to relax all the way! She brought her big dildo. First she oiled her body then the dildo. Then it was time for the fun. Very slowly she slid it in her ass. She moved it back and forth and moaned. Meanwhile Johnny Love came home from school and saw his step mom doing the nasty. He hid and was jerking off while watching her. His hiding place wasn't too good and she spotted him. She threatened to tell his dad unless Johnny wouldn't help her analy. She sucked his dick to get him going. Then he put his dick in her ass and they fucked in riding, doggy, spoon and mish until Johnny came in her face.

Resolution: 852 x 480
Duratio: 00:45:34
Size: 509 Mb

https://filejoker.net/subdzg7it4bs/a_-_41510_Fuck_Me_Like_Your_Dad_Doesnt.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2023 2:35 pm
Josh, Dee Williams & Maria Anjel - Just Another Freeuse Day FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Dee runs a tight ship and always ensures her stepson, Josh, and stepdaughter, Maria, have what they need to make the most of their days. She can do it all, whether it's breakfast, a ride home from school, or stepfamily bonding! Her secret is letting Josh use her body whenever he wants it. Maria follows suit and uses Josh any time she's craving cock. All in all, their stepfamily dynamic can't be beat.

Duratio: 00:43:21
Size: 1503 Mb

https://filejoker.net/dkuij4q3q3b8/a_-_41511_Just_Another_Freeuse_Day.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2023 5:38 pm
Allen, Chloe Temple - The DNA Test FullHD 1080p

screenshot

screenshot

After Chloe takes a DNA test, she finds out that she's adopted, and the first thing she does is try to seduce her stepbrother Allen! He's taken by surprise, but when stepsis starts masturbating in front of him, Allen decides to just go with the flow and fuck Chloe!

Duratio: 00:53:07
Size: 1975 Mb

https://filejoker.net/qalnhjf8f9sa/a_-_41512_Chloe_Temple_The_DNA_Test.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2023 9:11 pm
Penny Barber - Step-Mommy Diapers Herself and then You FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

I know these diapers are embarrassingly babysish but they were the only ones I could find big enough for you. I wish there was another way to deal with your bedwetting but I think it is time to accept that you need diapers. It won't be so bad, no one will see you in them besides me and they are really very soft. You might even like it. If you don't believe me then maybe I will just show you that diapers can feel good. You can watch while I strip down, powder my bare bottom, and tape myself into one of these diapers that, I will admit, are a little embarrassing. If you promise to let me put you in one next then I promise to show you some funthings you can do in your diaper. Your bed gets to stay dry and you will get to feel really, really good in your cute little bottom and on your adorable thingy.

Duratio: 00:22:21
Size: 328 Mb

https://filejoker.net/0v6cr3t4vqnn/a_-_41513_Diapers_Herself_and_then_You.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2023 5:58 am
Liz Jordan, Ricky Spanish - Nothing Left to Say FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Ricky (Spanish) is despondent because his girlfriend Angel has broken up with him, and even had sex with his trusted friend Toby. His lovely stepsister Liz (Jordan) wants to cheer him up, after all she feels responsible -having introduced Angel to him in the first place, thinking they would make a perfect match.

Liz is a bit mystified as to why Ricky never made love to Angel, the reason why she threw him over to take up with Toby instead. He confesses the truth: out of nervousness, every time he was about to have sex with Angel his dick would go limp. Liz can't help herself from laughing at this embarrassing revelation, and Ricky is none too pleased at her making fun of him -he informs sis that he's more than able to satisfy a woman without using his dick.

Liz has an idea to help get Angel back, declaring: "All we have to do is show her you're not the sad sack she thinks you are. You're going to post on social media and show the entire world that you are over her, and already have a new chick". Sounds good on paper, but how is Ricky going to find a new girl before being humiliated at school tomorrow morning? "I'm going to be that girl", Liz proudly announces.

Duratio: 00:43:43
Size: 1356 Mb

https://filejoker.net/qok41wy699av/a_-_41515_Nothing_Left_to_Say.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2023 7:50 am
Joshua Lewis, Scarlett Sage - Bro`s Big Problem FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Katie (Scarlett Sage) is in her blue gown getting ready to go to her school graduation ceremony, putting on lip gloss, then calling out to her stepbrother Johnny (Joshua Lewis), afraid they'll be late for the big event. With no answer she searches for the boy, finding he's hiding in the bathroom.

She finally coaxes him to open the door and let her in, Johnny reveals his secret: his cock is standing up pointing skyward in his underpants, looking like a tent pole. Katie finds his predicament a riot, her laughter only adding to his humiliation. Making matters worse, he's class valedictorian, but ashamed to appear in public in this embarrassing condition. And when he confesses that the sustained boner was caused by his having taken some of her daddy's potency pills, the situation sounds even worse.

"Can't you just tuck that thing under your belt buckle, or take care of it or something?", she suggests. After Johnny keeps complaining how he's tried and tried to fix things, she finally asks: "What if I helped you?". She starts out with some simple role-playing -pretending to be his girlfriend Ellie Peterson and showing her panties to get him off. Reluctantly, he sits on the toilet and starts stroking his cock under his gown, insisting that she not look at him, after all it isn't right -she's his stepsister!

Resolution: 1920 x 1052
Duratio: 00:39:24
Size: 1231 Mb

https://filejoker.net/s2h203obqxwn/a_-_41516_Bro_s_Big_Problem.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2023 10:24 am
Scarlett Sage , Ryan Driller - Lonely Together FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Scarlett (Sage) is taking naughty selfies of herself (topless) in her bedroom, as her stepdad (Ryan Driller) stands silently in the doorway, watching herm definitely not in a fatherly way. The young beauty suddenly spies him there, and covers herself up, shocked at his peeking at her. He takes her phone and scrolls through a lengthy set of her partially nude photos. She's embarrassed, confessing that she posts these shots on the internet when she's feeling down and lonely. (We can't hear Ryan's responses in the POV-camera format, but can follow the conversation from Scarlett's statements, plus hand gestures by him.) She's surprised that he's in a similar situation, not having sex of late with her mom. "Well, I mean if we're going to be lonely, we have each other", she reassures daddy, and Scarlett's body language makes it clear what she's driving at.

Duratio: 00:37:41
Size: 1159 Mb

https://filejoker.net/0y18c8vfj87h/a_-_41517_Scarlett_Sage_Lonely_Together.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2023 3:14 pm
Elena Torres - MILF Elena Torres is fucking her stepson in the living room and he's making her come FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

MILF Elena Torres is one fucking hot stepmom and the dream of every stepson. Her own stepson loves being around her and most importantly IN her. MILF Elana Torres and her stepson share a very naughty secret together. They are having a sexual affair and fuck whenever they can. They love fucking in the living room when they are together. She will suck his cock, he will lick her wet pussy and they will fuck all afternoon. This toyboy sure knows how to please a mature lady and he always makes MILF Elana Torres come. See them fucking around in the living room and having the time of their lives!

Duratio: 00:32:25
Size: 1222 Mb

https://filejoker.net/0a4qt8c26qyz/a_-_41519_MILF_Elena_Torres_is_fucking_her_stepson.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2023 4:51 pm
Mikki Morgan - Tiktok Slut Gets Fucked By Daddy FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Little Tiktok Slut Mikki Morgan decides to get all dressed up for daddy in a transitional challenge, She takes it a step further though by shoving his cock in her mouth and then riding his cock ended with a mouth full of daddy's cum

Duratio: 00:16:19
Size: 972 Mb

https://filejoker.net/mq3ehis2iuef/a_-_41520_Tiktok_Slut_Gets_Fucked_By_Daddy.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2023 6:42 pm
Amber McAlester,Alex David - Dangerous Revenge FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Duratio: 00:31:55
Size: 950 Mb

https://filejoker.net/b82eh7zgjcwh/a_-_41521_Dangerous_Revenge.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2023 8:02 pm
Mia Malkova, Layla Rylan - The Understudy FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Contains: Male/female Combat, face, body, and belly Punching, kicks, low blows, crawling, choking, various holds, topless nudity, **** humiliating arousal in multiple scenarios including fondling, fingering, endings for both heroines - both strangling

Synopsis: Sunder is still reeling from her last failed engagement with a villain. He compromised her sexual will to the point where her recovery was uncertain. Sonique is begrudgingly tasked with overseeing her next engagement. The villain has recently been released from a maximum security institution that remains off the grid. His stay was the opposite of rehabilitation and instead, he absorbed knowledge and power from the other inmates. Sonique put him away years ago and wrongly assumes he's just a lower level thug. Sunder engages the villain with Sonique overseeing, and it quickly becomes apparent that he's far more a challenge than predicted. Correctly assessing Sunder's weakness, the villain quickly challenges Sunder's questionable moral grounding. Before long, Sunder finds herself sexually compromised and out of control again, this time putting Sonique in danger. Sonique is **** to engage, but is it too late?

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:30:02
Size: 317 Mb

https://filejoker.net/uqyku9tr3l1k/a_-_41522_The_Understudy.mp4