Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 20, 2021 5:39 pm
Tigger Rosey - School Girl Cum Dumpster

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Category: Dirty Talking, Humiliation, School Girl, Submissive Sluts, Taboo

-excluded from contests/deals- the story’s of a not so innocent teen school girl being punished and humiliated. You play an innocent girl starting her day at home. You start the scene waking up from bed and choosing from a selection of slutty outifts to wear to your new school. You chose to wear all pink. An underboob top, micro skirt that barely covers your ass, a g string, thigh high socks, high heels and a matching purse or book bag. The outfit’s incredibly revealing but you think nothing of it and admire your outfit in the mirror before you head to school. You’re late to your first class and with all eyes on you now. Youre slightly embarrassed as take your seat. ‘Sorry I’m late’ you say as you get to your desk. Your teacher responds ‘sorry doesn’t excuse your being tardy’ , you look ashamed. He tells you to stand and come to the front of the class. You do as he says as any normal student would. He has you do a slow spin in your revealing outfit for the class and asks ‘did you think this was appropriate to show up to school with today?’ You attempt to respond but you’re interrupted ‘Dressed as some kind of street whore?’ Your teacher asks. ‘Tsk tsk tsk theres no way this can go unpunished.. I’ll have to call your parents’ You beg the teacher not to tell your parents what your wearing. You go back and forth with your teacher until finally you promise to do anything to keep them from knowing. ‘ oh anything?’ Your teacher responds. You nod ‘yes anything, please dont tell my parents’ ‘Well lets give the class a show now’ The teacher has you take a seat in front of the class. You sit facing the class with your legs closed attempting to hide your panties. Teacher: ‘Oh no if youre going to dress like a whore youre going to act like one too’ you spread your legs spread revealing your panties to everybody. You try to look embarrassed but the eyes of everyone on you actually tuns you on a little. You: like this? You tease your body for the class a little bit before turning around and showing your ass to the class You: Or maybe like this? You slowly sway your hips from side to side, slyly giving a tease to the whole class Your teacher notices you’re enjoying your punishment and spanks you with a paddle once. Teacher: Looks like you enjoy being a whore in front of the class.. Why dont you explain to everyone why you dressed like this today. You attempt to explain yourself as your teacher spanks you repeatedly with his paddle. You: I-Im not a whore.. *spank* I-I Im a good girl I promise *spank.. spank* You bite your lip in pain looking back at the class.. You: maybe I do enjoy this a little bit.. Coming to class dressed like a dirty slut.. *spank* my tits barely staying in my shirt and my skirt barely covering my ass *spank* I wanted all the attention from the boys *spank* i wanted everyone to see what a whore I am. You turn around facing the class again. You spread your legs with your hands on your knees The teacher demands you advertise your body to the class. ....

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:50:11
Size: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/857b268b5ea28/School_Girl_Cum_Dumpster.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 20, 2021 5:37 pm
Ceara Lynch – 1 Week of Edging Part 3

Category: EDGING GAMES
Related Categories: MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL, ORGASM DENIAL, FEMDOM
Keywords: masturbation games, ceara lynch, princess ceara

Day 3- the edging intensifies... I know you losers have nothing better to do with your lives than jerk your microdicks to my clips. Thats why I made this special batch of videos to keep you on regular jerk-off and pay tribute schedule. Seems like youve been a good slave to your goddess, paying your tribute and saving up all that cum in your bruising balls. Im gonna be extra sweet this time and invite you into my bed. What a special treat for a loyal servant. But, we are only half way there You better not make a mess on my clean sheets or else Im really gonna make you PAY!

File Info
Video: 1440x1080 pixels
Duration: 00:11:05
Size: 576.56 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a0cef233c3f29/1_Week_of_Edging_pt_3.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 20, 2021 12:59 pm
flora rodgers young sucker

File Info
Duration: 00:11:52
Size: 1 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/61a6e3bfb17f1/flora.rodgers.young.sucker.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 19, 2021 1:55 pm
Jaybbgirl - Jay's First Bukkake

screenshot screenshot

Category: Kink, Bukkake, POV, Taboo, Wet & Messy, Virtual Sex

I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous. I've never been around this many cocks before. It's going to be fun though, I'm also excited. I should get naked now right? I will. Take all of your cocks out. I can't wait to milk all of your dicks. Being filled and cummed on. This is going to be the best. You all need to take turns ejaculating onto me. I want almost all of it on my face, but I do want to feel your semen on my body, ass, and pussy too. I can't wait! I hope I can handle it all...

File Info
Duration: 00:10:17
Size: 277.64 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/741b16059c732/Jays_First_Bukkake.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 19, 2021 1:50 pm
PrincessBerpl - Easy Steps To Shrink Your Cuck Dick 3

screenshot screenshot

Category: Cuckolding, SPH, Bad Dragon, Pussy Pumping, Cum Eating Instruction

It's finally done... you've been following your strict regimen of caging your cock 24/7 with increasingly smaller cages and your hard work has really paid off. Now your little tiny thingy is absolutely useless! But before I toss you in the trash like a useless dildo I think I'll use your mouth as a mop. That's right, clean up after your Size Princess after she takes bigger and bigger toys. I also humiliate you even further by pumping up my pussy way bigger than your little tiny clitty. (Intro/SPH 0:00 - 7:30, Pussy pumpin 7:30 - 18:19, Cuckolding with thick dragon dick 18:19 - 25:14, Cuckolding with horse dick/creampie/cum eating instruction 25:14 - 33:16)

File Info
Duration: 00:33:16
Size: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b2aff553cfc03/Easy_Steps_To_Shrink_Your_Cuck_Dick_3.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 18, 2021 1:50 pm
Lil purrmaid - Descriptive JOI

screenshot screenshot

Category: JOI, Dirty Talking, Dildo Fucking, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Boobs

I tell you exactly how I want you to fuck me, I remind you of every detail and how it feels. I start off by showing you just the right way to stroke yourself and then show you what my pussy needs

File Info
Duration: 00:10:36
Size: 1.5 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/65f199fb5560c/Descriptive_JOI.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 16, 2021 2:27 pm
Princess Lexie - These Tits Control Ur Cock (Sensual)

screenshot screenshot

Category: BIG TITS
Related Categories: MESMERIZE , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , MIND FUCK , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: mesmerize

I know you've been waiting so long for this. Anticipating the moment where I would finally show you more of My perfect boobs. These tits of Mine have been occupying your thoughts and your jerk-off sessions for years, and don't you want a closer look? You've bought every clip hoping for a nip slip, or anything close to it. But I've always been such a tease: constantly pushing the limits of what you deserve to see without really letting you see much more. My power over you is so incredible that I don't even need to show My nipples to have you eating out of the palm of My hand like a good boy.

File Info
Duration: 00:08:36
Size: 187.17 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0f60dfeb373f7/These_Tits_Control_Ur_Cock_Sensual.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 15, 2021 11:58 am
Princess Ellie Idol - Nico Robin Makes You Her Sex Slave

screenshot screenshot

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: BRUNETTE , COSPLAY , FEMDOM POV , POV , VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: princess ellie idol , brief nudity , clothed sex , hairy pussy bush , big tits , woman on top , sunglasses , cock riding , anime one piece , geek weeb , pirates , rope bondage pov , stuck , moaning

Welcome to your new life as Robin's sex slave! She's tied you up to a chair, nude, inside her pirate ship, and plans to keep you forever to fuck whenever she wants. You're her prisoner and you're going to make her CUM!

File Info
Duration: 00:05:10
Size: 239.43 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/e5a67f4cf932e/Nico_Robin_Makes_You_Her_Sex_Slave.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 15, 2021 11:55 am
Milf Paradise - Anal Creampie

screenshot screenshot

Category: Anal, Ass Worship, Creampie, Lactating, MILF, Virtual Sex

I do squats in your face then strip off my workout clothes having you worship my ass. I then rub myself down with oil and lactate by expressing the milk out of my tits. Its shark week so i ask u to fuck my ass instead. Ending with anal creampie

File Info
Duration: 00:15:18
Size: 780.05 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/04f83d5d059ef/Anal_Creampie.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 15, 2021 11:53 am
AmeliaLiddell - Desperate during the Apocalypse 3 TABOO

screenshot screenshot

Category: Anal, Gaping, Submissive Sluts, Taboo, Teens (18+)

♡nude♡ outfit: sheer top, matching bra & panties, short shorts, bald pussy, space bun hair♡ ❤TL;DR- FUBAR, teen roleplay, stripping, reluctant yet submissive girl, zombie apocalypse, rough anal, GAPING, creampie/pushing out a lot of cum❤ this one is a true sequel to The girls are SO happy, this is the best rest they've had in AGES and they thank you so much for taking them in! Of course though...you do have an arrangement. "What, again? But i think some of your...stuff is still up there from last time, and in between my legs is still sore!" Of course she's desperate to stay in your fortified house, safe from the zombies so she agrees. You have her start off by stripping naked and doing chores to earn her keep. You tell her that you're going to scout in town later tonight to get her some new clothes and supplies. She so excited!! And she knows it will be dangerous so she'll really have to thank you properly. You grope her tits and ass as she cleans, and then reveal to her that this time you're going to take her ass. She's scared but doesn't have much of a chose as you bend her over and take that tight fucking hole!! Total painal as you pound her, taking what you want as she cries out until you finally pump your load into her. Then you put her in the shower and watch as she washes and pushes all your cum out!

File Info
Duration: 00:21:08
Size: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/83bfb61bd5527/Desperate_during_the_Apocalypse_3.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 15, 2021 11:45 am
AmeliaLiddell - Desperate during the Apocalypse

screenshot screenshot

Category
: Blackmail Fantasy, Cream Pie, Female Desperation, Post-Apocalyptic, Taboo

♡nude♡outfit: tanktop, short shorts, tall socks, sneakers, cute panties♡ ❤TL;DR- ROLEPLAY, Apocalypse RP, off camera little sister (I talk to her), Desperation, Crying, Creampie, Taboo, Blackmail-ish, creamy, Cherry Popping! ❤ "Oh Mister, thank god we found you!! We've been running & hiding from zombies for months now! I'm Macy & this is my little sister Sarah, can you help us? We're STARVING" I look awfully pathetic with big scared eyes and bruises "Huh? Sorry no we don't have anything to trade. In my pants? No really we aren't hiding anything. Wait...do you mean my..? EW! Mister we're too young for that.." Eventually you convince me, and since we're desperate I go with you into an abandoned house. I let you do what you want to me with the promise that you'll help us after. You fuck my pussy HARD while I cry until you empty your balls and fill me up with a huge load! "What?? No, you promised you'd leave my sister alone! Wow...you really have a safe house? and that much food? Sarah...get over here okay. He says you have to do something...He says you have to clean his thing off with your mouth. Just close your eyes and lick and swallow really fast okay!!

File Info
Duration: 00:16:43
Size: 974.13 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4ffe74795f883/Desperate_during_the_Apocalypse.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 14, 2021 6:10 pm
lilcanadiangirl - Stocking Fetish JOI Squirt

screenshot screenshot

Category: Garter & Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Kink, Squirt

I notice you have a hard on and offer to help you with it. I give you instructions to stroke your cock for me while I tease you. My hands unclip my stockings and roll them down my legs. I take off my blouse and stick my tits in your face. You can suck on my nipples for me. I put my stockings back on and tease you with my pussy, spreading it and showing it off to you. Now I want you to cum at the same time as me. I use my fingers to play with myself until I start orgasming and squirting.

File Info
Duration: 00:15:30
Size: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4338fc447b0b7/Stocking_Fetish_Joi_Squirt.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 12, 2021 11:28 am
Trickyoldteacher 21 06 04 Nikki Riddle

screenshot screenshot

File Info
Duration: 00:30:22
Size: 1.76 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/311d3e86a426d/Trickyoldteacher_21_06_04_Nikki_Riddle.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 12, 2021 11:16 am
Thejerkoffgames 20 02 06 Clara Dee Your Personal Trainer

screenshot screenshot

File Info
Duration: 00:18:24
Size: 458.13 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/45413da18e31f/Thejerkoffgames_20_02_06_Clara_Dee_Your_Personal_Trainer.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 12, 2021 11:06 am
Teasepov 21 06 02 Aaliyah Love Sensual Teas1ng Blowjob

screenshot screenshot

File Info
Duration: 00:12:14
Size: 365.97 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3d7db7dbb43d7/Teasepov_21_06_02_Aaliyah_Love_Sensual_Teas1ng_Blowjob.mp4