Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 12, 2021 2:38 pm
Emily Renee - Emily Renee & Dredd

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Category: Anal, Blowjob, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), Rimming

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:39:05
Size: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4375e33621536/Emily_Renee.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 08, 2021 6:07 pm
Infinitywhore0 - Horny Nun Desecrates Her Holy Bible and Crucifix

Category: Religious, Spit Fetish, Dildo Sucking, Drool Fetish, Drooling, Naughty Nun Fantasy, Nun Fetish, Object Fucking, Pussy Stuffing, Religious Fantasy, Spit Fetish, Wet Pussy

This horny nun has seen someone who she finds attractive making love to another woman and it's awoken a fire inside her belly. She prays for forgiveness but soon realizes that praying won't make the fire go away - she needs to orgasm. She lays down her bible before pulling out a dildo to fulfill her disgusting needs but accidentally drools on her open bible while gagging on the dildo. At first, she's concerned but then it begins to turn her on even more. She holds the bible open as she drools and spits all over it before laying it down on the floor to rub her wet pussy all over its open pages. She even tears some pages out and stuffs them inside both of her holes. Her crucifix with a little Jesus soon comes into play as she spits all over him too before sitting on his face with her soaking wet pussy and making herself cum all over his body. She makes him eat her ass too before admitting that she stole a used condom from the man in question and emptying it all over Jesus' head. While he's still coated in the cum covered condom, she uses Jesus and the crucifix to fuck herself once more until she cums all over him.

File Info
Duration: 00:12:16
Size: 884.98 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cba45c1f39a82/Horny_Nun_Desecrates_Her_Holy_Bible_and_Crucifix.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 08, 2021 5:52 pm
Kelly Payne – Pool Party Boner

Category: MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex, Beautiful Agony

You and mommy are at your friends pool party for his birthday. Mom is enjoying sun bathing by the pool when she notices you sitting pretty close to her. She asks you why your not playing with your friends, you and her can enjoy some quality time later on... you show her your "problem" you have a massive boner. Mom thinks quickly and wraps you in a towel and makes an excuse to go inside and help you with your little problem. Mommy tells you how we have to be very careful and quick, because this is normally just a mommy house thing. Mommy starts stroking you, and you ask to fuck mommy. She tells you no, but she can tell you need something more to cum... she bends down and starts sucking you... but you continue asking her to fuck mommy... finally rather aroused herself she agrees, but you have to cum quickly. You climb on top of mommy and bring both of you to orgasm... mommy cleans you up with her mouth... accidentally getting carried away by pleasure and you get hard again.... she pulls you close and you fuck mommy again... almost getting caught when your friends mom comes to check in on us.

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:15:34
Size: 143.13 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/da364bdc511a0/Pool_Party_Boner.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 08, 2021 5:42 pm
Maria Jade - Twerking on my managers Cock

Category: Boss/Employee, Strip Tease, Submissive Sluts, Virtual Reality, Virtual Sex

I see you have been looking at me , watching me bending over while stocking the shelves . I purposely bend over extra long and toot my ass out real nice for you and since you have been such a great boss that's why I have invited you over, I want to thank you and appreciate you for all of your hard work and dedication. So heres a little present, I hope you enjoy my tight pussy Mr. Manager sir

File Info
Duration: 00:06:50
Size: 931.9 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7b6c17be93b2b/Twerking_on_my_managers_cock.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 08, 2021 5:31 pm
Alexandra Snow - Desiderata

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: SENSUAL DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BIG TITS
Keywords: wicked eden, wicked collective

Let’s talk about Desiderata. Desiderata is a poem from the 1920’s that spoke of things desired. Sort of a mantra for life and the things most wanted by people. Though the sentiment of this poem holds true for many people, it lacks something very specific that I know you desire. You desire me. You want so badly to kneel at my feet and serve me for the rest of your days. You desire down to your core the touch of my hand, both in pain and pleasure. Desiderata has spoken to many people over generations. Finding the desires of their hearts and laying them out in pretty stanzas. It does not speak to you though, my pet. Desiderata does not mention my name at all.
But you know, in your heart, the thing you desire most is me.

File Info
Duration: 00:09:35
Size: 324.38 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6024298b35b45/Desiderata.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 08, 2021 5:28 pm
Little Puck - Web my sticky womb spider gwen

Category: Comic Book Role Play, Cosplay, Fantasy, Role Play, Transformation Fantasies

After a hard night's patrol, you and Spider Gwen land on the roof top of her home. Gwen reluctantly thanks you for coming to her aid however she insists she had everything in control. You flash back to when Doc Oct had her pinned down with all four arms hentai style. Spider-gwen's perv sense goes off. "What the hell miles?! Were you just getting a stiffy to that lezbo doc oct feeling up on me?! Really right now!? So typical! So not only do I get the pervy creeper stares from the villains trying to feel me up! Now I have to deal with you fantasizing about it too!!!" You're quick to point out that Gwen's new outfit doesn't help the situation. "Whatever! I only got this outfit because you said it would help me dodge faster and jump higher. " Spider-gwen turns around doing a few squats showing off the costume's flexibility. Unintentionally, doing squats in front of miles, wasn't the best way to make her point. You stare at Gwen's marbled ass flexing, up & down causing an uncontrollable erection in his spidey suit...and he goes off on a fantasy of what Spider-Gwen Could Be Wearing Underneath.... Gwen's perv sense are on fire right now, she can feel your eyes on her ass and it's making her pussy juicy wet, so gwen can't help but lean into the teasing of Miles by rubbing her ass. Then she turns around slowly unzipping her top, stopping midway to tease you. As she is Locking eyes you, gwen says "oh is that right? you want a better view of my tits Mr. Spiderman?!" "Well you will have to show me how SENSATIONAL that dick really is!" You quickly pull out your hard dick and Gwen's tits pops completely out, taken aback from the size & girth of it all. This is gwen first time even seeing a real dick up close. Yet, she knows exactly what she wants to do.. she gets on her knees, slowly, timidly licking your throbbing dick. Once gwen begins licking the head of yourdick she gets a taste of his radioactive precum. Upon tasting this unique flavorful precum it also issues a side effect of acting As an aphrodisiac. The combination of this taste & perv sense is setting Gwen's pussy a flame. Gwen is now sucking miles dick like a total slut. Ahegao eyes locked on miles as the most dirty filthy comments & sounds bellow out of Gwen's mouth. " FUCK MY FACE SPIDERMAN! LET ME LICK ALL OF THIS TASTY CUM! WEB MY FACE WITH YOUR SPIDY CUM! DO YOU LOVE HOW I SUCK YOUR DICK MR SPIDERMAN?! I SWEAR I CAN TAKE IT DEEPER IN MY THROAT THAN M.J! I CAN BE YOUR OWN FUCK DOLL SPIDEY! MAKE ME SUCK ON IT! I'M A WHORE ONLY FOR THIS DICK! it's too intense for you and you cum all over her face! Thinking it's over you try to pull up your pants... WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? WE ARE FAR FROM DONE! DO YOU SEE HOW SLOPPY WET MY PUSSY IS!? THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY & WITH A GREAT POWERFUL DICK, YOU WILL FUCK ME UNTIL IVE HAD MY FILL. Miles finally realizing that fucking in the open on top of a roof probably isn't the best way to conceal one's secret identity. Gwen takes you to her room and gets your dick hard again by rubbing her radioactive pussy juices on your dick. Surprisingly this has an effect that damn near triples the size of miles cock! Gwen shocked "Wait hold up miles, maybe this isn't such a good idea, I didn't know my pussy juices would make you grow a massive cock!!! I don't think it will fit!" Unknowingly to miles, Gwen's pussy juices has the same aphrodisiac effect on him, making him super horny & sexually aggressive. Gwen tries to take control of the situation by climbing on top to ride miles but once his massive dick head penetrates her tight virgin pussy, all bets are off! Gwen goes ahegao immediately, eyes rolling in the back of her head.....buy the clip to see what happens next!! featuring gwen cosplay, transformation fantasy, fantasy roleplay, cartoon roleplay, comic book roleplay, pov sex, virtual sex, fishnets, red boots, blonde hair, ahegao, eye cross fetish, black dildo, cumshots, facial, creampie, ass spreading, ass shaking.

File Info
Duration: 00:26:10
Size: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8409aa8a7e5bc/Web_my_sticky_womb_spider_gwen.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 05, 2021 5:02 am
Goddess Amanda - You Can't Stay Away JOI

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related categories: BIG TITS, GODDESS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, BIG BUTTS, ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: big tits

My body, my face and my voice. All reasons you cannot stay away from me. You love stroking for all of me and cumming hard

File Info
Duration: 00:19:23
Size: 796.83 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9f9a6db0666a1/You_Cant_Stay_Away_JOI.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 04, 2021 3:21 pm
Emily Valentina - Forever Mine JOI

Category: Edging Games, Femdom, JOI, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

40+ MINUTES! You've been so obsessed with my clips for so, so long now... a true dyed-in-the-wool addict and worshiper, always craving more. You're at the point of no return when it comes to your addiction to me, so it's no longer a surprise to see you back here, at my feet again, kneeling and desperate for another sweet taste of my dominance... but it still makes me just as happy, every time, to see you here. It's because you and I have a special bond- even when you tell yourself that you'll take a break, you always end up right back here, because you're OBSESSED. Just the way I like you. The adoration and lust and need in your eyes makes me DRIP, just like how my complete ownership and control of your brain makes you twitch and throb. And it's because you were meant to be here. It's because I'm what you really want, more than anything. Regardless of how you present yourself in the day-to-day world, putting on your ask, pretending to enjoy all your silly little obligations... when you're all alone and your true desires surface, I'm the one you always obsess over, always turn to, the one who glues you back together every time the world tears you apart. Do, I think we should make this official. You are MEANT to be mine... forever. And all you have to do in order to make that happen is... listen. Obey. And fall DEEP for me.

File Info
Duration: 00:41:22
Size: 1.84 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/1d050a7b5958e/Forever_MINE_JOI.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 04, 2021 6:12 am
Lindsey Leigh - Dreaming About BBC

Category: Cuckolding, Femdom Sex, POV Sex, Femdom POV, Sexual Rejection, SFW, Virtual Sex

I roll over and wake you up in the middle of the night. I have just had a wet dream about a big black cock. I am all wet and ready to go. I immediately hop on your dick and begin describing my dream. Getting into detail about how much I love black guys and how good their cocks feel. I even describe how he brought in his friends and ravaged me further. I tell you over and over how much I love a real man, unlike you. You are just a stand in for when Im not getting fucked by huge cock. How does it feel to be cuckolded while you are inside me honey?

File Info
Duration: 00:07:31
Size: 298.86 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/298cc970c43f1/Dreaming_About_BBC.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 04, 2021 5:58 am
MissMiserlou - Modeling Panties Chastity Role Play

Category: Panty Fetish, Chastity, Cuckolding, Role Play, Femdom

I'm wrapped in a towel and getting ready for a night out with the ladies. I have you hold a mirror for me so I can finish brushing my long, gorgeous brown hair and putting on my makeup. I mention how happy I've been with our marriage lately; ever since you went into chastity, you've been much more obedient, and I've been elevated to my rightful status in the relationship! I tease you about the chores that you'll have to do while I'm out having fun, and hint that maybe I'll get up to some naughty trouble while I'm out. I talk about the dress I'm going to wear, and how I need you to pick out some panties for me to try on. I change into a short, sexy red robe and go through the four pairs of panties you picked out. You're looking up at me from the floor and watch me as I slowly slip each pair up my long legs, pulling the lacy and see-through panties up around my sexy round ass. You catch a few peeks at my naked body as I tease you about how you're straining against your cock cage. I remind you to be a good boy and not touch yourself! I decide I'm going to wear a white, lacy thong and I finish getting dressed. I tell you to help me put on my shoes, a cute pair of heeled sandals, and I let you kiss and caress my feet. I detail the chores you'll need to do while I'm away, like washing my lingerie. I hope I can trust you not to stick your nose into my dirty panties while I'm gone! I tease you some more about what I might get up to while I'm out, some very subtle hints of cuckolding, and I tell you not to wait up tonight because I might be out very very late. Tags: brunette, american, panty modeling, panties, underwear, thong, panty fetish, femdom, gentle femdom, female domination, chastity, caged cock, chastity role play, roleplay, marriage roleplay, cuckold, shaved pussy, small boobs, small tits, hair brushing, makeup, beta husband

File Info
Duration: 00:15:10
Size: 329.77 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/207758ee8cfdc/Modeling_Panties_Chastity_Role_Play.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 03, 2021 1:56 pm
Dasha jelous doctor

File Info
Duration: 00:28:07
Size: 854.83 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/93434d8547795/Dasha.jelous.doctor.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 03, 2021 1:52 pm
Goddess Valora - What She Doesn't Have Topless

Category: Homewrecker Fantasy Play, Tit Worship, Addiction, Big Tits, FemDom POV, Homewrecking Fantasy Play, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkaholic, Seduction, Sensual Domination, Tit Addiction Fantasy, Tit Slave

I bet she's a great person but she doesn't have what I have. Even if your wife got big fake tits, she still wouldn't be me. She still wouldn't have the power that I possess over you. My allure will always keep your eye wandering and your cock stiff. As long as I stay on my side of the screen, it's technically not cheating...

File Info
Duration: 00:11:40
Size: 882.08 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2bbb0124221b8/What_She_Doesnt_Have.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 03, 2021 1:50 pm
Ashley Alban - Feminist Student Teases Professor

Category: Dirty Talking, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Striptease, Tease & Denial

You are about to leave at the end of your office hour when one of your students walks in. She is a typical angry, misguided feminist, and you know she is about to complain about something. She tells you that she really wants to talk to you about your last lecture. She asks you why the only examples you provided for ads targeted towards women were for things like makeup. She asks if you think women are just put on earth to serve men and look good for them. You assure her that of course you do not think that, and you ask her if she wears makeup. She replies that she does, but *only* for herself. You press and ask if she has ever worn makeup for another reason. She pauses, and then relates a story from when she was younger and wore makeup to school one day and the boy she liked finally talked to her. But her friends told her that he only liked her because of the makeup and she shouldn’t talk to him again. She sighs and asks what is so wrong with looking good. She admits that she actually has a nice body under her baggy clothes. She asks your opinion and takes off her massive sweater. You had no idea she had big tits and a small waist. She sees that you’re getting a boner. Part of her feels that she should be outraged, but she likes that she has this power over you. She tells you that she wants to watch you stroke your dick. She starts to strip out of her clothes and talks about all of things she could do if she showed off her body more. She would have so much power over men; guys would do anything for her in hopes of fucking her. She decides that she can still be a feminist since isn’t the point that woman can do whatever they want? She has the right to choose to be a slut if she wants to. She continues to encourage you to stroke your dick and you finally cum hard. She giggles and says maybe next time you can fuck her…if you give her the answers to the next test.

File Info
Duration: 00:11:14
Size: 567.4 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0c6b959d8bce5/Feminist_Student_Teases_Professor_JOI.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 02, 2021 2:07 pm
Busty Ema - Big Boobs Stewardess

Category: Blowjob, Big Boobs, Cock Worship, Virtual Sex, Tittyfuck, Anal

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:17:45
Size: 240.19 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6c5ccb81e7839/Big_Boobs_Stewardess.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 02, 2021 1:54 pm
Brooke Marie - The Betrayal

Category: ROLE PLAY
Related Categories: ROLE PLAY , MASTURBATION HUMILIATION , COCK WORSHIP , MASTURBATION , BLOW JOBS, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION , COCK WORSHIP , MASTURBATION , BLOW JOBS , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

This video was a custom request and the name "Dan" & "Julian" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "The video I'd like you to do for me would be a fetish video containing elements of SPH / betrayal / cuckolding. In the custom you would be my girlfriend who confronts my roommate about the loud and obnoxious sex he has every night. It's been keeping your boyfriend Dan (I) up at nights and I haven't been able to rest. My grades and overall health have been suffering because of it. The roommate, let's call him Julian, is an obnoxious asshole and doesn't care. You actually are attracted to him even though you're my girlfriend and have fantasized what sex would be like with him after hearing him and his 'conquests' through the walls. He brazenly makes a move on you and at first you say you can't do that to me. You try and resist but you can't. He is extremely attractive and you really haven't been satisfied sexually in a long time.You guys end up making a deal that if you give him a hand job he'll keep the noise down and be nicer to me. You can use a big dildo to represent Julian. The hand job turns into a blowjob which then turns into sex because you cant help yourself. During the video if you could make comments comparing his big thick cock to mine. Julian is also much taller, muscular and handsome than I am. Me being a shorter not so muscular softer Asian guy. Some comments I'd like to hear if you can include:- How much bigger it is semi-erect then I fully erect at 4"- How thick it is and you can't fit your hands around it- How you can stroke it with two hands and suck it- How heavy his cock is in your hands compared to mine- Comment about how I have a hard time maintaining an erection with my 4" cockJulian is a real asshole and enjoys it when you talk about me while you guys have sex. You end up having the best sex of your life. You get lost in the moment and also get turned on betraying me and belittling me while having sex with Julian. Please feel free to be as mean and humiliating as you like. Praising Julian's body and cock while making fun of mine. I'm sure you got some great stuff in your arsenal Smile During the sex maybe you get a text from me on your phone that Julian is back at it again with some girl (that girl being you this time). You toss your phone to the side and say fuck it because the sex is so good. Also, the outfit you wore for my last SPH video was so perfect. The orange workout outfit with the camel toe. You can wear that again to start, or anything that shows the outline of your vagina like that again please Smile. You could be stopping by his place on the way home from the gym. I'd like a lot of shots of your entire body in the custom. I like the close ups but enjoy the shots where I can take all of your beautiful body in."

File Info
Duration: 00:20:27
Size: 942.42 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/54696cf575bd3/The_Betrayal.mp4.mp4