Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 30, 2021 5:40 pm
Little Puck - X-Men Juicy Pussy Squirt Jubilee GFE

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Category: BIG TITS
Related Categories: COSPLAY, SUPERHEROINES, SQUIRTING, DILDO FUCKING, POV SEX
Keywords: c4scosplay21, little puck, girlfriend experience, compilation, footjob, pov footjob, reverse cowgirl, costume fetish, dirty talk, xmen, x-men, comic book, comic cosplay, geek girl, nerd girl, virtual sex

Hey there, Skuzz! It's Me, Jubilee! You Might Have Caught Me on the News Once or Thrice? When I'm not kicking tin-can ass and saving the world, i'm just like any other hero...and kicking ass on the leaderboards at the Arcade. Ever since Wolvy took me into the Academy life has been REALLY crazy...but it sure does help that i met YOU. You and your hot punk ass girlfriend are chilling after a big day at the Academy. She teases you with your mindreading powers and tells you to bring her inside...for a SNACK! So what you got for me huh? I'm hungry! Ohhhh YOU want a snack too huh? Well maybe i'll give you some fat titty to curb your appetite...and a little suck...oop that's it! Get back in the kitchen, skuzzbucket!! But a few minutes later you're back looking for MORE and I tease you by spreading my pussy and ass and talking filthy and giving you a footjob that ends before you can nut! But finally when you come back ready to feed me...I'm Hungry for something else...YOUR DiCK!! I strip down to a sexy bikini for you and give you a hot huge tittyjob and a sloppy sexy blowjob. Then I ride your cock reverse cowgirl with a FAT ASS VIEW OF MY BOOTY, then you flip me on my back and stuff me til you cum a gushy hot load inside me!! But i'm stilll horny for more and I tell you a SECRET...I ripped a power core out of a Sentinel and i've been using it as a FUCKTOY!! I make myself cum and SQUIRT for you AGAIN AND AGAIN!! God, I Love You So Much!!
Featuring squirting, pov sex, gfe, girlfriend experience, music intro, compilation, footjob, blowjob, reverse cowgirl dildo fucking, dirty talk, costume changes, Marvel Mutant X-men Cosplay Comic Freak Jubilee

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:37:04
Size: 1.38 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4c82d7de85333/X_Men_Juicy_Pussy_Squirt_Jubilee_GFE.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 30, 2021 5:29 pm
Britney Amber - Snow Bunny Blowjob POV

Category: Blow Jobs, Cosplay, MILF, POV, POV Blowjob

The Snow Queen is blowing his mind!

File Info
Duration: 00:09:40
Size: 436.07 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/1f5762a04a040/Snow_Bunny_Blowjob_POV.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 29, 2021 2:15 pm
Nicolebun - Take me from behind

Category: Amateur, Big Boobs, Creamy, Fuck Machine, Masturbation

Finger fucking, nipple play and some more f-machine fun~

File Info
Duration: 00:17:40
Size: 779.76 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/e420c1783cbcf/take_me_from_behind.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 29, 2021 2:12 pm
Busty Ema - Virtual Sex

Category: Big Boobs, Cock Worship, Virtual Sex, POV

File Info
Duration: 00:05:11
Size: 229.46 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/800a2a6f7fb2e/Busty_Ema_Virtual_Sex.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 28, 2021 11:59 am
Brittany Marie – Naughty Wizard

Category: Erotic Magic, Magic Control, Tease & Denial, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease

I may look all sweet and innocent like a Gryffindor, but trust Me, deep down I'm just like a Slytherin. Why don't you come into My room and I'll show you just how bad I can be. I have a few spells up My sleeve that I learned at Hogwarts that I'm excited to use on you, you filthy mudblood.

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:13:17
Size: 967.19 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/e5444465f2ceb/Naughty_Wizard.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 28, 2021 11:53 am
Busty Ema - Undress And Oil

Category: big boobs, big tits, big natural boobs, hugetits, busty, busty_ema, sexygirl, massive tits, bustybabe, natural massive tits

File Info
Duration: 00:20:06
Size: 1.62 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/951e0295a331e/Undress_And_Oil.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 28, 2021 11:02 am
Alizae Baby - Bitchy Ex GF JOI Tease no murcy

Category: JOI, Edge Play, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Goddess Worship

Alizae is your bratty, bossy Ex. You've recently broken up with her because of that bitchyness, but you are still obsessed with her and she knows that. Ya'll have been on vacation with a mutual circle of friends for the last 2 weeks. And Alizae missed no chances to tease you. Returning from the trip Alizae invites you to her home; planing to have some "fun" with you by teasing you to the limit. Knowing that you had no opportunity to relieve yourself in the last 2 weeks. The breakup was not very nice so Alizae is using the opportunity for some mean payback. She plans to drive you mad by teasing you to the limit until you're a horny little mess and by being mean and bossy which Alizae knows you secretly love. Alizae Mixes the teasing with detailed instructions with how to stroke your cock. taking you to the edge often But she makes it clear from the beginning that you are only allowed to cum when she says so. At the end she denies you the orgasm that you crave so much at the last second making you put on a chastity device and sending you home.

File Info
Duration: 00:15:26
Size: 540.78 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/98f46a4bf3306/Bitchy_Ex_GF_JOI_Tease_no_murcy.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 27, 2021 1:47 pm
RavagingRadiantRebecca - Crush on Teacher

Category: AGE REGRESSION
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, ROLE PLAY, PETITE, TEEN
Keywords: teen pussy, step-daddy's girl, teen, step-daughter, step-daddy step-daughter, taboo, petite, tiny, roleplay, ageplay, age play, age-play

You've asked your students to do a video report and send it in to your email, and a special someone decided to make a naughty video confession instead.

File Info
Duration: 00:10:04
Size: 1.28 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/78b954b5d51be/Crush_on_Teacher.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 27, 2021 1:42 pm
Riley Parks - Ridiculously Hot JOI

Category: Big Tits, Big Toys, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Strip Tease

You better do as I say and start stroking that hard cock for me...nope now you stop....okay you can start again....faster....faster....yeah look at me getting fucked...look at me stripping, and riding that cock...now give me that big load...I want it all... JOI video = Jerk Off Instructions... enjoy

File Info
Duration: 00:11:40
Size: 429.07 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/64ffb55e95c46/Ridiculously_hot_joi.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 26, 2021 4:30 pm
Alexsis Faye - Double cumshot on my tits

Category: Cumshots, Handjobs, Bouncing Boobs, Big Boobs, Dildos

Attire: Casual, lazy-day type look. Pull over hoodie, tank top underneath and bra of your choosing under that. Hair up in a ponytail. Bottoms can be anything of your choosing that your comfortable in. Props: Any lubricant of your choice and your white squirting dildo. I noticed you have two squirting dildos recently. Use whichever one that can best execute what the script entails. In regards to the dildo, I'd like it to remain in a suctioned, stationary position throughout the video. Removing it from it's stationary position just breaks the illusion and hurts the immersion of the scene. Try to leave the dildos tubing and pump off screen if possible. Have the dildo in a pov position as if the viewer was laying on there back at the edge of a bed for instance and you are standing above them. This positioning of the dildo is paramount to the scene. You begin the clip in full attire. You tease and dirty talk doing your standard clothed breast play (bouncing, hands up your shirt, etc.) but being certain to not reveal anything. This progressively leads to you taking out the dildo and applying oil to it. With the dildo in position (how I mentioned above) you being stroking and caressing it. Varying the speeds, full strokes, focusing on the head etc. You take your sweater off and continue. Your breasts and the dildo separated just by the thin fabric of your shirt are in view. You tease the viewer upon this notice and you pull up but not removing your tank top revealing your bra. Begin to incorporate some breast play with the dildo (rubbing it on your clothed nipples, light slapping, jerking with both hands etc). Apply enough lubricant to create that slick/sloppy jerking sound. After sometime you decide to remove your bra entirely, dropping your breasts out of it. You apply copious amounts of lubricant to your breasts. Still in a standing position you lean forward , you stroke and rub the head of the dildo up into your breasts, your under-breast and your nipples with your hands. Every stroke effectively bouncing your breast, this the visual effect you want to create. Making direct contact with your under breast/nipple and the cock head is the focal point here. Continuously vary the pacing of this until you tell the viewer to cum on your nipples. That’s the first cumshot. After that sequence, climb up go on all fours into a doggy position so as to position your breasts in a hanging position (for lack of a better word). Have your breasts dangle and hang over the dildo. (There might be difficulty with this depending on how long the dildo is) Once again, stroke and rub the head of the dildo up into your breasts and nipples with your hands leading into final climax. That’s the second cunshot. Making direct contact with your breast; rubbing and stroking the dildo into your nipple is the objective here once again.

File Info
Duration: 00:16:06
Size: 710.73 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0f745d0ac7c85/Double_cumshot_on_my_tits.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 26, 2021 4:28 pm
Ashley Alban - Fucking The Babysitter

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: ashley alban, young, cheater

You and your wife return home, and you leave your wife in the kitchen to grab money for your ’ babysitter. But when you turn around, you see the babysitter has followed you into the other room. You ask her if anything is wrong. She responds no, but says that she really appreciates the job and wishes that she could thank you properly. As you wonder what she means she begins to say that she is really attracted to you and that she always wanted to be with an older man. You are so tempted but you can’t; she’s only 18 and your wife is in the other room! She lifts up her shirt and says that she wants to learn more about sex before she goes off to college, from a real man. She giggles and says that she sees the boner in your pants. You tell her that she has to be quiet and it needs to be quick.
She gets down on her knees as you pull your cock out. She is so excited when she sees it, and says that she knew you had a nice dick. She starts to suck you. You are so worried that your wife will walk in any second, but feeling like you’ll get caught just makes your dick throb. The babysitter gets sloppy and starts to make a lot of noise. You ask her to be quiet, and then suggest fucking instead. You lie down on the sofa and she straddles you with her ass facing you. She rubs your dick between her asscheeks and jacks you off a bit before sliding your cock inside of her. She rides you reverse and then turns around to ride cowgirl. You tell her you want to take control, so you get up and start to fuck her doggystyle making her ass clap. After she cums, you tell her that you want to give her a facial. She gets back down on her knees and you plaster her face with cum. Then the naughty girl gets dressed and walks back out to the kitchen where your wife is with your load still dripping down her face!

File Info
Duration: 00:15:36
Size: 1.48 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/586f52be3aad6/Fucking_The_Babysitter.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 25, 2021 5:35 am
AstroDomina - Psychotic Schoolgirl

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, SCHOOL UNIFORM, BONDAGE BLOWJOBS, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, schoolgirl, pov blowjob, bj, coerced blowjob, female domination, femdom pov, pigtails, socks, crazy girl, rope bondage, bdsm

Hi there! Nice dick you've got there! What? You don't want to play? Well, too bad hahaha!
You wake up in a strange room, in a strange bed, only to find you're unable to move!.. you're wondering what's going on when suddenly, Sydney pops up from the end of the bed, smiling at you and dressed in a school girl outfit. You have no idea who she is or how she got you here, but she tells you she's in a mood today, for some dick! Do you want your dick sucked? Normally you'd be into it but she's acting pretty crazy and you shake your head. Well, she says, I guess we'd better tie up your legs before the medicine wears off!
As she ties you up she explains how you're not the first guy to try to get away from her, they all end up in the same place, tied up to her bed completely at her mercy. She can see that you're scared and kinda seems to get off on it. She grabs your cock, and plays with it as you plead with your eyes. She doesn't care what you want, she's going to get what she wants and she want's to suck dick! She begins licking and sucking your member and as much as you try to resist you can't help but get hard..
She starts going down on you pretty rough. Do you like it rough or playful? Well, it doesn't really matter, you can't do anything about it can you? This girl keeps taunting you and giggling at how scared you look, aren't you so lucky? She keeps working on your cock against your will, even biting your cock and toying with your balls, making you get closer to cumming.. she wants your sperm! And she will get it whether you like it or not! She really is a total psycho schoolgirl!

File Info
Duration: 00:34:42
Size: 2.22 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/40599f4566bb8/Psychotic_Schoolgirl.mp4.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/9c903e695ae8e/Psychotic_Schoolgirl.mp4.part2.rar
srv13
Added: Aug 24, 2021 4:47 am
Ashley Alban - Strip Poker

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: STRIP TEASE, GAMES, DOGGYSTYLE
Keywords: ashley alban, strip, dildo, suck, dildo fuck, doggie

You and your friend Ashley are sitting around waiting for your other friends to show up. Ashley checks her phone yet again and wonders out loud about what they must be doing. She asks you what you want to do in the meantime. She grabs a deck of cards that are on the table and says that she hasnt played a card game in a long time. She asks if you wants to play poker or something, and asks if you want to play for anything. You suggest playing strip poker. She smiles and agrees. Ashley is the dealer and deals out a couple hands and loses twice in a row. She strips out of her shirt and shorts until she is just in a bra and thong. She says she doesnt want to play if she keeps losing. You decide that if you win the next hand, she will have to get completely naked and you two can have sex.
Sure enough, you win and Ashley ends up having to strip. She smiles and asks if you are enjoying this. She slowly removes her bra and thong. She looks so sexy standing there naked. Ashley gets down on her knees, pulls out your dick and begins to suck you. While she licks your dick, she explains that she wanted this to happen. She agreed to play strip poker so that she could lose on purpose, get naked, and give you a boner. She has wanted to fuck you for a while now. Ashley says she wants you to bend her over the table to fuck her. You slide you dick into her pussy and begin to fuck her doggiestyle. You watch her round ass bounce up and down on your cock. She begs you to cum inside of her so you fill her up. Perfect timing too, because Ashley grabs her phone and says someone finally texted that theyre on their way.

File Info
Duration: 00:12:13
Size: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/36114b7a057a6/Strip_Poker.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 23, 2021 4:44 am
Alizae Baby - Kinky Jerk Off Encouragement

Category: Creamy, Masturbation, Masturbation Encouragement, Spit Fetish, Tit Play

Alizae starts off looking perfect, beautiful and unattainable. This is a kinky jerk off encouragement with lots of dirty talk where Alizae will do anything to help you cum. Alizae strips down oh so very sexy and Squeezes her tits and stretching out her nipples. With her tits right in the camera she'd love you to lick the spit off her tits as she coats them. You'll see Alizae's asshole and watch her play with your pussy, using her fingers to squeeze her pussy lips together then stretch them wide apart so you can see inside her. She talks about all the things she is willing to do to please you and how much she wants to make you cum. Alizae loves being a dirty girl for you and cant resist playing with her wet slut pussy. She fucks her wet vagina hard and deep for you while encouraging you to stroke your cock harder. You watch her orgasm while begging you to cum everywhere completely drenching her. And finally pointing her pussy at the camera for a close up of her pussy dripping wet and swollen from being fucked so hard.

File Info
Duration: 00:15:58
Size: 1.71 GB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b1c959365be36/Kinky_Jerk_Off_Encouragement.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 21, 2021 12:01 pm
Tigger Rosey - Ashley Graham fucks Leon Resident Evil 4

Category: Boots, Cosplay, Costume, Orgasms, Wigs

Custom video: This was originally going to be titled cum as much as you can because the goal was to cum as much as i could in the time i had, but since it turned out so heavily role-played i changed the name. Cosplay of ashley graham, the presidents daughter who got several times over and over again. She is grateful to Leon for saving her so many times and offers her young body as a gift of thankfulness to leon. She was a little upset about him rejecting her on the ski dew, but whatever. She starts calling Leon daddy and getting real hot and bothered as she fucks herself with a nice realistic dildo. Ashley cums as much as she can and loves every second of Leons big cock inside her tight lil pussy

File Info
Duration: 00:20:22
Size: 366.57 MB

screenshot

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4c814cf56f303/Ashley_Graham_Fucks_Leon_Resident_Evil_4.mp4.mp4