Added: Sep 16, 2022 4:53 pm
Kel Bowie - Kept Kel Part 1

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pain

screenshot[/url
] [url=https://picstate.com/view/full/17134239_buksr]screenshot

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Everyone knows that INSEX keeps a few of it's more intense subjects to fulfill certain day to day tasks. Kel Bowie is one such subject. From inside her little crate she recruits other unsuspecting victims. She helps maintain the clothing supplies that INSEX puts it's girls in.
It can be a lonely task and Kel gets really horny. It's been months since her last scene so she requests that OT give her a good one. OT is more than happy to give her what she wants. Kel loves being whipped so OT goes to town on her back. Kel moans with excitement.
Kel is put through her paces. She's made to hold herself up while she's whipped with the dragon tongue. Then it's time for Kel to spread her legs. OT gets out the little binder clips and gives Kel one of the most intense orgasms he's ever seen.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Kel Bowie - Kept Kel Part 1.mp4
Runtime : 00:33:42
File Size : 1.79 GB
Resolution : 1280x720
Video Codec : AVC
Audio Codec : AAC

[Keep2Share - Download or WATCH ONLINE]
Kel_Bowie_-_Kept_Kel_Part__1.mp4
rekul
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 16, 2022 6:04 pm
Kel Bowie - Kept Kel Part 2

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pain

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Six months in a cage has done wonders for Kel's figure. A careful regimen of food and exercise has her looking great. It's time to continue her playtime. OT pulls her out and gets to work. The stand she's on is brutal. It arches her back and keeps her on the arches of her feet. It really puts her physique to the test. It's not long before she's sweating.
The fun part of the frame she's in is the ability for it to be adjusted. OT moves the foot pedestal up and puts Kel into a tight squatting crunch that she can barely maintain before she crashes. Next she's on her back in a ball hanging by her knees. Her ass protrudes obscenely through the bars. It's just the right moment for the dragon tongue to lick her tender bits.
Kel wanted to be played with and OT delivers. By the time he's done with her backside it resembles a Rorschach inkblot. He's also made her nipples more sensitive than her whipped clit.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Kel Bowie - Kept Kel Part 2.mp4
Runtime : 00:43:26
File Size : 2.30 GB

Kel_Bowie_-_Kept_Kel_Part__2.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 16, 2022 7:04 pm
Sosha Belle - New Life

Genre:
BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Vibrator, Spanking

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: They told me not to go to the house at the bottom of the hill. They said the man there does weird things. I've heard that you can hear women screaming from his garage. I knew I should stay away, but I just had to see for myself. When I looked in the window what I saw made me so horny.
As if he knew I was coming, there was a bondage device and a gag left out for me. I put myself in the bondage and oh it felt so good. He caught me masturbating in the bondage. I just couldn't help myself. The feeling of the cold hard restraints made my cunt drip.
One device after another he put me in and made me scream. Every stroke of the cane, every lash of the whip, every time he spanked me it just got me closer and closer to cumming. When I did finally cum I squirted all over his shop. I guess this bondage stuff is my new life.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Sosha Belle - New Life .mp4
Runtime : 00:51:40
File Size : 2.74 GB

Sosha_Belle_-_New_Life_.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 16, 2022 10:54 pm
Angelina, Miss Barker - Have I Got The Job

Genre:
BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Latina

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Miss Barker interviews Angelina to see if she would be a good fit for spanking videos. Angelina explains that she has only been spanked by her boyfriend, but loves it and always asks for more. Of course, the interview must include an audition. Miss Barker takes Angelina over her knee and starts with some moderate spanks and rubbing to pinken up her bottom. Angelina asks if she has the job, but Miss Barker wants to try a bit more first. She next has Angelina bend over kneeling on the sofa and stick out her bottom for more. Angelina keeps inquiring about the job, but must first try the leather paddle and strap in the same position to prove she can take it hard enough! She even has to strip for the latter part of her audition. When she's all done and getting dressed, Miss Baxter says she will call and let her know about the job.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Have I Got The Job.mp4
Runtime : 00:15:54
File Size : 468.31 MB

Have_I_Got_The_Job.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 17, 2022 1:00 am
Dolly Mattel - Honey, I Shrunk You

Genre:
BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared.

Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place.

She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Honey I Shrunk You.mp4
Runtime : 00:34:01
File Size : 1.81 GB

Honey_I_Shrunk_You.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 17, 2022 3:19 am
London River - Isn't It Romantic?

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: For London River romantic gestures are best served painfully. However, the most romantic gestures are those that involve pain for the giver as well as for her. When OT punches her gorgeous body hanging in the net it nearly cuts his hands. It's important enough for him to do it that he continues despite his own suffering.

Sharing some milk and cookies sure is sweet. London and OT do things a little differently though. The milk is served from her rectal cavity and the cookies are dunked through a speculum. OT and London both partake in some butt cookies.

London doesn't allow temperature play usually. Due to a medical condition she's never done it, but we've devised a way that is safer for her. Heat a copper rod to 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit and touch it to her sensitive skin. This scene is definitely hot!

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : London River - Isn t It Romantic.mp4
Runtime : 00:51:59
File Size : 2.76 GB

London_River_-_Isn_t_It_Romantic.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 17, 2022 10:42 am
Victoria Voxxx - The Boy

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.

What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She's trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.

Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it's her body. None-the-less he's going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she'll never want her cunt touched again.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Victoria Voxxx - The Boy .mp4
Runtime : 00:54:45
File Size : 2.91 GB

Victoria_Voxxx_-_The_Boy_.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 17, 2022 1:08 pm
Helena Locke, London River - Helena UnLocked

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Helena Locke has come to help London River with a shoot. Unfortunately their male talent who is supposed to bottom today doesn't arrive for work. Disappointed, London decides that she can at least make sure her bondage looks good and asks Helena to help her test it. Once she sees Helena in bondage with her sexy ass exposed, London decides that there is no reason why she still can't have fun today.

London starts by spanking and whipping Helena. She then turns her over so she can play with her feet. She gives her feet and ass a hot wax treatment and removes the wax with a flogger. London doesn't want Helena to get dehydrated though, so she puts her in a barrel and uses a funnel to make Helena drink water until London is satisfied. After that, London decides to test Helena's throat with some severe face fucking. Once London has used Helena's mouth to her satisfaction, she uses a vibrator to rip intense orgasms from Helena. By the end, Helena is a beautiful, panting, hazy-eyed mess.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Helena Locke London River - Helena UnLocked.mp4
Runtime : 00:41:08
File Size : 2.18 GB

Helena_Locke_London_River_-_Helena_UnLocked.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 17, 2022 3:49 pm
Hood Rat, Jacey Jinx - Jacey tries out hoods

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Jacey Jinx came to us with an interest in being hooded. It was something she had a little experience with, but she wanted to explore it more thoroughly. She knows we have a lot of different hoods so she knew she had come to the right place. The first hood is a "smother hood". It provides enough air to breath, but you have to be careful to be calm. Of course OT doesn't make that easy.

The second hood is a "zipper hood". The eyes and mouth zippers can be opened to let in light and air for the subject. This one is tighter on our subject and causes her a bit more panic. To make matters worse she's in a rather strenuous position with all her weight on her knees.

After each hooded experience Jacey talks about her experience with them. She describes in detail what it was like to wear the hood and rates her favorites.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Hood Rat Jacey Jinx - Jacey tries out hoods.mp4
Runtime : 00:40:28
File Size : 2.14 GB

Hood_Rat_Jacey_Jinx_-_Jacey_tries_out_hoods.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 17, 2022 6:04 pm
Stephie Staar - Pain It Forward: Gasp

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Pain, Sybian

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Stephie Staar has a problem. London River has been taking her clients at the club. Stephie has tried everything to stop her, but there's just something about London she can't seem to overcome. Stephie's real problem is that she's decided to talk to OT about putting out a hit on London. OT has his own ideas.
Stephie gleefully described what she wanted OT to do to London. "Something awful!" OT is going to do something awful to Stephie. It only seems fair. Stephie doesn't think so. She struggles to get free. It's no use. Once OT has you you only get loose if he wants you to.
Stephie meets her end in the most exciting way. She's strapped to a vibrating horse and she cums till she's gone. The plastic bag guides her journey. Don't worry though. She'll be back. She's not finished with OT.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Stephie Staar - Pain It Forward Gasp.mp4
Runtime : 00:52:15
File Size : 2.79 GB

Stephie_Staar_-_Pain_It_Forward_Gasp.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 17, 2022 8:37 pm
Victoria Voxxx - Va Va Voxxx

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Victoria Voxxx is the kind of girl who gets what she wants. She walks into a room with her considerable assets and men fall all over themselves to do her bidding. At INSEX she's put into positions that challenge her sexy body. She's made to hold herself contorted upside down.

Her knees are pressed painfully into the table with a plastic bag over her head. When Victoria feels the sting of the prod it makes her breathe harder making her panic. The drool puddles under her chin as she shakes.

In the pile driver position she has to hold herself up. She's made to cum with a giant metal sword penetrates her ass. Ah shrieks and moans with uncontrollable contractions.

Victoria Voxxx gets what she wants. Why would INSEX be any different?

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Victoria Voxxx - Va Va Voxxx.mp4
Runtime : 00:38:45
File Size : 2.05 GB

Victoria_Voxxx_-_Va_Va_Voxxx.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 17, 2022 10:54 pm
Dresden - STOCKing

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Dresden is caught in two sets of stocks. One holds her ankles and one holds her wrists and neck. She's made to stand while her clothes are ripped from her body, while her nose is hooked, while she's whipped to tears. Her body is exposed and she's violated.

One of her best features is on the chopping block next. Her ass is exposed and it too must face an assault. The whip makes her cry and scream. She's brought to the edge of her limits.

The stocking covers her entire body. The black ropes run tightly around her body. The knots bite in to her tender flesh. Her face is wrapped in thin rope. She's pulled into a tight hogtie.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Dresden is stocked and stockinged.mp4
Runtime : 00:41:41
File Size : 2.23 GB

Dresden_is_stocked_and_stockinged.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 18, 2022 1:00 am
Lux Lives - Stockholmed

Genre:
BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, High Heels, Tattoo

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: It's a mystery where OT finds the women he uses on his stage. He found Lux wandering the street and he just had to have her. He puts her in the back of his car and drags her back to his studio. Her struggles are futile in the black leather hood and handcuffs. Once she's on his stage he locks her tightly into a wooden contraption. The dirt still sticks to her legs.
Sometimes OT builds up to tormenting his subjects, but with Lux he doesn't spare a second. She's screaming immediately, but the position could easily be made less comfortable. That's just what OT had in mind. Holding her own body weight up requires a tremendous amount of energy and it slowly wears Lux down.
The sweat drips down her face as he torments her with every tool at his disposal. Most subjects would crack under these circumstances, but Lux is learning to enjoy it. OT hooks her sweet little asshole and beats her harder while she's straddling the vibrator. If you asked her if she wanted to leave she'd say no!

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Lux Lives - Stockholmed .mp4
Runtime : 00:43:41
File Size : 2.33 GB

Lux_Lives_-_Stockholmed_.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 18, 2022 3:19 am
Summer Hart - Gronc'd

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.

Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.

Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.

Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.

Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her up and run like hell before the kaboom. Listen to her scream and cry before she's exploded.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Summer Hart - Gronc d.mp4
Runtime : 00:28:02
File Size : 1.49 GB

Summer_Hart_-_Gronc_d.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 18, 2022 5:29 am
Keira Croft - Taboo Torment Part 2

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.

I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.

Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Keira Croft - Taboo Torment Part 2.mp4
Runtime : 00:57:04
File Size : 3.04 GB

Keira_Croft_-_Taboo_Torment_Part_2.mp4