Author
rekul
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 05, 2022 3:48 pm
Alisha Adams - No Dignity

Genre:
BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Caning, Dental Gag, Fucking Machine, Metal Bondage, Oral Sex, Thigh Caning

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: It is almost comical how much these models think alike sometimes. They come in expecting some kind of glamorous shoot and invariably don't see that something is wrong the second PD decides to put them into bondage.

Some of them take it better than Alisha Adams, though. She starts complaining the second she sets eyes on PD. It's almost like she doesn't recognize that she has no power in this situation. The cold iron locked around her neck and wrists should have given her a clue. It looks like he'll just have to be less subtle.

He strips her down and locks her back up, not just to expose her but also to show her exactly how much control he has over her life right now. Whether she feels pain or pleasure is a matter of how he feels at the moment. One second he's whipping her to tears and the next she is cumming at his command. She has no modesty or dignity left, so she may as well learn to love it.

She is going to have a long time to think about that. The chair that PD straps her into she thinks is a temporary arrangement. Between the uncomfortable arm and leg bondage, the constricting posture collar and the vicious medical gag in her mouth, Alisha believes that he will set her free at any moment. He couldn't possibly expect her to endure this for long. When he sets up the fucking machine for her cunt she is sure he will be done with her soon. It isn't until he turns out the lights and closes the door that the truth finally dawns on her.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Alisha Adams - No Dignity.mp4
Runtime : 00:53:27
File Size : 601.34 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Video Codec : AVC
Audio Codec : AAC

[Keep2Share - Download or WATCH ONLINE]
Alisha_Adams_-_No_Dignity.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 05, 2022 6:04 pm
Kali Kane - Humiliation Slut

Genre:
BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.

Hung upside down from the ceiling, Kali gets a working demonstration of how cruel whips can be. He takes her mouth with his cock, but when the slut no longer provides enough entertainment with her tongue, he whips her more. Encouraged now, she takes a face full of jizz.

Now, shackled in irons, she is on the floor, struggling when PD tells her to move. She does not obey fast enough and PD reminds her exactly whose bitch she is. He drags her to his fucking⁄milking⁄feeding station and locks her in by the throat. Barely able to stand, the slut gets another helping of cock in her mouth.

Humiliation slut Kali is locked into her position in the play room, with her arms in strappado and her face in the crotch of PD. She warms his cock up with her mouth before he begins to pound her pussy from behind. He uses his cane to spur her on and get her sucking his cock again. When he is done with her mouth, his cane meets her ass and tits, greeted by her screams. He repositions her to present her pussy for him and plays his game again, ramming her pussy and mouth while caning her ass and tits.

Kali gets a plastic bag over her head and she is already gasping for air when PD puts his cock through her little air hole and has her really working to breathe. He takes the bag off of her and ties her tits nice and tight so he can go back to caning them and her pussy until he is ready to get off on her face. She is there, dripping cum like a good little slut and PD puts the bag back onto her and lets her marinade in his sauce.

A bitch has to eat and this one is no exception. PD pours her a bowl of kibble and makes her chew down every last bit. With an ass hook firmly in place, PD takes a vibrator to his little dog's clit. She cums hard, face down in her bowl of dog food. Worn out, PD reminds her again, she still has a lot of food left to finish.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Kali Kane - Humiliation Slut.mp4
Runtime : 01:09:39
File Size : 3.43 GB

Kali_Kane_-_Humiliation_Slut.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 05, 2022 8:37 pm
Katie Kush: Brutal Predicament Bondage

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Suspension, Pantyhose

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Katie Kush is mounted to the wall on a brutal device. It folds her in half and puts her cunt on full display. With her arms tucked behind her head, this slut isn't going anywhere. The Pope gets to work as Katie tries to squirm with very minimal results. At first she is teased, but eventually he rips her stockings open, revealing her wet pussy, aching to be used. He ties her nipples to her toes and rips orgasms from her pussy. The second scene has Katie in a grueling position with her arms pulled into a strappado, her legs strapped wide open. A weighted device hangs around her waist, holding her in place. The Pope begins a brutal assault on her with his flogger and she screams, begging for him to stop. He gives her a taste of the vibrator, but not enough for her to cum. He goes from the vibe to the flogger until Katie doesn't know up from down, finally allowing her to have an orgasm. In the final scene, Katie is suspended with leather belts holding her upside down with her legs split wide open. After toying with her for a bit, he goes to ripping non-stop orgasms from her willing whore hole.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Katie Kush Brutal Predicament Bondage .mp4
Runtime : 00:45:57
File Size : 3.26 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Katie_Kush_Brutal_Predicament_Bondage_.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 05, 2022 10:54 pm
Billy Nyx - Eighteen and Curious

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Billy Nyx is as fresh as they come. Barely over 18, she doesn't have the kind of experience most girls do when they make it to our dungeon. She probably thought she was just going to dip her toes into the BDSM pool, but working with Matt Williams means diving in, head first.

He's got her locked to a wooden pole in the middle of the room, with her arms stretched above her head and her legs spread wide across the horse. From here he can torment her tits, her face, or her pussy however he wants. The locks for her arms are extra useful. When Matt turns her around they let him lock her arms into a tough strappado so that he can flog her ass and pussy.

Her poor, tender nipples are going to bear most of the pain today. Suction cups, weighted clamps, and a harsh whipping all focus on her beautiful breasts. Her ass gets attention, too, especially when the hook comes into play, but it is the poor girl's tits that are the top target.

Billy is a screamer. She hasn't had the time to get used to the way rough discipline feels. But that doesn't mean that she doesn't love the pain. When Matt gives her the chance to cum she jumps at it. Nothing can keep her cunt from exploding with the orgasms.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Billy Nyx - Eighteen and Curious.mp4
Runtime : 00:43:05
File Size : 2.29 GB

Billy_Nyx_-_Eighteen_and_Curious.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 1:00 am
Dresden - Denial

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky. It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked. But most of the begging today is going to come from her mouth, as she breathlessly asks O.T. for permission to have an orgasm.

Normally a girl is locked in so tightly that they have no wiggle room, but with a body as fine as her's it is kind of nice to watch her struggle a bit. Instead of just locking her shackles to the floor, O.T. strings them along some metal cable, the same type he's using to gag her so that she drools all over herself. It gives her enough play to give her the false hope that she could get away from his whip, but not nearly enough to actually let her crawl to safety.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Dresden - Denial.mp4
Runtime : 00:52:35
File Size : 2.81 GB

Dresden_-_Denial.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 3:19 am
Electra Rayne - Master is Watching

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Electra Rayne - Master is Watching.mp4
Runtime : 00:48:30
File Size : 2.59 GB

Electra_Rayne_-_Master_is_Watching.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 5:29 am
Helena Price Hitchin' Hillbilly

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Don't get drunk at a party and wander off into someone's wooded property. That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more.
I was on my feet and I was bent over. I thought I knew what he wanted to do with me. It's what all men want from me. I wouldn't have minded a little in and out right then, but that's not what he had planned.
His hands roamed over my body. The perv wanted to put his toys inside me. He wanted to spank me and make me cry. I should never have gone to the party.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Helena Price Hitchin Hillbilly.mp4
Runtime : 00:47:07
File Size : 2.51 GB

Helena_Price_Hitchin_Hillbilly.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 8:05 am
London River - Unhappily Married Part 1

Genre:
Abandonment, Back Talk, Balancing on Knees, Bastinado, Begging, Belt Bondage, bdsm

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: London River is the typical nagging wife. She sits around the house gossiping on the phone to her friends while OT is hard at work. He does the laundry, cooks, cleans the dishes, vacuums the house, and works a full time job. She does nothing but insult and degrade him. She even cheats on him.

There's only so much a grown man can take. One day he just snaps. What comes next London never would have expected. At first OT wonders if he made the right decision. He regrets hurting his lovely wife, but London can't help mouthing off to him. She just can't help pushing him.

She's going to feel his humiliation, his pain, his sadness. She's going to lose everything before he's done with her. All the while he'll transform himself. Maybe when he's done she'll deserve him. Maybe he'll make her love him as much as he loves her.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : London River - Unhappily Married Part 1.mp4
Runtime : 01:02:51
File Size : 3.33 GB

London_River_-_Unhappily_Married_Part_1.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 11:52 am
Ashley Lane Locked

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Ashley Lane Locked.mp4
Runtime : 00:37:41
File Size : 2.01 GB

Ashley_Lane_Locked.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 1:08 pm
Slim Chances - Bobbi Dylan

Genre:
BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Bobbi Dylan doesn't really want to escape. She flails about, but it's just a show. What she really wants is for his hands all over her. She wants to feel his whip caress her body. She wants him to lock the collar around her neck so tight it makes her voice change.

When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Slim Chances - Bobbi Dylan.mp4
Runtime : 00:32:48
File Size : 1.75 GB

Slim_Chances_-_Bobbi_Dylan.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 3:48 pm
Sierra Cirque - Creep Love

Genre:
Corporal Punishment, Abandonment, Anchor Shackles, Ankle Tie, Ankles tied to Wrists, Ass Caning, Ass Play, bdsm

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: "The horror and the grace", she knows that line all too well. Poetically, it describes her predicament perfectly. Her inability to remember the lines, under the stressors that Creep delights in applying, will result in much suffering.

The electrified prod strapped into her cunt is a case in point. Creep dressed her for the occasion with leather mittens pulled up between her shoulder blades and locked to the choke collar stretching her neck. Of course, she is adorned in the inevitable pantyhose. He loves stretching them, like another skin, over her lower extremities. A tight corset limits her breathing and the pantyhose accentuate her long legs.

She leans over a grubby kitchen table, wobbling in a pair of black high heels, reading from his iPad. She recites Percy Shelly's "Medusa". Deportment is strict. She must recite the lines while gazing at him. When she falters he presses the buttons on the remote sending a pulse of Faraday's juice through her nethers to induce contractions. She must commit this poem to memory for he has promised her a session with the cane -- a stroke for every faulted line.

Creep is living in a romantic horror. He is beguiled by the grace that is hidden in the character of this whore. The sexual substance of his schizoid world is to design ordeals that arouse terror in her. This is such a gripping pleasure as he studies her struggle; her expressions of suffering in the memories he collects on his tablet. Yet, his tending and obsession to this seeming pray -- has convoluted his lust. Fixated upon her, his gaze is becoming a mirror of himself.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Sierra Cirque - Creep Love .mp4
Runtime : 01:06:24
File Size : 2.34 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Sierra_Cirque_-_Creep_Love_.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 6:04 pm
Leigh Raven - Born Free

Genre:

screenshot

Description: I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.

I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!

I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Leigh Raven - Born Free.mp4
Runtime : 00:47:37
File Size : 2.54 GB

Leigh_Raven_-_Born_Free.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 8:37 pm
Riley Reyes - Of Sound Mind

Genre:
Anal Fingering, Anal Shock, Bastinado, Hood, Nipple Clamps, NJoy Magic Wand, Straight Jacket, bdsm

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.

Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.

I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Riley Reyes - Of Sound Mind.mp4
Runtime : 00:37:22
File Size : 1.99 GB

Riley_Reyes_-_Of_Sound_Mind.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 06, 2022 10:54 pm
Summer Hart - Abandoned

Genre:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.

He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.

Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Summer Hart - Abandoned.mp4
Runtime : 00:38:33
File Size : 2.05 GB

Summer_Hart_-_Abandoned.mp4
rekul
Added: Sep 07, 2022 1:00 am
Wings - Sailor Luna

Genre:
Begging, Blonde, Box Tie, Breast Groping, Celebrator, Cross, Deep Throat, Drill, High Heel Bondage, High Heels, Hood, Labia Clamps, Pussy Bondage, bdsm

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag.

The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down.

OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Wings - Sailor Luna.mp4
Runtime : 00:47:11
File Size : 2.51 GB

Wings_-_Sailor_Luna.mp4