Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 16, 2020 8:14 am
Cristi Ann, Cory Chase in Brothers and Sisters

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Blonde, Threesome, Girl on Girl, Lesbian, Sister-in-law, MILF, Busty / Big tits, POV, Husband / Wife, Cumshot

Scene One: Sister Surprise

Your wife Cory has a special kinky surprise for you and you've been waiting for it all day. Dressed in sexy lingerie she walks in with your sister dressed in a matching slutty outfit. What the hell is going on! The girls are all smiles as they tell you how they fantasied about tag teaming you. They're all about making you so horny that you can't help but fuck your sister.

You watch as they kiss and pull down their tops, moaning softly. Your wife is so kinky. your sister tells you licking her pussy. Their tongues are all over each other and with every inch of your being you try not to get turned on.

Scene Two: Controlled by sister

Are you ready your wife asks. They pull down your pants and worship your cock. Two beautiful girls doing something so wrong. You're paralyzed as they suck you off.

Why don't you sit on his hard cock Cory tells her. Your sister looks you in the eyes as she slides you inside her tight wet pussy. Oh my god She moans. Her big titties bouncing in your face

Cristi turns around and lets you fuck her from behind. You've fantasized about this and now you're fucking your sister with her head buried in your wife's pussy. Both girls are desperately sucking, moaning and becoming more turned on.

I want to see my brother cum Cristi screams as she cums with high pitched squeals of pleasure. She opens her mouth wide and your wife encourages you to cum in your sisters mouth. They kiss, sharing your load and giving you the best surprise ever.

screenshot

Size: 374657786 bytes (357.30 MiB), duration: 00:30:27, avg.bitrate: 1641 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/288a5d0103c219f6bf5a7da159db3e52

=======

Kathia Nobili - Step-Mommy's new jeans make your cock so hard in your pants!!! Time to fuck her! HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, POV SEX, JEANS FETISH, CUMSHOTS.

Your step-father left..finally...for his business trip...so...you are home alone with your step-mom! You come from the school and you see your step-mommy to trying on some new jeans!!! She looks amazing!!! Those tight jeans on her butt...mmm....and she know how you feel about it!!! How much you love the jeans and specially on the woman like her!!!

She start to posing for you....and ...make you completely.....hard in your pants! That bitch! She knows how to turns you on! But your step-mommy love you and your cock so much...she can't never let you like this...unsatisfied!

She come like a cat....close to you! Pull down your pants and start to blow your swollen cock! She is so good.....ohhh....you are completely hers! And your step-mommy knows what is best for you! Then....she pull down her jeans...just to her knees....lei down.....and....you know that look! Step-Mommy wants you!!!...Step-Mommy wants to feel her step-son huge cock inside...deep...inside her pussy! ,, Come my boy.....fuck your step-mommy good!" You start to rubbing your cock against her pussy and then...you get in! She screams by pleasure.....pleasure only her step-son can give her!!! She cums a big one.....that make you feel like....like hero! But she doesn't have enough!!! She sits on top of you....you can still see her new jeans pull down to her knees....and she ride your hard cock! She move her big butt against your cock.....you see the pleasure on her face...and then....she wants you inside...all your semen...her step-son's sperm to feel that explosion deep in her!!! She has to taste that delicious juice of her step-son! So she put the fingers in her pussy and then...lick them to dry!!!

screenshot

Size: 1009716965 bytes (962.94 MiB), duration: 00:20:02, avg.bitrate: 6720 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/31378ccf4a131c15d97c63c3f6822024
marlboro73
Added: Jul 16, 2020 7:06 am
Kathia Nobili - Step-Mommy's special birthday lap dance!!! - REQUEST HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, LAP DANCE, POV SEX, BLOWJOB, Stockings / Pantyhose, Cock Tease.

My step-son...you're 18 years old today!!! I'm sure if your step-father was here, he would take you to some strip club!...But....step-mommy could do better then that!!! Step-Mommy brings strip bar to you my step-son!...Yes, you know that step-mommy was taking dancing lessons my baby!!! Well just watch what step-mommy can do for you!...Step-Mommy will give you the best lap dance ever! Do you like it my step-son?...Step-Mommy's butt....let me push that big....step-mommy's butt to you...closer....closer to your face! Tell me...do you like what you see my step-son?!...Mmmm.....Well now..tell me something my baby!!! I know you were trying to snip in to the bar where step-mommy works? And it was 3 times....and all 3 nights your step-mommy was working! So...? You wanted to see step-mommy stripping my baby?!....Well...step-mommy is doing it now for you...only for you!!!! Come to me my step-son...come closer!!! I see how your pants getting full...so...grown!!!...Give it to mammy...she will take care of you!!!...Happy birthday my baby.....step-mommy take your swollen cock in her mouth..mmm...taste better then I told!!! Is so beautiful.....you grown in very...very big young man!!! Now my step-son....cum all over step-mommy's tits!!!.....Let me clean your cock and taste the last drops of your milk...mmmm...so sweet!!!!.....Well...step-mommy still get it!!!! Step-Mommy is your slut for today my step-son!!!

screenshot

Size: 1086314370 bytes (1.01 GiB), duration: 00:17:18, avg.bitrate: 8372 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (hun)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (hun)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/597784a0b42f23b6bf65f52fa2815776

================

Alora Jaymes - My Brother Comes Home

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family fantasies, Siblings, Brunette, BLOWJOB, CUMSHOT, FUCKING

Alora is house sitting for her boss who is away on business, immediately bored she can't help but please herself with a little touching, rubbing and fingering. Don't get anything on the boss' couch! "It is getting hot in here, I think it's time to check out the shower" says Alora. She can't stop giggling knowing that she is in her boss' house. Now it's time to finish herself off, the boss' bed and soft sheets are perfect for an orgasm!

"Oh my god! Boss! What are you doing here? I swear I will clean this up!" says a shock Alora. "Well I see you have made yourself very comfortable. Get down here and suck my cock. If you want to keep your job, you will suck my cock! You made a mess on my couch and now you will pay!" demands Kyle. He makes her pay big time by fucking her sweet pussy until she screams with pleasure. "Please don't cum on me I just took a shower" begs Alora. "Oh you did? Well here is my huge load all over your tits!" laughs Kyle. "No bro! I told you wanted it in my mouth!" Alora says with a smirk.

Thus ending the first role play game by Brother and Sister, Kyle and Alora...

screenshot

Size: 330809160 bytes (315.48 MiB), duration: 00:27:04, avg.bitrate: 1630 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/44yw729mlrw9

https://rapidgator.net/file/bfb7a4877d0b90b86c03f09ea1230d18
marlboro73
Added: Jul 15, 2020 2:23 pm
590 On Boss's Order II Part 2 4K (2020)

Part 1

Scene 2

The Secretary is now kneeling on the floor, her hands still tied but the white stockings are no longer tied around her legs. Instead one of the white stockings is now a blindfold. The vibrator has gone from her pussy. Her mouth is wide open obediently awaiting her master, her red lipstick looks perfect on her lips. The boss gets out his hard dick and slowly slides it into her mouth, slowly and deeply face fucking her. She sits there obediently as he slides his dick back and forth, she finds it exciting that she can’t see what is happening.

Once the boss is fully hard he then pulls his dick out of her mouth and stands her up. He gently guides her over to the couch (or Table I don’t mind you can decide), bends her over so her beautiful arse is on display. He runs his hands over her pantyhose covered arse, he likes what he sees. He rips a small hole in her pantyhose (may be easier to cut with scissors off camera) and drives his hard dick deep inside her pussy. She moans and gasps in pleasure as his dick penetrates her. (Some shots of him running his hands over your body and especially pantyhose covered legs while he fucks you). He knows his secretary and fucks her deep and hard just how she likes it. The secretary loves the fact her arms are bound and her eyes blindfolded. He fucks her harder until he cums deep inside her, she collapses in exhaustion and pleasure with a smile on her face.

Scene 3

She wakes up to find herself bound on a bed, she’s no longer blindfolded (unless you are finding this really exciting yourself and then please do keep it on for scene 3). Her arms are still tied as before using her pantyhose top but her legs are spread and tied at her ankles and knees to the bed using rope. More rope is attached to her elbows securing her arms to the bed. As she wakes and struggles pulling on the ropes. (I can send an image to show how I mean to be tied if you need)

The boss walks into the bedroom and climbs onto the bed beside her. He starts to run his hands all over her nylon covered body, she likes it when he runs his hands over her legs and up the inside of her thighs touching her pussy. He then takes the vibrator out of his pocket and uses it all over her body from teasing her breasts to being pushed gently against her pussy. She moans in pleasure as she knows what is going to happen. He slides his fingers through the hole in her pantyhose and then deep inside her, she’s very wet. He slowly fingers her pussy making her wetter and wetter. As he gets her more aroused he replaces his fingers with the vibrator deep inside her and leaves her to struggle alone as the vibrator finally makes her shudder as she cums hard and relax in pleasure.

The end.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

I loved the tease in part 1, the Outfit looks great on you especially the grey skirt which fits your figure well. I think you whisper please in part 2 while tied to the bed, very erotic. Once again the choice of camera angle and frame is spot on and the electric performance from the two of you is amazing.

I constantly look forward to what other scenes you act out.

Category: NYLON ENCASEMENT
Related Categories: FEMALE TRAINING, DEEP THROAT, CREAMPIE, FUCKING, BOUND ORGASMS.
Keywords: custom clip, rope bondage, angel the dreamgirl, sex toys, bondage sex, lipstick fetish, orgasm control, tights fetish, male domination, secretary, red lips, pantyhose.

screenshot

Size: 3160073630 bytes (2.94 GiB), duration: 00:17:34, avg.bitrate: 23985 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/c7c9ddb68109f70cc200f7c88997bd28

=============

My Aunt blows me for good grades. HD 720p

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role play, Aunt, POV, Blonde, Blowjob, Handjob, Busty / Big tits, Cumshot, Big loads

My parents made me go stay with my Dad's brother and his trophy wife while they are out of the country. I fucking hate college and have been getting grades. My step aunt found out and said that she is going to have to discipline me. She is so fucking crazy hot. She is the perfect MILF. I have spent hours jerking off thinking about nailing her. It's been crazy staying with her. I thought I was imagining her flirting with me. But I wasn't.

She called me in her bedroom when my uncle was gone and told me she heard about my grades and could tell I wanted to fuck her. She got naked and just started sucking my cock. It was everything I had fantasized about. Jerking me off telling me to relax and be a good boy and she will keep sucking my cock. She rubbed my cock in between her big firm tits and stroked me hard. Then spit sucked and milked my cock while asking me "who’s my good nephew? Who’s my good boy?" until I came all over her tits. My grades are going to be great for the rest of the year!

Starring Sarah Vandella

screenshot

Size: 137573797 bytes (131.20 MiB), duration: 00:08:41, avg.bitrate: 2112 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/d335039f07dda5b856962e5915212bc9/My_Aunt_blows_me_for_good_grades_-_Taboo_POV_-_Sarah_Vandella.mp4.html
marlboro73
Added: Jul 15, 2020 1:11 pm
Time Out: Special Ed - Cali Carter HD 1080p

Featuring Cali Carter

You were Ms. Fyre’s student last year & you're in Ms. Carter’s class this year. It’s the beginning of the semester which means it’s time for teachers to help one another with the IEPs (Individual Education Plans) which are for students who need some extra help. You have already been causing problems in Ms. Carter class, but she thinks you really don’t seem to be “special ed,” and she’s not sure what to do. Ms. Carter meets with Ms. Fyre to try to help her new student. Ms. Fyre explains that they can’t always write out all the info in the IEPs due to the laws, but in this school they do whatever it takes to help their students. Ms. Fyre pulls your penis out of your pants while Ms. Carter watches & is amazed at how large it is. “See what I mean?” Ms. Fyre asks. “He needs some special attention to be able to concentrate on his studies. And honestly, I don’t mind helping if you know what I mean.” Ms. Carter is aghast at first, but as Ms. Fyre sucks your cock & she sees you respond, she realizes that she too will do anything to help her student succeed.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV SEX, THREESOMES, CUM IN MOUTH, TEACHER FETISH, BLOW JOBS.
Keywords: lady fyre, ladyfyre, cali carter, taboo, teacher, student, threesome, blowjob, cum in mouth, cowgirl, redhead, blonde, pov sex, snowball, milf.

screenshot

Size: 1012820956 bytes (965.90 MiB), duration: 00:16:49, avg.bitrate: 8030 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

============

My Niece wants to save her cherry HD 720p

Category: Uncle / Niece Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Older Man / Younger Woman, Role play, Blonde, Cumshot, POV, Handjob, Eye glasses

My step-brother's new wife is super hot, but her step-daughter is insanely sexy. She is barely legal and wanting to save her virginity by learning to give a top-notch hand job. So she came to her favorite “uncle, not uncle” for HJ101! Yes! I love my step-brother! I’m happy to be of service my little lady. She took her shirt off showing me those perky little tits. Fuck, I could’ve came then and there. I had to pace myself until she got those soft, young clumsy hands on my throbbing dick.

She asked over and over if she was doing it right. I didn’t want to tell her that she could have just stood naked in front of me that nervous and I could have covered her entire cute face in hot cum including those adorable glasses. She showed me her little lace panties and giggled as she took my cock in her cold young hands. I told her to spit on it. She took off her jean cutoffs showing me all her lace panties. Then I told her to take those off so I could see her tiny bald pussy. Holy fuck I haven’t seen a pussy that fresh and young since I was in high school Jerking pulling so excited to make me cum she did! I emptied my balls all over her chest and tits. Man, what I would give to be the first to stretch that out.

Starring Gracie May Green

screenshot

Size: 210849566 bytes (201.08 MiB), duration: 00:13:07, avg.bitrate: 2143 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/7e1ed0210fbf06662997b7f9df960b37
marlboro73
Added: Jul 15, 2020 11:17 am
Ella Hughes: Home Wrecker High School HD 1080p

Ella Hughes' teacher took her phone away because she was playing on it in class. Between classes, he decides to see what she was doing that was so important that she's sacrifice her education. He discovers a sex tape!

When Ella comes in after school to get her phone back, the teacher tells her what he found. He demands to know who the male student is, but she explains that it's not another student. He's much too old to be in high school. She likes older men. "Oh? What do you like about older men?" the teacher asks. "I love their strong hands..." she trails off as she thinks about her older man. "I love how they can last longer than boys my age..." she again thinks of the wonderful sex she had. "In fact, you look like you know how to satisfy a woman," she says seductively.

She moves in. Her teacher protests because he's married, but Ella doesn't see a problem. "That hasn't stopped you before. I see the way you look at me in class." She takes out his cock and gives him a blowjob. The teacher can't resist this petite ginger vixen. She has her fill of his big dick... on the chair, on his desk, all over the room. When he's fucking her on the desk, she asks for her phone back. "I want to add this to my video collection."

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: TEACHER FETISH, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BIG BUTTS, CREAMPIE, REDHEADS.
Keywords: ella hughes, laz fyre, house of fyre, redhead, taboo, teacher, student, school, creampie, petite, big butt, riding, pawg, sex tape, horny woman.

screenshot

Size: 1618308826 bytes (1.51 GiB), duration: 00:26:49, avg.bitrate: 8046 kb/s

Download

============

Step-Daddy/Step-Daughter Playtime HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, CREAMPIE, POV SEX, PETITE, Teens, teen

Step-Daddy, please play with me... Step-Mommy won't be home for another hour. Look how hard you are already Step-Daddy, I know you want to... See doesn't that feel good? You're so funny Step-Daddy. You always say it's the last time...

***Starring Kiley Jay & a REAL creampie from her Step-Father***

screenshot

Size: 1080929665 bytes (1.01 GiB), duration: 00:17:26, avg.bitrate: 8267 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4ea84b2afc10a/DaddyDaughter_Playtime_-_Kiley_Jay.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/710cd8c59a3b018de1a9be675abf6cb5
marlboro73
Added: Jul 15, 2020 9:46 am
Picked Up and Fucked: Natalia Queen HD 1080p

Cute 18 year old Natalia Queen loves dirty talking as Laz fucks her tight pussy so deep. We picked her up from the airport and were filming within an hour. She was eager to get started. She makes great eye contact with the camera, showing off her pretty face. This cute spinner loves blowjobs, riding, and taking dick deep inside her.

Laz pulls out and cums on her pussy then shoves himself back in her to cum some more.

We had some extra time after we finished shooting, so we took her on the water taxi and to the market. We ate fresh doughnuts and walked around the city. Fucking and doughnuts. It doesn't get much better than that.

Category: 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, CREAMPIE, BLONDES, REALITY PORN, FUCKING.
Keywords: house of fyre, laz fyre, natalia queen, olivia fyre, lady fyre, 18 year old, creampie, blowjob, riding, spinner, reality porn.

screenshot

Size: 2046304709 bytes (1.91 GiB), duration: 00:33:35, avg.bitrate: 8124 kb/s

Download

===========

Mom milks my cock before my date. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Busty / Big tits, Blonde

I was getting ready for a date the other night. My dad was gone, I came out into the front room and my stepmom told me how handsome she thinks I am. She told me that she wants to make sure I don't get anyone pregnant. She said a way to keep that from happening his to make me cum before I go on a date and fuck anyone. I don't know she felt like she had to do it instead of me. But, whatever. She's hot. She told me she asked dad first. Not sure if that is true. But honestly I've came to her so many times. It was just the first time she was actually there for it.

She laid me down on the couch and got butt-ass naked. They tits my dad bought for her are fantastic. She fingered her mommy pussy. She told me to let my date blow me but not fuck her. She stroked my cock and told me how good I was going to do in college. How sexy I am and what a good boy I am. She said that my cock is hers while she stroked me hard and consistent. Stroking and pulling on me saying "Do you want to go on this date?" until I blew my load all over her pretty hands. I think my stepmom really cares about me.

Starring Alexis Fawx

screenshot

Size: 157929924 bytes (150.61 MiB), duration: 00:09:53, avg.bitrate: 2131 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/94936d039d006fd02de9af0175ba8cdc
marlboro73
Added: Jul 15, 2020 8:55 am
Making the Grade: Bunny Colby HD 1080p

Featuring Bunny Colby (formerly Nadya Nabakova) and Lady Olivia Fyre.

Bunny got in trouble at school & her teacher called her stepmother to come in & have a parent-teacher conference. When stepmom shows up though, she’s only mad at her stepdaughter until she realizes who the teacher is.

"Oh, it's YOU," she says. "Did you miss me so much that you had to pull me out of work?" Bunny looks so confused. "This guy used to be my teacher," she explains. "He's a perv. All you have to do is get him off."

Bunny says, “Oh, that’s all? I would’ve done that, but I thought you’d be mad at me.”

Stepmom says she won’t be mad. Sometimes we have to use unconventional methods to get what we want.

Stepmom Olivia berates the teacher while she sucks and fucks him. Bunny may not even been raised by her stepmother, but it turns out she's just as sassy. She too lets the teacher have it... while letting him have it. He seems to have this thing for women who get mad at him.

When what seems like an hour has passed, Olivia encourages the teacher to cum so they can all get on with their day. "But not inside her. I don't think she's on birth control yet." Bunny says she doesn't want to talk about it. But the teacher pulls out and cums all over Bunny's slender body & big tits.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: THREESOMES, FEMDOM SEX, POV SEX, BLOW JOBS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD.
Keywords: bunny colby, nadya nabakova, lady fyre, laz fyre, house of fyre, school, threesome, taboo, pov sex, femdom sex, blowjob, cum on body, annoyed, teacher, student.

screenshot

Size: 1607325417 bytes (1.50 GiB), duration: 00:26:47, avg.bitrate: 8002 kb/s

Download

=============

Alura Jensen - Step-Mom's Punishment For You HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, AMAZONS , POV

Part 1

Step-Mom comes in to talk about how you got caught in your girlfriend's room having sex. She tries to comfort you, but also talk to you about having safe sex. She knows you weren't using a condom, and she doesn't want your girlfriend getting pregnant and becoming a grandmother! She decides that if you want to keep having unprotected sex, you can have sex with her so you can relieve your urges without consequences. But you have to PROMISE not to tell your step-father.

Part 2

Your step-mom catches you trying to sneak out of the house. She KNOWS where you were planning on going and what you were planning on doing. Very angry, she reminds you that you're only suppose to be having sex with your step-mother. But if you actually are going to go out with your girlfriend, you're not going out with a full load.

screenshot

Size: 538865919 bytes (513.90 MiB), duration: 00:26:34, avg.bitrate: 2704 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/dht3043ix9yd

https://rapidgator.net/file/4810546b30da403ba9a9169a18affbd2
marlboro73
Added: Jul 15, 2020 5:42 am
Human Sperm Bank: Taurus & Dixon Cross HD 1080p

Introducing Dixon Cross in his first ever porn scene. Dixon joins Taurus, who is a familiar face to House of Fyre fans.

Taurus and Dixon meet for the first time in the suite of a fertilization clinic. Nurse Fyre tells Taurus all about her prospective donor's qualifications, but it's ultimately up to Taurus to decide if she will except Dixon as her sperm donor. This clinic has an unorthodox method of implantation. Through extensive research, they've discovered that the success rate is much higher when patients receive a "direct donation". As such, Taurus must have sex with Dixon if she wants to be impregnated by him. She asks if she can see his cock, and once she deems it worthy, she nervously removes her clothing. While the participants have been instructed not to use their names during the procedure, there's no rule against enjoying themselves, and clearly they both do. Once Taurus has what she wants, she remains on the bed & impersonally tells Dixon to leave the room. It's a strangely sexy anonymous encounter.

Category: IMPREGNATION FANTASY
Related Categories: POV SEX, FUCKING, BLOW JOBS, EMBARRASSMENT.
Keywords: house of fyre, taurus, dixon cross, pov sex, blowjob, fucking, riding, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sperm bank, impregnation.

screenshot

Size: 1014701634 bytes (967.69 MiB), duration: 00:16:56, avg.bitrate: 7990 kb/s

Download

============

NAKED STEP-MOM HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Amateur

YOUNG ANDREW TASTES THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF HIS STEP-MOM IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE!!!!
HE RUBS HER FEET...HE KISSES HER FEET....HE GETS A FOOTJOB...HE FUCKS HER BRAINS OUT....HE GETS A TITJOB....AND THEN HIS STEP-MOM SUCKS HIM OFF!!

Stacy is out of the shower....bare naked....and rubbing lotion on her body. Stacy can't reach to put the lotion on her back, so she calls for her Husband to come in and do it for her. Stacy calls and calls for him...but he doesn't respond. Eventually, her Step-Son Andrew comes upstairs to see what all her yelling is about. Stacy is horrified that her Step-Son has walked in one her while she is completely naked, and she covers up. As it turns out....Stacy's Husband has gone out. Stacy needs the lotion on her back...so she asks her Step-Son Andrew to do it for her. Andrew isn't crazy about the idea, but her agrees to do it. After Andrew has applied the lotion to her back...Stacy asks him if he will rub her feet for her....since that's what Andrew's step-dad always does for her after she showers. Andrew, however, wants to draw the line there....he doesn't want to rub his Step-Mom's feet. Stacy talks him into it....and Stacy can't help but notice that young Andrew seems to be REALLY interested in her feet. Andrew denies it....but Stacy makes him show his penis to her.....to prove that her feet are getting him aroused. Poor Andrew's secret is exposed!! He likes feet. He especially seems to like his Step-Mom's feet!! Seeing her young Step-Son with an erection reminds Stacy that her "Old Fart Husband" can't get an erection anymore....so she decides to take advantage of Andrew's state of excitement....and She talks him into Sucking her feet.....and then....letting his Step-Mom climb on top of him and Fuck him!! Stacy rides her Step-Son like a Bitch in Heat!!! She hasn't been Fucked in a long time. After riding Andrew until she cums....Stacy dismounts her Step-Son, and proceeds to give him a Titjob with her Giant Boobs...before Sucking him Off!!!!

screenshot

Size: 437540654 bytes (417.27 MiB), duration: 00:12:48, avg.bitrate: 4558 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/72bde20b4d1ed9cedb293ac7977d91d9
marlboro73
Added: Jul 14, 2020 4:12 pm
Fucking pregnant step-mother

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, Amateur, Italian, Silk & Satin

Oh boy does step-mom feel even better pregnant!

screenshot

Size: 263485885 bytes (251.28 MiB), duration: 00:21:46, avg.bitrate: 1614 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/wlhwoz74crnh

https://rapidgator.net/file/267ec236037930ab249dec93b21c0097

===========

Alix Lynx - Mom Knows Best HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Blonde, POV, Busty / Big tits

Part One - Mom Knows Best - I like to sneak into the bathroom while my mom showers. She has a smoking hot body and rubs herself down really slow. It's almost like she does it knowing I'm watching her. I go in my room to jerk off thinking about her when she walks in on me. What happened next surprised me. She started saying she does know I watch her in the shower and takes longer ones now because of it. She starts slowing stripping off her towel to show off all over her body to me, saying she knows I like her big tits and that they make my cock hard. She asks me to show it to her and she's shocked to find how much I've "grown". She says mommy wants to help me, and she's about to show me how she knows best.

Part Two - Mom Knows Best - I come home late and my mom is made. She was waiting up for me all night and she starts yelling at me. She starts demanding I come over to her and then says I better not have been out with some bitch. She says since she's in a good mood, she wants to put her mouth on my cock and see how much of a load I give her. If I don't give her a huge load like I did the other night, she's going to know I was lying. I can't help but get so hard as soon as she pulls my cock out of my pants! Then she tells me she wants me to fuck her, she lays back and spreads her legs wide open, but then she says first, she wants to show me how to be a grown man..

screenshot

Size: 944511894 bytes (900.76 MiB), duration: 00:42:26, avg.bitrate: 2968 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 14, 2020 3:49 pm
Step-Sisters Molly Mae & Alina Belle Dyke Out HD 1080p (2020)

Category: Step-sister / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Blonde, Brunette, Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Sisters, LATINA, LESBIAN SCISSORING, BLONDES, PUSSY EATING

Alina Belle is at her house on a Sunday Morning. She thinks she's all alone and that the rest of her family is at Sunday Brunch, including her new Step-sister Molly Mae. Alina sneaks into Molly's bathroom, then she grabs her Magic Wand and she brings it into the living room. Dirty little Alina then starts to masturbate on the couch with Molly's toy. She thinks about her hot blonde step-sister using the same toy on her tiny little pussy and it gets Alina off big time. Alina has a secret little crush on Molly and she dreams about eating her pussy every single night. Well today is Alina's lucky day because Molly didn't go to brunch. Watch as Molly walks into the living room and catches Alina masturbating with her toy. Molly gets mad at first but then she shows her how to use it properly. One thing leads to another and soon Alina has her wishes come true and she gets to fuck her hot blonde step-sister Molly.

screenshot

Size: 171202393 bytes (163.27 MiB), duration: 00:11:56, avg.bitrate: 1913 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/edc2eb11f7f189e5877d6ed3c340fe71

===========

Cameron Canela - Learning how to Get a Girl in the Mood HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Brunette, SLUT TRAINING

Cameron Canela - Learning how to Get a Girl in the Mood PART ONE 1080p

Rickey is texting his girlfriend trying to plan a date when his sister comes in. Cameron immediately sees he's really down. He explains to her that he just can't get anywhere with his girlfriend. Cameron keeps asking questions about how he tries to get things going, how he touches his girl and finally starts having him show her and she starts giving him some guidance. Rickey is realizing Cameron is really getting into the things he's doing. he knows she's always been pretty open about being really into sex, and he doesn't want to think about her being a slut, but, she is making it obvious that she doesn't want him to stop

Cameron Canela - Learning how to Get a Girl in the Mood PART TWO 1080p

Rickey works up the nerve to ask his sister if he can practice massage on her. She is just so open and responsive, not like the girl he was dating. She knows what she wants, and it turns out, she loves the way Rickey gives it to her

screenshot

Size: 901372463 bytes (859.62 MiB), duration: 00:37:01, avg.bitrate: 3247 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/807e0cd27c9ac79c92e7b4cb4550979e
marlboro73
Added: Jul 14, 2020 2:33 pm
Pegged by Step-Mom with her black dildo HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, Pegging, HANDJOB, POV STRAP-ON, Cumshot

My super sexy stepmom has given me hand jobs before. She is a really dirty step-mommy. She is super horny and always telling me that her making me cum is to help me get better grades and is good for my health. I know it's really that she loves my young cock and my step-dad can't please her like a young stud like me can. It was weird at first. But she isn't related to me and fuck she feels so good all over me and her huge tits make my cock so hard. I wasn't prepared for what she had in mind this time.

She pulled out a strap on and I was so fucking scared. It was huge and black. She told me to stroke my cock then she just slammed it in my ass and fucked my while jerking, spitting and stroking my cock. It hurt at first, but step-mommy was right. It did feel good. Fucking me so hard and jerking me with that big black strap on in my ass. Her big sexy tits bouncing as step-mommy fucked me was so hot. I exploded and poured my cum all over her. I like when step-mommy fucks and jerks me.

Starring Alexis Fawx

screenshot

Size: 213358934 bytes (203.47 MiB), duration: 00:13:27, avg.bitrate: 2115 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/abd1db2193108a588bfbe9405b295d25

=============

I want to stay with you Step-Daddy HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Blonde, POV, Brunette, Cumshot, Busty / Big tits

My Step-Mom is telling me that I need to move out now that I’m an adult. She said that I need to support myself in the real world. I don’t want to move out. I don’t even know how to support myself and I don’t want to leave my stepdaddy. I know my stepdad has wanted me for years. I knew if I went to him and told him I wanted to make him happy that he would keep me in the house. I told him I wanted to make him feel good and not move out.

He laid on my bed and I took off my shirt. I showed him my big full perky titties. I could see him get hard instantly. I pulled out his throbbing cock and started to rub it and spit on it to keep it nice and wet. Pulling and massaging on his thick shaft, pushing it in between my huge tits. Leaning back and spreading my tight young cunt for him. Leaning over and bouncing my boobies while I yanked on his big fat step-daddy toy, begging him for his cum until he shot it all over my perfect rack. I don’t think I will be moving anytime soon.

Starring Charlotte Cross

screenshot

Size: 176815135 bytes (168.62 MiB), duration: 00:11:01, avg.bitrate: 2140 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/816a4c7d670c1561b8e9112fd4fe7298
marlboro73
Added: Jul 14, 2020 11:47 am
Cristi Ann in I Want to be a Good Girl Daddy

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Cum in mouth, Anal, ATM, Ass to mouth, stockings

Scene One: Past curfew

Cristi breaths a sigh of relief as she quietly closes the door behind her. It's 6 in the morning and she's been out all night. Little does she know that her dad has been waiting up for her all night. Dad I just wanted to have fun. Everyone was at that party She tries to explain. He drags her to the living room for her punishment while she whines. Dad please. He begins by spanking her plump ass, but if she's going to act like a slut he's going to treat her like a slut.

He slides his finger inside her and Cristi screams I'm sorry daddy, please! Stop dad. Pulling off her hot pink shorts he makes her spread her legs and rub herself while sucking on her fingers. Cristi is humiliated and embarrassed by her punishment, having to masturbate in front of her dad. I promise I'll never do it again she moans.

Scene Two:Kicked out of school

Dad I need you to sign something Cristi says. Basically I'm suspended from school She tries to explain that her dress code violation really wasn't a big deal. He yells that she's dressed like a slut and tells her to take off her inappropriate clothes. I would really like my daughter to not get suspended from school He tells her as she strips naked.

I hate to have to do this to you He tells her and takes her hand, making Cristi stroke him. Her eyes are filled with anger as he puts his hand behind her head and drives her mouth down onto his cock. You need to learn to keep your mouth shut. Do you understand? He asks her, grabbing her large breasts.

Scene Three: Punished for stealing

Cristi is bored being home all day after getting suspended from school. Just when she would have died from boredom she finds her daddy's wallet on the couch. He wouldn't mind if she went shopping she thinks. He walks into the room to find her going through his wallet and becomes infuriated. He makes her take off her clothes to check to see if she's stolen anything else from him. Come on daddy, you don't even give me an allowance She pleads with him, taking off her clothes.

He's going to teach her exactly what it's like in prison for hot girls who steal. Dad I'm too cute to go to prison She tells him before he pushes her to the couch and thrusts his cock inside her. Her face is pain and anguish while her dad shows her exactly what prison would be like for her. I don't want to get fucked in prison daddy She cries. He fucks her around the room until he cums deep inside her tight pussy. Then you clean the cock like a good girl He explains making her suck him. Cristi is left to get dressed and think about why it's wrong to steal.

Scene Four: Anal Virgin

I don't understand why you're dressed like . Cristi's father tells her. She was just about to go to a rave when her dad stopped her. She explains that everyone dresses like this at raves. He's so mad that he raised a little that he decides to show her how get treated in the world. He bends over his little girl and fingers her tight ass. Cristi pleads with him I'm sorry, I wont go dad.

He takes out his cock and thrusts it down her throat. She's in so much trouble that she does as her dad says, sucking him like a . Get on your back He demands. I just wanted to go to a party dad. I promise I wont be a Cristi says desperately. He licks his daughters pussy, brutally fingering her ass. Just when she thinks her punishment is over, the fucking begins. Oh daddy stop She moans in pleasure and pain. He fucks her pussy and moves on to fucking her ass. What started out as punishment turns into something else. Daddy, I like being your Cristi moans. Please let me suck my ass off your cock

Cristi is on her knees her face pushed into the couch, her dad continuing her punishment for being a slut, his cock driving hard into her. Fucking her harder than she's ever been fucked before. Taking her anal virginity and making her moan for more from her daddy. I like being your little She tells him. She closes her eyes tight from the pain and pleasure of the anal fucking.

Yes please, let me suck it again Cristi moans and sucks his hard cock clean and making feel like a whore. Cristi gets on top of him and bounces on the cock in her ass as she rubs her pussy. I love tasting my ass on your cock daddy. It reminds me of what a little slut I am. I'm your little slut Cristi moans. Please cum all over my face and make me lick it off She begs him. He cums all over her face and mouth letting her swallow and suck his cum off his hard dick. The perfect daughter.

screenshot

Size: 631311789 bytes (602.07 MiB), duration: 00:39:39, avg.bitrate: 2123 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/28321c8989288a88e0072e631640fa88

=============

Cory Chase in Office MILF - Power Harassment

Scene One: Dinner Invitation

Luke and his wife are sitting in the kitchen one morning, when he casually tells her that his boss is coming over for dinner tonight. "My boss is coming over tonight. He has sex with all of the executive's wives and tonight is your turn! So make sure you do a good job because my job depends on it!" Luke tells his wife, Cory. Cory tells him that she doesn't want to have sex with his boss, but Luke does not care. "Just do a good job!" he tells her. His boss comes over a few hours later and admires their new kitchen. "You want to keep this new kitchen, right? You like living in a nice house?" his boss asks him. Luke allows his boss to get behind his wife and grab at her tits. "Are you ready to suck some cock?" he says to Cory. He makes her get on her knees and he pulls his big cock out for her to suck. She starts to give him a blowjob. Then he grabs her and throws her against the kitchen counter and fucks her pussy from behind.

Cory is crying and moaning the entire time. He flips her over and fucks her in the missionary position. She looks at her husband and cries out, "honey! look what he is doing to me!" Luke tells her "just do what he says!" The boss looks at her and says "Now I want your ass next!" Cory cries out that she never has anal sex and her husband doesn't even fuck her ass! "Do you want your husband to keep his job?" he says, as he takes his cock and shoves it in her ass hole! He fucks her ass for a while, as she continues to cry. Then he makes her get down on her knees again and he shoves his cock in her mouth. He cums in her mouth and then makes her swallow all of his cum. He puts his hand around her neck and says "swallow that fuckin' cum!! also... from now on, you are going to call me MASTER!"

Scene Two: Aftermath and Redux

"What happened the other night is NEVER happening again! I will never fuck your boss ever again! He violated all my holes and you just stood there!" Cory yells at her husband. The following day, Cory and her husband are sitting in his boss's office. "I'm doing this because of YOU!" she snarls at him. Luke gets up and walks out, just as his boss walks in. His boss starts to unbutton Cory's blouse so he can grab at her big titties and suck on her nipples. "Are you ready to suck this cock?" he asks her. "Yes, master" she replies. He makes her get down on her knees and suck his cock.

She sucks his cock while jerking him off at the same time. Then he puts her on top of his desk and fucks her pussy. After a while, she says "I want you to fuck my ass, master!" so that's exactly what he does. He tells her to rub her clit while he fucks her ass. "I'm going to cum, master!" she moans. After she cums, he moves her to the couch next to his desk, and he fucks her ass some more. When he gets close to cumming, he makes her get down on her knees and he cums in her mouth again. She swallows all of his cum... Then he tells her, "you better get cleaned up and go back to your husband!"

Scene Three: Surprise Visit

Luke and Cory are sitting on the couch when Cory's phone starts to ring. It's Luke's boss, and he tells her to get ready because he is coming over to use her again. Cory is now starting to enjoy fucking her husband's boss. "You need to leave!" Cory tells her husband. Luke refuses to leave! "Your boss will be here any second! Go!! Leave!!" she tells him again. He still refuses to go anywhere. She starts giggling and moaning, because she has a vibrator inside of her pussy, and his boss is controlling it. She walks over to the glass door and lets her husband's boss inside. The two of them immediately start to make out with each other, and she gets down on her knees to suck his cock. "I want you to make me scream, master!" she begs him. He starts to fuck her ass while the vibrator is still inside of her pussy.

"All of these holes are yours, master!!" she moans. She turns and looks at her husband and comments on how he is watching her get fucked. "My ass hole is only yours, masters!" she continues to moan. They move over to the bed and Cory lies down on the bed to get her ass fucked some more. "You like watching your boss fuck my ass?" she says to her husband. She flips over on to her stomach and she keeps getting her ass fucked. "Cum in my mouth and make my husband watch!" she exclaims. She stares right at her husband while his boss jerks his cock off in to her mouth... "You made me do this... It's all YOUR fault," Cory says to her husband...

Category: MILF
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, ANAL, FACIALS, FUCKING, XXX HARDCORE.
Keywords: freeze, cory chase, jmac, luke longly, ass to mouth, anal, big dick, big tits, office harassment, blowjob, ass to pussy, threesome, facial, cum swallow, female training.

screenshot

Size: 546098267 bytes (520.80 MiB), duration: 00:44:40, avg.bitrate: 1630 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/ur16423vkk8z

https://rapidgator.net/file/4b45170b17f95e4379cb3a14241be6d3
marlboro73
Added: Jul 14, 2020 8:57 am
Blackmailing Step-Mom to jerk me off HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in mouth

My new stepmom got super trashed a couple weeks ago after her and my step-dad got in a fight. I’ve been staying with them on summer break from college. I guess she ran into my friend at the bar and fucked him in his car. He couldn’t wait to tell me. My step-dad married her my senior year in high school and all my friends wanted to fuck her, and so did I. I already knew she was a slut, I was just pissed it wasn’t me. After all she is my “Step-Mom”. I should get dibs.

She asked me I had been acting weird when I came home the other day. I told her that I knew she fucked my friend. She begged me not to tell my Step-Dad and said she would do anything for me not to tell him. I told her I wanted to see her naked. I knew she would be down as soon as she saw my hard cock in my pants. She took off all her clothes. Holy hell “Step-Mommy” is so hot. The tits my step-dad bought her are perfect. Then she immediately started sucking my cock. She is perfect with my cock in her mouth. Then jerking and pulling on my cock, talking about how mad she wants to fuck me, then she sucked my cock like a good whorey step-mom until I filled her mouth with my hot wet cum

Starring Silvia Saige

screenshot

Size: 191235146 bytes (182.38 MiB), duration: 00:11:54, avg.bitrate: 2143 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/408c996691266fbab28a596f3dbd2217

==============

My Step-Daughter wants me HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Blonde, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, titjob

My new stepdaughter called me in her bedroom the other day while my wife was gone. My step-daughter is a grown woman, a sexy, young on college break grown baby girl. I have thought she was sexy for a long time. At times, I thought she was flirting but thought there couldn’t be anyway she would be into my old ass. I mean, I’m holding up pretty well for my age. But never thought I could still pull a college girl. Not to mention my wifes step-daughter. Fuck that is so hot! She is scared I’m going to leave because my wife can be a real naggy bitch, and she wants to make sure I stay around.

She asked me to lay down on the bed and started stroking my cock which got instantly rock hard, I don’t remember the last time my cock was that fucking hard! I could tell she was turned on that she was making me swell so quickly and that she was fucking around with her step-mom’s husband. Fun little whore, I loved it. Sucking and stroking my cock, pulling her shirt up and showing me her perfect perky tits. Begging to my bad little secret princess, playing with her pussy. It was amazing! Finally pulling and milking my cock begging me to cum on her tits I exploded all over them. I already can't wait to do it again. I wonder if she has any slutty friends?

Starring Athena Rayne

screenshot

Size: 257421826 bytes (245.50 MiB), duration: 00:15:59, avg.bitrate: 2147 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/0eb1c57951d100fc71b7da1fb8dcced9
marlboro73
Added: Jul 14, 2020 7:38 am
Kathia Nobili - Take advantage of your hopless step-mother!!! HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, POV SEX, Cumshot, FACIALS, BONDAGE.

It's so early morning and you just coming back from the party. You told you have to be very quiet and just quickly slip in to your room. You hope your step-mother will not realize...you are coming back so late!!! But......that's weird.....some very strange noise coming out of your step-mother room. First you just told ....horny step-mom enjoy her self....but to listen a bit more...no, it can't be it! You coming closer to your step-mom's bedroom....you open the door and you see her bondage on the bed: You quickly jump there, try to help her....rip the tape off of her mouth. Your step-mom is starting to explain that the rubber make this with her and how desperate she feels......and when you are listening and watching how she is tight....you start to have very......growing feeling in your pants. You try to fight with your self, that the idea with is turning you on is so sick.....but you can help it! You hold your step-mother's head, put back the tape and take a real advantage of your step-mom! You start to fingering her pussy....feel how worm and wet is it! And then you just stick your hard dick inside your step-mother! She try to screams a bit...but her wet pussy doesn't lie.......she like this situation....to be so hopeless and feel her step-son's cock inside her! And to make this completely like your fantasy.....you pull her up and fuck her mouth...so hardly......so deeply.....you just use your step-mother like your sex toy and doing her everything you were always secretly dream of! And to be the real dominant man......you just cum all over her face! Nice white facial....that's what your step-mother deserve.

screenshot

Size: 789501025 bytes (752.93 MiB), duration: 00:12:38, avg.bitrate: 8332 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/lcjj1gc2fdeu

https://rapidgator.net/file/e62713e9d48f610929dcb64dec78fcf4

=========

Marsha May - Second Chance HD 720p

Category: Brother / Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, POV, Blonde, Cumshot, SISTERS, BOY-GIRL, FUCKING, POV SEX, Cum in mouth, Busty / Big tits

***Continued from Together in Babylon *** My relationship with my sister progressed very quickly. Looking back it was insane. Those few months are a blur to me now. What I remember most is how normal it felt. Like it was meant to be, like the most natural thing in the world was to rest with my sister. I guess we were both pretty crazy back then... But I'm different now. I have a beautiful girlfriend, a great job, and my own house. I don't have anything to worry about. I'm just letting Marsha stay with me for a week. She just needs a place to crash. That's it. And I'm sure she doesn't want to relive our past mistakes either... I'm just helping my sister out. It won't be anything more than that.... ***Starring Marsha May***

screenshot

Size: 1353716461 bytes (1.26 GiB), duration: 00:23:21, avg.bitrate: 7730 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/15f416bd9b3686cd0853bb4d71ec5f4e
marlboro73
Added: Jul 13, 2020 4:08 pm
Raven Hart - My Aunt can't get enough of my cock. HD 720p

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role play, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Aunt, Cumshot, Busty / Big tits

I have been fucking my stepmom's step-sister for the last couple months. She is way older than me but so fucking sexy and dirty. It's perfect, and we are both in our sexual prime. My parents would freak out if they knew I've been taking my Aunt to "Pound Town" a couple of times a week instead of going to my college classes. Well, my step-mom would be pissed. I’ve wondered if my step-dad has ever fucked her? She is such a sneaky, sexy. Horny Auntie.

Every time she comes over, she drags my in the other room and makes me cum for her. Don't get me wrong I love it. I'm officially an adult, but I still live with my folks. I'm always worried they're going to catch us, but that is also what makes it hot. She gets me so hard and shows me her huge sexy tits, straddles me, and jerks my hard cock. It makes me want to throw her down and shove myself deep inside her mature cunt. This time she straddled me and rubbed my cock and pulled on it until I gave her all my cum. Then we went back out and talked to my parents like nothing happened. We are so going to get caught one of these days. Maybe if its my stepmom she will want to join in.

screenshot

Size: 152307170 bytes (145.25 MiB), duration: 00:09:30, avg.bitrate: 2138 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/f17bf63c4f2569081fba20433da1ab96

==========

Liv Revamped - My step-daughter is a stripper. HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Redhead, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, SMALL TITS, PETITE, Latina, teen, teens

Since I turned 18, I've been dancing at the stripclub across town hoping my parents wouldn't find out, they would be so mad! They think I've been going to night school. But I've been having fun dancing naked for older men. The other night, a perfect looking man in the corner caught my eye. It was him! It was my step-daddy! I could tell he was surprised to see me, and I was astonished to see him. I think that is the best dance I've ever done since I’ve been stripping. I loved him watching me like he always has.

So I decided to go for it. I got my cutest pink panties and bra and waited for him to come home when Step-Mom was gone. I called him in my room, told him I saw him, and I wanted him. I made him lay down on the bed, took his pants off. I knew he had a big beautiful cock under there. I stroked and spit on his cock like a good girl then took off my panties and bra. I could tell he loved what he saw by how hard he got. Grinding my young wet slit on her leg and jerking him off I wanted his special Step-Daddy juice so bad, rubbing his cock all over my ass and showing him my pretty pussy I pulled on his cock fast and hard until he poured it all over my ass. I think Step-Daddy will come to see me dance more.

screenshot

Size: 161918838 bytes (154.42 MiB), duration: 00:10:05, avg.bitrate: 2141 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/37db44fdcde71a6bf2f826d0698db525