Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 07, 2021 12:42 pm
Sex Training From MILF HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Blonde, handjob, Cumshot, POV, CFNM

Taboo /S0N hand job with orgasm control & sex ed! It's time you learn how to be a good lover. I'll teach you everything, how to lick pussy, how to please a women...today you'll start to learn orgasm control. I can see you are easily excited & prone to premature ejaculation. That just won't do! I'll bring you to the edge over & over, helping you practice holding off your orgasm...eventually allowing you to (enthusiastically) release. It's all just so naughty, isn't it?

screenshot

Size: 113759793 bytes (108.49 MiB), duration: 00:11:20, avg.bitrate: 1338 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/c22adf4a38fd1c0d120d0f292af3df95

==========

Nikki Brooks in Step Family Vacation - Slutty MILF Dares Me To Show Her My Big Cock HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / Big tits, POV SEX , CUM SWALLOWERS

Slutty MILF Dares Me To Show Her My Big Cock

I'm down at the pool, while my step-mom is still in the hotel room walking around in her bath robe. She looks up and she notices that my best friend, JMac, has arrived and he is lying down on our couch in the living room of our hotel suite. My step-mom notices how JMac has a huge buldge in his pants right away! "Sweetheart, I can't take you out of the hotel room with a huge buldge in your pants like that! That's not appropriate for the public pool at the hotel! I need to help you get rid of it really quickly, before we meet up with Luke at the pool!" My step-mom pulls JMac's pants down, and she pulls his huge cock out from under his boxer shorts. She wraps both of her hands around my best friend's cock and she starts to stroke his cock. She wants to get the job done quicker though, so she can hurry up and meet me by the pool! "Is it okay if I put my mouth on it?" she asks. She starts to suck JMac's cock, but he still isn't cumming fast enough for her! She hops on top of his cock and she starts to fuck him in the cowgirl position! "I can feel your cock in my stomach!" she moans. He wraps his hand around her throat while they fuck, and JMac makes a loud grunting sound as he then stops fucking her. "JMac... Did you just cum inside of my pussy...?" my step-mom nervously asks. He tries to pretend that he didn't, but it's very obvious that he did! "Don't worry! I'll take care of it... Now let's go meet Luke at the pool!" she tells him.

***Nikki Brooks and her First Huge Cock***

screenshot

Size: 870496105 bytes (830.17 MiB), duration: 00:13:46, avg.bitrate: 8431 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/3870bb0c83468e49c20d0a5418b6910f
marlboro73
Added: Jan 07, 2021 11:49 am
Lizzi Blake - Fucking My Stepdad PART 2 Begging/Riding HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Daddy Roleplay, Dildo Fucking, POV, Amateur, Dirty Talking

I couldn't get enough of your cock yesterday when we fucked for the first time, and I don't care if it's wrong, I want to fuck you again Wink I beg you for more, seducing you by making you watch me tease my clit with the hitachi, and then I throw you down and ride your cock until we both cum! Lots of dirty talking, moaning and creaming all over your cock

screenshot

Size: 1000967064 bytes (954.60 MiB), duration: 00:06:44, avg.bitrate: 19821 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/en9zp3fmcu8c

https://k2s.cc/file/c6ab6d45639bf/XW3M0.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/7eaf03aa5f8e938264ff37e6a2841079

=============

Epic CumShot Compilation HD 720p

17 epic cum shots! First, all 17 in a row at regular speed & distance...then see them all again in slow motion & close-up!

Category: CUMSHOTS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: handjobs, footjobs.

screenshot

Size: 180244470 bytes (171.89 MiB), duration: 00:20:34, avg.bitrate: 1169 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/83a2951bb25446596258b4f3fd80fac9
marlboro73
Added: Jan 07, 2021 10:03 am
Anna Nicole - Step-mom Makes a Choice HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / Big tits, DOMINATION, TITTY FUCK, BAREFOOT.

PART ONE

Anna has been living really well of the the ****support she has been getting for her step-son Jay. That is over now that he is having his 18th birthday, BUT he is getting a HUGE trust fund from his grandfather so she wants to make sure she makes his birthday special. Jay has his own ideas on how to make the day special. Anna could put a stop to his behavior immediately and kick him out of the house for the way he is acting towards her, but then who is going to pay the bills?

PART TWO

Now that Jay has made it clear to his step-mom about how things will be if she expects to keep on living off his money Anna has started putting on sexy lingerie for him to keep him from getting bored. She really wishes she could have just done what she did with his step-dad and divorced him and taken half his money and gotten paid ****support but it isn't working out that way this time. At least he fucks better than his step-dad did

screenshot

Size: 2081567636 bytes (1.94 GiB), duration: 00:49:53, avg.bitrate: 5564 kb/s

Download

dead_link_removed

============

Lizzi Blake - Fucking My Stepdad POV HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Daddy Roleplay, Dildo Fucking, POV, Amateur

Pretty fucked up that my *much* older stepfather has been checking me out, what would Mom think?? I know I don't make it easy with my skimpy outfits and stiletto heels, though, so I pull you into the bedroom and seduce you into letting me suck your cock! From there you fuck me from behind and I then I ride your cock nice and hard until we both cum

screenshot

Size: 908520311 bytes (866.43 MiB), duration: 00:06:08, avg.bitrate: 19750 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/79nawm7f3xhn

https://k2s.cc/file/03ded2530cea1/Fucking_My_Stepdad_POV_-_Lizzi_Blake.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/b947abd97eb1335fa623788f265f700a
marlboro73
Added: Jan 07, 2021 9:06 am
Just Fuck HD 720p

This is a raw, spontaneous sex scene with no story line.

After filming another scene where Shreddz was tied up and I teased him without letting him cum we turned the camera off and I untied him. We then decided to "just fuck" for the fun of it & his girlfriend Samantha turned the camera back on & filmed it.

At the end I address you as a cuckold, if you're into that...it doesn't matter either way really as there wasn't anything else really said otherwise during all the 'action'. So for guys that have begged for me to just do a regular sex scene "without all the weird stuff" I guess this is as close as you'll get.

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: CONDOM SEX AMATEUR CASUAL SEX GONZO VOYEUR MILF
Keywords: condom sex

screenshot

Size: 122577689 bytes (116.90 MiB), duration: 00:09:59, avg.bitrate: 1637 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/4d5ae64576611cb1dde7e58aeac81b2b

=============

Taking Your Virginity - Virtual Fuck HD 720p

Custom vid, the name "Brian" used throughout. We're coworkers & I ask you to come to my place after work to drop off some files. I tell you that I overheard the guys at the office teasing you about being a virgin. I seduce you into making out, then sex...telling you that I'm going to train you to be my fuck toy, I'll teach you how to please me, how to be a good lover...I tell you that it excites me to take your virginity...that I like knowing for the rest of your life the story of the first time you had sex will be about me.

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: SENSUAL DOMINATION , FUCKING , FEMDOM , POWERFUL WOMAN , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN

screenshot

Size: 166261177 bytes (158.56 MiB), duration: 00:20:06, avg.bitrate: 1103 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/634feca840244976f18a86b4b5b1747b
marlboro73
Added: Jan 07, 2021 6:07 am
Xev Bellringer - Can you come to the bedroom with me real quick HD 720p

Category: MILF, BIG TITS, BIG ASS, BLOWJOB, POV

We don't have much time

screenshot

Size: 98379165 bytes (93.82 MiB), duration: 00:05:33, avg.bitrate: 2363 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed

===========

Madisin Lee - Seductive Milf in Mom's Medicine HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, Creampie, Fucking, Busty / Big tits

What is wrong sweetie? How come you are not outside swimming with your friends? You do not feel good? Come here. You feel a little warm. You want mommy to make you feel better? Here, just relax, I am going to make you forget all about your feeling sick. Your friends are busy flirting with your sister, no one will know what is going on. How does my mouth feel? Your throat hurts? I know just what you need! Come suck on mommys clit and it will take away the pain. Good boy, now put your cock deep inside me and fill my pussy up! Mommy has the best medicine!

screenshot

Size: 1176170946 bytes (1.10 GiB), duration: 00:13:50, avg.bitrate: 11337 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b6af550311f38ca0fc2e58d07b3267e2
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 4:34 pm
Step-Mom made me eat my cum. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Handjob, Blowjob, HANDJOBS, BLOW JOBS, HUMILIATION, SCOLDING, CEI.

Do you know how much I dread laundry day in this house? It’s not just the dirty clothes I abhor touching, its the crusty socks that continue to come out of your hamper by the washer full. I know they are crusty for reasons other than you wearing them on your feet. I haven’t told your step-father about your nasty sock for cum rag habit. He would probably encourage you to get your nut as much as possible. Since I am the one who has to deal with your filth, let’s show you how to properly dispose of your jizz, like grown men do. These are called tissues. I don’t care how many boxes of these you go through so long as you aren’t cumming in your tube socks anymore. I didn’t sign up for this duty when I married your step-dad but it looks like I’m the one who has to teach you some courtesy when it involves where you deposit your sticky loads. Let’s get this over with. Go ahead and lie down as I plan to fully take you through the process of what I would like to have happen when you decide to jerk your cock. A young man of your age should know how to keep his clothes clean and the waste basket full of paper cum rags when you’re away at college. Let’s keep this as our private pre-dorm lesson. And so its a lesson you won’t soon forget I am going to make you eat your own warm goo. Go on, lick that spunk off my fingers you filthy thing you. I have better things to do with my day than have to teach you how to be a considerate man with your cum. Gag on that a little and think about where you’re going to make your next deposit. I expect to always see a box of tissue in your bedroom.

Starring: Audrey Noir

Featuring the following:

STEP-MOM TABOO HAND JOB SCOLDING ALL NATURAL BRUNETTE

HEELS BLOW JOB DIRTY TALK CUM EATING POV HUMILIATION

screenshot

Size: 251570347 bytes (239.92 MiB), duration: 00:15:35, avg.bitrate: 2152 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/26458a6bc6f0f848e42b98543dbc807d

================

Nicole Nabors - Cum for mommy HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facials, Mommy Roleplay, Money Shots, busty / big tits

I see my good boy came back for more? Mommy teases you until you get rock hard and sucks you till you bust all over her face...

screenshot

Size: 493195051 bytes (470.35 MiB), duration: 00:10:59, avg.bitrate: 5987 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/fgwjgvg15b2k

https://k2s.cc/file/a2dde72e6daaf/Nicole_Nabors_-_Cum_for_M.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/4e7b13740141f4d8b8641236f25c1983
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 1:38 pm
undercoversluts - My Teen Daughter's 1st Lingerie Series HD 720p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, POV, Creampie, Blowjob, Teens, Teen

Starring Nyx Baltimore (Twitter @nyxbaltimore) and Don Baltimore (@undercoverslutx)

Watch me discipline my unruly slutty 18 year old big tit daughter Nyx Baltimore by making her jerk my cock, eat my cum, and take Daddy's creampie.

screenshot

Size: 1673642785 bytes (1.56 GiB), duration: 00:41:00, avg.bitrate: 5443 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/cee86d279a4fa223d6211ba0864234f6

===============

Fuck Step-Mommy's Fertile Ass HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Redhead, step mother, step son, step mommy, BUTT PLUG, ANAL MASTURBATION, ASS FETISH, POV SEX.

So you know that your step-dad and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while. But can I tell you something? I really, really miss fucking you. It's too much of a risk for you to fuck my pussy while I'm off birth control. However, I do have a butt plug in right now and thought maybe you might want to fuck my ass? I tease you for a bit while I strip out of my clothes. My pussy is so wet thinking about you fucking me...and also because I'm ovulating right now. What if...you fuck my pussy first? I want to feel you. You slide into my wet, fertile pussy and fuck me. My butt plug makes me even tighter than usual. You can't cum yet though. I can't wait for your step-dad to finally get me pregnant so we can fuck more often. Are you ready to fuck my ass? I pull my butt plug out and help you slowly slide inside of me. You feel amazing inside my ass. I don't even let your step-dad fuck me like this. I ask you to fuck me from behind while I use my hitachi on my clit. Fuck me hard and deep. I get closer and closer to orgasming. I want you to fill my ass with all your cum. Cum in step-mommy's ass. Tags: ellierowyn, ellie rowyn, ass, ass fetish, anal, anal masturbation, ass fucking, redhead, tattoos, tattooed, pov, pov sex, butt plug, taboo, step-mommy, step-mom step-son, step mom, cheating, redhead, tattoos, tattooed

screenshot

Size: 1494361161 bytes (1.39 GiB), duration: 00:09:50, avg.bitrate: 20263 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/865c8ab14f77d45d26e97b8fec312eac
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 12:52 pm
Larkin Love - Step-Mom Strokes You Best: Surprise Morning Handjob HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / Big tits, POV, Virtual Handjob, Dirty Talk, Femdom POV

Step-Son, wake up. I said wake up! Ah, good morning, sweetheart! Well, it isn't quite morning yet, I suppose, but the sun will be up any minute. Guess you can see that I didn't rest at all last night. I heard some gossip that shocked me. Apparently you've been seeing someone. Apparently all those study sessions you've been going to in the evenings never existed. You've been going on dates instead.

I'm not mad, per se. I'm definitely confused. Who is this girl, and why wouldn't you tell me about her? No, I would not "freak out." You're overreacting. But who the fuck is she, anyway? I thought we agreed you were going to focus on your home life and your studies. That girl is just a distraction. You don't need her, anyway. Not when I'm around. Have you made it to home base with her yet? I didn't think so. See, your crush doesn't know your body like I do. Working your cock and making you cum is second nature to me. I did create you after all.

You just forget about that girl. Her touch could never give you as much pleasure as mine can. Let Step-Mommy stroke you off, and we'll put all this dating nonsense to rest. I'm here to take care of my boy's every need.

Starring Larkin Love

Contains the following erotic elements:

TABOO - VIRTUAL HAND JOB - STEP-MOTHER/STEP-SON ROLE PLAY - MILF - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN - DIRTY TALK - TOPLESS - BIG TITS

screenshot

Size: 136476993 bytes (130.15 MiB), duration: 00:12:40, avg.bitrate: 1437 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed

============

Little Step-Sister Slut Training 3some SERIES HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Brunette, step brother, step sister, sisters, threesome, 18 & 19 YRS OLD , THREESOMES , BIG TITS , CREAMPIE , BLOW JOBS, Teens, Teen

FULL SERIES RELEASED AT A HUGE DISCOUNT - Starring Nyx Baltimore (twitter @nyxbaltimore), CJ Mack (@suicidalxcunt), and Don Baltimore (@undercoverslutx) -- Watch CJ Mack the troublemaker fuck Nyx Baltimore and her apprehensive big step-brother Don Baltimore. Ends with messy oral creampie and cum-swapping, and a taboo creampie in little step-sister Nyx that CJ eats up Smile

Part 1

My little step-sister Nyx had has her friend CJ over this weekend. CJ is an instigator and a trouble maker. They called me in and they're in their panties, talking to me about how my little step-sister is shy around boys. CJ says "there's no need to be shy, watch..." then takes out her tits. My step-sister follows suit and it got really fucking weird. I've never seen my step-sister naked like that before. I feel bad saying it, but I really liked it. CJ is smoking hot too. Then they start flashing me their assholes and pussies...

Part 2

I thought the girls were headed to bed, but then that troublemaker CJ called me in again, and they were still naked. CJ was telling me that I could eat her pussy if maybe I thought about eating my little step-sister Nyx's too. It's weird, but the first thing I thought was "I'm down if she doesn't tell step-mom and step-dad", cuz honestly I've been dying to get my hands on CJ like forever. So before I knew it I had CJs whole pussy in my mouth while my little step-sister was riding her face. And then Nyx was begging me to eat her pussy... she never had a guy eat her pussy before. For real, my little step-sister's pussy looked so good I had to go for it.

Part 3

Last time these girls fucked with me, I ended up eating their pussies and I've been walking around with a boner ever since. Well, they called me into my little sister's room again and wanted to suck my dick, thank god. This hard-on removed from me any apprehension I might have had about letting my little teen sister suck my cock with her BFF. I don't know who taught these little girls how to suck cock, but god bless them, they did a wonderful and enthusiastic job. CJ took my cum in her mouth and made out with my little sister. Lil sis is gonna be a great slut one day with CJ's help

Part 4

I think my little step-sister's friend CJ has turned her into a slut. They called me in and demanded that I fuck them. Yeah, it's my little step-sister, but how could I say no? I just promised not to cum in my little step-sis, that would be just too weird. Well, guess what, I came deep inside her while she was tongue deep in CJ, and then CJ ate the cum right out of her pussy.

screenshot

Size: 1461650205 bytes (1.36 GiB), duration: 00:36:50, avg.bitrate: 5291 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/9c830fd7c12086b2efc36b184a85d5d8
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 10:54 am
dmmovies - Stepmom fucks stepson HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, Mature, Amateur

Pandora has received new furniture. Her husband is once again in the pub. She gives him a call to make the furniture, but she gets a big mouth. She decides to call her stepson Cheffie to make the furniture. Cheffie comes by and Pandora begins to flirt during the making of the furniture. Cheffie can not resist it and spoils his stepmother the way she is not spoiled in months

screenshot

Size: 2360859157 bytes (2.20 GiB), duration: 00:24:58, avg.bitrate: 12608 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/c9xzjpogy4rx

https://rapidgator.net/file/b765e5c5f2b3ae8167cf6ef1910c2d80

===============

Larkin Love - Fucking My Friend's Son Creampie Blowjob HD 720p

Big Tits Blowjob Creampie MILF Taboo

This is a real life creampie and bj sex tape! I can't believe I got creampied by my best friend's son and filmed the whole thing. If she knew I did porn, she would have a complete meltdown. But fucking her son? I can't even contemplate. Oh, well. Sometimes the dick is too good to pass up! I loved every second of his throbbing young cock in my mouth and pussy. Enjoy this 15 minute long suck and fuck fest with big creampie finish. Sometimes my private life is just too good to keep to myself! Contains the following erotic elements: creampie, blowjob, brunette, big tits, milf, amateur, sex tapes, pov, hardcore

screenshot

Size: 232053319 bytes (221.30 MiB), duration: 00:15:34, avg.bitrate: 1988 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/bfcb2d2498a14358ca002a24b131dc8f
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 10:15 am
Charlette Webb - Mommy Fetish Galore HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Dirty Talking, Mommy Roleplay, Single Mom

Mommys feeling extra sexy and horny today so she is so submissive and just wants to be extra naughty to you and Obey. Non stop Dirty talk i am so good at mommy roleplay. Super Playful but wrong. Youll love it Loads of taboo talk and talk on how mommy wants to fuck and please you. So proud of this one. Blow Job, Twerking, Pussy fucking, Squirting.

screenshot

Size: 751610018 bytes (716.79 MiB), duration: 00:36:50, avg.bitrate: 2721 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.42 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/bfb85f64288ec024a88c9db2002f0259

===============

Step-Mom is the hottest MILF. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Blowjob, handjob, cumshot

Step-Mom proves she's the hottest MILF by giving her stepson the handjob of his life!

My Step-mom has the hottest friends. They get together once a week for "Book club" where they basically sit around drinking wine all afternoon and talk about some stupid romance novel or something. They're all super hot MILFs, and I always seem to find some reason to walk through the living room to get a peek at them. They love to flirt and embarrass me, and it really turns me on when they do. The more wine they drink, the flirtier they get. One of them even kissed me in the kitchen while my step-mom was reading something from a book with the rest of the ladies.

My step-mom is nothing to sneeze at either. She's actually the hottest one of the group, and I heard them teasing her about me more than once. It seems that they all have young boy toys that they play with, and were making fun of her for not having one. Well, when she called me in to her room to talk, I was shocked when she said that her friends said that I had been flirting with THEM. I thought she was mad at me for embarrassing her, but she told me that she was actually concerned that I was thinking about doing something with one of her friends and that I was fixated on older women. She said that she wanted to be a grand step-mom one day, and that wouldn't happen if I ended up with a Cougar. She said that she wanted to help me get my curiosity about older women out of my system right then and there.

She told me to lay down on her bed. She took off her top and let me see her enormous round tits in her sexy bra. My cock was growing as she unzipped my jeans and began to rub me over my underwear. She breathed on my cock and I could feel her hot breath with only the fabric of my shorts between her mouth and my dick. Step-Mom pulled my cock out of the top of my underwear and put her mouth over it, slurping it deep into her mouth. I couldn't believe my luck, here I was getting sucked off by the hottest MILF on the planet - my step-mom! She stroked it with two hands, twisting her fingers as she milked it. "You're such a good boy," she said and then plunged her mouth over the head again. She took off her bra and slid my cock between her fleshy mounds. "Your step-dad likes when I do this to him", she said. "How come you never hit on me?" she asked. "Aren't I cougar enough for you?" I think my step-mom was actually jealous!

She continued to suck and slurp on my rod, alternating with her hands. I felt like I could go any minute. "There are other games we can play too," she said. She knelt up above the head of my stiff dick, and pulled her panties to the side. She had an enormous clit and a bush! She took the head of my cock and ran it along her pussy lips. "How about if we play Hide-the-Tip?" she asked. She slipped the first inch of my cock between her velvety soft pussy lips and into her wet hole. All I had to do was thrust my hips upward and I would be fucking my step-mom! I didn't have time for that, as she kneeled back between my legs and stroked me faster. "I want to taste your cum" she said. She pumped and pumped and finally I exploded in her hand. Step-Mom licked the cum from her fingers and sucked the last remaining drops from my rod. "Now you stop hitting on my girlfriends," she said as she wagged he5r finger at me. "If you want a cougar, you come to me, and only me. It'll be our secret".

Starring: Ariella Ferrera

screenshot

Size: 221890870 bytes (211.61 MiB), duration: 00:13:47, avg.bitrate: 2146 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/1644b6a4a8d90a3d589d9f327b021ed6
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 9:07 am
Jerk It For Your Stepmom HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Dirty talk, cock tease, joi, jerk off instruction, masturbation encouragement, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Oh my gosh!?! Did I just... catch you... wanking your cock??? You knew that I was in the house too, right? And that I, your stepmom... could walk in at any minute?? Did you want me to catch you?? I had my suspicions that you thought I was hot, but...

Ok well I want you to carry on, go on... if you're going to jerk off to me then I may as well help. Follow my instructions as I edge you closer and closer. Don't worry about making a big mess in your room, you're just gonna have to clean it up afterwards. That's it, jerk your cock for Mummy!

Video contains: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stepmom, Step Mum, Stepson, Elouise Please

screenshot

Size: 959247639 bytes (914.81 MiB), duration: 00:10:28, avg.bitrate: 12220 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/164c9703043798babcd4899f5a164791

============

Lourdes Noir - 1950's Stepmom Bangs Her Stepson HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Blowjob, Cuckolding, Dildo, Femdom

Your step mom told you that she's the only woman for you and that only she can fulfill your needs. You think she's right because she's the only liberated woman you know, granted you are only 19. She cuckolded your dad and last week she gave you a blow job. This time she is back for more. She wants to know you are not with anyone else because she is the only woman for you and you smile, because right now she is. She jumps on your cock and gets herself off and then sucks you and gives you a hand job to completion

screenshot

Size: 138694947 bytes (132.27 MiB), duration: 00:12:29, avg.bitrate: 1481 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/9e4f0997b56348971d32214298cb7711
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 7:53 am
SEX WITH A SUCCUBUS HD 1080p

You feel something heavy upon your chest and when you open your eyes, you see me. I am a succubus offering you a night of unforetold pleasure in exchange for your soul. Should you resist ejaculating, you may keep it...but if I coax it out of you - and I WILL - it's mine. With every blown kiss, you become more mesmerized and filled with pleasure as I ride your hard, throbbing cock. You're unable to move and try hard to resist ejaculating, not out of fear for your fate, but to try and have this sex last for as long as humanly possible. Never have you ever felt this good... A worthy exchange for your soul.

Category: EXECUTRIX
Related Categories: COSTUMES, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, VIRTUAL SEX.
Keywords: princess ellie idol, nudity, redheads, demoness horns, femdom pov, female domination, women on top, stuck, reverse cowgirl, satin gloves, chokers, blowing kisses, red lipstick, moaning, special effects.

screenshot

Size: 1224225721 bytes (1.14 GiB), duration: 00:18:06, avg.bitrate: 9018 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/49b856b19f77d62a189d4e37822cb888

==============

Condom How-To Handjob HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, handjob, CONDOM HANDJOBS, CONDOM BLOWJOBS, HANDJOBS, VIRTUAL SEX.

It's prom night, and your step-mom sits you down to talk about something very important: safe sex. She pulls out a condom and tells you that she wants to show you how to use one properly. Ugh, step-mom, I saw that stupid banana thing in sex ed... you groan. She insists that this is a more hands-on lesson. She intends to show you first hand. You can't believe what she's saying, but she insists that its the only way to make sure you're being safe.

She pulls the condom out of its wrapper and has you present your cock which is, despite your nervousness around having your own step-mom handle your dick, rock hard. She slides the condom on and starts to stroke you. You ask her what's she's doing but she insists she just needs to see it all the way through, to make sure you know how to take it off afterwards. She tells you that you should use it for blowjobs too, but you tell her that it ruins bjs - to which she replies by putting her mouth around your cock! She keeps stroking you, milking your cum into the condom. She begins to slip it off, fumbling a bit and spilling your cum. So much for safety she giggles. She licks it up quickly before smirking and telling you to have fun at the prom!

This clip contains FANTASY ROLE-PLAY, STEP-MOTHER STEP-SON, CONDOM HAND JOB.

screenshot

Size: 181074127 bytes (172.69 MiB), duration: 00:06:34, avg.bitrate: 3677 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/fa3695d491a15c0ad8f3a8bcb7b8433f
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 7:32 am
JiggleYourPuffs - Sneaky movie night with horny sis HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Amateur, British, UK, Cum Swallowers, Dildo Riding, Dildo Sucking, Upskirt

I notice you have a hard on while we are having movie night with the family.. how sneaky can we be? Wink

screenshot

Size: 905700951 bytes (863.74 MiB), duration: 00:11:47, avg.bitrate: 10248 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/4a75802b04d70/Sneaky_Movie_Night_With_Horny_Sis.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/69f1b9ed482eac0ff1579e8e5408f26c

===============

Euro Lapdance - Twice for Candy!! HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, handjob, cumshot, busty / big tits, smoking

Peter is alone in his room when suddenly an extreme hot girl in a robe walks in and asks for a smoke. She introduces herself as "Candy" his new stepmom, and tells him she's screwing his father! She notices he's trying to see what's under her robe... She slides her hand gently over his boxers, feeling the boy is definitely turned on by her... She pulls down his boxers and sits on top of him, then she lights up a cigarette... She asks the boy if he likes his new stepmom, then she tells him she's going to jerk his cock for as long as the cigarette lasts! Her soft hands take control of his hard cock, and she slaps his cock against her pussy. She opens her robe, revealing her perfect tight body. She starts sliding her pussy over his cock making him feel how warm it still is from fucking his father. The boy can't help to ejaculate within a minute, but Candy's cigarette is still smoking so she continues to jerk him. Her experienced touch is to overwhelming for the boy. She forces him to ejaculate a second time before she finishes her smoke! She tells him she's going to have so much fun with her new stepson!

screenshot

Size: 228929939 bytes (218.32 MiB), duration: 00:12:35, avg.bitrate: 2426 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 160 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2244 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/751035448d80a/Twice_for_Candy%21%21_-_Euro_Lapdance.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/5ef949cd95852562130b5bdb1f7a9a01
marlboro73
Added: Jan 06, 2021 6:53 am
A Step-Mother's Love is the Purest Love: Valentine's Day HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Virtual sex, amateur

Playing step-mommy isn't something I do just for clips. I've had the privilege of playing that role to several special young men in my life. Long before I came here to share. Even outside of the bedroom I am honored to play the maternal role of emotional support and caring.

I wanted to make a clip where I tell you just how special and loved you are by me. As silly as it sounds, I wanted to make a clip that you could go back to if you're feeling down or troubled or like life is just too much at the moment. I want to tell you how much you mean to your step-mom and how nothing will ever change that.

Maybe it is the ultimate taboo, a step-mother and step-son sharing each other's bodies. But a step-mother's love is the purest love, step-son, so how could what we share together tonight be wrong?

Will you make love to me? Will you cum inside your step-mother?

This is a dialogue heavy clip, leisurely paced. Let me tell you how much you mean to me and how deeply loved you really are. Let's forget about the world outside and what it might think. I want you inside me, step-son. I want your cum in my pussy. Please let's make love.

screenshot

Size: 1214455242 bytes (1.13 GiB), duration: 00:19:30, avg.bitrate: 8304 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/037d2b6df2a55037ffa1ee4dc849fbdb

=============

Rayne Woods - Mommy's Footjob Custom #2 HD 1440p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, POV, BBW, Foot Fetish, Footjobs, Mommy Roleplay, Busty / big tits

*CUSTOM REQUEST* *FOLLOW UP TO "MOMMY GIVES A FOOTJOB, GETS CUMSHOT 2 THE FACE*

CUSTOM REQUEST - *mother son (David)* Since last experience with David you decide to surprise him. You dress up sexy and tell him you enjoyed last time and want to try it again. You start with a footjob with you facing him this time, you play with yourself a little to get yourself wet. You tell him you like your special time with him. You get on top of David and start riding him, telling him you missed him since the last experience. You cum while riding him, after that he gets on top of you like last, you hold your feet telling him you saw him enjoy last time a lot so you ask him to cum over your feet this time. You give him a boobjob saying he can’t miss out on mommy’s boobs. When he gets close you jerk him off with your feet and let him cum on them. You kiss him and tell him you enjoyed it and hope to do it again soon.

screenshot

Size: 824481457 bytes (786.29 MiB), duration: 00:13:11, avg.bitrate: 8339 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 2560x1440, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/bf0e7340f09b3/Rayne_Woods_-_Mommys_Footjob_Custom.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/2735913a617bf9d2083f9f45902c0497
marlboro73
Added: Jan 05, 2021 4:52 pm
Fifi Foxx - Bonding Exercise with My New Young Step-Mom: Lotion Handjob HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, busty / big tits, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, HANDJOBS, BLONDES

Prelude: Aiden is skeptical about the new woman his step-dad has fallen for. It seemed like just a few months ago that they met, and now they're already married! There's no way a woman so young could possibly be interested in his step-dad, unless of course, it's for money. He struggles, finding his new step-mom attractive, and tries to dodge her anytime he can. Aiden is bitter towards her, rejecting the idea that this woman is now a part of his family.

Scene (story, POV): It's a school day, and Aiden has morning wood. Since he's up earlier than usual, he decides he has enough time to jerk off and unload. He looks to his left, making sure his tissues and lotion are within reach, and begins jerking off. Only a few seconds in, he hears his step-mom from outside his room, "AH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! Oh god, I over rested again!" She knocks on his door, "Aiden, are you up?... Aiden, are you up?... Okay, honey, well I can't hear you, so I'm coming in, okay?... Make sure you're dressed." He panics, telling her no, and without enough time to pull up his pants, he covers himself with a nearby pillow. His step-mom comes in, yawning and stretching, still trying to wake up for the day, "Oh, honey, good morning. I'm sorry. My alarm went off, and I guess I didn't hear it. Oh, I was up late last night, but I'm glad to see you're up."

Aiden is bitter and cruel for no reason, telling her to get out, and then pointing out that she's wearing his step-dad's shirt. "Well, you're awfully grumpy this morning. I'm just trying to help out... Well, honey, I just threw this on because I knew I was late to wake you up, and it's just really comfortable. You know me and your step-dad are together... You always get like this." Although she's sweet, Aiden continues to fight with her, bringing it to her attention that she's 20 years younger than his step-dad. She smiles, "No matter how old he is, I care for him, and I love him very much, okay?... Why don't you go ahead and get up, and get some breakfast?"

Aiden tells her to get out again, and she ignores his hostility, noticing the box of tissues underneath the pillow. She asks if he has a cold, and he lies, telling her that he's been coughing all night. "I didn't really hear you... Do you want me to grab some medicine for you while you're at school...?" He plays along, and his step-mom looks down to find the lotion hidden as well, "Oh, oh... right, right, so.. Is this, uh, is this something I should be concerned about? Um... lotion... Oh, you have dry skin? Okay, okay. I got you. I get this. Tissues, lotion, you don't want me to come in. There's gotta be something going on."

She runs to the bed, jumps up, and straddles his body. "So, if, uh, you're sick, and, you know, your skin's dry, you wouldn't mind if I took this pillow off?" She throws the pillow aside to reveal his cock, "Oh, and there it is! I knew it. Did you want to tug one out before you went to school? You have that morning wood, huh?" She touches his cock, "And look, you're built just like your step-dad... Mmm, wow! So, here's what I'm going to do. Since you don't like me, I thought we might do a little bonding exercise, okay? Now, morning wood is nothing to be ashamed about. So, let me help you out, and maybe it'll bring us all a little bit closer... and maybe you can finally call me step-mom."

She wraps her hand around Aiden's cock and strokes, "See, that feels good. We're bonding, aren't we? I know you don't have very much time before school, so I figured I could help you out... Here, it seems like you're a little bit shy. I'll show you something of mine." She stops to unbutton her shirt, revealing her perky tits, and continues to stroke, twisting her hand on the shaft. "See, we're growing closer already... Here, let me make my hands a little bit softer for you." She pours lotion into her hand, and spreads it around, lubricating his cock as she jerks it. "Just stare at my tits... It'll help you stay hard." She jerks his cock with both of her hands at the same time, and moans, groping her chest. "See, I'm not so bad. I just wanna be close with you. I'll take really good care of you."

After a while, she adds more lotion, spreading it through her fingers, and runs it up his cock with her hands. She goes slow, then fast, "Come on, honey, we don't have much time. I bet you have a huge load, just like your f?a?t?h?ê?r does... Come on, honey, we're going to run out of time. I know you're close... Let me see you cum." Aiden erupts all over her hand, and onto himself, "Look at all of that cum! See, I knew we were going to be a good little family." She reaches for the tissues, and starts to clean him off, "Think you might have to put a new shirt on... But, I am going to teach you some manners right now. I want you to say 'Thank you, step-mommy'... There you go. Good boy."

screenshot

Size: 578860977 bytes (552.04 MiB), duration: 00:14:32, avg.bitrate: 5311 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/7b71ee6ab2da7fc848b5a01525800fcc

=============

The Talk HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, busty / big tits, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Virtual Handjob, Dirty talk, cock tease, joi, jerk off instruction, masturbation encouragement, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUMSHOTS, HANDJOBS.

Your step-mom has asked you to sit down and have a talk with her. You can't imagine what she wants to talk about, and when she starts talking about jerking off, you can barely believe it! She wants to know if you stroke your cock, telling you how healthy it is and normal...even admitting that she does it! She tells you what type of porn she watches so that you'll feel comfortable doing the same. You admit you have a think for older women/younger men, and she starts getting really flirty. Are you imagining it, or has she been pulling her shirt down, letting the straps of her tank top slip down her shoulders? That can't be right...

Then, she comes out and says how wet she is talking about all this with you! You can't believe it but your psyched - your cock is rock hard when she tells you to take it out and stroke. She pulls her shirt down so you can see her gorgeous tits while you stroke to her, all while she tells you how to stroke. She reaches out and wraps her hand around your cock as you watch, stunned and stoked to have your hot step-mom's hand jerking your dick. She even sucks it! You can't keep from cumming when she starts telling you to cover her with your load. You shoot ropes of thick cum all over her tits while she moans, licking your cum off her hands. Good talk...

This clip contains TABOO, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, STEP-MOTHER STEP-SON, STEPMOM STEPSON, POV, MASTURBATING.

screenshot

Size: 526930556 bytes (502.52 MiB), duration: 00:10:08, avg.bitrate: 6933 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/704df21f0230320d2be2393210b4afaf