Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 21, 2021 12:45 pm
Seducing My Christian Maid Complete Series HD 1080p

This is the full and complete Series of Seducing My Christian Maid, its stars Kendra Heart and is a POV Maid Cheating Religious Taboo Money themed series. you can buy all 3 clips separately for more money or buy them here together for a discount!

Part 1

My wife told me that our church friend Kendra was looking for extra work since her husband had been laid off. my wife knew i wanted to hire a part time maid so i called Kendra and asked her to come over and talk about the job. i worked from home and my wife was at her job during the day so i figured a day time maid would be fine. when Kendra got there we made some small talk and i told her since we both got to the same church the job was hers. later on i found her cleaning the bathroom and figured id just pay her then, she still seemed down after i paid her. i asked her if her and her husband were still gonna be short on bill money this month. she said yes and that they were really struggling. just then i got a wicked idea and told her that she could make some more money if she wanted. she asked if i had more house's that i needed cleaned. i told her no and then asked if she could keep a secret, she shook her head yes. i told her i had always had a little fantasy about a sexy maid cleaning my house in just a bra and panties. she was taken a back and said she couldn't do that. i told her that god had put her in this situation to help her and that it would just be like if she was wearing a bathing suit. i told her no one would know, not her husband and especially not my wife. she thought about it and reluctantly agreed. Kendra was by far the most devout religious person i know, she was always leading the prays at church. so you could imagine how hot it was to watch her strip down and see that she was wearing a thong! i checked her out for a minute and that paid her double the money that we agreed upon for the underwear cleaning service. later on she came into to clean my bedroom while i was in there watching tv, she told me this was the last room and then she was done. i told her if she needed more money i could still help. she got really excited and said yes, she need to be able to provide for her family. i told her if she was willing to offer a "hand" to help me relax then i would pay her another $400 plus the $300 she had already made for cleaning and striping. she said she could never do that, she didn't want to cheat on her husband or do something so shameful. she said she wouldn't be able to live with herself and what would god think. i reminded her that god has a plan for all of us and he probably put her here so she could save her family. she thought about and it and made me promise know would find out. once i agreed she told me to giver her the lube and to take my pants off, the was a truly spiritual experience! i cant wait for her to come back next week to clean, Praise be to the Lord and Amen!!!

This is part 1 of Seducing My Christian Maid, it stars Kendra Heart and is a Taboo Milf Cheating Handjob scene

Part 2

Kendra did a great job cleaning my house and jerking my cock last week. it was a little weird at church on Sunday when me and my sat next to Kendra and her husband but deep down it was kinda hot. seeing Kendra with her husband gave me some real naught feelings, all i could think about was her perfect little hands stroking my fat cock. now she was in church asking the good lord to forgive her for her sins while i was asking the good lord to make sure it happened again. when Kendra showed up this week to clean my house my wife was at work like normal. i invited her in and i could tell she was feeling uneasy, she said she needed to talk to me about somethings. she told me that she still wanted to clean my house but we couldnt do what we did last week, even though she needs the money she just cant live with herself committing that kind of sin. i told her that would be fine and to hep her out she could clean the house topless for 4 times the normal rate, she asked if that was all she would have to and i said yes. i asked if we had and deal and she said yes while taking her shirt off. i checked her out for just a second and then let her start cleaning. later on in the day i found her topless still cleaning my bedroom and we made some small talk and she confessed that she and her husband were even more stressed. her need braces and they couldn't afford the $2000 they needed to get them. i have a couple thousand in my pocket so i pulled it out and said the lord works in mysterious ways! her eyes lit up and she smiled but then she said there was no way she could take that money and i said the lord obviously put you here for me to help but if she didn't want a handout then she could work for it. she asked how and i said i could use a little oral relief, she was shocked but i reminded her that god has a plan for all if us all and he wouldn't have put her here if she couldn't handle it. she thought about it and after making promise that no one would find out she sucked my dick like the spirit of the lord had possessed her.

This is part 2 of Seducing My Christian Maid Part 2, it stars Kendra Heart and is a POV Cheating Milf Religious Blowjob Scene

Part 3

When i got my big bonus from work i decided i was gonna use some of it to finally fuck my married christian maid. i found her cleaning my kitchen and just asked her if shes ever taken her family to Disney world, she said no and asked why? i told her about my bonus and said i got a calling from god to share it with her and her family. she got so happy i thought she was gonna cry. i told her i just needed one small thing from her then she could take her family on the trip of there lives. she gave me a look that told me that she was hesitant but i knew how bad she wanted to spoil her . with in a minute she was naked on my bed sucking my cock. we both sang the lords praise as i pounded her through multiple orgasms. she promised she was still gonna keep being my cleaning lady and i reminded her it was a sin to pull out! i filled her up with my nut and sent her home to her husband and a very happy woman!

This is part 3 of seducing my Christian Maid, it stars Kendra Heart and is a POV Taboo Religious Cheating Wife Sex Scene.

Category: CHEATING
Related Categories: RELIGIOUS , MAID FETISH , MILF , CUCKOLDING , TABOO
Keywords: kendra heart , step-mom , step-mother , step-mommy , milf , wife , married , family , religious , rent , maid , cuckold , cheat , taboo , husband

screenshot

Size: 482228157 bytes (459.89 MiB), duration: 00:29:19, avg.bitrate: 2193 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/eafe851ab3eb4/Seducing_My_Christian_Maid.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/47f9d620663a5006eedbc0074ab594a6

===============

Tipsy Step-Sister Fucks Little Step-Brother On Vacation Complete Series HD 720p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, POV , CUCKOLDING, CHEATING, CREAMPIE.

This is the Complete 3 part Series of Tipsy Step-Sister Fucks Little On Vacation, buy it now here at a discount. this super hot series stars Layla Rizzo and is shot POV

screenshot

Size: 270131900 bytes (257.62 MiB), duration: 00:27:02, avg.bitrate: 1332 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/0f959287c1deb/Tipsy_Step-Sister_On_Vacation_Complete_Series.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/1eac7327f4dc486308eb643384b73c69
marlboro73
Added: Jan 21, 2021 10:36 am
Asian Step-Mom strokes me to rest. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Asian, Happy Endings

Asian Stepmom masturbates her step-son to rest because it is a custom in her country.

s at a more mature age before she laid her hands on me, who knows? All I know is I am laying here getting jacked off in the middle of the night by my dads wife and its wrong but I don't care. I'm not sure if blow jobs are part of her culture also but she started sucking me off like a horny college girl would. I wondered for a split second if she had her lips around my dads cock earlier that evening but quickly dismissed the thought as I didn't want to lose wood. Her warm mouth was around my dick now and that is all that matters. She showed me every inch of her little tight body as she stoked me off. Her little hands had such a tight grip around my throbbing manhood it made my head spin. She knew right where to stroke it, at the tip and really fast, to get me to explode. I watched as my creamy goo oozed from me and glazed her pretty hands. She said now I should be more relaxed and ready for a good nights rest so I can do well on my exam tomorrow. I hope I do rest well but something tells me I wont be thinking about my studies tomorrow I will be thinking about the new woman who owns my cock at night, my step-mom.

Starring: Jackie Lin

screenshot

Size: 224022825 bytes (213.64 MiB), duration: 00:13:55, avg.bitrate: 2146 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/d11838374239e836152484af087633ac

===========

Jackie Lin In Step-Mommy Is Here For You HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Asian, Virtual sex

What is wrong sweetie? You look so sad. Your girlfriend broke up with you? I knew she did not deserve you. Come here sweetie, step-mommy is here for you. I am always here for you. I am going to make you forget all about your girlfriend. It is just going to be me and you from now on. Pull down your pants sweetie, I have something special for you.

screenshot

Size: 846642062 bytes (807.42 MiB), duration: 00:10:13, avg.bitrate: 11049 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/66a74b169413c41d8cf50c3ca0fddeaa
marlboro73
Added: Jan 21, 2021 9:58 am
Paying My Step-Sister For Fun Complete Series HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, POV , HANDJOBS , CREAMPIE , REDHEAD

This is the complete series of Paying My Step-Sister For Fun, it stars Amanda Conda and its a taboo Pov handjob/sex scene

Part 1

I was having a bad day, my girlfriend dumped me because i worked to much and didn't see her enough. when i got home i said hi to my step-sister and i saw that she seemed upset. i asked her what was wrong and she said she had dumped her boyfriend yesterday. she said he was to clinging and she just wanted to have fun but then her ex came to her work and caused drama so she got fired. i teased her that we both just wanted fuck buddies and because of that we both lost the people we were dating and her job. i joked around that since i was making money i should just pay her to be my fuck buddy since she needed a job. she laughed and called me a perv, i was hungry so i said id talk to her later. a little while later she called me in to the bedroom and asked if i would really pay her to be my fuck buddy, i was a little stunned but i said yes sure. she said fine lets get started with a handjob. she told me to get on the bed while she stripped and then she stroked my cock and rubbed it all over her tits. when i got close to cumming i told her and she grabbed a towel and milked me into that, it felt amazing. i cant wait for my next pay day to hire my step-sister for some more fun!

This is part one of paying my step-sister for fun, it stars Amanda Conda and is a POV handjob scene.

Part 2

So yesterday i made a joke about how since she needed a job and we both were single that i should hire her to be my fuck buddy. i was really just kidding around but later on in the day my step-sister asked me if that was something i would actually do. i was hesitant but the truth was my step-sister is a real hottie and ive always wanted to fuck her. so i told her yes and she said she was up for the deal. i asked where we should get started and she got naked and jerked me off, it was awesome. today when i got home from work with money in my pocket i told my step-sister i wanted to fuck and she said sure since i was paying for it! first she rode me, then i fucked her missionary and then i filled her pussy up with my nut doggy style!

This is part 2 of Paying My Step-Sister For Fun, it stars Amanda Conda and is a POV Sex Scene

screenshot

Size: 706499086 bytes (673.77 MiB), duration: 00:17:09, avg.bitrate: 5493 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/1121269e6affd/Paying_For_Fun.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/c5d475d1facd9f4566357ec68b5b3dfe

==============

Step-Mother's Day seduction by step son. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Busty / Big tits

Step-Mom gets sexy lingerie from her step son for Step-Mother's day. When she tries it on for him, she notices the bulge in his pants and decides to give him a Step-Mother's Day Handjob!!

It's just me and my step-mom at the house since step-dad passed away a couple years ago. Even though I am twenty I could move out and give her the privacy she probably would enjoy but I can't do that because I have the secret hot's for her. It's not really something I can just come out and tell her but maybe todays' Mothers Day gift will show her how I feel. She was laying in bed reading a book, wearing her sexy step-mommie reading glasses when I came to her with her gift. I could hardly wait to see her reaction. The anticipation was causing me to have butterflies in my stomach and a stirring in my loin, what a crazy combination. She seemed to be embarrassed yet intrigued and figured out my intentions toward her pretty quickly. I don't know why she doesn't have guys asking her out left and right but I'm glad because that leaves plenty space for me. I could hardly wait to see the sexy silky lingerie piece on her curvy body. She said she would try it on so I could see her in the gift but not while I watched her change. She stepped away from me a typical step-mom and returned to me a sexy siren. Of course my cock began to swell at the sight of her full breasts and smooth hips encased in silk and soft mesh. She noticed my reaction right away and commented how this was all so flattering to her. We both awkwardly gazed at each other when she suggested since this is a special day that we should take our step-mother step-son bond a step further. I didn't expect her to full on fuck me nor did I want that but rather go a slow pace sexually with her. She offered to wear this gift as she stroked my cock into orgasm. I knew she would probably be a little shy about sex since it had been so long since she was with a man, much less her own step-son.

She asked me to lie down and get comfortable so she could be the sexy sultry woman she has hidden for so long. I was honored to be receiving such a great gift from her and this made me wish I had somehow found the way to instigate my feelings before. She lubed my cock with her deep throat honey saliva and stroked me into dizzying heights of pleasure. She modeled the lingerie as she stroked my rigid shaft until I could no longer hold back my load. Her sweet voice and solid hand job made me bust a fat nut all over her pretty hands. My fantasy of what might happen when I gave her the lingerie gift was nothing compare to the reality of what actually happened. I have spank bank material for the next month from this experience. Now that we have passed an invisible boundary maybe I will no longer be the only one in this house cranking on my cock. A whole new relationship was created from one silky sexy gift.

Starring: Zoey Holloway

screenshot

Size: 374651439 bytes (357.30 MiB), duration: 00:23:13, avg.bitrate: 2152 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/88e4af48dff41117e27c68ba420ab345
marlboro73
Added: Jan 21, 2021 9:15 am
Little step-sister humps her pillow. HD 720p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , SOCKS, Teens, Teen

Pig-tailed little step-sister humps her pillow for her big step-brother, then jerks his cock when she makes him horny!

What do you care if I'm dressed like this? I'm having a rest over with my girlfriends tonight so we always dress up cute. Gross! Why are you asking me if I rest with boys? I don't do anything with boys. If I get that urge that I need to rub my pussy on something I just hump my soft fuzzy pillow. You want to watch me hump my pillow? No way, that's silly. You don't believe I can get myself off my rubbing on my pillow, fine then, I'll show you. See, I just do this until I feel wet in my panties and I get goose bumps. Hey, you're getting a bulge in your pants! You know, just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I don't know what to do with a cock. Come over her and I will show you. Our parents aren't home and we aren't even genetically related so it's not a bad thing if I touch your cock.

I'll show you what a virgin pussy looks like while I rub your dick for you. Do you like the way I am touching you? I'll touch you every day after school if you want me to. College is so boring isn't it? We can do this every day and have something to look forward to. Oh you want to watch me hump the pillow again? It turns me on to have you watch. I love to feel my fuzzy pillow on my butt. I have an idea, why don't I rub my little tight pussy on you instead of my pillow. Your skin feels so warm and manly against my soft skin. I like this much better than my pillow.

I wonder what it would feel like to bounce my pussy on your cock. I can't stick it in because I want to stay a virgin but we can play against the outside of my hole. I can hardly wait to make you cum. I want to see your thick white cum and maybe next time we play I can swallow it. Oh I feel you cock letting go of your cum! Now, since your cock is taken care of for today you can't come perving on my girlfriends tonight, you aren't invited. We had better get cleaned up before our parents get here. I don't feel like such a virgin anymore thanks to you big step-brother.

Starring: Lola Foxx

screenshot

Size: 219410539 bytes (209.25 MiB), duration: 00:13:38, avg.bitrate: 2146 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/283814fb2cae866a673f9168bdb71958

=============

Odessa Odyssey - Shy Stepmom Poses Nude for Step-Son Pov HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Ebony, Creampie, Black, Interracial

My hot Stepmom got me a camera for my birthday, later that day she came into my room to see how i liked it. i noticed she had been drinking and i asked her to be my model and pose for me, i took a lot of convincing but she did it. i kept pushing my luck with her, fist getting her to pose in her bra and shorts, then posing in her bra and panties, then she took the bra off! once she was topless it was pretty easy to get her to take her bottoms off as well. then i asked if we could do sexy photos with me as well, she agreed and so after i had my dick in her mouth for the shot, after that i fucked her doggie and filled her up with my nut!

screenshot

Size: 177840917 bytes (169.60 MiB), duration: 00:17:16, avg.bitrate: 1373 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c4aa921398a4a/Shy_Stepmom_Poses_Nude.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/5d3dc4f72f2d2d184679d9246c59a225
marlboro73
Added: Jan 21, 2021 8:40 am
Jocelyn Baker / jocelynbaker - BIG SIS TWERKS FOR YOU HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Blonde, POV, Busty / Big tits, Twerking, Ass Shaking, Creampie, Twerk, BBW, Virtual Sex

Your in your bed..you're having the most wonderful dream. Someone is touching your cock and it feels amazing! You open your eyes, and realize it's not a dream..but instead, your sister giving you a handjob. She's snuck into your room while your mom & dad aren't home and wants to have a little fun. You want to tell her no, but it feels so good. She continues working your hard cock while trying to seduce you into doing more, but you can't! She's your big sister! Finally, she comes up with an idea..she's going to strip for you and shake her ass..she's been practicing "twerking" if you can resist the way she moves her body, and the way her huge ass jiggles..you don't have to fuck her. At this point you can't say no because she's already pulling her pants down and showing you that AMAZING ASS! After a few minutes, you can't resist. You NEED to be inside her, doggy style. She's giddy with excitement to finally be getting what she wants, and happily bends over to let you stuff her tight little hole. While you're fucking she tells you another sick fantasy of hers..SHE WANTS A CREAMPIE! At this point, you're going to do anything for your big sis.. tags; oil, lotion/oil fetish, dirty talking, big ass, doggystyle, handjob, brat girls

screenshot

Size: 1111116666 bytes (1.03 GiB), duration: 00:14:20, avg.bitrate: 10336 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/5d299abcbd68a/JB_Big_Sis_Twerks_4_You.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/6161f4089db29d982b2de7bc04114e04

===========

Stepmom fingers my ass. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Busty / Big tits, Handjob, Cumshot

Step-Mom fingers her step-son's ass as she strokes a big load out of her boy's big cock!

I don't know what the obsession is but I can't stop following my step mom around the house. I have to be near her. My step-dad really scored when he married her and I secretly wish they were only dating instead of married so that I may have a chance to swoon her away from him. I know I'm just a young guy who's barely legal but I know a great woman when I see her and my step mom is the best. I was heading out to the pool today and caught her from the corner of my eye as she was digging in her garden. She was bent over in her tight shorts with her round ass moving up and down. I could hardly contain myself and felt my erection immediately. I moved closer to her without knowing what I would say if she noticed me, which she did.

Not only did she notice me and scold me for creeping up on her but she was aghast at the bulge in my pants in knowing it was there because of her. She became disgruntled and said we had to talk inside the house and straighten out my obsession with her. I didn't know what to expect as I followed her to the bedroom where she instructed me to lie down on the bed. What ever she had planned she said I could not tell my step-dad. As she placed her hand on my crotch and felt my hard on she said she was going to take care of this and then we would never speak of it again. She then said my dick was bigger than my step-father's. What am I supposed to do with that information? I just laid still as she took control of my raging hard on. She placed my shaft in between her gorgeous tits and fucked my dick. She kept saying how big my dick is. I may have a chance after all to do what I would really like to do to her. She showed me her perfectly shaped pussy then went to work on my cock with great enthusiasm. I thought I was going to spew my load when she got completely naked for me. She played with my balls and jerked away telling me how sexy I am. I wanted her slip her tiny slit on my dick so I could spread her pussy lips wide. Instead, she said she was going to do something to me that most men like and proceeded to slide one of her fingers in my ass hole. I've never felt anything like that before as I've always felt my hole was an exit only but I have to admit it felt really fucken good to have her finger moving around inside me. She said she was tickling my prostrate. I don't know if she was for sure but I didn't want her to stop jerking me off until I drained my balls for her.

She called me a dirty boy as she wiped my cum from her hand and exclaimed she had to get back to her gardening. I was dizzy from such an intense release and even though she said I had to stop spying on her I wouldn't be able to stop, not after an experience like she just gave me. Maybe so long as I let her slide her finger in my ass I might get a turn to slide my manhood inside her.

Starring: Holly West

screenshot

Size: 239433116 bytes (228.34 MiB), duration: 00:14:51, avg.bitrate: 2150 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/4d5996986b55f865ec0b8ab9bb82330d
marlboro73
Added: Jan 21, 2021 7:27 am
Ryland BabyLove - Siblings Fuck in Closet POV Virtual HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Brunette, POV, Virtual Sex, Canadian, Busty / Big tits, Dirty Talking, Eye Contact, Hairy

This is a custom video order and I use the name "Andrew". In this video, sister and brother have snuck away from the family reunion. We sat next to each other at the picnic table and I touched you (brother) under the table. Our mom saw and told us to go finish what we started. She will cover for us with the family. Whole clip takes place in the closet. The whole clip is shot POV as a virtual sex video. tags: siblings, family, POV, virtual sex, blowjob, handjob, dirty talk, riding, missionary, cum inside me, eye contact, boob bouncing, point of view, hairy pussy, bush, BJ, HJ,

screenshot

Size: 317478281 bytes (302.77 MiB), duration: 00:17:18, avg.bitrate: 2447 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/c0a24ed5d6bcb/Ss_F_in_Closet_POV_Virtual.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/177cf9d4170c322d933f02c15ec737f8

==============

LittleMissElle - Slutty Step Sister HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Cream pie, Dildo Fucking, Solo Female

Your dad says my outfits are too slutty to be wearing around the house, what do you think step bro? Pretty cute yeah? Wanna see a little more? You can look but you can't touch! Well maybe you can fuck me just a little, this is all getting me so wet. Did you come in me??? Oh my god you weren't supposed to do that, but it feels so good! "Doggystyle" self fucking with a drippy faux creampie at the end

screenshot

Size: 587351036 bytes (560.14 MiB), duration: 00:15:19, avg.bitrate: 5113 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/718af8c809516/slutty_step_sister.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/60a2f9133291797829f9da5aa93c826b
marlboro73
Added: Jan 20, 2021 5:10 pm
Cory Chase, Nikki Brooks in Step Family Vacation - Fucked My Step Aunt after Step Mom fucked My Best Friend 4K

Category: Stepmother - Stepson / Auntie - Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, AUNT, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, Threesome, POV SEX , Cum in mouth, Cumshot, BIG TITS , CUM SWALLOWERS

Fucked My Step Aunt After Step Mom Fucked My Best Friend

I walk in to the hotel suite and I see my Aunt Cory standing outside of the bedroom that my best friend, JMac, is staying in during our vacation. His bedroom is cracked open and my aunt seems to be videotaping whatever is going on inside of JMac's room. As I walk closer to my aunt, I hear loud moaning sounds and sex noises! "What is that sound?!" I ask her. "Your step-mom is fucking your best friend right now!" she exclaims. "Wait, what?! Are you serious?" I ask her. My Aunt Cory shows me a picture that she took through the crack in the door, and it is a photo of my step-mom in the doggy style position with JMac's huge cock thrusting in to her pussy! I instantly start to get jealous, because I thought my step-mom was only fucking me! "How about you and I fuck each other out here in the living room, since your step-mom is fucking your best friend! Maybe it will help ease your jealousy," my aunt suggests. I am very upset with my step-mom right now, so I agree to fuck my Aunt Cory now! My aunt gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob. About a minute later, my step-mom walks out of the bedroom and she screams "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! CORY, HOW COULD YOU?!" Cory pulls out her phone and she shows my step-mom the photo's and videos that she took of her fucking my best friend! My step-mom tries to apologize to me, but I'm still very upset with her. "Well, JMac is resting right now so... maybe the 3 of us could have some fun right now, since I owe it to you!" my step-mom offers. I agree to this, and now my aunt and my step-mom both get mostly naked in front of me. I start to fuck my step-mom's pussy first, while my Aunt Cory spreads my step-mom's ass cheeks and pussy open wide for me. They both lick my cock clean, and as they do so, my step-mom tells us that she just heard the shower turn on. JMac must be in the shower right now, so we can all go fuck in the bedroom now! We run over to the bedroom and I start to fuck my step-mom in the missionary position, while her tits and her pussy are both exposed from her beige dress being pulled up and down at the same time! Then she flips over in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy in that position while my aunt Cory tells us both how badly she wishes she was fucking me right now! I keep fucking my step-mom, and when I get close to cumming, I explode in my step-mom's mouth! Then she kisses my aunt afterwards, so they can both taste my cum!

***Nikki Brooks and her First Huge Cock***

screenshot

Size: 1247065283 bytes (1.16 GiB), duration: 00:18:42, avg.bitrate: 8892 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/a768f248eda0a2c4f5e13752d485a052

===========

Morning wood gets wanked by step-sister. HD 720p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Blonde, Handjob, Cumshot, POV

Schoolgirl step-sister jacks off her step brother's morning wood for the first time!

I hate mornings. I lay in bed as long as possible until my step-mom comes to my door and pounds on it for me to get my lazy ass out of bed. This morning my step-mom didn't come to wake me up, my step-sister did. I'll admit I have a crush on my little step-sister. Not that I would act on it or anything because now that our parents married we're kind of related. Good thing I didn't have to do anything to get what I got this morning for a wake up call except keep my lazy ass in bed as usual. My step-sister came in all awake and bouncy. Only thing I hate worse than mornings are morning people. I was hesitant to make the slightest move because I could feel my raging morning wood in my underwear and did not want to gross her out by presenting it to her. My step-sister found my wood all on her own and immediately became fascinated with seeing it then touching it. I was half drowsy from rest but was not going to do anything to stop whatever it was she wanted to do with my dick. She pulled my underwear down and started saying what a big cock I have and how she is the cutest girl to ever touch it. I wasn't going to argue with her as I didn't want her to stop touching me so I lay there as she wrapped both her little hands around my shaft and exclaimed she was going to give me the best hand job of my life.

I usually just fuck a pussy that is this close in proximity to me but since she is my step-sister I should probably just lie here and get the hand job. She can go off a bit on her rambling but it's something I have grown accustomed to with her. As long as she is holding my cock, I'm keeping quiet. She stroked it tenderly then smacked it around a few times which was completely surprising yet titillating. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her long blonde pigtails and little schoolgirl skirt. I like that she is old enough to be legal yet young enough to still look so damn young. As she continued to babble and strip for me, the sight of her tight little body was enough to give me very dirty thoughts and send me to the edge of ejaculation. All she needed to do was shut her trap for half a minute and jack me to make give her my cum. When she deep throated my dick and used her spit as lube she cranked me off but good. It was a weird yet kinky way to start the day. Thank god her step-mom didn't walk in and see my dick in her step-daughter's hands.

Starring: Avril Hall

screenshot

Size: 240219464 bytes (229.09 MiB), duration: 00:14:55, avg.bitrate: 2147 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/aa55a44623405577fbb7fa0d80d2d65d
marlboro73
Added: Jan 20, 2021 2:37 pm
Mom Wakes Son Up For School Complete Series HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Amateur, POV, HANDJOBS, BLOW JOBS, BIG TITS, Compilation

This is Mom Wakes Son Up For School Complete Series, it stars Sherry Stunns. This is a mother son taboo themed series that's shot POV. you can buy all 4 parts here at a discount.

Step-Mom Wakes Up Step-Son For School Part 1

My step-mom comes in every morning to wake me up for school, one night i went to bed naked after i jerked off. The next morning my step-mom came into wake me up and saw me naked, she woke me up and i realized i was naked and covered up! my step-mom didn't really say much about it so the next morning i figured id see how far i could take this. i stripped naked, put my headphones on and started to jerk off. my step-mom came in and instead of saying anything she just watched me for a minute, when she did tap me i pretended like i was shocked and embarrassed. step-mom say it was fine and asked me to just do that in the shower in the morning, i said sorry and that step-dad uses all the hot water in the morning and i need a release to be able to focus in school. step-mom said she understood but i need to find some other time to do that, i said ok and got up. the next morning i didn't bother with the headphones, i just started jerking off. when step-mom came in the room she was kinda upset but i just kept stroking it in front of her, she told me to do that in the shower. i said i couldn't because as always step-dad used all the hot water and i needed to do this before school. i asked her if she wanted me to do good in school and of course she said yes but i needed to hurry or id be late for school. i told her if she wanted me to hurry so bad she could help, she asked how? i told her she could maybe help stimulate me by taking her clothes off. she hesitated for just a second but then she did it! i got to jerk off looking at my naked step-mom, i cant wait for tomorrow morning!

This is part 1 in Step-Mom Wakes Step-Son Up For School, it is a JOI with no sex just masturbation. starring Sherry Stunns

Step-Mom Wakes Step-Son Up For School Part 2

My step-mom came into wake me up this morning and i figured id push luck a little further today. so i was stroking my cock when my step-mom walked in and she was a little upset which was to be expected, she gave me a hard time about jerking off again . i told her step-dad used all the hot water like normal and i needed a release before school, she said fine but i needed to hurry. i told her i was but like yesterday it takes a while unless she wanted to help again? she made me promise to get my grades up and behave myself and i said yes of course! she then dropped her robe (which was all she was wearing) and got on the bed in between my legs, gave me a angry bitchy look and starting stroking my cock. i couldn't believe i got her to do that but OMG did it feel good, i told her i was gonna cum so she grabbed a towel and caught my nut in it! i cant wait for tomorrow morning when i push my luck even further!

This is part 2 in Step-Mom Wakes Step-Son Up For School series, it stars Sherry Stunns and is shot POV with Handjob only

Step-Mom Wakes Step-Son Up For School Part 3

So i said last time that i couldn't wait to push my luck even further with my step-mom, and i meant it! Like every morning now when my step-mom comes in im already hard and jerking off so she can see it! like always step-mom came in this morning annoyed that i was still in bed playing with myself. like yesterday i had to explain that i need this to do good in school and step-mom reluctantly understood. like yesterday i told her i was doing better with school and if she could help like she did before we could get this done faster and i would do that much better with school. she dropped her robe and wasn't wearing a thing, she got on the bed between my legs and started jerking me off. it was taking longer then before and i mentioned that we should try something else, she said like what and i said how about a blowjob. she actually agreed! my sexy naked step-mother was between my legs sucking my fat cock, i wanted it to last forever but i knew i could only push my luck so far for one day. so when i got close to coming i told my step-mom and she just kept sucking so i finished in her lovely warm mouth! I think im gonna go all in tomorrow with step-mom before school, i cant wait!

This is part 3 in Step-Mom Wakes Step-Son Up For School Series, it stars Sherry Stunns and is a POV Blowjob Scene

Step-Mom Wakes Step-Son Up For School Part 4

Well it finally happened! my step-mom came into my room this morning like normal and i was jerking off like normal. step-mom still isn't that ok with helping me cum every morning but shes seeing that my grades are improving so she deals with it. this day thought i wanted us to go all the way, so i came up with a plan that i knew would work. while my step-mom was sucking on my dick i noticed she was getting turned on so after she had been going for a while i told her "Lets do it" and it work! she crawled on top of me and slammed down on my cock!! we fucked in a bunch of different positions until i came deep in my moms pussy. when i was finished she told me she would be in every morning to wake me up with sex.

This is part 4 in Step-Mom Wakes Step-Son Up For School Series, it stars Sherry Stunns and is a POV sex scene

screenshot

Size: 1320232177 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 00:29:38, avg.bitrate: 5940 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/79d85f773f66a/4024Sherry_Stunns_-_Mom_Wakes_Son_Up_For_School_Complete_Series_-_HD_720p.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/72692e2c49e3d3b408b8cd9339402dfc

===============

Joslyn Jane - Viagra Mix Up With Friends Hot Step-Mom Complete Series HD 1080p

Part 1

I was staying at my friend Jason's house with him and his family while my parents were out of town on a business trip. it was awesome since me and Jason grew up together and his step-mom was like a second step-mom to me. it was also great because if i wasn't able to stay there i would have had to have stay at my grandparents house and that would have been boring. on my first day there jason was working his part time job and Mr Jane was still at work too. i found Mrs Jane or Joslyn since thats what she preferred i call her. i thanked her again for letter me stay there then i asked if she had any thing for a headache and she told me to go check her bathroom medicine cabinet, i found some pills that looked like aleve and took 2. about a half hour later i started to feel worse and told her about it, she asked what pills i took and i showed her the bottle. she told me that they were her husbands Viagra and she freaked then when i told her i took two she got even more panicked! since she was a nurse i was super worried but the headache was getting worse. she told me to take some regular aleve which she gave me then to drink water and go lay down. another 30 minutes later i went back to her told her that i was feeling worse and no matter what i did my erection wouldn't go away. she told me to sit on the couch and she would be right back. she came back in the room a few minutes later with a towel and a bottle of lube, she told me i need to masturbate and she would stay with me to make sure everything was ok. i asked her if she really needed me to masturbate in front of her, since i was her responsibly while my parents were gone and since she was a nurse it was probably best that i do it in front of her. after we both promised that we wouldn't tell anyone including Mr Jane and jason i was so embarrassed, we got started! the idea of having my friends hot step-mom cheer me along as my stroked off if front of her was so hot, i came so hard and her eyes never left my cock! she told me the viagra could be in my system for a few days and if i had anymore problems i should come see her right away!

This is part 1 of Viagra Mix Up With Friends Hot Step-Mom, this series stars Joalyn Jane. This is a POV Milf Cheating Taboo CFNM JOI Masturbation scene.

Part 2

Yesterday i accidentally took my friends dads Viagra thinking it was an Aleve, lucky his step-mom Joslyn who's a nurse was there to help! when my friend Jason and his step-dad weren't in the house Joslyn had me masturbate in front of her, she said it would be the only way to help relieve the erections i was having. she told me that the symptoms would probably last a few days, since my parents were out of town and i was staying with Jason's family Joslyn said she was responsible for me. so she said that if i get another erection that wont got away i should come find her, i said i sure would. so this morning when i knew it was just me and Joslyn in the house i went to find her with my raging erection! she was in the living room watching TV! we made a little small talk and then i told her about my problem, she thought for a second then told me to go back to my guest room, take my pants off and she would be in right away. so a couple minutes later i was lying naked on the bed when Joslyn came in, she locked her eyes on my erection and it looked like she enjoyed what she saw. she asked me if i was ready to masturbate again to relieve the growing pressure in my penis. i told her that i had been masturbating for hours and my arm and wrist was to sore to continue and i didn't know what else to do. she thought about it for a second and then asked if i could keep a secret, i of course said yes! she said she tell bad and since i was her responsibility she was going to help me. with that she picked up my bottle of lube, poured some into her hands and reached to grab my cock. she started stroking my cock and it felt amazing, before long i was shooting streams of cum. i know it wont belong till the viagra gets me hard again and Joslyn will have to help me outs some more!

This is part 2 of Viagra Mix Up With Friends Hot Step-Mom, this series stars Joslyn Jane. This is a POV Milf Cheating CFNM Handjob scene.

Part 3

It was morning and i was still staying with my buddy Jason and his family. i knew Jason had to get up early to get school for a early class and his Step-Dad Mr Jane would have already left work so that meant me and my friends hot step-mom were alone! because the Viagra took was a powerful one my dick was rock hard to i went to find Mr Jane or Joslyn as she wants me to call her! i found her in the kitchen, she had just gotten back from a workout and damn did she look good. i told her about my boner problem and without missing a beat she told me to go lay down in her bedroom and she would be in right away! a minute later i was lying naked on my best friends parents bed with my dick bobbing back and forth! Joslyn walked in and i asked her if she was able to bring the lube, she said no and told me that there was a slight problem! her husband just called and was on his way home because he forgot something. i panicked and started to get out of the bed, joslyn stopped me and said it was fine we would just have to hurry. she told me we didn't have time for a handjob but she had another idea that would probably make me cum fast. before i knew what was happening she started sucking my dick and OMG it felt amazing. after a couple minutes i asked her if she could take her bra because it would probably help me cum fast and she did! before long i had my my best friends topless step-mother swallowing my load and sending me off to school with a smile on my face!

This is part 3 of Viagra Mix Up With Friends Hot Step-Mom, this series stars Joslyn Jane. This is a POV Milf Cheating Topless Deepthroat Cum Swallowing Blowjob Scene.

Part 4

since it was gonna be my last morning at my buddy Jason's house and with him and his step-dad already gone for the day i went looking for his step-mom! i found her in the bathroom wearing a short white bathrobe, we made a little small talk and then i brought up that the viagra was still in my system and i need a little help. she guide me back to her bed and had me lay down, then she let her bathrobe slide off her shoulders. she stood before me completely naked and with a big smile on her face she crawled on the bed between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. after she sucked me off for a few minutes and i still hadn't cum yet i asked her if she could do something more. she thought about it for a second the she stood up and lowered herself down onto my dick. once she had bottomed out and i was fully inside of her we started fucking with a fierceness and in the end i was able to cum deep inside of her. now my best friends hot step-mom fucks me every chance she can and when her family is out of town she gives me viagra and lets me fuck her all weekend long.

This is part 4 of Viagra Mix Up With Friends Hot Step-Mom, this series stars Joslyn Jane. This is a POV Milf Cheating Blonde Nude Blowjob Hardcore Creampie Sex Scene.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CHEATING , POV , DEEP THROAT , CREAMPIE , XXX HARDCORE, CFNM , HANDJOBS , COUGAR, ORAL SEX , DEEP THROAT , TOPLESS , MASTURBATION , JOI
Keywords: joslyn jane , step-mom , step-mother , step-mommy , milf , step-son , sons friend , friends hot step-mom , friends step-mom , cheat , blowjob , sex , creampie , hardcore , blonde

screenshot

Size: 1350712635 bytes (1.26 GiB), duration: 00:32:18, avg.bitrate: 5576 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/12166c972c514/1080P_8000K_262454802.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/527bfb1a8f5aab69dd5b2795904e0251
marlboro73
Added: Jan 20, 2021 10:48 am
Step-Daddy owns my pussy. HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, step father, step daughter, step daddy, Handjob, Cumshot, Busty / Big tits

I promised my Step-Dad I'd keep my virginity, so now I need my step-brother's help to learn how to jerk guys off!

I can hardly believe my luck! The captain of the football team at my college asked me out this weekend. I have had a crush on him since the beginning of school but thought he would never ask a girl like me out. I am so different from the other girls at school who wear revealing designer clothes and high heels. I feel so plain Jane by comparison so imagine my surprise when he stopped me in the hall and asked me on a date! As excited as I am, I am also nervous because I'm sure he will be expecting me to do something sexual. You know I promised my virginity to Step-Daddy... so do you think he would like a hand job instead of sex? I really value your opinion. You're my step brother and always have hot girls around you so you would tell me if you think a hand job is cool, right? I'm sure I will have to explain this heart ring on my finger at some point on the date and I think letting the guy know I will give him something good will maybe increase my chances of future dates with him. Ok, now that I have that part figured out, I need your help with the hand job. I haven't given to many of them and need practice before my big date this weekend. What do you say? Will you help your step-sister and let me jack you off? I want you to let me know if I give a good hand job. Awesome, you will help me?!

Ok, lay down and lets take your pants off. Oh wow, you have a nice cock big step-brother! Do you mind if I spit on your dick to get it lubed? I know enough to know a dry hand job is not a good thing. Ah, there, does that feel good? Do you like the way my hand fits around your pole? Have you fantasized about your little step-sister doing this to you? Would you like to see your sisters bit tits? Can I practice titty fucking your cock? It's something else I can do with the football captain on our date. I really want to make him feel as good as I am making you feel right now. I'm going to get naked for him while I stroke him off, can I get naked for you right now so I know what it feels like and won't be so nervous. Hey, I wonder if I let the football captain fuck my ass instead of my pussy, if it still makes me a virgin. So long as he doesn't put it in my pussy then Step-Daddy still owns my virginity right? I'm so glad you are helping me with all of this. It turns me on that I can make you so hard. I want to see you cum. I haven't seen a guy cum yet. Will you cum for me? If I stroke you fast will it make you jizz on me? I am so wet in my pussy right now. I want to do more with you but have to remember my promise to Step-Daddy. I can hardly wait to see you cum though. I turns me on just knowing I can make a guy cum with my hands. Are you ready? Are your ready to make a mess on my hands? That's it, cum for me big step-brother! Ahh, that was so hot! I liked watching your jizz spew from your dick. Thanks so much for your help because now I know my date this weekend is going to go perfectly.

Starring: Brooklyn Chase

screenshot

Size: 267553918 bytes (255.16 MiB), duration: 00:16:35, avg.bitrate: 2151 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b4132c08cd5e36816a6afd5e6379a9f9

=============

Mindi Mink - Step-Mom Showers While Step-Son Peeks In Part 1 HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Busty / Big tits, Voyeur, Shower Scenes

Your Step-Mom just got home from working out and finds you in her room. You want to talk to her about something that happened at your job. She has to take a shower, so you ask if you can talk to her while she showers and she says yes. You end up opening the shower and watches her wash her hair & body and shave. She does not think it is a good idea for you to see her naked, but she lets you stay. Of course she realizes after a few minutes you are looking at her in a sexual way and she sees your hard on in your pants. So she tells you to go away and come back once she is finished to continue your talk.

screenshot

Size: 80235752 bytes (76.52 MiB), duration: 00:08:06, avg.bitrate: 1321 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/c395f8089c621c1a3a3467283398b1bc
marlboro73
Added: Jan 20, 2021 9:56 am
Sofie Marie - Yummy Step Mom Knock First HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Blowjob, Stockings / Pantyhose, Masturbation, Cumshot

Soccer MILF Sofie Marie is hanging in her bedroom masturbating and enjoying the peace and quiet with no in the house. Unbeknownst to her, she is being watched by her step son who is home from soccer practice early. He finally walks in on her and she kindly offers to relieve the pressure from his shorts with a great blow job!

screenshot

Size: 385700952 bytes (367.83 MiB), duration: 00:11:15, avg.bitrate: 4571 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/c2ebcdbe687af097bb198592c39c560d

=============

Making a move on Step-Daddy HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, step father, step daughter, step daddy, Threesome, Handjob, Cumshot, POV, SMALL TITS

Step-Dad overhears his stepdaughter and best friend talking about how hot they think he is. He sneaks in and his step-daughter starts to stroke his cock while her friend is unaware. She joins in and the fun really begins!

You know I totally did my hair and make up today because I knew your step dad would be here when I came to visit. I think you and your step-mom are so lucky to get to live with such a hunk of a man. You agree don't you? You know you're so lucky but he probably wouldn't give two geeky chicks like us the time of day. I mean, I think older men are so freakin sexy but they probably don't think much of young girls like us. In fact I would so jump on your step dad if he gave me the go ahead. Hey, are you listening to me? Oh my god, it's your step dad standing there with his big dick in your hand. How long was he listening to me ramble about how sexy I think he is?

Look at you! You're holding your step dads erect penis in your hand! I guess I'm not the only horny pervert in your house today. This is crazy! I'm always hanging around your house cause you're my best girlfriend but to have your dads dick right in front of us is so crazy. We absolutely can't say a word of this to anyone or I won't ever be able to come visit again. This is like a dream come true for me! Do we both get to play with his dick at the same time? He's lying down so we can stroke him together. I've had lots of practice stroking cock on guys my own age but haven't ever had my hand wrapped around an older mans shaft until now. Is this your first time jacking off your step dad? He laid down pretty fast for us to grab onto his cock so he must have been thinking about this perverted moment for a while.

We should give him a real show as we stroke his shaft. Let's get naked and squirm around on him with our tight little bodies. Oh, do you like that step-daddy? Do you like when I slap your rigid rod on your step-daughter's tight ass? We'll stoke you with all four hands at once. We want your big step-daddy load. Will you show us little girls what a real man's load looks like? We'll keep cleaning your house in tiny little skirts if you give us a big load right now. I'll bend far over while I mop the floor and show you I have no panties on step-daddy if you give us a huge hot load right now. Oh my gosh all this dirty step-daddy talk made you spurt such a big geyser! You must have had a backlog cause your prudish wife doesn't get you off but your step daughter and her best friend did!

Starring: Addie Juniper and Dakota Charms

screenshot

Size: 247060422 bytes (235.62 MiB), duration: 00:15:26, avg.bitrate: 2134 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b2d830d0d58116af2b25922e6f110f20
marlboro73
Added: Jan 20, 2021 8:51 am
Codi Vore - Mommy Wants to Fuck POV HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, POV, Virtual Sex, Busty / Big tits, Kink, Age play

Your mom is cleaning up your things when she notices that you've been watching porn... Specifically, you've been watching taboo mommy porn! She starts getting off to the thought of it though, touching herself while watching the video you were watching last. Soon you walk in on her with her hand down her pants, and she quickly composes herself to give you an awkward sex talk. She goes to bed that night thinking about how hot it would be to fuck her son! You find her snoozing and start groping her huge tits. You can tell she enjoys it while she moans and begs for your cock while she's dreaming! She's startled when she wakes up, but quickly gives in to her wet dream fantasy and asks you to fuck her. You bounce your mom's huge tits while you fuck her hard until she cums! She starts begging you for a cream pie and you fill her pussy with your sperm! A little dribbles out and she starts playing with it on her tits while telling you that you need to go back to bed. Includes mild/vague age play talk (my little boy, son, etc.)

screenshot

Size: 1316061929 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 00:17:21, avg.bitrate: 10114 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/2c310f337aecc5e0feecc7ea11406a08

===============

STEP-MOM IS A FUCK SLUT HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Amateur, Cum in mouth, Brunette

DIVORCED PARENTS FIGHT OVER THE CUSTODY OF THEIR SON
KYLE'S STEP-MOM SEDUCES HIM AND FUCKS HIS BRAINS OUT...
TO DISTANCE HIM FROM HIS REAL MOM!!!
MUST WARN YOU...THIS IS VERY VERY VERY HOT!!!!

Kyle has a dilemma. His Parents have Divorced....and both his Mom and Dad want him to come and live with them. To complicate things....his Dad has re-Married. There is a feud between his Mom and his Dad....enter....STEP-MOM!!! Kyle's Dad wants Kyle to leave his Mother's house, and live with him and Kyle's Step-Mom....and Kyle's Dad has a plan. Kyle's Dad is out of town...and he tells his new Wife, Ciara...Kyle's new Step-Mom...to FUCK Kyle...figuring that the "fringe benefit" of a free, easy, quick, regular Fuck will persuade Kyle to live with them. Ciara is hesitant...but she agrees to carry out the wishes of her new husband. When Kyle arrives for a visit...Ciara seduces her Step-Son BIG TIME!! She gets his pants off...gets his young cock in her mouth......and proceeds to Fuck her Step-Sons brains out!! Kyle pounds away at his Step-Mom, as she tells him over and over and over, how much Bigger his cock is, compared to his Dad's...and Kyle rewards his Step-Mom's efforts by cumming in her mouth!! The "manipulated" Kyle announces his new living arrangement....with his Dad...and slutty Step-Mom Ciara!!!

screenshot

Size: 954038358 bytes (909.84 MiB), duration: 00:23:08, avg.bitrate: 5499 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 320 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5143 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/13tmiwsyovcg

https://rapidgator.net/file/ecf7718311d9340321a094f0fc07ce82
marlboro73
Added: Jan 20, 2021 8:27 am
Naughty Step-Mommy's Grade Trade (CUSTOM ORDER) HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, HANDJOBS, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BIG TITS, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, COCK TEASE, DIRTY TALK

You've been getting terrible grades in school and your step-mom, Valora, has tried everything to get you to do better... well, just about everything. Once thing she hasn't tried is rewarding you with something you actually want, her. Step-Mommy knows all about your porn search history, she knows you beat off to the thought of her hot body. She explains the rewards system based on how good your grades get. From a blowjob all the way to fucking Step-Mommy depending on how many A's you can bring home.

Step-Mommy sees you getting hard and encourages you to stroke for her. She strips down to bra and panties to tease you with her body. Step-Mommy starts stroking your cock and gets you so worked up that you cum all over her big tits. Good boy, now let's see those grades improve.

screenshot

Size: 681305142 bytes (649.74 MiB), duration: 00:19:43, avg.bitrate: 4607 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/3521eed65eefa455bfa5656127fa62f0

============

Korina Kova - Don't Let Her In HD 1080p

Big Ass Big Boobs Blackmail Fantasy MILF Role Play Canadian

This was a custom and his name “Colin” is used, I am your daughters friend and when its pouring rain outside I show up on your door step saying my car broke down, with your wife and daughter away and you know me to be a sweet girl so you let me in, while I dry off with a towel my dress is still soaking wet and ask if you could put it in the dryer, when I undress you are over come by urges and tell me how beautiful I am, I start to suck your cock and we make passionate love (POV Virtual) the next morning I am in the kitchen making coffee and I am wearing your wifes sexy slip, you know that your wife and daughter will be home soon so you ask me to leave, I get upset and try to seduce you again and claim that I want to be your new wife, when I see that you are not agreeing I knock you out. Another scene opens with me getting ready in the mirror and an inner monolog showing that I have snapped and I will not be treated like a fuck doll, I secretly recorded everything last night and I plan to ruin your life. You awake to me standing over top of you, tied up you are helpless as I flaunt my sexy curves and beautiful lingerie around, I say I want to play a game, if you don’t get hard then I will let you go, but you fail and I grab my phone revealing that I recorded us and I post it to social media, then I begin to suck and fuck you in the most amazing angles until you cream pie me, I guess I am your new wife This video is based on my favourite movie “Knock Knock” and is a phycological thriller, includes “homewrecking fantasy” “blackmail” “split personality” “evil brat” and it is a mini movie for you to enjoy

screenshot

Size: 3756989740 bytes (3.50 GiB), duration: 00:31:58, avg.bitrate: 15670 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)

Download

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Jan 20, 2021 6:35 am
EVIL STEP-MOTHER HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, HANDJOBS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Handjob, Cumshot, Amateur

WARNING : THE POST-ORGASM IN THIS SCENE MAY BE DIFFICULT FOR SOME VIEWERS TO WATCH
IT IS VERY INTENSE!!!

Stacy is home from a tough day at the Office....and wants to have her precious feet rubbed. Since her lousy good-for-nothing (except money) Husband is not home....Stacy calls upon her Step-Son, Andrew to rub her feet for her. The youngster is hesitant at first...but reluctantly agrees to rub his Step-Mother's feet. As he is rubbing her feet....Andrew can't help but begin to kiss them too. When she notices that Andrew seems to have bit of a foot fetish....Stacy teases her Step-Son mercilessly. When he is done with her feet, Stacy decides that she will give Andrew a treat. But Her "treat" is going to turn out to be anything but. She tells Andrew that since he did such a good job on her feet...She will give him a nice, relaxing handjob...and that it will be their little secret....his Step-Dad will never know about it. Andrew is apprehensive...but when his Step-Mother says that "I'm really really good at it"...Andrew can't resist. Stacy gives Andrew a skilled, experienced Handjob....making him cum like a volcano....but this "treat" goes horribly wrong for Andrew, when his Step-Mother turns into an "Evil Step-Mother"....and administers the worst post-orgasm you can imagine!!! He squirms and squirms....begging his Step-Mother to stop the head of his now very sensitive cock.

screenshot

Size: 701554068 bytes (669.05 MiB), duration: 00:11:11, avg.bitrate: 8364 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 320 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8000 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/718dcb11160429a43203bc4217b17865

==============

Paintedrose - Mommy and Son Help Dad CUM In Condom HD 1080p

Condom Blowjobs Condom Handjobs MILF Mommy Roleplay Taboo

Step-Mom calls you in to start helping her Hubby in the family business. Step-Daddy has very special sperm/semen and supplies it and needs help cumming. Mommy will stroke and suck Dad today into the condom while you train to assist with holding supplies, getting needed items, and opening the condom wrapper, and then helping with packaging Daddy's semen to be mailed. Mommy sucks and teases Dad to get his big dick to full size. During Jerking Dad into the condom Dad need to squeeze Mom's boobs and he finger bangs her pussy (you can see his hand up her dress and hear splashing when he gives her a g-spot orgasm!) She continues sucking him off until he cums in the condom. Mommy cleans Daddy's big dick lovingly with her mouth. Then you learn how to package the condom up in the ice for mailing. Good Job SON!

screenshot

Size: 2373599011 bytes (2.21 GiB), duration: 00:23:17, avg.bitrate: 13593 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/a86cb5d79c8cfbf47a9d984c080c1fbd
marlboro73
Added: Jan 19, 2021 6:00 pm
Yoga MILF Masturbates and Squirts HD 1080p

Your girlfriend's step-mom is a total MILF. You love spending time with her without your girlfriend around because she's such a flirt, too. So you decide to show up at their place before your girlfriend gets home, knowing that her step-mom will be alone. You catch her in the living room, doing yoga. You watch quietly, observing her round, strong ass as she moves from position to position, before you make your presence known.

"Oh, I didn't see you there," she says, a knowing smile playing across her lips. "I was just doing a little yoga before anyone got home..."

You tell her that her step-daughter isn't home yet. It's just you two. She smirks, leaning back and teasing you with her body. You ask about the objects she has on her yoga mat, and she demonstrates them for you - a foam block, a roller, resistance bands - all things that seem to draw attention to her ass, practically spilling out of her yoga pants. You ask her to show you what that white wand thing is for. She pulls it closer to herself, plugging it in. You know what it is, but its fun watching her try and explain, pressing the vibrator against her neck, looking at you with lust. You point at the small black box. From it, she pulls a curved piece of metal...she leans back, placing the vibrator against the tightly stretched fabric of her yoga pants. "When did you say my step-daughter was going to be home, again?"

This clip contains GIRLFRIEND'S STEP-MOM, CHEATING, MILF, OLDER WOMAN, YOGA, RIPPED SPANDEX, SQUIRTING ORGASM, HITACHI, NJOY WAND, METAL TOY, DIRTY TALK, ORGASM ENCOURAGEMENT, JOE/JOI, BETTIE BONDAGE.

Category: FANTASIES
Related Categories: DIRTY TALK, MILF, SPANDEX, YOGA PANTS, POV.
Keywords: joe, joi, jerk off encouragement, orgasm encouragement, girlfriend's step-mom, cheating, milf, older woman, yoga, ripped spandex, squirting, cumming, squirt, hitachi, njoy.

screenshot

Size: 981467311 bytes (936.00 MiB), duration: 00:16:22, avg.bitrate: 7996 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/a8c31eef3e066e0fb4fdaa48832abc95

===========

YOUR WIFE ENDS YOU WITH HER MOUTH... LITERALLY. THEN SHE SWALLOWS DOWN WHAT IS LEFT. - ELFIN EXECUTRIX JENNA IVORY HD 720p

I gave you Three Things… 1. A Paralyzing Drrrug. 2. A Viagra. & 3. A metabolic accelerator that will End your Life if you Cum.

This is what you wake up to as you wife takes your hand and has you sign life insurance papers over to her. Thus, your beautiful wife begins to stroke your stiff dick in preparation for a Gigantic load. She rubs her soft big tits all over your dick preparing the way for a load unlike any other. Softly sucking, edging and teasing you like a fine wine!

And so it goes she continues edging you making you suffer… Finally she smiles with her elfin face, a determined grin and her puts mouth over your cock engulfing it for the final time. She goes down hard on you… You end up blasting your load deep into her mouth, an Oral Creampie. Afterwards she swallows down what’s left of you… your sperm.

Category: MEN MADE TO CUM
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, EDGING GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS, EXECUTRIX.
Keywords: jenny ivory, natural tits, @jennaivoryxxx, paralyze, lingerie, evil wife, oral creampie, cum in her mouth.

screenshot

Size: 432863527 bytes (412.81 MiB), duration: 00:11:15, avg.bitrate: 5130 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/64595339f7e75facf3d3d2030f3afed5
marlboro73
Added: Jan 19, 2021 3:31 pm
Sofie Marie - Yummy Step Mom Good Game HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Blowjob, POV, BLOW JOBS

Soccer MILF Sofie Marie is congratulating her step son on a great soccer game. His legs are sore, so she rubs his thighs and his penis gets hard. She is so proud and horny for her athletic step-son, that she gives him an oral penis massage that relaxes them both!

screenshot

Size: 696232223 bytes (663.98 MiB), duration: 00:15:31, avg.bitrate: 5983 kb/s

Download

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/299dbe8e67734612e79d13522f51cdc3

================

Sofie Marie - Yummy Step Mom I walked in on Mom HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Virtual Sex, Fantasy, Lace / Lingerie, Pornstars

Sofie is in lingerie and she is getting ready to play with herself. She lays on the bed and fingers her sweet pussy. She is interrupted, and embarrassed for a minute then she invites you to get your cock sucked and fuck her in this simulated sex fantasy scene

screenshot

Size: 683904996 bytes (652.22 MiB), duration: 00:14:33, avg.bitrate: 6267 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/75f9df0cf5fa94b503eb72f02d2d7ec1