Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 31, 2021 1:18 pm
Alura Jenson and Raven Rouge - EDGE YOU TIL YOU BEG - STEP-MOMMIE AND STEP-SISTER - ALURA AND RAVEN

Category: Stepmother - Stepson / Step-brother - Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Cumshot, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, BLACKMAIL FANTASY , EDGING GAMES , BIG TITS , HANDJOBS, threesome, titjob

RELAXED AND IMMOBILIZED BY LITTLE STEP-SISTER AND STEP-MOMMIE.

Just looking at beautiful and round Step-Mommie and Step-Sis, makes your cock hard and dancing. Your dick is only their to amuse the Women of the Family. When Step-Daddy disappeared you were under their control. And all that money you inherited? They are going to make little step-brother sign it all over to them. Step-Sis will edge you over and over, just like Step-Mommie taught her. You will beg her to cum. You will sign everything over to Step-Sis and Step-Mommie, if you ever want to cum.

screenshot

Size: 585499545 bytes (558.38 MiB), duration: 00:09:46, avg.bitrate: 7993 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/29b82e2ec2348e86c7f0c0975d4ca8b6

============

Step-Mom Takes Pity On Your Tiny Cock HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS ENCOURAGEMENT, POV, PH, eye glasses, busty / big tits, Blowjob

Your date got tired of waiting and finally left. What is wrong, honey? You were so excited about your first date. Oh. That is just silly. It can’t be so little that you are scared to even go on a date. I am just going to take a look because I am sure your dick is not nearly as small as you think.

Ok, well, even Step-Mom is wrong sometimes. You really do have a tiny cock. It’s cute though and it sure does get very stiff. I think I know how I can cheer up my little man and his very little man. You penis is a little small for a handjob but I can give you a nice two finger job though. I bet you would also really love to find out easily Step-Mom can fit your entire tiny thingy in her mouth.

penny barber pov titty fucking big breasts big tits size comparison big brunette glasses pov sex

screenshot

Size: 641333382 bytes (611.62 MiB), duration: 00:14:08, avg.bitrate: 6050 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/dd1b5a3e59bba67c8ec4f933c1c66161
marlboro73
Added: Jan 31, 2021 12:38 pm
GIVE YOUR CUM - CONTROLLING STEP- ZOEY

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Footjob, Handjob, Cumshot, busty / big tits, HANDJOBS , MEN MADE TO CUM

STUPID GIRLS CAN'T COME BETWEEN YOU AND STEP-. SHE TAKES ALL YOUR CUM.
JUNIOR is hitting the road with his band, and will not allow him to have sex with any groupies. That's not going to happen, She controls his cock and her control will keep his cock all to Her. You have to keep your cum in the family. No sex, No Drugas, just rock and roll. M0MS do this for theirs sons and you have to keep it a secret. YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY OR THIS BOOT WILL GO RIGHT UP THAT COCK. She rubs your cock against her shiny panties, so close, and she makes you imagine what it would be like to fuck her.
You like your owning your cock don't you? You will TITY FUCK YOUR STEP-MOMMIE WON'T YOU. You will GIVE YOUR YOUR CUM. MILKED BY STEP-MOMMIE'S TITS.

Zoey Holloway

screenshot

Size: 210843502 bytes (201.08 MiB), duration: 00:12:52, avg.bitrate: 2185 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/405868edeab40/ZH-give_your_cum.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/dcd01853c46933a5e39e0389af7570ed

==========

Nyomi Banxxx - Swallowed Up In Step-Mommies Ass HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Rimming, Femdom, Female Domination, Ebony, Interracial, Black

STEP-MOMMIE HAS BEEN OUT FUCKING ALL NIGHT AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO BE HER LITTLE CLEANER. She pulls your head into her dirty pussy and locks you in a scissorhold and makes you lick her all clean. When She's finished with your face in her pussy, she sends you off to get her cocktail. She gives you lots of chores to do while she's out fucking. She laughs as she looks at your little cock that she keeps in chastity. Now it's time to clean and be swallowed up in Mommie's Ass. "You know what you're good for? You're good for cleaning Mommie Ass. And that is what you are going to do every time she comes home from a good fuck. You are just Mommies Little Ass Cleaner."

screenshot

Size: 132698533 bytes (126.55 MiB), duration: 00:08:09, avg.bitrate: 2171 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/96ff960211313/Swallowed_Up_In_Sms_Ass.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/8754adc1d594571762e4ccea38b8e985
marlboro73
Added: Jan 31, 2021 11:30 am
My cheating step-mom jerked me off to keep me quiet. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Blonde, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, BLACKMAIL FANTASY.

I caught my step-mom cheating on my step-dad, now she strokes my cock whenever I want!

My stepmom is pretty hot. I have fantasized her a lot while growing up, and admittedly have a little crush on her. One day I came home early from classes, and I heard some noise coming from my parents bedroom. I knew my step-mom and step-dad were at work, so I cracked open the door a little bit to see if we were being robbed or what. What I saw in my parents room was so shocking that I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw my hot step-mom in bed with some strange guy! I know they couldn't see me, so I watched for a while, getting angrier yet more turned on as this big dude pounded my mommies pussy while she moaned like a slut in heat.

I snuck away before they saw me, and decided to confront them right then and there and threaten to tell my step-dad that step-mom was cheating on him. I went back down the hallway and saw them kissing as they were getting dressed. I heard her tell him that she was happy that he got off for lunch to come over for an afternoon quickie. I moved back down the hall just in time for my step-mom to realize that I was home and she was busted. She made some lame excuse about this guy being an old friend of hers, and he even helped the lie by saying it was great that she showed him around.

After he left, she shut the door and turned to me with a very serious look on her face. What is it going to take to keep your mouth shut about this? I was furious, and a jealous that she would let some other guy fuck her in my step-dad's own bed. She told me to follow her into her room so we could discuss what happened and work out some sort of arrangement for me to keep quiet and not tell my step-dad. Well, it would have to be something pretty good for me not to spill the beans on her affair. Little did I know how far she would actually go to buy my silence.

She started telling me that she and my step-dad haven't been getting along that well lately, and that my pop only wanted to watch football and drink beer, and wasn't paying any attention to her. I believe that, I've never seen my step-dad be romantic or anything with her. As I said earlier, I had a crush on her myself, and I think I was more jealous than anything. If she was going to be fucking another guy, I wanted it to be me! Once she realized that I had a thing for her, she realized that what she could do to keep me quiet. All she had to do was give me a little taste of what she had been giving to someone else. It turns out that my Step-Mom is actually quite the town slut behind my step-dad's back. She told me that she had lots of friends who keep her satisfied, and that she needs lots of cock because she is such a whore. She told me to lie down on the bed and she would give me a hand job if I would keep quiet. I had been dreaming of my step-mom for years, so now I knew that this was my chance.

I laid down on the bed as my step-mom proceeded to give me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had. She used her mouth on my tool and beat my dick like it owed her money! She took off her clothes and let me have a good look at her perfect MILF body. Step-Mom even told me that she let other guys fuck her in the ass, and if I was a good boy and kept my mouth shut, that I would get to tap that ass as well. That was all it took to blast a huge load of cum from my cock, and my step-mom slurped it all up like the good little whore she is. Now that I know what a dirty whore my step-mom is, things are going to be a little different around here.

Starring: Simone Sonay

screenshot

Size: 317298980 bytes (302.60 MiB), duration: 00:19:40, avg.bitrate: 2151 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/eb80beeb978e91cb14654796b839ef03

============

Step-Mom gets rid of my blue balls. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, busty / big tits

My date left me hanging with a pair of blue-balls, so my Step-Mom jacked me off while my Step-Dad was resting in the next room!

I've been dating the same girl for about three months. I like her so much and we have a fun time whenever we are together but there is one major problem, she doesn't put out. She will kiss me and let me play with her tits only with her shirt on. I don't know how much longer I can hold out waiting for her to want to go all the way with me or at least just put her hand on my cock and rub me out. She is so damn cute and fun that I keep handing around waiting, and waiting. We ended out date as usual tonight, lots of kissing and my hand up her shirt. She says she has to go and I drive away from her house with a raging hard on. I have even pulled over to the side of the rode and rubbed one out before heading home on occasion, yet tonight I didn't feel like doing that. I wanted to get home to my comfy bed and lay awhile to think about how I can keep seeing this girl I like so much yet satisfy my damn hungry dick with something other than my own hand.

As I was trying to come up with a solution, there was a knock at my door. My step-mom let herself into my room and noticed immediately I did not look content. She guessed correctly about my dilemma and actually presented a solution I had not even thought of. She said she always wants me to feel taken care of and that includes my dick! Whoa, should I be weirded out? My step-mom has not ever suggested anything of this sort. Maybe its because it's the middle of the night and she is delusional from tiredness. I don't know, but I'm going to lay her and be quiet like she says because my step-dad is in the next room. She confessed they don't have much of a sex life and this would make her happy to take care of my blue balls. It would make her feel like a sexy woman to be able to take care of a man. She even called me a good looking young man. I know MILFS are all the rage in the media right now but I have seriously not ever thought of my step mom in a sexual manner, until now. She removed my sweat pants and eagerly started stroking my pole. Her hands felt so warm on my cock. She is so tender and careful to pay attention to what she thinks I would like. It turns me on that she is actually enjoying rubbing my dick for me. She took her tits out and started titty fucking me.

I try not to look at my step-mom sexually but after this experience it is going to be really hard NOT to be hard around her. I would never think a woman her age would have any interest in a guy my age. She is always remarking how college have no brains yet. I say its cause my little head still has control over my big head. She continued to pump my shaft steadily and talking in her sweet sensual voice. She was committed to calming me and milking every ounce of cum from me, which she did. I gave her my pre cum and a full load that kept seeping quite a lot after the initial spurge. Oh her hands made me feel so amazing. The most amazing part of all of this is now she says its ok to ask her for a hand job anytime I am feeling stressed out, which for me is like, everyday. She says as long as we can keep this a secret from my step-dad, all I have to do is say the word and she will sneak into my room for a cock service quickie. I have the best step mom, ever.

Starring: Zoey Holloway

screenshot

Size: 292676549 bytes (279.12 MiB), duration: 00:18:09, avg.bitrate: 2150 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/ffcd2a2644dfda40634cb7a89d168e12
marlboro73
Added: Jan 31, 2021 9:53 am
MILF 363 - Fantasy Fulfilled

Rachel's sons buddy had spent the night. They were home for break from college. She went to check in on him and overheard him on the phone saying how hot she was and he really wanted her. Rachel got very turned on by the thought that such a young hot guy found her sexy. She waited until he fell resting and snuck in. He awoke to Rachel with his cock up to her lips. She told him she heard the phone call. Rachel slowly and gently sucked his cock. She moved up his body and put her tits in his face for him to suck on. Rachel felt so good. He reached down and slid a finger deep in Rachel's pussy causing her to cum fast and hard. She was so turned on and at her age at her sexual peak. She sat on his cock and slid it deep in her for a few thrusts. This was perfect for both of them. Rachel wanted him to cum so she moved back down to his cock and looked him in the eye. She asked him if he was ready. He just stared at her eyes. She oiled his cock up and slowly stroked it, knowing if she went to fast he would lose it. Rachel asked him where he wanted his cum. He could not answer. She smiled and sucked him. He shot a huge hot load in her mouth. She did not expect it so she pulled away to see him cum. She put her face next to his exploding cock. Now they were both satisfied.

READ LESS
Category: MILF
Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, BLOW JOBS, FACIALS.
Keywords: damsel in, orgasm, bound, gagged, blindfolded, overpowered, against her will, tied, cumshot, facial, oral, handjob.

screenshot

Size: 247282850 bytes (235.83 MiB), duration: 00:09:57, avg.bitrate: 3314 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/eb8b38ff2e1f7fa48221a070dff7335a

==============

Classic MILF 898 - Taboo Stories, Love or Sin, Part 3

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / Big tits, Redhead, Mature

Part three of MILF895. She wanted him to know how serious she was and she would do ANYTHING he wanted. He slid down her panties and gave her a huge orgasm with his talented mouth and fingers. Rachel came several times fast because she had not had that kind of attention ever. After she calmed down she returned to sucking his cock. She lifted her legs up and he entered her. She moaned as he kissed and fucked her. He paused to go down on her again and give her another orgasm.

screenshot

Size: 275734344 bytes (262.96 MiB), duration: 00:11:10, avg.bitrate: 3292 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/7d43330aec233/8.98.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/772ac1e4dd16028fa48432f52de35b26
marlboro73
Added: Jan 31, 2021 8:11 am
MILF 1498 - A Step-Son for a Step-Son, Part 3

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / Big tits, Brunette, BLOW JOBS , Cumshot , FACIAL

Part three of MILF1495. An intense step-mother-step-son French-kiss ensued. Then Rachel got on her back, spread her legs wide, and invited her step-son to return the oral favors. Brent proved a fast-learning virgin. His lapping and tonguing of his step-mother's pussy got her gasping and moaning in no time. It was inevitable then that the horny duo would move on to a frenzied session of penetrative sex. Just before they got started, however, Rachel convinced Brent to take a pill that she said would prevent him getting a headache from his first orgasm. The naive young man accepted it, not realizing that Rachel had in fact given him a stimulant that would put further stress on his heart. With that taken care of, Rachel climbed on top of her step-son, took his condomless cock into her pussy, and bounced herself tirelessly up and down its length. A spoon-style fuck followed in which the moaning step-mother enjoyed an excellent pounding her first-timer step-son was giving her. Next came some action in the doggy-position. By now both step-mother and step-son were utterly lost in their mutual pleasure. Rachel loved getting it hard and deep from behind, and she urged her step-son on with several taboo comments. Finally, she and Brent went at it missionary style again. But his time there was a difference. Rachel begged her step-son to shoot all his load deep into her pussy. She even clamped her legs around his waist to hold him inside her. When Brent had unleashed his last creamy drop, he suddenly grunted and collapsed. He had a heart-attack. In response to this, Rachel calmly got up and made a token call to the emergency services. Afterwards, she checked Brent's pulse. There was not one. Rachel did not feel any guilt about her actions. All she felt the flush of triumph. Anyone standing between her and her goals had better watch out. Indeed, she was already turning her sights on Conrad. As for Brent, it was a shame to lose him after so many years. But Rachel still had a consolation. Her late step-son had surely knocked up with another step-son to replace him.

screenshot

Size: 127322589 bytes (121.42 MiB), duration: 00:10:07, avg.bitrate: 1678 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/a2c574b48f994/1.4.98.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/ee485368d005430792796e589cd4198e

===============

Your Most Humiliating Cum Eating Instruction EVER

Yes, yes, I CAN do worse... and so can YOU. You know you want to... you're reading this clip description, aren't you?? Ha! I've already GOT you! Your know what delivers the hardest orgasms... you know how hot it feels to be totally submissive to me. You love the danger... the surprise... the extreme humiliation. You love being told what to do to make you feel out of control of your own wellbeing. Don't worry... you're in my hands now. I've got many, many obscene tasks awaiting you... for your immense humiliation, for your complete breakdown to the most basic, primal, dirty that you are. And you're going to come so hard for me... and EAT it... just the "icing" on the cake after all I've just watched you eat...

screenshot

Size: 634482831 bytes (605.09 MiB), duration: 00:23:37, avg.bitrate: 3582 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Jan 31, 2021 7:31 am
Brea Rose - Fucking your best friends mom HD 1080p

Blow Jobs Kink MILF Role Play Mommy Roleplay British

You are staying at my house and my son and husband aren't home right now. I walk past the bathroom door and notice you have left it slightly open, i can't help but look in! I can't believe I can see you naked it the shower, its really turning me on. I slip my hand inside my panties and rub my pussy until i cum. Later that day I am cleaning the living room while you are on the sofa, I have no panties or bra on and tease you by bending over in front of you and cleaning around you. I ask you if your girlfriend is missing you but you tell me you don't have one and you have no confidence with girls. I tell you that you should be confident!! I tell you that I am going to teach you a thing or two before sitting down next to you and admitting to seeing you shower earlier and telling you about how turned on it made me. I lift my dress to expose my pussy and start rubbing it in front of you. I see how hard your cock is getting and tell you that I am going to suck it and fuck you. I suck your cock before climbing on top cowgirl and riding you, I then turn around and fuck you reverse cowgirl before you cum deep inside of me. I tell you that i'll be your girlfriend while you are staying at my house Wink

screenshot

Size: 765410820 bytes (729.95 MiB), duration: 00:25:07, avg.bitrate: 4063 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/r1w0lsb3rqhn

https://rapidgator.net/file/0b5caeafd28433460f362f61a10d5883

==============

MILF 1127 - Taboo Stories, Knocked Up by Step-Brother's Bay-bee Juice, Part 2

Category: Stepmother - Stepson / Step-brother - Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Creampie, Impregnation Fantasy, Pregnant, Mature, Busty / Big tits

Part two of MILF1125. One evening she called Lance into her room to help her unzip her dress. The young man was instantly seduced when his hot step-mom removed her clothing in front of him to reveal her beautiful big-titted body in lingerie. As they both got on to the bed, Rachel confessed to Lance that she wanted to fuck him. Even more - she wanted him to make her pregnant just like he had done his step-sister. Lance was all for it. He quickly undressed and started kissing and fondling his step-mother. He made her nipples big and erect as he went down and lovingly licked her pussy. While she still lay on her back, he gave her a long condom-less fuck until he shot every drop of his potent cum into her. Afterwards, a very happy Rachel went to the bathroom, sat on the counter, and parted her legs to be sure her pussy had really been filled. Seeing all her step-son's cum dripping out, she was confident he had given her enough to do the job. Months later, Angel returned home one day while Rachel was out. She was very pregnant by now - sporting a big swollen belly. She had matured a lot in her outlook as well. Finding Lance, she told him that she had missed him and did not want to go ahead with the adoption. She quickly worked her way back into her step-brother's affections and rekindled his desire for her. It was not long before both of them were making-out once more. Angel then dropped to her knees and hungrily sucked on Lance's cock.

screenshot

Size: 200025079 bytes (190.76 MiB), duration: 00:15:04, avg.bitrate: 1770 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/e6e47f9adf50438f1185284d6c6015bf
marlboro73
Added: Jan 31, 2021 6:40 am
Paris Rose / MsParisRose - Mommy's Hot Ass Gets an Anal Creampie HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Blonde, Mature, POV, Anal, Asscheek Fucking, Mommy Roleplay, Thong Fetish

Mommy is doing her yoga and doesn't realize her son Tom is watching and has started to jerk off watching. When he pokes her ass cheeks with his cock, she scolds him because it's wrong and goes to her bedroom. Later, she feels bad about it and talks to him about letting him finish off looking at her ass. They go to her bedroom and she strips off naked and he starts jerking his cock as she clinches her ass cheeks. She decides adding oil to to her ass would be better so her oils her ass up along with his cock and starts fucking her ass cheeks but eventually pokes his cock between her ass cheeks into her ass. Despite her complaining, he jams his cock in her ass and gives her an anal creampie and now we see she actually is turned on knowing her son just came in her ass.

screenshot

Size: 306326302 bytes (292.14 MiB), duration: 00:14:52, avg.bitrate: 2747 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/9c2cceba16ca4a8b95a06ba7a07bb89c

==========

Korina Kova - I will steal you from your girlfriend HD 1080p

BBW MILF Public Nudity Strippers Cosplay Canadian

The dance scene is shot in a real stripclub....Slutty stripper Korina is back! This time I notice a couple that has come into the bar 5 weeks in a row to watch me dance, so I decide to bring a poster over to say hello, I offer the girlfriend a free poster if she lets her man come to the private VIP room with me, this was a custom and I use his name Colin throughout, once I have you in the back room I start body worship and tease then in a dominating way I tell you how I am way better then your girlfriend and I will do whatever I want with you like crawl over on my knees to suck your cock, the whole time I suck your cock I taunt your girlfriend, I can’t believe how easy it was to get your dick out, so I move along and let you fuck my tits till unloading your cum onto me, that is not all, I keep you hard and tell you I am going to change your life by letting you fuck me, soon after you give me a creampie, but stripper korina never stops and I want more getting in doggy and ridding taunting your girlfriend the whole time, for the last cum shot I worship your cock and you cover my face, I can not wait till you walk back with a drained cock and flush with pleasure after being in the room with me for 30 min, how much trouble will you be in, there is a thank you to the fan who ordered this video 1 min

screenshot

Size: 3842679027 bytes (3.58 GiB), duration: 00:32:44, avg.bitrate: 15652 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Jan 30, 2021 3:13 pm
Xev Bellringer - Exploring Mommy Bot HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, POV, Virtual Sex, Fingering , Penetration , Fembot , Sexbot , Robots

Sequel to 'My New Mommy Bot' ... you thought you could keep this secret from your own mother. You were wrong.
P.S. Oh my God if there were any way to explain why it took so long to publish a 15 minute clip I would disclose it now. Well... OK, blame the editing! If I had an infinite budget I would just film stuff like this all day every day. Because every part of the process is so incredibly magical, even the hard parts. The returns, satisfying... and the mistakes... realized for improvement. It's just... well, I hope you like it and as always, review!
P.S.S. This is not like my other clips... hehe

screenshot

Size: 800595445 bytes (763.51 MiB), duration: 00:17:18, avg.bitrate: 6170 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 50.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed

==============

MILF 1419 - Power and Influence, The Steele Estate, Part 4

Part three of MILF1415. She continued to jerk and suck him until he exploded in her mouth and on her face. Shortly after that, the naked stepson slumped back and become motionless. Rachel then phoned a mysterious accomplice and announced that The Plan had worked. She said the step-son would not be a problem. He was going on an extended trip. No one would miss him, and no one would ever find him. Her mind returning to the present, Rachel saw that the auditor had just finished his drink. He was very light-headed, relaxed and mellow. His gaze fixed on Rachel's hands as they moved rhythmically over her stocking-covered thighs. He lost his chain-of-thought as Rachel repeatedly cooed that he had nothing to worry about. Her hand movements and voice rein**** the subliminal message. Then she raised her dress to adjust her stocking clip. Fascinated, the auditor was unable to drag his eyes from it. Rachel behaved as if the surreal scene was normal. She told the auditor how lucky he was to have such a pretty young wife. He mumbled agreement, spellbound by her stockinged-legs - which had begun rubbing against him. All of a sudden, Rachel suggested they get more comfortable, and unfastened the top of her dress. The auditor looked on in wonder as she next pushed down her sexy bra to reveal her lovely big tits. Seconds later, the auditor had his face happily pressed in their delicious, soft, full warmth. He took the greatest pleasure in kissing and licking them. Then Rachel turned her attention to his cock and started to stroke and suck it. The auditor was too overwhelmed to feel guilty at this first ever act of adultery. Presently Rachel handed him his phone and suggested he call his office to tell them there was no need for any further investigation into the transfer of the company's assets. While he waited for his assistant to note down his message, Rachel continued to slowly suck his cock, her tongue swirling, flicking and licking all over it. She even took his length deep down into her throat as a reward for his confirming that no investigation would be launched. She then mischievously removed her panties, spread her legs wide, and invited the auditor to take her. She wanted to keep as firm a hold on him as possible.

screenshot

Size: 167105630 bytes (159.36 MiB), duration: 00:12:35, avg.bitrate: 1771 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/de2294b4a456a70525c442aac9557c57
marlboro73
Added: Jan 30, 2021 12:46 pm
Alex Blake - Bad Influence HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, POV, Brunette, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BLOW JOBS, KISSING, ASMR, HANDJOBS, teens, teen

Alex Blake wants to invite her friends over but her stepbrother is in charge while their parents are away. He doesn't believe she won't rat him out so he tells her to convince him she's a bad girl by hitting his vape. After coughing she starts to feel funny, everything he step-brother says starts to make sense. She SHOULD remove her top to prove she'll be a good girl. She SHOULD let him touch her. She SHOULD rub his cock and get him hard. She wants to show him and prove she can be a good girl so, why not stroke him while she kisses his neck and whispers in his ear. He's such a bad older step-brother, but she's ALWAYS wanted to do this and if he wants to see his little stepsister on her knees, then she'll get on her knees like a good girl. She'll get his cock nice and wet with her little mouth and if he commands it, she'll lay down and let him fuck her tight little pussy while she begs for more. She loves her big step-brother SO much and she just KNOWS if she can make him cum, she'll have proven she's a good little stepsister.

screenshot

Size: 2173285439 bytes (2.02 GiB), duration: 00:17:58, avg.bitrate: 16128 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b11a90942a59b9cbfd2016a1b4b0de38

===========

Gia DiMarco - Love Bear ASMR HD 1080p

If you want more of an ASMR experience with Gia Dimarco then this is for you. Put on your headphones, layback and listen to her sweet voices as she moans and begs you for permission to cum while you watch her perfect body teases you in slow motion.

Category: ASMR
Related Categories: SOLO FEMALE , SOFTCORE , SLOW MOTION , FEMALE TRAINING , SUBMISSIVE SLUTS
Keywords: gia demarco , chad alva , whispering , binaural , dressing , sex slave , begging , worship , kissing , fake tits , tattoos , tit sucking , head phones recommended , submissive dirty talk , tease

screenshot

Size: 3812607683 bytes (3.55 GiB), duration: 00:31:22, avg.bitrate: 16207 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/82ee0383a22b701dd2f94ad772e832a8
marlboro73
Added: Jan 30, 2021 9:49 am
Step Mom nurses my cock back to health. HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / Big tits, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Dirty Talk, Brunette

I'm so bummed. I had to spend the weekend in bed with the flu while the rest of my family went on a ski trip. I shouldn't be to upset because I wasn't completely alone in the house, my stepmom stayed home to care for me. I couldn't ask for a better stepmom, not only is she really sweet she is as equally sexy. Just like she always does when someone is sick in the house, she made her special chicken soup and brought me a bowl in bed. She spoon fed me and then noticed I really did not look so well and suggested she take my temperature, anally. That's when things got a little awkward an uncomfortable. I really did not feel like being probed for a temperature reading but she said all she could find in the house was an anal thermometer. Like the wonderful woman she is, she came prepared with sterile gloves and lube. She made is sound so clinical and quick that I let her remove my underwear but I did cover my junk. She got straight to business, putting on the gloves, applying lube on my balloon knot and gently inserting the thermometer.

I couldn't stop my dick from bouncing around a little at the realization her hands were so near my sick but horny cock. She noticed my initial shyness which gave way to an engorged penis, she even called it a boner. Her tone completely changed when she realized it wasn't the thermometer in my ass that was causing my dick to engorge, it was her. She gently rubbed along my shaft with her gloved hand and remarked my dick was larger than my dads. I'm not sure I needed to know this but if I think what's going to happen is really going to happen then I don't care what she says about my cock so long as she milks every last drop of cum from it, which she does. She removes the examination gloves , applies lube to my dick and gives me probably the best hand job I have ever had. I'm only twenty years old so its not like I've had a huge amount of hand jobs but really, this woman know how to treat a cock. She showed me her perfect tits as she jacked me off with her warm loving hands. She twisted and cranked some pre-cum which she seemed pretty proud of and showed it to me. She wrapped her legs tightly around my body and gripped both my body and cock until she stroked a much needed release from my dick. Like the generous person she is, she let me know if I needed the same treatment tomorrow then she would be here to give it to me. She also said she wouldn't have to take my temperature again because she could see I was feeling better already.

Thanks mom.

Starring: Zoey Holloway

screenshot

Size: 361882752 bytes (345.12 MiB), duration: 00:22:24, avg.bitrate: 2154 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/9b1752c6a23cc/Step_Mom_nurses_my_cock_back_to_health_-_Zoey_Holloway.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/00140b024b7f643880eaed0fb2fb3fe4

========

Take Me HD 720p (2021)

Your wife has had enough. The babysitter was always flirting with you and wearing skimpy outfits. You tried to reassure her that you would never do anything… but deep down all women know how weak men really are. And you know it too. You’d driven the babysitter home several times with a raging erection… jerking off as soon as she got out of the car. You liked the flirting… the skimpy outfits. The attention made you feel like a man and the fantasy of fucking her made your boring sex life tolerable. But when your wife tries to fire her one night, she makes it clear that she’s not going anywhere, and she’s not wearing any panties. Your wife is in the other room reading your little one a story… the babysitter gets on her knees and undoes your belt. Be a man and take what you want.

Category: POV
Related Categories: CHEATING , SCHOOL UNIFORM , BABYSITTER , ASIAN , CREAMPIE
Keywords: meana wolf , big tits , petite , latina , big ass , long hair , 4k , high definition , infidelity , sneaky , roleplay , reality , fantasy , bad girl

screenshot

Size: 1463117067 bytes (1.36 GiB), duration: 00:37:49, avg.bitrate: 5159 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 60.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Jan 30, 2021 9:15 am
Little bitch boy pantyhose thief brother. HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Pantyhose Fetish, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS

Bossy little sister catches her brother with her pantyhose. She makes him wear them then gives him a mean hand job!

When my mom married your dad she warned me about you. She said you were a little "off". Now I think I know what she meant by that. You kind of disgust me you know? Just sitting here looking at you makes my stomach turn. What kind of guy steals his sister's pantyhose and stuffs them under his mattress? I can almost accept the fact that you took my pantyhose to maybe sniff or something but what is grossing me out is how much they are stretched out, as if you were wearing them. Is that what you did with my pantyhose, wear them like a little bitch boy? If you're going to wear them then you are going to wear them for me. Pull off your pants and get these hose on. You're a sick freak aren't you? Does your cock get hard from the feel of the tight nylons pressing against it? You really do have issues, just like my mother warned me about. It hard to believe someone as old as you is such a sissy boy. What are you, nineteen? A nineteen year old little bitch boy? I kind of feel sorry for your pathetic cock trapped under the tight stockings.

Why don't I set it free for you and give you what you deserve. Do you know what you deserve? You deserve a dry hand job. You must like abrasive things against your dick otherwise you wouldn't be stealing my super small pantyhose and stretching them out with your gross man body. You just lay there and take it as I stroke this rigid cock of yours really fast and then super slow with no lubrication at all, not even my spit. You don't deserve any of my bodily fluids, not even my spit. Why don't I torment you even more by showing you my perfect boobs. These are boobs that you will never have, cause you cant steal these from me can you? Awe, I'm enjoying being so mean to you why don't I give you a little reward. Here is some spit for your cock so you don't have to suffer through a completely dry hand job. Here is something else for you, you little freak, smell my fresh panties. I bet you want to lick the crotch out don't you? Here, take them, smell them while I continue to jack off your pathetic penis. Since you want my pantyhose so badly I'm going to rip them off of you know and finish wanking you with them. Isn't that what you do with my stolen stockings? Wank off then spew your sticky load in them? I'm here to do it for you, you freak. Yea, that's it spooge all over them cause you're the one who gets to keep them. If you ever say a word of this to mom and dad, you will be the bitch in this situation not me, remember that, freak.

Starring: Jenna J. Ross

screenshot

Size: 292003689 bytes (278.48 MiB), duration: 00:18:05, avg.bitrate: 2153 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/e13ab4c1b82d8e96c29ef213851abb96

==============

Stroking Uncle Jack. HD 720p

Category: Uncle / Niece Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Older Man / Younger Woman, Role play, Brunette, Handjob, Cumshot

Cute niece strokes her uncles cock for money to go the mall!

My niece is staying with my wife and I for a couple of weeks while her parents are away. My niece is over 18 and is old enough to take care of herself, but apparently she got caught having a few boys over at the house when her parents were away. My step-sister is her step-mother and is a bit of a control freak. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with a young adult girl having a guy in her room. I'm a lot more lenient than my step-sister, which is probably why my niece calls me the “cool uncle”.

She came to me the other day, and said she wanted to thank me for letting her stay with us. Then, she started asking me if there was any way she could earn some extra money so she could go to the mall – her step-mom didn't leave her any spending money as punishment. My niece asked me if she could clean, or do the dishes or something to make some extra cash, but we already have a cleaning lady so there's not much I could offer her. That didn't stop my enterprising young niece though. She put her hand on my leg and asked if I was “Sure” that there wasn't anything she could do. Now I was starting to get a little nervous. Here was my young niece suggesting that she was willing to help me out if I helped her out. Her hand travelled further up my leg until she planted it on my stiffening crotch.

I had to ask her if she could keep a secret, because at this point I was seriously thinking about taking her up on her offer to give me a handjob! She promised she would, and took my cock out of my pants. She began to stroke me with long slow strokes, using the softest touch on my now fully erect penis. She stroked it up and down and then took off her top to reveal a pair of tight young tits. She even took off her pants and panties and let me feel up her firm round ass! She went back to work on my cock, promising me that the next time she might even use her mouth on my rod – as long as I helped her with some extra spending money. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and shot a load all over my nieces little hand. She's such a sweetheart, she gave me a little kiss before I cleaned up and took her on a little trip to the mall. This will be a fun couple of weeks I think!

Starring: Zarena Summer

screenshot

Size: 255056047 bytes (243.24 MiB), duration: 00:15:48, avg.bitrate: 2152 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/ff927dd8b035b995db147a9b47330e5f
marlboro73
Added: Jan 30, 2021 8:45 am
Pimping Out My New Cum Eating Whore

I've been waiting for you for so long... let's have sex tonight! I'm all dressed up for you, removing my bra, getting hot. I want you so bad! Get undressed, and... what happened to your penis?!?!? What made it smaller?!?! WHO??! I'm calling her up right now... what do you mean she gave you pills, your little dickie even smaller?!? We can't even have sex now! .... She says you... you've turned into a man whore? That you like to swallow cum now? That I'm supposed to be your ?? Wait... I think I like that idea. But is that what you really want? Do you still like breasts? I'm going to give you a topless show and you're going to play with your little thing right now. You're going to prove to me that you like the taste of cum... and then you're going on the road to work for me, cum-eating whore!

Love you!
Tara

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , FEMINIZATION , BIG TITS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , LINGERIE
Keywords: pov , femdom , domination , stockings , bra , topless , tits , nipples , show , tease , bisexual , cock , suck , tara , tara tainton

screenshot

Size: 260802213 bytes (248.72 MiB), duration: 00:20:59, avg.bitrate: 1657 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed

===========

MILF 1708 - Step-Mother's Sacrifices

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Mature

Entices you with; Taboo Acts, Step-Mom, Step-Son, Cock Tease, Blowjob, Handjob.

Rachel struggled to pay the bills after her husband passed away. Reluctantly she became an escort working from home. One day her step-son came back earlier than expected and spied on her having sex with a sleazy client. She clearly was not enjoying herself. To make matters worse, the client paid her less than she had asked. Later, Rachel was trying to forget the encounter when her step-son approached and told her that he had seen everything that took place. The step-mother had no choice but to come clean. She told her step-son that she was only being an escort to provide him with the best opportunities in life. Her step-son was very touched by this. He was also turned on by the sight of his step-mom in such a revealing dress. Suddenly he wanted to become her man. After declaring that he would take care of her so that she no longer had to be an escort, he lunged forward and kissed her on the mouth. Rachel was startled. But her body reacted favorably. Soon she was opening her dress so that her step-son could fondle and suckle on her breasts. She then slid her panties off, parted her legs wide, and invited him to lick her exposed pussy. Further foreplay followed in Rachel's room. There she sucked hungrily on her step-son's cock while in the sixty-nine position with him. Hot on the heels of that came a passionate missionary style fuck that ended with Rachel taking her step-son's cum inside of her even as she had an orgasm around his plunging cock. Afterwards, the taboo twosome lay cuddling each other in happy exhaustion. Everything was different now. Rachel's step-son had shown he could be the man of the house. She knew she could rely him in the future, and never have to work as a again.

screenshot

Size: 239325308 bytes (228.24 MiB), duration: 00:18:02, avg.bitrate: 1770 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/6549ce8afe05d1fabaddf6169b9c0f45
marlboro73
Added: Jan 30, 2021 7:51 am
Classics MILF 1103 - Nephew Needs Focus and a Fuck

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role play, Aunt, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Mature, FACIALS, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS

Entices you with; Taboo, Boots, Garter and Stockings, Blow Jobs, Facials, Older Woman/ Younger Man

Rachel's young nephew had been living with her for the past two years. Blain was an honor roll student, but he was having trouble in one of his classes. Rachel went to see the school counselor about it. He told Rachel that he thought Blain was struggling because he was strongly attracted to his professor. She was a very sexy red-head who happened to bear a striking resemblance to Rachel herself. The counselor felt that the professor's likeness to Rachel was the real reason why Blain fancied her so much. He was projecting his lustful feelings for his aunt on to this other woman. Rachel was surprised by this news, but she tried to be understanding about it. Back at home she raised the subject with Blain. She got him to admit that he thought his professor was hot. He then hinted at the same thing the counselor had suggested: that the real reason he liked her was because she reminded him of his aunt. Rachel was flattered. Once agian she showed great understanding and sensitivity. She knew that young men's hormones could go wild and even lead to them to fantasize about their own mothers or sisters. At the time, however, she felt there was nothing she could personally do for him. Instead she called up her best friend and arranged for her step-daughter to go on a date with Blain. She knew the girl was hot and should help to take Blain's mind off both Rachel and the professor. That night, though, Blain came home early. He told Rachel the date had been a flop. He and the girl had little in common. Rachel was disappointed, but not defeated. For her next move she put a porno magazine under Blain's pillow. She figured that it might help Blain to release all his pent-up sexual urges. But Blain once again failed to play along. He found the magazine, tuned his nose up at it and handed it back to his aunt! At last Rachel decided to take matters into her own hands. She stood in a short robe as she called her nephew into her room. She began teasing Blain by saying that she had a date with a young stud. Blain asked her who it was, and Rachel replied that it was him! She then undid her robe to reveal herself in skimpy dress that gave her nephew a tantalizing view of her big-breasted cleavage. Blain could hardly believe it as his gorgeous, elegant aunt sat him down in a chair and started to kiss him on the mouth. This was a dream come true for the troubled student. Rachel was equally happy. She had constantly been turned on by the way Blain looked at her whenever she wore something revealing. Now she realized that this fantasy was as much hers as her nephew's. Together the couple went on to have tremendous sex. Blain sucked on his aunt's tits, then rolled her on to her back and parted her sleek legs wide so as to give her pussy a long, deep and loving licking. Rachel then got down on her knees and gave her nephew a sensual blow job. Blain finished up by pounding his aunt in the missionary position before pulling out and feeding her hungry mouth with all the cum he had. Afterwards, Rachel felt sure that her nephew would do better in his class. He need not get distracted by the lookalike professor since he could come and fuck the real thing whenever he wanted.

screenshot

Size: 396665888 bytes (378.29 MiB), duration: 00:32:12, avg.bitrate: 1643 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/dd781be5fd258/MILF1103.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/f2bb7027e4e5312181315d6ba8425b07

==============

MILF 294 - My Step-Daughter Blew You Off So...

Rachel was waiting on a date to arrive. The doorbell rang; it was Rachel's daughters date. Rachel told him her step-daughter Jessica had left already in a sports car with a young man. Lee was very upset; he told Rachel Jessica was his first serious girlfriend. Rachel sat him down and told him she had been having problems with Jessica. She was a very materialistic girl. He was very disappointed Rachel could tell. Her date had not called or showed so she thought it would be good to get them back. Rachel proposed the idea to Lee and he was shocked but did not hesitate. Rachel put her tits in his face and grabbed his crotch. She felt his cock hard. Rachel was horny and did not want to waste time. She unzipped his pants and gave him the slowest teasing deep throat blowjob she could. He had never had a blowjob before. He told Rachel Jessica promised him one. Rachel laughed and told him he would have the best with her. She jerked him and sucked him until he let her know he was going to cum. Rachel yanked him up and got on her knees telling him to cum on her face. He shot a fantastic load all over Rachel's face. Rachel told him to get the camera to show to her step-daughter.

screenshot

Size: 119082269 bytes (113.57 MiB), duration: 00:09:40, avg.bitrate: 1643 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/29e6d526eb8d3f94560731811991c9b0
marlboro73
Added: Jan 30, 2021 6:38 am
Xev Bellringer - Sexstainable JOI HD 1080p

Category: MILF, JOI, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation

screenshot

Size: 145739673 bytes (138.99 MiB), duration: 00:09:41, avg.bitrate: 2007 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed

=============

Step-Mommy Helps You Rest HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Virtual Handjob, Busty / Big tits

What's wrong sweetie? Having trouble going to bed? Let Step-Mommy help you. I know something that makes you tired instantly, Step-Mommy tugging on your cock. Whip it out and let Step-Mommy stroke it while you stare at My big tits. I know you're going to cum so hard for your Step-Mommy and go straight to bed.

screenshot

Size: 343379173 bytes (327.47 MiB), duration: 00:10:37, avg.bitrate: 4312 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/ff1d36e4e8f18b63c70344d2b4dfdec7
marlboro73
Added: Jan 29, 2021 6:45 pm
MILF 562 - My Sexy Aunt Rachel

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role play, Aunt, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Mature

Nephew's story. I have always had this fantasy about my aunt for as long as I can remember. I stayed with her in California for the summer. Aunt Rachel was single and very beautiful; she oozed with sex appeal but I had no experience with females, just fantasies about her. One night I lay awake stroking my cock thinking about my aunt's body. She passed by my doorway to say goodnight and caught me stroking under the sheets. After an embarrassing moment or two I finally admitted what I was doing. She told me it was ok to be curious and it is very natural, but she would rather help me out if I was that horny, and not WASTE cum like that. Still puzzled I asked her what she meant by helping me out. She said that it must stay secret if I agree. I agree. She then sits on the bed, opens her robe just enough to reveal her bra and panties and asks me if I would like to touch her down there. She explains she has a special spot that she likes to rub too, but its better when someone else does it. She pushes her panties to the side and instructs me through every step. After a while she pulls down the sheets to reveal my cock throbbing under my jockeys and asks me if it is ok to pull them down so she can see my erection. Still a bit sheepish, she again assures me it is ok and proceeds to rub my near exploding cock. She removes her panties, while gently putting her mouth over the head. Feeling a woman's warmth for the first time around my cock, it is hard for me to hold back from cumming fast and she senses this and grabs hold of the base to stop me. She tells me to wait, then climbs on top of me to thrust inside her. I do all I can to hold back but I cum hard. I softly whisper I am sorry. Aunt Rachel looked confused, she looks down at my penis and the condom is full of my boyish cum. Aunt Rachel consoles me reminding me it was not buzzed. She plays with my cum filled condom slowly taking it off not to lose a drop of my cum. Aunt Rachel plays with it as she lectures me about how we will be doing more of this regularly to teach me more about sex. What a summer that was, cannot wait until next year!

screenshot

Size: 365151204 bytes (348.24 MiB), duration: 00:14:40, avg.bitrate: 3320 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/osao9vj2afcf

https://rapidgator.net/file/9189d3e6a821cb254689271f1ff05e00

============

STEP-MOM BLOWS BEST - BIG SOFT TIT JASMEEN LEFLEUR SHOWS HOW IT IS DONE HD 1080p (2021)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Blowjob, Busty / Big tits, Cumshot, FEMALE DOMINATION, Femdom, HANDJOBS, TITJOBS, EDGING GAMES.

STEP-MOMMY'S MOUTH IS THE SOFTEST & SILKIEST FOR YOUR COCK

Are you going to behave? No more looking at other women Junior. You know Step-Mommy has the Biggest and Best Tits. They wrap so perfectly around you cock! And Step-Mommy's Mouth is so soft and silky as she engulfs your cock whole! Gently licking and sucking it as she makes you promise that you will only look at Step-Mommy! She brings you to the brink of orgasm again and again! When will she finally let you cum??? It is almost too much to bear! When she does finally let you Cum you orgasm all over her Big Tits! Step-Mommy has you under her spell completely by now... You will only look at Step-Mommy from now on.

screenshot

Size: 1137481820 bytes (1.06 GiB), duration: 00:10:47, avg.bitrate: 14065 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/54165071c5142fe1b286a99c18cb7395