Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 11, 2021 12:32 pm
MF ~ My Best Friends Hot Mom HD MILF Mandy Flores HD 1080p

INCLUDES: MILF - TABOO - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN - BLOWJOB - CUM IN MOUTH - CUMSHOT - ORAL

Custom video request:

I am so excited! My friend, your son, is having a sleepover at your house today. You are always so kind to me and always give tight hugs and wet kisses on my face. You're always looking after me like a second mother. I come over to your place, excited about tonight's sleepover. You open the door (in a really sexy outfit) and wave to my parents to leave and invite me inside. Once you close the door, you greet me with a hug (your cleavage in my face) and a (close up) kiss. After a bit of cute small talk, you send me upstairs to your son to go play video games or watch TV or something.

While we are playing, you come and ask us to pause the game and eat some snacks and juice that you brought. We are playing games on the TV so we don't pay attention to you talking to us at all. We happen to be lying down on the ground looking up at the TV, so you get in between us and the TV to get our attention. I admire your long legs and can almost see up your skirt as you're talking to us. You say you're going to stand there until we start eating. We finish quickly and get back to our video games.

A couple of hours later, we are getting ready for bed and you come in (wearing your sexy and revealing night time clothes) to check on us to make sure we are all tucked in and ready to go. You bring your face very close to mine and tell me to come wake you up if I need anything at all, give me a big goodnight kiss (your cleavage in my face again). You turn off the lights and leave.

Later in the night, I wake up because I am feeling hungry. I am walking quietly because I don't want to wake my friend up. I get to the kitchen and I see that the light is on. Thinking that you are still awake, I enter the kitchen. Oops! I accidentally walk in on you while you're masturbating. You don't notice me walk in at first and you keep going long enough for me to get an eyeful of your hot body. Once you notice me, you are startled and quickly try to cover up. Fumbling to cover up, you say "Hey, sorry I didn't see you standing there. Why are you still up honey? Can't sleep?" I tell you that I need something to eat and drink because I am hungry. You look around and say there's really nothing that you give me to eat right now. Clearly still turned on from your incomplete masturbating, you let it slip out "..but you can eat ME..Oops." Realizing what you just said, you quickly cover your mouth and apologize.

I am completely confused and ask what you meant by eating you. Getting more turned on from my questions, you say, "Well, it's hard to explain with words...but maybe, I can SHOW you how to eat me?" You slowly start running your hand further down your body toward your pussy and tell me to come closer. I don't get it so I come closer and you put your fingers in your pussy. Then you finger yourself and do some dirty talk and ask if I want to come and eat you. So you take my head (the camera) and move it where your pussy is and keep fingering while my face is between your legs eating you out. Then you go on to say that you are getting hungry as well and start giving me a blowjob until I come. Then looking satisfied, you whisper to me that this is our little secret. You give me a big kiss on my face again and send me off to go to sleep. Wow, what a night!......Mandy Flores

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, CUM SWALLOWERS, BLOW JOBS, BIG TITS, CUM IN MOUTH
Keywords: mandy flores, cock sucking, younger man older woman, sexy mom, brunette milf, step mom, step son, ass, pussy eating, hand job, bj cum, pretty, wrong, avengers

screenshot

Size: 618723484 bytes (590.06 MiB), duration: 00:13:17, avg.bitrate: 6211 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/ff57dab134ce7fb7f3aec1608f7a510b

=============

Mistress Cory and Tatiana in Slave Reach Around

Mistress Cory and Mistress Tatiana bring the cuffed slave out of his cage for his daily ...Tatiana bends the slave over the couch while Tatiana begins milking the slave...The Slave starts with several hits of the crop and smacks to the bottom...Cory wants her daily feeding and takes a position under the slave...The Slave is ordered to cum in Cory's mouth while Tatiana milks the cock...The broken Slave fills Cory's mouth with milk...The girls are now finished with him and put the Slave back in his cage...till the next time...

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: DOMINATION.
Keywords: tatiana, cory chase.

screenshot

Size: 275905772 bytes (263.12 MiB), duration: 00:11:41, avg.bitrate: 3149 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 96 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 3049 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/4hrn5vd4xns0

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/5c593d1e6ee500388e3e86c89b286f82
marlboro73
Added: Mar 11, 2021 12:06 pm
MF~ Bonding with Step Mom HD Taboo - Mandy Flores HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, busty / big tits, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Virtual sex

You have only been my stepmom for a little while. You are much younger than my step-father. You tend to walk around the house in skimpy clothing as that's what you're comfortable wearing. You don't realize how that impacts me, you're young teemage stepson. My step-father loves seeing you do that so there's no pressure for you not to. When it comes to me, you feel we've never bonded. Trying to replace someone's step-mother can be difficult and you've discussed this with my step-dad. When it comes to my birthday, my step-dad gives you his credit card and tells you that you can get whatever you wantfor a present, no limits. Not knowing what to get me, you come into my room, dressed in something skimp as usual, and ask me what I would like formy birthday (which is tomorrow). You tell me to think big, do I want a new car, do I want to take a trip to Europe, what do I fantasize about. I'm abit shy about telling you but I eventually say if I could have anything I wanted for my birthday, that it would be you. To be able to have you forthe entire day. At first you're a bit shocked. You had no idea I thoughtof you that way. You know my step-father certainly wouldn't approve. On the other hand, you did want to bond with me. You also get really turned on by the fact that I could have anything in the world for my birthday and I choose you. The more you think about it the more excited you get. You tell me that you'll sneak into my bedroom tomorrow morning to get started. This is where it can get a little ambitious. -mandy flores- On my birthday my step-father will be in the house and I'll want to have sex with you 3, 4 maybe 5 times through out the day. The first in my bedroom in the morning when you ride me. Maybe a second time in your bedroom while my step-father is in the shower, you ride me again with urgency to get me off before my step-father getsout of the shower. A third time in the kitchen when my step-father is watchingTV in the next room, you on your back for this one. A fourth time in my room again while my step-father is in the pool. And the last time I sneak into your bedroom and we have sex while my step-father is napping next to us, you on your back.

INCLUDES: TABOO - OLDER WOMEN / YOUNGER MEN - POV SEX - BIG TITS - MILF - MOMMAS BOY - BRUNETTES - STEPMOM - STEPSON - MULTIPLE ORGASMS - VIRTUAL SEX

screenshot

Size: 1320089107 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 00:25:21, avg.bitrate: 6943 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f3ecd895500c7b2bcae73db9bb3c981b

============

Step-Dad Catches Babysitter Masturbating in Shower and Joins in to Fuck Her with BBC HD 720p

Natalie has been an amazing babysitter for the family for a while now, sometimes she does say some inappropriate things to me but I just blow off as her being young. I came home early from work one day and I found Natalie moaning in the shower, I pull back the curtain and find her playing with herself. She begs me not to tell my wife and to let her finish. I gotta admit it was pretty hot, I started to play with myself but Natalie was shocked when she saw my big cock. I guide her down to my cock to suck, she could barely fit my big black cock in her mouth. I wanna see if her tight pussy can handle my big dick, let me stretch her out and put her to the Step-Daddy test.

***Starring: Natalie Porkman***

Category: BABYSITTER
Related Categories: INTERRACIAL , PETITE , POV , BIG DICKS , BIG BLACK COCK - BBC
Keywords: natalie porkman , bbc , pov interracial , pov bbc , rough sex , babysitter , all natural , baby sitter , shower , wet , pov hardcore , creampie , big black dick , pov sex

screenshot

Size: 405434595 bytes (386.65 MiB), duration: 00:17:13, avg.bitrate: 3140 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/e15630363948a5ed064037f562966e33
marlboro73
Added: Mar 11, 2021 8:51 am
My Step-Mother Makes Me Do It While Step-Dad's in the Next Room HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, busty / big tits, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Cock Tease, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Your step-mother... she makes you... Well, she always has. It's always been this way. Ever since you came of age... "It's for your own good" she says. You don't know if it's what every young man goes through or just... Well, why even think about that? This is your life. Your step-mother. Your relationship with her. This is what you have to do. You have to commit sexual acts when she demands it of you. For whatever reason she demands. HOWEVER she demands. That's just the way it is. You'd never think of disappointing her.

BUY NOW to experience taboo, older woman, MILF, cleavage, sweater, dirty talk, jerk off encouragement, masturbation instruction, cum countdown, cum play, cum eating instruction, topless, bra fetish, big breasts, nipples, female domination ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

screenshot

Size: 213595368 bytes (203.70 MiB), duration: 00:17:19, avg.bitrate: 1645 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

dead_link_removed

============

anal taboo SISTER STUFFING feat. Mandy Flores HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, ANAL, GAGGING, Blowjob, Brunette, CUMSHOT

I catch my brother sniffing my stinky socks jerking off. Im not upset at all, Imvery curious why he would be so into my stinky socks. I encourage him to keep jerking and smelling my socks. He asks if I want to help him finish so I ask to see his hard cock. Im flattered that his cock is so hard for me and it looks so yummy so I start sucking it but I want him to keep smelling my socks while I do. He then stuffs my stinky socks in my mouth. This turns me on a lot. Tells me to turn around and my pussy is dripping wet for my brother big throbbing cock and he begins to fuck me doggy. But he stuffs it in my ass! My grunts and moans are muffled by the socks but I instantly love his cock pounding my little virgin asshole. He fucks me until I cum hard and then blows his load.

Mandy Flores

INCLUDES: TABOO ANAL GAGGING CUMSHOTS SISTERS BLOWJOB SOCKS

screenshot

Size: 208092247 bytes (198.45 MiB), duration: 00:13:26, avg.bitrate: 2065 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30000.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/6e5a483737c38371982e3427c048390e
marlboro73
Added: Mar 11, 2021 8:29 am
I caught you in my own house! HD 720p

I thought you were with my step-son heading to the liquor store. I can't believe you are here in my house and jerking yourself off! What kind of excuse did you give my step-son so you could stay here and relieve yourself? What made you think it's ok to be at your friend's house and jerk off in his step-mother's bathroom? I am kind of grossed out by this yet kind of turned on that you find me so attractive. Is it my huge tits, my long hair, my pretty face? Well since I found you and know what you are doing you may as well finish yourself. I'll even help you cause I am flattered to be your object of lust.

Starring: Raylene

MILF BIG TITS JOI MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION BRUNETTE LONG HAIR

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: big tits, jerk off instruction, brunette, milf, long hair.

screenshot

Size: 82961554 bytes (79.12 MiB), duration: 00:05:14, avg.bitrate: 2114 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/f45bdd07eedf7/I_caught_you_in_my_own_house.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/c5f06d060cbb489d4db7fe8ecd7550d3

=========

Our First Road Trip Together: An Abandoned House, Your Unabashed Actions

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, busty / big tits, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, VIRTUAL SEX, MOUTH FETISH.

THE MOST-WATCHED, MOST-CRAVED EROTIC VIDEO SERIES OF ALL TIME NOW CONTINUES...

There's nothing like the first time... Simple. Innocent. Gradual. No expectations. Just nature taking over. As your step-mother, I promise you nothing could happen, nothing could go wrong... in this big, scary house we were to stay the night in after our car broke down on what would be (still will be?) a wonderful, memorable step-mother-step-son trip. It's just the two of us. All is well. It's cold. Dark. And there's just one bed suitable for us to rest on. Together. But everything will be all right. I promised you.

BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, older woman, cleavage, high heels, hats, role play, voyeur, lingerie, striptease, bra & panties, bottomless, topless, rest fetish, fetish, big breasts, nipples, moaning, female submission, orgasms, virtual sex, woman on top, mouth fetish ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

screenshot

Size: 250448099 bytes (238.85 MiB), duration: 00:48:14, avg.bitrate: 692 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, mono (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x404, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Mar 11, 2021 8:11 am
Classic MILF 552 - Taboo, The Awakening

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, busty / big tits, step mother, step son, step mommy

Julia's step-son found an old photo album. As he looked through he commented on how beautiful and hot his step-mother was. He asked her why she had let herself go. Julia explained to him that since his step-father had left him for a younger woman her self-confidence did not exist. She felt her days were just for taking care of the house and him. Her step-son told her that his buddy's friend's step-mom was her age and was hot! Julia became upset and felt awful about her appearance. Her step-son told her he thought she still had it, this cheered her up a little. Her step-son went to bed after kissing his step-mom. Julia looked through the scrapbook remembering happier less stressful days. She went in to the bathroom and gazed in the mirror, she had been ignoring herself and she realized it. Julia turned in for the night. As she drifted off to rest she heard her step-son moaning in his room, she went to see if he was ok. When she got to his room the door was cracked open. She peeked in and saw him masturbating. At first she wanted to quickly run back to her room embarrassed, but something inside her churned. She stood watching her step-son stroke his large cock. Her pussy got wet and she touched herself. Julia was confused by her sexual turn on. She felt her breasts and slid a finger into her pussy. She was afraid he may see her so she watched a minute longer then went back to her room. Julia was disturbed by these feelings towards her own step-son. She tossed and turned, not able to get his body off her mind. She masturbated hard to relieve her desires so she could rest. The next morning he rushed out because he was late. He called to her wishing her a good day. Julia got up and began her daily chores, first into his bedroom for dirty clothes. She saw a magazine on his bed with naked woman, older women with younger men. She opened it and saw that it contained stories about step-mother and step-son's sexual fantasies. She was shocked at first but again she became aroused. She read some of the stories and she said out loud, I want my step-son to make love to me. Julia went into town and got her hair, nails and toes done. She went to a sexy store and bought new high heels, silk stockings and a garter belt. Julia wanted to look like the women in the magazine for her step-son. She took her time getting ready the incredible evening. She slowly put on her stockings and garters, making sure everything looked just right. When everything was perfect she put on a pink satin nighty. She timed it perfectly. She sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to return home. Minutes later her step-son came home, Julia called him into her room. He was shocked to see her dressed up and smiling. She asked him what he thought. Her step-son secretly had desires for her and this was it! He reveled in her sexy beauty. She dropped to her knees and began sucking his cock. He guided his cock deep into her mouth with his hand on the back of her head. She leaned back on the bed and motioned for him to climb on. He gently kissed her stockings and pussy as she continued to suck and lick his cock. She could not wait any longer so she stripped off her lingerie and spread her legs. He buried his long cock in her pussy as she cried out in pleasure. He rolled her onto her side and took her from behind. She rubbed her breasts and clit as he pounded her from behind. She watched her step-son's cock slide in and out of her pussy. He placed her legs on her shoulders so he could penetrate his step-mother deep. She held onto her ankles and screamed in pleasure as he bottomed out in her. She got on her hands and knees and grabbed the headboard. He buzzed no time in pounding her from behind. Her breasts swung back and forth as he sawed in and out of her. When he was ready to cum he put her on her back and shot his load all over her pussy. She reached down and stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed the cum into her skin with the other. They expressed their love for each other and kissed. The next morning Julia was in the kitchen. She was dressed in sexy lingerie. She joked that did not have any cream for her coffee and wondered if he could help her out. She noticed that his boxers were tented. She dropped to her knees and starting sucking his cock in the middle of the kitchen. She decided she wanted to be more comfortable so she led him by the cock into the living room. She dropped to her knees and resumed the morning blowjob. They had a replay of last night. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs wide. Her step-son buzzed no time in sliding his cock into her pussy. He held her leg up in the air as pounded her pussy. She told him how much bigger his cock was than his step-father's. She rolled over and d****d herself over the arm rest and presented her ass to her step-son. He fucked her from behind as she cried out in pleasure. She rolled onto her back so she could look in his eyes as he fucked her. It was more than they could handle and they had a huge simultaneous orgasm. They gently kissed.

screenshot

Size: 897493260 bytes (855.92 MiB), duration: 00:37:20, avg.bitrate: 3205 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/x3ql27bagwgi

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/0d5adc578a8143ac7b023e78c83c462a

============

My Sister Still Wants to Fuck HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Brunette, ANAL, WEDDING FETISH, CUMSHOT, HIGH HEELS

INCLUDES: WEDDING FETISH - TABOO - CUMSHOTS - BLOWJOBS - SISTERS - SECRETS - BROTHER - ROLEPLAY - BIG LOADS - BIG TITS - BRUNETTES - SENSUAL

~Custom Request~

It was my sister Mandys wedding night, she had finally married my best friend, and I was the best man. I had just fallen asleep in my room just down the hall from them when the lights come on and she's coming to visit me, still in her wedding gown. "He fell asleep on me on our wedding night!" she whispers. I tell her that I thought we weren't going to do this anymore now that they were married, like we talked about, but she is super horny from dreaming all day about letting him fuck her ass for the very first time ever! "I was gonna save it for him" she says as she pulls back my covers. I feel so torn about what she wants to do, I hate to do this to my buddy, but I know I'll never have this chance again and NOBODY is as hot as my sister Mandy Flores. She only has to put my conflicted cock in her mouth for a moment and I forget all the worries. My cock get's so hard, and she wants me in her ass so bad, she just lifts her beautiful wedding dress and slowly slides my shaft deep into her super tight virgin asshole!! We go from this psition to that position, finding her anal G-spot till she is convulsing and pounding my dick into her harder and harder as she cums. Anal fucking in real life is a little messy, but she doesn't care at all! She knows she's going to let him fuck her ass tomorrow so she pulls me out and jerks my huge load all over her pretty shaved pussy

screenshot

Size: 271149996 bytes (258.59 MiB), duration: 00:17:26, avg.bitrate: 2074 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/ct69e83ywiwx

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b4e348245404374757216dd34267050f
marlboro73
Added: Mar 11, 2021 6:56 am
Sleepy Step Mom Sadie Footjob HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Footjob, Cumshot, Foot Fetish, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS.

Sadie Holmes has just got after a long day at work. Sadie takes off her heels and goes to take a nap. Sadie is still in her pantyhose and sticks out her feet from the covers to let her hard working nylon soles get some air. Sadie falls resting but is woken up to rustling. Sadie looks down and sees her step son jerking his cock and smelling her smelly pantyhose feet. Sadie is shocked and cant believe what her step son is doing. Sadie sees his hard cock in his hand and looks at the time. Sadie knows her husband will be home and has to do something about her sons raging boner. Sadie improvises. Sadie grabs his cock and puts it in between her pantyhose soles. Sadie lets her step sin know she is going to get rid of his boner with a footjob but he better not tell step-dad. Sadie strokes his cock and can see how much he loves her pantyhose. Sadie begins to have fun with this and teases her step son by rubbing her pantyhose covered pussy and ass on his cock taunting him. Sadie knows his wish would be to rip her pantyhose and slip his cock in her warm wet pussy but all this little loser gets is her feet on his cock. Sadie makes him blow his load all over her pantyhose feet and shows off the cummy mess. Sadie shoos him away and hurries to clean her cum drenched pantyhose feet.

screenshot

Size: 559879507 bytes (533.94 MiB), duration: 00:08:19, avg.bitrate: 8976 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/4ce084a29a293e13bcbf77c526a3a037

==========

Chi Chi Medina - Step Brother Caught Starring Footjob Blackmail HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, POV, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Cumshot

Chi Chi is sitting on the sofa with her step brother. Chi Chi gets hot and slips of her flat exposing her nylon soles. Chi Chi step-brother is stunned and begins to choke up as he talks to her. Chi Chi notices her step brother starring at her feet and confronts him about it. Chi Chi's step-brother try's to tell her he is not starring but Chi Chi can tell by his boner through his pants that hes lying. Chi Chi then shoves her nylon soles in his face and makes him smell them. Chi Chi knows that her sexy pantyhose feet have complete control over her step-brother and is going to use this to her advantage. Chi Chi takes her cock out of his pants and begins to stroke it. Chi Chi tells her step-brother that he will from now on do all her chores from here on out. Chi Chi's step-brother try's to resit but Chi Chi but Chi then puts her nylon soles around his cock and gives him a footjob. Chi Chi lets him know she is going to edge his cock till agrees to her terms. Finally Chi Chi's step-brother cannot hold out any longer and gives in. Chi Chi then uses her feet to make him blow his load. Chi Chi shows her step-brother cummy soles to make sure he remembers there agreement.

screenshot

Size: 516916671 bytes (492.97 MiB), duration: 00:08:22, avg.bitrate: 8238 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/a8f3da653922baa4aa78acd9734cb829
marlboro73
Added: Mar 10, 2021 8:42 am
Girl Scout Footjob On Stepdad HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Blonde, Brunette, POV, Footjob, Cumshot, Threesome, Stockings / Pantyhose, Foot Fetish

Jen and Violet need to sell some cookies! Jen knows Violets dad has lots of money and asks why don’t she just get her dad to buy the cookies. Violet ponders the idea and then Jen and Violet debate what they could do. Light bulb goes off in violets head. Violet knows he like feet and has knows he always wanted a chance to play with her. Violet decides the best plan will to be give him a footjob to extort the cash from him. Violet and Jen blind side Violets step dad. Violet forces him to the bed and makes him take off his pants. Violet and Jen out there feet on his cock and begin to stroke it. Violets step dad try’s to resist but the soft nylon soles gliding up and down his cock is to much to take. Violet and Jen demand he buy a box of there cookies as the rub his cock with there four feet. Violet makes him agree before she makes him blow his load.

Starring: Bella Ink, Jen Capone

screenshot

Size: 533629637 bytes (508.91 MiB), duration: 00:10:45, avg.bitrate: 6619 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/951a2f02e8d03d068f12657b051eae2f

============

Stepmom Sadie Holmes Wake Up Footjob HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, POV, Footjob, Cumshot, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT SMELLING HANDJOB, FOOT FETISH, HANDJOB.

Sadie is a new step mom and is in charge of getting her loser step son to school on time. Sadie runs into her step sons room and demands he wake up. Sadie pulls off the covers and sees his cock rock hard and a pair of her pantyhose. Sadie is furious but she knows her husbands counts on her to get this little loser to school. Sadie knows he wont be able to go to school with an erection so she grabs his cock. Sadie knows he must have a thing for her pantyhose and feet so she wraps her nylon soles around his cock and jerks it with her nylon soles. Sadie makes him explodes his load and yells at him to get up and get dressed for school.

screenshot

Size: 843978692 bytes (804.88 MiB), duration: 00:10:32, avg.bitrate: 10683 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f3aa013d2c9d7bb19fa3aa852a06e458
marlboro73
Added: Mar 10, 2021 8:05 am
Sky Pierce - Conservative Step-Sister is Confused with Her Wet Dreams and Ask Step-Brother For Help HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, Blonde, PETITE, Small Tits, BIG DICKS, BLOWJOBS, CUMSHOTS.

I was having the feeling as someone has been watching me while I work out, well I was right. During my workout today I find my step-sister Sky peeking through my bedroom door, I yell her to come inside before I tell our parents. I could tell Sky was scared and didn't want me to say anything to her step-mom, Sky admits she has been watching me as I lift weight but she doesn't know why it makes her feel so good. She then confuses to me that she has been having wet dreams thinking of me working out. Sky can't talk to her conservative Step-Mom and doesn't know why her body is feeling the way it does. I have no problem showing my hot step-sister hot to properly use her wet pussy, I gotta admit my step-sister has an amazing pussy I hope I get to fuck her again.

screenshot

Size: 1026214665 bytes (978.67 MiB), duration: 00:22:20, avg.bitrate: 6127 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/c9da7a62272b3ded8570f4a16da55bb9

============

Ivy Secret - Former Student Gets Revenge with Behaviour Programming HD 720p

Ivy has been a teacher for so long she can barely stand to grade another moron students paper. Just when she thinks she can't take it another second in walks one of her old students, Nathan, the biggest moron she ever had to try to teach. He apparently wants her to think he is successful, that he developed some type of "app" that can alter behaviour making a woman into an obedient robot...what a moron she thinks. It is her last independent though

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: ROBOTS, TALL WOMEN, REDHEADS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS.
Keywords: ivy secret, nathan bronson.

screenshot

Size: 673776696 bytes (642.56 MiB), duration: 00:40:49, avg.bitrate: 2201 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, stereo (und)

Download

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Mar 09, 2021 4:23 pm
Cherry Morgan - I GOT MY AUNT PREGNANT!

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, FUCKING, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, BLONDES, CREAMPIE, Amateur

WHEN CHERRY REVEALS THAT SHE AND HER HUSBAND ARE UNABLE TO CONCEIVE A BABY...
HER OLDER STEP-SISTER CIARA HAS AN IDEA!!!
CIARA ASKS HER OWN STEP-SON, CONNOR TO IMPREGNATE HIS AUNT CHERRY!!!
AUNT CHERRY IS SO HOT....THAT CONNOR AGREES TO KNOCK HER UP!!!

Sisters Ciara and Cherry are having a serious heart to heart discussion over coffee. The family crisis is as follows.....younger Step-Sister Cherry and her Husband Ted have been trying to have a baby for quite some time now. They have tried everything.....and Cherry is at her wit's end....and ready to give up on every having a baby. Older Step-Sister Ciara, however, won't give up so easily!! Ciara says she could never get over the disappointment of not having little Nieces and Nephews. Ciara has an idea...that may be somewhat....."outside the box". Ciara suggests to her younger Step-Sister Cherry that Ciara's Step-Son Connor could Step-Father a baby for Cherry!!! Cherry is shocked at the idea of conceiving a baby with her own Nephew......but Ciara begins to convince Cherry....."Connor comes from good jeans.......he's not shooting blanks like Ted.....he's almost the same age as you.....and I "know" that he was checking you out in your bikini at the Family Picnic last Summer.....". Cherry decides that it is worth a try....and the Sisters bring the proposal to Connor in his room. Connor, of course is very reluctant to have sex with his Aunt....at the request of his Step-Mother....with the mission to impregnate his Aunt.....but since Aunt Cherry is SO HOT....young Connor agrees!! Step-Mom leaves the two of them alone to "do the deed"....and Cherry seduces her young Nephew....sucking his cock....and even sweetening the "mission of conception"....by letting her Nephew eat her pussy and her ass....something she knows he has always wanted to do. After tasting the forbidden fruit of his hot Aunt's private parts....Connor is ready!! Connor pounds away at his Aunt Cherry until he gives what she wants....a load of baby makers inside her!!! Cherry thanks Connor for his "service"....and tells him that the whole Family will benefit from his wonderful help....but they must promise never to let Uncle Ted know.

screenshot

Size: 150788830 bytes (143.80 MiB), duration: 00:13:13, avg.bitrate: 1521 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/ed6qw3bgo9n5

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/7b92b03d23c7f5eca0efd8ba84679c03

=============

Give step-mommie your cum (with Simone Sonay) HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Blonde, POV, Busty / Big tits, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Cock Tease, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, Virtual Handjob

Your step mother is already bothering you about how lazy you are. You are not actually lazy, but you have a boner and you want to jack off all day long. You feel emboldened and you ask your step mother for a little help. She agrees, but she tells you that this is the last time. She takes off her dress and she stands before you in her bra and panties with thigh-high stockings and she grabs your cock and begins working on it. "No, I'm not putting my mouth on it this time," she scolds you. Step mommie Simone always takes good care of you. Your next request is that she shows you her tits, but you cannot touch them. Her coaching of your jerk session is always exactly what you need. How does she know you so very well? Step mommie tells you that she can feel your balls tightening and she asks if you want to see her pussy. Sliding her panties to the side, she laments that there is not enough time for more fun today. You reach over to touch her pussy, but she slaps your hand away and starts pumping your dick again. "Give step-mommie your cum," she purrs. When you do, she tells you what a good boy you are.

screenshot

Size: 136094778 bytes (129.79 MiB), duration: 00:09:18, avg.bitrate: 1951 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/04ce2649ae44ff05d5a3d9163a7b6651
marlboro73
Added: Mar 09, 2021 10:16 am
HotWifeRio - Like Step-Mother Like Step-Daughter #20 HD 1080p

**Like Step-Mother Like Step-Daughter #20**

Merry Christmas everyone! This week Mia and I wanted to give Elijah a very special gift. We put on some sexy lingerie with red stockings and had him come over. We told him we were going to give him a blow job and that he should give us a gift too. He agreed and was excited! Mia and I then licked and sucked on his dick together. We also took turns while we sat on his face. He licks our pussies so good! We were so turned on that we asked him to fuck us as well and he didn’t disappoint us. After he made us both cum we then stroked and sucked on him till he gave us a nice sticky load! These are my favorite gifts!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: THREESOMES, COSTUMES, BIG TITS, HOT WIVES, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS.
Keywords: threesomes.

screenshot

Size: 531231897 bytes (506.62 MiB), duration: 00:22:32, avg.bitrate: 3143 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/515fc4b953c35bb6d48188d411b72118

==========

HotWifeRio - Like Step-Mother Like Step-Daughter #14 HD 1080p

***Like Step-Mother Like Step-Daughter #14***

Mia is back! I was in the living room playing with Elijah after school when my step-daughter Mia walked in. She startled me when she said “step-mom, what are you doing? Isn’t that Billy’s friend from school?” I was a bit embarrassed but said yes. “How long have you been playing with him?” She asked. I replied, “Oh just a few times after school.” “Do you want to join us?” “You know how I like young boys and you like older ones but let me show you how good these boys can be! Mia agreed and sat next to him on the couch. We both were fondling him and kissing him. I then said let’s do a strip tease for him so he can get good and hard for us! We both stood up and showed him our big breasts (Mia just got her new boobs!) and he played with them happily. We then lifted up our skirts to show that neither one of us had panties on. Elijah was so excited and his hard on proved it! We took turns sucking on his dick, kissing him and stroking him. Mia then sat on his dick and fucked him good while I fingered myself and watched. I was so horny and wet! When it was my turn I rode him both ways and came on his dick. It felt so good. I love how he bites and sucks on my nipples. Mia and I got on our knees and both sucked on his balls and dick and when he was ready to cum he jerked his dick fast and squirted his load all over our faces! Hmm, I love playing with those young boys and I’m sure Mia does too!

screenshot

Size: 363866650 bytes (347.01 MiB), duration: 00:15:24, avg.bitrate: 3150 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/asu36nhyay40

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/8d6611ab03607abc1afa21c27cfc7538
marlboro73
Added: Mar 09, 2021 9:18 am
MILF 628 - Family Impregnation

Category: Stepmother - Stepson / Auntie - Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, AUNT, Blonde, Brunette, Mature, Busty / Big tits, Creampie, BLOW JOBS

Brent came home to stay with his step-mother Stacie. He and his wife were having trouble conceiving. Brent said she was blaming him but he had been examined by a doctor and there was no problem. He arrived when his Aunt Rachel and his cousin Brianna were there for a long visit. Brent told all of them what was going on. They all sympathized with him, telling him it was probably stress and pressure. Brent was a favorite with all of them. His cousin was younger and had a huge crush on him. Rachel knew he needed rest so she told him he would bunk up with Brianna. He retired to the bedroom where she was already in bed. He asked her to face the wall while he changed clothes. She could not believe how shy he was. Once in bed she asked him to tell her more about his wife. Brianna was jealous of her and she wanted him. She saw the sadness in his eyes and just wanted to make him feel like a man again. Brianna was hot, young, and horny college student and not shy. She said she wanted to help him. She suggested they have unprotected sex to prove to his bitchy wife he could get a woman pregnant. Brent turned red. She sat on his bed and pulled the blanket down, his cock was huge. Brianna did not hesitate to start to suck him. Brent knew it was wrong but it felt so good to have her. He got a condom out and said they should use it. Brianna was disappointed but she wanted her cousin to fuck her so bad. He fucked her tight sweet pussy. Brent asked her if she wanted him to get her pregnant, she said yes. He took off the condom and fucked her more. They both moaned as it felt so good without the condom. He told her he was ready to cum, should he do it in her, she said yes. They both came at the same time. Brent sat back to look at her pussy and she squeezed some cum out to show him. What a nice cream pie he gave her. They vowed not to tell Rachel or Stacie. Now Brianna thought Brent would be completely satisfied. The next morning Brent went to the kitchen the smell of fresh coffee in the air. Step-Mom at the stove cooking him a nice breakfast and the fuck of his life last night. Stacie saw he was still upset and tried to console him. She rounded the counter and saw his morning erection from his boxers. She asked what was going on he told her he was just extremely horny. Stacie felt so bad for him she insisted she help him. She told him she did not want to get pregnant but she would do what she had to. She dropped to her knees and pulled out his cock. Brent could not believe his step-mom was now sucking his cock. Aunt Rachel was in the other room showering and they could be caught. Stacie stood up and told him he needed to fuck his step-mother. Stacie told him she did want a baby and this would help him feel like a man. She lay on the kitchen counter and spread her legs wide inviting him to enter her deep. He thrust his cock no condom deep in his step-mother's pussy. Stacie moaned and told him to go as deep as he could and to cum in her womb. Brent was so turned on by his step-mother's words that he exploded deep inside her hoping to impregnate her too. He pulled out to see his step-mother's cream pie dripping out. Just then Rachel called out from the shower asking for a towel. Brent snuck out of the kitchen to get dressed. Rachel called Brent into her room to ask him to unzip her dress that was stuck. As he worked on it she asked him how he was feeling. He kept up the facade that he was still depressed and felt inadequate. Rachel pushed him down on the bed, she thought he was a silly young man and this could all be taken care of by fucking her. Brent could not believe now his aunt wanted him. She turned doggy style and told him no condom, she was on the pill. Brent took her lovely ass. Rachel talked dirty to him to get him off good. He came deep inside her leaving another cream pie to admire. Now it is just a matter of time.

screenshot

Size: 611218071 bytes (582.90 MiB), duration: 00:35:13, avg.bitrate: 2314 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/9c4c12f215ec5/MILF628_-_Family_Impregnation.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/bca7b5b77c02aaf9386d0e885f0826c5

============

I'm in the mood, for you. HD 720p

I've been horny all day while thinking of your cock. I can hardly wait to have it in my mouth. You should take those pants off, like right now. I love the way your dick tickles the back of my throat and makes my saliva thick. I know how much you like to fuck my big tits so let me drip some of this honey saliva from my mouth and lube my mounds for you. Slide that stiff dick of yours in between and fuck my big beautiful breasts. Come on, fuck my breast flesh like you would my pussy. Oh yes, let me suck you and drink your cum. I want you to drain your balls of all your cum and feed me. Ah, that's what I've waited all day for. Thank you for giving me exactly what I wanted.

Starring: Raylene

FEATURING VIRTUAL SEX SCENES SIMULATING THE FOLLOWING: BRUNETTE BIG TITS TITTY FUCKING BLOW JOB CUM SWALLOW

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: big tits, cum swallowers, pornstars, blow jobs, titty fuck.

screenshot

Size: 91482261 bytes (87.24 MiB), duration: 00:05:46, avg.bitrate: 2115 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/99c2342a0c7d3/Raylene_-_Im_in_the_mood_for_you.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/b9f0f2064d902ce0354e837d54c151eb
marlboro73
Added: Mar 09, 2021 8:58 am
EVIL STEPMOM FOOT DOMINATES YOU FOR INHERITANCE MONEY HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Redhead, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Foot Fetish, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION

I come in with a contract stating I get the money your pops left you and that you are to become my slave forever. You've always considered me a gold-digging whore and have had nothing but contempt for me. The feeling is mutual, but I still use my looks and body to try and seduce you...but you refuse to break. That is until my feet come into your vision. Seems I've discovered my stepson's weakness. From here, it doesn't take long before you sign over your money, your car, house and of course your freedom. Just accept your new position as my foot slave for all of eternity. You have no choice, after all, when I flash my beautiful soles.

screenshot

Size: 183826129 bytes (175.31 MiB), duration: 00:10:04, avg.bitrate: 2435 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/84af669644b22/EVIL_STEPMOM_FOOT_DOMINATES_YOU.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/a163131b87f777da8089d22f0ab20aa9

============

Journalist Gets More Than Answers HD 720p

A journalist comes around wanting to write an article about a real Dominatrix. Mainstream media tends to portray those in the fetish community as freaks so I take the interview in a different direction & he gets more than he bargained for....

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: BONDAGE, ORGASM CONTROL, FEMDOM, POWERFUL WOMAN, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: bondage.

screenshot

Size: 483454410 bytes (461.06 MiB), duration: 00:09:32, avg.bitrate: 6762 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/df7f2659eaf3d/Journalist_Gets_More_Than_Answers_-_Mistress_-_T_-_Fetish_Fuckery.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/22a831497b39d784d851d6bc2f46671e
marlboro73
Added: Mar 09, 2021 8:33 am
Maria Marley - Drunk Maria Blackmailed by Step-Brother HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, POV, CUMSHOT, FOOTJOB, Foot Fetish

Maria is trying to sneak in at 7am from a party, drunk off her mind when her step-brother catches her. She is desperately trying to keep everything quiet so mom and dad don’t wake up. Step-brother is not on the same boat though she is asking her questions loudly, until she is pleading to him to keep it down. The pervert step-brother sees a blackmail opportunity to get off. He asks to get himself jerked not exactly by hand, but by her feet, which she doesn’t get at first. With the help of the alcohol in her system, she pops off those dancing heels and gets to work, quite passionately!

screenshot

Size: 1652828660 bytes (1.54 GiB), duration: 00:15:34, avg.bitrate: 14157 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/3fc39ab7d3076/Drunk_Maria_Blackmailed_by_Step-Brother_Maria_Marley.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/4565a0788804a0cee823a627becdacbb

=============

Reagan Lush - Stepmom Regan Wake Up Footjob HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Blonde, POV, CUMSHOT, FOOTJOB, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, HANDJOBS.

Regan is a new step mom and is in charge of getting her loser step son to school on time. Regan runs into her step sons room and demands he wake up. Regan pulls off the covers and sees his cock rock hard and a pair of her pantyhose. Regan is furious but she knows her husbands counts on her to get this little loser to school. Regan knows he wont be able to go to school with an erection so she grabs his cock. Regan knows he must have a thing for her pantyhose and feet so she wraps her nylon soles around his cock and jerks it with her nylon soles. Regan's breast pops out of her top but it seems to make her step sons cock that much harder. Regan makes him explodes his load and yells at him to get up and get dressed for school.

screenshot

Size: 471284467 bytes (449.45 MiB), duration: 00:09:39, avg.bitrate: 6512 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/f47d9369e8b64/Stepmom_Regan_Wake_Up_Footjob_-_Bratty_Babes_Own_You_-_Reagan_Lush.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/b38d568840be49d808620c466fe27255
marlboro73
Added: Mar 09, 2021 5:57 am
Classic MILF 478 - Step-Mother is Surrogate Girlfriend

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Mature

Brandon has broken up with his girlfriend over the phone. He's sitting on the living room couch feeling lousy when his hot step-mom Rachel arrives home from work. Even when he is down in the dumps he can appreciate what a fine woman she is. She has a great body and she really knows how to dress it. When Rachel sits down and asks him how his day is, Brandon tells her about the break up. Rachel is sorry for her step-son. She asks how it came about. Brandon tells her it was because his girlfriend did not like giving him a blowjob. Rachel is surprised by her step-son's frankness, but she tries to console him on the matter. Brandon manages a smile. After giving him a hug, Rachel goes to take a shower and freshen up. She comes back some time later wearing a short white robe. The lights are down and Brandon is still sat in a funk. Rachel is concerned for him. He was never so bad with his previous break ups. Rachel tries in vain to cheer him up. She sighs and tells him to come into her room for a heart to heart. On the edge of the bed, they try to work out why Brandon took this break up harder than others. It keeps coming back to the blowjobs. Rachel cannot stand it anymore. She will do whatever it takes to make her step-son happy again, and it seems like there is only one solution. She unties the cord of her robe and shrugs it off. Underneath she is wearing a tight black nighty that shows off her cleavage. She tells Brandon to undress and lie down on the bed with her. Brandon does what he is told and Rachel tells him she never liked his ex-girlfriend anyway. Once Brandon's led out on her bed, Rachel starts giving him everything that his ex-girlfriend would not. She gets between his legs and licks all over his cock. She traces her tongue along its shaft, sucks him until he's hard, then adjusts to give him a handjob. As she strokes him, Rachel asks her step-son how he'd like it. Brandon says he likes it fast and Rachel gives him what he wants. Rachel will do anything for her step-son. She has him sit on the edge of the bed so she can get down on her knees and give him the slow and tender blowjob he deserves. Rachel is determined to give her step-son the best. Back in the middle of the bed, Brandon gives his step-mom some pleasure of her own. He sucks her nipples and plays with her pussy while she gives him another handjob. Rachel loves the expert finger work of her step-son and she teeters on the brink of an orgasm before stopping to give him one final, long blowjob. It ends with Brandon shooting his hot cum into his step-mother's mouth. Rachel swallows and looks up at her contented step-son. Now that's how you should be treated, she tells him.

screenshot

Size: 107385212 bytes (102.41 MiB), duration: 00:14:07, avg.bitrate: 1014 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/lm997ulo1fa9

https://rapidgator.net/file/723f4713978d4c6baa9c4346a9ae846a

==========

Classics MILF 1432 - Making of a MILF HD 720p

Young Kenny Kox had a novel way of making money during this time of economic hardship. Through his newly established Rent-a-Husband business, he offered his services as a handy-man-cum-escort to rich, lonely widows in need. What he really was was a gigolo. Because Kenny had a thing for MILFs and Cougars, this job proved as pleasurable for him as it was profitable. His latest widow customer was one Rachel Steele. He found out about this beautiful, curvaceous, conservatively-dressed brunette after reading her husband's obituary in the local newspaper. The unfortunate man had left her a fortune, as well as a large estate to take care of. Rachel had attended her husband's funeral - a black-clad figure of elegant solemnity - on the morning of the day that Kenny visited her. She was immediately impressed by his clean-cut appearance and polite, considerate manner. The combination of his eloquent sales-pitch and her own need for companionship led to her readily hiring his help. The weeks that followed convinced her that she had made the right decision. Kenny put himself on call at all times for her. Willingly, he came over to do everything from fixing the kitchen sink to changing the oil in her car. While Kenny worked, Rachel would keep him company - admiring his ability and talking and joking to him. Once she saw him shirtless as he worked on her pool. She blushed and averted her eyes, but she could not help feeling a passion stir deep inside. Meanwhile, Kenny experienced his own intense desires. He had been constantly turned on by Rachel. In addition to seeing her in a number of classy outfits, he had also gotten some very hot views of her body when, immersed in watching him, she would assume provocative poses. His mind was full of pleasant images of her crossing her sleek, stockinged legs or bending over so that her tight skirt perfectly outlined her shapely butt. This eventually led to Kenny hitting on a plan to seduce Rachel. His opening move was to purchase a sexy red dress, along with some stockings and lingerie, and sent them to her as from an anonymous admirer. Rachel was both delighted and mystified when she received her present. A note that came with it said all manner of romantic and complimentary things that touched her and made her feel good about herself. In her room, she donned the outfit, styled her hair, and applied her make up. The result was spectacular. Rachel looked at once ladylike and vampish. Her hair was pinned up high - restrained and immaculate. Her dress, meanwhile, was short, tight and low cut. A tantalizing amount of leg and cleavage was on display. She was still wearing the outfit when Kenny called round later. Though the young man had spent a lot of time imagining how Rachel would look, he was still blown away by what he saw. She exceeded his highest expectations. In fact, he was so impressed that he could no longer hide his feelings. He praised Rachel with an enthusiasm that soon made it clear he was the anonymous admirer. This left Rachel feeling flattered and a little shy in Kenny's presence. However, with the ice broken, the two had an open talk which resulted in Kenny agreeing to escort Rachel to one of her charity events. Rachel would have felt too self-conscious to go there without a man on her arm. Now, thanks to Kenny, there was nothing keeping her in - where her lovely look would have gone tragically buzzed. About midnight, the pair arrived back at Rachel's. They were more than a little tipsy. Intimately supporting each other in arm-in-arm, they giggled and stumbled their way upstairs. On the landing, Rachel told Kenny that he must stay for the night instead of trying to drive home in his Tipsyen condition. She directed him to the guest room, then turned and went to own bedroom. Yet, barely had she started removing her dress when Kenny walked in on her. His overflowing desire for Rachel, coupled with his knowledge that there was no better time to seduce her than the present, made him unstoppably bold. Even as Rachel murmured a few weak words of dazed surprise, Kenny closed in. A sudden declaration of his passion for her, a sliding off of her dress, and Rachel - the lonely, horny widow - suddenly gave in to him. It had been so long for her. What followed was the most fulfilling, life-affirmation fuck that either of the pair had ever known. On her bed, in nothing but her lingerie, Rachel stroked and sucked on Kenny's cock, delighting in its size and virile, young hardness. She followed this up by sandwiching it between the soft, warm flesh of her lovely big tits. Having been almost starved of sex, she became an utter wanton - determined to make up for lost time. The tit-fuck she gave Kenny was as intense and sensual as it gets, and it primed him perfectly for an impassioned taking of her pussy. Lying back, legs widely parted, the widow frigged her clit and gasped and moaned in boundless delight as her young lover rewarded her with a vigorous missionary-style fucking. Later, he gave it to her doggy style, thrilling her with the deep swift strokes of his pounding cock, making her cry out comments of delighted wonder at how big and pleasing it felt inside of her. Several times over, Kenny and Rachel switched between fucking in the missionary and doggy positions. Each occasion was wilder, more physical and more laced with dirty-talk and sounds of passion than the last. Finally, both of them panting, Rachel stroked Kenny off until he unleashed his cum into and over her mouth. Wickedly, she used his cock-tip to smear the cream over her face and smiling lips. The young-man-cum seemed to have an intoxicating, depraving effect on her. One year from that fateful night, Rachel and Kenny sat talking with her lawyer in his office. Rachel had the look of on ecstatic and much-in-love woman. Kenny looked like the cat that ate the canary. He had every reason to. Rachel was in the process of signing over her entire fortune and her estate to him.

screenshot

Size: 275102876 bytes (262.36 MiB), duration: 00:26:50, avg.bitrate: 1367 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f4425f5bc460af557888a1b954629968
marlboro73
Added: Mar 09, 2021 5:30 am
Birthday Surprise HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, TIT FETISH, POV, Amateur, Titjob, Cumshot

Happy Birthday honey!Don't be sad,I have a surprise for you! Your step-father is away and I thought I will give you this birthday present.Do you want to see my tits? You like my surprise? Of course you do

screenshot

Size: 456009456 bytes (434.88 MiB), duration: 00:05:53, avg.bitrate: 10334 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 50.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/c3a2e0a7ea078/Birthday_Surprise.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/c6867da21ad80d85f3f54531622b4ce0

=============

Kitchen Kreampie HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Ebony, BBW, POV Blowjob, Virtual Sex, Busty / Big tits

*Rayne Woods Taboo Tales' 2nd best-selling clip as of 3/9/2021

MILF STEP-MOM/STEP-SON TABOO

Clip includes - Kitchen, solo, pov, blowjob, spit, doggy, doggystyle, missionary, creampie

screenshot

Size: 1672771928 bytes (1.56 GiB), duration: 00:25:13, avg.bitrate: 8845 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/f6bf70e34f4c0/Kitchen_Kreampie.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/a3483ca09a51d1363f428d93316c02c5