Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 18, 2021 8:06 am
Goldie Blair - MUMMYS VALENTINE

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Busty / Big tits, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Cock Tease, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, GARTER & STOCKINGS

Milf Goldie dressed in sexy lingerie for you her Step-Momma's boy she made you get for her..She cock teases you of her plans in the sexy lingerie and her fantasies of her getting fucked by your high black stud of a friend while you watch , she gives you her gift of pretty pink panties to cover you little cock as she dirty talks and shows you what positions she plans to be fucked in as she JOI you and masturbates too getting her panties wet and pussy ready for tonight telling you that you can join in tonight by licking your Step-Mom's pussy clean between fuckings letting you cum in anticipation for tonight in your panties and worship and clean her pussy now ready for later...

screenshot

Size: 298083866 bytes (284.27 MiB), duration: 00:10:30, avg.bitrate: 3785 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/vdyenv1tkz99

https://k2s.cc/file/dc7af8a28196e/MUMMYS_VALENTINE.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/3382eaf76dfb055c96f3315f7b027528

==========

Classic MILF 251 - Surrogate Slut (part 2)

This is part two of a three part video. Phyllis is curious to find out how it went; Rachel gives her some details but not enough to satisfy her curiosity. What she asks Rachel next is a real shock; Phyllis wants to watch a session! Rachel feels awkward but Phyllis is persistent, Rachel agrees. She arranges to have Joseph come over again, they are already fucking in the room when Phyllis sneaks in and watches her step-son fucking Rachel hard; first on top, then doggy. Phyllis is strangely turned on and starts to play with herself. Joseph lies Rachel down and eats her pussy. Rachel tells him to finger her so she can cum all over his face. Phyllis is wet now and masturbating in the doorway. Rachel flips over and sucks his cock nice and slow. Phyllis' tension is mounting, she cannot believe she is turned on by her own step-son. She creeps in the room a bit too far and Rachel spots her. She yells out her name, both step-mom and step-son are shocked. Rachel tells him it was a setup to make him forget the slut. Now Rachel is in control of them both. She has Phyllis do a sexy strip tease until she is naked; her step-son's cock is still hard. Rachel with a devilish grin invites her to the bed.

screenshot

Size: 134507300 bytes (128.28 MiB), duration: 00:11:47, avg.bitrate: 1522 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/e91b98815f0a5/MILF251.2-Surrogate_Slut.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/49f492f5b1d25f6af72746125ba74bd1
marlboro73
Added: Mar 18, 2021 7:17 am
Step-Mom's Oral Relief HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Blowjob, CUM IN MOUTH

You've had a terrible day, and the only thing that you know will help is to call your step-mom over to cheer you up. She's such a comfort, especially her well-trained mouth! She's been sucking your cock and taking your cum for ages, and she knows just what to do when you've had a long day and need to get off. She shows up in her tight black jeans and sky high heels, topless, ready to suck! You look down at her adoring eyes as she worships your dick, waxing nostalgic about when you were younger and you first started fooling around. She even reminds you about when you were in high school and she'd dismiss you early so she could have her step-son's cock while no one else was home! Hearing your step-mom talk about how she doesn't even let your step-father fuck her ass, even if you do on the regular, has you at the edge. It only takes a few strokes more, coupled with your gorgeous step-mother's begging voice, for you to explode all over her lips and tongue!

This clip contains STEP-MOTHER STEP-SON, STEP-MOM, WINCEST, FAUXCEST, DIRTY TALK, EROTICA, STORYLINE, REALITY, POV VIRTUAL, BLOWJOB, BETTIE BONDAGE.

screenshot

Size: 124662181 bytes (118.89 MiB), duration: 00:15:22, avg.bitrate: 1082 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/cf6ff2abcbb9ca32a289d11ddff06d43

===========

Carey Riley - It's Just You and me Tonight HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Blonde, POV, Handjob, Cumshot

Your father just phoned to say he will be delayed in joining us on our vacation. He won't arrive until tomorrow so that leaves you and me together tonight. You are such a perfect step-son the way you carry my luggage for me and tidy up the room. I feel kind of bad for you though. You've been sulking under a cloud of depression since you girlfriend dumped you. I thought a little family vacation might cheer you up but it hasn't. I think I've figured out what may bring a smile to your face. I know girl friends usually take care of their men sexually. I'm sure part of your gloom is you are back to depending on either of your own hands to satisfy your urges as they arise. What if I give you a nice slow massage down there to relieve some of that tension?

screenshot

Size: 211911011 bytes (202.09 MiB), duration: 00:09:00, avg.bitrate: 3139 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 160 kb/s
Video: flv, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/da47db6dcab680563fd6a77425a37998
marlboro73
Added: Mar 18, 2021 6:53 am
Want to Know a Filthy Secret? Your Aunt and Cousin Do It Too...

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, POV, Virtual Sex, Busty / Big tits, Blowjob, Orgasms

Are you ready for Mommy? Do you like my négligée? ...It's Daddy's favorite... I love that look in your eyes when you know what we're about to do - what comes next. When your mother is going to fuck you. But this time... THIS TIME, Darling, I have a secret to share with you... something I just found out myself. Your Aunt Tina? She's fucking her son too! Yes, your cousin... he's getting it from Mommy. hee hee Just like us. Hmmm... maybe we should have a foursome some time. Or do you want to keep me all to yourself, my darling? Of course, you do. Guess what I'm going to do right now. I'm going to call Tina... and tell her what we're about to do. Yes, every sexy detail, every dirty deed. Would you like that? Would you like to invite your aunt to listen in? Do you want to hear your mother tell her everything I'm doing to you... everything you're doing to me... while we're fucking?? And wouldn't be unreal... wouldn't it be the filthiest thing of all... if we found out SHE'S fucking HIM too - right now?? This is going to be so incredibly hot... God, I love to tease you until you explode!!!

BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, older woman, dirty talk, lingerie, tease, cock tease, big breasts, nipples, female masturbation, moaning, orgasms, virtual blowjob, virtual kissing, virtual sex ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

screenshot

Size: 776709331 bytes (740.73 MiB), duration: 00:24:43, avg.bitrate: 4190 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x404, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

dead_link_removed

===========

Stuck in the Closet with Teacher HD 1080p

You had to stay late after school to help your teacher with some tasks, as a punishment for playing with your phone during a lesson. You're in the closet with her, putting away some things on the top shelf for her, when she realizes the door is locked - from the outside. Neither of you have a phone - she having confiscated yours earlier in the day - and so you're stuck. And its hot. Heatwave hot. Heat stroke hot. Dangerous hot. You can tell she's getting overheated. She always dresses like such a prude, covering her big tits and round ass in high collar blouses and frumpy slacks. You suggest she unbuttons a litle, but she's not falling for your rouse. After a while, though, it's not just a ploy. She's really overheating. She takes off her bra under her shirt and vents the top of her blouse a little by unbuttoning. You can see the tops of her breasts peeking out. You can't help but get an erection. And she can't help but notice.

She insists you take care of it - after all, its not appropriate for a young student to have an erection in such close proximity to their teacher. But you've got other ideas. You tell her you have to stroke to get rid of it. She's such a prude she believes you, not knowing any better way. You can tell she's eager to be done with such an uncomfortable situation, but at the same time she seems very curious about your rock hard cock. You tell her you don't mind if she looks...

This clip contains FANTASY, TEACHER STUDENT, LOCKED OUT, STUCK, CLOSET, HORNY TEACHER, SCHOOL, PRUDE TO SLUT, RELIGIOUS GIRL, BETTIE BONDAGE.

Category: FANTASIES
Related Categories: POV, VIRTUAL SEX, POV SEX.
Keywords: pov.

screenshot

Size: 1865321125 bytes (1.74 GiB), duration: 00:26:16, avg.bitrate: 9469 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/806a33d75b920657c64d1cbbeaffde4e
marlboro73
Added: Mar 18, 2021 6:37 am
Perfect POV Creampie with Lady Fyre HD 1080p (2021)

I'm really horny, and sucking dick sounds so good to me today. What will I do to you? (This is the closest to a "Girl Friend Experience" scene I've shot. No role-play or femdom in this scene.)

Category: POV SEX
Related Categories: CREAMPIE , BLOW JOBS , REDHEADS , BIG TITS , MILF
Keywords: lady fyre , laz fyre , house of fyre , pov sex , pov blowjob , blow job , redhead , busty , big tits , big butts , ass shaking , pale , reverse cowgirl , gfe , milf

screenshot

Size: 2231365731 bytes (2.08 GiB), duration: 00:35:39, avg.bitrate: 8345 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

===========

Cassandra Nix - A spanking pays for a parking ticket? HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, SPANKING , OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN , POV , SMALL TITS, handjob, cumshot

Bratty step-daughter gets spanked and jerks off Step-Dad!

I love my life. I go to college, wear the latest trendy clothes, keep myself in the high maintenance status as every hot girl should. You know, nails and toes always look perfect and my hair is silky and shiny. I love all the attention I get from guys. This is all thanks to my step Dad of course. Step-Mom re-married well this time. She doesn't work and neither do I . She taught me the way to get money from my Step-Dad any time I want it. He doesn't bother telling me to go get a job cause he know I wont anyway. Now that I am grown up and dress like a woman I notice him looking at me a little longer than he should sometimes. I don't say anything to my Step-Mom about him leering at me because I don't want to upset her. We both have a good thing here with this man who just hands over his money and all we have to do is be pretty. The day I got a parking ticket everything changed with my relationship to him. I was sure he would just write a check and pay for it like he does everything else. I was wrong. I sort of expected a lecture and maybe even the keys taken away for a weekend but what I got for punishment completely surprised me.

He called me in their bedroom to talk about the ticket. First he threatened to tell my Step-Mom. This made me very uneasy to hear so I practically begged him not to tell her. He could sense my discomfort and then immediately suggested I settle the ticket the old fashioned way, a good hard spanking. I could only reply with a giggle and denial. I mean, come on! You know I'm not little anymore, why would you want to spank me? Oh, wow. Now I get it. You are a pervy old man and just want my young body d****d across your lap. That's disgusting. Oh well, whatever I have to do just so you wont tell my Step-Mom. How bad can it hurt anyway? Its not like I'm afraid of the pain I'm more afraid of knowing that my step-Dad is a pervert and wants me on his lap. He doesn't even know how to spank my ass. With every thwack it makes me want to laugh. I could completely sense he only had me on his lap for his own sexual benefit. Whatever, … I will play his stupid little spank game if it gets him off my ass, literally and he pays the damn ticket. I could feel his step-daddy dick in his pants growing stiff the more I squirmed on his lap from the spanking. It came to me why I was really in his bedroom on his lap. I decided this would be a good time to actually be an obedient step-daughter and take care of his bulge. I slid off his slacks and went to work on his cock. The sooner I make him feel good the sooner this will all be over and I can go to the mall. I wonder how many times he has thought about my young supple body while his dick is thrusting inside my Step-Mom. He doesn't answer when I ask him but the firmness of his throbbing dick tells me he wants me. I pulled my pretty dress to the side so he could see my budding breasts. I have a feeling he really liked the easy access dress I was wearing. He should like it, he bought it. I told him if he keeps the money coming I will jack him off anytime he wants when Step-Mom isn't home. Its not so bad stroking his pole. Its nice and long and plenty firm for me. I could sense he was going to spew his goo as he moved his hips like was fucking me then tensed his body. He gave me quite a load of sticky cum all over my beautiful hands. Whew, glad that's over with. Judging by the glazed look of relief in his eyes he's gonna take care of that parking ticket real soon. Ah, its good to be pretty.

screenshot

Size: 340937780 bytes (325.14 MiB), duration: 00:14:25, avg.bitrate: 3153 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/fd69cde916f48cfea158b87e67ae8e19
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 5:02 pm
Goldie Blair - STEP-DADDY'S LITTLE MAN HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Busty / Big tits, POV, Virtual Sex, DILDO SUCKING, SMALL PENIS WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK

Milf Goldie unsatisfied by your Step-Father has snuck into your bedroom to seduce you with her sexy older woman body, pulling down your PJs to see your little young penis sucking and stroking your virgin penis as she dirty talks to you then Cougar Goldie pounces on your cock riding it to orgasm then jerking you off into her panties before putting them on with your cream inside before telling you this is our sexy little secret!...

screenshot

Size: 324332645 bytes (309.31 MiB), duration: 00:14:29, avg.bitrate: 2986 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/eqgy8kqtrnbq

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/77da911b57912440ef6007a516bf359c

============

Goldie Blair - BEDTIME STORY HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Blonde, COCK TEASE , BIG TITS , LINGERIE , DIRTY TALK, Virtual Handjob

Milf Goldie tells a young you her POV Step-Son a dirty little secret bed time story as she cock teases you with her Milf big tits and tight body in sexy lingerie showing you how to masturbate as she dirty talks sand strokes your cock!...

screenshot

Size: 182783037 bytes (174.32 MiB), duration: 00:12:22, avg.bitrate: 1971 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/osfnpa1wzm1w

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/5a0b950477ea0ccc4940dc30124870da
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 1:43 pm
Step-Mom's Smelly Stockinged Feet HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Brunette, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS

A couple weeks ago, you confessed to your step-mother that what you wanted, more than anything, was to be with her. Intimately. You've been obsessed with the idea for years, but lately it was impossible to see her without being overwhelmed with desire. You needed to tell her. Not surprisingly, she didn't react exactly as you hoped. Quite the opposite. She was mortified and disgusted. So when she told you she wanted you to come over and talk, you figured it was to scold you for telling her all this. Never in your wildest dreams did you expect your step-mother to be waiting for you, still dressed from work, in flats and stockings - a look she knows drives you wild.

And what she tells you? Never would you have thought she'd sit before you and tell you that she hadn't stopped thinking about what you said. That she dreamed about it. And that the only way to get it out of her head was to act on it. What?!? She confesses that she's been wearing these stockings to work for two weeks. They're ripe. Smelly. The way she knows you like it. She's torn by her dark desire to fuck her step-son, and her disgust. Perverse, she says. Dirty. But undeniable. She lays back, pulling her panties off and teasing you with her feet. "Come on, step-son," she says, "smell my stockinged feet, the way I know you want to. Come fuck your step-mother. Smell step-mommy's stinky feet!" You slide your cock into your step-mother, feeling her divine tightness envelope you, the most taboo desire, the desire you've always harbored, coming to life beneath you as your step-mother holds up her stocking feet, teasing you and taunting you until she dissolves into wanton lust, begging you to cum inside her. At the last moment, she pulls you out of her pussy. "Not there," she says, moving your cock towards her tight asshole, "here. Fuck my asshole sweetie. Hurry. This is the only time I'll do this for you...hurry up! Sniff my dirty feet, and cum inside my asshole!"

This clip contains STEP-MOTHER STEP-SON, STEP-MOM, TABOO, MILF ROLEPLAY, POV VIRTUAL, VIRTUAL FUCKING, VIRTUAL ANAL, ANAL CREAMPIE, STOCKINGS, STOCKINGED FEET, SMELLY FEET, FOOT SNIFFING, SMELLY FETISH, DIRTY FEET, SNIFF FETISH, BLACK NYLONS, BETTIE BONDAGE.

screenshot

Size: 1396456721 bytes (1.30 GiB), duration: 00:16:45, avg.bitrate: 11116 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/hh8rfaznouut

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f2a1bb9fe1bf4b5b5ca7f67aeb687206

=============

FemDom Boss Teaches You a Lesson

You think its ok to tease and harass your female coworkers? Think again. Your utter Bitch of a Boss is going to teach you a lesson. A lesson involving you, on your hands and knees, sucking her big, fat, thick, throbbing cock! She's going to train you out of this boorish, misogynistic behavior. She's going to make you her complete BITCH! Not just that, but shes brought your girlfriend in. Your girlfriend, with a strap-on, ready to continue your bitch-training at home. Ready to get behind you with a fat strap-on, and fuck your ass while your Boss throat-fucks you hard, relentlessly! Until your Boss releases a thick, fat load into your throat. And if you drip a single drop, you're going to need to get down and lick it all up. Oh, do you think you've earned an orgasm? Well, you better enjoy it. Because you're not cumming again, for the foreseeable future!

This clip contains FEMDOM, POV FEMDOM, BITCHY BOSS, DOMINANT BOSS, SLUT TRAINING, SISSY TRAINING, DIRTY TALK, POV COCKSUCKING, POV PEGGING, LEATHER PANTS, TIE, SPIT, FUTA, FUTANARI, POV FUTANARI DOMINATION, DOMME, DOMINATRIX, BETTIE BONDAGE.

Category: FUTANARI
Related Categories: FUTA, DIRTY TALK, POV, FEMDOM POV, LEATHER PANTS.
Keywords: femdom, pov femdom, bitchy boss, dominant boss, slut training, sissy training, bitch training, pov cocksucking, pov pegging, leather, tie, spit, futa pov, domme, dominatrix.

screenshot

Size: 224096038 bytes (213.71 MiB), duration: 00:24:19, avg.bitrate: 1229 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/6d7587b8a0cb6014f4627c27fa4abc2d
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 1:05 pm
Kylie DeVille - I Think You Have a Porn Addiction HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Blonde, Handjob, Cumshot

You are supposed to be at school today. Now that you're in college it's easy for you not to be missed in class isn't it? Staying home in a quiet empty house and having a masturbation marathon sounded so much better than anything that would have happened in class today. There was one hitch that you didn't plan on, your step-mom coming home from work early. She heard the moaning coming from your latest favorite porn vid and opened to the door to find you with your cock in hand. You hoped she would shut the door and let you finish what you started but no such luck today. She came back and proceeded to lecture you about having a porn addiction. She knows every time she hears moaning in your bedroom that you aren't entertaining a girl, you're just keeping company with your cock. Now she is saying she can help you. Yeah, you can help me by leaving me alone with my dick in hand and my favorite fucking video in effect. Gawd, she wont shut up, my step-mom, she is now saying how gross my room is to clean up. She's gabbing on and on about crusty keyboards and stiff socks. I have the perfect solution, stay out of my room! Yes, she leaves. No, she's back!

screenshot

Size: 343521783 bytes (327.61 MiB), duration: 00:14:32, avg.bitrate: 3152 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/7dea9fb41e0d3/I_Think_You_Have_a_Porn_Addiction.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/88870826ee1a350ce13fc665784dbb5f

==========

Vanna Bardot - Young Step Mom Vanna Give Footjob To Stepson While Step-Dad's Out Of town HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Redhead, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS.

Vanna has caught her stepson staring at her pantyhose feet again. Not only that she found another pair of her well worn pantyhose in her room. Vanna is over it and knows she must do something drastic so he can get over her feet. Vanna makes an agreement if he stops and continues to tell his step-dad what a great stepmom she is she will let him cum form her pantyhose soles. Vanna already knows the answer as she uses just her feet to make shoot a massive load all over her pantyhose clad soles. Vanna shows off her cum drenched feet to remind him of there agreement.

screenshot

Size: 555277194 bytes (529.55 MiB), duration: 00:09:06, avg.bitrate: 8136 kb/s
Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 90000.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/719bc9f6401dd6bf235f9a43b58ec111
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 11:00 am
MILF 289 - Rachel, Wake Up

Rachel was passsed out after a night of drinking. A friend of her step-son's had spent the night. When everyone was resting he crept in Rachel's room and tried to wake her. He saw her nipple peeking out from the blanket. This turned him on. He knew Rachel was a flirt so he decided to take a chance with her. He sucked her nipple and fondled her bare pussy. Soon she began to moan, she was still a little Tipsy and he was making her wet. She woke up and was shocked at first, she pushed him away. He did not move instead he kept playing with her. Rachel was easily worked up and she gave in fast. She grabbed his cock and started sucking him. He rubbed her pussy hard. Rachel began to cum all over his hand as he fingered and rubbed her. He was so hot listening to her cum. Rachel came then took his cock. It was his turn now. Both of then were so fucking horny. They were sneaking and the age difference was the turn on. Rachel grabbed his balls and sucked his cock to the point of choking. He moaned out. Finally he told her he was ready to cum; she pulled his cock out of her mouth and jacked him off all over her face.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, BLOW JOBS, HANDJOBS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN.
Keywords: damsel in, orgasm, bound, gagged, blindfolded, overpowered, against her will, tied, cumshot, facial, oral, handjob.

screenshot

Size: 118542212 bytes (113.05 MiB), duration: 00:10:41, avg.bitrate: 1479 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/3a6c907e7909095fbd6d149a964790cf

================

MILF 133 - Seduced by Step-Son's Friend

Hot MILF housewife is home doing dishes. Her door is always open because her 22 year old step-son's friends are in and out. Her step-son's best friend shows up looking for him. Rachel tells him he is out. The friend looks Rachel up and down. He is hot for her. He quickly makes a move on her. Rachel pushes him back telling him it is wrong. She is twice his age and her step-son could just walk through the door. He is horny for her body and would not stop. He kisses her hard and fast, shoving his tongue in her mouth. Rachel struggles to get him off her. She is starting to give in to her sinful thoughts of a hot, hard, young man. Before Rachel can push him away he lifts her on the counter and tears at her shirt. She is bent backward as he sucks her erect nipples. Rachel moans in pleasure at the same time trying to stop him. She sits up to end the shameful behavior, only to have him take her hand and push it down his jeans. Rachel feels his rock hard cock and cannot fight off her urge to suck him. She gets on her knees and looks him in the eyes. Rachel tells him this will never happen again. She sucks him, taking his entire cock in her mouth. He moans and pulls her hair to keep her as close as possible. Rachel stops and lies on the floor, unbuttoning her jeans. He pulls them off of her. Rachel is on hands and knees showing him her ass. She wants his sweet fresh cum. She tells him to give it to her. He grabbed her hair and shoves his cock all the way down her throat. Rachel sucks his hot cum and swallows every juicy drop. She then reminds him this will never happen again because it is wrong.

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, DEEP THROAT, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: damsel in, orgasm, bound, gagged, blindfolded, overpowered, against her will, tied, cumshot, facial, oral, handjob.

screenshot

Size: 127258233 bytes (121.36 MiB), duration: 00:11:11, avg.bitrate: 1517 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/6e8c036bd2ab8/133_-_Seduced_by_Step-Sons_Friend.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/ec10dfa545163417210601d836723ca7
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 10:35 am
My Precious HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Daddy's Girl, Daddy Fantasies, Family Fantasies, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, Brunette, Hairy, XXX Hardcore

STARRING: Melissa Moore

Young Melissa sneaks into her daddy’s room to watch him sleep. She knows it’s wrong, but she has started to feel differently about him, has begun to have urges that that are new and confusing. As she looks down on his peaceful slumber, inhaling the familiar musk that floods her memory with times when he had bounced her on his knee and tucked her into bed, her usual feeling of paternal affection are usurped by strange, new desires. She feels a heat flare up between her legs, a wetness in her panties, as she pulls the covers back to reveal more of the older man’s body. Uncertain as to how far she can go, she lays a hand on his warm skin, caressing his hairy chest and flat abdomen. When he does not awake, she grows bolder, nuzzling his crotch, tracing the outline of his growing erection through his boxers and inhaling the scent of his manliness. The feeling of the little girl’s warm, wet mouth as it engulfs the flared head of his cock, of her playful tongue as it laps at his shaft, causes the man to awaken, eyes going wide when his sees his baby girl sucking him. “Don’t be mad, daddy. Just let me take care of you and make you feel good.” He groans as she continues to worship his cock, filling her young mouth with his hardness and sucking his balls into her mouth. Understanding that his little angel is growing up, and in too much pleasure to stop her, he lets her slobber and drool over his big daddy cock. Responsible parent that he is, however, he can’t let her do all the work. Laying her on her back, he removes her pretty panties and buries his face between her legs to lick her sensitive baby girl parts. No one has ever done that to her and she gasps as his tongue roots around in her innocent and dripping hole. Face still dripping with his baby’s juices, he spreads her shapely legs and guides his cock into the tight pussy. He thrusts inside her, the snug walls of her cunt stretching around the thick length of meat that invades parts of her that no one has ever touched. Feeling a closeness to her daddy that she never has before, she cums, fleshy walls contracting around his hardness deep inside her. He feels good that he could make his little girl cum, but he needs his own release. Flipping her over onto her hands and knees, he grabs her soft hips and thrusts into her from behind. Moaning from the overwhelming sensations of daddy’s huge prick filling her, her cunt clutches at the rigid meat poking her womb, sending her loving daddy over the edge. Not wanting to paint the inside of his baby girl, he pulls out, his dick spurting jet of white cum, covering his sexy angel’s back with a warm puddle of cream. The young girl smiles at what a good girl she has become and curls up to drift off in daddy’s bed.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Taboo, Daddy/Daughter, Nudity, Blowjob, Ball Sucking, Drool, Nipple Sucking, Pussy Licking, Fondling, Kissing, Sex, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views

screenshot

Size: 620631254 bytes (591.88 MiB), duration: 00:15:32, avg.bitrate: 5327 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/eac4a849c3fa9/My_Precious.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/4aea90dd0de6999f0caf7c4cd31d9a19

===========

Lick Mum's Pussy HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Cock Tease, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

This is a CUSTOM request: (I do not use a name so anyone can enjoy this). I catch you, my step-son, jerking off with my panties on your face. I confront you and give you hell but notice that your dick remains hard even though you're embarrassed. I figure out that if you're sniffing & licking the crotch of my dirty panties you must really want to lick my pussy. I tease you with this, knowing the power I have over you. I tell you that I'll let you lick my pussy only AFTER you learn to be a perfect cocksucker. You'll practice on my dildo first, I'll train you, then you'll suck my boyfriends cock. You'll have to learn to be a cum guzzler too so I tell you to imagine you're cumming all over 's sweet cunt to help you eat your own cum after you ejaculate. Lots of beautiful CLOSE PUSSY VIEWS. This is a family fantasy MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION with PUSSY TEASING, COCK SUCKING TRAINING/ BI & CUM EATING INSTRUCTION!

screenshot

Size: 426803852 bytes (407.03 MiB), duration: 00:13:49, avg.bitrate: 4119 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/80073fa6e4c7ddaef4773cecb197fbed
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 9:09 am
Better than a Bruther HD 1080p

Category: Sister - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Redhead, Blonde, Girl on Girl, Lesbian, 18 & 19 YRS OLD , STRAP-ON , Teens, Teen

STARRING: Starring Stephie Staar and Emma Scarlett

Stephie busted the zipper on her pants. She gives up before calling her slster, always a pro with fashion. Emma can’t believe what her sexy sib has done to her pants. They just won’t do. She tears them off of her silly little sls, suggesting it might be a good time to use the strap on. After the girls undress Emma strap the toy on, while Stephie readys herself on the bed. Emma fucks her slster pounding as hard as she can, slapping against Stephies ass. Pulling out Stephie takes the dildo in her mouth sucking it with the passion she would have for an older bruther. Emma sticks it back in her slsters wet cunt, sliding in and out, driving it in hard as she can until she lets out sweet moans of pleasure.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Nudity, Taboo, Fondling, Dildo, Strap On Lesbian Sex, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views..

screenshot

Size: 486332727 bytes (463.80 MiB), duration: 00:08:57, avg.bitrate: 7245 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/3e9f518ff6029/Better_than_a_Bruther.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/e265db0912f8e2903548d2407b082666

===========

Milfs Good Slave Boy HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, POV, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Cock Tease, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

/S0N - Family Fantasy: Show me what an obedient boy you can be for me.

screenshot

Size: 299504385 bytes (285.63 MiB), duration: 00:09:47, avg.bitrate: 4082 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/imoflq8fe1mf

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/a23adf8d222e1f839c33882be2bdbd79
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 8:03 am
MILF 242 - Cream Pie Comparison

Category: Stepmother - Stepson / Auntie - Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, AUNT, Redhead, Blonde, Mature, Busty / Big tits, Threesome

Rachel, her step-sister Jackie and Rachel's step-son Mike were on a road trip. They had stopped to spend the night in a cheap hotel. Rachel told her step-son to go to bed. She thought he did so she and Jackie dressed up in short black minis, tight low cut tops and matching knee high black boots. They were on a mission to see how much cum they could collect from as many young guys they could fuck. The woman loved younger men. When they returned, they compared the cum they stored up inside their pussies; nice big cream pies. They looked at each others and opened up their pussies to see who had the most, just then Mike walked in on them, he had been in the shower and heard hem laughing. He saw their skirts up and legs spread. Rachel told him what they had done and ordered him to sit on the bed, she told him for talking back to her he had to finger them both with all that cum in them. Rachel saw the bulge in his towel and pulled I off to reveal his huge hard on. Rachel did not care if it was her step-son, he was young and had a huge cock, and she wanted to have his cum in her as well. Jackie took his cock in her mouth as Rachel let him finger her. Rachel told Jackie to sit on is face and have him lick the cum of at least 10 men out of her. Rachel sucked, jerked and slid his cock in between her tits. They traded places. Rachel sat on his face while she and Jackie jerked and sucked him at he same time. He moaned out how good his step-mom felt, he had masturbated thinking of her before. Rachel knew he was going to explode so she demanded he shoot his load on their open pussies, Rachel and Jackie laid back, spread themselves wide open and he shot his cum all over both of their pussies. Rachel told her step-son to take the cum that was on her tummy and put it inside her. Now the women felt complete and sent him off to bed.

screenshot

Size: 134629556 bytes (128.39 MiB), duration: 00:11:57, avg.bitrate: 1502 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/d006e9ceacf521e7f8c962f8aae53708

==============

Under the Mistletoe with Mommy

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, POV, Dirty talk, BIG TITS, VIRTUAL SEX, BLOWJOB, ORGASMS

Another holiday party has gone by... another Christmas without your daddy here. I bought this new Christmas lingerie just for him, to surprise him with. But, he's missed out yet again. Do you think Mommy looks beautiful in her Christmas lingerie? Thank you, sweetie... Well, did you notice? We're standing underneath the mistletoe together... Do you know what that means? That's right. You have to kiss whoever you're near when you're under the mistletoe. It's a Christmas rule! Mmm.... you're a very nice kisser. I didn't mean for the sweet, Christmas kiss to be that long! Do you want another one? It's very nice, isn't it. Tell me: what's your Christmas wish this year? To kiss your mommy like daddy gets to? Well, gee, I.... well all mommies love to give their boys their Christmas wishes! Would you like a better one? Come here.... Oh, look what's underneath the mistletoe now, standing up so straight... you know the rules! Mommy has to kiss it now... it's Christmas!

BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, virtual kissing, big breasts, nipples, lingerie, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, cowgirl, bouncing breasts, woman on top, moaning, orgasms, Christmas, holiday ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

screenshot

Size: 623450272 bytes (594.57 MiB), duration: 00:19:49, avg.bitrate: 4195 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x404, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 7:38 am
Lola Foxx - Little Step Sister Gives me a Lapdance and Handjob HD 720p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, Cumshot, HANDJOB, POV

I'm kicking it in my bedroom when my little step sister comes in to tell me she is gonna start a new job as an exotic dancer tomorrow night. She is really nervous and doesn't want to make a fool of herself on stage. She asks if she can dance for me as practice and get my opinion. I have nothing else going on so sure, why not help my little step-sister out? She is grown up and over 18 now so I guess she can go get any job she wants. Its kind of strange watching her be sexual and writhing her hips in front of me but she is doing pretty good at dancing I think. She didn't really get tits like our Mother but boy did she grow a juicy ass instead. I don't know how she moves in those tall stripper heels. Her legs look really sexy and toned in those tall heels. Wow, she is giving me the full lap dance as she takes her top down and climbs on my lap to grind my growing cock. I'm almost embarrassed that I am getting a chubby from her lap dance. I am a guy tho and she has a fine ass on me so what am I supposed to do? She says I'm helping her so my boner must not be too much of an insult. She calls me a naughty boy by getting turned on from her. I must admit she is kind of cute even if she is my step-sister. I wasn't prepared for what she asked for next. She said some of her girlfriends make extra money by giving hand jobs in the champagne room at the strip club. She hasn't given a hand job before and wants to practice on me.

screenshot

Size: 426549249 bytes (406.79 MiB), duration: 00:18:02, avg.bitrate: 3154 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/ad4c2334f9fbb5213a47cb538f48abd0

===============

Lexi Bloom - Are my boobies too small? HD 720p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Cumshot, HANDJOB, POV

My stepbrother got turned on by my small boobs so I jerked him off!

I am so bummed. My boyfriend just broke up with me. He said my boobies are too small. Can I get your opinion? Oh come one, don't get weird on me. You are just my step-brother so its ok if you check out my boobs. So what do you think? Do you like them? I like them. I think I have pretty nipples. Do you like my nipples? Why don't you grab them and see if they are too floppy. They aren't too floppy are they? They must not be because I notice you are getting a boner. You really are! My little boobies gave you a boner! You have to let me see it. Come on, pull it out and let me see what size of cock you have. Oh wow! You have a really big dick! I want to play with it. Lie down on the bed and let me jerk you off. Your cock is so big I can hardly fit my little hand around it. If I had known how good this feels in my hand I would have come in your room a lot sooner. Do you like the way your step-sister strokes your big dick? I see you looking at my little boobies bouncing while I stroke your stiffy. Look how hard you are for me. I love playing with your big dick. I can wrap both of my little hands around your big dick. This is making me really horny. I didn't think I could get horny by playing with my step-brother's dick. I want to take my clothes off and show you what else is little on me. Do you like my little tight ass? Can you see my little pussy lips? It's really just a tiny slit isn't it? Everything on me is little and sweet. Isn't this fun? I like showing you my little body. You appreciate it so much more than that stupid boyfriend who dumped me. Should I keep playing with your dick and make you cum? I want you to cum on my little pretty tits. Yeah, that would be so good if you left your warm sticky cum on the place that my boyfriend made fun of. That's it, I'm holding your dick right by my soft flesh waiting for your goo. Ah yes, give it to me! Oh it feels so good on my skin. Look how I am making my tits nice and shiny with your spooge. You gave me so much cum. I must have made you really horny. I am so glad we live together because I want to play this game again.

This video uses a simulated cock

screenshot

Size: 207824256 bytes (198.20 MiB), duration: 00:08:50, avg.bitrate: 3137 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/d452550eef05b578a08d4301c69bd034
marlboro73
Added: Mar 17, 2021 6:25 am
625 Welcome to the dark side Its your new secret life HD 1080p

I have come up with a good story for this! How about this, you can be an evil nurse that is obsessed with another woman’s man, he goes for an exam, and he realizes it’s you when you walk as his nurse, and he panics but you relax him, he wakes up with his hard cock in a condom in your hand as you take advantage of telling him it’s not cheating if he has a condom on, as you kiss the head of his cock and licks it he resists telling you please no but secretly he might start to like it as you suck on it, you can take it slow and show off your oral skills as we discussed above and with what I showed you to see how long he can take it before he gives you the cum you want, toring him with oral pleasure, Making him cum against his will as if he thinks if he cums he will live forever guilty that he cheated even though he was helpless in this situation he found himself in. Throughout the video, you can say I want your cum, and are you going to cum for me while he resists saying no, please no, my wife. And you can baby him like, oh poor baby, etc.

Then when he finally does cum while you play with it, you can laugh and say, now, you’re all mine. Then before the video ends, you can open your mouth wide with your tongue out, ****ming in for the viewer to cum into. I was thinking after he cums and you’re done playing with, and you can bite the condom open and suck out the cum and show it on your tongue that would be so hot lol then swallow it and proceed with the requested end scene.

(If possible, or a popsicle that is similar and changes your tongue color) and a cock in condom (your favorite flavored condom if possible) licking the tip, Kissing the tip, sucking, and slurping nice and slow no stroking, precum in a condom if possible (you play with it while it’s trapped in there using your lips and tongue) and finish him by sucking and slurping on the tip while he cums in the condom and it’ll show the load trapped in there and you can lick at it and suck on it and kiss it, play with it that would be hot content haha then at the end of the video it can close out ****ming in as you open wide with your tongue out for my (the viewers) cum, as far as the camera angles go for the rest you seem to have it done perfectly in every video, I loved your camera angles (and the blowjob itself) on demons kiss etc..

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

Thank you for this wonderful video, might’ve been the worst year for many, but you definitely made this Xmas the best. I’m downloading it, I’ll give you feedback when I enjoy it. You already know it’s a masterpiece masterfully crafted by the best in the business.

I just watched it all. I loved it! That was a fantastic display of showcasing your skills. What performance you really show genuine care in every detail requested exceeds expectations and outperform! You really are the best creator producing high quality exceptional content, you really do make dreams come true, thanks beautiful! You also go above and beyond and out of your way for your customer you’re the best or dare I say you’re a Christmas miracle!

screenshot

Size: 879109087 bytes (838.38 MiB), duration: 00:22:35, avg.bitrate: 5190 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/b9649c741f7319d773501bb679977bc2

===========

Melanie Hicks in Stuck Step Family - Step Mom Gives Up Her Ass For My Birthday HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / Big tits, POV, Anal Creampie

"I heard it was your birthday, and I wanted to do something special for your birthday this year!" my step-mom, Melanie, says to me, as she walks in to my bedroom. She is wearing a bath robe, but she quickly unties it and she reveals her naked body in front of me. She walks closer to me and then she hops on to my bed and she pulls my cock out from under my shorts! "What are you doing?!" I ask her. "It's your birthday! You deserve this!" she responds. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob. After she sucks my cock for a few minutes, she tells me she is going to give me her ass too! I can't believe what I am hearing! She lies down on the bed in the missionary position and I shove my cock in her pussy first. After a few minutes, I ask her if she's sure that she wants to have anal sex with me. "Yes, I want to try it!" she exclaims. While she is still lying on her back, I shove my cock in her ass. "How is that?" I ask her, as I slide my cock in and out of her ass hole. "It feels so good!" she tells me. After a few minutes, I ask her to flip over in to the doggy style position so I can fuck her ass from behind. "Are you going to cum for your step-mom?" she asks me. I keep fucking her ass until I cum inside of her ass! "At least I can't get pregnant that way!" she tells me.

screenshot

Size: 256853249 bytes (244.95 MiB), duration: 00:11:17, avg.bitrate: 3035 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/45b234732bfbab1c15c82d3a2e4e3701
marlboro73
Added: Mar 16, 2021 6:40 pm
Step-Daddy Hears You Masturbating HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, BLOWJOB, MASTURBATION, Small tits, CUMSHOTS, FACIAL.

STARRING: Ivy Aura and Miles

Ivy is getting ready for a nice hot shower when her Step-Daddy comes home early. Shes been teasing him around the house lately, running around in tight panties and skimpy nighties. He took off of work to spend the entire day with her. She is willing to do whatever he wants. She immediately meets his lip, kissing him deep. She strips down, giving him a little show, rubbing her pussy for him on the bathroom floor.

As he prepares, she rubs her clit hard, her eyes drinking in his massive cock. She crawls on the floor and takes him deep into her throat, sliding her soft lips down his shaft. He lifts Ivy up and spins her around so that they can 69 each other in mid-air. She moans with pleasure as his tongue works her pussy, making her cum upside down.

Her Step-Daddy sits down and Ivy rides him in reverse, her legs pumping, his thick cock barely fitting her tight, young cunt. Her rubs her clit as she screams for her Step-Daddy, the pleasure overwhelming.

Her lays her on the ground and eats her out again, her legs in the air. He picks her up and bends her over the dryer and fucks her hard, her Step-Daddy balls deep inside her. Ivy cums hard for her step-father, coating his dick with her cum. He lays her down and continues fucking her until he sprays her cute little face with a massive stream of cum. She thanks her Step-Daddy properly, by cleaning off his cock.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Taboo, Family, Step-Daddy, Step-Daughter, Forbidden, Blow Job, Deep Throat, Masturbating, 69, Orgasm, Fucking, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Cumshot

screenshot

Size: 592512344 bytes (565.06 MiB), duration: 00:15:15, avg.bitrate: 5180 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/rny9nax0cvn6

https://k2s.cc/file/82680ffb16956/Ivy_Aura_Daddy_Hears_You.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/0efa870fab086f753fc4e0f35b9332f3

===========

Step-Daddy's Going Deep HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Blonde, FUCKING, SCHOOL UNIFORM, SPANKING, Schoolgirl

STARRING: Angel Smalls

Da-d has been waiting for his girl to get back from school. She is super late when she comes in, still in her sexy little school girl uniform. He takes her over his knee, lifting up her plaid skirt and moving her panties to the side so he can spank her. The spankings ripple through her pelvis sending shudders up her clit, making her wet for da-d’s cock. Da-d notices her wet little pussy and demands to know if she’s been having sex. She breaks and lets him know she has but with only a few boys from school. Seeing he needs to teach her a lesson, he pushes her to her knees and makes her show him what she does when boys put their peckers in her face. This is the best punishment ever she thinks as she takes her da-d’s cock in her mouth. She sucks her da-d until he is strong and rigid in her mouth, the ridges of his head clicking against the tip of her tongue and in between her lips. He bends her over the table to show her what to expect if she is going to be such a little slut. He rams his cock into her tiny, wet, tight hole. He pumps her good and hard, and it isn’t long before she is cumming on da-d’s dick. She goes into fits of ecstasy as his rod pummels her pussy over the table. He fucks her hard until he really thinks she’s learned her lesson.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Disheveled, Nudity, Spanking, Blowjob, Fucking, Taboo, School Girl Uniform, Knee Highs, Body Views, Foot Views..

screenshot

Size: 455323595 bytes (434.23 MiB), duration: 00:11:30, avg.bitrate: 5279 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (unk)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 60.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/w29pxifjwk79

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/72bc362b8721aea99f131143ebf5d07f
marlboro73
Added: Mar 16, 2021 6:03 pm
Classic MILF 254 - UK Play

Rachel had a fan from England emailing her. He said he wanted a chance to shoot with her. She told him to come to Florida and she would love to play with him. He was 22 and she loved his accent. He showed up at her home. She invited him in. Rachel was dressed up in a sexy black dress with heels and stockings just for him. She spoke with him for a minute and then got right down to business. She took down his pants and began a slow sensual cock stroking. He grew hard immediately. Rachel noticed he was staring at her breasts. She told him to untie her dress and pull out her tits. He could not believe he was actually playing with Rachel's tits and she was sucking his cock. She knew he would cum fast so she kept her pace slow and sweet. Rachel wanted this to be a blowjob to remember. She worked her magic with her tongue. Then she placed his cock between her tits and moved up and down. He was in awe. He came close to cumming so Rachel backed off rubbing her tits in his face and licking his chest. She slowly moved back down to his cock and sucked him hard, he told her he was ready to cum. Rachel smiled and asked him where he wanted to shoot. He hesitated and told her on her face would be nice. Rachel smiled at him, opened her mouth and jerked him off onto her face. He shot a huge load. She was very impressed since it was his second load of the night. They stood up and Rachel hugged him thanking him for such a wonderful experience. She had never been with a British boy before and it was a hot turn on for her.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, BLOW JOBS, HANDJOBS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, FACIALS.

screenshot

Size: 127361266 bytes (121.46 MiB), duration: 00:10:41, avg.bitrate: 1590 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/cf95358f2f20456b0dd8f6e813fb86b6

===========

Sydney Harwin - Take It All Out On Mommy HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, British, POV, Virtual Sex

What time do you call this, son? You were supposed to be back home by 11pm. You don't have any respect for Mommy, do you? And you talk to me like dirt... what did you just say to me? If your Dad was still around he'd give you a slap for that. You are so angry. So frustrated. You have so much aggression inside of you, son, you need to find an outlet for that. Well.. isn't it obvious what I'm doing? I'm going to let you take your anger out on me. You can come and fuck Mommy whenever you feel frustrated and hopefully it will loosen you up a little bit...

screenshot

Size: 1226681826 bytes (1.14 GiB), duration: 00:12:14, avg.bitrate: 13370 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/nt3bo9q7s3i4

https://k2s.cc/file/d4c9e53bdcfb2/Sydney_Harwin_-_Take_It_All_Out_On_Mommy.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/d9e7f4b4b6cd9d991480586489bbb495