Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 19, 2019 12:36 pm
Jodi West - Can You Last #17

ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT - CAN YOU LAST?! - THIS TIME IT'S NEWCOMER JUSTIN IN THE HOT SEAT AND JODI HAS NO TIME TO WAISTE! NORMALLY THE GUYS GET 8 MINUTES, BUT SHE IS IN A HURRY AND IS GOING TO JUST GIVE HIM 3, OR SHE WILL LEAVE HIM HIGH AND DRY!!!

JUSTIN TRYS TO HOLD OUT BUT HALF WAY INTO THE THREE MINUTES HE'S BUSTING HIS NUTS WITH NO CONTROL!!

Category: HANDJOBS

screenshot

Size: 35093027 bytes (33.47 MiB), duration: 00:02:51, avg.bitrate: 1642 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 704x576, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3c1a7d29c3826/bjmlfjodwcnlst17.mp4

========

StepMom Is Down To Fuck HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, YOGA PANTS, DILDO FUCKING, VIRTUAL SEX.

You're standing near the door My room watching your StepMom stretch while getting ready for yoga class. You can't stop staring at My black yoga pants. Rather brazenly you start stroking your hard cock, in the open. I spread My legs wide to get a good stretch when it appears that I have ripped the crotch of My yoga pants. I reach back to verify and I see you playing with your big dick. I'm taken aback but, not mad in any way. I'm glad that you actually broke the invisible barrier that always prevented Me from playing with you. Sometimes I think that I only married your dad to be closer to you. I love that watching Me has made you so hard. I offer to do something about your erection. You're willing and clearly we are both horny. I kneel before you and start sucking your cock but, there is somewhere else that I want to put it. You are so much bigger than your dad and I really want to fuck your big cock. I get on the bed and tell you to get a condom. As much as I want to fuck, I don't want to get knocked up by My stepson. You wrap your rascal and get on the bed. I want you to lay back and enjoy the ride. I'll do all of the work. I waste no time mounting your big dick. I don't even take My yoga pants off. I just rip the seam farther to make room for your beautiful cock to enter Me. I ride your cock while you watch My sweet MILF ss bounce up and down on it. I love how long you can last. I want us to cum together and in the end, that's just what we do.

screenshot

Size: 1114688737 bytes (1.04 GiB), duration: 00:14:38, avg.bitrate: 10157 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 19, 2019 10:26 am
Mom And Ella Nova Have Fun Teasing Your Tiny Dick HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother - son / Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, Redhead, Threesome, HANDJOB, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, MOMMY DOMME, SEXUAL REJECTION, SISTER DOMME, Siblings, Sisters

Your sister and I are so sorry that your big date turned out to be a prank, sweetie. I guess you will just have to stay in with us tonight and we will do our best to make you feel better. Looks like you were expecting to get laid tonight because we can definitely see the little tent in your pants still. Or is that from Mom and sister wearing lingerie around you?

It might be for the best that the mean girl did not go out with you since I can't imagine she would be very kind to boy with such a small package. We can't even ask one of Ella's friends to take you on a pity date with a dick like that. Think how embarrassing that would be for your sister if everyone at school knew her brother has a tiny penis. I think the best your little cock can hope for is some playtime with Mom and sister because we feel sorry for you.

screenshot

Size: 527365882 bytes (502.94 MiB), duration: 00:12:52, avg.bitrate: 5465 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download

=========

Teach Me Mommy 4K (2019)

Category: Stepmother / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas girl, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Woman, Dad's Wife / Husband's Daughter, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Blonde, Lesbian, Girl on Girl, POV STRAP-ON, Girl-girl

Sofie Marie and her step daughter Morgan Rain are talking about sex, and Morgan wants her mom's help to learn the practice lessons about sex. Sofie licks her sweet young pussy, pounds her with a strap-on, and then they share a vibrator! Morgan squirts all over Sofie's face when she learns how to cum!

screenshot

Size: 3016605844 bytes (2.81 GiB), duration: 00:34:03, avg.bitrate: 11812 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/417204204b74f/Morgan_Rain__Sofie_Marie___Teach_Me_Mommy.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/0fede2e76a48c/Morgan_Rain__Sofie_Marie___Teach_Me_Mommy.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/d802e2bff4547/Morgan_Rain__Sofie_Marie___Teach_Me_Mommy.part3.rar
marlboro73
Added: Jul 19, 2019 7:16 am
Sydney Harwin - Mom Can't Say No HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, POV, Virtual Sex

You have arrived home early from University and straight into the arms of your surprised mother! She is over the moon you have returned to her, but is quite clear that she doesn't want to talk about "the incident"... The last time you saw your mother was 9 months ago where you drunkenly took advantage of her when she was at her weakest and got her pregnant. You ask how the baby is. She tells you that your baby is fine. She is a little fidgety as your sexual approach towards her doesn't go un-noticed. She wants you so bad, but knows its wrong. What would your father say if he knew that the baby wasn't his? You beckon her closer, and before you know it she is standing naked in front of you, practically begging for it. You desperately want to taste her pussy, and your mom lets you! She opens her hole for you to slide your tongue inside. After she has rubbed her pussy over your face, she mounts you and starts bouncing on your hard dick, unable to hold her naaaasty tongue. Your Momma has transformed into a wild sexual goddess. She hasn't been fucked properly in so long... It's so lovely to be home for the summer.

screenshot

Size: 734062028 bytes (700.06 MiB), duration: 00:19:11, avg.bitrate: 5102 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/7exb4jddr7nz

==========

Brooklyn Chase - Surrenders to her Jealous Son HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, SLUT TRAINING, DOMINATION.

Brooklyn Chase - Surrenders to her Jealous Son PART ONE

Brooklyn comes home from a night out to find her oldest son Nathan waiting up for her. He starts to aggressively question her about where she was, who she was with, how she's dressed and it gets worse from there. She tries to assert that he has no right to question her! After all she's his Mother! Nathan won't relent and his hands are all over her. Brooklyn starts getting scared, but, the way he is dominating her, she is ashamed of it, but she is turned on.

Brooklyn Chase - Surrenders to her Jealous Son PART TWO

Brooklyn takes the chance when Nathan is supposed to working a late night to go on a date. Things can't keep going on like they have, it's wrong. She needs to find a man her age and look at something long term. She comes out of the bathroom to see her son waiting for her. Brooklyn knows she is in trouble. The dress she is wearing gives everything away. She knows she should put a stop to it. Tell him NO! But she just can't. Nathan takes her again and Brooklyn surrenders to her son's jealousy and lust for her

screenshot

Size: 408159796 bytes (389.25 MiB), duration: 00:32:01, avg.bitrate: 1700 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 18, 2019 12:41 pm
Me and Mom Get Caught Fucking By My Dad 4K (2019)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, POV, Busty / Big tits, Big dicks, Big butts

I was about to leave when my mom Joslyn came into my room looking really nice, it was her and my Dad's date night. Of course, my Dad canceled on Joslyn again, she was really looking forward to some alone time with him. I can tell she had a special night planned for him, now she wants to get back at my Dad. Joslyn starts to rub on my leg then the next thing I know her huge tits are out and she is sucking my huge cock. I can barely believe this is happening, I can tell she really wants to feel my huge dick in her tight pussy. As I am fucking her in my room, I can see the door start to open.... OH FUCK IT'S MY DAD!

***Starring: Joslyn Jane***

screenshot

Size: 1902744242 bytes (1.77 GiB), duration: 00:16:39, avg.bitrate: 15237 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/jfhy61603igm

=========

Joslyn Jane "Can You Help Me Stretch Out" 4K (2019)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, FACIAL, Cumshot, DOGGYSTYLE, BOY-GIRL

Mom really needed my help with getting stretched out, and I was more than happy to help! I couldn't take my eyes off her ass and thong sticking out. Her hot yoga pants showed off every curve on her mature body! She grabs my hands and cups them around her big tits!! I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't wait to feel her warm lips wrapped around my dick. She sucks me off and rides my thick cock until I blow my load all over her face!

screenshot

Size: 2387007187 bytes (2.22 GiB), duration: 00:21:11, avg.bitrate: 15024 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/fadc2699e9d53/Joslyn_Jane_-_Can_You_Help_Me_Stretch_Out.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/139e6f288b2d0/Joslyn_Jane_-_Can_You_Help_Me_Stretch_Out.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/5215e53b5bb1f/Joslyn_Jane_-_Can_You_Help_Me_Stretch_Out.part3.rar
marlboro73
Added: Jul 18, 2019 12:19 pm
Massage From My New Stepmom Complete Series HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, CHEATING, CUCKOLDING, Massage

This is the full and complete series of Massage From My New Stepmom, This series stars Helena Price. This is a POV Taboo Milf Cheating Massage CFNM Handjob Blowjob Hardcore Creampie Sex Series, You can now buy all 4 parts here at once for a discount!

Massage From My New Stepmom Part 1

Massage From My New Stepmom Part 2

When i got up this morning i felt so much better, i figured it was because my new stepmom Helena gave me a massage. i thought spending spring break at my dads house with him and my new stepmom was gonna be kinda lame but i was really starting to enjoy myself. they had a great guest bedroom with a huge tv and a boy major major gaming consuls. yesterday i found out that my Helena does massages for a living, she offered to give me one and i excepted. while she was giving me a massage i noticed how hot she was and the fact that i was almost naked in front of her kinda turned me on. my dick got rock hard and im pretty sure she noticed it poking out from under the towel. like i said i was feeling a lot better and i went out to the kitchen and found Helena sitting at the table having coffee. we made some small talk and she asked me how i felt after my massage, i told her i felt great and asked if i could have another. Helena check her schedule on her phone and then said she had a couple hours before her next appointment, she told me to he to go to the massage room, strip and get under the towel on the table. after massing my back for a long while she told me to flip onto my back, while i turned over she lifted the towel and looked away. when i flipped on my back my dick was rock hard and as Helena lowered the towel i thought i noticed her looking at my dick. after a few minutes of her massaging the front of my legs i asked her why people wear towels during there massages. she told me it was for there comfort and privacy, so that made me ask if every had to wear the towel. she told me that sometimes her clients request not to have towels on and she was ok if they didn't. somehow that got my dick even hard so i rolled the dive and asked her if i could take the towel off, she froze in shock and didn't look like she knew what to say. finally she said she didn't think that would be a good idea, i asked why and she said i was her stepmom and she figured my dad wouldn't like it every much. i begged a little more and promised not to tell dad, i could tell she wanted me to think she was a cool stepmom so she reluctantly agreed and pulled the towel off. my dick bounced straight up and Helena couldn't take her eyes off of it, she did her best to massage around it but her hand or arm would occasionally brush it. after a little while longer i could tell Helena was getting pretty uncomfortable and said she as finished, i decides to push my luck and told her that i still had one muscle that needed be rubbed. she didn't think that was funny and told me with a serious tone that that would never happen. i made a couple comment about my dads new wife massage his naked son might not be something that he would be to happy about. with the slight threat and a little more begging she gave in and oiled up my cock. she really started to get into the handjob and i realized that deep down she wanted something like this to happen. so hear i was on spring break at my dads house naked on a massage table getting a handjob from my new stepmom. i didnt think things could get any better till Helena told me that my cock was way bigger then my dads, i came pretty hard right after that. she ran off to work and im already looking forward to when dads at work tomorrow and i can get another massage!

This is part 2 of Massage From My New Stepmom, This series stars Helena Price. This is a POV Taboo Milf Cheating Cuckold Massage CFNM Hanjob scene.

Massage From My New Stepmom Part 3

I didn't get out of bed till noon today, i t was spring break after all. i finished eating my breakfast in the kitchen and was doing the dishes when my new stepmom Helena walked in. she was wearing a short white robe hanging open with a purple bikini on underneath! we made some small talk and i tried to pay attention to what she was saying but all i could think about was how delicious her body looked. i asked what her plans were for the day and she told me she was just going to be relaxing by the pool all day. i decided to push my luck and asked her in a begging tone if i could get another massage, Helena actually laughed out loud. She got a big grin on her face and while still chuckling she told me to get my butt in there and get on the table. 45 minutes later Helena told me to flip over and obliviously she didn't have to tell me twice. once i was on my back she made the towel was dra ped over all the important bits, i knew i had to do something about that. i reminded her that i preferred no towel and without a hesitation she pulled it off and my boner popped up. i decided to roll the dice again, i told Helena that her robe she was wearing didn't look comfortable. she thought for a second then agreed, she told me that if i got to be comfortable then so did she, with that she took her robe off. my now thong wearing bikini clad stepmom started to massage me again. her hands started grazing close to my cock so i asked her if she could massage me like yesterday, i reminded her that i kept my promise and didn't tell my dad. i don't know if she thought she could trust me, if she was feeling horny or took what i said as a threat but it worked. she got some more massage oil and started stroking my cock, she started to really get into it. she crawled up onto the table and started stroking me fast. i felt like i was in heaven so feeling that way i pushed my luck even further. i told Helena i was sorry with how long i was taking, she agreed that i was taking a while and said i needed to hurry so she could get back to the pool. i asked her if i could make a suggestion and she told me to shoot, i asked her if she could use her mouth. she thought about it for a minute then said if it would help me finish it was ok. watching my new stepmom suck my dick while i lay naked on her massage table in the house she shares with my father was to much for me to handle, when i came she swallowed ever drop!

This is part 3 of Massage From My New Stepmom, this series stars Helena Price. This is a POV Taboo Milf Cheating CFNM Massage Blowjob scene.

Massage From My New Stepmom Part 4

It was my last day of spring break which meant it was the last day of being at my dads house alone all day with me sexy stepmom Helena! spending time with both of them this week has been fun but the massages ive been getting from my stepmom every day have really been amazing. the massages were great but being naked in front of her and the massages ending with handjobs or blowjobs have been the best! so first thing in the morning on my last day i opened my eyes to while still in bed to Helena shaking my arm telling me it was time to get up. i said good morning and asked what was going on, she told me since it was my last day with them she figured id want one more massage before i went home, she figured right! she was wearing a short black silk robe which look amazing on her but she always wore workout clothes when giving me a massage so i was a little surprised. i told her i really would love one last massage, she smiled and said she would meet me in the massage room in 5 minutes! after Helena massaged my back for almost a hour the time finally came for my favorite part, she told me to flip over. once i was on my back with the towel still covering she reached over and grabbed the towel and pulled it off while saying i know your gonna ask me to take this off anyways, she was right! so now i was naked on the table in front of her with my boner bobbing straight up in the air and Helena couldn't take her eyes off of it! with a big smile on her face Helena said she wanted to make sure our last massage till summer break was a special one and with that she let her robe slip off and stood completely naked in front of me. without missing a beat Helena crawled up onto the table in between my legs, she grabbed my cock, put it into her mouth and started sucking! All of the sudden my new sweet shy stepmom Helena became this crazed cock hungry slut and i loved it. she deep throatted me till she gagged, spit on it and told me how much she loved my big fat cock and then went back to sucking. i could take it anymore so i stood up and pushed Helena down on the table, she didn't really fight me that hard. i spread her legs apart, put my cock up to the entrance of her vagina and push! she was so wet that i slid in balls deep and started pounding as hard and fast as i could. pretty soon i had Helena bent over the massage table while i was fucking her from behind and she was begging me to fill her up with my cum so i did! i cant wait for summer break when i get to come back and fuck my new hot stepmom again!

This is part 4 of Massage From My New Stepmom, This series tars Helena Price. this is a POV Taboo Milf Cheating Massage Cougar Sex Scene.

screenshot

Size: 2473723845 bytes (2.30 GiB), duration: 00:40:18, avg.bitrate: 8184 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c296cd4f1ecc5/Helena_Price_-_Massage_From_My_New_Stepmom.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/c48f61c824d10/Helena_Price_-_Massage_From_My_New_Stepmom.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/53ba7180f66b4/Helena_Price_-_Massage_From_My_New_Stepmom.part3.rar

==========

Sydney Harwin - Your Momma Said No HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, POV, Virtual sex, EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE

You are chilling in your room with two of your mates when your lovely Mom walks in to ask if anyone would like something to eat. You are a little tipsy and your friends are quite mean towards her, but she is worried that you are being influenced and starts to embarrass you by calling you baby and trying to get you to come with her so she can make you feel better. She asks your friends to leave but they refuse. One of your friends gets his dick out and your Mom gets increasingly annoyed. You decide to join in and tease her, before acting brave in front of your mates and grabbing your Moms hand to touch your cock. She desperately tries to pull away as you all laugh and mock her for being so prude. Your bully friend pushes your Mom on the bed and as your om pleads with you to get him to stop, he pulls her panties to her ankles and shoves his dick inside of her. She lets it happen, as she can't stop him and neither do you. Your other friend starts filming on his phone and she begs him to stop. After your friend has had his fill of her, she thinks its all over... until you grab her legs and pull her in your direction. You pull your Mommas legs wide apart and admire her hairy pussy, before fucking her. Your mates continue laughing and cheering you on until you release inside of her. THE THEME AND CONTENT OF THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE VIEWED UNDER DISCRETION.

screenshot

Size: 894645663 bytes (853.20 MiB), duration: 00:16:43, avg.bitrate: 7136 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/mhc3wmmysvkf
marlboro73
Added: Jul 18, 2019 11:43 am
Jodi West - Taking Dad's Place HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Mature, Cuckold, Cuckolding

*A scene from Sins Of Our Fathers (Scene 5)

THE MOST TWISTED, TABOO PLOT TO DATE. FATHER HAS LED A LIFE OF SIN AND GLUTTONY AND NOW HAS HAD A MASSIVE STROKE **** HIS WIFE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. BUT SHE WILL GET HER REVENGE... BY FUCKING HIS SON RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM WHILE HE WATCHES AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! VERY HOT SCENE!

"Look at you. You're pathetic" Mother says, as she tries to get her wheelchair bound husband to drink some more juice.

She tells him how disappointed she is that he is like this. That he did it to himself, with all his drinking, womanizing and fatty foods.

Now she is stuck taking care of him all day. But she will get her revenge! She tells him just what she is going to do, then calls in their son!

It doesn't take much convincing at all for Johnny's Mother to talk him into pleasing her. After all, he knew his father would want her satisfied!

Mother has her son stand up and pull his pants down. She start stroking and sucking on her stepson's penis, and it grows to a massive size...Much larger then his fathers!

His father sits helplessly by, not able to move or even look away, and is **** to endure watching his young vibrant son fuck his mother in front of him!

After a few positions, Mother straddles her son and bounces her perfect ass on his huge erection until she can feel his swelling to orgasm! Mother jumps off and pumps his cock so she can taste his heed as it's flying!

As she cleaning up the cum from her son, she excuses him and slowly walks over to her helpless husband. "I think this is going to work out just fine" as she leans in to give him a kiss with the lips that just sucked the last bit of semen from his own son's cock!

ONE OF OUR BEST TABOO - MILF - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN - CUCKOLD SCENES STARRING JODI WEST

screenshot

Size: 548796240 bytes (523.37 MiB), duration: 00:18:04, avg.bitrate: 4050 kb/s

Download

=======

Jodi West - To the EDGE and back

*A scene from Hot MILF Handjobs #3

Trey has had it easy so far. He shows up, gets a hander, and leaves...

But this time Jodi has something special in mand for him. She knows just how to make him squirt, and also how not too. Jodi brings him right to the edge, STOPS, brings him to the edge, STOPS... This goes on for 10 minutes, and when she finally lets him shoot his pent-up pecker snot, he fires off thick stream after stream of jiz all over her tits!

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MILF

screenshot

Size: 116706337 bytes (111.30 MiB), duration: 00:09:22, avg.bitrate: 1661 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 704x576, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/fdbe4cc9bc3b0/bjmldjodwdgbck.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Jul 18, 2019 8:38 am
Sexy Blonde MILF Jodi West Sucks and Fucks a Younger Man

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role play, Aunt, Blonde, Mature, Deepthroat, Missionary, Doggy, 69, Cumshot

A scene from Aunts In My Pants (Scene 1)

Sexual tension is all relative in these taboo tales of misguided family values.

screenshot

Size: 205667136 bytes (196.14 MiB), duration: 00:15:25, avg.bitrate: 1779 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 704x404, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

===========

Jodi West - StepSon Caught In The Panty Drawer by Mrs. West HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Handjob, Cumshot, Stockings / Pantyhose, Panty Fetish, Mature

The curious stepson is snooping through his new mom's panty drawer when Jodi catches him in the act. Pretending not to notice, she starts a casual conversation and realizes he has a raging hard-on. Seeing how underwear turns him on, she decides to slowly strip and tease him until he can't take it anymore. Then she pulls is cock out and jerks him off all over her sexy pantyhose.

screenshot

Size: 124137355 bytes (118.39 MiB), duration: 00:05:04, avg.bitrate: 3267 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/080e3bbedb088/bjmlfjodwpntdrwr.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Jul 18, 2019 8:16 am
Jodi West - Before I Get You a New Daddy HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Mature, POV

MOTHER IS GETTING READY FOR HER DATE. HOPEFULLY SHE WILL FIND YOU A NEW DADDY THIS TIME....

But she should never leave the house sexually frustrated. This could lead to improper decisions, and we wouldn't want that! After all, Mother needs to make a good impression on any would -be future daddies!

So as you watch her, she it getting ready, then decides to take care of that pent up frustration. But she notices you in sneaking a look from the door way, and to your surprise invites you in!

Is just a quick session of self love going to satisfy Mother, or is she going to need more? And if you are right there, do you think she will ask you?!

WARNING-- THIS IS A VERY TABOO STORYLINE FOR MY FAMILY FANTASY FANS. IF YOU ARE NOT FOND OF THE FAMILY FANTASY MOMMY TALK AND ROLE-PLAYING, PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS CLIP, IIT IS NOT FOR YOU.

But if you want lots of filth Mommy - Son talk and taboo roleplaying, this video is for you. THIS VIDEO IS SHOT P.O.V.

screenshot

Size: 534617914 bytes (509.85 MiB), duration: 00:11:54, avg.bitrate: 5990 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6099 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download

=========

Jodi West - Aunt Jodi stole my boyfriends Cum!

Jodi's Niece Nikki has a new boyfriend to practice her handjobs on, but when she shows the young man to her Aunt, Jodi just can't help herself. She sends Nikki out of the room to get her something to drink, and jerks the young man off herself! Nikki finds out for herself how selfish her Aunt can be with Cougar Bait!

Related Categories: MILF, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, COUGAR

screenshot

Size: 103321105 bytes (98.53 MiB), duration: 00:04:57, avg.bitrate: 2783 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 848x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/91c946122d7dc/bjmlfjodwhthnd4s6.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Jul 18, 2019 6:37 am
A Very Taboo Family Reunion, Complete Series - Jane Cane HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Father - Daughter / Uncle - Niece / Cousin Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Cousins, POV, MILF, Mature, CREAMPIE, OUTDOORS, AMATEUR, BLOWJOB.

A Very Taboo Family Reunion, Part 1 - 8:42 Jane and her cousin Wade have been known to get very naughty together at family get togethers. Wade sees Jane go inside alone and follows her. He finds her in the bathroom taking off her bathing suit and comes on to her. He tells her he thinks they should have fun like they did the last time the family was together. Jane isn’t sure, she doesn’t want to get caught, but she can’t resist knowing how much she loved his cock last time. She gets in between Wade’s legs and takes his cock in her mouth getting him rock hard. He can’t wait, he gets on top of his cousin and fucks her until he cums inside of her. She makes him promise he won’t tell anyone! Jane Cane, Wade Cane, family, related, cream pie, creampie, amateur, pov

A Very Taboo Family Reunion, Part 2 - 8:27 Jane is resting on the couch bed. She wakes up to find her father rubbing on her. He has his hands inside of her shorts and inside of her tank top. He puts his finger over her mouth as she wakes telling her to be quiet. She asks him if he’s been drinking again. She knows her mother doesn't take care of him. She’s a good girl and will do anything to please daddy. She takes out his cock and starts to stroke it as daddy rubs her pussy making her so wet. She sucks on daddy as he masturbates her. After making her cum, daddy has his girl get in doggystyle position and fucks her making her cum again loudly as everyone else in the house is asleep. Now it’s dad’s turn to cum. He gets on top of his daughter and fucks her until he cums deep in her tight little pussy. Wade aka ‘daddy’ is completely silent in this clip. Jane Cane, Wade Cane, Shiny Cock Films, family, related, cream pie, dad daughter, daddy daughter

A Very Taboo Family Reunion, Part 3 - 8:36 Jane is bored. She knows her fun uncle Rico is always up for a good time. She finds him outside at his truck and asks him if he’s going to town. She would like some drinks. He is bored as well and starts to touch and flirt with his niece. Jane is always wanting some action whenever she can get it so she sucks her uncles cock right out in the open for anyone to see. Her aunt is right across the way and could walk up at any time. This excitement gets her pussy so wet and ready for her uncle to use. He fucks her doggystyle then gets on top of her leaving her with a giant creampie in her pussy. Jane wants to leave it in there for the rest of the day as a reminder of their dirty little secret play time. Wade aka ‘Uncle Rico’ is completely silent in this clip. Jane Cane, Wade Cane, Shiny Cock Films, family, related, cream pie, public, outside, outdoors, blow job, blowjob

screenshot

Size: 491673052 bytes (468.90 MiB), duration: 00:25:02, avg.bitrate: 2619 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/sn66cmrmq4w7

=========

Mom Rates Your Dick HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, POV, Blowjob, Busty / Big tits, Big dicks, Oral Sex

You’ve been moping around the house a lot lately and I’m not sure why. When you come wandering into my room one Friday night, I want to know why you’re trying to hang out with your mom rather than a date. You confess that you’re insecure about something, something…private. Of course I can’t imagine what it might be. You have top marks at school, you’re handsome and strong, you drive that perhaps a little too extravagant car that I couldn’t resist buying you. You admit that it’s…your cock. You’ve never really seen anyone else’s and, well, would I take a look? I protest, but share with you that I did something similar for my brother when we were younger. Okay. I take a gulp of my drink, reach out my hands, and undo your pants…

screenshot

Size: 1871811620 bytes (1.74 GiB), duration: 00:17:23, avg.bitrate: 14357 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Jul 17, 2019 12:51 pm
Bunny Brooks, Jodi West - Mothers Teaching Daughters HandJob Lessons

Jodi West knows a thing or two about giving HandJobs, and she wants to pass on the knowledge to Bunny and Payton.

Watch as Jodi strokes, teases and coaches these girls into finally letting this poor slob shot his load of seed sky high!

screenshot

Size: 279446714 bytes (266.50 MiB), duration: 00:13:18, avg.bitrate: 2801 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 848x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/306d92f586830/bjjodwptnsmnbnbrkshndlv.mp4

============

Jodi West - Jodi's Milf Monday - Jodi Gets Stuck Under Bed Step-Son Takes Advantage

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Mature, AMATEUR, STUCK, PORNSTARS

*A scene from Mothers Forbidden Romances #4 (Scene 1)

Jodi us up to her hijinx again, she is getting ready to go out, and has lost her shoe under her bed. While trying to get it, she has gone and gotten herself stuck under the bed. At the most inopertune time, her step-son Damon has come in to help after hearing Jodi's screams for help. Apon finding Jodi in such a compromising position, Damon decides to take advantage of the situation and of his step-mom. He proceeds to slowly strip her clothes off to "help" her out of the bed. He pushes the fun into a bit of hot dripping wax which has both excited and infuriated Jodi. Damon now demands sex as his price for getting her out of the bed. Oral sex and fucking ensues until finally Damon is satisfied, he then simply lifts the bed to free Jodi. Thinking he bested his step-mother he leaves the room, then Jodi reveals to herself that she quite enjoyed the whole tryst!

screenshot

Size: 410956406 bytes (391.92 MiB), duration: 00:20:28, avg.bitrate: 2677 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 17, 2019 12:05 pm
Brittany Lynn - Son Catches Mom Undressing and Has Taboo Fantasies About Handjob Blow Job and Facial HD 720p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, POV, blowjob, handjob, cumshot, facial, EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE

A sexy MILF of a mom is taking her shirt off in her room and she has no idea her son is standing just behind her. She turns around and covers her big tits. He apologies for catching her off guard and she awkwardly talks to him about the weather and finally about fixing dinner for him. He tells her he will meet her in the kitchen and leaves.

Then he is caught up in asexual fantasy about his mom. The first part starts with her back in her shirt and walking right up to him and gets down on her knees where she grabs his cock for a handjob. As she strokes his cock she looks around like it is no big deal. She finally takes her top off again, but this time has on a black bra. That fantasy fades to mom coming back in again, only this time giving him a POV blow job.

He is soon brought back to reality and mom is in the kitchen. She is wearing the shirt she was changing into when he barged in on her and she starts to tell him about dinner. She then lets him know that if his hands still hurt, she can help him with things. He excuses himself to go take a shower and more fantasies take hold.

In his mind he turns the help he needs for his hurt hands into more sexual desires about his mom. He first sees her coming over to him and again giving him another POV handjob. Wearing the same shirt and jeans she had on in the kitchen he sees her stroking his cock again and again doing so while looking all around. Next he imagines her helping him in the shower. She is bent down and washing his cock with a washcloth, only this time she has no jeans on. The next part of his fantasy sees his mom getting out of the tub and then drying his cock off.

He is obviously infatuated with his mom and his taboo thoughts even lead him to one more fantasy about his hot mom. He finally sees her on the floor with only a white bra on and with a facial that he has just given her. She is surprised by it and lets him know that the next time she would like a little warning. He apologizes, but in his sub-conscience he knows this is all an illusion, but oh what a great illusion it is.

Included in this clip: Taboo, MILF, Big Tits, Bra Fetish, Embarrassed Female, Blow Job, Blowjob, Handjob, POV, Mom and Son Fantasy, Fantasies, Fantasize About Mom, Facial, Mom Covers Tits, Jeans Fetish, Blonde MILF, Blondes

screenshot

Size: 486005856 bytes (463.49 MiB), duration: 00:08:03, avg.bitrate: 8050 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9ea09b0532185/Son_Catches_Mom_Undressing_and_Has_Taboo_Fantasies_About_Handjob_Blow_Job_and_Facial_-_Amateur_Clips_By_Sexy_Fantasies.mp4

========

MUSCLE MAMA WORSHIP HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, Handjob, Cumshot, MUSCULAR WOMEN, MUSCLE WORSHIP.

ALURA CATCHES HER OWN SON JERKING-OFF TO HER
SHE FORCES HIM TO WORSHIP EVERY PART OF HER SPECTACULAR, MUSCULAR BODY...
THEN FORCES THE BOY TO CUM ON HIMSELF

Alura is trying to enjoy a little alone time....in Her bedroom....masturbating peacefully......what She doesn't realize is....Her youngest Son, Dante is watching Her.....and Jerking-Off to Her!! Alura doesn't even get to have Her orgasm, when She catches Dante pulling his cock!!! Alura decides to Humiliate Her perverted young Son. Alura tells him that he loves Muscle Women so much.....that he should Worship Her Muscular body!! Alura forces him to Worship Her Biceps.....Her Thighs.......Her Calves......Her Back.........and, of course, Her Big Sexy Ass!!! Alura even sits Her Big Sexy Ass down on Her Son's face!!! As a final humiliation, Alura shoves Her Big Tits in Dante's face and masturbates him to completion....all over himself. Alura tells him to "go to the gym......and leave me alone so I can finish masturbating".

screenshot

Size: 1164867211 bytes (1.08 GiB), duration: 00:16:13, avg.bitrate: 9578 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 17, 2019 11:45 am
Hope Harper - Daddy I Wanna Drive HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Outdoor

I love going down these country roads with you Daddy but you never let me drive. Whats a girl gotta do to go off road in your truck Dad? How about if I show you my tits? Really Daddy thats what you want? Ok fine I'll stroke your cock if you're gonna let me drive!! Wow Daddy you're already so hard you barely fit in my tiny hands. I can't wait for that big cock to explode all over me. Thats it Daddy cum for me..... Now where are those keys??

screenshot

Size: 775001687 bytes (739.10 MiB), duration: 00:06:00, avg.bitrate: 17222 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/5f932ecdf785a/Daddy_I_Wanna_Drive_-_Dirty_South_Taboos_-_Hope_Harper.mp4

==========

HANDJOB KELLY - THE YOUNGER ADOPTIVE SISTER WHO MADE HER BROTHER COMMIT THE HOTTEST SIN IN HIS LIFE - CLIP FULL HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Brunette, Handjob, Cumshot, CFNM, Teens, Teen, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FEMDOM, Female Domination, Amateur, POST CUM TORTURE, SOCKS

Kevin is alone at home and goes to room to do his handjob, but what he did not expect was that his adopted sister Kelly would arrive just in time and see him.

Kelly is naughty and curious then asks what her brother is doing and tries to get Kevin's cock, but he is scared and does not let Kelly do this madness.

But Kelly knows how to captivate her brother and can get his cock and make a habdjob, but the parents arrive soon after and the two run away scared.

Later that same day, her parents go to the market and Kelly is left alone with Kevin who is asleep and does not even see his parents leaving.

Kelly invades Kevin's bedroom with red lingerie and very sexy red socks, she approaches and lies on the bed close to her brother's cock and she does not waste time and picks up hard on the cock waking Kevin.

Kevin asks her to stop and get that idea out of her head, but Kelly does not give up and with her persistence, Kevin lets her get your cock a little faster. Kelly picks on his brother's cock and feels him getting hard in the hands and likes what is happening, leaving her very horny.

Kelly is fond of playing with her brother's cock, but she's so close to the cock she puts her face down a couple of times and she really likes to feel it. Kelly feels like licking her brother's cock, when she licks the first time Kevin says what she's doing is wrong, but Kelly likes to know she's doing something wrong and keeps doing the handjob and licking her brother's cock . Kelly just leaves Kevin's room after making him cum a lot.

screenshot

Size: 1993174265 bytes (1.86 GiB), duration: 00:30:33, avg.bitrate: 8699 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 17, 2019 8:56 am
Cory Chase in Mom Craves Young Cock HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, Threesome, Husband / Wife, Cumshot, Fucking

Scene One: Cereal Dilemma

Mom has been having headaches lately and was prescribed an experimental medication. Mom trusts her doctor and listens to everything he says...

Today was an ordinary Saturday, I was looking forward to watching Cartoons and having a nice bowl of cereal. Mom fixed me my favorite bowl of O's and a nice glass of OJ, then I see her take her pills. She asked what my plans were for today and we have some small talk...Then she begins to complain of feeling tired and leaves the Kitchen to go to sleep...I say goodbye to Mom and continue eating my cereal...A couple moments later there is a tug at my shorts and I look down...MOM IS SUCKING MY COCK!!! Mom is blowing me as if she was a hungry Vampire!!! I ask what she is doing and she just says go with it. I want to tell her to stop but it feels too good...This continues for what seems like a hour but I quickly feel the urge to blast in my Mom's mouth. She does not stop and I drop my young seed in her mouth and she swallows all of it!

She then tucks my cock away and tells me to continue eating my breakfast...Happy Dad did not catch us, I do what Mom says and go back eating...Mom walks away and my mind is blown!!!

Scene Two: Tight Predicament

Johnny plops down on the couch one afternoon, all ready to watch some T.V! His mom, Cory, walks in to the room in a blue, floral bath robe. She lies down next to him and puts her head on top of his leg, next to the bulge in his pants. She takes her hand and starts to rub his cock... She can feel him getting harder and harder. She takes her bath robe off, and starts to tell Johnny how much she has been craving his cock. He starts to gently kiss his mommy's pussy, but she eagerly tells him how badly she just wants his cock inside of her pussy. He starts to fuck his mom in the missionary position... "Oh, yes, Johnny! You fuck mommy so good! Let me flip around so you can fuck me deeper!" she moans. Then she flips around in to the doggy style position, and he fucks her pussy even deeper than before. She hops on top and rides his cock next, while begging her son to grab her tits as he fucks her. He cums deep inside of her pussy while she is on top. "Oh No! I think I heard your father come home!" Cory exclaims, and the two of them run to get dressed...

Scene Three: Slippery Slope

Johnny is taking a nap in bed one morning, when he wakes up to an unusual surprise! His mom, Cory, is under his blanket with his dick in her mouth! "Mom! What are you doing?!" he exclaims. "I'm taking care of my son!" she tells him, as she shoves his cock down her throat. Johnny is a bit concerned over how often he's been taking care of his mom lately, but he also thinks his mommy's pussy and mouth are hard to resist! She jumps on top of him and starts to ride his hard cock. She rides him in regular cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, before she flips on to her back for her son to fuck her in the missionary position next. "Oh yeah, fuck mommy!" Cory moans, before getting in to the doggy style position. "Mommy loves that, doesn't she?" he asks her. She tells him that she wants him to feed her all of his cum... She wants his cum in her mouth and she wants it now! He fucks her pussy until he gets close and then he pulls out to jerk his cock off in to her mouth and on her face! Afterwards, she tells him to lay down next to her to cuddle and take a nap. "I love you, mommy" he assures her. "I love you too, sweetie..."

Scene Four: Awkward Situation

Cory has been getting a lot of headaches lately and the doctor prescribed her some cutting edge medication. She has another bad headache this morning, so she decides to take 2 pills instead of 1 like she normally takes. Meanwhile, in the other room, Johnny decides to have a talk with his dad about what's been going on with his mom lately. He sits down in Luke's office and confesses that he is confused as to why his mom has been coming on to him lately! Luke decides to tell him the truth about his mom and the medication she is on. "It has a lot of side effects. One of the side effects is "craving young cock" and it's best for you to just let your mom do her thing because she is technically sleep walking," Luke explains to Johnny. Cory walks in to the room and lies down on Luke's desk in her bra and undies. "I want both of my boys!" she exclaims. She wants to start with Johnny, so she gets on her knees and starts to suck his cock again. "It says the semen of a young boy will cure all the symptoms!" Luke tells Johnny, as he continues to read the side effects of her medication. Luke re-assures his son that he is doing the right thing by helping his mother. Luke decides to join in, so Cory lies back on the desk again... She sucks Johnny's cock while her husband fucks her pussy. They move over to the couch and Cory gets in to the doggy style position next. She goes back to sucking her son's cock while her husband fucks her pussy. Luke tells her to flip around so her son can fuck her pussy while she sucks her husband's cock next. "We're doing this for medical reasons!" Luke reminds his son. She jerks her son's dick in to her mouth while Luke fucks her pussy again. Her husband and son continue taking turns on her holes, until they both want to cum. "Ready for a nice, double facial?" Luke asks her. "Yes!" she replies. She gets down on her knees and they both jerk their cocks off on to her face. "How's your headache, sweetie?" Luke asks her. "What headache!?" she asks. "Perfect! I will tell the doctor that the medicine is working!" he tells her...

screenshot

Size: 2827287595 bytes (2.63 GiB), duration: 01:01:35, avg.bitrate: 6121 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/dd460923b4798/CorChas_MCYC_1080p.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/99cdc3a648565/CorChas_MCYC_1080p.part2.rar

===========

Jodi West - Nurse Jodi Milks A Patient for a Semen Sample with a Handjob

Naughty Nurse Jodi West has a patient that she need semen sample from. Normally this is done by the patient... but what fun is that. This latex clad nurse tugs and jerks his cock off with surgical precision as only Jodi West can! Who knew getting sick could make you feel so good!

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, AMATEUR, MILF, LATEX, NURSE PLAY.
Keywords: blondes, big tits, cumshots.

screenshot

Size: 92698612 bytes (88.40 MiB), duration: 00:04:29, avg.bitrate: 2757 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 720x404, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 15, 2019 12:59 pm
Jodi West - Jodi Kidnaps and Jerks Off A Solicitor to Teach Him A Lesson

A scene from Hot MILF Handjobs #3 - No Soliciting

Busy with house work, Jodi has no time to deal with Solicitors bothering her. One particular solicitor completely ignores a "No Soliciting" sign in front of her house, and Jodi decides to teach him and lesson. She knocks him out, ties him up, and strips him naked. Totally blind-folded, this poor schmuck gets a wicked handjob and is **** to cum, and afterward dumped out in the country side!

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, AMATEUR, MILF, CUMSHOTS, CFNM
Keywords: blondes, big tits

screenshot

Size: 125708991 bytes (119.89 MiB), duration: 00:06:08, avg.bitrate: 2733 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 720x404, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8bfd62204e94c/bjmlfjodwslctn.mp4

==========

Jodi West - Taking care of Mother HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Mature, POV Sex

A TOP SELLING C4S VIDEO!!
THE REMAKE OF ONE OF OURS, AND C4S', TOP SELLING VIDEOS! BY SPECIAL REQUEST, THIS VIDEO CONTAINS LOTS OF VERY TABOO MOTHER-SON TALK AND IS SHOT POV.

"I know you have been watching your Mother again" Jodi says to you. You realize that she has caught you spying on her again on her date.

"Did you like watching your Mother with him?"....

The filthy Mother-Son talk goes on as Mother describes that she needs to be satisfied, and that only her son can do that for her!

"That's it, Fuck Mommy. Do you like fucking your Mother? You know you need to last longer this time so Mommy can be satisfied." THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR THE FANS OF THE VERY TABOO, STEPFAMILY FANTASY DIRTY TALK!

screenshot

Size: 627170386 bytes (598.12 MiB), duration: 00:13:15, avg.bitrate: 6311 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6099 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/lr3j61vhifdg
marlboro73
Added: Jul 15, 2019 11:57 am
Sexy Blonde MILF Jodi West Takes with a Younger Guy on the Couch HD 1080p

A scene from Mothers Forbidden Romances #4 (Scene 4)

Mothers Making Bad Decisions

Tales of Forbidden Romances between people who should have never have come together! Blended Families going very wrong!

screenshot

Size: 771775718 bytes (736.02 MiB), duration: 00:20:21, avg.bitrate: 5057 kb/s

Download

=========

Jodi West - Mother's Wedding Gown HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Mature, GLAMOUR GOWNS, LINGERIE, FUCKING, CUMSHOT, Stockings / pantyhose

ONE OF OUR BEST MOTHER TABOO RELEASES YET! THE TIMELESS STORY OF A MOTHER, TRYING TO BRING BACK THE ROMANTIC MEMORIES OF HER WEDDING DAY, AND A SON THAT REMINDS HER JUST A LITTLE TOO MUCH OF OLD TIMES! ABSOLUTELY SURE TO BE A TABOO MILF CLASSIC!

The neighborhood rummage sale is today, and Mother is busying herself by getting all of her items ready for the charity drive. She has not seen some of these things in years and how the memories are flooding over her.

Mother is very surprised when she opens one of the boxes and finds her wedding veil and lingerie. A deluge of emotions overcome her! She checks the time to make sure she will not be late. She pulls the corset from the box, checks the stockings for runs, then decides to take a moment for herself. Mother retrieves the rest of the wedding dress complete with a bottle of champagne! She just wants to relive the spark that was the romance of her marriage on her wedding night. She pops the cork on the champagne, pours herself a tall flute full, and proceeds to slip into the past as she tries on the familiar gown.

Mother pours another glass full and dreams of the dancing and pageantry of her wedding...

Jimmy finds Mother dancing about, reminiscing with champagne flute in hand. Maybe it was the sparkling wine, but when Jimmy approached her, he looked just like his father did when she married him. My how they have similar features, and he is so young, just like his father was on that wedding day!

Mother has him pour her another glass, and when he stands close too her... and she looks at the two of them in the mirror together... her inner feelings and desires overcome her! Mother takes Jimmy in her arms and they kiss each other deeply. They both know this is very wrong, but they might only have this one moment, they are going to make it count. Soon the young man is making love to Mother in the same gown and lingerie that his father did so many years before!

As Mother pulls Jimmy into the sexual situation, he is overcome with youthful exuberance, and can barely hold out from ejaculating almost immediately once inside Mother. She forces sexual performance from him until he can't take it anymore, and withdraws his bursting manhood from her, shooting seed all over the same gown that his father defiled years ago!

Please Note - Any family familiar references are merely terms of endearment and not meant to indicate any implied or actual biological relationship.

ONE OF THE MOST FETISH, TABOO VIDEOS MADE OF AN OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN FAMILY FANTASY RELATIONSHIP LOOSING CONTROL! THE LINGERIE, GOWN AND PRODUCTION QUALITY ONLY ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE OF THIS SURE TO BE TABOO MILF CLASSIC!

screenshot

Size: 519476003 bytes (495.41 MiB), duration: 00:15:23, avg.bitrate: 4503 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/g95rcy2oi2ga