Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 31, 2019 10:40 am
Brother Shows Little Sister How to Cum HD 720p (2019)

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, POV, Blonde, Petite, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BIG BUTTS, Teens, Teen

A big brother walks in on his little sister touching herself for the third time this week.. He asks her how she can possibly be so horny, and she admits she has a problem she can't seem to fix....

***Starring AnnaMae***

screenshot

Size: 1223394869 bytes (1.14 GiB), duration: 00:16:34, avg.bitrate: 9846 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/eea6s6g6h06w

https://k2s.cc/file/bdd33eef26532/Brother_Shows_Little_Sister.mp4

=========

Big Sister Story HD 720p (2019)

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, POV, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Teens, Teen, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, ALL NATURAL.

*Family Therapy's 4th best selling clip as of 8/31/2019

Alex discovers his big sister is secretly making custom videos for men online.. And to his amazement her specialty is exactly his own secret fantasy....

***Starring Dylann Vox***

screenshot

Size: 2408924557 bytes (2.24 GiB), duration: 00:32:58, avg.bitrate: 9743 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8d4821d27fb9c/Big_Sister_Story.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/4464e09dcc34c/Big_Sister_Story.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/55ca7d3ed760e/Big_Sister_Story.part3.rar
marlboro73
Added: Aug 30, 2019 2:20 pm
Sibling Truth Or Dare feat Nikko Jordan and AstroDomina HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, POV, Brunette, Threesome, Asian, Blowjob, GAMES, Handjob, Cumshot

You're hanging out with your sisters Nikko and Sydney. Everyone is bored as hell so the girls want to play truth or dare. It starts off pretty innocent but the girls find out pretty quickly that you have a crush on Nikko. So of course, Sydney wants to take things a little further and gets Nikko to suck on your dick. Nikko reluctantly agrees. She doesn't waste much time and puts your cock in her mouth. Both your sisters are impressed with the size of your cock as Nikko continues to suck you off.

screenshot

Size: 1286598575 bytes (1.20 GiB), duration: 00:15:22, avg.bitrate: 11164 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

===========

Parenting Win: get a BJ! with Anna Oksana HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, POV, Blowjob, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, AMATEUR, ORAL SEX, CUMSHOT

One day you walk in on your stepdaugher Ana masturbating in her room. When you confront her about it, she explains to you that she's super horny and she wants your help taking care of her needs. You feel a little awkward about it since you don't really know how her mom would react about this. It's not like she's your actual daughter, but still. It feels a little wrong. And so right as well. Ana is a chip off her mom's shoulder and she reminds you a lot of a younger version of your wife. When she takes off your shorts and her shirt, there is no turning back. You might even have to consider making this a regular thing to get closer to your stepdaughter! The way she sucks your hard cock, you're surprised she doesn't have much more experience than she lets on. As good as it feels, you don't want to cum too soon. Plus, at her age, she can probably use all the practice she can get. That's how you win at parenting!

screenshot

Size: 1945106842 bytes (1.81 GiB), duration: 00:21:43, avg.bitrate: 11942 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/30c719c601da6/Parenting_Win_get_a_BJ_with_Anna_Oksana_-_Jizzy_Jobs.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 30, 2019 10:22 am
Jocelyn Baker / jocelynbaker - Mom's Secret Pet Play Fetish Caught HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, BIG TITS, Blackmail Fantasy, Blowjob, POV, Pet Play

Mommy has a secret. When Daddy is at work and her Son isn't home she likes to dress up like a little kitty. She puts on her ears, her buttplug kitty tail and dresses up in her favorite lingerie. Mommy crawls around on the floor and sometimes curls up in a nice little spot on the couch to take a nap, too. Only today, she wants to have a nice bowl of milk. It's her first time doing this but she's very excited. Mommy loves lapping up milk like a little kitty..until, she hears her Son knocking on her bedroom door. She tells him to go away, but he comes in anyway. She quickly tries to cover up and give an excuse as to what she's doing..it's alll part of her "Halloween" costume. Her son blackmails her, telling her that he's photographed her dressed up as a kitty and even lapping milk from her bowl, and now Mommy must suck his cock if she doesn't want any of the PTA moms, or worse..her husbands boss to find out about her little fetish. She can't risk her reputation being tarnished, and so she does the only thing she can, gets on her knees and opens up to suck her sons cock. tags; big toys, big loads, facials, cumshot, big boobs, big ass, blondes, roleplay, big tits, dirty talking, lace/lingerie

screenshot

Size: 1365364930 bytes (1.27 GiB), duration: 00:17:38, avg.bitrate: 10324 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/124c4b5c34f11/Jocelynbaker_-_Moms_Secret_Pet_Play_Fetish_Caught.mp4

==========

Jocelyn Baker / jocelynbaker - Mommy & Son Captured Sex Slaves HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, BIG TITS, BBW, POV, Dirty Talk, Masturbation, Slave, Cock Tease

Mommy and her son have been captured and turned into sex slaves! They are being put on display for privileged rich people to watch & enjoy. Mommy is told that she must lay back in the bed and call her son into the room, all while a crowded room of people observe and even touch themselves. If Mommy doesn't want her or her son to get hurt, she will not only listen but enjoy. She does as instructed, and calls her son into the room. He is very frightened as he's never thought of Mommy sexually AND doesn't know what's going on! Mommy explains to him that she is going to pleasure him while she gets herself ready using a vibrator. He seems to get more nervous, and Mommy assures him that she loves him so much and will hold him close the entire time. She even encourages him to lick and suck on her big beautiful breasts to shield him from the people jerking off around them. ***This video is FILLED with taboo dirty talk about Mommy and her Sons nurturing, loving relationship.*** Tags; Older Woman/Younger Man, Slave, Prison, POV, Big Boobs, Ageplay.

screenshot

Size: 1071183086 bytes (1021.56 MiB), duration: 00:13:49, avg.bitrate: 10337 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/92376119726a5/Jocelynbaker_-_Mommy_And_Son_Captured_Sex_Slaves.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 29, 2019 3:20 pm
Daddy Fucks his Fairy Princess - Part3 - A taboo role-play confession and fuck. HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, DEEPTHROAT, CONFESSIONS, BLOWJOB, Eye Glasses, Cum in mouth

Hello my darling taboo fans! Welcome and enjoy this hot story about my sex-toy step-daddy!

"So my daddy had this hot idea to film me confessing to my first sexual experience with him... for his masturbating pleasure, of course. He told me to dress up and sit on my couch like the pretty little fairy princess I am. I did just that, and started telling my sexy taboo tale as soon as the camera was filming! He got horny while filming me, I made sure of that, and started stroking his hard cock like there was no tomorrow! So i got more and more turned on... and at some point I couldn't resist anymore and called him over from behind the camera to stick that big throbbing rod into my wet mouth.

I took it all in, deepthroating and sucking it in every way I knew how, I wouldn't let go of it even for a moment! I begged him to put it inside my pink cunt and pushed out my ass to make it easy for him. He fucked me sideways until he decided he wanted to cum in my mouth, to use me as any good daughter should be used! I got on my knees then and dutifully made him shoot his load on my tongue... "

I really enjoyed filming this little bit of forbidden sexual behavior and I hope you cum many times watching it!

screenshot

Size: 483255173 bytes (460.87 MiB), duration: 00:09:15, avg.bitrate: 6966 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/48a377cd8a6b7/DaddyFucksHisFairyPrincess1080Part3.mp4

=============

Jocelyn Baker / jocelynbaker - Son Catches Mommy Sniffing Sis’s Panties HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, POV, Virtual sex, Busty / Big tits, BBW, Underwear / Panty Fetish, Amateur, Dirty talk

Mom sends her son and daughter off to school for the day. Then, she begins her mundane tasks around the house. Dishes, sweeping, and..laundry. When she begins doing laundry she finds a wad of her daughters dirty underwear! Oh what a delight. You see, what no one knows is that Mommy has a secret panty fetish. She slowly picks up her daughters panties and tries to resist the urge to give them a little whiff. But, her desire to smell them takes over and she convinces herself that since no one is home it couldn’t hurt. After Mommy starts smelling her daughters sweet pussy, she’s hooked. She NEEDS more..and so she brings the panties to her bedroom where she begins licking them. Mommy decides she wants to stuff her daughters dirty panties inside her wet pussy while she masturbates, that’ll REALLY get Mommy off. But, while she is doing all this she hears a knock at the door. Who could that be?! Her son?! But..why? He’s home from school early because today was a late start. Oh god..how much has he seen? Does he know Mommy’s little secret? He admits he does and the only way he’s going to keep Mommy’s little secret is if she does something for him. Mommy offers no curfew, extra video game hours, and all she can think of. But after her son watched her stuff her tight wet cunt with those panties he has something else in mind..and Mommy ISN’T going to like it.

screenshot

Size: 1284776801 bytes (1.20 GiB), duration: 00:16:35, avg.bitrate: 10330 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/25afb647b6069/Jocelynbaker_-_Son_Catches_Mommy_Sniffing_Siss_Panties.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 28, 2019 1:41 pm
WHAT WILL BREAK FIRST... YOUR HEART OR YOUR COCK??? - NAUGHTY BRATTY DAUGHTER - SAMI PARKER HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, HANDJOB, EDGING GAMES, EXECUTRIX, TEASE & DENIAL, Cumshot, Brat Girls

Jason is fresh back home from the hospital where he was recovering from a heart attack. Upon arriving home with his daughter Sami, he stumbles into his bedroom to find a Wrestling mat on the floor. He wants to go rest, but Sami has other ideas. Since he is so weak, she says she needs to train him. It will help your Heart she says. Sami is just such a sexy daughter Jason can’t resist anything she says.

So she begins “Cock Training” this according to Sami is a method where she brings Jason to the Edge of Orgasm then Denies him from cumming over and over again. Jason’s Heart feels as though it can burst at any moment due to all the pressure building up in his system. Soft Titties rubbing all over it, a wet supple mouth gently sucking and licking all over his dick, Soft, Smooth hands jerking him. It is paradise and agony. Then Sami says if you sign over life insurance papers to her she might let you cum… Unfortunately, her teasing and edging is too much and before you can sign… Your Heart Explodes!

screenshot

Size: 692258558 bytes (660.19 MiB), duration: 00:10:26, avg.bitrate: 8847 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/49d579ab7454e/WHAT_WILL_BREAK_FIRST..._YOUR_HEART_OR_YOUR_COCK____-_NAUGHTY_BRATTY_DAUGHTER_-_SAMI_PARKER_-_Women_on_Top_-_of_men.mp4

===========

I'M NOT ALWAYS GOING TO BE YOUR LIL'GIRL DADDY - DELICIOUS DAUGHTER - JILLIAN JANSON HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Teens, Teen, Cumshot, EDGING GAMES, BRAT GIRLS, PRINCESS, HANDJOB, pov

WHAT’S WRONG DADDY? I JUST LIKE TOUCHING….

“Hi Daddy, Wake up! You said when Mom was gone I could ask you about the car again… I really want it… I’ll do ANYTHING…”

Jillian, your daughter is not kidding, she starts rubbing her incredibly lithe body and hands all over your legs, chest, and… your crouch. She rubs the tip of your dick with her finger… Then says, “I want to see what made me…” Then she pulls your pants down.

“What if I wanted to Lick it Daddy? I will Daddy… I really want that car.” You start Pre-Cuming, Jillian asks.. “What if I lick up your Pre-Cum Daddy?” She takes off her top showing off her perky tits and pointy nipples. As she takes you into her mouth, you feel that your daughter may be more experienced with men than she should be. She is an expert at the art of the blowjob, she twirls her tongue around your cock licking the tip, bring you to the edge… She won’t stop until you promise to get her the new car of her dreams. How long can you resist???

screenshot

Size: 1159840534 bytes (1.08 GiB), duration: 00:17:45, avg.bitrate: 8712 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 28, 2019 6:39 am
amandatoy - Daddy Fucks Me On Cam for the FIRST TIME HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, POV, Amateur, Deepthroat, Hair Pulling, Creampie

Finally! What we have all been waiting for a long time! I m getting fucked hard on a long HD video...enjoy;)

screenshot

Size: 3081199387 bytes (2.87 GiB), duration: 00:20:16, avg.bitrate: 20271 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3d5aba88bc757/Daddy_Fucks_Me_On_Cam.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/2e2d37546a898/Daddy_Fucks_Me_On_Cam.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/6d59317ef5782/Daddy_Fucks_Me_On_Cam.part3.rar

=========

Jess West - Step Mum Finds Your Wank Sock HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, Age (30-39), Blowjob, Bra, Cleavage, Cumshot, Jerk Off Instruction, Living Room, Masturbation Encouragement, Nipples (Erect), Open Leg, Pussy (Landing Strip), Shirt, Skirt, Tattoos, Tits (Natural), Tits (Small)

screenshot

Size: 724084106 bytes (690.54 MiB), duration: 00:15:46, avg.bitrate: 6123 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Aug 27, 2019 1:01 pm
Nikki Brooks in Mommy has Loose Morals HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, POV, Virtual sex

Scene One: Full

Mom is in the living room with a complex look on her face, something is bothering her but I don't know what.

Without looking up, she says, "You know what you want. Now do it." I kneel between her legs, and she says, "Slap me, slap my ass." I do this and repeat several times, she lets out a little cry each time. She finally says, "Enough, now fuck me, fuck me up the ass." I Start to but about a minute into it she tells me to go harder and faster, to make it hurt. I start going really fast and she turns her face moves her hands so I can see her face is twisted in pain she is making with her hands. I grunt loudly with every thrust until I cum with a really loud grunt. I gets up and he curls up into a ball.

Scene Two: Mommy Blowjob

I Walk down the hallway and hear a whisper. I turn around and see Mom standing in the bathroom door. With a nod of her head, she indicates me is to follow her. When we get into the bathroom, she guides me to sit on the toilet. She undoes my pants and pull out my cock. She gives me a blowjob while holding back her own hair. I come in her mouth, she leans back and makes a show of swallowing it and stares defiantly into my eyes. She then sits back for a moment and cries a bit then waves me away.

Scene Three: Violate Mommy

Mom walks me into the bathroom and closes the door. She lifts up her skirt and shows me she is not wearing underwear. She then bends over the toilet and tells me to put my penis in her. I want to make Mommy happy so I do what she tells me. She begs for me to do it harder and harder which I do and she is very thankful.

She then reaches into the drawer and pulls out a brush. She tells me to shove the brush in her ass. I do everything she says and she screams in Pain. But she tells me the pain is good. I keep going till she tells me to stop. Then she seems to be sad. She picks up her clothes and leaves me alone in the bathroom still holding the brush...

Scene Four: The Contact

Mommy calls me into the kitchen. She is opening a bottle of wine and then pours herself a nice glass. She then says we have a contract now. A bound between Mom and Son that cannot be broken. The contract states we cannot tell anyone about our fun time.

I agree to never tell anyone but Mommy wants more. She says the only way we can guarantee the contract is with sex...and sex right now. I would have done this without a contract...Mom strips nude and then pull out my pecker. Next comes sex all over our dinner table. When I am finished, she cleans off my cock with her mouth and tells me to get cleaned up.

I grab her ass and run away. She gives me a smile and starts making dinner....

screenshot

Size: 841430461 bytes (802.45 MiB), duration: 00:38:16, avg.bitrate: 2932 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/kyeroncsyl00

==========

Dad's Girlfriend Only Wants You HD 1080p

Hi hot stuff. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but if I were, I wouldn't mind. You might think it's weird that I'm in your room right now, considering I'm dating your father, but I need to get something off my chest.

I was at your soccer game a few weeks ago, and I saw you on the field and you play so well... You're just.. SO. SEXY. I couldn't resist..

I looked around and saw a man cheering very loud for you. I could tell that was your dad and I knew he was my in. I happened to be there for.. other reasons.. but you are what caught my eye. So I started flirting with your dad, going on a few dates, spending the night.

You have to admit, you noticed all the times I look at you. I undress you with my eyes. I basically fuck you everyday. You know that, right? I don't give a sh*t about your father! I"m ONLY here for you, and I want you. I want to devour your sexy fucking body..

Category: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Related Categories: MILF, VIRTUAL SEX, FACIALS, COUGAR, CONFESSIONS.
Keywords: kenna valentina, big tits, cheaters, slutty milf, taboo, cuckolding, pov male, doggy style, virtual reality, cock worship, lingerie, missionary, cumshot, almost caught, cum eating.

screenshot

Size: 1478923890 bytes (1.38 GiB), duration: 00:14:00, avg.bitrate: 14085 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Aug 27, 2019 12:11 pm
Eager Daughter Services Dad HD 720p (2019)

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, LATINA, ALL NATURAL, Teens, Teen

Ella catches her dad masturbating and asks why he is being so selfish. She reminds him that whenever she is home, she is more than happy to please daddy. That is just what good daughters do....

***Starring Ella Cruz***

screenshot

Size: 772102150 bytes (736.33 MiB), duration: 00:10:37, avg.bitrate: 9697 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/04qthzxzrzik

https://k2s.cc/file/4d8d3534de428/1566906592_Eager_Daughter_Services_Dad.mp4

========

Stuck Mom & the Bounty Hunter HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, STUCK, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS, Tattooed, HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH.

Hot mom, Ava Austen, is sick and tired of her son's antics. This is the third time the bounty hunter has been round to deal with her troublesome offspring. After getting into an argument with her son, Ava notices that the bounty hunter has left his handcuffs. She begins to play with them and manages to cuff herself to the dining room table. Now Ava needs her son's help to set her free. He's willing to help, but it will come at a price.

screenshot

Size: 1137124874 bytes (1.06 GiB), duration: 00:18:40, avg.bitrate: 8122 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Aug 26, 2019 9:44 am
KCupQueen - Mommy Kebab HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Amateur, BBW, POV, Riding, Blowjob

You came home from school this weekend a little early, and walked in to find your mom naked on the bed masturbating! She's having trouble getting wet and asks you to take a look for her, and she calls your dad into the bedroom to supervise. After a minute or so of fingering, Mommy is gushing like a waterfall Smile She lies you on the floor and swallows your cock, then rides is while she sucks dad's dick (dildo), only to turn around and take you in her mouth while Dad hits it doggystyle and cums inside her! She climbs back on top of you to make you cum inside her, too, and has an earth quaking, ass shaking orgasm with you as she bounces that magnificent ass up and down on your cock!

screenshot

Size: 1113561250 bytes (1.04 GiB), duration: 00:39:14, avg.bitrate: 3784 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0b552f68ab574/KCupQueen_Mommy_Kebab.mp4

=============

Cory Chase in Mommy's Lapse of Judgement - School Year Surprise HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, POV

Scene One: School Year Surprise

Mom comes in my bedroom wearing only a bathrobe. She sits on the bed and places her hand on my leg which is under covers. She places her finger over her lips to keep me quiet. She starts telling me softly about how handsome I am getting and how next year I will be in junior high. She starts stroking my leg, continuing to tell me how handsome I am, telling me how much she loves me, speaking softly and sexy. Mom starts squeezing between my legs and gasps. She does this for about a minute, she stands up slips out of her robe, put my dick inside of her, she whimper s when she does this. She leans forward so she is on all fours and start riding me, back and forth. She comes with a grunt, stare into my eyes for a moment, gets up, put on her robe, and explains to me this will always be our secret and to never share what happened with anyone...

screenshot

Size: 359838576 bytes (343.17 MiB), duration: 00:06:39, avg.bitrate: 7215 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 256 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Aug 26, 2019 6:44 am
Ashley Adams in Attack of the Vampire HD 1080p

Ashley and her team of vampire hunters call out the vampire queen to leave her lair and fight. She laughs and agrees to the ultimate showdown. While they go to Cory's lair to hunt her, she will secretly hunt Ashley's husband. “He will not be able to resist me” She says smoothly as she puts on her sexy lingerie.

He's at the gym when the vampire queen appears. “Oh my god” Is all he can mutter before she attacks. With a bite to his neck he's on his knees and powerless. Frozen in her grip she strips him and puts him under her heel. She taunts him and teases him, putting her pussy on his helpless face and making him worship one that he hates. “You're wife can't help you now” The vampire queen yells and begins to stroke and suck on his cock until he cums and she ends his pathetic existence.

“My husband!” Ashley yells in agony. Clouded in anger and vengeance she agrees to a final fight with the vampire queen. A potion is shared between them, with every orgasm they will become weaker until the orgasms finish this once and for all.

They attack each other, fast hard fingers probing each others pussies. They try to make one another cum as fast as they can, looking with hatred in their eyes. But it's the mortal Ashley who's body gives out first. Soon she's a cumming puddle of a woman, drenching from the vampire's every touch. She becomes weaker and weaker as her face turns pale and her body shakes with orgasm after orgasm and the vampire feasts on her cum.

Category: VAMPIRE
Related Categories: FUCKING, BLONDES, LIMP FETISH, LESBIAN.
Keywords: ashley adams, cory chase, mind fuck, nicky rebel, big tits, big boobs, female training, girl/girl, cumshot, cum swallow, vampire, lesbian, scissoring, handjob.

screenshot

Size: 1685592527 bytes (1.57 GiB), duration: 00:30:52, avg.bitrate: 7281 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/9v2p4v7fx3ws

dead_link_removed

=========

Ashley Adams - I Hate You!!! HD 720p

My best friend's girlfriend is the biggest slut in town. I have proof of it on my phone! And today, I'm going to confront that bitch and humiliate her like she's been doing to him!

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: POV, CUCKOLDING, BLOW JOBS, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, CUM IN MOUTH.
Keywords: ashley adams, **** stripping, brat girls, gold digger, female orgasm, pov blowjobs, extreme close-ups, slut training, confrontation, groping, orgasm control, fantasies, **** blowjob, blackmail, **** masturbation.

screenshot

Size: 445159016 bytes (424.54 MiB), duration: 00:18:25, avg.bitrate: 3223 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Aug 25, 2019 9:54 am
Uncle Ron HD 1080p

Category: Uncle / Niece Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Older Man / Younger Woman, Role play, Blonde, Amateur, Teens, Teen, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Handjob, STRIP TEASE.

Danni is on vacation with her parents and her Uncle Ron, the hotel rooms were super expensive so they only got two, her parents were in one, and 18 year old Danni is sharing the other room with her uncle. She always liked Uncle Ron dating back to when he taught her how to ride a bike, and always seemed to be more understanding of her than her own parents! So with her 18 year old hormones in full force, she starts to think of ways how to get Uncle Ron's attention. and that's when she has the idea of barging in on him in the bathroom, if she catches him with no clothes on, she'll just offer to undress as well! something tells me Danni's idea has an AWESOME chance of working.. she is soon to put her hands all over her favorite Uncle's dick!

screenshot

Size: 596807977 bytes (569.16 MiB), duration: 00:11:32, avg.bitrate: 6900 kb/s

Download

=========

Mother gives HandJob every Wednesday HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Mature, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Bikini

HD Version Starring Jodi West giving Taboo Handjob

screenshot

Size: 79563886 bytes (75.88 MiB), duration: 00:03:33, avg.bitrate: 2988 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/24979dae70103/Wednesday_Handjob_-_Jodi_West.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 25, 2019 7:51 am
MollyDoll - Step Brother Pervs On & Blackmails Me 4K

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Blackmail Fantasy, Doggystyle, POV, Redhead, Amateur

You are my new step brother and you have the hots for me. You peep on me while I'm getting into the shower, recording me the whole time. I finally catch you and the only way you can get what you want from me is to blackmail me! Be careful that we don't get caught...

screenshot

Size: 883944549 bytes (843.00 MiB), duration: 00:16:08, avg.bitrate: 7305 kb/s
Video: HEVC Coding, 3840x2160, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/30663bed9e74c/pervs_on_and_blackmails_me.mp4

=========

My Mom's a Nudist HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Cock Tease, NUDITY / NAKED, EROTIC NUDE, NUDISTS, TEASE & DENIAL.

It’s hard having a mother who’s a nudist. Well, I grew up with it - it’s awesome but all my friends have a hard time. I usually don’t even bother to tell them. Why would I? They’d get the wrong idea, or expect me to explain, it just think I’m joking anyway. Nothing prepares them for coming over to my house and seeing my mom walk around nude as if... well, as if she’s not!

BUY NOW to experience nude, big breasts, nipples, bouncing breasts, topless, bottomless, down blouse, housecleaning, housewife, MILF, fitness & exercise, voyeur, tease & denial ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

screenshot

Size: 858395606 bytes (818.63 MiB), duration: 00:21:31, avg.bitrate: 5319 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 24, 2019 4:30 pm
Mom & Aunt Catch Son Masturbating, POV - HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother - son / Auntie - Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Threesome, Aunt, POV, Virtual sex

**Starring Whitney Morgan & Carmen Valentina**

You never imagined something so embarrassing would ever happen to you. While everyone was out, you had pulled out a dirty, adult magazine and one of Mom's lacy bras to jerk off to. However, in the middle of pleasuring yourself, Mom and Auntie barged into your bedroom.

"Hey honey, we just got a bunch of groceries and..." Mom started to say, but it was interrupted with Aunt Carmen's horrified gasp. "Do you see what he's doing right now?!" her eyes nervously shifted away from your hard cock. "I'm so sorry, honey," Mom said sympathetically, and you rushed to throw her bra underneath the bed.

"Was that my bra?" Mom asked. "Honey, what were you looking at? It's okay, it's perfectly natural." They picked up your magazine and began flipping through the pages to see what was so intriguing to you. "Oh, someone looks older women..." Aunt Carmen smiled. "Look at this!"

"Honey, why don't you talk to me about these things?" Mom asked. "You know I'm the cool mom." They tried to find the page you had been jacking off to, and once they did, they turned it towards you. "You like blondes like your mommy, don't you?" Auntie teased.

Mom grabbed her bra from underneath your bed. "You know, I was looking for this today, I went out completely topless. Oh, you've seen them before - you quit your blushing!" Auntie teased that you had sucked them when you were younger, which only made your face hotter.

"I can't have my sweet, young man with blue balls - they hurt so bad from what I hear," Mom began to say. "Just let Mommy give it a little stroke... See, there's nothing to be ashamed of, sweetheart." Auntie soon joined in to help, and the two shared your throbbing cock.

They stripped down and let you lick and suck on their beautiful, perky tits, then wrapped their warm, wet mouths around your cock. While Auntie sucked you, Mommy pulled out your magazine and showed off all the pretty women that you liked to jerk off to.

Mom and Auntie then took your cock inside their tight, pretty pussies, letting you fuck them until you came. "Well, we'll let you be...you can have your naughty, little magazine, but when you get horny again, you better knock on Mommy's door," Auntie told you. "You pinky swear, right?" Mommy held out her finger.

"Don't tell anyone..." Auntie whispered.

This clip includes: Whitney Morgan, Carmen Valentina, mom & aunt, mom/son, aunt/nephew, POV, mom & aunt accidentally walk in on son masturbating to his adult magazine & mom's bra, son is embarrassed but mom reassures him that it's natural & that there's nothing to be ashamed of, mom & aunt begin flipping through his dirty magazine to see what was so intriguing to him, they discover he likes older women, mom doesn't want her son to have blue balls so she helps him, mom & aunt share son's cock, virtual double handjob, virtual blowjob from mom & aunt, mom shows off pictures from son's dirty magazine while aunt sucks him, they let him suck & lick their perky tits, virtual tit groping, virtual nipple licking & sucking, striptease, ass spreading, son fucks mom & aunt, virtual sex, doggystyle, missionary, dirty talk, aunt wants you to cum inside of her, virtual creampie, mom will help you from now on whenever you are horny, MILF, older woman, momma's boy, blondes, family sex, fauxcest, mom helps son, mom catches son masturbating

screenshot

Size: 342106880 bytes (326.26 MiB), duration: 00:10:34, avg.bitrate: 4317 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

=========

Mom's Reward System: Mom & Aunt Motivate Son, POV - HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother - son / Auntie - Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Threesome, Aunt, POV, Virtual sex, Sisters, Siblings

**Starring Ivy Secret & Sydney Paige**

"Honey, I am so proud of you for getting straight A's this time," Mom said cheerfully. "I knew you could do it! I know I've been giving you rewards every time you do good, and since you got straight A's, I thought we just needed to go really big."

"It's me!" Auntie threw her arms into the air excitedly. "And me! The both of us!" Mom chimed in. It had been a while ago since Mom started the new "reward" system. As a motivation to do better in school, she had shown you her body, then let you touch it, lick it, and fuck it. Every time you improved your grades, she upped the prizes to something better, and this time she had given you the ultimate reward - her and your aunt.

"We are so proud of you," Auntie said with a big, happy smile, "you've been doing so well." And when Mom had told her about the reward system and how well it was working, your aunt jumped right in to help. "You're going to be a doctor one day," Auntie said confidently.

"I will do whatever works..." Mom told her sister, "whatever works." To begin your reward, Auntie helped Mom undress, then Mom helped her. You had never seen your aunt's body exposed before, but it was just as beautiful and perfect as you had envisioned it would be. "Do you like that, honey?" Mom asked after she shared a kiss with your aunt.

"Is he going to be able to concentrate in class, or is he going to be thinking about this?" Auntie joked as her fingers brushed against Mom's soft body. "It'll drive him to work harder...it's been working so far," Mom giggled. After undressing, Mom wanted to take things slow, so she started you off with a little show. Her and Auntie would masturbate and moan in front of you to excite you and get you throbbing hard.

"Isn't her pussy so beautiful?" Auntie said seductively. "No wonder he's doing so well in female anatomy..." After warming you up, Auntie pulled down your pants and started stroking your cock. "Auntie's got a big, fat cock in her hand..." she purred as she jerked you off, now sharing your cock with Mom.

"He's so excited..." Mom said sweetly as she watched pre-cum ooze from your cock. "Look at my tits, baby, while your mom sucks your cock," Auntie told you. They shared your cock, flicking their tongues against your shaft, then wrapping their wet, warm mouths over the head of your cock. "So, which one of us should he take first?" Auntie asked your mom.

Auntie then proceeded to get on all fours so you could fuck her from behind first. After that, you moved over to Mom, and fucked her until you finished inside. "Oh my god, I can feel how big of a load it is..." Mom said in-between breaths. "It's dripping out of you," Auntie looked down at Mom's cum-filled pussy. "Yeah, so just keep those grades up, nephew..."

"Next time we'll have to think of something even better..." Mom went on to say. "I'm telling you...if he gets into a good college, we'll have to bring our other sister over..." Auntie smiled. "We're all proud of our boy."

This clip includes: Ivy Secret, Sydney Paige, mom & aunt, mom/son, aunt/nephew, POV, mom started a new reward system a while ago to help motivate her son to do better in school, she has upped the rewards each time he's done better - showing him her body, letting him touch her, letting him lick her, fuck her, etc., he has gotten straight A's this time so she wants to do something big for him, she rewards him with her & his aunt, aunt is very supportive of the new reward system & will do anything to help her nephew stay motivated, mom & aunt undress one another, striptease, tit groping, they make-out, kiss in front of him, caress one another, they want to get him warmed up so they give him a little show, they masturbate in front of him, masturbation, fingering, virtual double handjob from mom & aunt, dirty talk, virtual double blowjob from mom & aunt, mom & aunt tell son how proud they are of him, son gets to fuck them both, virtual sex, doggystyle, mom & aunt get fucked, son cums inside mom, mom continues her reward system, MILF, mature, older woman, momma's boy, lingerie, blondes, redheads, family sex, fauxcest, threesomes, boy girl girl, bgg, mom rewards son

screenshot

Size: 290308241 bytes (276.86 MiB), duration: 00:09:52, avg.bitrate: 3923 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/9132e32bd48b3/Ivy_Secret_Sydney_Paige_-_Moms_Reward_System.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 24, 2019 12:00 pm
Breakfast in Bed with Mom HD 720p (2019)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Tattooed / Tattoos, POV, BLOWJOB, REVERSE COWGIRL SEX, BIG BUTTS.

Ava Austen is the best damned stepmom ever! Not only does she bring you breakfast in bed, but she finds a very special way to help you rise and shine.

screenshot

Size: 466126936 bytes (444.53 MiB), duration: 00:15:21, avg.bitrate: 4049 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 256 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r)

Download

==========

Kara Lee in Free Use Daughter HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Blonde,

Scene One: Breaking my daughter
Kara needs to look something up before school. Remembering her father's computer password she logs in only to find a browser tab open from the night before. It's fathers fucking daughters porn. "This is disgusting" She says to herself, horrified about what she sees. As Dad comes in for his morning coffee she can't hide the disgust she has. "What the fuck is this dad" She says.
He shows her what he was looking at and how much fun the porn stars are having. He wraps his hands around her bra less tits and Kara's horrified. She doesn't know what to do as dad sets her up on the counter and slides off her shorts. He gives her a kiss and puts his lips on her sensitive pussy. "Oh dad" Kara says in spite of herself. Fuck it feels so good and so wrong at the same time. Cute little moans escape her lips as dad fucks her and fills her up with his rock hard cock. He makes her cum harder than she ever has with her boyfriend and leaves her with a big load inside her pussy. "finish getting ready for school" He tells her and leaves her to carry his cum around inside her all day long.

Scene Two: Again Daddy?
Early the next morning Kara is happily asleep in her bed when her dad sneaks in. Not to wake her he pulls off her covers and runs his hands over her soft naked body. Kara's eyes slowly open as her dad pushes his cock into her wet pussy and fucks her from behind. Still half asleep she can feel his cock throughout her entire body.
“You're doing this again?” Kara moans. “This is wrong, we shouldn't do this” She protests. The pleasure she feels overrides all her wrong thoughts and she loses herself in the bliss of a good fuck. Faster and faster daddy fucks her on the bed in every way. Her body sore and tired from being fucked so hard, Kara has the biggest orgasm of her life. Coming down she happily opens her mouth and takes her dad's cum down her throat. “Go back to sleep” Dad whispers as Kara rolls over with the taste of dad on her tongue.

Scene Three: Outside with daddy
Kara would have never thought of sunbathing topless. With her new special relationship with daddy she asks him to come outside with her. Mom's in the house and Kara is horny for dad's cock. “I've never done this outside” Dad says as he sucks on his daughter's beautiful tits. Without hesitation Kara bends over and puts him in her mouth like a lollipop.
She loves feeling like such a slut, getting fucked anytime she wants. Taking control she guides daddy inside of her and rides him until she can feel him hit the back of her pussy. Getting on all fours she lets him plow into her like a fuck doll. She gets on top again and makes herself cum in the hot sun. She wants to be daddy's good little girl and she gets to her knees to take his load on her face. “There's so much cum!” She giggles, truly happy with her daddy.

screenshot

Size: 1103725819 bytes (1.03 GiB), duration: 00:47:13, avg.bitrate: 3117 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/08ggz78wxv0l
marlboro73
Added: Aug 23, 2019 12:41 pm
A "Talk" with Daddy (Part 3/3 HD) - Slutty Daughter Seduces Upset Daddy! HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, BLOWJOB, MASTURBATION, DEEPTHROAT, Eye Glasses, Fishnet Stockings, Fucking

Who pays attention at school? There are a lot more interesting things to be done than homework : going to parties with boys, hiding and smoking cigarettes, wearing skanky clothes to get all the attention we deserve, me and my huge boobs. This time apparently I got in trouble with dad, he was so mad about my grades at school. Like I was saying, I don't pay much attention to school, I patiently wait for the break to socialize with boys and maybe a short fuck in the toilet. But Dad is not so easy to convince, he want to make an example out of me. I was not shy at all, by wearing a short top (you could peek at my titties when I raise my arm even a little) so I started to tease him exactly how I tease the boys I wanna fuck because somewhere deep inside me I knew that he is attracted to me and this attraction was the perfect occasion to distract him from my school results. I even started to masturbate in front of him! After all this (he is a man, after all) he couldn't resist and joined my game. Oh, daddy's cock!. After this thought I wet myself! I guess he knows that I fuck around because he decided to administrate me a good correction by putting his huge cock in my little cunt. Oh, gosh that was all the cock I needed to be happy. He wanted to show me how much he loves his little skank, so much so that he fucked her himself because he didn't want me to get in any trouble, he wants me to have everything I want at home: a huge cock to suck and to ride. He then fucked me doggy-style, a position that I enjoy very much. I loved that daddy fucked me roughly, manly until I moaned asking for more. His cock was rock hard when he came on my big boobs. It was his fantasy to squirt his load on his daughter's big boobs and I made it real for him...

screenshot

Size: 639298447 bytes (609.68 MiB), duration: 00:09:08, avg.bitrate: 9333 kb/s

Download

==========

Slutty step-daughter needs Daddy to teach her how to kiss HD 720p (2019)

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, POV, HANDJOB, Blowjob, EBONY, BIG TITS, Black, Interracial

Hi Daddy. Why are you looking at me weird? I’m going on a date and I’m really nervous. What do you think? Do I look good? I haven’t really worn a dress like this sense I got these big beautiful titties. I am not even sure this dress fits right. What do you think? I really need you to be supportive because I think he is going to kiss me. The only problem is that I have never been kissed before and I’m scared I’ll be bad at it. So… I was wondering, will you kiss me? I mean it’s not like you are my real dad or anything. I’m your step-daughter, and you are just helping me out. Nothing weird at all, okay? I lean forward and gently press my big soft lips against yours. Oh, wow… I could never do that with my real Dad. I’m so happy that you and I are friends. I could probably do all kinds of things with you that I couldn’t do with my real dad. And, I was thinking, you have only been married to my mom for a few months so… nothing counts.

I lean forward and start stroking the outside of your pants, right over the zipper. Your cock is already nice and hard for me. Can I see it? I begin taking my dress off as you stand to undo your pants for me. Slowly letting my little straps fall off my shoulders, I reveal my big gorgeous breasts. I run my hands down to the bottom of my dress and lift it over my perfect round ass. Grabbing your waist band, I stare straight into your eyes. Thank you so much Daddy. I reach in and take your cock out. I can’t wait to slip this cock into my mouth Daddy. I press it against my lips and slide it all the way down my slutty little throat. Moaning, I continue to suck your big fat Daddy cock until it is rock hard just for me. I love this cock daddy. I slip all the way out of my dress and turn around pressing my tight little ass up against your throbbing cock. I continue to stroke you against my ass as I bounce up and down on your fingers. You make me so wet daddy. I want you to cum all over my tits daddy, think you can do that for me? I turn around and start stroking and sucking your cock. Squeezing your cock with both my hands make me so horny Daddy. I want to just shove you inside me. But I don’t, I keep sucking you, taking your cock in nice and deep. I feel your load getting closer and closer as your breathing gets louder and deeper… I pull your cock out of my mouth and point it right at my big beautiful breasts. Cum all over me daddy! You explode your hot load all over my tits. I think I’m good for tonight Daddy!

Starring Nia Nacci

screenshot

Size: 173516909 bytes (165.48 MiB), duration: 00:10:49, avg.bitrate: 2139 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/d4e0d4de27d1c/TabooPOV.19.08.20.Nia.Nacci.720p.mp4