Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 01, 2024 10:04 pm
Title: 411 Livefeed (INSEX - Remastered) 4K
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Stocks weighing heavily on my neck and shoulders, I dance nervously against the dungeon's brick wall. Today I am a prisoner in this new place. My first sentence: three hours of torturous anticipation.

Time races by and the real torture begins, starting with a suspension and introduction to the singletail. The crack of the whip is frightening; it stings against my skin. Rope digs into my inner thighs. i'm filled with the new sensations. Screaming, but loving it.

He ties me tightly then, ropes around my arms and ribs. My foot is lifted - I offer it to him. He canes my sole then works up and down both legs. When he unties me, I am purple and striped. This body is mine, I know. But it's still hard to believe.

The gibbet is built around me, molding my goosebumped flesh. He raises me high in the air and I look down at the world below, feeling so separated from it now. Unforgiving metal digs into my feet and my legs weaken in their position. Closing them is no relief; the thick dildo pushed up into me is brutal. I tremble uncontrollably. When will this end? When he wants it to.

On the ground again, he belts me down to a chair. My rationality abandons me as soon as I hear the forge's fierce crackling and feel its heat behind me. I am screaming and squeezing the tears back even before the action begins. This is real. Maybe too real. As the hot iron nears my aching feet, I know I have to keep still. Pain is released in long continuous shrieks. I am consumed by my own fear. Then it is over and I'm almost sorry.

Thankfully, Sir Barry works me with his canes. Ass and feet at the same time. He won't put up with all that noise I make. Quietly I let the tears flow and accept his final blows.

At the show's end I'm in a state of shock. My body is sore all over, but my mind is flying high. Subspace dissolves around me and I see the studio: the lights, the people, the cameras. And the dungeon is behind me, less foreboding, more familiar. It has absorbed my screams, my agony and pain. And now it waits for the next victim.

Format: MP4
Duration: 75 Min
Size: 2626 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Sep 02, 2024 1:05 am
Title: 822 - Fisting (INSEX - Remastered) 4K
screenshot

screenshot

Description: He spied her, hot and young and rash, And trussed her, goose-like, hands and feet. He taped her mouth and ripped her dress.

To probe and carve her like a meat. Driven like half-maddened beasts, The bulk of men act out of haste. 
But slowly binding her, he thinks.

That Girl is an acquired taste. Gleaming pussy, gaping cunt His due reward, fresh from the hunt. With instruments of steel and chrome.

He examined his new prize he owned. He trained his doggie with his touch. And fucked her with his favorite lunch.
Sausage seasoned with a girl. And ripened female for dessert. He filled her with his fingers first.

Up to the knuckles, nothing worse Then slipped inside her past his thumb And troubled her and made her come. And so he saved the best for last An apéritif of Girl, what less?

He bit her on her pearly ass And striped her red with cane and lash. Her parted thighs, her rose-bud flesh.

He ripped and gnawed and tore and gnashed She squealed and begged. She cried, implored - Both man and girl, entrapped in cord.

Duration: 66 Min
Size: 2294 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Sep 02, 2024 4:05 am
Title: PonyCart Adventures 07.24.23
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Our little creature has had a dream of being turned into an pony and in this stream, she gets to turn a dream into a reality as she gets tacked up like a pony and pulls a cart around! Tacked up in her leather pony harness and cute red tail, Greyhound hitches herself up to the pony cart and takes you the viewer on a one of a kind ride, with a GoPro camera mounted to the cart behind her you get unique view as our little pony girl in training pulls the cart all the way down the driveway then back up again. Hot and sweaty from her training, our little creature gets tied up in the corral and dips her head into a big bucket of water to cool off. If pony girls are your thing then check out this stream and let Greyhound the pony take you for a ride!

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 249 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Sep 02, 2024 10:07 am
Title: Sierra Nicole - Adjusting Her Attitude 08/28/24
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Sierra has had quite a run here at SocietySM...In her third appearance, her attitude is actually beginning to change...She has the ability to be quite rebellious and flat out bratty, but the ropes have a calming effect and the punishments do work, and in this session, Sierra is a bit more tame...I wouldn't go so far as to call her submissive, but she is better about restraining her emotional outbursts, probably because she knows what will follow...she still gets very pissy when punished and I give her plenty to be pissy about, but I also give her pussy plenty of attention...

( SHOOT ID : SIE_060817 )

Duration: 37 Min
Size: 1281 Mb

Download:
Added: Sep 02, 2024 1:09 pm
Title: Greyhound Goes Mohawk 07.24.23
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 238 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Sep 02, 2024 4:09 pm
Title: Fuck Stick 07.24.23
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 246 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Sep 03, 2024 12:07 am
Title: Siren's Training 1: Your Tongue Is The Key To All 08/28/24
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I found this new girl, Siren, who could basically be described as a genuine submissive whose horniness and filthy depravity oozes continuously from all her pores. Her kink is quite literally to worship and be humiliated by men. I know that sounds like a catfish dating profile written by a man jerking off in his basement in the 90s, but her kinks are now officially verified. We went on a lovely adventure in Florida, where I trained her mouth, already dripping with inner fantasy, to serve me. It was a very mutually enjoyable day.

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 1297 Mb
Resolution: 2048x858

Download:
Added: Sep 03, 2024 2:28 pm
Title: Thiccy Niccy - bunny bondage
screenshot

screenshot

Description: In one of her first fetish shoots, Thiccy Niccy was wearing this bunny outfit. She thought it was cute. We thought it was ok, but it needed something more. Like a box tie armbinder. And a ballgag, which made her drool a lot! And then we pulled the front down, exposing her boobs. That was a lot better! Thiccy Niccy's permanent nose ring betrayed her submissive nature, so after this shoot, we sent her straight to the HuCows.com barn, and you know what happened next! She is still there!

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 469 Mb

Download:
Added: Sep 03, 2024 10:05 pm
Title: Sexy Adara - Jordin Suffers
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 33 Min
Size: 1320 Mb

Download:
Added: Sep 05, 2024 9:47 am
Title: Scarlett Fay - Pushing Scarlett
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Scarlett endured a session with Feenix earlier this year and her natural beauty and sincere expressions caught my attention...I wanted my own time wit h this sexy redhead and her big pleading eyes...The crew prepares her with bondage and a gag and leaves her tied to the sofa for me...I take my good time with Scarlett, enjoying every grope and piece of clothing removed...I test her and in her own words, push her limits, in each tightly bound scene...her pussy responds very well, but turns out being very sensitive...By the final scene, she is capable of multiple orgasms and I massage them from her pussy even as she believes she's done...

( SHOOT ID : SCA_071614 )

Duration: 61 Min
Size: 2067 Mb

Download:
Added: Sep 05, 2024 6:00 pm
Title: Jewell - Darla's Game
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 214 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Added: Sep 05, 2024 10:01 pm
Title: Autumn Dais - Bedeviled In A Blue Dress
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Spring is here and Autumn Dais cannot WAIT to show off her little blue sundress and her new shoes! Unfortunately for her, a bad guy caught her, gagged her, and tied her up and now she's going to be spending the afternoon in...in BONDAGE, that is! With her wrists lashed to her ankles like that, she certainly can't escape! What a shame! The man even took her shoes so all she could do to stop him was wriggle and arch her cute little feet! Poor Autumn! She was so looking forward to showing off the dress and it's matching blue polka dot panties! Now there's only one person who'll be seeing her ensemble, but he's certainly enjoying it!

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 493 Mb

Download:
Added: Sep 06, 2024 8:51 am
Title: Bella Luxx - The Not-So-Great Escape
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Bella answered an ad seeking a magician's assistant for an escape act, and was a little surprised to find that she would have to audition. She hadn't expected that, and she certainly hadn't expected that she would be called upon to demonstrate HER skill at escaping. Her mouth is sealed shut by an 8 buckle bishop panel gag (to prevent her from hiding keys in their and accessing them during the trick), her pantyhose clad legs are bound in a frog tie position so she cannot stand, and her torso and arms are locked into a strait jacket, rendering them useless! Worst of all, the crotch strap has been cinched brutally tight, making every movement agony! She struggles to escape, but there's no chance of getting out of this, which, frankly, doesn't seem to bother the magician one little bit!

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 507 Mb

Download:
Added: Sep 06, 2024 3:27 pm
Title:Charlotte Stokely - Toying With Charlotte
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Tom acquired a new house slave, and his choice makes pefect sense...It's goth, gape, model Charlotte Sartre..she will recieve the same treatment as al l the rest...bound, dominated, instructed and adjusted...Enjoy, Ogre...

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 373 Mb

Download:
Added: Sep 06, 2024 4:55 pm
Title: Sea JRaw - Domina Training
screenshot
screenshot